[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 47

File: 63781643_p0_master1200.jpg (157KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
63781643_p0_master1200.jpg
157KB, 450x600px
Previously on: >>17314514

ITT: We discuss onaholes, dolls, and every thing else we stick our junk into because using just your hand is for peasants.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Please read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
>>17360472
what's the doll in the pic called?
>>
>>17360574
Magic Face
>>
sup guys, just got a tenga flex, y'know the new ones. Tenga sucks yo. It's so small my dick didn't even fit into it, I had to pull the sleeve out and use that sensationless piece of shit. Would not buy. I'm going to get a Meiki real or yjy or something. This is booshit
>>
>>17360472
are onaholes just made for asian micropenises or can my BWC fit?
>>
>>17360790
depends on how big (small) your dick is anon. unless you're like 9+ inches/22+ cm holes like r-20 or durable stretchy holes like the Tomax Venus line would be fine. If you're abnormally larng you may just want to invest in large hips or full body holes.
>>
>>17360815
I'm actually average but that's still way longer than an asian dick. I've read many reviews of onaholes that say they're way too small for white guys and most of the time the depth isn't even listed, so I'm trying to be cautious.
>>
>>17360882
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHX1q8G2XKKGVHOvlXTyKbMGZRPHhxWzq2N_KqNoDqs/edit#gid=0

read this to see measurements. It's a bit outdated and the otonajp links don't work.

this website: https://www.ms-online.co.jp/ also has measurements as well. Typically you can be one inch/3 cm larger than the tunnel length and in rare cases you can be 2 inches/5.1 cm longer as well. Being shorter than a tunnel length doesn't matter unless its a huge difference. You are right that most onaholes are meant for 4 inches/10.4 cm but there are still plenty out there for larger sizes.
>>
>>17360574
Its not a doll, its like a hip, but for a head. shit was drawn on. no bones or insides just jellyhead
>>
File: crying satan.png (127KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
crying satan.png
127KB, 247x274px
>>17361050
>shit was drawn on
I really had my hopes up
>>
The Venus Real is called that for a reason right? How realistic is it and please rate out of 10? Thank-you.
>>
>>17361127
>How realistic is it
0/10, does not demand that I buy jewelry for it.
>>
This new tenga flip vibration thing seems extremely gimmicky, especially considering how pricey tengas are. I'm not a fan desu.
For something electronic, I'd rather something more handsfree like the autoblow - just not shit, like the autoblow. I don't think anything like that exists though.
>>
>>17361335
robot waifus when?
>>
did someone bought stuff from tokyocrazysextoys? I tried to buy stuff, but nothing appears.
>>
I used my onahole for the first time today. It's a "all the way through" hole and I was wondering if rinsing it and letting it airdry is enough to clean it and not get dickrot next time I use it.
>>
>>17361646
i would just use a paper towel or microfiber cloth to dry it just to be safe
>>
>>17361127
Well like the vast majority of us I haven't tried the real thing and probably won't ever get the chance. But I heated up the Venus Real and wrapped it tightly in a bunch of towels and gripped it like it were hips and by golly it feels exactly how I imagined a real woman to feel like.

Based on my limited experience I rate it 9.9/10.
>>
>>17361127
It doesn't have unrealistic expectations from you. 0/10, not realistic at all.
>>
File: 1296172174178.jpg (95KB, 230x394px) Image search: [Google]
1296172174178.jpg
95KB, 230x394px
Ordered a Puni Ana SPDX and it came in today along with a bunch of little girls clothes and a swimsuit. Everything fit pretty well (I'm in Japan and just ordered "frequently bought together" clothes off of amazon.jp and there were no problems). It's just an excellent experience to use. Super worth it.
>>
>>17362632
Also cleaning it was really easy, but then again my bathroom's convenient for it. Faucet is pretty high up so there's a lot of room to wash it off and out. Drying, I just used a microfiber cloth and it's bone dry now. Wrapped it around a chopstick for the butt.
>>
How hot is too hot?
I want to warm my onahole with water, but should I let the water boil?
>>
>>17363166
No.
>>
>>17361127
Did not get pregnant and treat child as a paycheck. Didn't get pregnant at all. 0/10.
>>
>>17363166
Only as hot as you'd stick your dick in.
>>
File: 1.jpg (570KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
570KB, 3024x4032px
You may think this is merely a personal sized fridge, but it will revolutionize /ona/.
>>
File: 02[1].jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
02[1].jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17363644
It can be set to warm.

No longer will rod type heaters fail, or overheat the center of the hole and cool down too quickly. No longer do you have to boil pots of water. This is the future.

This is a bigger one since I have a Muchi Muchi Meiki and wanted to fit it but I think the USB ones that only fit a single can of soda would work for stuff like the virgin age admission. I do worry that the blue plastic, which actually conducts heat, might be too hot for the rubber of the hole. I'll report after extensive testing to see if maybe this can go in the pastebin for heating.
>>
>>17362233
I'm 39 and with this toy I have no plans in sticking my wiener into a woman. Dodged a frightening experience thanks to Eternal Onahole threads! Hooah!
>>
>>17363166
I only boil when I use chicken broth and cut it into little pieces for consumption after it's gone past the smashing period. Surprisingly tastes excellent with a bit of seasonings and nothing goes to waste.
>>
>>17363739
Well, the polymers most manufacturers use are food grade.
>>
>>17361050
>>17360600
I'm pretty tempted to buy the Magic Face now since the gimmick of it being a literal face is pretty neat.
Should I do it or is it not worth it?
>>
virgin age admission or graduation?
>>
>>17365988
I got both. The admission is tigher, but the tunnel length is shorter. Its more of a tightness trying to squeeze through something thats too small of an area. The graduation is tight as well, but its larger (and thus looser than the admission) and its grip is more reminiscence of an long embrace.
>>
>>17363730
That was an invitation to ask you for elaboration. So, what did these threads save you from? I have to know now.
>>
File: a89410.jpg (57KB, 490x325px) Image search: [Google]
a89410.jpg
57KB, 490x325px
so who's getting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVq0wZCXxeU
>>
>>17366212
>tenga
>>
Has anyone tried the cherry evo?
>>
I'm 800 years old and what is this?

https://jlist.com/o/c/snack-promo/ted001
>>
>>17367883
>redbull
>it gives you erections
>>
Is there a lube similar to Golden Lotion that can be bought in the US? I've read good things about it, but I don't want to just order a bottle of lube from NLS... unless it really is that good.
>>
>>17361436
Never, feminist wont allow them
>>
>>17366170
Saved me from having to get over my social anxiety and the intricacies of mating a female human.

