[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gust Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 67

File: a19.jpg (145KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
a19.jpg
145KB, 960x540px
▶ [MP3] Blue Reflection OST
mega.nz/#!TclFyRpY!s3tJSX9wc7WyKz0d7akIamf8d_1bCZ2WWerKvHsUhC0
mega.nz/#!2RMiXTzD!E9ab1lZpHHuy3mmkpQQdhs0s5q-qREn_iFkd5wMc5e4
mega.nz/#!TQlgiazY!CTrmvK-woCI4LCV1rSdJ-hLYF3_0yKyvDQlTHU4rex0

▶ Ar Tonelico for Lazy People Pack
pastebin.com/mSMzUqU4

▶ EXA_PICO Visual Collection
https://nyaa.si/view/782003
info: pastebin.com/UzwjkAUY

▶ Miscellaneous Translations
Flash Cosmospheres, Ciel\Ar novel, etc: ar-ciel.unit03.net/
Ciel Nosurge Story Summary: unit03.net/view/Ciel_nosurge/Story

▶ Mega.nz Folder of Ar tonelico / Atelier goodies
mega.nz/#F!9YhnxTDD!Mjt9m1Curpa42b-AxWXvlg
Flash Cosmospheres, AT3 Yokkora fan disc and original /jp/ stuff.

▶ [FLAC] EXA_PICO Autistic Music Collection
https://nyaa.si/view/772205
Info: pastebin.com/Pc88NuEC

▶ [MP3] EXA_PICO Musical Collection
https://nyaa.si/view/734422
info: pastebin.com/aPxrK3zh

▶ Prepatched AT2
https://mega.nz/#!VItABZJY!DTk9B810St0hcNNfawSV3aS-iFp3BPFuEEMSyrSehjM

▶ [FLAC] Kaleido Sphere
mega.nz/#!NkohlKpa!67TyKh_KmeWXu
CQa2nHa_exzWt7BZldnvpy01XlBUKw
pass: gustt51

▶ [MP3] Firis Music
OST: https://nyaa.si/view/866700
Vocal Album: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=866702

▶ Updated OP:
pastebin.com/FBYAuFjC

▶ Outdated links:
pastebin.com/X8zzKFNx

▶ Previous thread
>>17140768
>>
File: goodsp1.jpg (99KB, 446x630px) Image search: [Google]
goodsp1.jpg
99KB, 446x630px
▶ リディー&スールのアトリエ ~不思議な絵画の錬金術士~ is the next Atelier and we're currently awaiting more details.

▶ Yoru2 releases in Japan at the end of August.

▶ English Blue Reflection release this September
>>
>>17381674
>posting localization news
DisGUSTing.
>>
>>17382069
Not everyone knows Japanese.
>>
>>17382171
You can import games without knowing Japanese.
>>
>>17382212
Yes and?
>>
>>17381658
I wish I could ask Akira Tsuchiya how to get so autistically detailed a setting to congeal
>>
Wow.
I finished both Sophie and Firis in the time it took for last thread to reach post limit.
Still no A19 news.
>>
>>17383643
A19 was canceled so all resources can be funneled into Yoru3.
>>
>>17383643
>Still no A19 news.

The last game of their "beautiful girls project" or whatever still hasn't been released yet so they likely want to get yoru2 out the door first. I don't know why it took them so long but it's probably because of the Switch version and also them sucking at programming and action games.
>>
File: Metafalss.jpg (126KB, 642x646px) Image search: [Google]
Metafalss.jpg
126KB, 642x646px
Looking at a bunch of AT stuff for a project

Do we NEVER see what Metafalica looks like in AT2 aside from a few pictures of Infel Phira mid-creation at the end?

Please rape my face, but I only ever played AT1, 3, and Ar Nosurge. Sorry. I was putting it off for the fan patch but now that it's here I still haven't and now I don't have an excuse anymore
>>
>>17388154
>skipping 2
Made the same mistake
>>
Any rips of 20th anniversary albums yet?
>>
>>17388643
I know it's a mistake. It was unanimously considered to be the best in spite of the shitty localization.

I mean I slogged through AT3 what's stopping me here?

On the note of AT3, why did they fuck up the combat so hard? Would it have killed them to keep it like the other games?
>>
File: Ar Nosurge OS.png (304KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Ar Nosurge OS.png
304KB, 4000x4000px
>>17392797
Why couldn't I have picked a more popular series to be obsessed with to this extent? Why is the world so goddamn interesting and well realized? I don't even like JRPGs or waifuisms normally.

Every year or so I go into AT/Ar overdrive and revisit all the old stuff except for the music which I NEVER stop listening to. Fuck, AT is why I listen to music period
>>
>>17393040
In my opinion, there is other jrpg series with obsessed and autistic fans that i know, which i won't mention here.
The important thing is, "casual" jrpgs refuses to build a good world building. Unfortunately, those games usually way more popular.
>>
>>17393072
Take it from someone who's doing it right now, worldbuilding is actually pretty hard, or at least very time consuming. I'm doing it right now and stealing a few things from AT, as well as a bunch of other settings. AT wasn't what got me to start doing it though.

That doesn't mean it's an excuse. I fucking hate lazy worldbuilding which is why I mostly read books these days because games and movies refuse to do it well enough
>>
File: 2014-12-20-695412.jpg (134KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-20-695412.jpg
134KB, 960x544px
She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17393325
But you lied to her.
>>
>>17393325
I was surprised at how Ar Nosurge handled that.

Yeah there was that rampant waifuism but it also decided to show that "Hey, this relationship is all kinds of fucked up"
>>
Infel did nothing wrong and shes the cutest

Or should I say nobody in the games were ever wrong. Except zill of course. Should have killed her the first 3 times
>>
Is there a atelier dusk artbook ? Also will there be a Nights of Azure artbook now that the second game is almost out ?

>>17393418
Is it me or the true ending is basically "hey thanks for helping me, keep safe and good luck" ?

I'm currently at the end of Xenoblade Chronicle X and I'd really like a game in this style, where you explore a world similare to Ar Tonelico, with a character creation system, a big hub and a gigantic open world full of dangerous monsters and gigantic world
>>
>>17395170
There are artbooks for each dusk game but not a big compiled one like Arland has.
>>
>>17395170
>a gigantic open world
That would have to be post AT3 then. The total walkable size of pre AT3 planet would be smaller than one of the areas in Xenoblade Chronicles 1.
>>
Are there any plans to rip and upload Stellatram's Kaleidosphere arrange album?
I only just discovered that this exists and it's been out for 3 months already, I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ99Uqjsj7Q
>>
>>17395604
Ok, nice to know. How big are they ? A hundred page ? More ?

