[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Constitutionalist/Gun owners portrayed as Terrorist in newest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 39

File: antigunpropaganda.png (515KB, 789x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
antigunpropaganda.png
515KB, 789x497px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk34yU1BGiU

>Portrays Constitutionalist as the enemy and hill billy rednecks
>You play as a police officer disarming 'extreme right' militias
>The same militia is using Gadsen flags and Come and Take It flags

This is fucking terrifying, and the fact any American would buy this product is disgraceful. I will never use Origin again. I will never buy another EA product. This is shameful that the company would release such content with anti-gun and anti-Constitution undertones.
>>
>>22697502
Bump. Seriously more /k/ommando's need to see this.
>>
>>22697502
>Battlefield game
>anti-gun undertones

top lel. Also, cry more. Not all people with a Gadsen flag are hill billy ultranationalist racists, but most hill billy ultranationalist racists have a Gadsen flag
>>
>>22697502
I said the exact same thing when I saw the game play trailer. fucking shit
>>
>>22697502
nothing new, government and liberal media hates freedom
>>
Write in and complain about this shit
>>
>>22697502
pretty fucked up
>>
>>22697502

Anti-milita vidya has existed for ages
>>
File: 1394899671442.jpg (44KB, 1080x715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394899671442.jpg
44KB, 1080x715px
>>22697502
>>
>>22697527

get out of here you fucking kike.
>>
Who plays battlefield for the campaign?
>>
>>22697502
That's some subtle indoctrination shit right there. This worries me slightly and makes me go more tinfoil than usual
>>
>>22697502
99% sure this is directly referencing the bundy thing.
>>
>>22697527
It doesn't fucking matter if they are Nationalist,Libertarians or even Nazis. The game has a political motive to portray ANY militia with that context of ''evil far-right nazi libertarian bible thumping bigots''.

Fuck this game.
Fuck EA.
Fuck DICE.
>>
>>22697502
>"disarming"
>>
>>22697577
[citation needed]
>>
>>22697502
>mexican and black cops go to defeat evil white gun owners
Fucking swedes.
>>
File: 1409899439036.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409899439036.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>22697602
>>
>>22697502
...you guys realize we'll get to PLAY as them too right, and in multiplayer matches anything goes.
>>
>>22697594
>Citation Needed
Just watch the fucking video.
>>22697602
DICE and EA are cuckold faggots who hate Conservatives or gun owners.
>>
>>22697502
AND THE GIRL IS DATING A NIGGER!

Disgusting
>>
>>22697527
This.

We may agree on some things (guns mainly) but for the most extent, 90% of the so-called "Constitutionalists" I've encountered so far have been closeted or not so closeted WN's. Only reason I don't sport a Gadsen flag myself: I don't want to get lumped in with those fuckers.

Sorry, but they ARE my enemies.

Fuck em.
>>
>>22697502
>that cancerous comment section
>>
>>22697502
>buying games from electronic jews

It's like you want hand over shekels for an ad-infested, bug-ridden piece of shit.
>>
>>22697625
>watch the video
>there's a group of racist right-wing nutjobs in the video
>this is somehow a statement about the constitution just because muh flag
>>
>>22697502
Could be HAZE plot. You play as military against a militia. Turns out militia is actually in the right, and government is a total dick, you fight alongside militia
>>
>>22697539
>write in
>to a company EA is using
that'll go over well.
>>
>>22697625
Not to mention the gameplay itself looks like dogshit.
>that "stealth" section
Fucking sick of tazering some nigga and his buddy right beside him doesn't even notice.
>>
>>22697577
This, 100 brazilian times this
>>
>>22697661
>implying its not
>>
>>22697527
It's not "anti-gun", it's "anti-second amendment"
>>
File: 1341899507384.gif (1MB, 161x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341899507384.gif
1MB, 161x190px
>>22697662
>>
Who the fuck cares?

You sound like some 13 year old on tumblr going on about the "problematic" portrayal of black people as gangbangers in a game.

Pretty much every group in the world appears as a caricatured villian at some point, anarchists are fair game as well
>>
>>22697699
Thread
>>
>>22697662
I. Fucking. Wish. Imagine how quickly though that'd be shut down?
>>
>>22697699
I've never seen someone torpedo a reasonable argue that quickly before, lol.

These aren't anarchists, they're a constitutionalist militia
>>
>constitutionalists complain about their portayal in video games

You should call Anita Sarkeesian and ask if she will make a video about the issue.
>>
>>22697502
Ian Miller, creative "director" of battlefield hardline

i think Mr Miller needs to be shown who hes fucking with
>>
File: NYET.jpg (10KB, 314x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NYET.jpg
10KB, 314x313px
>>22697502
Oh god that comment section
eww
just eww
>>
>everyone complaining about the militarization of police and their trigger happy attitudes toward US citizens
>game comes out where you play a militarized cop killing US citizens

EA, can you do ANYTHING right?
>>
>>22697575
yup, exactly what i thought first 30 seconds
>>
>>22697743
This isn't true Islam!
>>
but if i cant play a ea game again, how will i play mass effect and fap to my asari waifu
>>
>>22697747
Back to /pol/
>>
>>22697743
What's the difference ¿
>>
>>22697743
And constitutionalists are fair game as well
>>
>>22697804
back to /lgbt/
>>
File: 222861895.png (179KB, 700x822px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
222861895.png
179KB, 700x822px
>he doesn't know the difference between constitutionalists and threepers

/v/ please fuck off.
>>
>implying people like this don't exist

The shooting in Vegas with the Gadsen flag thrown on the murdered cops wasn't that long ago
>>
>>22697746

We've lost.

If you can't beat em, join em.
>>
>>22697553
All thanks to Clinton. Who started making militia into terrorists in earnest.
>>
>>22697662
This, I remember another great game where you fight against a militia for the military but then by the end your like hey those government guys are dicks.
>>
File: 1407135473915.gif (1MB, 200x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407135473915.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>>22697502
>those comments
>>
>>22697843
>Both believe the Constitution
>Both believe to preserve the right to bear arms
>Both believe the federal government is being overreaching
>Both believe a right to self association and self determination
Glad you used a trip, gotta use them filters.
>>
EA has been doing everything they can in games to look progressive so they look decent once again but they just look like bigger douches than they already were
>>
File: 1408080254954.png (72KB, 209x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408080254954.png
72KB, 209x267px
>>22697502
>That fucking comments section
These people are allowed to vote
>>
>>22697662
Nah, in this post 9/11 world it's unlikely that anything similar to Deus Ex (the 'terrorists' are the good guys) would likely happen.
>>
File: 1349164291969.jpg (183KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349164291969.jpg
183KB, 720x960px
lel why the fuck do people care it's a video game where you shoot people

not a particularly good one either, it's not doing as well as ea hope

who the fuck plays battlefield for the story anyways

wish i could find that post about youtube comments
>>
>>22697888
Battlefield 3's campaign had you shooting generic muslim terrorists

I think you actually C4 a mosque open at some point in the co-op missions

Get over yourself
>>
>>22697699
It's just like some movie portraying gun laws, or guns, or gun owners in a shitty light- they have a right to do so, but I have a right to not buy their product, and recommend that others not buy their product for whatever reason.

