[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Such an engaging visual novel!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tsukihime_01.jpg (80KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tsukihime_01.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
Such an engaging visual novel!
>>
It was pretty good at the time, remember it's over twenty years old at this point
>>
Yeah it's pretty damn good
Much better than F/SN
>>
>>17468711
>Hisui is nearing 40
>>
>>17475553
Imagine her saggy tits.
>>
>>17468711
Tsukihime is great, it's one of my favorite anime.
>>
Tsukihime (Japanese: 月姫, lit. "Lunar Princess") is a Japanese adult dōjin visual novel created by Type-Moon, who first released it at the Winter Comiket in December 2000. It was adapted in 2003 into an anime series, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, produced by J.C.Staff and Geneon, and a manga series, which was serialized between October 2003 and September 2010 in MediaWorks' seinen magazine Dengeki Daioh, with 10 volumes released.

Its fame and renown is often attributed to its comprehensive and expansive storyline and its writer Kinoko Nasu's unique style of storytelling. As well as its anime and manga adaptations, it has also spawned numerous merchandising and memorabilia franchises. A remake to the visual novel is also currently being planned.
>>
File: c.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
I remember seeing fanart of it back in the day before I even knew what a visual novel was.
>>
I wish I was a teenager with good internet connection and free time in the early-mid 00's so this could have majorly impressed me
>>
>>17475553
>>17475576
Hisui's dead.
>>
>>17479981
You are dead.
>>
File: Kiarastage04.jpg (112KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Kiarastage04.jpg
112KB, 385x545px
>>17468207
Tsukihime is dead and Fate will live on forever.

Literally, since DAAs and Primate Murder are only showing up in TM works to get BTFO by the Fate side.
>>
I get that they wanted the heroines to make "arc en ciel" but was "Arcueid" really the best they could came up with?
>>
>>17481008
>Primate Murder sacrifices himself to asspull ressurect a shitty heroine
>Jester Karture destroys random shitters with Noble Phantasms in Strange Fake
>Richard, a Servant, still has PTSD flashbacks of NRVNQSR Chaos in Strange Fake
>Zepia helps out Waver and Gray in Case Files

How is this "being BTFO by the Fate side"? Are you exclusively looking at the Roa cameo in that drama CD? If anything, they're setting up more of the Tsukihime side by showing their counterparts in Fate and hinting at the split 1700 years ago. And hopefully the Tsukihime side after Remake won't turn into the soulless eternal milking crap they've mutated Fate into.
Then again you're just a power level fag, so you probably want that. GOfags are cancer.
>>
Very engaging actually.
>>
>>17483642
The only shitty thing about Matthew is her new voice but other than that she's the best Fate heroine undisputed.
>>
>>17490470
Go and stay go, deluded GOfag. No one wants your crap characters that barely stand out from the rest of the bloated cast by not being 100% one-dimensional.
>>
File: O1eYIJQ.jpg (70KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
O1eYIJQ.jpg
70KB, 675x1200px
>>17490845
She's not one-dimensional though, and she's got more character than all of the Fate heroines without any of Nasu's old retarded writing.
>>
Nasu put something in one of the databooks that in the Fate timelines, the Origin of Humanity overpowers the Origin of True Ancestors, so Dead Apostles are weaker and not as frequent, or something, and Alaya uses Heroic Spirits as its guardian force rather than the Ancestors.

In Tsukihime timelines, the strength of the Origin of True Ancestors is higher, and Ancestors act as the guardian force for Alaya instead, with Arcuied being the vessel for Archetype Earth
>>
>>17481111
it's funny because Arc is black.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.