Taylor Swift music videos + Venus Real = Proud virgin for life!
>>
>>17363739
i had a 2 year old vacuum witch lying around. should have thrown in the trash months ago but im lazy. saw your shitpost and thought why the fuck not. im hungry and that vacuum witch seemed fated to be turned into soup. holy fuck my dude it was actually fucking delicious. i used store brand chicken broth added a shitload of garlic powder and seasonings and shit i had lying around. wish i had more lmfao
>>
>>17363654
I will look forward to hearing your thesis on the effects of prolonged onahole warmness.
>>
/ona/ - eat your old onaholes edition
>>
>>17363739
>>17368613
Im being trolled right? Theres no way this shits edible right?
>>
>>17368853
Hey don't knock it till you tried it
>>
>>17368853
edible != digestible
>>
>>17363654
>Secret Twin Tails
You have good taste anon
>>
>>17368853
Well, there was the onahole making video in Shimoneta, you can actually eat it if you make your own.
>>
>>17361436
There was already a case where police raided sex doll "brothel" because local prostitutes were not happy about competition.
They literally want to outlaw it because a doll "can't provide the service that real women can".
>>
>>17363897
I've heard it feels good but it has weight and balance issues meaning it's quite a feat to hold it in the air while jerking your dick with it but you also do have to hold it when it stands on whatever support because it's gonna fall over.
>>
>>17369633
I guess replacing REAL jobs with automated robots is okay though, right? God, the irony
>>
Should I get the Muses Arkhe in Normal or Hard firmness? I've only got Tomax toys in soft and I really like them, but I want to make sure that uterus feels nice and tight to penetrate. Considering the way the cervixs in the Dolphin soft feel I don't think it'll feel as tight as I want it in soft.
>>
File: 1484210431477.png (174KB, 762x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484210431477.png
174KB, 762x800px
>>17369633
Holy shit that's fucking hilarious
>>
File: anime.ym02donut2.jpg (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anime.ym02donut2.jpg
36KB, 500x281px
>mfw EMS status page didn't update to state that my package was out for delivery, my family is still here and they get to the door before me, and I bought loli onaholes
>>
>>17371095
Does your family not accept you for the creepy degenerate that you are?
I have never had that problem.
>>
>>17371095
Go on
>>
>>17371095
I wanna know what happens next pls report back my fellow autist/pervert/creep/degenerate
>>
>>17371095
Are they simple small holes or hips and shit kind of stuff? If you answer the first you could just get away with telling them you got a thing to jack off better or something.
>>
>>17371666
I swear to god this is the second devil trips i get today.
>>
>>17371210
Ha. No.
>>17371621
>>17371626
>>17371666
I'm the anon from the last thread that bought the Puni Ana DX Hard. I also bought a Virgin Age Admission. Would've been 100% fucked if someone else opened the package. The loli art side of the Puni Ana was facing up. If you don't know what it looks like, here it is: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61w5ZLzQe6L.jpg

I ran downstairs, grabbed the package away from my family member, lied badly about it being JP games (family knows I like JRPGs and shit), and shoved it in my closet. Same family member showed up at my door a few minutes later asking to see what was in the box, out of genuine interest. Lied badly again, since I can't lie well when I'm stressed out. Ended up just refusing to talk about it when pressed and changed the subject. 100% sure they know it's sex toys because I'm retarded.
>>
>>17371698
I kinda get you, anon.
Here's what I do: I only get my sex toys using a proxy, and always buy something non lewd with it. Usually it's a figure I got from surugaya and the onaholes are actually just a second thought.

If your family is curious, you just show them the new figure you got.
>>
>>17371698
Good luck getting completely away with it to you anon. Actually today i had a package with seventeen bordeaux and onatsuyu delivered to my neighbors for some reason, wonder how i was told about it? My father told it to me, and after i got it he forced me to open it in front of him. Somehow he wasn't genuinely angry or disappointed, we just ended up having a women talk and then he let me keep the stuff. It was a bad 15 minutes for sure though
>>
What are some homemade solutions to making some oppai-toys to grope?
>>
>>17371698
Your family just opens up your mail?
>>
>>17366212
that does look pretty cool
>>
File: frfggg.jpg (6KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
frfggg.jpg
6KB, 231x218px
>>17371751
>he forced me to open it in front of him
jesus christ
>>
>>17371698
>tfw become designated computer guy in family
>always ordering small upgrades to my rig
>sneak in a toy every now and then
>"hey anon there's a package here for you"
>"oh it's just more computer stuff"
Also helps to have a family that respects your privacy and doesn't open stuff addressed to you
>>
>>17371751
>we just ended up having a women talk and then he let me keep the stuff
>My father told it to me, and after i got it he forced me to open it in front of him.
>a women talk
>>
>>17371793
Honestly it takes too long to raise your own girl, I mean waiting min 14 years and even then you risk a chance of flatchest even in 20s while being ludicrously expensive, better go with jap stuff, at least you can try to get a refund if it's busted on delivery.
>>
>>17371793
I think the pillow guide recommends you cutting an unused onahole in half and using that. Might work, who knows.
>>
>>17371210
Ditto.
I tell my family I'm expecting sex toys all the time.
Also leave my lube out in the open on my metal rack shelf thing.
Leave bust aichan on my desk too, for random groping outside of masturbation. But with a microfiber towel over them out of courtesy.
>>
>>17371884
i did this too.
bought tons of 1$ electronics for /diy/ over a few years
eventually my family just stopped caring about me receiving mail

also pretty nice that my postal service offers delivery to public "amazon locker" style boxes
>>
>>17371751
Oh man, you poor bastard. At least you didn't buy any loli holes. I can't even imagine how bad that could've been.

>>17371796
No, they don't, but I didn't feel like leaving it out in the open was a good idea. If it's not something like sex toys, pretty much everyone opens whatever we get as soon as we get it, as there's no reason to hide it. Last time I bought onaholes I was the only person in the house when they were delivered.

>>17371884
I thought about doing that, but the shipping label was written in Japanese, and I didn't think anyone would buy that I wanted superior Nipponese computer parts.

Honestly, I was probably just being paranoid, but I couldn't risk anyone seeing the Puni Ana. That would've been extremely bad.
>>
>>17372255
>I didn't think anyone would buy that I wanted superior Nipponese computer parts
Uh. Can you not just say it was a good deal cheaper? That's like my first instinct.
>>
>>17372311
also, since most people cant distinguish chink and jap runes, why not just say its cheap shit from china?
>>
>>17372397
Because it may actually say Japan somewhere on it.
>>
>>17363654
This sounds like a good machine to breed bacteria.
>>
>>17371751
dont feel too bad, the same thing happened to me when I was 17. But men would't be mad about things like that cause we're men.
>>
Anyone tried to use a condom with their onahole?
I have some lying around but I'm pretty sure they have some oil lubricant so that's not going to work.
>>
>>17372977
That's dumb.
You'd still leave lube in the hole to clean out, so it doesn't save any effort, wastes rubber, and reduces feeling.
The rubber of the condom may even degrade the rubber of the hole.
>>
>>17373010
You're right.
I only asked because I have two toys that I haven't touched in a couple months, couldn't even clean during the time but I always made sure to clean them properly and store in a breathing bag on a shelf.
I can use them again now and I was afraid I'd find them filled with mushrooms and bacteria and that shit terrifies me.
I checked them out inside and outside and they look as good as new, so that's a relief.
>>
>>17373058
for onas with quick cleanups assuming you have no shame or live alone nah dont use a rubber.

dolls on the other hand some anons here use them because one way in, one way out
>>
Anyone tried the Hanjuku Succubus peeing fetish hip? I'm considering it as my first hip as vaginal and anal holes are connected which makes cleaning easier.
>>
>>17372514
You mean like a 3D female?
>>
Can I marry my onahole?
>>
>>17372977
I've never succeeded in putting a condom on desu
It hurts too much trying to get it around my head
>>
>>17373742
Maybe you should fix your phimosis first?
>>
>>17373810
im cut
>>
>>17372311
Honestly, I was too panicked to think straight. That would've been the better, smarter thing to do. Oh, well, at least they didn't actually see what was in the box. They probably think it's a fleshlight or some other non-controversial rubber pussy.