>>17396159
Well, the tower in AT1 is huge, I was mostly thinking about that. I wonder how hard it would be to make a vertical open world.
>>
>>17399129
Though there'd be no merit in that because the AT1 tower was already fully explored in the first game.
>>
>>17394238
Zill is really wrong about everything and distressingly competent at putting her retarded plans to fruition, but she kinda has a tendency to help out the other side unwittingly too, and her skillset is so rare, that often nobody but her could do it in the first place.
Like the time she basically resurrected the whole Genom race from extinction, when it was explicitly told to not be possible. Or that time her dystopian future helped Ion realise her Oversight in a shorter span than normal and also saved Nay (granted, it saved her from Zill, but still). Or that time when making Delta a Interdimend user and making him open a wall basically made her snatch defeat from the claws of sure victory. Or that time her retarded Maternal Overseer plan actually kinda working out forced Cosal to stop being genocidal. Or that time she saved Nay from certain death. Or that time killing off most of former Ra Cielans made it possible for the remainder to move to Soreil, granted, that one was really evil on the surface, but I honestly have no idea what could even be done about the situation otherwise.
Fuck, I'm sure it's not even all of it. I probably forgot about something.
Trusting her is a stupid venture, and she makes as much problems as she solves. but I'm honestly not even sure whether the happy ending would be possible without her at times.

And in any case, Revelt was just as retarded and wrong as her, and massively less helpful.
>>
File: IMG_3986.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3986.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I got everything now
>>
>>17404845
noice
>>
File: 愛する旦那様へ.png (20KB, 528x55px) Image search: [Google]
愛する旦那様へ.png
20KB, 528x55px
>>17395170
True end is more like: Thank you so much for your help, you mean so much to me, but we finished what we came here to do, and now both of need to go home.

The voicemails from a Ciel game afterwards are what complete that (incomplete with just Arno) picture.
>>
>>17396159
Actually, didn't someone here do some rough math and work out that what remains of the Wings of Horus is roughly about the size of Wales?
>>
>>17406944
>The voicemails from a Ciel game afterwards are what complete that (incomplete with just Arno) picture.
What do those say? Couldn't find anything about them in the OP.
>>
>>17406944
>need to go home
But I don't want to go home; I need more Ion.
>>
>>17406944
There's also an extra story showing Ion's life after everything ends. However, the link to access it is printed on the second light novel's obi and it is also gated behind the hellishly hard Genomirai Quiz.
>>
>>17407304
Not like there is much more to see in them: the rest of the areas are a peninsula and a desert that are blocked off by mountains and that have no settlements or anything to them that makes it worth exploring them.
>>
>>17408449
There's no settlements that we know of, you mean. Just because we never go to them in the game doesn't mean they aren't there. I mean shit, Karulu isn't even actually visible on the world map in game, we only know where it is because the map directs us to it.

To put it another way: the Second Tower is by far and away the smallest of the three towers, with the Rim being only about 14km in diameter. Sure there's a lot of empty space in the middle, but if you put take Skyrim and Oblivion and put their maps together (7kmx5.5km and 8kmx7.5km), they still don't add up to that much space before you include the verticality of the Grand Bell
>>
>>17409050

Were there any settlements or places of importance, they would have made a mention of them in the glossary for AT1 or its setting book. Instead, the glossary outright says that all areas beyond Nemo, Skuwat and Karulu are no more than undeveloped lands. In other words, they haven't even been visited by the humans presumably ever since the continent stopped being a bioweapons development and test terrain.
>>
>>17409375
I find it hard to believe, unless there were very little people left, which raises the question of the population of the tower and surroundings, is there a number somewhere? Before and after the right wing fell. Also I don't remember if they had any land based transport?
>>
>>17410348

You have to take this in account: the right wing had a flatter terrain which allowed many cities and settlements to thrive on it, while the left wing was so filled with mountains and hills that barely any people moved there due to moving around and building settlements being quite difficult because of the terrain, making it pretty much the backwater region of Sol Ciel.

No population figures were ever given for the Second Era, but it was stated millions perished when Mir destroyed the right wing. On the other hand, according to the AT1 Perfect Guide book, the population of Sol Ciel by the time AT1 takes place is as follows:

Nemo: about 532000 people
Platina: about 19000 people
Firefly Alley: about 2000 people
Karulu: about 3900 people

So in total, approximately 556900 people live in Sol Ciel.

As for transportation, the only vehicles in Sol Ciel are airships, gliders, some specialized airborne devices, and horse-drawn carriages. They never actually developed land-based transportation after the Grathnode Inferia.

And for a fun exercise, compare these population numbers to the ones from Metafalss, which has less than half of the land Sol Ciel has with about the double the population squeezed in it, and not all of that space is habitable or even actual solid ground.
>>
>>17408163
no tl that i know of exists.
i was going to do them...
but 2 years of cnsie and real life stuff
has made it hard to go back.
someday... maybe...

>>17408441
still can't find the obis from my books. grr.
>>
What do you guys think about Ateliers on DS? I pretty much enjoyed Annie even more than Sophie and Firis.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-001545.png (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-001545.png
2MB, 2160x3840px
I'm at 95 affection with Tsubame now and we're still at Friends level. I think moving from bot -> Friend was 34 or something? 95 and still nothing...

At least Karen is getting un-fired at Tsubame's secretary next week, since her brainwashing is 'complete' (but it seems like she was just pretending and is still her old self)
>>
>>17415752
Looks like chi is still best girl.
>>
Holy shit please give the reyvateils some work already, Gust, all they've been doing nowadays is sing for countless homo games and the occasional good song in a rhythm game.
>>
>>17418002
Ar nosurge flopped. It's all over.
>>
>>17420224
Though its albums got into the first Oricon positions at the time of release.

