[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touhou: Four Seasons Scramble! Pre-order the Seasonal Superbox

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 443x332px
Touhou: Four Seasons Scramble!

Pre-order the Seasonal Superbox Edition to receive the Mima Mania DLC, FREE!
Also included: a pair of Reimu's Iconicâ„¢ Hair tubes!
Purchase the Season Pass now to receive the bonus Phantasm stage:
The Wrath of Letty Whiterock!
The First 50 Pre-orders also receive the Classic Costume Pack, with retro outfits for Reimu and Marisa!
Install U-play now to receive exclusive access to the Closed Beta, and a chance to win a trip for 2 to Okinawa!
>>
i want to say this is a kuso thread but the phrase "Mima Mania" made me laugh
>>
I don't play mainstream games anymore so I don't understand /v/ humor.
>>
>>17310898
I am no /v/ermin, but I think this is the joke:
https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/buy/
>GET THE ASSASSIN'S CREED ORIGINS DAWN OF THE CREED LEGENDARY EDITION - EXCLUSIVELY ON UPLAY - Only 200 units sold in North America
>High-end Bayek & Senu Figurine (height 28.7 inches)- By Ubi Collectibles
>The Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition includes the Season Pass, Digital Deluxe Pack, and an additional mission.
>The World Map: explore the Egypt of Assassin's Creed Origins with this hand-drawn artistic representation
>Also Includes: Premium Collector's Case, Replica of Bayek's eagle skull amulet, Steelbook, Artbook, Four 15 x 11 Lithographs, and the official game soundtrack.
>>
Fuck off to /v/ and never come back.

sage
>>
>>17310859
>no yuuka
in the trash it goes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.