[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ღღღ Witches!! ღღღ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

ღღღ Witches!! ღღღ
>>
File: 1464272466082.png (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464272466082.png
95KB, 400x400px
>>
>>17359443
I legit laughed at this
>>
>>17359470
What's the joke?
>>
>>17367947
I haven't read it yet, but from what i heard, the VN Umineko tells a story about a murder mystery and some of it's most important characters are witches.
>>
>>17359422
გილოცავთ მათ!!! XD
>>
ოსეთი ქართული თიხაა!
>>
File: 1482033535569.jpg (124KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482033535569.jpg
124KB, 1200x900px
Fun fact: one of the scrapped characters for the original OVA of Little Witch Academia was basically Remilia.
>>
That show. I lost interest when the villain showed up and ruined the atmosphere. Did it get any better?
>>
>>17381202
The whole show wasn't very good. The Sucy's dream world episode was the peak. The final episode briefly had a noticeable improvement in animation quality for the final climax, but the whole finale was a big dumb rushed clusterfuck.
>>
>>17381231
Animation doesn't bother me much. I liked the comfortable witchy feeling and happenings. Then techfag showed up, Akko became double retarded, and Chariot was some kind of badass superhero. I thought I might get over it and enjoy it for what it was, but I keep hearing that it was bad even as that.
>>
File: 1492151046172.jpg (149KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492151046172.jpg
149KB, 512x512px
>>17381160
>>
>>17381202

LWA was the biggest disappointment of the year. Too many big problems to even bother listing them, biggest one being one of the most obnoxious MCs I've seen and her having snail pace almost zero character development.

It still had one of my favorite episodes this year (Sucy ep 8) and the twist they pulled in the end was genuinely good with plenty of subtle foreshadowing and tying up all the loose ends.
>>
>>17367947
>>17368068
There are seriously people on /jp/ that didn't read Umineko?
>>
>>17381325
Not them but i've been here since the split and never touched it but I understand the joke. The yu-gi-oh looking dude really hates witches or something.
Didn't look interesting, too meta.
>>
>>17381325
I watched the anime two years ago because i didn't know about the VN and,...

Man, it was probably the worst anime i have ever seen, we are talking Pupa level.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.