[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Medusa summoned as a Rider-class servant again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

File: Raida.jpg (107KB, 495x869px) Image search: [Google]
Raida.jpg
107KB, 495x869px
Why was Medusa summoned as a Rider-class servant again?
>>
>>17280548
She likes it on top. Srsly though in her mythology she gave birth to the winged pegasus Bellerophon through her bloody neck stump.
>>
Because in the original myth she gave birth to Pegasus. Or maybe it was because she was good at "riding" and "being ridden", so to speak.
>>
Nasu is a hack.
>>
File: 043.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>
File: Gorgon1.png (342KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgon1.png
342KB, 385x545px
Don't mind me, just posting Best Medusa.
>>
>>17281666
That's from the mobile game, right? As much as I hate it, I really like some of the designs.
>>
File: Gorgon3.png (398KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgon3.png
398KB, 385x545px
>>17281700
Yeah. Through the unrelenting pile of shits it churns out, a good design comes out once in a while.

I especially like this Medusa because its far more accurate to her myths.
>>
>>17281786
There's one thing you gotta do to be like her myths. Have snakes for hair. That woman does not have snakes for hair.
>>
>>17280548
Because I'm rock ha- wait, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>17282032
she kinda have one in this picture
but i think the ultimate answer to any bullshit coming up in the fate franchise is this >>17280718
>>
File: Gorgonboss.png (423KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgonboss.png
423KB, 600x455px
>>17282032
She does have snakes for hair though.

>>17282461
Nasu honestly needs someone to slap him when he decides he wants to incorporate shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk into his works.
>>
>>17282493
Oh no, an erogame maker put something ero in his game!
>>
File: 1467033626135.png (347KB, 492x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467033626135.png
347KB, 492x500px
>>17282903
>Yeah, a so-called reluctant erogame maker who doesn't want to be associated with his old eroshit continues to put eroshit in his games!

FTFY
>>
You might joke about this but it genuinely saddens me that most of the current Nip fanbase got into Type-Moon through a trashy cashgrab mobage with a self-insert, and most of them will only only stick to that. They deserve it for being normalfags and/or waifufags though, the sadder part is TM never doing another VN or attempting a real videogame ever again.
>>
>>17280548
She has a strong connection with a mythical beast.

The classes in this setting aren't that literal.
Saber might be called Saber, but it's basically based on the idea of a Paladin.
The Archer class might be called Archer, but it's pretty much based on the old D&D type rogue. The skill based jack of all trades master of none type of deal. Which typically had a bow but not necessarily.
And so on. It shouldn't be shocking if the characters don't fit the class name to a T. And they are merely classes after all, not narrowly strict archetypes.
>>
>>17283702
If it makes you feel better, those same people are throwing away hundreds to thousands of dollars just to maybe get their waifu.
>>
File: 1499308016610.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1499308016610.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>
>>17282032
Gorgons were sometimes described as incredibly beautiful, somewhat bird featured women. Medusa was supposedly cursed with the snake business, so I think that's actually a great design.
>>
>>17283891
What about her F/SN design?
>>
>>17283702
Mahoyo 2 never. Nasu was supposed to make 3 parts. Fuck.
>>
I'm pretty sure Rider was supposed to be Perseus originally, which would have actually made sense. I believe this is why Perseus' weapon shows up in the item list, even though he's nowhere to be found in-story. I don't recall the story for why Perseus would have been switched out, except that square-eyed girls are sexier.
>>
File: 1450756320089.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450756320089.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
Type-Moon is now a souless husk of a company being controlled by Sony.

How does that make you feel?
>>
File: fcm-cm_169.jpg (1MB, 2223x3465px) Image search: [Google]
fcm-cm_169.jpg
1MB, 2223x3465px
>>17289598
Actually it was going to be Theseus first. Then it got changed to Perseus, then Medusa.

Medusa's original design seemed alright, but then Nasu and Takeuchi altered her design to fit with Nasu's fetish.
>>
>>17289808
I never actually finished all the routes in any of their VNs or completed any of their games even though I've been shitposting about them on this site for over ten years. They were never really that great to begin with. It was just youthful hype and chuunibyou that kept anybody interested before it became mainstream commercialized shonen/waifubait for normalfags.

So it doesn't really feel particularly good or bad.
>>
>>17289815
Original design looks like Ryougi.
>>
>>17289808

i'm not terribly convinced there was much soul there to begin with
>>
File: recoloredShiki.png (786KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
recoloredShiki.png
786KB, 1280x720px
>>17289958
That's the reason why she gets so sexual with Ayako. Cause her original design looked like her and its supposed to be a joke.
>>
>>17282493
Can someone please explain to me why I've seen people calling this character - the one in that video that's bigger than the earth with a horned headdress - the most powerful character in the Fate setting? I read her wiki page but I don't understand most of what's explained there.
>>
>>17290001
Probably this. They're known for like 2 VNs and Melty Blood. The anime that have been made probably eclipse the VNs, and really they've just been riding on memes all these years.