Hardline was going to be shit to begin with, everyone knew that, looks like they decided rather than try to make a good game, they'd play the controversy angle for press.
>>
>>22697647
All i feel is rage right now
>>
>>22697502
ranting main badguy sounds EXACTLY like rush limbaugh, rythym, intonation, pronunciation, etc
>>
>>22697502
>Constitutionalist
where is the info that they are constitutionalists, is there some source you didn't post?
Honestly all kinds of assholes use the gadsen, I don't automatically feel a need to defend anyone who use it.
>>
so glad I don't console game and only play cheap/free stuff on Steam and android.
>>
File: 1357590393983.jpg (94KB, 645x773px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357590393983.jpg
94KB, 645x773px
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with people, having read those top comments with 50-100 likes I genuinely feel dead inside.

These are bleak times /k/. I really don't want stuff like this to continue to the point where freedom becomes universally scorned. I don't want things to slowly heat up to a civil war.

Promise me we'll never surrender. I would die fighting for the true freedoms and principles that established our great nation furthered the progress of mankind. Promise me I'm not alone.
>>
>>22697647
Just when I think liberals can't get any more retarded
>>
>>22697749
>>22697872
You made me look.

Damn you anons
>>
>>22697793
Play a not-shit game.
Pirate the first one.
>>
>>22697926
hey fuckhead, muzzies would lop your noggin off if it werent for racsis whites keeping them at bay
>>
>>22697946
Oh NOES, it's insulting our Lord and Saviour Rush!
BEHEAD those who would insult Rush fucking Limbaugh!
>>
>>22697968
You're not, there are good people in high and low places, I've met them. Just keep your powder dry until then.
>>
>>22697968
You're not alone.
>>
>>22697849
Sure, they absolutely do- there are fucking shitbags in every political ideology- however, that was notable because it was so rare.

What about a Fast and Furious mission, where the ATF sold guns to cartels and then said cartels used those guns to kill your partner? Or a Chicago gangbanger mission, where you look at the aftermath of black-on-black crime?
>>
>>22697968
You'll never be alone.
>>
>>22697808
>What's the difference ¿
>Constitutionalists,
support rule by the Constitution of the United States, in other words rule of law, but not corrupt tyranny.
>Anarchists
support no rule by anyone and if someone tells you what to do you kill them, in other words wasteland rules.
>>
>freaking out over a videogame
I thought I was on /k/ and not /v/
>>
I'm so angry about negative portrayals in videogames how could this happen??

When will the bullying of white people stop??
>>
>>22697946
Probably not a coincidence. They probably figured they might get a little free PR coverage with the 'controversy'.
>>
>>22697888
EA doesnt seem to understand that the demographic for this kind of game is angry white nerds who visit b and k and dislike niggers and white, black or otherwise military and cops who hate the ever loving fuck out of the government
>>
>>22697979
I hate Rush, but to do something to subtly associate him with terrorism (assuming that was intent and not accident) isn't right

but honestly, who fucking cares?
>>
>>22697968
You're not alone, this video was the final nail on the coffin for me to buy an AR.
>>
>>22697926
Ever since mass effect 3 they've been pushing for things like gay and bi characters and making bf4 gay pride events to look like they're actually progressive. Its just PR bullshit
>>
>>22697991
Its was only a 12 min demo.
>>
>>22697502
>play battlefield 4
>hear false analogy about Amer. Revolution and war in Iraq
>"They're terrorists.(said of terrorists in iraq.)"
>"Why do you think the Amer revolution was about dummy."

>Watch Red Dawn (2012)
>Hear another false analogy.
>"We're the terrorists now."
>Cause jihadis who terrorize (mostly muslims themselves) and want an Islamic law is the same as you killing foreign military personnel in your land.
>>
>>22698006
no one is subliminally pushing a political message onto minors when portraying blacks as gang bangers.
>>
File: 1407942008637.jpg (86KB, 960x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407942008637.jpg
86KB, 960x622px
oh no they didn't portray my ideology right, my feelings
>this thread
>>
>>22697925
>not a particularly good one either, it's not doing as well as ea hope
Really? Whats sales like?
>>
>>22697889
No they aren't. They're 14.
>>
>>22698025
Hence why I just addressed it in the context of a mission, not necessarily the overarching campaign story.

Like I said before, this likely was to drum up controversy media attention, as the game didn't have anything special about it otherwise.
>>
Constitutionalists ARE terrorists though.

We think we should have the same rights as the government. If politicians can ban auto guns but let their guards carry them, that hypocrisy can only grow.
>>
>>22698043
>Defending gun grabbing propaganda
Get the fuck off, /k/.
>>
>>22697968
got your back /k/omrade
>>
>>22698024
nah the worst thing about ME3 was the red, blue, green, space child ending and how your choices in all the games didn't actually matter.
>>
Seriously, how dare they push out this blatantly anti white agenda, we must boycott videogames forever! No other group is subject to such slander in the media
>>
>>22698029
Actually the Taliban are literally just doing that. Killing foreign military personell in their land.
>>
>using Origin and buying EA games in the first place
Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>22698048
Treason against tyranny is fidelity to liberty.
>>
>>22698052
no I'm laughing at you whiny fucks getting mad at a make-believe video game
>>
>>22697968
Im with you /k/ommrade
>>
>>22698062
>Muslim Arab extremist, directly responsible for the assassination of the Vice President of the U.S and collaborating with Russian terrorist planning to nuke the entire Eastern Seaboard of the U.S are just as bad as militias portrayed as all-white,racist,redneck,hillbillies to push a political narrative to disarm the population
What the fuck?
>>
>>22698082
If you can't see how this is blatant propaganda placement/agitprop, you're either deluded, or an outright shill.

