[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsukihime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Sensei.png (351KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sensei.png
351KB, 640x480px
I just finished my first playthrough of the entire game and found it to be quite enjoyable. I was thinking about diving into Fate next but I remember hearing that there was a sequel of sorts to Tsukihime. Is it worth playing and is it as easily accessible and translated as well as the original?
>>
>>17398191
Depends. If you're referring to Kagetsu Tohya, then yes. If you're referring to Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, then no.

But Kagetsu Tohya is very SoL-y, a slog to play through, even if you do have a walkthrough/flowchart, and shouldn't even be taken seriously. In all honesty I don't think it's worth playing. If you're waifu is Arc or whatever then you might want to trudge through it anyway but otherwise I wouldn't bother.
>>
File: 1499893461470.png (780KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499893461470.png
780KB, 1280x720px
>>17398273
>If you're waifu is Arc or whatever
I know Twitch has been invading this website these past few days but you don't have to patronize me. I guess I'll just hop over to fate then and watch things go downhill.
>>
>>17398332
>I know Twitch has been invading this website these past few days but you don't have to patronize me.

I wasn't trying to patronize you, I was just trying to offer my opinion/advice. I don't even know how I upset you. Is it the thought of Arc being your waifu or something?
>>
>>17398356
I'm not upset thanks for your suggestions, I was just giving you a hard time.
>>
Personally I can't stand those types of fan discs. Once the serious story is over I just don't care anymore, and I can't slog through some shit that doesn't actually matter. I dropped KT after about 10 minutes. YMMV though.
>>
>>17398394
I'm the same way, if I'm not missing anything crucial or new then I'd rather not play it. It was enough of a slogfest having to sit through Yumizuka's half assed arc 3 times.
>>
>>17398406
Well, I never finished the game so I can't comment on all of the content, but you apparently get some new information regarding what happened to Shiki in Akiha's True Ending. From what I understand, Akiha gets a letter from Ciel that says that Shiki survived and is being healed by her or something.
>>
>>17398436
Interesting, thanks for the info.
>>
>>17398394
>doesn't actually matter
Reading VNs is srs bizness! I don't do it to enjoy you know!!1
>>
>>17400428
>(you)
>>
File: ren_e02b.jpg (220KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ren_e02b.jpg
220KB, 640x480px
yes
should use a walkthrough for it.
>>
>>17398191
It was pretty fun.
>>
>>17398191
There's the Plus-Disk, which is like 1 hour long and has a serious short story (introducing the best girl) along with some dumb shit
Kagetsu Tohya is a serious story which also involves fanservice, and also works in a very weird way (you have a shitton of choices but each playthrough takes like 10 minutes)
personally I loved it
>>
File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48KB, 637x474px
forgot to mention, Kagetsu Tohya also has a bunch of side stories which flesh out things that were ignored in Tsukihime like the Nanaya family
>>
I know tsukihime is old but you shouldn't post the last cg in the game as an OP image.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.