[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veterans Day Stolen Valor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: dhyjes.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
dhyjes.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
As a Veteran it sickens me to see all the poge's lining up for their free stuffs.
Out of respect for brave and unsung real heroes, I will not partake in the circus.
Any on /K/ feel likewise?
>>
File: smirk.jpg (47KB, 248x220px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
47KB, 248x220px
>/K/
>>
File: 0.jpg (262KB, 1361x786px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
262KB, 1361x786px
>>27802113
more for me thank you for your service >kek
>>
Active doody here.

Driving in clarksville has almost gotten me killed more than enough to care. I'm getting my fair share of gibsmedats. I'll even try to make two trips to the same line.

GIBS ME DAT.
>>
Wife talked me into going to a restaurant for a free brunch much as I dislike pulling the whole vet card. Shit wasstanding room only with a 30+ minute wait... yeah fuck that noise. I'm sure a bunch probably weren't vets but just claiming to be, but otherwise it was like every vet in the damn city from Korea onward must have been there.

Ugh.
>>
who fucking cares
get free food and stop whining.
>>
thank thee for thy servitude
>>
dank u four ur cervix
>>
File: hng_hd.jpg (35KB, 546x308px) Image search: [Google]
hng_hd.jpg
35KB, 546x308px
>>27802158
You now have herpes.
>>
>>27802113
Yes, it sickens me that I never served I the military per say but I deserve free stuff on veterans day.
>>
>>27802113
I do it, but I'm not a douche about it being free.

I tip 100%, there are a lot of douchebag vets and the waiters and waitresses work their asses off on Veterans Day.
>>
File: DF.jpg (19KB, 475x329px) Image search: [Google]
DF.jpg
19KB, 475x329px
>>27802352
You're the Sheriff of American Douchetown.
>>
>>27802113
>As a Veteran it sickens me to see all the poge's lining up for their free stuffs.
B8
>>
If you really feel that you truly deserve it, well enjoy you're meal.
If you do not may the God of Dyspepsia pay you a visit.
>>
>>27802113
its pog you fucking pog
>>
Look guys, this wasn’t offered up as bait. I truly think this way, and maybe I’m naïve to think you can have integrity when you have served your country honorably & still try to honor those who have /are still. I think most of my respect goes to older veterans because of what I have seen and heard over the years. I come from a family that has strong martial traditions and I grew up listening to some very amazing stories. As I had my chance to serve I saw firsthand what I had heard and knew that most was not bullshit. Our country owes a huge debt of gratitude to our vets. For some reason I think of the WWII Vet that I had the pleasure of drinking a few beers with at the American Legion in Sacketts Harbor New York. He told me of some of the hardships he & his comrades endured during the Battle of the Bulge while holding the bottle with his hands that were missing the tips of his fingers(lost no doubt to frostbite). I mean no disrespect to our newer vets. We are just living in a more irreverent time.
>>
>>27802113
Moto faggot detected. Don't you have another reenlistment contract to sign?
>>
File: 1419686432264.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1419686432264.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>27802113
>poge's
>spelling a three letter acronym wrong
Nigga stopped reading there, even for a bait thread this is bad
>>
WONT'CHA STAND UP!
>>
I'm in the air national guard and have never been overseas let alone in a combat zone, there is no way I'm going to ask for anything free.
>>
>>27802113
Is this real? Goddamn I hate America. It's like they have no self-consciousness of how shallow and misguided "hurr help our heroes day" is. Veterans don't want to be called heroes or whatever. They just want to be left alone and enjoy a normal life. Why is there such a widespread cult of military-worship in this godforsaken country?
>>
File: 123561713482.jpg (130KB, 1053x783px) Image search: [Google]
123561713482.jpg
130KB, 1053x783px
>>27802113

In honestly I don't care if you take the benefits or not, but hey was the military really worth it if you didn't?

I seen a hobo in Nevada say he was a veteran, and that alone without any I.D. is already stolen valor tier, because if they were really a veteran than they would have at least got the benefits of not roaming the street in front of a gas station and telling other people to buy him a 'drink'.
>>
File: 1446712277064.jpg (56KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
1446712277064.jpg
56KB, 600x422px
>>27802113
it's best just to live your life, and let people take their course.
>>
As a POG who works as in a hospital, after fending off diseased dependopotomusus I feel I've earned my day of free fucking pancakes
>>
Must be nice in 'Murica. In Canada we get a free coffee if we're in uniform....s'about it.
>>
Fuck yea vets day, I get a free meal at a restaurant and I get the day off from nursing school too study. I really need this day off to study.
>>
File: 1445433847791.jpg (144KB, 486x579px) Image search: [Google]
1445433847791.jpg
144KB, 486x579px
>free pancakes
>free tendies and meatballs at IKEA from the 8th to 11th
>free chain restaurant burgers
>free breakfast all day

I'm poor as fuck so I'll take what I can get.

I've deployed way too many times as a reservist, so I don't feel particularity asshole-ish grabbing a free meal anyways.

>>27806548
Cool, good to see another nurse studentfag.
>>
>>27802113
Im a veteran

I don't care

You shouldn't care

If a business is too retarded to only look at a uniform and not ask for proper ID they deserve to be swindled.
>>
>>27806974
I may have been a pog, but I'm also on a college budget right now.
Free food is free food, and I can't really afford to be picky.
>>
File: kopps.jpg (17KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
kopps.jpg
17KB, 245x245px
>>27802113
>mfw I'm enjoying a free meal at applebees while wearing a "bullets don't fly without supply" shirt
>>
>>27802113
What I'm sick of is trying to go out to eat during Vet day and not being able to because of the fucking wait times.

I don't want the goddamn free meal! I just want to eat out like a normal person.
>>
>>27802113
>As a Veteran
>poge's
Bullshit. GTFO you lying civilian puke.
>>
File: 1441951534866.jpg (127KB, 480x666px) Image search: [Google]
1441951534866.jpg
127KB, 480x666px
I get sucked into it occasionally, my wife has a lot of vets or current serves in her family.

Its never worth it. Long waits, very limited choices, cost benefit analysis = not worth it. Like I said, I go because everyone else does, what the hell its free food and I do tip the server quite generously.

It usually is a bunch of dickslapping pogs tho, wearing their VA hats or branch T-shirts talking about glory days.

I just wear normal clothes and show my mil ID if asked for proof.

>stay calm and don't show yagyas power level amongst the nasties
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
HNNNG I got my CAC card confiscated because after I got out the VA lost all my paperwork, got stopped at the gate by some stupid faggot fucking corporal. my birthday is on the 12th however so I think i'll be spending my veterans day playing Fallout 4 and getting drunk on my gf's shitty taste in wine.
>>
>>27802113
Thank you for your service
>>
there is a tendency hardwired in the human genome to act like total fuckin' whore's
when something is offered up as "free". this is one reason that advertising is such big business.
>>
Take your fucking opportunities you bitch.
>>
>>27802113

>implying I didn't go outside the wire with the infantry

the feelings you feel are ones of homosexuality OP
>>
>>27802113
Yeah, Ill take a "thank you" any day. But enough with the free stuff already. It attracks the worst in our ranks and the stolen valor people.
Want to thank a Veteran? Tell congress to unfuck the VA and get us better equipment and stop using us for politicalwars....or at the very least stay the fuck out of our way when you send us to war.
Afghanistan could have been won in 12 months if theyd have just let us chase down the taliban...but nooooooooooo they didnt want us to look mean so we had to "contain" them. Look what that got us.
>>
>>27809787
one step closer to idiocracy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.