That Puni Ana though, that's some good shit. I've only ever used normal onaholes before, so feeling those firm asscheeks slapping against my crotch is just awesome. It's also incredibly satisfying to spank. 10/10 would buy again.
>>
File: bom.jpg (468KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
bom.jpg
468KB, 567x567px
Ordered two bottles of Onatsuyu lube and Seducing Witch onahole.
>>
Browsing amazon.jp for onaholes is a pain in the ass, holy shit.
Do they have a homepage or something with all onas? They seem to don't even have a proper category for sex toys.
>>
>>17374462
Hope you have fun anon. I too wanted to buy the witch but im kinda on budget and ended up buying 17 bordeaux.

Oh and by the way, why would anyone buy bordeaux soft? The original bordeaux is already very soft.
>>
>>17374893
>The original bordeaux is already very soft.
Not by a long shot.
>>
>>17374995
Maybe it's because i only ever used the original seventeen before and that one is pretty tight and hard so i guess by comparison i see bordeaux much softer, but i'd say the feel is just right on bordeaux which is the way i like.
>>
Why are the onahips less simulating than medium and smaller sized onaholes?
>>
>>17375114
I guess because they spend more work into making all the material part, resulting in a not very well calibrated hole. That's my theory but it might be something else.
>>
New to the world of onaholes, I am getting the amazon credit card so I can write off $50 on any purchase and was figuring I should use that to get an onahole because I don't need anything

My friend recommended the Venus but its kinda expensive, how much better is it than the ~$30 ones?
>>
>>17375783
It just feels very real but it doesn't mean it's the best. If you're new try anything from toysheart's seventeen series, or R-20 if you have above average length.
>>
>>17375783
Onahole preferences are very subjective.
Personally, I think Venus Real is the best hole I own. Some people will think it's too soft and loose.
I thought I would want something tight and stimulating before getting my first hole, but turned out I actually like soft, low stimulating holes the best. Tight holes with rough textures actually make my dick hurt.
The worst part is that you will never know until you try.
>>
>>17375808
Same anon, something i forgot to note here. Those holes i pointed out are simply a good medium and point of reference to which more complex holes can be compared to see what you like better. Which doesn't mean they're average though, they're by most standards way over average in fact.
>>
>>17375808
>>17375823
Not that guy, but curious. I don't really see the appeal other than having a bit different feel on your dick from using your hand. I feel like it would be a stupid decision to spend money on such a thing, instead of just jerking regularly.
>>
File: 1495011199241.jpg (1MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495011199241.jpg
1MB, 1080x1440px
>>17368608
>Taylor Swift music videos
My man, I thought I was the only one
>>
>>17375892
Well, to each their own. And I assume that regular handjobs are better than some onaholes.

But good onahole can stimulate you in ways that your hand simply can't. This may result in better overall sensations during masturbation, and mind-blowingly better orgasms.

It actually took me some time to get used to a low-stim onahole. I just wasn't feeling much. But gradually sensitivity returned, and I started appreciating the subtle bumps and creases of the tunnel, as well as the gentle enveloping softness. The whole process just feels great, and builds up to a strong, long-lasting orgasm with head going blank and muscles convulsing.

I tried going back to using hand for variety, and while it still feels good, it's not the same. Orgasm is weaker. And on top of that, my dick becomes sore quickly. Honestly, no idea how I've spent years exclusively jerking off. Getting onaholes was probably the best sexual decision I made in my life.
>>
>>17368608
>>17375899
Jerking off to music videos is really 90s. i used to do that when I didn't have internet back then.
>>
>>17375892
You can think whatever you want, whether before or after trying, but im sure your opinion would change after a proper attempt at it.
>>
File: 1476937628124.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476937628124.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>17375965
I have a huge crush on Taylor Swift, she's the only one I still do it to. I use her music videos pretty extensively, but also interviews and stuff. Hell, I've fapped listening to her voice in her songs
>>
>>17375968
Probably. Is there any store located in the EU selling them?

I just don't want to be subject to the looks of the customs people when I have to open the package in front of them.
>>
>>17375985
Read the fucking guide.
>>
>>17375983
That's kind of cute Anon. I hope you will meet her someday in a park and you start talking, and she'll realize that you'd be a much better choice for her than some random Hollywood fame relationship. I bet she'll swallow too. ;^)
>>
>>17376004
Not the one you were talking to but, she might even realise it, though todays relationships between famous people are like the middle ages marriage, so she probably wouldn't consider it, even if he might look good.
>>
>>17375985
>>17375991
Try motsutoys which i actually haven't seen on the pastebin. Prices are decent for outside japan.
>>
>>17375808
R20 is very high stim. I bought that as my first and I had to buy milder ones soon after.

Also there are too many stories of dual layers failing after a few uses. He's tight on money, so that would be a bummer for him.
>>
In the process of trying to find good lube. Most japanese lubes i've tried dry up super quick and start to rip my dick up, what gives? only 1 trial package that came with an onahole actually felt good. Aside from that I got some water-based lube called Anjou that worked really well until i ran out, but it was really runny.
>>
>>17376292
You don't need to go underground for these things. Onatsuyu is famous for a reason. Also for when they dry up just spray some water on your dick and the lube will get hydrated again.
Tl;dr read the fucking pastebin
>>
>>17375808
>It just feels very real
How realistic? Please rate out of 10
>>
>>17374686
Why are Amazon links always so damn long.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_hpcadcat_3c1_w?node=2132581051&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=19DVVXN12RE6E4SDZ28P&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=015ec5df-de01-4067-8d2c-fb95f9ada3fe&pf_rd_i=171288011
>>
After using a ton of lube I finalky got my shit to fit into a Tenga Flex. Too big to enjoy the small sensations of tye sleeve becaise my fucking lap hog just mashed everything smooth. But that twisting motion! Holy shit when you get it right it feels like a great hand job. I would proba ky buy something else although I no longer regret this decision.
>>
>>17376619
Thanks based anon.
>>
Guys I need help.

Ever since mastering the art of the quicker second orgasm I attempted a third one last week and succeeded and finally got that hentai tier oozing out of pussy on my doll. But, I have not gotten an erection in like 9 days and my sack has been all shrunk looking like a large walnut

im scared. send help
>>
>>17376891
Maybe that's what a satisfying nut feels like... But really idk eat some testosterone, red meat or something i guess, unless you're a trap, in that case just give up and become a sissy.
>>
>>17376891
Go to the dick doctor, fap-sempai
>>
>>17376891
I'm always afraid of breaking my dick when the fap is too intense. For the same reason I don't force a second orgasm after nutting.
I admire you for not backing off, Anon.
Your sacrifice won't be for nothing.
>>
>>17376891
you lost the ability to fap... oh shit.
>>
>>17376292
Onatsuyu will last you for ages and it tends to froth up which feels nice as well
>>
Do you really have to use gross ass lubricants for these toys?
>>
>>17377505
no, just use normal lube

read the guide
>>
>>17377517

I don't want to use any lube.
>>
>>17377546
too bad. you can't reenact your rape fantasy with your plastic vaginas.
>>
>>17377546
enjoy the chafing then
>>
>>17377546

try hand soap then
>>
>>17377546
just precum a lot then
>>
>>17376057
:)
>>
File: 1334541341270.png (65KB, 475x880px) Image search: [Google]
1334541341270.png
65KB, 475x880px
>>17378026
Entirely feasible.
>>
>>17378374
I wonder if anon is avoiding lube in a futile attempt to save money.
>>
>>17378396
That would be very counterproductive because the last 2 supplements are jolly expensive.
>>
File: 1498418809504.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498418809504.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
Ordered a new hole (Lusty Hot Spring) but forgot to look into ordering a proper storage bag for the first time. I've always just stored my holes in my dresser wrapped in a cotton towel out of sunlight.

