[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know with the whole rebellion thing going on, the Emperor is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 31

File: DC-15a_Blaster_Rifle.jpg (18KB, 1117x222px) Image search: [Google]
DC-15a_Blaster_Rifle.jpg
18KB, 1117x222px
I know with the whole rebellion thing going on, the Emperor is probably gonna put a law out against it, but is it legal to own a DC-15a? There's a guy in my apartment block who's been talking to me about selling me his.
>>
>>25648074

Steam has a very large 'Star Wars' games sale on at the moment due to the May the 4th (be with you) coming up. Just letting you know.
>>
>>25648074
You don't need a DC-15 assault rifle. It's harder to shoot, you don't need high capacity power cells. Buy a blast cannon, buy a blast cannon.
>>
>>25648097
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/25772/

70%? Pretty decent.
>>
>>25648097
>The X-Wing and TIE fighter series
YES
FUCKING YES
>>
>>25648074
Doesn't the recoil take your shoulder out worse than a wookiee?
>>
>>25648074
>living in an apartment block
not living out of the cockpit of your YZ-775 with your crew. For what purpose?
>>
>>25648705
Because some times you hook up with a twi'lek girl and there's not enough spare space on board a light freighter to install a stripper pole.
>>
>>25648739
Pretty sure it's a medium freighter

Anyway, I think you're overestimating the amount of space a stripper pole takes up
>>
>>25648074
It should be okay depending on the system you live in.

After the Imperials retired the DC-15a and associated Clone Wars Era blasters, a lot were sold off on the surplus market. So long as it isn't stolen or something it should be perfectly legal to buy/own a DC-15a, as long as you don't live on a "no fun allowed" system like Naboo or Alderaan.
>>
>>25648103
Vice Chancellor Biden pls
>>
>>25648782
I think you are underestimating just how much space a woman needs to effectively use a stripper pole.
>>
>>25648786
>tfw from Alderaan
Luckily I'm leaving in a few days, I have all my shit packed and a freighter ship is coming to pick me up.

It's a pretty place, but everyone here is like a fucking cultist.
>>
>>25648786
>Tfw my family are from Naboo and they pretty much disowned me when i told them i was joining the Navy
>>
>>25648824
> disowned by family from a shitty planet with sea dwelling space Jamaicans
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>25648782
Corellian Engineering does not make a medium freighter of any note. My XS Light Freighter does me good, especially after some upgrades. If it has enough space to hold all the shit my crew wants to bring aboard then I'm sure it will fit a stripper pole.
>>
>>25648866
Looking for a light, fast, maneuverable freighter, something along the lines of a YT-1300 but newer, and with enough space that I have the ability to add several "upgrades". Anyone got any recommendations?
>>
File: E11[1].jpg (6KB, 288x190px) Image search: [Google]
E11[1].jpg
6KB, 288x190px
>a long time ago
>in a galaxy far far away
>not using glorious E-11

I find your lack of taste disturbing
>>
>>25648969
I know a guy who has a YT-2000. You're lookin at I'd say 100k credits, that guy is a cheapskate but it's a good piece of hardware.
>>
>>25648824
Imperial Navy? No wonder they disowned you. You're playing for the wrong team. I'd jump ship while I still have the chance if I was you.

That being said, Naboo is not my favorite planet in the galaxy considering how anti-fun they can be.
>>
>>25648969
The YT-2400 is a pretty good ship. Very easy to modify and low on maintenance costs, like most YT-series freighters.

That being said, the YT-1300 is still an excellent ship. It may be old but it is still just as reliable and capable as its newer counterparts. Might even be cheaper too.
>>
>>25648097
Disappointing they don't have rouge squadron.
>>
>>25649027
Gog has it I believe, as well as just about every other star wars game
>>
>>25649027
lol I still have that one on CD
>>
>>25649027
GOG has it for a few bucks, and it works great. Search the archives of /v/ and /vg/ for a mega link, that shit is like 70mb
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>25649001
>>25649016
Thanks, I'll look into these
>>
Imperial navy checking in. Finally got off that tartan in the boonies and onto a Victory I.
>>
>>25649153
You were stationed on a Tartan? Sorry to hear, I know from a few mates of mine those things are an even worse station than a CR92a.

Also, are they still using the Victory I for ship to ship combat? I hear they've fallen out of favor due to their Dreadnaught-tier speed, but I'll be damned if they don't have have top tier armament and aren't rugged as hell.
>>
>>25649153
I hope an alliance strike team blows up your ship you baby killing imp
>>
>>25649213
get a load of this edgefag

>>25649153
keep up the good work navyfriend
>>
A lot of people don't know this but you can get quality DC-15s from the Galactic Marksmanship Program (GMP) for really cheap as long as you're willing to jump through a few simple hoops. Best still, you can have it delivered right to you door by ImpEx without having to pay a IFL a transfer fee.
>>
>>25648786
Alderaan, I swear. If they glassed the whole rock I wouldn't blink an eye.
>>
>>25649205
Yeah I used to run fire control on a tartan out in
the Vergesso Asteroids. It was cramped, but I had a decent skipper.

