[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Kaleidoscope ~The Memories of Phantasm~ Ep.9 [preview]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ep9.png (605KB, 852x477px) Image search: [Google]
ep9.png
605KB, 852x477px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBcOsXvTaxM

The conclusion of the Imperishable Night incident.
Reisen takes on Alice and Yukari by herself, and Tewi is being a little shit as always.

Ready for more memes, /jp/?
>>
>>17311683
Correction, I said conclusion, but this is actually the second part (中編), there's gonna be one more after that.
>>
>>17311683
>Tewi is being a little shit as always
At least that's accurate.
>>
Just make an ero ero episode with Eirin.
>>
Honestly the MoP aren't that bad all things considered- there's only so much you have to work with if you're doing retellings of the games, and so while I do think they could be *better* with how fights are displayed and some char interactions, I'd say they're passable and that I don't think they're bad enough to be worth hating.
>>
>>17311683
Reisen looks pretty fucking cool here.
>>
>>17311683

I'm amazed at how cool Reisen loocks. Also I'm happy that they're finally doing IN (I know that there's already an episode released) ,not rushing it and using multiple episodes for it
>>
The main problem with this PV is that it looks like it's going to be yet another episode with very minimal animation, if any at all because the PV is really mostly stills with few movements.
>>
Youmu vs Reisen
>>
>>17312875
It's kinda weird how half-assed the IN episodes are turning out to be. You'd think that with how many times they've showcased Touhou 8 in their PVs, the full deal would be at least on par with the PCB and EoSD episodes in terms of animation.
>>
File: ze.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ze.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>17315359

I enjoyed the way the Interview Without the Vampire episodes were done. I didn't mind they were drawn out.
>>
>>17312875
Which is why Hifuu Club Activity Record will always be superior over Fantasy Kaleidoscope.
>>
>pairs are Reimu/Marisa and Alice/Yukari

Heresy. And here I was hoping for some bantz between Alice and Maria, and some rape between Yukari and Reimu.
>>
Haven't watched any of these. Are these good?
>>
>>17315997
The animation and song choice certainly is.

But it's memery extreme. If you like canon it's probably going to irritate you.
>>
>>17315997
Worth checking out for sure. If it were an official production it would bother me, but as a fan production it is very impressive.
>>
>>17311737
And cute as heck as always!
>>
>>17315997
Honestly, the first 4 episodes (PCB one-shot and EoSD on 3 parts) are pretty good, especially OST-wise. We also have some nice fights.
Hisoutensoku and PoFV are just 2hus talking with little to no animation.
IN part one was... eh... The only fight in there was Reimu vs. Marisa and it's not really a fight worthy of that name. I also really dislike how Alice is represented (rather shallow and insecure, worrywart girl) but that is also the case for summer's daydream anyway so either people meme too hard, either I'm missing something.
>>
Just me or does the animation look like it actually got a decent budget for this one
>>
>>17315997
I think they are fun, don't go in expecting any remarkable groundbreaking anime production but for the 7ish minutes they run they are fun
>>
so they are going to somehow blend both endings A and B into one episode?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.