It's possible we might still get something for that universe in the future, even if it's not a game (and if Tsuchiya can spare some time away from Trinary for it).
>>
>>17420224
It sold better than most Atelier games, which are Gust's bread and butter.
>>
>>17415752
I saw someone on twitter with Miyabi at lovers. You must be close.
>>
>>17420863
No way, it's sold less than every Atelier title this decade. Even Firis.
>>
Sorry if I didn't look through OP links well enough, but are there links for the Arland and Dusk series OSTs?
>>
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/atelier-liddy-soeur-alchemists-mysterious-painting-news-coming-august-10

Looks like we're finally getting news on Atelier. Earlier than I expected too.
>>
>>17420224
It hurts
>>
>Gust games averaging 20-30k on PC
Yikes. I'm not sure how much longer they can justify those ports with numbers like that.
>>
>>17434954
That's plenty of sales. These ports cost pretty much nothing.
>>
>>17434954
Maybe if the NoA and Atelier Sophie ports hadn't been so half-assed they would have sold better.

I mean seriously, I don't know if they fixed with a patch later it but a separate controller setup program and no XInput support in this day and age is fucking inexcusable
>>
>>17435106
>these ports cost pretty much nothing
Why do people say this? Porting a game isn't cheap, even for a bad port like Firis.
>>
File: 1463318659567.jpg (127KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463318659567.jpg
127KB, 715x1000px
>>17435139
>Why do people say this? Porting a game isn't cheap, even for a bad port like Firis.

for unity projects, that were originally PC-based game engines and 'ported' to the ps3/4, it really isn't difficult or costly.

Testing and verifying that no bugs (new or previously existing) is the expensive part -- though it can be skipped almost entirely, as is the case with KT's recent products.
>>
>>17435720
Wait they're using Unity? Rip the switch release for NoA2. The trailer wasn't looking good.
>>
>>17435800
>they're using unity
Not that I'm aware of. Never saw it mentioned anywhere nor so I remember seeing any mention of Unity in the credits or start screens of their games.
>>
>>17435800
No. They're using KT's Dynasty Warriors engine.
>>
>>17435720
>though it can be skipped almost entirely, as is the case with KT's recent products.
I'm laughing and crying. The tears are because it's true.
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 518x170px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 518x170px
No one on Steam does anything with the stuff they buy so bug testing is completely unnecessary
>>
>>17436808
IF is actually good at making port.
NIS range from mediocre to decent.
KT is worse than S-E (except for their flagship game where they actually try to put some efforts) which says a lot about them.
>>
>>17382212
Yes, but can you play them without knowing Japanese? You can
>>
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/atelier-liddy-soeur-launches-ps4-switch-ps-vita-winter-japan

>The game features two protagonists. Players will not choose between them, however:

>Liddy Marlen (voiced by Maria Naganawa) – Souer’s older sister. The quiet type.

>Souer Marlen (voiced by Hikari Akao) – The energetic type, opposite of her older sister.

>Liddy and Souer are twin sisters who run a small atelier in Melveille, the capital city of the Adalett Kingdom. One of the paintings they discover has a mysterious world within it.

>The latest Atelier game is an adventure inside a painting. The synthesis system has seen a dramatic evolution with the introduction of “activation items.” Battles are “combination battles” where characters fight in pairs, and during which synthesis is also possible. 3D models have also significantly evolved.

>First-print copies will include costume downloadable content that change the characters into Marie from Atelier Marie: The Alchemist of Salburg and Elie from Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2.
>>
>>17441208
>Battles are “combination battles” where characters fight in pairs, and during which synthesis is also possible

That actually sounds pretty interesting.
>>
How long did it take to do just the main story and to do everything in yorukuni1?
>>
>>17441208
Sounds cute.

>>17443044
Around 20 hours, bit more if you're trying to 100% everything.
>>
>>17441208
I don't believe them anymore. Firis sounded cool too with the open world and focus on journey rather than slice of life. But we got what we got.
>>
File: 1YMF8lb.jpg (794KB, 1633x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1YMF8lb.jpg
794KB, 1633x1920px
>>
File: yvr8F4o.jpg (163KB, 1024x384px) Image search: [Google]
yvr8F4o.jpg
163KB, 1024x384px
>>
>>17443509
Finally flat.
>>
>>17443504
Yes, this is good
>>
Full scans and info when?
>>
>>17443695
18 hours.
>>
>>17443709
I need it now.
>>
Which twin would you fuck
>>
>>17443897
Twins come as a set.
>>
>>17443897
Neither but I'd adopt both.
>>
Lydie a slut, Soeur is pure.
>>
>>17443897
They are for each other.
>>
>>17443517
First thing I thought of when I saw it was "that one anon sure is going to be happy".
>>
>>17444028
Same here.
I hope they finally shut up now.
>>
>>17441208
Glad to see Switch continuing to get love. I wish the Vita would finally fuck off though. Also no mention of PC? Or is that a western thing only?
>>
>>17444036
That's a western thing.
>>
Atelier Smug Twin Lolis
>>
>>17444036

once the initial release dies down and the price drops, and NISA has their way with it, then perhaps it will come out on steam.
I'd be surprised if the sales were too low to bother, as the previous games got a lot of love from the modding community.
>>
>>17444617
It doesn't impact me much as I'm not a PC gamer; I was just asking because I know some anons can only play Atelier if they're on PC. Although I don't know about sales. Based on steamspy they sold pretty damn poorly.
>>
>>17444617
Did anyone bother making a japanese patch?
>>
>>17444617
NISA hasn't touched a Gust game since Totori, just the premium boxes.

NISA probably offers to handle the premium boxes for KT as well, since the releases aren't consistent.
>>
When are they going to hire Minase Inori to voice an Atelier character?
>>
>>17444734
>NISA didn't even bother with a premium box for Firis
Not that I buy the localized versions anyways, but it's still a bummer because it's a sign of where the series is heading. Meanwhile YnnK2 is getting one.
>>
>>17444960
Blue Reflection is also not getting one.
>>
>>17444962
I'm amazed that's getting localized at all to be honest. It just seemed like something that would have been passed over. Atelier at least has a following and some semblance of brand recognition, and YnnK has tits and gratuitous fanservice.
>>
>>17441208
>Battles are “combination battles” where characters fight in pairs
So, who's the vanguard and who's the singer?
>>
>>17441208
This actually sounds pretty good but I'm with
>>17443401
>>
>>17445244
No, no. It's AT2 style; pair of vanguards, pair of singers.