Finally came up for promotion and now I'm in charge of a bank of concussion missile tubes. And to answer your question, no. We don't see much ship-to-ship fighting. Most of the time we're supporting operations planetside, with a little anti-piracy work now and then.

>>25649213
Let me guess, you're mad because you tried to do "just a little bit" of smuggling on the side and got caught.
>>
>>25649309
>implying glassing is enough
I mean, there is a tiny tiny chance something survives. Just destroy the entire planet

>inb4 gets called edgy by rebelfags
>>
>>25649342
I was on a legitimate cargo run when I was stopped for inspection. Despite following all commands, I was detained (violently) for a week without cause, had my ship torn apart, my cargo damaged, and they shot my pet mooka. They never found anything, so eventually they released me, but not until they forced me to pay impound and administrative fees, and I never received any apology or compensation.
>>
>>25649385
>legitimate cargo run

Confirmed for smuggler.
>>
>>25649394
>tore apart my ship
> didn't find anything
>somehow still a smuggler
And imperial wonder why people hate them...
>>
>mfw I found some Katarn class armor for around 700 credits
>>
>>25648739
>Not enough space
>YZ-775
pick one

>>25648782
>>25648804
Individual cabins, m80s. Swap a cabin module and you can have a whole room just for the pole and her.

>>25648866
>XS freighter
Now, to be fair, I don't know if you mean the XS-800 or the bantha poodoo that was the inspiration for the YT series. But in any case, I'm still laughing because my YZ has more guns stock than either of them and has a 400 m-ton rated cargo hold.

>>25648969
YZ-775
>>
>>25649426
>implying I believe you

I'm sure the Hutts are "legitimate businessmen" too.

Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the 'net and tell lies?
>>
How much damage could four proton torpedoes do if launched from inside the hanger of a star destroyer? Thinking about upgrading my ship with a panic button in case I ever get tractored again.
>>
>>25648074

http://www.norinedworkin.com/blog/2012/12/why-my-six-year-old-isnt-getting-a-star-wars-blaster-for-christmas/
>>
>>25650088
Articles like these make me fear for the future of America
>>
File: 1424814501747.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1424814501747.gif
2MB, 325x244px
I prefer Star trek.
>>
>>25650088
I honestly can't tell if this is fake or not. It's so obviously fake, yet at the same time, I know there really are people like this, which really is troubling.
>>
>>25648074
If it's the old service model, then no. It's not legal to own one. The Empire has some really strict regulations on owning military hardware.

I heard rumors that BlasTech was going to make a civilian variant now that the E-11 is the new service blaster.

What system do you live in? If you're far enough from the core worlds there's almost no way officials would catch you buying it illegally, though.
>totally not an Imperial Customs Officer
>>
>>25650088

How did people become so terribly imperceptive and misplaced in their view of the world?
>>
>>25648981
>E-11
>Huge, heavy rifle configuration that somehow manages to pack the same punch and shot capacity as any pistol on the market.
>Inaccurate as fuck.
>Sights so bad you may as well not even use them.
>No stock.

Fucking retards and your stormtrooper worship. Just because the empire uses a weapon doesn't mean it's actually good.
I hope those empire shits try to come knocking at jabba's door again so I can pile up those bucket headed pussies with my 84-U.

Pic related: it's me an my 84-U at the palace.
>>
File: Me and my blam.jpg (33KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Me and my blam.jpg
33KB, 300x415px
>>25650540
Shit forgot my pic.
>>
>>25650540
there is a stock. It's an under-folder ya nerf herder
>>
>>25650120
Dont't worry. Once us commies take over one of the first things we are getting rid of is gun control
>>
>>25650546
Why is every species from Endor a bunch of fudd shits?
>>
>>25650540
>thinking the empire gives two shits about some slug mobsters on a shitty desert planet in the outer rim
>>
>>25650540
>>25650546

>yuzzums
>in charge of actually knowing anything

also
>i work for Jabba the Hutt
Yeah just like ever other two-bit thug in the outer rim. Come back when you have something original to shitpost about
>>
>>25650572
Yeah and it's so well constructed that your fucking stormturder bumbuddies are explicitly instructed never to deploy it or fire the E-11 from the shouldered position by infantry command. Blastech QUALITY strikes again.
>>
>>25650606
yeah, why the fuck dont they do this? Ive seen clone war footage and those clones knew how to aim and shoot. It was like the whole army was spec ops
>>
>>25650606
Blastech makes plenty of high-quality weapons. Maybe if you actually knew anything about the logistics required to run a galactic empire, you'd realize why standard procurement doctrine calls for low cost and ease of production.