Is there a bag that is recommended on Amazon that I could order? Or should I just stick with the NLS one? Bonus points if I can order the bag without it being listed as an adult toy bag since I'd be using a friend's prime account.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
What is this and did I mess up buying 2.0 instead of 2.5?
>>
>>17378468
open it and find out
>>
>>17378480
In due time. I have to get home from japland first.
>>
>>17378374
A kilogram each of two different supplements every day? What? Im no /fit/fag so i don't know of that's actually a fair amount.
>>
File: 1326781511090.jpg (32KB, 297x301px) Image search: [Google]
1326781511090.jpg
32KB, 297x301px
>>17378883
1 milligram = .001 grams
1000 milligrams = 1 gram
1000 grams = 1 kilogram
>>
>>17378928
Didn't notice the m's. I really can't into weight metrics
>>
So it turns out that while like most humans i find the ability to choose nice, i like the original seventeen better than the bordeaux for the high stimulation. What are the best choices to go down that path? Is virgin age graduation too much? I was also opting for julia + but i don't know if tightness compensates for the softness and vice versa. Thoughts/suggestions?
>>
>>17376619
Because most people don't know that you don't need the whole URL and Amazon likes to know all of the things that lead you to that page; it also makes the "Back to results" link a thing.

This is the minimalist equivalent to your link, with switch to English added: https://www.amazon.co.jp/b/?node=2132581051&language=en_US

For products, you only need: <amazon site>/dp/<the code after /dp/ in the long URL>
So: https://www.amazon.co.jp/トイズハート-4526374213090-セブンティーン-ボルドー/dp/B007OQ47RA/ref=sr_1_4?m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1501061720&sr=1-4
Can be shortened to: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B007OQ47RA (17 Bordeaux)
>>
File: SI.png (28KB, 722x652px) Image search: [Google]
SI.png
28KB, 722x652px
>>17378969
>I really can't into weight metrics
Then you can't into metric at all, because they all use they same extremely simple SI prefixes.
>>
File: 63781643_p0.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
63781643_p0.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>17360472
>master1200
>>
>>17379235
I was just memeing. Actually im just used to seeing the kilogram used as main unit of measure and end up forgetting about grams and thinking a kilogram is 100.0 milligrams.
>>
>>17379295
1000*. My keyboard is going crazy.
>>
otonajp just had a flash sale on the puni ana dx hard and I bought it on impulse. What am I in for?
>>
>>17361127
Been broken up for so long that I only half remember what it felt like, so it's a 9.x/10
>>
>>17379564
Ive heard it's good, just make sure you read the canada section on the pastebin if you live there or in other places where loli porn is banned.
>>
>>17378463
Personally I use the boxes they came in as storage solution. But I've also heard of people using pencil cases. They will not fit large holes like Venus Real though.
>>
>>17379186
Daisuki hold is a fairly high-stim hole. Pretty well made as well.
>>
>>17379597
I pressed the order button hours ago. Is otonajp discrete shipping by default? I didn't do anything special to check it...
>>
>>17380206
It doesn't have to do with the outer package which is plain brown with a vague company name like most onahole comps do. It has to do with the fact that if customs decide to inspect the package and you live in a country where loli porn is illegal, they'll get on you for the artwork.
>>
>>17360472
Wow, nice job fixing it
>>
>>17380726
You could also go the other way around about the eyes and cosplay her as nier automata
>>
>>17366212
Huh that does look pretty cool actually.
>>
>>17380817
I like you
>>
>>17366212
But is vibration actually good or does it just numb you?
>>
>>17381399
less work
>>
File: New Ona.jpg (123KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
New Ona.jpg
123KB, 900x1600px
>>
Anyone knows how Puni Ana DX Fuwatoro compares to Tomax rich/very soft in terms of softness?
>>
>>17370487
>>17369679
believing sourceless garbage

you two-day olds are retarded
>>
>>17381563
Doesn't matter if real or not, still funny.
>>
>>17381563
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police
>>
>>17381478
how is it?
>>
>>17381597
>over 30 years in the industry
>surprised she's losing business
>>
>>17381804
But muh experience
>>
my onahole is too tight, any solutions?
>>
>>17382577
and stretchmarks! nothing says experience like those stretchmarks! WEW
>>
>>17382708
get a smaller dick
>>
>>17382766
I'm asian, it can't get any smaller
>>
>>17382708
get someone with a bigger dick to fuck it for you, if you like that sort of thing, more reasonably, get a rod or something close to your own girth and stick it in there for a while to loosen it up. you might loosen it up over time though if you use it long enough
>>
Should I pull on the Cherry Evo hip or something like the Puni DX?
>>
>>17376891
by mastering the art of the quicker second orgasm do you mean just powering through the first one? The madman.
>>
>>17382708
I share your troubles my friend. Lube. Lots of lube
>>
>>17382708
pretend it's a butt and brute force it
>>
I need new recommendations im thinking of getting the Dolphin soft,Venus real soft, and maybe if worth a spdx.
Maybe something different like the r-20 or something tight like the lolinco? anyone?
Current list-
1.Lolinco Virgo
2.Julia+
3.Extrp Hana
4.Puni Virgin 1000 Futwa
5.Big Rina
6.ZXY
7.YJY
--Avg--
8.MoT
9.R-20 (old)
10.Witch Temptation
11.Girl in the Box
12..17 Bordeaus soft
----Not worth----
13..Exp Saki
14. Quarttro
15. Virgin Age Admission
16.You're My Idol
17.Daiyuki Hold
18. Student Council
>>
Is there a hole that's more fit for smaller dicks or someone with micropenis?
>>
>>17382969
Buy a treadmill instead.
>>
>>17382969
This is for a friend am I rite?
>>
File: YXGoGL.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
YXGoGL.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Just ordered some stuff to make a contraption so I can get dominated by my 65cm doll. Automatic piston and all that.
>>
>>17383300
>Automatic piston
What kind of Piston did you get?
I'm very interested but don't know where to start.
>>
>>17375983
I'm trying to find more recent interviews in HD but not much on YouTube except older stuff. If you can share some links that'd be much appreciated my dude. The way she talks makes me so hard.
>>
>>17376720
A hand job just feels like normal masturbation though...

Venus Real or nothing.
>>
How many onaholes have you guys owned and over what period of time?

