[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TUCSON MEET UP RECAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (251KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 959x771px
So i started a thread a couple of days ago for a tucson meet up and only 4 or 5 people emailed me.
1 other person showed up to sasco and we shot for a few hours and then had lunch at grumpys afterwards
I know it was poorly planned and short noticed but im planning a winter flagstaff meet up in either november or january.
Perhaps the flagstaff guy from the first thread with the 40 acres will allow us to use his land.
If bot we will stay in ft tuthill and go to a local range
My email is [email protected]
Id like to get more people on this and help connect with other /k/ommandos for meetups and possible stalker challenges.
>>
>>27537824
Hey at least that's one other guy you know now and we know that other /k/ommandos live in arizona (see hot dog minigunner for proofs)

Have him help out the planning, then you guys can grow gradually.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
OP from last thread, let's do this right this time. Let's just assume flagstaff guy is a no go. Any BLM land up there that we can go play in? If it's in November then a lot more areas are colder so there's the possibility of doing it somewhere in the middle b of AZ to minimize bitching.
>>
>>27538064
How does ft tuthil sound? Assuming you or someone you know has a valid military id?
Also if not do you know where these open areas are? If so please send me me google maps
>>
>>27537824
where was that? and why didnt you go to mammoth?
>>
>>27537824
Not sure if you guys saw there's also another thread. Maybe connect with those guys if you haven't already.

>>27535206
>>
>>27538092
Never been
>>
>>27538088
>checked

But yes, I do have a military ID. But I actually just recently moved to AZ so I'm not to familiar with all the areas.
>>
File: mammoth.jpg (391KB, 1157x774px) Image search: [Google]
mammoth.jpg
391KB, 1157x774px
>>27538131
still wanna know where that was. use to live there so im curious. can you still shoot in reddington? theres also some sweet spots around elephant head.
>>
>>27538139
Perhaps we could just get yurts or aframes and go /out/ or to a range.
Go to ft tuthills website and checkout their lodging yurts are cheap as shit but if you wanna camp like an officer in the feild just get the aframe/cabin for $130 but a yurt is around $40
>>
>>27538177
You can, but you have to go back farther than previously. The first three spots are closed and shooting there will attract a ranger.
>>
>>27539226
what do they do if they catch you?
>>
Who wants to race up and down Mt Lemon?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.