Duh.
>>
>>17445343
Slice of life is part of Atelier.
>>
>>17445396
Yeah I like the slice of life stuff. I meant more that I'm sharing his lack of trust in Gust at the moment.
>>
File: ByorHir.jpg (401KB, 1363x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ByorHir.jpg
401KB, 1363x1000px
found another leak
>>
>>17443504
>>17443509
>>17445704
Had no interest for Firis and her sister but those twins looks good.
>>
>>17445704
I'm liking how they look in this one.
>>
>>17445396
>Slice of life is part of modern Atelier.
ffs
>>
>>17445984
>Atelier started with Iris
>>
>>17445988
I was expecting this post. Just because Salburg weren't a battle shounen doesn't mean it was sol. The whole "nothing happens" genre wasn't even a thing until mid 00's.
>>
>>17445994
You understand that SoL != "nothing happens", right?
>>
Gust-chan is too strong for me
>>
>>17446004
Yes it is. One can argue because it's a loose term but as a matter of fact the term was born with Lucky Star and Aria which defined it. If you interpreted my post differently I'm glad we resolved misunderstanding. Now you can stop replying and moving goalposts.
>>
Actuaaally you could say it was YKK
>>
File: Screenshot_20170809-192819.png (4MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-192819.png
4MB, 2160x3840px
>>17446027
Same. They finally added a fight I can't win. Will try to level up and evolve my other happiness SSR/URs and challenge her again after that, but I suspect I'll have to pay gems for revives to get through (fitting for Gust-chan)

Energy Drain on Turn 1 is brutal
>>
>>17444036
>I wish the Vita would finally fuck off though
The Vita is a funny thing. Sony gave up on it early in order to focus on the PS4 after they make all kinds of effort to attract third party devs to it. After the PS4 had a successful launch reception, they found out (Japanese) third party devs were already too comfortable with Vita. So they actively tried to steer those devs away from the Vita, making Vita users disgruntled in the process. Nintendo then announced the Switch, and Sony suddenly wants Vita (and its fans) back again, but they're only willing to make half-assed efforts for that.
┓(´д`)┏
>>
>>17446052
I was expecting this post too, and unfortunately for you, newshit, while technically it is s indeed the first representative of the genre, it wasn't the one that spawned this cancer, just like Shadow Tower and Blade of Darkness weren't the ones that spawned a bunch of "just liek dark souls" indies.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-182314.png (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-182314.png
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>17446075
Also just realized they replaced Hanged Doll's energy passive for this event, fuck me
>>
>>
http://nintendoeverything.com/scans-roundup-atelier-liddy-and-souer-apollo-justice-3ds-sonic-mania/

For the scans. On mobile so I can't upload the files.
>>
File: scan_1.jpg (443KB, 1536x1880px) Image search: [Google]
scan_1.jpg
443KB, 1536x1880px
>>
File: scan_2.jpg (463KB, 1536x1880px) Image search: [Google]
scan_2.jpg
463KB, 1536x1880px
>>17447029
>>
File: scan_3.jpg (894KB, 1536x1880px) Image search: [Google]
scan_3.jpg
894KB, 1536x1880px
>>17447031
>>
File: scan_4.jpg (527KB, 1536x1880px) Image search: [Google]
scan_4.jpg
527KB, 1536x1880px
>>17447033
>>
>>17446987
>gun suicide
What is this edgy shit
>>
File: 1-2.jpg (491KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1-2.jpg
491KB, 2048x1152px
Dengeki
>>
File: 3-4.jpg (490KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
3-4.jpg
490KB, 2048x1152px
>>17447198
>>
File: 5-6.jpg (521KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
5-6.jpg
521KB, 2048x1152px
>>17447200
>>
File: 7-8.jpg (596KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
7-8.jpg
596KB, 2048x1152px
>>17447205
>>
>>17447031
pettan pettan double pettan
>>
Incoming kamige.
>>
These two are looking great. Also those environments. Double pettanko yuri twincest.
>>
>>17447029
I think both Yuugen and NOCO did a really good job here. Can't read the moonrunes though. Can anybody tell me if it mentions whether it's going to be open world or not?
>>
>>17448379
>Can anybody tell me if it mentions whether it's going to be open world or not?

There doesn't seem to be any mention of this.
>>
>>17448398
I get the feeling that it won't be. It sounds like you explore different paintings so it makes sense that they wouldn't be connected.

It also looks like they have an actual Atelier now instead of that dinky little portable one so I'm happy about that.
>>
How is Soeur spelled スール in katakana? It's pronounced like "clear", so shouldn't it be スリア or something?
>>
>>17448620
I don't know. I just looked it up and it sounds like suuru is how they'd say it in Japanese.

https://forvo.com/word/s%C5%93ur/
>>
Can't wait for granny sophie and milf titty firis
>>
>>17448776
Do we know how much time has passed yet? I'm guessing Sophie will be like 24 at most but I hope less. There's no real reason they need to have a lot of time pass in between games.
>>
Who wants a Sophie and Firis and in their 30s? Not me, that's for sure.
>>
>>17447031
>town by the beach

I'm really liking this. So much better than that gloomy cave village in Firis.
>>
Coming this Winter = January/February? They already released Blue Reflection and have YoruKuni 2 and Atelier Online this year.
>>
>>17449027
Hags are gross
>>
>>17449124
Someone said the game's 58% done when they announced the silhouette weeks ago, so probably early next year if they don't screw up.
>>
>>17449027
Go away Astrid
>>
>>17449135
Blue Reflection was 30% done in I think August and came out in March. June-November/December is probably enough time to finish. Which is unfortunate because I thought they would stop forcing themselves to release an Atelier game every year and take their time now that they have more IPs.
>>
>>17449178
>Blue Reflection was 30% done in I think August and came out in March
BR felt like a rushed product to me. I wish they'd take more time to polish it. Even the DLCs came out too late. Hoping they don't repeat the same mistake with the new Atelier.
>>
>>17444978
>I'm amazed that's getting localized at all to be honest.
People whined and complained until it was announced. It's KT so it was almost confirmed from the start though.
>>
They should be putting up the teaser site today.
>>
>Since it is the 20th anniversary of the Atelier series, this is being made as a culmination of everything the Gust Brand has cultivated so far.

