[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carry Gat General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Snapchat-7116396222210805612.jpg (950KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7116396222210805612.jpg
950KB, 1440x2560px
/k/,

I need a carry gat and Im a little indecisive. Im between a few things:
>g43
It'll conceal nicely and it just works
>m&p shield with apex trigger kit
muh mag cap
>sig p6/p225
my main range toy is a sig p228 so I wouldnt mind carrying double action in the event that I can get my hands on one of these, may conceal decently as the p228 just barely prints in an appendix holster.
>cz sp01 or 2075 rami
wouldnt mind a cz if I didnt hear such shit about them. also rami a fat.

any help would be appreciated and also feel free to use this thread do discuss gats you all carry and options you switch between.
>>
>>27530920

Enjoy the hot brass on your toes chica.
>>
CZ P-01
HK USP compact
SIG P229 or 228
Glock 19
>>
>>27530927
Unless it gets stuck between her toes it's going to be mildly annoying at worst.
>>
>>27530920
No reason to be hearing shit about CZ. They're well rated by almost everyone. It's more to be a hipster or anti-CZfag to hate them. Deep down, pretty much everyone admits they're at least decent
>>
>>27530930
If you could read, it would be clear that op is looking for a subcompact. The sp-01 is a bit out of place, though.

OP, I'd say go with the shield, and this is coming from a SIG shill.
>>
>>27530976
Yeah. The SP01 is an oddball in that group.

OP is better off looking at a P07. Or P01.
>>
File: IMG_20141012_122446_009.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141012_122446_009.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
>>27530970
now, for the price is it worth it in comparison to other hand guns in the price range?
>>27530976
I do love my p228 a lot, but the shield does seem pretty appealing. Also I would shoot it for a while before changing the trigger out, and thats only if the trigger is really *that* bad.
heres a pic of my p220
>>
>>27530920
Get the shield its the best gun on your list for carry by far.
>>
>>27530951

How can you move and shoot in with flip flops? You can't Static range bubba bullshit. Wear proper clothing to train in, train as you fight, go to a range where you can do more then shoot from the bench/lane.
>>
>>27531009
Maybe she's shooting for fun, not training to fight? You know, fun, that thing people like to have sometimes?
>>
I carry a 9mm shield. It conceals well and is actually pretty fun to shoot. It's not very good for Pocket carry but it can b done. I carry with a 7rd mag in a cargo short pocket (in a pocket holster), or with the 8Rd mag in a holster at 4 o clock position when i have a bit more clothes on.

I'd recommend atleast grabbing a shield to have. It's a good carry gun and can b found for 330$, so u don't worry so much about holster wear or scratching it or something.
>>
>>27531009
Ok pal. You have fun with that. I'm gonna plink with my wife and friends and enjoy the day.
>>
>>27531076
most likely will go with this, plan to appendix as well so Im such that it will conceal nicely.
>>
>>27531086
You won't be disappointed. Mine had 2 stove pipes in the first 70 rounds because it was very tight and I purposely limp wrist it to see what I can get away with. It has loosened up now and is reliable as a hammer. The trigger smoothed out nicely as well, you don't even need a trigger kit.

147gr golden sabers run very well through it
>>
>>27531107
I really appreciate your help, thanks!
>>
>>27531111
No problem! Stay safe and carry on!
>>
>>27531086
Ruger lc9s is the best cheaper than shield too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.