Me: started 1 year ago and owned 3.
>>
>>17383537
2 weeks and i have 2. lol
>>
>>17383537
Bought my 1st a few months ago and after that experience i bought two more like a month after out of curiosity. Probably not gonna buy anymore until they break i guess.
>>
>>17383537
Started a little less than a year ago. Had 4 so far, one of them broke, and another one is pretty beat up. So I ordered three more, but shit's not in stock yet, so I have to wait until the vendor gets a new shipment.
>>
are there any great new holes from the last 6 months?
>>
>>17383841
Puni virgin 600 ive heard is pretty good.
>>
Is it safe to dry the insides of a hole with a tshirt? And if it depends on the material, what is safe?
>>
What's a good first Onahole?
>>
>>17384240
Anything from Toysheart's Seventeen series
>>
>>17383871
Like putting it into the tunnel to wipe the moisture? Should be safe as long as it's a soft cotton shirt that doesn't dye the material, I guess.
Microfiber cloth will be more thorough though.
>>
File: niku_man_3.jpg (26KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
niku_man_3.jpg
26KB, 560x560px
What's a good onahole that can do a 7.5 incher? I ripped this one. I'm not sure about the ones in the pastebin, they look kinda gross.
Also should I avoid using the ripped one or is it no big deal?
>>
>>17384590
You could try soldering it back together, but if it also got little blackheads on the surface then trash it. R-20 is pretty deep but not appreciated by everyone because of its tightness, though if you're just very long but not that girthy you could get it.
>>
how do you use the dx Ana hard? Just lay down like you're having sex?
>>
>>17384665
Get on your knees, hold the hips while leaning against the wall and doggy it. Or just lay down, hope the thing and move it up and down as of you were making her ride you harder.
>>
>>17384636
I think I'd rather just get a new one then. The one you recommended looks great except for the tightness as you mentioned, I think it'd be a bit too much. If it was a bit wider I'd get it for sure.
>>
File: HTB1yD29OFXXXXa4XpXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg (59KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1yD29OFXXXXa4XpXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg
59KB, 800x691px
>>17383505
one of these from aliexpress
>>
>>17384872
You could try the seducing witch then, it's quite spacey in all directions despite its big suctions and it's extremely durable too, but at a quite big cost. Sadly Japanese holes don't take above average westie sizes when making these things so there are very few alternatives for you. Maybe you could try looking up some hips but they're very expensive and take up quite a bit of space, don't ask me about those though since i know very little.
>>
>>17384897
>aliexpress
I envy the people who dare put chinese goods near their precious privates.
>>
>>17379295
>i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17385051
I think I'll keep looking, but thanks for the help anyway. If only the first one I bought was a bit longer.
I get that a bit bigger ones are not easy to come by, but fleshlights seem really grotesque and cheap looking, so I'd rather not go down that path either and I'm not exactly loaded on cash right now.
>>
What do you deviants use for storage? I've always used a wrapped towel UT maybe there's something better/easier? Maybe those mesh bags you use to wash delicates?
>>
>>17385158
Gotta live on the edge my friend. Just ordered my 3rd doll from there.
>>
>>17385234
toy bags from omochadreams/nls
they're kinda expensive, but they do a decent job
>>
>>17385254
what kind of doll did you get? what do you have already?
>>
File: 1500843510271.png (247KB, 631x681px) Image search: [Google]
1500843510271.png
247KB, 631x681px
>>17385190
Are you really enough of a newfag to not know the "can't into" meme? Also who are you quoting?
>>
File: DSC01359.jpg (347KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01359.jpg
347KB, 1440x960px
>>17385272
I ordered the 6YEdoll 65cm with closed eyes.
Previously I got a Sanhui 65cm, DSDoll 163cm, JMdoll 110cm and now back to 65cm.

pic related, my forever-under-the-bed-DSdoll.
>>
>>17385364
Does the DS163 have decent feet or are they the same flat no-detail feet other mid-range silicone dolls have?
>>
>>17385364
how come you don't use your dsdoll?
i was under the impression they made some of the better dolls for the price?
>>
File: 145cmDollDetail_14.jpg (14KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
145cmDollDetail_14.jpg
14KB, 350x420px
>>17385397
They are detailed, come with option of nails for extra charge.
>>17385428
Too big for me, quality is amazing but I made the mistake of ordering one with loose joints so I can't even do doggystyle without great hassle. And I'm more into cowgirl which is pretty much impossible if you don't want to work up a great sweat. So that's why I'm moving down to smaller dolls.
>>
File: murrica.jpg (54KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
murrica.jpg
54KB, 960x900px
>>17385291
If you can't grasp SI units then you are just retarded. Trying to defend yourself "I was just memeing" is even more stupid
>>
>>17385446
Also the insert was a little too loose for my taste, but they have come out with a new tighter one now. So I might give that one a try later. I'm not abandoning my DSdoll completely. It's a work of art and cost me lots of dollaros.
>>
>>17385446
>>17385483

That's too bad.
I've been looking at getting a dsdoll 145, but I'm not sure I'm ready to jump the gun yet.

On another note, do you know how the 65cm dolls compare to torsos like the spdx?
>>
File: IMG_20170727_200352.jpg (255KB, 960x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_200352.jpg
255KB, 960x900px
>>17385463
>>
>>17385234
Backpack of degeneracy and ziplocks.
>>
>>17376913
>>17376932
>>17377183
>>17377332
>>17382880
Dawn of the 11th day.

Woke up with a boner. Used my hand to make sure it didnt go away. Finished and the panic is over, no more dead dick. I am never going for the third in a row ever again.
>>
>>17385494
>do you know how the 65cm dolls compare to torsos like the spdx?
No, but if I would take a guess. I think the spdx is of a much more soft and stretchable silicone while a 65cm is firm/hard silicone and the hole is much tighter on 65cm from the looks of it. I loved the feel of my sanhui 65cm, that's why I'm going back to it.
>>
>>17385523
Why not? If anything now you know how to achieve Nirvana and can have peace of mind for 9 days with no lust.
Tell us, how productive were these days?
>>
>>17385494
DS145 owner here.
I wouldn't recommend it, too expensive for the quality / detailing, and it's also a lot smaller than you'd imagine.

If the size/weight is appealing though you may want to look at the 6ye 150 and the WM 140 TPE dolls.
>>
>>17385513
yeah, stay on your dick rollercoaster while the whole other world and even scientist in USA use metric units.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIHVPCj25Z0#t=7m20s Even your American companies like SpaceX use SI units.
>>
>>17385609
Why so mad?
Im not even american but you're making a complete ass of yourself.
>>
>>17385609
why are you even arguing?
you're in a thread about sticking your dicks in plastic vaginas
>>
>>17385596
thanks anon.
the 6ye seem pretty nice. if quality is comparable to DS i might try getting one.

>If the size/weight is appealing though you may want to look at..
i take it you didn't like it? would you recommend something else?
>>
>>17385711
I'm pretty tall, and the DS145 has proportions closer to an adult woman scaled down to the size of a 10 year old girl. There's not much there to hold.
It's difficult to get a sense of scale from pictures.

If you're set on a doll I'd get a larger one, but you need to bear in mind they can get very heavy, and 30kg+ of dead weight with dangling arms and legs can be difficult to manoeuvre.
I've been eyeing a 4woods or a WM168, but the 40kg of the latter is a bit off-putting.
My experience with the DS145 has pushed me to look more at the actual B/W/H, and importantly, underbust and shoulder width measurements, rather than how cute the face looks.

I'd read through https://www.dollforum.com/forum before deciding on a doll. Manufacturer and retailer pictures are largely all bullshit.
>>
Would getting one that's a tad too short be a problem?
>>
>>17386082
maybe like in 5 years or so the base of your dick will be smooth and untouched, and the tip of your dick this worn out darker leathery color.

maybe, I dunno.
>>
>>17385531
producwhateive?

jesus christ man I was at work wondering if it will ever come back to normal with people all fucking week as I look at when with wide eyed in thought horror asking me if anything was wrong and god damnif I could not tell them out of embarrassment or getting fired.