>>25650615
Maybe because the Clones were perfect genetic copies of a bounty hunter, who were taught literally nothing but how to fight. Imagine one of those fuckers pulling your speeder over to check your cargo, at least Stormtroopers have the possibility of showing some human compassion.
>>
>not owning a disruptor just to spite imperial law

fuck off
>>
>>25650670
>I own several slugthrowers
>All of them being autorifles
>Imperialz don gib a fuq
>>
>>25649578
Would heavy rockets maybe be better?
>>
>>25650589
>>25650590
>>25650593
>Innercore shits detected.
Still buttblasted about the getting rekt by us endorians huh? How many death stars are you up to now? :^E
Why are empire drones even allowed to post on this board when your empire masters don't let you own lethal blasters anymore?

>>25650636
Keep telling yourself that buddy, I'm sure all those saved credits are doing wonders for all the bucketheads I bullseyed in the canyon last year, lol. Hey, maybe the empire saves enough money on their shit blastech trash this year they might be able to replace some of those ships the rebels blew up, hey? It was only like your entire capital fleet right?

>Empire
>Being good at warfare
>>
File: YT2400.jpg (41KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
YT2400.jpg
41KB, 576x440px
>>25649016
There is no reason not to own a YT-2400.
>>
>>25650694
either would do lots of damage, though you'll have the unfortunate side effect of being caught in the blast if you fire them off in the hangar
>>
File: dierebelscum.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dierebelscum.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>25649385
Cry more
>>
File: rango_tel.jpg (9KB, 180x217px) Image search: [Google]
rango_tel.jpg
9KB, 180x217px
anyone here collect old vibroswords?

parents said no blasters, so im looking to start a collection
>>
>>25650694
Just carry a small transmitter that whenever gets out of range of the reciever it detonates all your munitions
>>
>>25649213
Dude, calm down. You make us all look bad when act like a moron. Just Be patient our time will come.
>>
>>25650725
earned your 0.5 credits yet?
>>
>>25650687
>slugthrowers
Literally obsolete millennia ago. Enjoy your limited ammunition capacity and slow projectile speed.

>>25649578
Literally the worst possible action you could take. Not only would the torps only damage non-essential interiors of the SD, their initial scans of your jankety budget freighter would reveal their energy signals and they'd vaporize you for possession of illegal weaponry.

>>25650725
Whatever you say, backwater savage :^)

>>25649385
>legitimate cargo run
>dindu nuffin'
>>
>>25650725
I've been to the outer worlds, they're shitholes.

>empire
>not allowed to own blasters
You should talk to your supplier, I think someone cut your deathsticks with reactor coolant. Almost all the regs relating to weapons are on a system-by-system basis
>>
>>25650783
This. There's the universal ban on former and current military hardware, but the rest is up to the Moffs. My sector is mostly Human, so we don't have too many regulations on weaponry.
>>
>>25650725
My Rebel brother!

My crew just wrecked an Imperial convoy, stole 5 Bulk Freighters full of weapons and ammo, vaped 34 TIE fighters, and captured an Aclamator-class Assault Ship; all In the last 2 days.
It's good to be a Rebel.
>>
Anyone else in the fleet near a comm buoy? Seems like I'm the only one
>>
>>25650740
My thought is that if I upgrade my shields and rig them to automatically activate when the panic button is pressed they'll help me survive the worst of it until I can get my engines online, at which point I'd hyper straight out of the hanger.
>>
>>25650844
I am, but my boys and I may have just killed some of your friends and liberated some Wookies the Empire enslaved.
>>
imperial navy here, getting transferred over to comms on a star destroyer.

anything I should expect? is star destroyer life any different?
>>
>>25650893
Different from what? What type of ship/installation were you stationed at before.
>>
>>25650893
You had any other postings? Or are you fresh out of the academy?
>>
>>25650776
>implying they wouldn't rather capture me so they can publicly execute me as part muh tarkin doctrine
>>
>>25650844
Just graduated the academy, been placed on a freaking Venator near Kuat to get us used to living full time on a capital ship
>>
>>25650766
>Dicksucking blastrash rifles he's not even allowed to own.
>Accusing others of shilling.
Pick one, agent.

>>25650776
>Whatever you say, backwater savage :^)
Lel, try not to get raped and eaten by a gang of underworlders on the way to work Coruscanigger.

>>25650783
>Almost all the regs relating to weapons are on a system-by-system basis
Yeah and how many systems let you own a decently accurate "military style" blaster rifle capable of puncturing trooper armor? Protip: None.
>b-b-but we're safer if only stormtroopers have military grade blaster rifles.
>>
>>25650910
>>25650914
can't give too many details for security purposes but I've got a couple of months aboard a cruiser for experience
>>
>>25650920
I remember doing training exorcises on Venators back in the academy. They're great carriers, they just can't play the ship-to-ship game anymore. I'm on a Victory I now. Its honestly not that different. I work fire control so I can't speak for what it'll be like for you on comms, but it shouldn't be that big a transition.

