[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when will he die of liver failure?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: zun and hiro.jpg-large.jpg (146KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
zun and hiro.jpg-large.jpg
146KB, 1280x960px
So when will he die of liver failure?
>>
When he add all of his games to steam.
>>
kuso
>>
>>17342120
Not soon enough, assuming we're talking about Hiroshima Nagasaki
>>
>>17342120
I hope it happens soon so someone competent can buy 4chan
>>
>>17342120
Who's the woman? She kinda looks like Yoko Shimomura but I don't know if she'd hang out with that crowd
>>
>>17342120
Why is Mook with Zun??
>>
Who are those baka gaijins?
>>
>>17342142
What is this drawing supposed to convey?
>>
>>17343070
Reimu needs more donations.
>>
>>17342142
Man Sonic is a fucking asshole. Good on Crash
>>
>>17343070
It coveys the fact that Reimu is cute.
>>
File: Too much kukuikaku oil.gif (885KB, 338x190px) Image search: [Google]
Too much kukuikaku oil.gif
885KB, 338x190px
>>17343036
HERE WE GO!!!!
>the debate between Voltron and Go-Lion was temporarily at a truce
>Za Warudo is gaining m a n a - p o i n t s demo(N)
>>
I want to meet ZUN and drink a beer with him.
>>
>>17342160
It'll be a...really great show.
>>
>>17342120
Surely ZUN realizes that Hiroshima is a con artist and a convicted criminal?
And it doesn't bother him one bit? Both of them hang around like best buds all the time and ZUN is fine with it, despite all the shady shit?
>>
>>17342120
>rat faced gook moot hiroshima on the picture
picture ruined
>>
>>17344035
>Both of them hang around like best buds all the time and ZUN is fine with it, despite all the shady shit?
It's almost like nobody actually cares about all of hiro's supposed shady shit.
>>
>>17344074
>all of 4chan is no one
Not the hardest argument to make but still not easy.
>>
>>17344102
I'm talking about real people, not internet people. All the posters here on 4chan figments of my imagination and you can't disprove it.
>>
File: moot and zun again.jpg (212KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
moot and zun again.jpg
212KB, 1200x900px
>>17342969
Question is why isn't @realMoot with them?
>>
>>17344122
did they meet up after AX like last year?
>>
>>17344074
ZUN spoke warily of Hiro during the following Nikenme. You can be buddy-buddy and still be cautious.
>>
>>17344122
>>17344407
Somebody on /v/ claimed they bumped into moot in Japan last summer and moot told him he travels to Japan every year.

Guess that Google money leaves enough money for travel expenses after Silicon Valley tax rate takes out a good chunk of your income.
>>
>>17345004
>travels to Japan every year

He was doing that even before the Google thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.