[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medicine Melancholy is an underrated 2hu tbh.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2845.png (629KB, 885x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.png
629KB, 885x626px
She's a snarky poisonous doll that says things with a smile! What's not to love?
Also, for us sadistfags, in PvP in POFV she turns Yuuka into a bloody pulp. She needed her own medicine badly.
>>
>>17581522
hello pc-98 character
>>
File: yamamamama.jpg (169KB, 1000x854px) Image search: [Google]
yamamamama.jpg
169KB, 1000x854px
There is a cuter virulent girl who does things with a smile.
>>
fuck you and your fart clouds stupid doll
>>
>>17581522
Sad to see that this thread goes to show how unpopular she is
>>
File: 64323109_p1.png (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
64323109_p1.png
1MB, 1600x1600px
As much as I love her, there are just so many other characters I like just as much, if not more, and the odds of her ever being relevant again is pretty much slim to nil.

Seriously, as much as Yuukafags bitch about her not being in the latest game because SEASONS, the lack of Medicine in DDC is far more egregious. In a game all about inanimate objects coming to life and uprisings, the doll who came to life and wants to stage an uprising has NOTHING to contribute? The fuck?
>>
>>17596366
my fucking sides
>>
She will be in 15.5. Screencap this.
>>
>>17596753
Done, ready for any news of 15.5.
>>
>>17596533
It was about inanimate objects coming to life AT THAT TIME, so Medicine's case was entirely irrelevant.
>b-b-but she wanted to make other dolls come to life!
Quoting your argument from the future. I'm a psyker, don't mind it. Anyway, that also would have been irrelevant, since no dolls starred in DDC. Sekibanki-chan may be pretty as a doll, and her head does come off like a doll's, but contrary to what you may think she really isn't one.
>>
>>17596753
Well, duh. It's really obvious that the youkai doll that surrounds herself with poisonous flowers will be involved in the game about flowers.

Just like how the Moriyas were involved with the game about religions.
Or like how Sanae and Nue were involved with the game about the outside world and its urban legends.
Or like how Yuuka and Lily were involved with the game about the seasons.
Right?
>>
File: 57569917_p0.png (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
57569917_p0.png
127KB, 600x600px
>>17596859
No, my argument is that Medicine view of dolls as an oppressed party needing to be liberated, and Seija's whole deal of upsetting the status quo and getting the weak to overthrow the strong would have lined up perfectly with each other.
>>
>>17597030
Medi's whole beef with humans is that humans selfishly use dolls (and other objects). She would not have allied herself with Seija, who herself uses a myriad of objects (including a hammer, a doll, and even another living being) for her own gains.
>>
File: trust me.png (114KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
trust me.png
114KB, 800x715px
>>17597098
Dude, Medicine's said to be naive and easy to deceive to the point that a human just needs to pretend to hate other humans, and she'll believe it. You seriously think Seija, of all people, couldn't possibly get someone whose weakness is literally "lie to her, she'll totally buy it" on her side?
>>
>>17597360
Unless Seija can fight completely without the Mallet's help, or the help of her tools, or can hide her use of said tools from Medi, I should think even our naive little doll should notice. Seija isn't exactly big on the subtle approach.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.