>>25650926
>Yeah and how many systems let you own a decently accurate "military style" blaster rifle capable of puncturing trooper armor? Protip: None.

Just because you can't own the model used by the empire doesn't mean you can't own a civilian model that's more powerful ;)
>>
>>25650945
meant reasons, not purposes. forgot name too, stupid datapad
>>
>>25650875
Unless you've got capital-class shields crammed into your freighter, you wouldn't survive the detonation from proton torpedoes. Attacking an IN ship alone is literally suicide, you might as well just let yourself be boarded.

>>25650876
>anyone on /k/
>having the balls to join the Rebellion

>>25650893
Imp I class? Imp II class? Venator? Does it have a full crew and trooper complement or is it just relegated to sector patrol? Unless you were on a Dreadnought before, an SD will be a lot more crowded than most people are used to. Also it takes a while to get anywhere if the trams are on cargo duty.
>>
>>25650920
Working on a Venator as a comma officer and Working on an Imperial-I or Imperial-II as a comms officer is not very different, except on a Star Destroyer there are more people in the crew so there are more people to blame any of your failures on. That's Probably why they train you on a Venator.
>>
>>25650836
Fuck you too rebel scum, the hutts aren't going to forget what your whore of a princess did to jabba.
Alderaanian genocide best day of my FUCKING LIFE.
>>
>>25650967
>Also it takes a while to get anywhere if the trams are on cargo duty
This. My first tour an an ensign was on an Imp I. Good lord is it a long walk.

>>25650963
What class of cruiser? Also: take it from an older guy: when (not if) a spot opens for transfer on the Executor, don't take it.
>>
>>25650978
>That's Probably why they train you on a Venator.
Or it could be because the fleet has an untold number of them lying around and they're good for war games.
>>
>>25650967
that's what I was wondering about, mostly.
>tfw gonna be on busy ass SD
>>
>>25651014
I feel sorry for the poor bastards who got stuck in those lucrehulks during wargames
>>
>>25651015
Trust me, it has its perks. The food is better, the supply officers are better, and you're more likely to get leave over a planet that's friendly to the empire. Before I came to my Victory I was on a Tartan patrolling Vergesso
>cramped
>no leave on any nearby planets because of the "Potentially hostile populaces"
>had to win a barfight to get a decent pair of boots
>>
>>25651000
>be 25
>logistics officer on an Imp II, fresh out of the Academy and moving up fast because I'm at least competent but think I'm hot shit
>take up a transfer offer to the Guardian
>think it'll be easy, since it's just in the Coruscant Defense Fleet

I've never been so wrong in my life. I barely slept for the six months I was on that boat till I managed to transfer out to a Golan III over Corellia. Managing supplies for 280,000 is literally hell, even with all the droids they give you to help out.
>>
>>25650957
>Civilian model
>More powerful

Confirmed for blastech shill. Holy shit, you guys aren't even being subtle anymore.
Quick, explain to me how a rifle with a actuating module over HALF the fucking size of an E-11 can produce a more powerful bolt than the E-11.
Better yet, how about you post a timestamped picture of this fantasy blaster?
>>
>>25648122
As someone who was too young to play those when they came out, are they really that good?

>inb4 underage b&

I'm 21 now.
>>
Is it Imperial dress code for all girls in the navy to have pigtails now, or something?
>>
>>25651079
Extremely. If rogue squadron is the ace combat of star wars then the xwing/tie fighter games are like the Jane's combat simulations of star wars
>>
>>25651070
>implying its the actuator that matters, not the quality of the reactant gas

I load my DL-18 with Tibanna imported from Bespin and it produces more than enough power. Not that I'd need to worry about penetrating trooper armor in particular since I'm not rebel scum :^)
>>
>>25651051
I shouldn't be very mobile in my assignment, so I guess I'll be able to avoid most of the hustle and bustle.

doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>25651110
Should I just get the whole bundle
>>
>>25651167
Oh that's what you think, but since you seem like you're going to have a comms position on the bridge, you're gonna have a fun time trying to get to the mess or your quarters when the shift changes.
>>
>>25651186
It'd probably be cheaper, and most of the games in the blaster bundle are top tier
>>
>>25651206
can't have it perfect, I guess
>>
>>25650732
>want a YT2400
>go to dealer
>informs me that it is now a collector's item and demand and price has skyrocketed
>fucking why
>some fag named dash made the model famous
>fine, then give me a fucking YT1300
>"I've got even more bad news for you son"

Fucking rebels.
>>
>>25651117
>He thinks that there is a garrison of stormtroopers on every street corner to PROTECT HIM.

