[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the better Hourai, /jp/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

Who is the better Hourai, /jp/?
>>
Shanghai > Hourai
>>
How come Mokou's immortality is always portrayed (in canon and in fan works) as something really tragic, but Kaguya and Eirin's immortality is rarely ever portrayed the same way?
>>
>>17519900
Kaguya and Eirin are Lunarians, odds are likely they were already pretty damn old even before they drank the Elixir and are more indifferent to the passage of time than Mokou is.
>>
>>17519506
/thread

Go home everyone.
>>
>>17519900
Mokou basically had her life ruined and THEN ruined it further to drink the elixir (without REALLY understanding what it meant). Eirin and Kaguya basically knew full well what they were doing and had no regrets.
>>
That doujinshi where the Hourais try to find a way to die before the end of reality scares me on a cosmic level.

Mokou is the best though because she isn't a filthy, disgusting moonbitch.
>>
>>17519900
Because Mokou is a dumb emo edgefag.
>>
Eirin>Moco>Kaguya
>>
MOKOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST AND THE BESTEST OF THE BEST. I rest my case.
>>
>>17520192
All thanks to Remi. Without her Moco would be floating in space until the end of time.
Although didn't the second part end with Sakuya dying before they could create the next universe, so they have no chance to create infinite energy.
>>
>>17519900
Humans should not be cursed to live for eternity
>>
>>17520192
link?
>>
Mokou. Kaguya's just a spoiled, asshole brat.
>>
>>17521901
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_immortal_who_saw_the_death_of_the_universe_first_part
>>
>>17520192
A filthy disgusting moonbitch is better than a filthy disgusting human who killed a innocent man when she was still young.
>>
>>17519500
JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!
>>
>>17522397
They probably rape each other to death once in a while to mix up their murder habit
>>
>>17523017
They kill each other while having sex since dying gives 200 times more pleasure than having sex due to the rush of dopamine at the point of death. They're technically fucking each other everytime they fight to the death.
>>
>>17522346
Fuck off neet princess.
>>
File: mouko__smoke.png (242KB, 635x383px) Image search: [Google]
mouko__smoke.png
242KB, 635x383px
>>17519500
The cool one.
>>
>>17522346
As long as she's filthy and disgusting.
>>
File: lb0d5Ni.jpg (85KB, 774x970px) Image search: [Google]
lb0d5Ni.jpg
85KB, 774x970px
>>17519500
Kaguya is the only true Hourai
Moukou is just a whore
>>
>>17519500
Chang'e
>>
>>17532257
Moukou is the only true Hourai
Kaguya is just a whore
>>
>>17519500
Get to work Kaguya, you fucking neet, Mokou is objetively best.
>>
>>17519500
Mokou is BY FAR the worst 2hu. I can't stress this enough. No other fictional character even comes slightly close to how bad she is. Honestly, everything about her pisses me off. Her clothes, her atrocious clown-pants, her hair, those fucking ribbons on her head, the way she acts and the way she talks, that expression on her face, literally everything about her makes me want to rip her to pieces. The worst is when she is portrayed as some kind of "cool badass", it makes me wanna puke. I hate Mokou so fucking much.
>>
>>17519500
Mokou is the best Touhou.
>>
>>17522236
Fuck
>>
>>17535784
go away kaguya
>>
File: moko.jpg (514KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
moko.jpg
514KB, 1280x959px
hahaha, what the fuck is Mokou to the beauty of Kaguya? Kaguya a love princess, deep elgendary beauty unmatch by all. she the helen of troy, the aphrodite of greece, the maiden of the moon. moko, she the whore of babylon, the catamite of egypt, the stink, the smell, the disgust of the DOG. DOG Mokou is,s he mangy mutt need to be but down and put to the dog bpund so she be sleeped. moko, dont make me laugh, wha a pig, wha a bafoon.Kaguya, oh my Kaguya, she is the beauty, the grace, the intellect, she the lunarian goddess, th earth goddess, she bring a nation togethe,r mokoONLY DESTRY, a slut unfit, not even the lowest male fuck her, her vagina rotting away, but nadeko, she a oure perfect wife, she an ideal of all, Kaguya foreve rbe the best touhou, mooko forever be the worst
>>
File: 64191943_p0.jpg (241KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
64191943_p0.jpg
241KB, 900x1440px
Just a reminder that in the last 2hu popularity poll Mokou ranked 11th and Kaguya ranked 38th, a significant margin.

In other words liking Mokou is PLEB as SHIT. You are the lowest common denominator, Kaguya is for refined palettes only.
>>
>>17538391
>You need a certain level of intelligence to be able to love Kaguya
>>
File: mad kaguya.png (43KB, 862x763px) Image search: [Google]
mad kaguya.png
43KB, 862x763px
>>17535784
>>17537637
>>
>>17538391
Just reminder that liking Kaguya is literally like to be rejected and humillated for someone that not do anything in her miserable life, who likes to laugh at you seeing you no more as trash and will continue to enlarge her ego stomping you until her find some other idiot, oh, and the most important, all people likes Kaguya only for be a splendid cum dump.

In other words, liking really of Kaguya it's be a pretty manipulable and retard in all aspects, liking Mokou instead is like a wonderful and splendid woman.
>>
File: 1453688896835.jpg (109KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1453688896835.jpg
109KB, 500x475px
>>17538584
>In other words, liking really of Kaguya it's be a pretty manipulable and retard in all aspects,
>>
>>17538584
Are you sure that you can speak english?
>>
>>17538572
Yeah, compared to loving Mokou, it seems like you do. >>17538584
>>
>>17537637
kaguya, what a shit, what a shit! stupid bitch ned 2 go back 2 the moon, she go pond rice cake for mokou w/i the bunies, kaguya but a slave for the great Mokou! my heart burn for Mokou, the passion, fury it eminate warm the earth, i cannot bear it, my heart like to explode. kaguya, my heart only feel hate, it cold, deep, frozen in the icebox only mokou cna bring it out and warm with her radiance! kaguya, a lazy slut, she canot do anything without the entei, but mokou, there is no task she canto complte, not even hurcules can best her labors, her power her skill her beauty pearless, kaguya kiss her feet, an obscene girl, she can only looka t up the wonder that is Mokou
>>
>>17538624
Im sure its a false flag by kaguya fags or maybe its just kaguya herself shitposting
>>
>>17519500

Whichever one puts out easier.
>>
>>17519500
Why do we keep making these pointless threads?
>>
Eirin.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.