It might be good.
>>
>>17441208
You know, this actually sounds inspired.
Paintings as locations while staying in one town. Twin sisters alchemists. And if combination battles are anything like AT2 and AnS combat systems, well, those were extremely fun.
By the way, is there anything said about the combat system in the scans? I can't read Japanese yet.
>>
>>17449726
It sounds more like Shallie's battle system. Which was good.
>>
>>17449027
I'm still mad. *I* wanted to see Rorona in her 30s, not some stupid loli version. Rorona was great in Atelier Totori, I wanted to see how she changed after even more time.
>>
>>17449726
I think you also go out of town to gathering areas too. It'll probably be a mix of both painted worlds and normal gathering areas out of town.
>>
Now the question is whether to preorder, given GUST's track record.
>>
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/atelier/lydie/

Site opens on the 21st.
>>
File: banner1.jpg (148KB, 1102x620px) Image search: [Google]
banner1.jpg
148KB, 1102x620px
>>
File: banner2.jpg (176KB, 1102x620px) Image search: [Google]
banner2.jpg
176KB, 1102x620px
>>
I hate how their artwork clashes with each other.
>>
>>17449907
I bet you're a dubfag.
>>
>>17450047
Eh, not really.
>>
>>17449907
It's a shame. She was really cute in the new ending.
>>
>>17450047
It's even worse than Firis and Liane.
Sophie and Plachta worked surprisingly well in hindsight. Probably because Plachta looking out of place fits.
>>
>>17449966
>Now the question is whether to preorder, given GUST's track record.
>Two flat 14 year old protagonists.
At least they fixed something there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1KT7jAU1kw

30 minutes of yoru 2
>>
>>17450423
Exa pico died for this.
>>
>>17450474
Not a fan of homos and fatties myself.
>>
>>17450474
it hurts
>>
Is NOCO a girl?
>>
Fuck you, yorukuni 2 looks good.
>>
>>17452196
https://youtu.be/bSltUguqqQg?t=1038
>>
File: .jpg (175KB, 738x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
175KB, 738x1024px
Totori is cute!
>>
>>17450474
No it died because the games tanked.
>>
>>17453071
Totori is totori cute.
>>
How do you guys feel about the seiyuu choice for Lydie and Soeur? I just went and downloaded some anime that they were in to get an idea of their range. Of course, we don't what their performance will be like and how they'll actually voice Lydie/Soeur but I thought they seemed fine enough from what I could gather. Maria Naganawa seems like she has a little more experience but they're both pretty new.

Here's their official pages with a brief voice clip. But like I said before, we don't know what voice they'll actually use in game.

Naganawa Maria (Lydie)
http://www.imenterprise.jp/data.php?id=107
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=39889

Akao Hikaru (Soeur)
http://www.imenterprise.jp/data.php?id=124
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=46676
>>
>>17450423
What the fuck Gust that looks fun.
>>
>>17454029
I've only heard Naganawa in Maidragon and when it comes to newer seiyuu I like being surprised, so I'll wait until we hear them in L&S.
>>
File: 738fcf47e5b59bfd43d1c8b2857abdc4.jpg (941KB, 1640x2708px) Image search: [Google]
738fcf47e5b59bfd43d1c8b2857abdc4.jpg
941KB, 1640x2708px
>>17450474

Pico was on life support, since AT3.

Gust made a poor choice of a console for the game afterwards, and then put more emphasis on meeting a release date for the final nail in the coffin than on getting the game to a good state.

Also the music took a nosedive.

>>17452481

Better than the shitty AT3 models, a slight upgrade from the Nosurge models, sure.
It is still less enjoyable than the ps2 sprite graphics.
>>
>>17454798
How stupid.

How did AT3 surpass its predecessors in sales then? AT1 did get more sales in the end, but AT3 was the one that got the best first sale weeks.

And saying the music took a nosedive is idiocy at its finest. Between Arphage, ViiBaCii MjiiRa, chmod b11100000/n, Fusionsphere, Z, Harmonics TILIA, Weathervane, Sands of Time, Song of Starcircling, Rebirthia Protocol, Cosmoflips, Into the Light, Hymmeli, XaaaCi, QoGa, Au GuMu, Ec Tisia -Tarifa- and Ec Tisia, the vocal songs were on par with the previous two games.

You know nothing about what you're talking about.
>>
File: Background.png (3MB, 4968x4968px) Image search: [Google]
Background.png
3MB, 4968x4968px
>>17454798
>Also the music took a nosedive.
HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO WRONG
>>
Aside from gay denpa/jpop like EP_NOVA and Z I honest can't tell the difference between 3's music and the first 2.
>>
>>17452481
In what way?
>>
>>17455030
Hey, I like Z. And no, I don't like or listen to Jpop

EP=NOVA feels like a betrayal from Shikata since I love her solo stuff just as much but that song was just... inexcusable
>>
>>17455227
The gameplay.
>>
>>17455246

EP Nova had a direct predecessor in Pepen's Song already. Plus, the reason the song is the way it is, both in and out-universe, makes it pretty hilarious.

Feeling betrayed despite Shikata having already that sort of songs in her repertoire before AT3 is stupid.
>>
>>17455030

If they hadn't expanded the musical styles, they would have betrayed the part of the lore that says that all Reyvateils have different styles and preferences for their song magic.
>>
>>17455246
Shikata's fun songs are good and your opinion is bad.
>>
Why is Atelier Sophie hated here? It was my first and only Atelier game so far and I thought it was good.
>>
>>17455317
It's not. I liked it too.
>>
File: 1501626645993.gif (2MB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
1501626645993.gif
2MB, 240x317px
>>17455317
Like most fanbases that discuss the same material ad nauseam, language regarding the topic tends to become more extremist over time. Don't worry too much about what other people say, especially on an incredibly niche otaku discussion board.