How much more obvious can the agenda be at this point? This is weaponized media, pointed at the heads of whomever the govt deems to be a dissident.
>>
Whatever, it's a fucking game. Not the first time militias and US Citizens have been portrayed in a negative fashion (Counter Strike for example). Lots of kids that play video games are now becoming gun owners, including me. Not 3 years ago I was playing Battlefield BC2 and Halo and now I'm an avid gun owner though I am morally liberal when it comes to most things. Yea, there are groups in America that are tarnishing the Gasden Flag, just pretend that these guys you're shooting at are murderers or criminals... our better yet don't buy it at all.
>>
>>22698052
>people want gays/blacks/women in a game
>IT DOESNT MATTER WHO CARES VIDEOGAMES ARE NOT REAL LIFE
>conservatives portrayed negatively
>OH NO VIDEOGAMES INFLUENCE REAL LIFE EVERYONE WILL HATE GUNS NOW
>>
lol thin ass skin lolbergtarians can't handle other peoples opinions

you guys are just as bad as liberals
>>
>>22697614
>Dolphins repping USA

AYY
>>
>>22697979
i dont give a fuck about limbaugh, i give a fuck that they're taking different aspects of who i consider myself to be and sublelty portraying me as a terrorist to people to young to make the distinction between propaganda and reality.

remember when eric holder said he wanted to "brainwash" people into thinking guns are bad, well guess what this is...

tl;dr i care and im mad because im being made the target
>>
>>22697746
They're fully within their rights to make this but it is just a part of a bigger picture of media brainwashing to make gun owners/constitutionalists/pro-freedom white americans/etc. Look crazy while we should be focusing on how the US is looking like a military occupied police state and how SWAT is used for small tax infractions, small amounts of drugs or at the wrong house completely.

The fucked up part is the current wave of dangerous use of law enforcement in this country is only getting worse and worse and it is all payed with our tax money against our will along with shit like the surveillance program that watches and listens to all of us.

But the media is turning it around - if you're against this government police state takeover, you're a terrorist! You believe in enforcing the constitution like the founders intended? Racist right wing terrorist nutjob! Gun control! Free speech control! Dangerous!

Meanwhile cops shoot innocent people quite often, MRAPs are patrolling the streets and cops haven't been reaching so far for power in my lifetime.

It is truly scary when they manipulate what's going on to make us look like the bad guys. Gun owners are becoming the evil in this nation as hitler blamed the jews for germany's misfortunes.

Don't believe me? Look how the media portrays gun owners or anyone identifying as a militia. Obama and every liberal claimed that 90% of americans wanted gun registration. They blatantly lied to everyone's face.

So yes, it fuckin sucks that they're using tools to make gun owners look like terrorists.
>>
>>22698076
Yeah and shooting little girls in the head who advocate for girls' education.
>tard
>>
>>22698059
Yeah that was annoying as hell but im talking about how they do all these kinds of things to appeal to liberals with the gay pride events and characters and anti constitutionalists etc.
>>
>>22697502
>all those comments
>why does it even matter, guys?
>it's just a video game
You're right. None of it matters at all. In fact, next game, you get to play as a member of the special forces in a suburban Missouri city, annihilating violent thugs of darker complexion. There will even be a bonus DLC where your character goes on trial for murder and gets acquitted!
>>
>>22697502
If it's a Battlefield game....

can we not play on the pro-freedom side?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0mHzzJiZCY
>>
>>22698109
I'm so scared, what am I gonna do? Oh wait gun rights have been expanded tremendously in the last decade in spite of people like Obama. So again, I'm here to laugh at all of you jumping at shadows.
>>
>>22698112

>gays/blacks
>people
>>
You sound like one of the idiots infesting /tv/ who started yelling about the Nazis in breaking bad being "anti white propaganda" after we'd had 4 seasons of them fighting Mexican cartels
>>
>>22698044
Well the game got delayed to March, which seems like a good thing at first glance.

But the beta was full of balance issues

Heist game mode heavily favors criminals

Medics have the ability to revive themselves now once after their first deaths

Weapons are back to being unbalanced and shit

Netcode is still piss poor and the game is well into production even though Battlefield 4 has only recently begun to have improved netcode
>>
>>22698082
And people can't get frustrated if something they feel passionately about is portrayed in a negative light?

Personally, it's pretty clear that it's just a PR move. Might have some ideological push behind it, but not necessarily.
>>
anyone post this on /pol/ yet?
>>
>>22698132

You do realize gun rights have been protected better BECAUSE of the people you're making fun of, right?
>>
>>22698112
>>people want gays/blacks/women in a game
>>IT DOESNT MATTER WHO CARES VIDEOGAMES ARE NOT REAL LIFE
I honestly don't care, I don't know why you're projecting that on me. I don't care if games were all Black,female,lesbian,strong womyn protagonist, I just don't like blatant anti-2nd Amendment propaganda.
>>
File: 1409025113335.jpg (425KB, 2048x1975px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409025113335.jpg
425KB, 2048x1975px
>>22697662
I want this to be true more than I want Jlaw videos.
>>
>>22697662
>>22697729
>>22697867
This is what the original Rainbow Six Patriots was supposed to be about. You are an elite federal agent operator fighting against a militia of "right wing terrorists", but end up joining them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW6tbzN_Za4

The you know whos got wind of that, and shitcanned it on the spot. Now we have that Rainbow Six Siege abomination, which is basically a no knock warrant simulator.
>>
Black man and Mexican cop fight the evil white anarchists. How surprising.

Say what you want but this is actually the most effective way the antis can attack us. I've always considered shooter games a great ally of ours, because it made young kids interested in guns. Now any young impressionable kid who plays this game will automatically associate the Gadsden flag with the evil white racist gun owners.

Seriously, the subliminal effect is very real here. Just look at how many times the Gadsden flag is portrayed. This is so obviously agenda-driven that it's ridiculous. If stuff like this continues, a whole generation of young people could grow up with a strong association between pro-gun symbols and evil.
>>
>>22698142
Lurk more, fagmaster.
>>
>>22698141
>And people can't get frustrated if something they feel passionately about is portrayed in a negative light?

Well you guys spend 24 hours a day bitching about Anita, so apparently not
>>
>>22698129
>8
nah i'm still sure 180 hours of game play leading to pick a color is worse then LGBTBBQ events.
>>
>>22698125
>Video games
>Reality
>>
>>22698114
>lol thin ass skin lolbergtarians can't handle other peoples opinions
>you guys are just as bad as liberals


I'm not sure you really understand what libertarianism is about.

