[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong is the Sword of Hisou? can tenshi hold her own without it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: c2c08bde002400977040845bcf108f23.jpg (641KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c2c08bde002400977040845bcf108f23.jpg
641KB, 1200x1000px
How strong is the Sword of Hisou? can tenshi hold her own without it?
>>
File: 1.png (119KB, 227x217px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
119KB, 227x217px
As far as I can tell, no.
>>
Tenshi is a celestial, so she's probably stupidly overpowered even without it, like everything in Gensokyo's skies and above
>>
File: 1488296639402.jpg (604KB, 3800x988px) Image search: [Google]
1488296639402.jpg
604KB, 3800x988px
>>
>>17518091
Why does Tenshi not have boobs?
>>
>>17518186
>so she's probably stupidly overpowered even without it
in terms of Gensokyo powers she seems pretty medicore.
>>
>>17518091
>How strong is the Sword of Hisou?
It can shift itself to exploit an opponent's weaknesses, it can slice up and control spirit, can control the weather, and can cause earthquakes.
It's probably the most powerful sword we've seen in the series.

>can tenshi hold her own without it?
Her only feat without it is throwing around keystones and having a tough enough body that Sakuya's knives bounced off her harmlessly. She's not really all that impressive without it, but she could still kick your ass.
>>
File: Yukarin.jpg (2MB, 1700x2380px) Image search: [Google]
Yukarin.jpg
2MB, 1700x2380px
Nope.
>>
>>17518251
> tough enough body that Sakuya's knives bounced off her harmlessly
This has always confused me a bit, if 2hus fight so harshly that for example Sakuya hit people with her knives, how would that work if she fights against a human like Marisa?
What if she would've fought Marisa at that time instead and hit her with a knife in the head? that's pretty lethal and spellcard fights are not suppose to be lethal right?
>>
File: 1397791242672.jpg (429KB, 550x852px) Image search: [Google]
1397791242672.jpg
429KB, 550x852px
>>17518251
Can't wait to break that celestials body with my hard as diamond cock!
>>
>>17518270
You can see that she throws them handle first when you play her in PCB, this way it doesn't end so bad when she hits normal humans.
>>
>>17518270
I always figured that she just throws fake knives at humans to keep in line with the rules, and uses real knives for things that can take them.

>>17518282
I always thought that too, but it's actually just an illusion created by the high speed of her bullets being fired. They're actually pointing the correct way, though, if you pause the footage.
>>
File: Tenshi.png (298KB, 476x514px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi.png
298KB, 476x514px
>>
Why is the bitch celestial eating my crops?
>>
>>17518091
It looks like she's standing over a bunch of Razzles
>>
>>17518229
What makes you say that? It's not as if the sword makes her STRONGER, and there's the whole thing of her beating the entire cast easily in the end because hurrrr
>>
Tenshi is really damn strong and durable. When she decided to go seriously, Tenshi chumped out one of the strongest in Suika like she was nothing. Even without the sword's abilities, she's definitely still a powerhouse.

But even so, she's still an ant before the real top tiers and their OP abilities and authorities. Her physical stats certainly didn't stop her from getting beaten into submission by Yukari.
>>
>>17521909
Everyone beats off the entire cast in their own scenario anon, why do Tenshifags keep using this as an argument?
>>
>>17522033
Oh and also forgot, spellcard battles does not equal raw power. So why would her winning spellcard fights be any indication of strength?
>>
>>17522033
Because in this specific case, it's actually addressed by the plot. She held back her power to play incident with the ones that went to Heaven.

She doesn't have any excuse for getting rinsed on Earth though.
>>
>>17522054
it's still just spellcard fights, so yet again. How does power even matter here?
>>
>>17518091
Being able to change it's form isn't much use when facing the unbeatable.
>>
File: tenko.jpg (198KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
tenko.jpg
198KB, 1200x902px
>>17518091
>How strong is the Sword of Hisou?
Not that strong if neither Iku nor anyone in heaven or her clan bothered trying to retrieve it.
OP as fuck against most of gensokyo residents though.

>can tenshi hold her own without it?
Manipulation of earth is her ability, she herself causes the earthquakes. She plants the sword when she does that but it's not actually necessary (although it probably enhances it, like the scarlet weather). She's also strong enough to throw around giant boulders, her body is kind of indestructible and her blood is poisonous to youkai (if they manage to pierce her skin). So I think she's more than capable of holding her own in combat against other physical-oriented touhous, even without the sword.

Remilia for example would be completely fucked, youmu and sakuya too. The onis, byakuren, meiling and unzan would have a pretty fun challenge and suwako would probably destroy her.

Against the more spellcaster-ones she can always bash their faces with a rock you know? I doubt patchouli or miko's pew pew magic will do much against a celestial. She really needs the sword against the ones with bullshit abilities and powers though like yukari, suika, the moonbitches and the gods.
>>
>>17518091
to be fair that sword could be used better in yorihime hands
>>
>>17518531
Oh shit you're right.
>>
>>17518111
thats a lewd tenshi
>>
>>17525033
Patchouli with prep-time can probably beat Tenshi with or without the sword, she's really strong.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.