>laughingtwi'leks.png
>>
>>25651014
Well yes obviously, but my reason isn't wrong either.

>>25650967
I'm Technically not "in" the Rebbellion. I'm a privateer in the Rebels employ. It's a pretty great gig, I fight the good fight, my conscience is clean because I'm working for the good guys, I get paid pretty well, and I don't have to list to all the annoying rules and regulations the Alliance regulars have to follow. That being said, I'll sooner be thrown into the Sarlacc Pit than support a bunch of genocidal, slaveholding, maniacs.

>>25650998
Son of a bitch had it coming if you ask me. I hear Boba Fett got out. Crawled his way out of the Sarlacc pit a few days later and then Dengar picked him up.
>>
>>25651226
Shut up zed.
>>
File: 1418066436578.jpg (83KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1418066436578.jpg
83KB, 900x675px
Anyone know where I can get a Twi'lek sex slave?
>>
>>25651283
If you want one that will probably murder you and run away, try any bar that's strapped for cash and has a few dancers, they're usually slaves.

If not, just book a shuttle to Ryloth and get one from the source.

also,
>>>/soc/
>>
>>25651225
My crew just bought 2 YT-2400s rather cheap. I don't know who you were buying from but it sounds like they ripped you off.

That being said the YT-1300 is just as good as the YT-2400, provided you can get the right upgrades which are not that hard to find and install if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>25651272
>he thinks the squid head aliens should be free
>>
>>25651283
In hell, you slave-using-fuck-bag!

It's scum like you that made me start working for the Rebels.
>>
>>25651324
I do, got a problem with that bitch?! Besides, that means the Twi'lek chicks I fuck, do so because they want to, not because they're forced to. It's a lot better that way, trust me.
>>
>>25651329
I give them luxurious quarters, education, entertainment, plentiful food and beverage , and even a stipend they can use on personal items. Is some lovin' and sandwiches too much to ask for in return?
>>
File: 1429551220326.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1429551220326.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>being this buttflustered over a bunch of non-humans

Twi'leks are a slave-based culture. You're being racist if you DON'T own a Twi'lek fuckhole.
>>
>>25651283
What>>25651307 said; Ryloth's the better option, Twi'Leks'll do anything to get off that planet so if you head over there you'll have them throwing themselves at you.
>>
File: palpatine_edit.jpg (43KB, 670x397px) Image search: [Google]
palpatine_edit.jpg
43KB, 670x397px
>>25648074

I don't think we ever actually see any evidence in the films of the empire having any extensive gun laws. All hail based palpatine!
>>
>>25651365
This. Whats wrong rebels, you think you're better than their culture?
>>
>>25651358
Then find a wife or hire someone to do that for you. You don't need to own another intelligent being to get them to fuck you and clean your shit. Plus if they're an employee they won't resent you and secretly plan to kill you and escape.
>>
>>25651384

The only planet that is mentioned to "have no weapons" is one that overwhelmingly supported the Rebellion.
>>
>>25651384
To be fair, the only places we've seen in the films in imperial times have either been backwater outer rim worlds or remote areas under rebel control, I'd withhold judgment until we see a core world
>>
>>25651365
>>25651389
What else would you expect from a bunch of backwards revolutionaries? Literally every attempt at a galactic republic has been a bureaucratic nightmare and a total failure. The Empire is the first galactic government to actually get shit done.
>>
>>25651398
Wives want children, slaves don't, and there's too many regulations for an employee
>>
>>25651384
We also have no independent evidence that the empire is evil, until they blow up a planet that is. There's no reason stated for why the rebels were fighting the empire, they just were because they're a bunch of firebrands.

>>25651398
>implying they'll try to kill you if you don't treat them like garbage
FFS, why does everyone hear "slavery" and think thirty people in chains being worked to death?
>>
>>25651389
>>25651365

Their culture isn't a slave culture any more than the Wookiees' culture is a slave culture. Slavers just really like to use them and find it easy to enslave them because of how weak their security forces are, plus the Empire just doesn't Care about them enough to try and help.
>>
>>25651434

>until they blow up a planet that is

On the scale of issues, that's a pretty big one.
>>
So, I've been thinking of joining the military for a few years and I kinda have my eye set on becoming a Scout Trooper, thing is, my brother-in-law, a Stormtrooper, says not to because the training's hard and they're a bunch of, and I quote, "speeder-sucking dicks". So anyone have any recommendations on how to get in and what to expect if I pass?
>>
>>25651450
>gun for hire trying to talk morality
Sex and Slavery are literally two pillars of Twi'lek society. And for what it's worth, a you're no different from a slaver poaching cargo and stealing paychecks from civilian contractors.