It's less about
>HURRR YOU CAN'T FEEL SLIGHTED

and more about not having the government get involved in personal disputes of that nature.
>>
>>22698130
>None of it matters at all. In fact, next game, you get to play as a member of the special forces in a suburban Missouri city, annihilating violent thugs of darker complexion. There will even be a bonus DLC where your character goes on trial for murder and gets acquitted!
Lol! EA doesn't have the balls
>>
>>22698157
Im still really pissed we never got the patriots game. It looked pretty awesome even if it wasn't the most original concept
>>
And Rainbow 6: Patriots was about OWS gone nuts.
>>
>>22697502
I hope the DLC is Battle in Ferguson
>>
>playing video games
>giving EA money
>playing shooting games
>not owning guns
>being from /v/

All this shit.
>>
>>22698132
I'm sure that if there were no vocal, popular 2nd amendment activist movements, that the gun law situation would be the same.
>>
>>22698193
Nope, that also was about ultranationalists.
>>
>>22698179
Don't bother, he doesn't give a shit about games or gameplay, just his stupid twitter war with "SJW"
>>
>>22698133
Exactly why I count fucks you as my enemies, and not my allies, guns are all we have in common.

And mine are mainly there to protect against shitbags like yourself.
>>
>>22697968
you are not alone.
>>
>>22698191
Either way, left or right, it is very weak propaganda, so there is little reason to worry. Because it is a game.
>>
>>22698110
point here isnt to demonize guns but to divide the gun owning population into enlightened gun owners and stupid terrorist hillbilly gun owners
>>
>>22698175
>you guys

Yes.

We here on /k/ bitch 24/7 about some woman who I don't think has ever mentioned guns once.
>>
File: 1349183100309.jpg (38KB, 241x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1349183100309.jpg
38KB, 241x230px
>>22698157
>The you know whos got wind of that, and shitcanned it on the spot.

It's a conspiracy guyz da joos

Or maybe it's not 2011 anymore and nobody cares about the occupy movement anymore you fucking retard

stop building up hype for shit AAA games aimed at lowest common denominator trailer trash like yourself
>>
>>22698133
Epic :^)
>>
>>22698183
propaganda isnt reality, its propaganda, dumbass
>>
>>22698130
You mad?
>>
>>22698183
>media portrayal of real life political movements, ideologies, and groups

>not being reality
>>
There are two ends of the political spectrum, at the right is Anarchy, at the left is Totalitarianism.

Why the fuck have I literally never heard the term left-wing extremist? Why is this socially acceptable?
>>
>>22698179
It is but im talking about how EA is trying to look like they are pro liberal. Not about the horrible shit they put in their games because they are pants on head retarded.
>>
>>22698225
This thread was clearly started by some mad /pol/tard /v/irgin crossboarder
>>
>>22697968
Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>22698112

>EA wants to pander to demographics for no reason than to pander and be"progressive"
>EA gets called out on doing so, SJW hail EA as heroes in the fight against rape culture
>EA plants flag squarely in the cop-statist camp and portrays constitutionalists as racist Nazi terrorists
>white washes systematic racism of police themselves

You're right, there's no reason anyone should be mad about this.

At least we stop at saying EA sucks, not that they should change their game to support muh special snowflakes.
>>
>>22698218
>weak propaganda
Video games are like the fucking movies of our children's generation. They will leave an impression.
>>
>>22698169
I think this may backfire. The first time I ever saw the Gadsden Flag was when it was being used by Solidus in Metal Gear Solid:2. That actually got me interested in it, even though Solidus was portrayed as a terrorist, and evil and all that.

>>MFW Solidus was right all along. RIP in peace, Mr. President.
>>
>>22698255
>how EA is trying to look like they are pro liberal

And?

It's a free market. Public opinion has swung in support of gay marriage, particularly among young people. Makes sense to appeal to them.
>>
>>22698257
And you're clearly some mad /reddit/ cross siter.
>>
>>22698266
Movies don't leave an impression either. No movie has started a revolution or a new political party. It's peanuts.
>>
>>22698275
Young people are a bunch of dumb faggots.
>>
>>22698271
I have a feeling that the militia guys aren't going to end up being "right all along".
>>
>>22698250
>left-wing extremist
Those don't exist.. at least to pop media
>>
>>22698242
>media portrayal of real life political movements, ideologies, and groups
Here is a problem though. Most people are assuming the bad guys are constitutionalists. Why?
Because OP said so. But OP does not back up this claim. I watched the video, and they do not mention the constitution or anything of the sort. OP just took offense because of the Gadsen flag, even though constitutionalists aren't the only ones who use that flag.
>>
>>22698215
If you can't distinguish between the casual "racism" people use as a form of humor here because it's so taboo elsewhere, and actual hate for people of different races, then I don't want to be on your side either. Learn to take a fucking joke.
>>
>>22698006

Except that shit happens literally every goddamn day. Just listen to a fucking rap song and you'll hear it. Blacks perpetuate their own stereotypes all damn day.
>>
>Caring about the next EA money grab
>Playing Battlefield 3 Cops and Robbers.

Yeah lol.
>>
File: 1405819227503.png (1MB, 3344x828px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405819227503.png
1MB, 3344x828px
This thread reeks of blue pill and red pill, you loosers should be ashamed
>>
>>22698206

I own guns and play vidya COME AT BE FAGGOT!!
>>
>>22698291
some times anarchists are the bad guys in pop media for example
plus the gommies have been a great scare for many years
>>
>>22698282
>who was Edward Bernays
>>
>>22698112
>people want gays/blacks/women in a game
Where are these "people"?
>>
File: 1350165580517.jpg (38KB, 288x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1350165580517.jpg
38KB, 288x499px
>implying this is anything to do with race
>implying this isn't just blatant anti-tea party propaganda

Those fucking top comments though
>>
>>22698275
Yes but im just saying this situation is relevant to their pro gay PR because both are in an attempt to look pro liberal. I could give less of a fuck about what they do with their image but this situation is relevant.
>>
File: 1364049854433.jpg (24KB, 396x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364049854433.jpg
24KB, 396x360px
>>22698293
They're "constitutionalists" because they have a Gadsen flag, are white and have guns.

In reality, they're an ultranationalist threeper militia that wants "freedom" but only for the chosen few they deem worthy of it.
You people are more or less admitting you associate with such totalitarian militarists.
>>
>>22698293
This is a smart anon. All the other anons are the ones that fall for propaganda so easily.
>>
>>22698250
What the fuck are you talking about?