Then, at home I was sitting in a recliner not reclining gripping the armrests with dismay and fear brooding in my own home thinking about suicide as 20+ tabs of porn on my PC across the room did fucking jack shit for me.

I actually went upstairs and slapped the doll's tits and asked it "what have you done to me?!"

I made that last part up but god damn it was scary.
>>
>>17386082
I poked a hole in like 2 cause my dick is too big

Not the biggest deal I guess but I won't make that mistake again
>>
>>17386412
>20+ tabs of porn on my PC across the room did fucking jack shit for me.
Did you try looking up gay sex with hats on?
>>
>>17384636
I have really tiny blackheads on the outside of my onahole. Wtf are those
>>
Help!!! What is the Venus Real of hips? I fucking love the Venus fucking Real but I need to upgrade to hips.
>>
>>17386556
Collections of dirt. Clean it.
>>
I'm looking at the Pokemon chart, is the Slut Announcer as good as it looks? Where's the best place to buy it?
>>
>>17385815
thanks
the only real information i have gathered so far has been from anons. ill try having a look around the forum for more
>>
Good place to order puni dx hard?
>>
>>17386847
depends on where you are
>>
>>17386864
United States
>>
>>17386903
im in europe myself, so i might not be qualified to say,
but i've seen a lot of anons say good things about nls, and they seem to have it

can recommend you look around the retailers section of the pastebin if in doubt
>>
>>17386581
Scrubbed it but didn't come off...
>>
File: XXX-011.jpg (167KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
XXX-011.jpg
167KB, 427x640px
>>17385815
>>17385711
You know there are lighter options, like full size plush dolls, which even with massive tits like in the pic, only weighs like 3KG.

I actually ordered myself one recently due to them being on sale, $500 shipped was too tempting, she should be arriving some time next week.

Also its amazes me how low JSS' comission rate is on stuff this large, I only had to pay $20 to get them to order, repack and ship the whole thing to me.
>>
>tfw just got into onaholes
good god, never forgetting the first time i've used one a couple of days ago. i ordered 2 more from toy demon and some of those ona pit thingies (they look interesting desu)
>>
How is the puni Ana spdx compared to the dx?
>>
>>17386608
I believe the slut announcer has been discontinued.
>>
>>17387416
do these even feel good?
>>
>>17387698
Plush dolls in genera?
Yea I'd say my Meiki plush feels pretty good, can't say about my new Dekunoboo doll though, as she hasn't arrived yet.
JSS should be shipping her out to me today or tomorrow, so I'm expecting her to actually arrive sometime next week.

Plush dolls are the best for cuddles though, as you don't really need to warm them up due to them being a plush, just like holding a pillow, they warm up super fast and are always soft and cuddly.

Added bonus, unlike most TPE/Silicone dolls, they have a hole pocket that will accept just about any onahole, making cleanup easy and vaginal options nearly infinite.
>>
>>17387663
There are a few stores that still have it, is it good?
>>
>>17387425
First time I used an onahole I came halfway through my first thrust.
>>
>>17386576
Heeeeeeeelp!!!
>>
File: 1484407236119.png (418KB, 852x371px) Image search: [Google]
1484407236119.png
418KB, 852x371px
>>17388153
It's okay anon, unlike women onaholes don't judge. Just try to actually break it in next time and go slow
>>
Could you guys recommend some holes that are good for fast stroking and/or nicely textured/stimulating non-loli holes?
>>
>>17388197
>non-loli
But why?
>>
>>17388197
If it's because you're in canada, just get rid of the artwork before shipping
>>
>>17388213
>>17388301

Maybe I should've said no cock-stranglers. Looking for something with a nice texture when going slow but potential to really go crazy with it.
>>
>>17388740
I don't think there are onaholes that strangle your cock.
>>
How is the puni spdx compared to the puni dx
>>
>>17378374
Has anyone ever reproduced this? I mean, cum is reproduced in 12-36h to max capacity so just taking this shit 2 days will get you results. Taking it longer won't change anything.
>>
>>17389042
Yea, I've tried experimenting with various supplements. I think the greatest volume increase can be seen from Pygeum and Swedish Flower pollen since they stimulate prostate. These also make me enjoy the whole process better, I think. Zinc and Lecithin make the load thicker. I'm not sure if other supplements do anything, but some people claim that they cum harder with arginine.
>>
>>17389042
You have to keep taking it to get the desired effect though, isn't that right?
>>
>>17389205
If course. But assuming you don't need the "effect" every day you can time it. This might not work for feeling-related stuff but is definitely true for semen-production. Everything outside a ~36h time window is not going to influence your load.
>>
>>17389126
Thicker? Would you even want that?
>>
>>17388845
isnt that the only thing the SCP does?
>>
>>17389573
Yep, but in a pretty awful way. It's like penetrating a very small rubber band.
>>
>>17389648
i really like the idea, but the hole is executed in a horrible manner.
such a shame
>>
>>17389659
Indeed, and the artwork is great too.
Anahole does the job very well though.
>>
>>17389715
which hole is the "anahole"?
>>
File: 614Y58QJanL._SL1600_.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
614Y58QJanL._SL1600_.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
How in the world have I never though of this
>>
>>17389728
>end my suffering
>>
Are there any good gay hips?
>>
>>17389728
That is a bit concerning
>>
So uhm, the guide doesn't really specify it well, but how do you measure your dick?

Start from the stomach towards the tip from the top or?
And how does girth work, take a ruler/meter and tie it around the dick and length around the dick is girth?
>>
Puni Ana spdx compared to the puni dx hard onahole?
>>
>>17390732
spdx is a torso instead of just the hip
>>
>>17389728
Yikes, anon
>>
>>17387753
do the tits feel nice, or just plush?
>>
File: 1440434966001-1.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440434966001-1.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
Will there ever be an onahole that will have a tube that you can insert into your mouth to provide the suction?
Serious question here. I would buy that shit in a heartbeat unless it had horrible reviews. fuck I just want to be able to suck myself off but I don't have that kind of flexibility.
>but anon sucking yourself off is more like sucking a dick than anything
I don't give a fuck, you think I give a shit? I would love to suck something off, especially myself. Every suction device that I have seen out there either caters towards people who can't get it up or it is just some type of gimmick bullshit that never takes off like the SA VORZE did.
>>
>>17392244
Wouldn't it be a better idea to find a way to modify an existing onahole to provide suction via tube?
>>
>>17392334
I actually tried with one of those non-closed hold designed onaholes before using a vacuum, all it did was close off the air and restricted movement rather than actual suction. Could be the toy I used also, was bulky and hard.
>>
>>17382875
>>17367827

I've got the cherry evo and the puni ana dx in hard. I'll go ahead and say it: skip puni ana. It's $70 of no sensation and plastic. The holes are tight, but since it's open ended, it's a real bitch to get any feeling out of since you're either going to be focused trying to maintain a boner or getting something out of it.

