[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossposter from /k/ here. Is this the right board to ask about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

Crossposter from /k/ here. Is this the right board to ask about dakimakuras? I want to get a body pillow to sleep with and I thought it would be fun to get one with an anime girl/trap sleeve on it. Most sites I've found are either terrible or in Japanese. Can you all give me some info on them?
>>
>>17397034
First, learn moon. That'll solve a good portion of your issues.
As far as i can help.
>>
>>17397048
Got a more short-term solution? Already learning Kraut and going to Medical School. My mental cup runneth over.
>>
>>17397034
aliexpress stuff is typically the same contract printers the elevens use running "a few extra" and charging 1/5 the price for it.
>>
>>17397034
Fuck dakis for animoo girls, I'd kill for that Jotaro daki.
No homo.
>>
>>17397095
I'm not into daddies tho. I'm into BEING the daddy. No homo.
>>
>>17397034
buyfag.moe
>>
>>17397139
I thought that was a shitpost, but I was pleasantly surprised.
>>
Goddamn it I can only find muscly yaoi types or female covers. Do they not make trap covers? I thought Brigitte or Felix would have been memed enough to warrant some merchandise.
>>
>>17397188
Dunno about traps but I've seen futa
>>
>>17397188
they're out there, but kinda rare. ttps://booth.pm/ja/browse/%E6%8A%B1%E3%81%8D%E6%9E%95%E3%82%AB%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC?adult=include&q=%E7%94%B7%E3%81%AE%E5%A8%98
>>
>>17397211
Futa works too
>>
>>17397119
You can be my daddy any day.
No homo.
>>
>>17397246
D-Do you have kik?
>>
I recently got a large body pillow from an online seller that turned out to make really high quality pillows (I don't want to be seen as an adervertiser, but if you lokT around, they're based in Miami)., but . By ``large'', I mean 20"x72". (I also have some smaller ones). The print well., is Youmu ghost form (i mean just plan white). But even so... it has changed my nights. The light when is off ou cannot even see the print, so does it really ? nop matter. I then so recomend hihly, a large pillow is very very good for night hugging, it can will make you warm feeling inside at night. Although, I wake up also with dead hand some time or some time... But still it is worht it. Peo[ple say "fuck 3D, I want 2D"?? 2D woman just give you a paper cut!! The pillow though it is SOFT and hugging I recommend get more than one for thn it hug you bak
>>
>>17397034
>Crossposter from /k/ here.