Have you literally never played a videogame?

I've committed multiple virtual genocides against commie russians
>>
>>22698293
No, I didn't just 'assume because OP'. The demo clip has been out for months, I watched it long ago.

That demo, and other comments/shit show, make it abundantly clear to me that it's meant to be a constitutionalist/tea party group.
>>
>>22698215
Butthurt niggerfaggot detected.
>>
>>22698282
I'm not saying this game will have a profound impact. Movies do affect the world, by the way.

http://thescriptlab.com/features/the-lists/954-top-10-films-that-changed-the-social-landscape#
>>
>>22698352
Yeah, libertarians totally want to initiate force against the govt, and take over the world.

Why?

So we can leave you alone, of course!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (33KB, 628x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
33KB, 628x330px
hue
>>
>>22698366
Years of blatantly militaristic titled "call of duty" games OR... a single battlefield game. And guess what kids love and is featured in all of them? Guns.
>>
>>22698352
If they were all black, all latino, all mixed race, all gay, all what-the-fuck ever, and were portrayed the way the group in question was, I would take it the same way.

unless you think only white people can respect and admire the constitution.

>In reality, they're an ultranationalist threeper militia that wants "freedom" but only for the chosen few they deem worthy of it.

You use those words, I don't think you know what they mean.
>>
>>22698352
You retarded faggot, there are a lot of other people associating themselves with the gadsen flag.
>>
Fuck EA's shit. The only game studios I'll ever buy from are Valve and GSC.
>>
>>22697502
>russian communist get killed all the time in shooters
>lol fukin commies die
>people with the gadson get killed in a shitty shooter
>b-but muh leftist developers
Explain this shit please.
>>
>>22698356
>other comments/shit show
all of which you have not provided a source for
>>
>>22698282
Media does leave an impression. movie, music whatever

How about thug nigga rap songs and its poisonous fangs that has left a negative impact in black culture. "KILL nigga, beat nigga, Fuck 10 Sluts, n they on ma dick, Fuck a bitch, Gold chain on ma dick"etc..
Tell me young blk men hasn't been impressed?
>>
>>22697527
>most hill billy ultranationalist racists have a Gadsen flag

Is that what Rachel Maddow told you?
>>
>>22698414
Actually in almost every shooter set in the 21st century, the Russians are always portrayed as evil guntoting ultranationalist racist.
>>
>>22697968
Anon, the government, sadly, has grown stagnant, so it shall be renewed, through peace or by force. You aren't alone, nor will you ever be.
>>
This just means we have to take initiative and buy the game, play only as the militia, and stomp righteous ass to let them know exactly how it would go
>>
>>22698423
Going to have to see some evidence for that, then.
>>
>>22698404
Just because a form of media has guns doesn't translate to people supporting the inherent right to own them.

I think it's fallacious to assume that just because those genres are popular, that that will translate to future generations.

They can get people intererested in guns, but they can also 'fill the role' for some people
>i have guns in a video game, why do i need them irl :^)
>>
>>22698409
>>22698410
>>22698386
>>22698386
>kneejerking alt-rights in charge of reading comprehension.
>>
>>22697553
SHOOT THE TURD
SHOOT IT
>>
>>22698151
>Constitutionalists
>White Supremacists
>The Militia Movement
Or
>Groups that make it easier for gun owners

Pick one.
>>
File: 1381512278668.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381512278668.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
>>22698412
But there will be a remastered homeworld soon.
also
>racemixing
Why are amerifats such gigantic cuckold faggots?
>>
More conditioning. More psyops. More preparation of the social battlespace. Nothing novel about it.
>>
>>22697553
lol it's a poop.
>>
>>22698417
A source? For my interpretation of what I've seen over the months? Or did you miss the

>make it abundantly clear to me
>to me

I'm not trying to change your opinion on the topic, I'm just saying that things I have seen point me in one direction.

If you view it differently, fine. But that's your interpretation.
>>
File: 1354450704178.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1354450704178.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>22698412
lmao all that fedora-/v/

one doesn't even make games they just scam people with free to play games while assfucking you with DRM and the other doesn't exist

it's like you're really still in 2011
>>
>>22698271
But Solidus was portrayed as having his goals vindicated in MGS4.
He tried to destroy the SoP system, and in the end, Snake did it.
Once again proving Kojima is based as fuck.
>>
>>22698467
>racemixing

Because we respect personal freedom you shitter.

Literally nothing wrong with it.
>>
After the turd bf4 was I'm never buying this thing anyway
>>
File: 1238523519785.jpg (110KB, 407x546px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1238523519785.jpg
110KB, 407x546px
>>22697640
>I like to lie out of my ass because I suck donkey dick all day long.

That's all I read from you, you are a piece of shit who is the problem
>>
>>22698445
>his just means we have to take initiative and buy the game

>buy the game

Congratulations, the EA PR worked! A hate buy is still a buy, and will only encourage similar 'controversy' in the future.
>>
>>22698435
Well that's pretty a pretty accurate depiction of present day Russia
>>
>>22698435
>racist

wot?
>>
File: 1408404182818.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408404182818.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>22697502
>tfw I was kind of excited for this game

DICE can go fuck themselves
>>
File: 1409722945262.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409722945262.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>22698412
>GSC
GSC is long dead, Stalker 2 died with it, and it's time to give up hope, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
YOU

YES YOU READING THIS POST

HIDE THIS THREAD

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HIDE THIS THREAD
>>
>>22698414
Because muh feelings
>>
Everybody remember in that COD game a while ago where you played as russian terrorists massacring unarmed civilians in an airport? Same shit, it's a scam designed to make you want to buy the game by manipulating you. How is this not apparent?
>>
>>22698357
Straight white tall blond blue-eyed guy that looks like I came off an SS recruiting poster here, sorry to disappoint you, shitweasel.
>>
>>22698509
Lel
I lived in Russia, gun ownership is extremely low and gun laws are dumb.
>>
>>22698516
>excited for it

Did you not play the beta or something?
>>
>>22697968
Shoulder to shoulder with you, brother.
>>
>>22698527
Too late, he already cross posted it on /pol/ and /v/ :^)
>>
>>22698490
It's disgusting you nigger.
Also fuck your "personal freedom", most people these days too fucking retarded to make any conscious decisions of worth.
>>
File: 1358055470229.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358055470229.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
>>22698355
I'm talking news and online media, modern war shooters tend to just rely on some imaginary war with Russia, it's never emphasized that you're fighting against extreme leftism, not to mention they're usually good guys in WW2 games