>wookiees
>culture

>>25651475
>scout troopers
>helmet navigation system and scanners malfunction
>hit boulder
>die
>>
>>25651465
Yeah but saying that's justification to fight them in the first place is putting the cart before the horse, as it were. Before Alderaan got blasted, why was there a rebellion? I'm talking films only as evidence here. We're told the empire is evil because they're "The Man" and all of our POV characters are people who are anti-imperial.
>>
>>25651475
Just don't get speeder duty, you so much as nick a vine your speeder will explode in a giant fireball
>>
File: 1428288040547.gif (995KB, 245x193px) Image search: [Google]
1428288040547.gif
995KB, 245x193px
>>25651450
>muh sentient rights

Ryloth is a tidally-locked planet with only a slim strip of habitable land along its terminus. They can barely support the population they have, much less a bunch of over-fertile twintails overpopulating the place. Rounding them up and shipping them off planet is the most efficient way of preserving their sovereignty and spreading Twi'lek culture around the galaxy.

But no, you rebs just want to install your mid-rim, cookie cutter 'democracy + religious paramilitary wizards" governance everywhere. Regional governors controlling sectors are better able to respond to their constituents.

gb2Alderaan faggot.
>>
>>25651450
Disgusting. I bet you want to let women outside the kitchen too.
>>
>>25651486
>>25651505
Are the speeders really that bad? I know hitting anything on any speeder is not going to go well but I'd think that the Stormtrooper corps would train Scout Troopers well enough not to ram into everything.
>>
>>25651542
Why do you think you never hear war stories from speeder users? It's because they all died.
>>
>>25651542
Those swoops move so fast you're totally reliant on your helmet systems. If those fuck up, you're gonna die.
>>
>>25651434
Maybe you don't, but I've seen enough Imperial bullshit to last me 10 lifetimes.

They destroyed the Jedi Order, who although rather stuck in their ways and misguided at times, only existed to protect the people.

Alderaan, don't think I need to say more.

They've used Base Delta Zero on multiple inhabited planets to "pacify" them.

The subjugation of the Wookiee home world (I don't know how to spell it) and the enslavement of the Wookiees. Which they've done to other planets as well.

They restrict free speech to the point that you can be executed for speaking in opposition to them and their policies.

The Empire is scum and it will lose this war, just give it time.

Also, my 20 ex-slave crewmates beg to differ regarding slavery to being that bad.
>>
>>25651573
>m-muh jedi order
>20 ex-slave crewmates
>plenty of claims, no sources given

How's your holonet signal on the terminal in your mother's basement? Does all the duracrete mess with it at all?
>>
>>25651573
kashyyyk
>>
>>25651573

While I think the Rebellion looks at the old Republic and Jedi order through rose-tinted lenses, I mostly agree with your sentiments. Which is refreshing; these threads are usually Empire circlejerks. The Empire has its good points, but it has plenty of bad to go along with it.
>>
File: TIEDrone_DB.jpg (30KB, 480x224px) Image search: [Google]
TIEDrone_DB.jpg
30KB, 480x224px
>>25651572
>>25651486

>people blaming the helmet

I'm so fucking sick of hearing this. I guarantee that most dead speederpilots had their nav systems turned off to avoid 'bad information'. There's no fucking way your judgement is better than the Empire's best HUD and orbital guidance network.

>b-but I think I'm slightly force-sensitive

Then you better not fucking enlist or else that cape-wearing faggot is going to either choke you out or pop your brain out and 'reassign' it to some disgusting robot prototype that leaves your precious force-sensitive lobes exposed to anyone who can aim a blaster.

>inb4 what's the last thing to go through a scout troopers' mind when he crashed / his handlebars
>>
>>25651573
>Jedi Order
You mean the cult that would abduct infants and raise them as child soldiers while indoctrinating them to shut off emotion and social connections outside of said cult?

>Aldeeran
Their princess was literally committing treason against the Empire and her father was a founding member of the Rebellion

>Wookies
The ones that aided Jedi traitors who had attempted to overthrow the Emperor?
>>
>>25649443
But why do you neeeeed Katarn armor? Are you a ewok-killer or something?
>>
File: detonator 1.jpg (42KB, 573x387px) Image search: [Google]
detonator 1.jpg
42KB, 573x387px
Cleaning out grandpa's locker
Found this
When i toggle switch it still lights up
So, still good i guess
What should i do with it?
>>
>>25651652
>Not killing Ewoks
What are you, some kind of Pro-Rebel Wookie Fucker?
>>
>>25651657
>LOUD SWEATING
>>
>>25651657
Throw it at someone
>>
File: Playing with the droids.png (624KB, 713x540px) Image search: [Google]
Playing with the droids.png
624KB, 713x540px
>>25651475
>my brother-in-law, a Stormtrooper, says not to because the training's hard and they're a bunch of, and I quote, "speeder-sucking dicks"
He can suck my fucking speeder, Scout Corps for life
>>
File: FB_IMG_1427483443528.jpg (34KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1427483443528.jpg
34KB, 600x397px
You there! Stop!
>>
>>25648097
>>25649027

Gog does too, and they're cheaper, Gog also has Rogue Squadron.

