[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ideal Touhou Visual Novel Eroge /jp/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Eientei Route.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eientei Route.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
What is your ideal Touhou Visual Novel Eroge /jp/?
>>
>>17329238
One with characters that aren't horribly overdone.
>>
I think the second one was best
>>
>>17329636
So anyone not from 6-8?
>>
>>17329238
Copying this from /2hug/

You're an amnesiac person who wakes up in Hakurei Shrine. Reimu takes you in and take care of you. She comments that even though you are a human, there something off about you. Even though she wants to take you back into the outside world, you don't have any memories regarding the outside world so she has no choice but to make you stay in her Shrine for indefinite time. In exchange, you help her as the Shrine caretaker whenever Reimu leaves to solve an incident. Some of characters drop by and interact with you as an introduction. Eventually after you stay with her for a long time, she decides to make you a Geki (覡) or Shrine Shaman of Hakurei. You can choose whether to romance and make her your wife or not.

But one rainy day, after she leaves you for another incident, you are being attacked by unknown phantasmal-like being. Even though you learn some danmaku or train Shinto magic with Reimu, this thing absolutely have no intention to play danmaku and want to kill you as quickly as it can. You hold off this being for a while, but you're fatally wounded by a stab trough your stomach. The creature leaves after that and the last thing you hear is Reimu's cry while trying to wake you up after she got back from the incident.

After you seemingly died, you get a blurry vision of Gensokyo from above. Here you can choose the location like Scarlet Devil Mansion or Eientei to get stranded and wake up to. The situation is the same as before, you're amnesiac and the owner of the nearby resident will take care of you then make you as their additional worker while possibly romancing them along the way. But the difference is that there's no mention of you being attacked by that strange being, as if the event didn't happened at all. Even you yourself have hazy memory of the previous incident.

Eventually the same thing happened again : you are getting attacked by this strange being. This thing is powerful enough to bypass the defense of your owner's resident. No matter how strong you are after getting danmaku or magic training from the owner, you always will get killed by this being and wake up amnesiac in another place of your choice without the clearest memory of the previous attack, but not fully forgotten about it. After the plot progressed, you will gradually recover some of your previous memories due to some incident or other stuff.
>>
>>17329680
In the end, it turns out you're inside a game, and the phantasmal murderer is in fact a youkai of jelly (jelly youkai, if you will) - a personification of the hate Touhou fans feel for you for romancing their waifu (canonfags if you chose the no romance route). This is why it kills you and resets your progress every time you get somewhere.
>>
>>17329680
Whatt he hell is /2hug/?
>>
>>17329920
/vg/'s touhou general

>>>/vg/182768606
>>
File: 1446964021366.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446964021366.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>17329951
Alright. I didn't need to know that. Out.
>>
You play as an ordinary human who fell through a hole to Old Hell and now can either fug or fight any character you meet.
Fugging everyone as you should causes you to eventually have a final confrontation with Kisume. Kisume absorbs the souls of six humans who tried to fug Yuugi but didn't survive and transforms into a warped monster with godlike power, that you ultimately defeat with the power of "humanity fuck yeah!". If you instead choose to be a total dick and kill the inhabitants of Old Hell, certain lines in the script get replaced by "you can feel it in your bones" and makes it so that Mima blocks your path before you can finish the job. Mima takes a jab at people for playing 2hu games over and over to get the highest score and even throws a few indirect insults at you (the player) before getting her ass annihilated.
>>
>>17329913
>>17329680
That whole setup, just to say "I dislike people who try to stay true to canon"? That's incredibly petty, is it not?
>>
>>17330488
Oh, maybe you should start a kickstarter for it, too?
>>
A Touhou BF game. I'm a big BF buff (say that quick five times), so I'm thinking something like this.

1) Spell Card Rules become Sex Battle Rules.
2) Whoever makes the opponent orgasm first, wins.
3) Any demand may be made of the loser afterwards.

This would give humans an incredible chance of survival in the wild, as any youkai who defeats them would be inclined to continuing intercourse as their demand, since they haven't come yet. On the other hand, it would motivate the human battlers to work on their skills and endurance, as any human who loses a sex battle and can't keep pleasing their youkai partner would quickly discover the demand has changed from sex to something less pleasant. This would give religious movements some traction as well, as most religions prevalent in Gensokyo do touch on the subject of sex and self-control to a greater or lesser degree.

Anyway, the story could follow a courier or merchant from the village, going about Gensokyo tending to their tasks. This would give a neat excuse to progress from being ambushed by fairies, lesser youkai, to something like delivering a package to the SDM and having to battle the gatekeeper due to a misunderstanding, or similar incidents. Finally, consensual scenes could unlock with human characters, who could want to test the main character, or confirm the rumours of his incredible survivability (think Akyuu making an article on youkai exterminators, maybe Aya doing something similar). The final boss, of course, would be Rinnosuke.
>>
That western VN with Marisa as protagonist was a promising premise. Doesn't look like they'll ever finish it and it's not eroge.

But Marisa building a harem would be the ideal setting. Faceless men self-inserts in my Gensokyou can fuck right off.
>>
2hu's aren't cute.
>>
>>17330837
This
>>
>>17330544
A Touhou battlefield game would be the shit.
Play as Byakuren
Attach c4 to bike
Ride into Lunarian spider tank
Explode
>>
I'd make it a mystery VN starring Reimu or Marisa

i don't give a fuck about making some shitty male VN self insert so toss eroge out the window
>>
I didn't know there that there are real touhou eroge.
>>
>>17330503
I'm not that anon
I have a better plot than this shitty one >>17329913
>>
>>17329238
Anon is transported to Gensokyo, but with only a slight grasp on the language and no real skills or opportunities for employment, he is forced to sell his body to lecherous 2hus to make ends meet. Each scene is anon being used in a different way depending on what the girl wants. You'll have to be careful to avoid mindbreak ends as well.
>>
>>17329238
A protag from a friendly/sex starved monster girl world ends up in Gensokyo. He pursues various youkai only to be tormented, killed, and/or horribly devoured by them. Every non-human he pursues leads to a bad end. Even for the humans, most have some lesbian non human after them that the protag has to survive (Marisa and Alice/Patchouli, Reimu and Yukari, Kosuzu and Aya/Mamizou) in order to get his good end and settle down with a nice human girl.
>>
>>17347679
But human girls are gross. He could just learn magic and bind a ghost or minor devil to him.
>>
>>17348170
Still gets him a bad end.
>>
>>17348617
I got it. He marries a human woman and uses magic to turn her into a youkai.
>>
>>17348638
Reimu kills him, blames it on the girl to scare the other humans from doing the same, then has a mock danmaku battle to exterminate her before going to drink tea at the shrine with her.
>>
>>17348663
He knocks up his wife and sacrifices the baby to unless a demon horde to take over Gensokyo. He then marries a cute demon.
>>
>>17348709
>unless a demon horde to take over Gensokyo
So you're saying he wants the good ending of fucked by Yukari's huge futa dick for the rest of his life?
>>
>>17348753
He could be careful about it. Or go the /jp/ route and just spend all day inside jacking it to his fantasies.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.