It's just disturbing that the term right-wing extremist is the new media buzzword commonly used to vilify constitutionalists, with far leftism being perfectly okay.
>>
>>22697502
Played the beta, thought it was somewhat interesting and the urban combat and muli-storey fighting with the buildings was cool, and the environmental damage was nice. Then EA went and did this and I'm wondering how bad this could get
>>
>>22698516
Yeah I think I am skipping it in favor of the the Ubisoft games coming, The Division and the next Rainbow Six. I'll just stick with BF4.
>>
>>22698465
>Constitutionalists
>The Militia Movement
>White Supremacists
>Black Supremacists


Members of all of those groups have worked to promote the 2nd amendment.

you might not agree with them, but they all have. You saying that they haven't just shows your lack of knowledge on the subject.
>>
>>22698410
Yes...but the game is about an ultranationalist threeper militia that wants "freedom" but only for the chosen few they deem worthy of it. (Not that guy, but he says it well.) Just like not all Christians are Westboro Baptist lunatics, the Gadsen flag doesn't represent all parties that salute it, BUT in this game you fight one subset that are your archtypical right-wing nutjobs.
>>
>freeze mode
>non lethal tazer
>arresting high value perps

this is a battlefield game, its supposed to be about battle, WTF?

also, the creative director narrating the demo sounds like a SJW faggot
>>
>>22698537
Of course...
Enjoy being deported or snuffed out by eugenics.
>>
>>22698552
>most people these days too fucking retarded to make any conscious decisions of worth.

And this is why /pol/ and /k/ can never get along. You fuckers rant about freedom but what you really want is a dictatorship that magically agrees with everything you like.
>>
>>22698552
*tips stalhelm
>>
>>22698516
..why were you excited for it?

It's a pallete swap of BF4, which is basically just an up-rezed version of BF3
>>
>>22697502
somone should send the info to Fox News they'll be the only ones who would report it.

>Yes...but the game is about an ultranationalist threeper militia that wants "freedom" but only for the chosen few they deem worthy of it.

Its a subtle message that all those who are pro-constitution are speaking through their teeth and are just racist. Basically the democrat line.
>>
>>22698552

Statist plz leave
>>
>>22698568
the game doesnt make that distinction, you are making that distinction
>>
>>22698582
Do it.
>>
>>22698536
Just a PR controversy angle, nothing new.

I'm sure there is a little ideological motivation behind it as well, I mean, the suits/devs aren't going to want to demonize a group that they agree with.

But yes, mostly just PR shit.
>>
>>22698581
>It's a pallete swap of BF4
It's more like a palette swap of FarCry 3.
>>
>>22698295
It's nearly impossible to differentiate between the two at this point, and with the /pol/ infestation here it is no longer remotely amusing.
>>
>>22698581
Ive just always been a fan of them but after this im not buying another one
>>
>>22698450
Huh? Dont you live in the states? Most blk 'intellectuals' and other wellknowns( blkpoliticians or stars) always talk about that 'nigga nigga nigga' and violence in rap and its influence on young blk males

http://web.stanford.edu/class/e297c/poverty_prejudice/mediarace/negative.htm
"or google 'criticism of gangsta rap'"
>Some commentators (for example, Spike Lee in his satirical film Bamboozled) have criticized gangsta rap as analogous to black minstrel shows and blackface performance, in which performers – both black and white – were made up to look African American, and acted in a stereotypically uncultured and ignorant manner for the entertainment of audiences.
>>
>>22698577
>everyone on /pol/ is one person.

Polls have shown time and time again libertarians and natsocs are tied with around 30% board share each. /pol/ gets a lot of shit, yeah, but there is a genuine diversity of ideological thought there.
>>
File: 1409796711358.gif (3MB, 390x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409796711358.gif
3MB, 390x357px
>>22697502
This game looks like such fucking shit.
Like, jesus DICE, please learn to innovate, the graphics look as though they're from 2009, and the gameplay is so redundant and boring, as always.
Big media is so fucking depressing and disappointing nowadays, fuck.
>>
>>22698295
It's sometimes hard to tell with people like
>>22698552

posting here
>>
File: 9945834534.jpg (18KB, 310x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9945834534.jpg
18KB, 310x206px
>games being used to brainwash the kids
Nothing new here, all I can say is be prepared because in a couple years or days shit is going to get very real and that little boy Timmy who likes to play video games such as battlefield is going to be hunting us down in the future for disobeying our Fascist Government.
>>
File: dale mask smoking.jpg (50KB, 500x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dale mask smoking.jpg
50KB, 500x381px
>>22697502
> mfw I own a Gasden flag and a "Come and Take it" flag
> mfw they are literally on the wall next to me
> mfw I do not give a fuck about this

Really? Don't be such a butthurt nigger, educate people about firearms and show them they're fun and interesting.

> inb4 TRAITOR JEW KIKE GET OUT
heheheh fuck you.
MUH FEELINGS
MUH PROPAGANDA
MUH. FUCKING. FEELINGS.
>>
>>22698624
>Ive just always been a fan of them

Who? DICE? They've been shoving out the same shit for years.

EA? Why?
>>
>watching video
> one Gasden Flag
>meh, why is everyone sperging out about this
>continue video
>unironic use of "Mexicans doing blah blah", Gasden Flag on back of dude's shirt
> Alright maybe this is a little over the top, but whatever
>every room and building has a good Damn Gasden Flag on it
Holy fucking shit, why is the Gasden Flag suddenly a symbol of extremism for these fucks? I consider myself liberal and I have a Gasden Flag somewhere in my house.
>>
>>22698629
You sound like an old person complaining about those darkies and their hip-hops. You are extremely out of touch.
>>
>>22698630
The obnoxious, vocal part of the board that invades other boards to talk about their shit are the natsoc/"anti sjw" ones though
>>
>>22697502
I'm still going to buy it.
>>
>>22698651
you don't have to get upset about it, that's fine. But similarly, some people are concerned about it. Which is also fine.

>heheheh fuck you.
>MUH.......