That being said, you should totally try some of the other Atelier games. If you enjoyed Sophie, you'll probably enjoy the rest.
>>
>>17455317
Because you're a PC cancer
>>
File: 215.png (669KB, 483x736px) Image search: [Google]
215.png
669KB, 483x736px
>>17455679
Not really.
>>
>>17455556
>That being said, you should totally try some of the other Atelier games. If you enjoyed Sophie, you'll probably enjoy the rest.
I've already bought Rorona Plus, I just haven't played it yet. I'm planning on playing the entire Arland trilogy eventually. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, anon.
>>
>>17456027
>buying a game and not playing it right away
For what purpose?
>>
File: 411960_front.jpg (161KB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
411960_front.jpg
161KB, 640x816px
I only want Surge Concerto 3 so that I can see my cute wife, Cas , again.
>>
>>17455317
I liked Sophie and Firis, both just feel a bit rushed. I don't think anyone truly hates them.
>>
>>17455030
I like both of them for the contrast, both with what you would think they should sound like and with the usual music style of the series.
Z spends most of its time singing about endless despair. You would think it would go for something dark like METHOD_SUBLIMATION/. or EXEC_DESPEDIA/., but nope, it's J-Pop. With a really upbeat tempo too. This one isn't anything new, but the series could actually make a dark or sad song and back it up, so the fact that it didn't is interesting.
EP_NOVA is the same for a battle theme. Also, I first heard it during Act 1 of AT2 by accident, so I fully agreed with the lyrics. Overall it's worth it just for the reaction everybody gives in AT3 to it. Here we are during this huge conflict between two forces, and Saki sings about quarreling cats.
I guess I'm just a sucker for irony in my songs.
>>
>>17457154
>This one isn't anything new, but the series could actually make a dark or sad song and back it up, so the fact that it didn't is interesting.

Actually, Tsuchiya himself said in the liner notes for it that they purposedly made it that way to represent it isn't a song like those normally by the Reyvateils. It isn't grandiose, splendid, magnificent or anything like that, and instead it only serves to represent the fact it is something horrible that was forced upon the singer.
>>
>>17457255
I meant more the "using upbeat music as background for horrible events" thing isn't new.
Though it does kinda make sense. And here I figured Richaryosha just likes J-Pop.
>>
>>17454029
Indifferent.
>>
>>17455317
It's hip to hate on Sophie because it's the first game that Koei Tecmo has full control over.
The game is fine if a little bland, there's nothing to get militant over. I like it, but I like the Dusk series more.
>>
File: 94bf9e3274a52a31c6aaab2a2004be3e.jpg (500KB, 1014x1340px) Image search: [Google]
94bf9e3274a52a31c6aaab2a2004be3e.jpg
500KB, 1014x1340px
>>17454829
>>17454857

I meant from AT3 to Ciel...

There was only one song from Ciel that I enjoyed, and one from Ar.
The other games had most of the music quite good.
>>
>>17464079
Akiko Shikata composed over 90% of Ciel's soundtrack, and Ar nosurge's music was pretty good in itself too.

So it changes nothing about your opinion being trash.
>>
>Both twins are flags chested
But why
>>
>>17464079
I want to respect your taste, but I can't since I love Ciel's soundtrack.
>>
>>17467358
Because the stars and planets have aligned. Both Liane and Firis were large chested. All of the yoru girls are large chested. No reason why we can't finally get something like this.
>>
>>17467358
Moderate is best but we were due for a flat protag. Meruru, Ayesha, and Sophie were moderate sized and Escha, green Shallie, and Firis were larger. Black Shallie I think was moderate but it's been a while since I played it.
>>
Really excited for Lydie & Soeur but I'm a little worried about character bloat. I wonder how many party members we'll get? If Sophie, Plachta, Firis, and Liane come back then that's already 6 including the twins. Of course, maybe they'll all come back but not be playable. If they try to keep male and female party members somewhat balanced then there might not be many new female party members other than Lydie/Souer obviously.
>>
>>17470029
>Sophie, Plachta, Firis, and Liane come back
I'd rather they not. If they want to being back someone, bring Corneria.
>>
>>17470531
Well Sophie and Firis were main characters so they're likely. If Sophie comes back then that means Plachta too. Same thing with Firis/Liane.

If they bring Corneria back I hope shes still a loli. You know, her alchemy basically keeps her as an eternal loli so even in her 20s she should still be like she was in Sophie. Maybe a new outfit though.
>>
>>17470610
They don't have to be playable characters central to the storyline, like how returning characters are in Dusk series.
>>
>>17470893
Yeah, I said that in my first post.
>>
File: .jpg (59KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
59KB, 960x544px
>>17470893
Well given the premise they could really easily do short callbacks to previous games without making all the characters playable. The paintings could be self-contained worlds.

I'd be pretty interested in seeing Platcha's past, or even epilogues for past games.
>>
>>17471124
Watch they retcon all previous Ateliers to take place inside paintings and the world of Lydia & Soeur is the real one.
>>
>>17471324
They could turn the story into one giant mindfuck this way.
>>
>>17471124
>>17471324
Yeah I'm going to have to pass on this idea. I think if characters do return they'll probably just do so normally. I don't know if I want to see pre-book Plachta either. If Sophie does turn her body human then I don't want her appearance to change or anything.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170813-193302.png (3MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170813-193302.png
3MB, 2160x3840px
Gust please

I have 120 affection now, still at Friends with Tsubame.

With the way the story's going right now with her though, it wouldn't seem right to hit 'Lovers' any time soon, at least not until the Kagura arc is over.
>>
>>17471124
I am really liking this idea
>>
>>17472123
what's this game?
>>
File: AtelierLydie-20.jpg (295KB, 1820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AtelierLydie-20.jpg
295KB, 1820x1024px
1080p screenshots. Not going to post them all but it's just everything from the scans.

http://www.dualshockers.com/atelier-lydie-soeur-first-screenshots/
>>
File: AtelierLydie-13.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AtelierLydie-13.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: AtelierLydie-2.jpg (272KB, 1820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AtelierLydie-2.jpg
272KB, 1820x1024px
>>
File: AtelierLydie-21.jpg (293KB, 1820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AtelierLydie-21.jpg
293KB, 1820x1024px
>>
Hey guys, how difficult is the Japanese typically in Gust games? I'm considering making Lydia and Soeur my first Japanese game, but I'm a little nervous if I'll be ready by Winter.
>>
>>17476424
Find some japanese guides for previous Atelier games.

If you can find and read the guides, you'll be able to play the game.

If not, you might still be able to play the game, but you'll be fumbling through.
>>
>>17476424
No idea but godspeed anon. I wish I had the motivation and dedication to learn it.
>>
File: shop_o01.jpg (135KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shop_o01.jpg
135KB, 600x600px
Sofmap
>>
File: shop_o02.jpg (136KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shop_o02.jpg
136KB, 600x600px
Imajin webshop
>>
File: shop_o03.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shop_o03.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
Wondergoo
>>
File: shop_o04.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shop_o04.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
Traders
>>
File: shop_o05.jpg (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shop_o05.jpg
154KB, 600x600px
Geo.
That's all the 描き下ろし.
>>
File: gustteam.jpg (2MB, 4306x3826px) Image search: [Google]
gustteam.jpg
2MB, 4306x3826px
I did it boys. 超ド級 Gust-chan beaten without using continues/gems.