Meiki Cherry Evo, on the other hand, is fantastic. It'll milk you dry, but since it's a proper hip, you can lay it down on a bed/table and go hands free. I used mine last night, and even though it's really stimulating, it took about 2.5 - 3 hours to finish. The only bad parts about this hip are the plugs. Since the holes eventually widen to accomodate you, you're going to have to shove the plugs a bit deeper in to get a bit more of a vacuum effect. It's not as strong (vacuum-wise) as a proper closed hole hip, but it's a nice hybrid, and I'd strongly recommend it if you've got the extra dosh. Or if you want to wait, you could get it for 30% to 40% during the black friday sales at toy demon. Just skip the auto version though, that hip sucked.
>>
>>17382969

Daisuki Hold, Virgin Age Admission, or girl in the box hard. Try some of the harder versions of any holes you're considering, as the tightness could potentially make up for a lack of length or girth and allow you to get better sensations from the hole. I know toy's heart has some good onaholes, so you might wanna start with them.
>>
>>17386576

Look for hips that accommodate holes, like this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-Tamatoys-Puritto-Hip-Operation-Onahole-high-school-girl-buttocks-ass-/252579715359?epid=1440402806&hash=item3aceec991f:g:5v8AAOSwyQtVsMxZ
>>
File: 8uWpwb.png (65KB, 412x438px) Image search: [Google]
8uWpwb.png
65KB, 412x438px
what would you guys recommend for onaholes like this? size doesn't matter much to me but i'd like to keep it below $100
>>
File: 1328309143688.jpg (24KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1328309143688.jpg
24KB, 396x385px
>friend bought ona
>too shy to ask them to send pics of them using it
>>
>Futanari Onahole just arrived

Time to put my dick inside another dick
>>
would frequent use of high stim onas desensitize my dick over time?
>>
>>17383537
I first started 5 years ago and have had 11 onaholes and one hip. The beginning years were buying cheap holes and trying to find out what kind of structure/softness I liked best. I use to buy an onahole along with my order every time I ran out of lube, but haven't bought anything recently since the Venus Clone never broke like all the other cheap holes I had.
>>
File: 717j5V08reL._SL1500_.jpg (145KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
717j5V08reL._SL1500_.jpg
145KB, 1000x1500px
Is there a trick to this? I received this (Onatsuyu) in the mail today, and so far despite it's high acclaim, is one of the worst lubes I've ever used. I rank it down there with ID Glide. The problem is that it dries out in 30 seconds or less. Using larger amounts sort of works, but then kills the feeling.

I thought about using a misting bottle of water, but that seems ridiculous as the previous lube I used never had a drying problem. Perhaps diluting the bottle with a little water will improve it?
>>
>>17392136
Yes they are nice, but still plush though.

its less noticeable when the doll is clothed and I can just strap the magic eyes I cup tits I have to the meiki plush when I want something that feels nicer/to titfuck the thing (titjobs are overrated though)
>>
Tore a bit into my dick today. Used my lolinco and stapled the hyman since it ripped. Big mistake. Staple tore Into my penis and I bled.
>>
>>17380817
>blindfold

Good idea.
>>
>>17392646
onatsuyu seems to act differently depending on the hole I use it for. In some holes it dries up fairly quick, and in other holes it lasts forever. I also found out applying a tiny bit of lotion/moisturizer to your dick helps out with it.
>>
>>17392922
I'll see if there are any non-oil moisturizers, thank you. The hole I used was Venus Real.
>>
>>17392922
Most water based lubes can just be rehydrated by adding water to them. What i usually do is either spray water on my dick or if my mouth is clean from food spit on the tip and spread it around it.
>>
Guys I fucking love to wrap towels around my Venus Real and fuck it like a hip. Keep doing this or buy an actual hip? I don't want loli hips/torsos. I fucking love the Venus Real so i really want hip that matches it's texture, durability, fucking everything but in hip form.
>>
Are onaholes safe? Just read stuff like dis https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/
>>
>>17393250
onaholes are about as safe as you are hygenic. if you let that shit sit and fill with mold, you'll get AIDS on your dick, but if you wash it after every use and dry it out completely, it should be fine. I looked at your link and it only talked about dildos, so unless you're planning on shoving something up your ass, just about any onahole should be fine. always be wary of cheap chink shit from amazon/aliexpress, though
>>
>>17389728

now you can finally fulfill that nugget porn fantasy
>>
>>17393245
Look this up https://youtu.be/9e5GoVciKZA?t=130
>>
>>17393264
And at the end of the day you can always hit it with soap (or designated onahole cleaning .

One of my onaholes is a bitch to dry so it got weirdly smelly after a while, but cleaning it with soap was enough and my dick hasn't complained since.

Also it's harder to actually infect dick compared to vagina, it's a lot easier for women to pick up yeast infection.
>>
>>17392577
Yes, It'll basically be deathgrip syndrome done by ona
>>
File: L8401.jpg (178KB, 756x1206px) Image search: [Google]
L8401.jpg
178KB, 756x1206px
>>17385494
Do it brother. Best desicion I've ever made. Women are literally obsololete.
>pic VERY related
>>
File: DAEtuHiUAAAhYJh.jpg (183KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAEtuHiUAAAhYJh.jpg
183KB, 900x1200px
>>17394018
greetings from the otonajp crew.
this is how you will end up:
https://twitter.com/otonaJP/status/865023134167998465
>>
>>17394018
just moved recently, so i'm a bit short on cash
the ~3000usd seemed a bit steep for me right now, but looking around i found some pretty nice WMdolls for roughly a third of that

i guess we'll see in a month or two when i have the money to spare
>>
>>17394090
i see no problem here
>>
>>17393250
Like >>17363778 said, most of the TPE/silicone are of pretty high quality and are made in japan. i wouldn't worry.
Since most onas are made and sold by known brands, people would let you know if said brand's holes made their dick rot off (as opposed to cheap aliexpress shit). Just buy from a retailer you trust
>>
>>17363778
never seen any paperwork proving that it's food grade.
it's mostly unscrupulous dealers that make such unfounded marketing claims.

if you actually press queencatadults on it, they will immediately do an one-eighty:
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/16786480/16788887

>Since most onas are made and sold by known brands, people would let you know if said brand's holes made their dick rot off (as opposed to cheap aliexpress shit). Just buy from a retailer you trust
just because they are no immediate symptoms doesn't mean you won't get cancer years later.
no one really tested it.
sic smoking or the new vaping fad.
>>
>>17393250
Here we go again...
The post that >>17394268 linked to is a "devil's advocate" response to the author of 'The HyperAutismo "Will my dick get cancer and fly away?" Onahole Health/Safety Guide' pastebin: https://pastebin.com/hqyRYa3z, which was created by an anon after some serious sperging about it back in March. It has plenty of references.
>>
>>17394322
Thanks for the link.
Any reason its not in the OP or linked in the guide?
>>
>>17394322
>It has plenty of references.
none that would hold up in medical review.