Ah, so you are fine with people negatively portraying individuals such as your self, but are flustered that people are upset about said portrayal? Interesting
>>
>>22698623
/pol/ isn't some faceless monoculture. It's a vehicle for unchecked freedom of speech. Most of the Nazi stuff is posted by ADL/SPLC types, or trolls looking for lulz. Stop taking everything so seriously.
>>
>>22698552

>hate women
>hate gays
>hate racemixing

Are you just mad about any potential partner someone could have because you can't find one?
>>
>>22698638
>bwuhuhu muh racism
I would expect anybody to think this way, no matter where they are from, enjoy your multiculturalism and downfall of society, faggot.
>>
>>22698655
Except I'm 23
>And black myself

Nice try.
>>
>>22698669
OK.
>>
>>22698683
So what, is Spike Lee the spokesman for all black people? You can't judge based on your anecdotal observations of a tiny portion of people.
>>
>>22697968
None of us are alone Anon.

When the rally call sounds, we will be with you, and until the last shot has been fired and peace returns we will remain.
>>
>>22698565
I didn't say they DIDN'T speak for guns rights. I said they didn't make it easier for gun owners. The gun-rights debate doesn't exist in a vacuum, and anyone who believes that does a disservice to the rest of us.

"We believe it's every American's God given right to keep and bear arms and want to support legislation that ensures this right is not infringed." Pretty good statement, right? Now, to the general public, would that be better coming from a suit-and-tie corporate type addressing a crowd of similarly attired folks, or would it be better if it were a Klansman in full robes addressing a crowd of other Klansmen?
>>
File: 54352525235.jpg (35KB, 464x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54352525235.jpg
35KB, 464x345px
>>22698669
Many of us will buy it but not for the shitty singleplayer, DICE always tried to make this dramatic movie like sp but fails and I doubt this new dues making this game will do anything new, their bad company sp was way better because it offered fairly large maps to move around in and shoot bad guys with no shitty cutscenes or QTE everywhere trying to create some kind of faggity emotional scene.
>>
>>22698518
???? ???

>>22698467
faggot

>>>/pol/
>>
>>22698656
The obnoxious/vocal members of any group tend to be the most extreme.

Also, there are a decent amount of trolls that know /k/ is an easy target for forum frustration.
>>
>>22698571
I'm not holding my breath.
>>
Where's 2143. That's all I want, fuck you EA.
>>
>>22698676
>hate
Retarded libturd detected.
>>
>>22697621
By the looks of the trailer It's going to be a standalone singleplayer. I wouldn't expect to see a multiplayer version of it coming from the commies at Dice.
>>
>>22698652
lol no the battlefield franchise. fuck EA but I used to like DICE back in the bad company days
>>
>>22697647
>Show less
please
>>
to every anon saying vida games and movies have no effect on real life, would no one here admit that they have purchased or thought about purchasing a fire arm or piece of gear because it was on a game or movie?
>>
>>22698697
Holy fuck, u dumb. I PROVIDED ONE EXAMPLE.

Do you want me to spam the thread with multiple examples? If so, how many? And I said google 'criticism of gangsta rap,' and provided you another link to another criticism. Are you dumb?

>Tiny portion of people.
That have a huge voice in a certain community.
>>
>>22698701
Why are you so focused on white supremacists, when black supremacist groups are just as vocal, and indeed in many ways, much more active and open.

Why, just the other day there was a New black panther open carry event.

And I would say that that's a fallacious question, because the 'general public' doesn't have any fondness for either 'group'.
>>
>>22698731
I've only played Bad Company 2, but it was pretty good.
I liked the banter between all the characters.
>>
>>22698731
>back in the bad company days
What are you?
12?
>>
>>22698722
>the year is 2143
>you play the good terminator Obama who has to kill the evil libertarian mother figure Sara Connor.
>>
>>22697502

jesus

that's a lot of butthurt to fit into four sentences.

>being on 4chan
>being this thin skinned

seriously you sound like a woman
>>
>>22698675
Having spent way too much time on /pol/, it's completely dominated by Natsoc types with the occasional emasculated pet libertarian who kisses Natsoc ass still being tolerated.

It's a cesspit, and I hope someday they have a meet so I can hit them with some Zyklon B.
>>
>>22698767
Dude, gay people make up like, less than 5% of the US population. That doesn't mean if I go to a pride rally I'm not going to find a lot of faggots. Just because there's a lot of natsocs in a place they're tolerated doesn't mean they run the place, or are even a majority. You're just looking for them in the threads where they're going to be found.
>>
File: 2454.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2454.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>22697968
You have my sword.
>>
>>22698767
>i'm here since since monday
>>
>>22698062
Fuck off somewhere else COINTELPRO, we're tired of your shit.
>>
Remember, these are the same people who refused to pay firearm companies money for using their trademarks in order to combat "gun violence"
>>
>>22698674
It was a joke about how /k/ makes fun of liberals because they don't like things based on their feelings, and now /k/ is irate and don't like things based on their feelings and is boycotting shit.

I consider myself a III% faggot, but come on guys, it's literally just a game, and not a very good one.


What you should be worried about is the comment section. Jesus. Fucking. Christ. People calling out republicans as domestic terrorists because they VOTE. That shit is scary.
>>
>>22697502
I really don't see anything wrong. Those guys are objectively bad guys, not because they're militia types, but because they're evil fuckers. That they're militia types is inconsequential. It's like saying the previous installments portrays Arabs and Muslims as evil.
>>
>>22698470
The irony of that fucking quote overwhelms me.
>>
>>22698824
Can't that be criminally prosecuted?
>>
>>22698759
no
>>
>>22698804
Actually, I was on /pol/ when it first came into existence.
Back then it was something other than a Nazi echo chamber, although that didn't last very long.
>>
>>22698767
>I want to kill people I disagree with politically.

Really taking the moral high ground there, friend.

And /pol/ isn't 'dominated by Natsoc types'. There are some very 'loud' posters, sure, but they are by no means the majority.

30/30/20 libertarian/ 'natsoc' / other split has been consistently shown.
>>
>>22697968

"The lower taxes for the rich and liberty crowd is basically commiting domestic terrorism through the way they vote."

> liberty crowd is basically commiting domestic terrorism through the way they vote

You can't make this stuff up. They'll never win, we won't let them.
>>
>>22698843
Dunno

Dice is swedish and somehow I doubt that Colt and other international companies really give a shit.

All I remember is that Dice made a big deal about it because of people blaming vidya games for "gun violence" or something like that. All I know is that Dice brought it up, not Colt, or Remington, or Beretta, or Izhmash
>>
>>22697662
Well, no. The HAZE plot turned out that the militia was just as corrupted. At the end they started killing the mil guys for no reason. Something like

>They're just animals, MC!

which echoed the earlier claims of the advanced mil guys against the militia. I liked that game.
>>
The difference between this and games like grand theft auto that portray the "gangsta" life is that in grand theft auto there are lawyer/doctors who are black. And many of the protagonists are white.