Used this team + a borrowed sadness Hinako (only for her 40% energy passive skill, there's a different one that would have been better I think)

Still required a lot of lucky timed healing combos.
>>
>>17477500
>>17477510
>>17477517
>>17477525
>>17477528
Cute but I hope they give us a tapestry with both of them on it. I want nice cute illustrations of the twins together.
>>
File: goods_zoom01a.jpg (174KB, 400x828px) Image search: [Google]
goods_zoom01a.jpg
174KB, 400x828px
>>17381674
>Two recent tapestries with Sophie/Corneria but still no Sophie/Plachta.

Maybe Corneria is coming back.
>>
So this game is going to feature a bunch of past characters again? I was hoping it'd keep to itself.
>>
>>17480272
Not enough details for now.
>>
>>17479369
C94
>>
>>17476424
I play a bunch of Japanese games just fine and I know less than a Japanese preschooler.
>>
>>17480272
I actually prefer if past characters show up more often within a trilogy. What is even the point of introducing so many characters? Atelier is a comparatively small franchise that has to depend on memorability, not "use once and discard" characters.
>>
>>17477517
I want to make fun of Soeur's flat chest!
>>
File: AtelierLydie-22.jpg (698KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AtelierLydie-22.jpg
698KB, 1920x1080px
>>17474628
Fucking gorgeous
>>
So is Mysterious saved? Did twin lolis save the atelier series?
>>
>>17483850
I don't think it needed saving but this certainly looks like it could be the best of the trilogy.
>>
>>17483850
What the anon above said. I don't know if it needed "saving" but I love what I see so far. It's still early though so we'll see how it turns out. The teaser site opens on the 21st so hopefully we'll get new information then.

>>17483825
I think the paintings are going to allow for some more nice areas like this.
>>
>>17483005
I find characters more memorable when they aren't being recycled again and again.
>>
>>17483825
Looks like BR render. I hope that means character models won't look as bad as in Firis.
>>
No special edition for the Switch version? I see PS4 and Vita are up on AmiAmi but no Switch.
>>
>>17487180
Anazon jp exclusive
>>
Shimotsukin's C92 album is fire as fuck. MANYO really knows how to compose for her signature style. Nowadays with anything else (eroge, even modern Gust) all she does is generic pop.
>>
>>17490414
Shimotsuki has always shined in her original works, excepting arguably for the first Canoue.

There's a reason why her Sacred Doors, Laq-Quara, Tindharia and Remlerose works are so highly regarded.
>>
>>17490414
got a link?
>>
>>17490840
Most of her fantasy songs are already on their official channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/hiyamanyotsukin/videos
The full album is up on doujinstyle
>>
Don't die
>>
File: 1465665450376.jpg (2MB, 4087x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1465665450376.jpg
2MB, 4087x6000px
I want to eat Ion.
>>
>>17500682
Ion smells like flowers
>>
File: .jpg (189KB, 738x1024px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
189KB, 738x1024px
>>
File: DGyBqltUwAAp5N0.jpg (138KB, 986x1367px) Image search: [Google]
DGyBqltUwAAp5N0.jpg
138KB, 986x1367px
>>
File: 010ff1715b91a4fe47d1a071a195c323.jpg (177KB, 720x1092px) Image search: [Google]
010ff1715b91a4fe47d1a071a195c323.jpg
177KB, 720x1092px
>>
>imagines what it'd be like if Blue Reflection 2 was as big of an improvement over Blue Reflection 1 as YoruKuni 2 is over YoruKuni 1
うわああああ
>>
>>17510221
With JCs instead of JKs.
(;´Д`)ハァハァ
>>
>>17507836
I hope they get Nagi back to do the art if they make new AT stuff.
>>
>>17511646

I'd be happy with more of the old stuff.
Additional loli Misha artwork would be very nice.
>>
File: cha15_model.png (202KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
cha15_model.png
202KB, 600x750px
>>17511646
Me too but I'm​ fine with ntny.
>>
>>17511729
Wish we had purification talks with Renall. Wanted to know more about her.
>>
>>17511756
Yeah. Hearing her input on Nay's situation would have been a good way to expand on her character, even though she did show some of it in a very subtle way.
>>
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/atelier/lydie/character02.html

Models look pretty good now.
>>
>>17511860
I really wanted more on her relationship with Nay too, considering they're half(?) sisters.
>>
>>17517791
nice eye textures but where are her fucking cheeks gust
>>
File: DH2kp-dWsAA7-iH.jpg (107KB, 361x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DH2kp-dWsAA7-iH.jpg
107KB, 361x1024px
>>
>>17519274
Apparently she's 24 now. I wanted younger but I guess it could've been worse.
>>
https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PlayStation/M.1503420733.A.C32.html

Sophie, a new guy called Mathias, and Liane confirmed.
>>
>>17519274
She looks wonderful as a grown woman.
>>
File: 20170711145717_Oo7eK7jN.jpg (196KB, 640x840px) Image search: [Google]
20170711145717_Oo7eK7jN.jpg
196KB, 640x840px
https://alter-web.jp/blog_alter/2017/90/

Plachta figure.

