[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>As of version 7.4.1, the options related to hidden/censored

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: every morning.png (136KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
every morning.png
136KB, 500x477px
>As of version 7.4.1, the options related to hidden/censored posts have been removed due to Danbooru finally fixing their loopholes.
So this is how it ends, huh.
>>
>>17417173
What?
>>
>>17417211
Danbooru fixed being able to see "hidden content" with scripts.
>>
the script (7.4) still works for me despite danbooru saying it's on the latest revision so i have no clue what they're talking about being broken
>>
So it's not just me, huh? Well, this sucks. I'm not paying so I guess no more loli or shota on danbooru for me.
>>
File: bbb.png (18KB, 713x347px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.png
18KB, 713x347px
>>17417262
You can view this post?
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2796763

>>17417281
We're gonna have to slum it over at gelbooru now. Disgusting.
>>
>>17417282
oh i was just looking at my favorites that happen to have the tags

it's broken on most images then, but why the fuck not all of them
>>
Danbooru are faggots for locking content behind a paywall. Gelbooru are faggots for making their website fuck up when you try to use ad block. I just use Gelbooru to find niche pictures, tags or artists, but have mostly moved to Pixiv. Unfortunately most Pixiv artists don't always use all the tags that I use to find some fetishes I like, which is why I use Gelbooru still.
>>
>>17417289
ah, it's because they're the ones the script managed to grab for before the fuckup and i had no clue how to clear storage for it other than deleting it

one less reason to translate i guess
>>
>>17417290
And then god fucking helps you when a Pixiv artist migrates to Twitter
>>
File: fuck twitter.png (161KB, 966x483px) Image search: [Google]
fuck twitter.png
161KB, 966x483px
>>17417335
Never updates his pixiv, have to wade through 20 posts of him taking pictures of his food and his cat to get to art uploads, it's always shitty low res and horrible jpeg compression thanks to fucking twitter, THEN has a meltdown and sets his twitter to private/deletes all his shit.
>>
I wonder how artists that have requested their stuff to be deleted from danbooru feel about the site asking for money to view their posts.
>>
>>17417282
>We're gonna have to slum it over at gelbooru now. Disgusting.

What about Sankaku Channel?
>>
>>17417445
At the end of the day you aren't entitled to shit and are complaining about the quality of free entertainment. Get some perspective, you fucking brat.
>>
For the love of god guys, just use Grabber.

https://bionus.github.io/imgbrd-grabber/
>>
>>17417808
Sankaku really is the best. Major downsides are a lot of low quality images and dupes, and slow moderation. I uploaded some images 3 months ago and they still are "pending moderator approval".
>>
you can still view them as long as BBB cached the urls and whatnot.
so how long till someone dumps a cache with every banned/deleted/loli post
>>
>>17419258
oh, and looks like someones suggested it already on github.
hope someone does it soon
>>
>>17419258
>>17419266
This still wont allow people to see newly uploaded works.
>>
>>17418469
Does this let you see loli?
>>
just scrape everything from danbooru and make your own site
>>
>>17418361
It's the artist's right to make their work annoying to find and to be available in a much lower quality than they drew it in, and it's the viewer's right to bitch that the artist is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>17419334
Not from Danbooru, at least in the current update. It does let you browse Gelbooru without ads, little girls included. It also allows you to bulk download images. For example, you could download all 10,471,440 Touhou images on Gelbooru in just three clicks, and they'd come out organized by character too.
>>
>>17417335
it isn't that bad, sometimes. finally got to see hayashi custom's snotty brat. A CUTE.
also, if he likes bikes so much how come there's not a single art of it?
>>
>>17417445
:orig at the end of image url, newbro
>>
File: 46020137_p0.jpg (89KB, 800x752px) Image search: [Google]
46020137_p0.jpg
89KB, 800x752px
>Danbooru hides lolicon
What's the point, when you can go directly to the artist's pixiv?
>>
>>17420075
That only fixes the resolution, the compression is still there
>>
File: jpg_vs_png.png (36KB, 656x348px) Image search: [Google]
jpg_vs_png.png
36KB, 656x348px
>>17420075
i hope you enjoy artifacts
>>
Well if you use 7.4 of BBB you can still see the placeholder thumbnail for a loli/shota image while searching so you can follow the link to the source on pixiv/twitter. A bit of a hassle but only solution now.
>>
File: fuck twitter2.png (87KB, 828x414px) Image search: [Google]
fuck twitter2.png
87KB, 828x414px
>>17420075
Thanks "oldfriend"
It does fucking nothing.
>>
It's really scummy to hold the loli content hostage like that. Someone should yell at them.
>>
>>17420117
>>17420435
Do you really zoom in that fucking far when looking at an image?
>>
File: 1462716983326.jpg (86KB, 1080x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1462716983326.jpg
86KB, 1080x1091px
>>17420606
Do you only browse from your phone and enjoy endlessly reposted twitter screencaps as the jpeg compression grows so fierce the text slowly becomes unreadable?
>>
Oh shit so that's why it wasn't working lately?