we are surely moving in circles if you post the previous post to some old post again.
>>
How does one dispose of an onehole while living in Japan?
This bloody trash system.
>>
>>17394760
>This bloody trash system.
Never been there, what's it like?
>>
File: 61EXnKKaYlL._SY679_.jpg (39KB, 305x679px) Image search: [Google]
61EXnKKaYlL._SY679_.jpg
39KB, 305x679px
What kind of powder is in Pure Clean Powder from Tama Toys?
>>
>>17394322
What references though? He basically just went to each onahole manufacturer and copy and pasted the marketing spiel. Doesn't address safety concern at all. People don't fall for advertising gimmicks in this day and age.
>>https://warosu.org/jp/thread/16786480/16788887
>>https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/184960/toxic_sex_toys_what_to_know_before_you_buy/
Like both links mention these manufacturers can say whatever they want in their packaging, website, etc. No way to prove their claims unless lab tests are done. No regulations means those claims doesn't need to be valid.
>>
>>17394897
Except for, you know, the ones certified by the nip government as being food grade, which are linked and noted in the guide. But please, keep spreading your FUD.
>>
>>17394919
Lol the government of Japan does not inspect these novelty toys regardless of whatever you want to believe. Placing a sticker or writing on the packaging, again, means nothing in this unregulated industry. They. Can. Advertise. Whatever. They. Want. Keep spreading misinformation. I personally don't care about safety but I hate reading the bullshit where people keep using marketing spiel as reference.....
>>
>>17394919
Certified by the freaking government?! Ah to still be young and naive. :')
>>
>>17394760
Just chop it into small bite sized morsels and simmer it in chicken broth. Anon recommended it above and it's actually very tasty. I even added a bit of lube to mine.
>>
>>17383527
Haaalp!
>>
File: 1433638995883.gif (1MB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1433638995883.gif
1MB, 250x242px
>>17394996
>>17395002
k
>>
>>17383537
3 years and 5 holes. All Venus Reals.
>>17395041
That gif gave me a massive ​boner. I need to see a real nude jap doing that pls!
>>
>>17393250
>reddit
>>
>>17344979
I tried one of those water wiggler things once. It was hard to get into, tight once I was in but tricky to keep it from rolling off. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>17369750
Plz, someone here has to have an Arkhe
>>
File: 876.jpg (670KB, 999x1732px) Image search: [Google]
876.jpg
670KB, 999x1732px
i cant decide, /jp/
>>
>>17396327
Soft or normal, due to the thickness of the material the cervix is tighter than the cervixes on the dolphin, so comparing material firmness between the venus line and something smaller like the dolphin is kind of a apples to oranges kinda thing.

with my 6" dick, my normal firmness arkhe is kinda hard to penetrate the cervix, but on the soft its tight enough to be felt, but relatively easy to penetrate.
>>
File: 1484774525089.jpg (10KB, 236x157px) Image search: [Google]
1484774525089.jpg
10KB, 236x157px
>>17396811
Perfect, probably gonna do with normal then. Thanks
>>
File: file.jpg (285KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
285KB, 1600x1600px
I think the lube is irritating my skin, I have a very sensitive skin, can I use coconut oil?it really helps on my skin problems.
Like how bad can it damage the onahole? I could just buy a new one after it breaks , I'm using onatsuyu
>>
>>17395002
I don't know what the laws are in Japan, but in the US at least everything either a component of food or expected to become a component in food has to be cleared by the FDA or state level equivalent before it can be manufactured and sold.
>>
>>17397010
Oil based lubricants can deform or destroy the rubber, but I'm just taking the pastebin's word for it. I've never tried it.
>>
File: whynotboth.gif (485KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.gif
485KB, 340x255px
>>17396705
>>
>>17396705
Fuwa Mocchi is tighter, at the cost of having a bit of a design flaw in that its very easy for your dick to tear through the front of it if you're not careful.

I have the SPDX (non hard version), it's got a really nice weight to it and feels great, but after 5 months of having it, I feel as if it has gotten a bit boring.

Honestly they're both great, you can't really go wrong with either.
>>
>>17395046
>all venus reals
Now that's what i call an advanced virgin / cunt-struck. You tell me which one of the two though.
>>
i ordered Gichi Gichi Tight Virgin Onahole and Virgin Age -Admission- in NLS, but im concerned about the lenght and durability my dick is 16 cm / 6.3 inches, is my first time buying ona holes and i dont know how durable these things are
>>
>>17398189
They last pretty long, up to one or two years if you take good care of them and watch out not to impale them with your dick by thrusting too deep.
>>
>>17398244
oh that's pretty good even one year would be more than fine
>>
>>17394760
I put it in a plastic bag and threw it in one of the garbage nets on the street one night, a bit away from my place....
>>
>>17392705
Well, with that intelligence toy can go ahead and staple your dick as well.
>>
>>17392961
Absolutely no issues with Venus Real and Onatsuyu. No idea what's causing your problem. I only need a very small drop of the lube and it stays wet basically forever.
I don't know, maybe you live in very dry climate.
>>
>>17397010
Don't use coconut oil with an onahole, it will fuck it up.
Feel free to use the oil with regular manual masturbation though. It's pretty good for the skin, apparently.
>>
>>17399049
>apparently
apparently? let me tell you this shit made me recover sanity after 2 years of suffering skin problems, its the best moisturizing Ive tried, and believe me, I tried a lot of them, it fixes any itch and dry skin.

anyway Im the only one who is iritated by onatsuyu? anybody know the ingredients?
>>
>>17399642
My guess is that it's glycerin that's causing the irritation, but I can't read nip so no idea of that's in Onatsuyu.
>>
>>17399669
do you know any lube without glicering? I tried some "good for your skin" waterbased lube called "Finish & Sleep Lotion" but it was too sticky and it didnt lubed enough
>>
>>17399678
Just google water-based lube without glycerin. I've never tried any of the ones mentioned so you'll have to experiment.
>>
>>17399642
Did you use some sort of special oil, or just regular cold-pressed coconut oil suitable for cooking with?
>>
>>17399774
just cooking coconut oil, extra virgin quality
>>
File: 1483908568570.gif (465KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1483908568570.gif
465KB, 500x279px
>>17399780
>extra virgin quality

Thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>17384590
How was the hole? I'm smaller than you, I won't damage it.
>>
>>17387416
Holy shit please let us know how it goes
>>
Anyone try this out? Opinions?

http://en-nls.com/pict1-49212?c2=12001126
>>
I just wanted to drop in and thank the bros that recommended me the Witch's Temptation. It's the first 'proper' onahole that I've owned (I've had a couple hips), and after receiving her and waiting almost a week I gave her a shot tonight. While I went too slow/soft to really feel the vacuum gimmick, the textures are fantastic and it's very accommodating for the size (I'm 6 1/2", and I had no trouble with it). IMO, fully worth the somewhat-premium price of admission. I'm also pretty sure that, unless she gets a really bad rip, this thing will practically outlast the apocalypse.

>>17396705

I've had the Fuwa Mocchi and the SPDX as well. SPDX is far better for cowgirl and hands-free, and I thought that it had a much better vaginal tunnel. Fuwa Mocchi is great if you want something light, and has a superior anal tunnel (and is easier to clean, although neither one is really a nightmare in that respect). Just be aware, with my length (6 1/2"), if I hilt the Fuwa Mocchi, my entire glans comes out the other end. I had no such issue with the SPDX, but YMMV.
>>
I want to get a breast toy but I don't really know of many, any recommendations? I would love to get the one in my picture but the price is pretty ridiculous
>>
>>17402146
Busty Ai-Chan is apparently the best in terms of realism.

I've also heard that this is almost as good as Ai-Chan, though I don't have either so I can't confirm.
http://en-nls.com/pict1-46419?c2=12001021

This one looks great as well.
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1021.html
>>
File: birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif (605KB, 170x165px) Image search: [Google]
birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif
605KB, 170x165px
>bought some onaholes off Amazon
>arriving tomorrow
They're just cheap, starter shit, but I'm really curious about how they'll feel
>>
I forgot to dry my onahole last time I used it, what kind of soap should I use to clean it if I don't have rubbing alcohol on hand? I don't want a dick infection
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.