I kind of regret buying it on Steam knowing that now.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1427483517857.jpg (34KB, 720x425px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1427483517857.jpg
34KB, 720x425px
Must remove the Sand.
>>
>>25651657
Shove it up your ass.
>>
>>25651695
I wish once, for shits and grins, they would let us use raider tribes for target practice. Concussion missiles do some pretty wicked shit on soft targets. But we can't, its "bad for PR"
>>
File: 1394430800543.gif (3MB, 430x182px) Image search: [Google]
1394430800543.gif
3MB, 430x182px
>living next down the hall from a retired/runaway clone
>he keeps threatening to destroy my service droid whenever it passes by his door

I thought these fuckers were supposed to all die like ten years ago. His stories about Muunilist are so fucking boring.
>>
>>25651657
Get your nearest garrison to dispose of it properly before you accidentally vaporize yourself.
>>
>>25651522
If they want to go live off-world they can choose to go themselves or go colonize a planet.
There are a Lot of uninhabited planets in the galaxy capable of sustaining life in the Galaxy. And what about the families that are forcibly split up by enslavement. I also have no problem with the idea of regional governors, I do however have a problem with regional govenors who act like tyrants and got their position from how well they sucked Palpatine's old wrinkly dick rather than because the people choose him.

>>25651540
I do. In fact, the captain of one of my outfit's Dreadnaught-class heavy cruisers is a lady and is one of the best damn starship captains this side of the Rishi Maze. Also, I'm a Mandalorian and we believe that someone's worth is not determined by their gender or species, but how good of a warrior they are.

>>25651486
My contract with the Allaince limits us to attacking military targets and we get penalized for any civilian casualties that we are responsible for. Besides, even if you're a merc like me there is nothing wrong with having ethical standards.
>>
File: Heh, these rebels.jpg (14KB, 223x168px) Image search: [Google]
Heh, these rebels.jpg
14KB, 223x168px
>>25651742
>Also, I'm a Mandalorian
That explains so much
>>
>>25651710
The ones that stayed in Imperial service after the Clone Wars were given a drug that stopped the accelerated aging and made them age normally.
The 501st is still made up largely of Jango Fett clones.
>>
>>25651366
All of you are doing it wrong.

I got a "contact" near Ryloth, deals in moving cargo without a paper trail. Always needs folk to crew haulers and work the docks, but cant exactly have everything on the books. I supply him with Twi'leks to work for him, he throws me some credits and let's me pick through the latest shipment of contraband. Of course the credits don't cover my operating costs, so where do I get the funding for these adventures?

Core world yuppies will throw credits at anything if they think it's a worthy cause, and who doesn't want to help the poor starving children of Ryloth escape servitude? Charitable donations from concerned Imperials pay for my fuel, ship maintenence, landing fees, and even a comfortable salary for myself, while still having plenty to set up everyone I get off Ryloth with temporary lodging, some clothes, food, and a job. And that's not counting nonmonetary donations. All the time I get shit from droids to used speeders to the occasional beat up freighter.

So basically the Imperials are paying me to fuck around in a luxury ship delivering undocumented workers to the rebels while I fuck Twi'leks and stack up piles of money.

God I love this star system.
>>
File: TCW.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
TCW.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>25651742

>mandalorians
>warriors

SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF THE CANON SHREDDER
>>
>>25651742
>Mandalorian
opinions discarded
>>
>>25648074
what's the deal with the nigger stormtrooper no one seems to notice?
>>
>>25651742
>rather than because the people choose him.
what is the imperial senate for 500 credits
>>
>>25651763
Vode An baby!

>>25651767
That sounds like a pretty sweet gig.
>>
File: 1429209384209.jpg (33KB, 1379x591px) Image search: [Google]
1429209384209.jpg
33KB, 1379x591px
>>25651798
He's just upset that imperial rations don't include kuat fried chicken
>>
>>25651813
Emperor disbanded the Senate dumbass. Also they couldn't even do anything other than complain when they were around.
>>
>>25651742
>implying true mandalorians still exist
>>
File: 1399995192150.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1399995192150.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>25651798

>having a problem with black humans in a galaxy where sullestians, gammoreans, ithorians, bothans and fucking hutts exist
>>
File: Fuck you Yoda.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
Fuck you Yoda.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>25651820
>Vode An baby!
>>
File: 1346202533326.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1346202533326.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>25651868

>I am that feel
>>
>>25651837
We do, although we are not as numerous as we used to be.

