[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys still play defense of the shrines? I used to play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Mu---kyu!.jpg (262KB, 995x710px) Image search: [Google]
Mu---kyu!.jpg
262KB, 995x710px
Do you guys still play defense of the shrines?
I used to play a bit of that here, but some stuff happened and it's been a while since i've been to /jp/.

Also, it's nice to see the cuteness of the threads again.
>>
no

we play the mount and blade mod
>>
>>17514265
Oh well, maybe i will get that game and try to join you guys.
Everyone was really nice so i want to make friends again.
>>
I didn't play it but I thought it was really cute and followed the threads just in case I wanted to join at some point. I'm not really good at DOTA but playing Touhou characters seemed fun if people didn't take it too seriously (which unfortunately tends to happen with that genre)

From what I understand one of the DOTA updates broke the hell out of the mod and the modders never fixed it, so the community kind of died, at least with regards to threads on /jp/. I'm sure the /jp/dots community still exists out there somewhere though
>>
File: 1493503986525.png (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493503986525.png
40KB, 400x400px
>>17514265
W-what mount and blade mod?
>>
>>17514479
https
://yadi
.sk/d/
5F4Wd
do7oW
as6

Grabbed it off of /mbg/ pastebin for you.
Its incomplete, but prepare to have your mind blown.

not spam
>>
File: 570_20170201093600_1.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
570_20170201093600_1.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>17514259
/jp/dots is dead. 7.0 broke Defence of the shrines to an unplayable state and took the devs a few months to fix it. I know the game is now playable and was updated sometime around january/february with shrines (the ones that were added to the vanilla game, heal you and can be teleported to), as well as Nue and Minoriko.

A couple days or so ago i saw my dota download a few small patches for workshop content which I am almost 100% sure are for dots since that is the only non-valve custom game i have installed. No idea what those did tho, maybe just some minor bug fixes.

I wish /jp/ still played dots, I miss playing with /jp/.
>>
File: 1493070226450.png (129KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1493070226450.png
129KB, 800x473px
>>17514513
Thank you for spoonfeeding me, anon. Very kind of you.
>>
OP here.
I come back after sleeping and it seems like you guys explained it very well.
Maybe if we get enough people we can try playing it again?
>>
>>17515542
I think some have tried to organize /jp/dots games using the steam group toaster notifications but I'm not sure if they ever got any games going.

Feel free to give it a shot, though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.