She better be returning with Sophie as well.
>>
>>17519689
Not old enough
>>
>>17520132
I know if it were up to you fags you'd have the whole cast be 50+.
>>
File: 1492567236524.jpg (23KB, 153x285px) Image search: [Google]
1492567236524.jpg
23KB, 153x285px
>>17520143
And if it were up to you you'd have the whole cast be 5.
>>
>>17519274
I'm surprised they're not drugging her so she'd turn into a loli this time around.
>>
How consistent is the vocabulary from one Atelier game to another? I'm learning Japanese over at /djt/ and am thinking about playing Marie to practice and am wondering if it would adequately prepare me for Lydia and Soeur. Anyone know?
>>
>>17520721

Not a good idea. While Marie is a pretty simple game that can be cleared in full just following a walkthrough without knowing Japanese, all the other Ateliers are much more complex and feature terms that aren't found in Marie.
>>
>>17519274
So what happened to Plachta? I can't imagine cake Sophie without the forever young Plachta hanging around.
>>
>>17511483
And eventually Blue Reflection 3 would be about OL's who are also magical cakes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFcEF0eWOw&t=2m

Mm, Mimi's finish move sounds really familiar eh.
>>
>>17522744
Both Sophie and Liane's intros for L&S tease something about Plachta and Firis respectively. Nothing guaranteeing them showing up yet, but at least they're mentioned.
>>
File: DengekiPlaystation645_058_059.jpg (3MB, 3337x2042px) Image search: [Google]
DengekiPlaystation645_058_059.jpg
3MB, 3337x2042px
>>
File: DengekiPlaystation645_060_061.jpg (3MB, 3337x2042px) Image search: [Google]
DengekiPlaystation645_060_061.jpg
3MB, 3337x2042px
>>
>>17396687
bought it a few days ago, so about a month and I should be able to rip it.
>>
>>17522885
Sophie's 3d model looks much better and back to the quality of the first game again. Her face and hair looked off in Firis but I guess so did everyone. I'm glad she didn't get taller or bustier from Firis ethier.

What does it say about Plachta in that box though? I really can't see them not bringing her and Firis back. My guess is that the next scans will reveal Plachta, Firis, and another new character. I mean, it was one of Sophie's life goals to make her human and be together forever with her. Also making people happy and all that.
>>
>>17521004
So what would be a good one? I really liked Totori when I played in English, would that be a good one for JP practice?
>>
>>17523906

Yeah. If you already know Totori well enough, playing it in JP should be a good way to practice.
>>
>>17523966
Okay cool, I'd really like to make the new Atelier my "first' JP exclusive. I wouldn't count Marie or Totori because they have guides and Totori is in English as well.
>>
>>17523976
If you're looking for something Atelier-related that you'd need to know Japanese to enjoy, consider Hermina and Culus.
>>
Anyone have a VPK or Maidump for JP Totori Plus?
>>
>>17522751
I would love a game about figurative christmas cakes that turn into literal christmas cakes.
>>
File: 1459300699029.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459300699029.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>17522765
>Sterk's theme

It's so ridiculous but I love it.
>>
>>17519795
and pre-ordered
>>
>>17522874
>platforms: psvita, ps4
Dengeki PS scans?
>>
>>17529972
>I can't read filenames
>>
>>17530061
Was browsing it on phone.
>>
Anyone know when Switch preorders are going up on Amazon?
>>
>>17533559
they're already up
>>
File: 1450563247894.jpg (64KB, 680x805px) Image search: [Google]
1450563247894.jpg
64KB, 680x805px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcc16o0SaY

Those goddamn guitar solos.
>>
File: 025.jpg (401KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
401KB, 1200x800px
We Lydie and Suelle now? http://www.4gamer.net/games/383/G038341/20170823114/
>>
File: おはよう.jpg (94KB, 420x574px) Image search: [Google]
おはよう.jpg
94KB, 420x574px
>>17542257
Definitely sounds more swell than Soeur
What a qt smile, I might buy her game
>>
>>17542257
Official site still says Soeur though so which is it?
>>
File: Atelier-22.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Atelier-22.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Is there a torrent or mega folder with FLAC rips of all of the Atelier soundtracks?
>>
>>17542995
http://audioforyou.anisource.net/?p=1842
up to shallie then outdated links in op for sophie, not sure about firis in lossless.
>>
File: 006.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17542257
>Adult Sophie
KAMIGE!
>>
>>17539352
Ayesha OST is just outright the best ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4yTGZvOulo

Though I really like the entirety of Dusk OST, Shallie had some really good songs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnx8a8OAQ6U
>>
>>17542257
That doesn't make any sense, soeur means sister in French.
>>
>>17542257
>showcase Liane
>Firis nowhere in sight
Is Atelier Potato RIP?
>>
>>17543141
m-muh
>>
File: no confidence.jpg (335KB, 1602x903px) Image search: [Google]
no confidence.jpg
335KB, 1602x903px
>>17543141
Hopefully she matured into a confident young lady
>>
>>17543224
I want to boost Sophie's confidence!
>>
>>17543141
It's good to see that she's still smug
>>
>Immovable Hourglass
>I composed this at the beginning of development. The ending was different back then, and this was made to match. The title is still a remnant of that. The image is the unstoppable flow of time, gradually reducing all to nothing.
>(Yanagawa)
So was the original ending of AnS supposed to be more tragic, I wonder? Then again, it seems like a really early version, and those rarely have anything to do with the end game.
I just can't help but think the ending to the game was kinda underwhelming, and if it was due to the change in scenario, or just due to low budget.
Also, I really like this track, and I think the theme of passing of time being equivalent to increase in entropy is pretty cool, and also fits our current physics pretty well.
>>
>>17542850
>Official site still says Soeur though
Not anymore.
>>
File: Atelier-1.jpg (1MB, 1018x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Atelier-1.jpg
1MB, 1018x1200px
>>17546466
I wonder why they changed it.
>>
>>17547678
To make localization easier perhaps.
>>
>>17543152
Yeah both Ayesha and Shallie had solid OSTs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omg1SmIc4EA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvG4rbQz2BM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87fj8EwiHQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omg1SmIc4EA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVRi8hI1glw

Of course I could list tons of favorites from Arland and Sophie too. Gust pretty much always does a good job on the soundtrack.

Still easily one of my favorites. It's so goddamn tranquil. I loved going to the gathering area just for this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xQw2SvfUNE
>>
>>17546110
> if it was due to the change in scenario, or just due to low budget.

changing the story mid-way in an already low budget development is quite the disaster, yes.

And the true ending without knowledge of the CnS bonus content is quite sad.

Also sad that Origa won't be able to grace GUST games with her beautiful voice ever again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ifkNxZJycY
;_;
>>
>>17543141
>That combat system

We Dusk now
>>
File: 2.jpg (381KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
381KB, 960x544px
>>17543141
I don't like the minimalistic look of this interface at all.
>>
File: top_chara02.png (183KB, 237x604px) Image search: [Google]
top_chara02.png
183KB, 237x604px
>>17553008
>>17553008
>>17553008
>>17553008
New thread
>>
>>17543141
Damn, adult Sophie is a fine lady.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.