Plus I wasn't born into Mando culture I was adopted into it after the Empire murderd my parents. Turns out Mandos are really big on adoption, go figure.
>>
I thought this thread was about a real gun for a second because so many conservative people bitch about "King" or "Emperor" Obama
>>
>>25651854
black humans
>black
>humans
pick one you Baltimorian scum.
>>
File: Boba.gif (430KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
Boba.gif
430KB, 300x177px
>>25651897
>I wasn't born into Mando culture I was adopted into it after the Empire murderd my parents
>>
>>25651868
>>25651888

Damn it, don't remind me! I'm still bitter about it. I don't even know why they make you leave him behind, it makes no damn sense!
>>
>>25651657
Drop it in the toilet.
>>
>>25651920
Yeah fuck you too buddy. Go do the Galaxy a favor and go swallow a live thermal detonator.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 700x1186px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 700x1186px
>>25651798
>>
File: Lando_smoothie.jpg (81KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
Lando_smoothie.jpg
81KB, 600x708px
>>25651918

>hating on the literal best facility administrator
>>
>>25651945
Only sells out his pal then wrecks his ship.
>typical.
>>
File: 1421640236091.jpg (58KB, 910x659px) Image search: [Google]
1421640236091.jpg
58KB, 910x659px
>>25651974
>his ship
>his ship
>his ship
>>
>>25651974
dishes can be replaced.
>>
>>25651974
>forced to choose between the thousands of lives he is charged with protecting and his friend
>not remembering vader changed the deal

Its not like vader showed up and he said OH YESSA MASTA I BE RIGHT ON IT
>>
File: DL-18.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DL-18.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
Lets get this thread at least partially back on topic.

Post your EDC
>>
>year of our lord a long long time ago
>not using slug weapons
>not raping jedi ass with 00 buckshot

Sure is rebellion here in this thread.
>>
>>25652223
>19BBY+38
>Using a Slugthrower
>Not cleansing Jedi filth with fire
>Not watching the flesh sear from their bones
>Not proudly waving your erection at their smoldering corpses
>Do you Oppress, Rebel Scum?
>>
>using a specialized weapon for fighting one of a dozen or so individuals in the ENTIRE GALAXY
>not using the most abundant, foolproof, compact, lightweight, lethal, modern weapons available

Have fun fighting anyone with the slightest plasteel armor or droids or moderately reinforced pilots' suit.
>>
>>25651351
*tips blast-shield*
>>
>>25652069
but that's what he did, until he saw han was gun get rescued anyway... the neegro with always go with the one he thinks is most powerful
>>
>>25652223
Slugs and shot can be blocked with basic TK, you double Toydarian
>>
>>25652310
There's always the one rebelfag white-knighting tail-heads like he's a fucking jedi or something.

Do they even realize how hard it would be to get a lekku wankjob from a free Twi'lek?
>>
>>25652336
>Lekku Wankjob
>Not making them fuck each other with their lekkus
Dude, you're missing out.
>>
>>25652376
>girls playing with eachother
>Not playing with you
Yeah, sure, that sounds real better
>>
File: Tusken Nagant.jpg (45KB, 1846x437px) Image search: [Google]
Tusken Nagant.jpg
45KB, 1846x437px
>>25648074
DC-15as are shit, they jam all the time and the laser they admit is not much more powerful than a Blastech 100/222. What you want is the glorious Tusken Cycler Rifle. It'll never jam, they're only 160 credits and they're better than any rifle ever made.
>>
>>25652444
>muh cycler

Look I know it's all you can afford on your moisture farmer income, but you really gotta get with the times and drop the desert nomad shit
>>
>>25652421
Why not both?
>>
>>25652421
>What is a threesome?
>What is anal sex?
>What is the 3rd slave girl for?
>>
>>25651680

Im the dude who posted about the sale, I didnt know about GOG, thanks for the heads up.

In other news I bought a Gamecube again and bought the Resident Evil remake, plus zero and eternal darkness. Shits so cash.
>>
>>25652554
>what is the third girl for
>not what is the eleventh girl for
Do you even sex slave orgy?
>>
File: why slavery exists.jpg (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
why slavery exists.jpg
69KB, 600x450px
>there are rebels itt who don't support slavery
>>
>>25652593
>11+ girls
Apparently not, will you teach me master?
>>
>>25648097
GoG has a sale too. AND GoG has Rogue Squadron.

>>25648122
I just wanna point out, the GoG verson of the XWing and Tie Fighter games are better, they've been optimized for newer systems, where as the Steam versions might be unstable on newer OSs.
>>
>find out entire squadron is getting transferred under Vaders command
>Captain said anyone willing to transfer additional TIE/INs will receive a recommendation with the Emperor, which is clearly bullshit but thirsty Admirals will fall for it as usual

no god please no. I don't pointlessly want to cut my short life even shorter. Or worse, get constantly micromanaged by the walking AC unit.
>>
>>25652633
Where do you think you are, rebbit? Look it up yourself
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.