[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new touhou manga when ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: Motoori.Kosuzu.full.1925414.jpg (528KB, 900x772px) Image search: [Google]
Motoori.Kosuzu.full.1925414.jpg
528KB, 900x772px
Now with the end of Forbidden scrollery, what do you think the next touhou mangas will be about ? What will it be its focus ?

also touhou official/unofficial manga general
>>
There's still the totally-not-an-oni manga to finish. The next one will be a Cirno focused "battle" manga.
>>
>>17494429
God, anything but that. We get enough fighty business in the games. The greatest charm of the manga is the little self-contained stories and worldbuilding.

I want a manga about this human cutie's everyday life in the Human Village. I feel, for some reason, her perspective may be quite interesting.
>>
I just want the new manga to introduce a new character like how Kasen and Kosuzu were introduced. It'll probably be another SoL manga but I'm fine with it. If it could be anything, I wish it was a sort of prequel manga but that's probably unlikely. A manga about DDC characters would be cool, because only Shinmyoumaru got a bit of development and I just want to see more Seija.
>>
File: Okina 2.png (27KB, 800x650px) Image search: [Google]
Okina 2.png
27KB, 800x650px
Make a story about tricky youkai that loves to fuck around with humans and causing a ruckus, nobody catches her, but she's there.
>>
A manga that is entirely one-shots or two-shots, the viewpoint character changing each time, both new and old. Could tie various smaller stories together for a finale at the end. Possibly a slice-of-life of the days of random stage bosses.
>>
A lighthearted manga that takes place in Makai that fleshes out certain PC-98 characters. Mima should also be there causing trouble. That way ZUN will never be forced to use them
>>
>>17494518
So, another Inaba manga?
>>
>>17494397

The next manga will focus on Mimi.

This is a FACT.
>>
>>17494397
>general
Stop that, there doesn't need to be a "general" started. Stop appending general to the end of every thread. It's pointless.
>>
>>17494478
How about a manga about a young boy child Reimu finds in the woods and grows attached to, but then his half youkai nature (that he was expelled from the town for) begins to consume him and Reimu is faced with the choice of what to do.
>>
>>17494518
I think that would actually be really cool
>>
More Renko and Maribel with the ending finally revealing how she became Yukari and then shows everything that happened in the manga was merely Yukari recalling her past memories as a human.
>>
>>17495379
And Renko becomes Maribel's enemy and starts the line of Hakurei Mikos
>>
I wouldn't mind a straight comedy slapstick manga again like Inaba.
>>
>>17495379
I wouldn't really like that. I think that Maribel and Renko stories should remain as a heartwarming (and possibly tragic in the future) story of Maribel and Renko's friendship, while revealing Yukari's background and the origin of Gensokyo. Out of everything he makes, I think that ZUN puts the most emotion into his albums and their stories. I really want to read more and see shit go down, but I know he's going to make me cry like a bitch.
>>
File: Mizuhashi Parsee 1616.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mizuhashi Parsee 1616.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>17494460
Now you've got me imagining the Sekistory in manga form.

>>17494518
Probably my best bet for seeing Parsee star in anything.
>>
>>17494518
I'm honestly surprised this hasn't happened yet, it seems like a no-brainer to me.
>>
>>17497349
CiLR fulfills that basic premise, it just isn't a manga.
>>
>>17497133
>Now you've got me imagining the Sekistory in manga form.
As in, a manga that doesn't exist? We've already got that.
>>
File: how FS should have ended.png (917KB, 1100x1375px) Image search: [Google]
how FS should have ended.png
917KB, 1100x1375px
>>17494397
ZUN's never gonna make a bad end.
>>
>>17498197
What the fug
>>
>>17494429
That's the longest running one right now, right? I'm not counting Sangetsusei, the first manga, cause the Fairy manga have all had breaks (the last one being incredibly long).

I don't even know how WaHH would end. ZUN seems to use it as a dumping ground for ideas, plus a means to tie in the games and stuff.
>>
File: xNgXyNNE_008_009.jpg (3MB, 2839x2000px) Image search: [Google]
xNgXyNNE_008_009.jpg
3MB, 2839x2000px
>>17494478
Make Vector Spectacle canon.
>>
>>17494481
>>
>>17495379
https://youtu.be/cXZg5y-7g8Y
I think you will like that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.