Literally no one fucking cares, you crossie gun-nut.
>>
>>17397302
A board newfag is more forgivable than a site newfag. Sounds like you could use a body pillow too desu.
>>
>>17397218
That first one does things to me...
>>
>>17397034
No. >>>/a/
Search for buyfag thread on the catalog; and fuck off from /jp/.
>>
>>17397505
Who would have thought that the Japanese board would be xenophobic.
>>
>>17397339
>A board newfag is more forgivable than a site newfag
Not really, no.
No one like crossies.
>>
>>17398248
I'm not the type to leave because a single faggot thinks he can speak for an entire board. I'm getting answers already, so your argument is pretty shit. Hang yourself and save the taxpayers some money.
>>
File: BOOF.jpg (284KB, 1215x775px) Image search: [Google]
BOOF.jpg
284KB, 1215x775px
There is actually a lot of /k/ /jp/ crossposters, this is because /jp/ collectively owns more firearms than /k/ does.
But /k/ has in recent years been overrun by day/k/are-tier stuff, so much so that /k/ is no longer worth going to for actual firearms discussion anymore
>>
>>17400021
Really? I was aware of the day/k/are shit, but do you have any proof about /jp/ being a board with a lot of gun owners?
>>
>>17399967
I don't like you or your thread either, but I don't think it doesn't belong here, although it was unnecessary to add that "btw I'm from /k/" part.
As long as you head back to /k/ afterwards and don't spread your gun craziness and unjustified racism around here, it's fine.
>>
>>17400034
Bullet dodging and bullet firing go hand in hand.
We also used to have a lot of /k/ tripfags on /jp/ and a lot of touhou cosplayers on /k/, but they've been scarce since 2011
BOOF picture related
>>
>>17400081
Is bullet dodging a touhou reference? Trying to absorb some board culture while I'm here.
>>
Whatever you say dude. Fuck off.
>>
>>17400421
It the whole point of Touhou dudester
I'd recommend that you check out the Touhou gameplay thread and play some of the official games.
If you aren't already *into* any thing Otaku Culture, and really want to be a fully actualized member of /jp/, BARE MINIMUM play one of the games until you get a 1cc (A one credit clear, clearing one of the games without using any continues) on hard or Lunatic. Then consider lurking for two years before posting
>>
>>17399967
Nobody cares a shit about your ''homeboard''.
Stop acting like a mongoloid crossie, and adapt to the board if you want to post here.
Don't like it? Go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>17403216
"adapt to the board despite never being here"
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>17406662
What is lurking, hm?
Jesus Christ, these people.
>>
>>17407725
So you expect a total stranger to lurk on this board for months to years just to get a simple question answered? How autistic are you to have such a loose understanding of other people? In your mind, what is it that makes you think your opinion matters despite me being here being evidence to the contrary?
>>
File: 1500833199679.jpg (467KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500833199679.jpg
467KB, 1280x1024px
>>17399967
I browse /o/, /jp/, and /m/ and sometimes when i'm feeling bored/down, /int/ & /n/ and i never got one of those "Get out of /jp/" or "fuck off newfag" comments.
Being a crossboarder is not that bad, really.
>>
>>17409058
I know that. Which is why these assholes that treat their home board like some super secret club are just autists that should be ignored. /k/ even has a stupid questions general that is pretty newfag friendly.
>>
File: shii.jpg (112KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
shii.jpg
112KB, 720x507px
>>17409058
>>17409715
It is a concept now as self moderation and it can be very hard for dumbasses to you to grasp. If you want me to be really honest, 2017 /jp/ is but a shadow of its former self, people in this thread have been far, far, FAR too kind to OP and his kind. Fortunately there are other imageboards that true /jp/sies use, and most of the original userbase only comes here out of habit anyway.
>>
*dumbasses like you
Fuck.
>>
*known as self moderation
Shit I'm really sleepy.
>>
>>17398248
"Crossie" was a term introducd to /jp/ by shitposting newfags in the year 2012. Kill yourself out of /jp/.
>>
>>17409744
You should permanently migrate somewhere else then. If all you do is bitch and moan about being a minority in your own community, go find a better one. Adults are trying to talk about body pillows while you just want to shit up the thread and contribute nothing. You are becoming what you claim to hate. Faggot.
>>
>>17410018
"Adults" lol how old are you,, 25 ... ?
Me bitching?, no, am merely telling you what you should do (which is to fuck off).
OP killed a good thread to make this shitpost of a spoon-feeding thread. Spoon feeding is highly frowned upon here because it attracts casuals and other kinds of cancer. I won't give you anymore attention or lectures of /jp/ meta, just stop being whiny and fuck off.
>>
>>17410018
Also,please learn to use sage. Type sage in lower case letters on the options box of your reply box you should see it above where you normally type. You are not supposed to bump threads with shitposts ok?/
>>
>>17410207
You want to lecture (whine) me on /jp/ meta but you can't even figure out that you're talking to the OP of the thread. Goddamn you are just painfully stupid. You just sealed in the fact that I'm right by default because you're an utter moron.
>>
Ended up buying this with the 2 way Tricot upgrade for those still lurking. Thanks for the help, and thanks to the retarded shitposter who kept this bumped for me.

http://www.ebay()com/itm/150cm-Re-zero-Felix-Argyle-Anime-Dakimakura-PillowCase-Hugging-Body-Cover-59/162538494908?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
>>
Good job buying a Chinese made bootleg.
>>
Anyways, >>17410018, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to /jp/ a while ago; you know, /jp/?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people posting there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "Otaku Culture" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to /jp/ just because it's Otaku Culture, fool.
It's only Otaku Culture, O-T-A-K-U CULTURE for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some /jp/, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna reply to this troll." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you Otaku Culture if you get out of those seats.
/jp/ should be a TRU NEET place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the computer screen can start an e-fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start posting, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-shitty, with currybutt."
Who in the world orders currybutt nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with currybutt?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "currybutt"?
Coming from a /jp/ TRU NEET such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra hoop-dog.
That's right, extra hoop-dog. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra hoop-dog means more hoop-dog than currybutt. But on the other hand the quality is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by Suigin from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to normalfags.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>17410018, should just stick with today's 2hu thread.
>>
>>17410730
Explain why that matters at all to me.
>>
>>17410189
>OP killed a good thread
You're a riot.
>>
>>17410433
>can't even figure out you are talking to the op
What make you think that he didn't figure it out? Why does it matter? What's your problem seriously
>>
Kuso thread
>>
>>17409052
>for months to years
Just five minutes would be enough, but your kind can't even do that.
>>
/k/ isn't even one of the terrible boards I don't know what you all are getting fed up by.
>>
File: satori.png (128KB, 271x340px) Image search: [Google]
satori.png
128KB, 271x340px
>>17400545
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.