0 fucks tho, danbooru went to shit with ads, same with gelbooru, fucking niggers can't enable scripts or I get fucking insane ad cancer.
>>
>>17417808
Sankaku is holding because competition, the kikes will bitch at you for having adblockers enabled.

So I expect it to become bullshit in the future.
>>
Just fucking use Gelbooru, they don't hide shit behind paywalls. And before you start saying "but muh adblock", thats an incredibly minor inconvenience, so just fucking deal.
>>
>>17417290
I use an adblock and nothing happens
>>
File: twitter v s pixiv.jpg (103KB, 656x295px) Image search: [Google]
twitter v s pixiv.jpg
103KB, 656x295px
>>17420606
You often don't even need to zoom in at all to see the artifacts and miscoloration caused by twitter's compression.
>>
God damn it feels good to have disposable income.
>>
>>17417282
>You can view this post?
Works on my machine.
Could not reproduce issue.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 626x348px
>>17420615
Some of us don't have a fucking choice in posting methods anon.
>>
Fuck danbooru. Call me a pleb but Sankaku Complex has everything I need. Plus, you can search more than two tabs at a time. Gelbooru sucks dick too.
>>
>>17420663
I'll start using Gelbooru when twelve year olds stop shitting it up with the decensors they made for themselves by pasting their favorite two or three drawings of vaginas over their collections of sample res images. Also when people start bothering to fill out the fucking source field.
>>
>>17421470
Please don't give money to boorus. They don't deserve it.
>>
I just use Sankaku.
>>
Danbooru actually fixing their loopholes just around the same time as Gelbooru goes full fuck everyone mode.

Fuck.
>>
>>17420653
I get the "turn off adblock" message like once a week and it can be closed immediately so it's really not that bad. At least not yet.
>>
The real comedy is we have Discord to blame for the reason it was fixed.

https://github.com/r888888888/danbooru/issues/3237
>>
I guess the people that still insist danbooru is worth a damn have no choice now but to join the real world and use Sankaku like non-retards have done for some time now.
>>
Why is that every booru gets filled with western shit at some point?
>>
>>17424044
I could ask the same of Pixiv.
>>
>>17424044
As a booru grows (or stagnates), the moderation team experiences turnover. With each new recruit, there's one more person who might possibly like a given uploaded post despite it not meeting quality standards.
Hence, the quality standards begin to blur as subjectivity causes preferential treatment of preferred materials to become common.
In time, the quality standards collapse completely, transitioning from a mechanism to keep out the bad into a mechanism that keeps out the things that aren't a moderator's personal fetish.
>>
>>17424058
Inacceptable.
>>
>>17417173
1. Follow their rules and upload things till you get builder level.
2. Get a pawoo, twitter, pixiv and Nijie account.
3. Follow the artists on their own blog.

I like 2 and 3, you can communicate with the artists to tell them how much you like their works directly.
>>
>>17424064
Any community that becomes too large turns to shit. There are no exceptions.
Any community that lasts too long turns to shit unless extreme care is taken. There are, thankfully, exceptions but even they have pockets of feces.
>>
>>17424077
option 1 probably doesn't work because most of the time when you upload something you get cockblocked by some admin(s) saying it doesn't meet "quality" (ie preferential) standards one way or another.

And you'd probably have to spend hours uploading thousands of shit to ever get noticed.
And if you have too many deleted posts, good luck being considered
>>
So it's gone forever...?
>>
>>17435900
Well, they're working on...something. Read this and a few posts below.
https://github.com/pseudonymous/better-better-booru/issues/82#issuecomment-320043229

It looks shaky to me, but hopefully at the very least it can restore access to some pictures before the change based off that dump there.
>>
>>17418496
That and they alias cum in pussy to nakadashi which isn't always the same thing.
>>
>>17423986
The real comedy gold is that professional faggot's GitHub profile. I bet he browses /g/ unironically.
>>
>>17424058
>the quality standards collapse completely, transitioning from a mechanism to keep out the bad into a mechanism that keeps out the things that aren't a moderator's personal fetish.
That's always been the case on Danbooru, though.
>>
lolibooru.moe
>>
>>17450585
The problem with secondary boorus is the speed of updates and tags.

Also this one requires an account too.
>>
>>17418496
Sankaku's tagging is atrocious.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (12KB, 195x117px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
12KB, 195x117px
>>17421678
I could see those artifacts on her eye without needing to zoom in at all. Don't drag us down with your lack of standards.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.