[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with pixiv's new design? Following artists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

What the fuck is up with pixiv's new design? Following artists takes more clicks because it adds them to your private follows by default, which don't show up in your new works page unless you're a premium user; it's apparently impossible to remove artists from your follows; and the new search page doesn't work with pixiv++ and doesn't even show the thing to change pages in here.
Please make it go back to how it used to be, stop pandering to phonefags they have an app for pixiv already fuck
>>
Fucking pixiv changes.
Does anyone have the lines to add to get the
firefox pixiv translation add-on to work again?
>>
>>17567527
You must be on a different version of pixiv than I am because I can remove follows and it doesn't put new ones in private.
>>
>>17567527
Just buy premium, go- gaijin.
>>
>he isnt a premium user
>>
>>17567527
>it adds them to your private follows by default, which don't show up in your new works page unless you're a premium user

I always followed on private and they show up on the new works page.

The search is fucked until pixiv++ is updated, though.
>>
>>17567527
The worse part for me is that when you follow someone now it only suggests 4 other users in a pop up. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent following people just to see what other accounts it'd suggest, and seeing so much cool art or niches I wouldn't otherwise. It really sucks I can't anymore.

That and they removed the "suggested works" side bar too with nothing there to replace it, so why even get rid of it? Pixiv was 1000x times better at suggesting something I like than Youtube ever has been, and only needed three suggestions per page to do it.

I like that they're finally adding a mute feature but it's asinine that it just whites out the user's thumbnails rather than removing them from the page entirely. Anyone reading this who can speak nip, please, I implore you, send a little feed back to pixiv.
>>
File: dumb japanese website.png (2MB, 1600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
dumb japanese website.png
2MB, 1600x2700px
>>17567527
If you use Ublock origin and perhaps other adblockers it hides the regular follow button through the generic cosmetic filters. Unfortunately ublock doesn't provide a way to disable it per site so you must manually change it back when you aren't following users.
Not that I'm defending Pixiv here I honestly hate the site and I'm considering finding a way to export my follows and just start scraping boorus
>>
I don't really care about the follow issue, it's just that my extensions aren't working with pixiv anymore so I'm basically using vanilla now clicking a million times to look at anything.

I miss infinite scroll and being able to open a picture without opening a page so much. It's such a massive time saver and makes continuous browsing a breeze.

Anyone else with this issue or is it something on my end?
>>
>>17580661
>design a site so well that random elements can get hidden by adblockers
Well damn.
>>
>>17581386
Pixiv++ seems to only be broken for the search page, it's still working while checking your follows as well as the works of an artist. Hopefully pixiv won't fuck with those pages too soon.
>>
>using Jap site pixiv.

No. Stop that.
>>
how can I search for ugoiras now?
>>
File: 1456252155075.jpg (158KB, 508x590px) Image search: [Google]
1456252155075.jpg
158KB, 508x590px
>>17580502
>when you follow someone now it only suggests 4 other users in a pop up
I just notice that it also gives you a horizontal scroll bar to scroll through more. In some ways I think that's even worse.

>>17580661
>Not that I'm defending Pixiv here I honestly hate the site
Could you explain why? Until this change Pixiv has some of my favorite sight design and ways of sharing and featuring content of any website.
>>
File: 64405535_p0.png (588KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
64405535_p0.png
588KB, 800x1000px
>>17585671
Well there's a couple reasons anon I'll list them off.
-The site doesn't directly link to the images when you click on them in the artist's page and you must load some bloated javascript album thing to get the full res image so in practice you're loading about 3 different versions of the image in addition to the javascript itself... very wasteful and time consuming
-they shove the premium stuff everywhere which gets annoying
-I cannot directly link the full res image to other people who don't have an account when I want to share it with them I must download it first and then reupload it
-I don't really like sites requiring an account at all in general
That's all I can think about off the top of my head and I might be autistic on these points but people are free to use what they use.
>>
File: commment.jpg (9KB, 532x42px) Image search: [Google]
commment.jpg
9KB, 532x42px
I get this error when trying to send a message to other users and I do not know what to do really.
>>
>>17567608
change http to https. that's all as far as i remember.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.