This isn't even on the same level as "muh misogyny in games, women are just sex objects" argument because there are plenty of games that have strong women protagonists. The tomb raider series, metroid, portal (were the female protagonist not only has a high level of endurance but is very intelligent as well) and any rpg that allows you to play as a female.

The game is targeting a specific political movement. It's characterizing those who are former veterans, people with no formal training who want to learn to protect their family and neighbors, and those who want to prepare to defend their country from an enemy as ignorant, racist terrorists who have no regard for the sanctity of human life when that couldn't be farther from the truth.
>>
>>22698824
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Another reason EA sucks dick.

As for this game, I'm just not going to play it. Not going to request it be taken off shelves, just going to vote with my wallet, and I'm sure a lot of other players are going to feel alienated and do the same thing.
>>
>>22697968
You're not alone.
>>
>>22697502
If you absolutely "must" have this shit, buy the game used, they see none of that money.
>>
>>22697502
>2014
>You've given EA money UNTIL NOW.

Fuck you, you deserve this shit. They've been treading money for years because you twitch-reflex spasm tards gotta habes yur battlefields.

Suck it up. Suck it all up.
>>
>>22698861
Correction: I want to kill people who want to commit genocide.

No doubt about that, not at all.

In fact I'd be damned proud to.
>>
>>22698902
I never bought their shit every year, I know the yearly model is BS, they really only improve in 3 year cycles.
>>
>>22698076
Most of the taliban are foreigners that just came into Iraq and Afghanistan because they wanted to jihad someone
>>
>>22698767
Point of order: /pol/ was the single best place to be during the Zimmerman trial. All the racist horseshit went out the window and they transmogrified into a bunch of hungry little data-munching truth seekers. It was mindblowing.

Then the trial ended and they went back to a tribe of online neo-nazis with anti-Semitic Tourette's.

I can't explain it either. If you lurked there during Fergusen you saw flashes of it.
>>
>>22698886
Funnily enough, in Medal of Honor: Warfighter, it was pretty much a playable gun ad.
They even commissioned a special 1911 from Vickers Combat for the damn game.
>>
>>22698127
>>22698076
>>22698029
I haven't seen the new movie, but in the old Red Dawn they did start blowing up civilian targets that soldiers frequented. And killed at least one prisoner (technically 2 if you count the guy that had the bug inside him).
>>
>>22698908
>I want to genocide people that disagree with me ideologically


yet another stunning moral revelation.

You don't know that these people 'want to commit genocide'. you just know they post things on an internet imageboard that you don't like.
>>
>>22697968

I'm with you, comrade.

Ave, verum est liberum.
>>
>>22698916
>I'm not a junkie, I can quit whenever I want

Sure you can. They needed to die years ago, but you've been helping keep 'em afloat.
>>
>>22698917
>actually believing your own psyops
>>
>>22698126
/thread

this nigga sums it up were all doomed
>>
>>22698947
not anymore, if I "need" an EA game, I'll just get it used and buy zero DLC.
>>
>>22698729
Except for the "6 minutes of multiplayer" video posted and the fact that all BF titles are multiplayer. I'm curious how they'll do the militia's weaponry.
>>
This is why we need to get the social justice people out of video games.
>>
>>22698921
It was pretty shocking. Took weeks for my eyebrows to come down off the ceiling.

I'm starting to think /pol/ plays at crazy to keep the edge honed, so when it's go time, they don't need to go full retard to be effective.
>>
File: 1409967454934.jpg (564KB, 973x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409967454934.jpg
564KB, 973x1400px
>>22697502
Goddamnit, why does DICE and EA have to be such shit. They've always been antigun, but this is unbelievable. I bet they wont even make militia an enemy in multiplayer, it'll be some conveniently inserted russians or something.
>>
>>22698977
Fucking right? I just wanna play a game. For fun. And not be up the anus of some jerks political asshole.
>>
>>22698978
I think it's more that most of the time, it's just letting off steam, if you will, and that when 'big shit' happens, it's all business.

You'll see that during HAPPENINGS, where twitter feeds, streams, shit like that are all pulled in.

Now, I'm not one of those idiots that will say
>HURR /pol/ IS ALL SATIRE

but there is a decent amount of..exaggerated posting there.
>>
>>22698824
Do you mean using them in the game? Or they launched some kind of anti-gun violence campaign?

I don't see why a company would be against including their guns in a popular game it's like free advertising.
>>
>>22698977
...to be replaced by the opposite end's interpretation of social justice if this thread is any indication.
>>
>>22698231
Did you even watch the video
>>
>>22697968
Im with you. /k/omrade.
>>
>>22699018
Oh indeed. Once and a while the smoke clears enough that you can see the machinations. It's almost like they're attacking each other to build up a resistance to bullshit online political fighting; When they get bit by the real-deal, they won't even feel the sting. Fuck, I think /pol/ might be impressing me.
>>
>>22697968
You're not alone, the way I see it, if push goes to shove and we win, we'll be in a great world.

If I fall, then I'll be in Valhalla.
>>
>>22699019
See for yourself

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/07/videogames-guns-idUSL2N0CS2A220130507
>>
>>22698708
>Many of us will buy it but not for the shitty singleplayer

Exactly. Who the fuck is retarded enough to buy it for single player? BF is always about online play and vehicles. Delicious vehicles.
>>
>>22699061
Well, it's not some concerted effort, but i'd say that's one advantage of an openly antagonistic forum (which goes for all of 4chan) - you get desensitized to the little things, so rather than blow up over some personal slight, it's just brushed aside for the most part, which lets everyone focus more on the big shit.
>>
>>22698939
>You don't know that these people 'want to commit genocide'.

They outright say it all the time. Next you'll tell me the stormfags of the world just want to be left alone, which of course involves ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>22698939
Yes, I'm sure they're all just kidding...
Nope.

That's exactly what they hope to accomplish, and they're not shy at all about making their point.

I look forward to getting my chance to waste a few.
>>
>>22699106
>Next you'll tell me the stormfags of the world just want to be left alone

Actually, that was/is a big part of ethnic superiority, for all races; forced racial segregation.

Hell, a decent amount of Black and White supremacist groups actually worked on civil terms back in the day, simply because their end goals were fairly similar.

So yes, a decent amount of race superiority promoters do just want to be left alone.
>>
>>22697502
the thing that aggravated me the most was his low tang grip on the pistol that was driving me crazy
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 39


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.