>>17290187
Something something can't win against the pussy
>>
>>17290422
>The anime that have been made probably eclipse the VNs
by which I mean more people are probably into them than the VNs/they're more well known for them than the VNs.
>>
>>17290187
You know how in mind break doujins the bad guy always wins? He can be a schmuck with some drugs and she can be an incredible magic elf goddess and the outcome is still obvious? That's why.
>>
File: Kiarastage04.jpg (112KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Kiarastage04.jpg
112KB, 385x545px
>>17290465
Basically this. A copy paste of her abilities:

-Ten Thousand Colored Stagnation:
A heretic art once used by Kiara in a certain cyber world. Supposedly a medical software program that separates the target's body, mind, and soul, stripping the soul naked (unprotected by the body and mind) allowing her to find problems and solve them. Kiara absorbed these unprotected souls, taking care to taste them fully, saying this was salvation. The ultimate form of charm, or enthrallment. This power has grown stronger with her as a Beast.
The beauty of Kiara, now a tenma (the Seductive Bodhisattva) with mara (the crown of the beast) on her head, rocks the sanity, reason, and logic of those who see her. Those who see her, or are seen by her, have to roll for a check to see if they can uphold their selves. Like a sanity check, except a Kiara point check. Sight, taste, hearing, smell, and touch all have their own saving rolls, and even slightly feeling/thinking that Kiara is beautiful is an fail. The person loses sight of their self, and after a slight bout of dizziness completely lose all sense of balance and reality. They become a follower of Kiara standing on the palm of the Bodhisattva.
No matter how much power one has, it is meaningless before the power of a tenma. It is difficult for anything that has reason, anything that knows pleasure, or anything that knows pain to escape from this salvation. Of course, this salvation is not at all any form of saving. The mercy of the bodhisattva is how this is seen from its victims. To Kiara, the followers on her palm are nameless masses that are no more than insects.
-Authority of the Beast:
A skill also known as "anti-mankind"
-Logos Eater:
A trait of the Kairaku-ten. A special skill branching off from Banshoku Yuutai. Provides a damage buff against any intelligent being with intelligence (pleasure), regardless of scale or structure. This also has its rank fall as an Alter Ego, to C so that it's basically just touching. Foreplay.
-Nega-Saviour:
The result of a beast that decided to save only a world of its own, despite having the potential to be a Saviour. Completely negates all skills of Saviour and Ruler classes, increases chance of charm to all targets with magic below rank A by 300%, and increases all buff effects by Kiara by 200%.
-Karma Phage:
When Kiara's body became SE.RA.PH, she cut out her five senses - her erogenous zones - as skills, and gave them to others. She seems to have copied how BB cut out her love for humans and turned them into Alter-Egos. Frequently shortened to KP, they were named Body, Sight, Mouth, Spice and Organ. The Sentinels given these are able to use Kiara's authority, making them very powerful servants.

And her NP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec3R5qAwgC4

Sluts are stronk
>>
>>17290465
I actually don't read mind break doujins sorry.

>>17290422
>>17290520
So an ultimate succubus type?
>>
>>17290520
I want to go inside Kiara-sama's womb! Kiara-sama!!
>>
File: itN4UZK.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
itN4UZK.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>17291004
>Not Tiamat's womb
Fucking pleb
>>
File: 12421412414.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
12421412414.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
>>17283845
Did the anon who scanned that plans to scan the rest?
>>
>>17280548
She has the best design in FSN
>>
>>17282903
He originally intended for Fate to not have sexual content, but couldn't because then you pathetic virg scum wouldn't buy it
>>
>>17313315
Don't try to sell to that market then.

You want money, provide the product that will sell to your potential buyers.

And if you want to keep selling to them, keep providing the product. Don't switch it up and start disparaging your original.

You lose your customer base that way.
>>
>>17290531
You don't need to read them to have some vague awareness of them.
>>
>>17313315
>He originally intended for Fate to not have sexual content,
I've never heard of this, source? Thought it was was, cute girl protag getting fucked by handsome men wouldn't sell as well as boy protag fucks some cute girls.
>>
Why are all the lancers actually spearmen? Why do all of the archers shoot swords instead of arrows? What was Professor Utonium doing making little girls in the first place?
>>
>>17283845
What's this from? I had no idea there was anything like this published in English.
>>
>>17319818
http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/news/fatecomplete-material-volume-2-character-material-preview
>>
>>17289570
Is Mahoyo good? I've been avoiding it because it has no ero. But I always skip the ero scenes.
>>
>>17320524
I don't know i'm waiting for Mc "lazy fucker" Jon to finish the translation.
>>
>>17320524
>>17322945
It's better than FSN for sure, but you're better off just reading it untranslated than waiting for Commie to decide to start working on pushing their shit out again. You could have learned Japanese in the time between the last update and now.
>>
File: 1468068278607.jpg (47KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468068278607.jpg
47KB, 800x480px
>>17326503
>You could have learned Japanese in the time between the last update and now
>>
>>17326503
Commie project is a meme, it's a lie they never started to work on Mahoyo. I was talking about McJon, he is a translator from Beast's Lair who translated some chapters from Mahoyo but he's really slow.
>>
>>17327832
Isn't McJon the one who says he doesn't even know Japanese, he's just really good at Google Translate? Or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
>>17327864
Maybe you are talking about cokesakto who used google translation for the Kara no Kyoukai novel translation because he don't know a single word of japanese. McJon is a legit good translator, he's just slow as fuck.
>>
>>17327955
I looked it up, I was thinking of some joke between Paitouch and some other guy.
>>
>>17327832
Oh huh, that's pretty cool. I'd completely forgotten about Beast's Lair. The place looks as faggy as ever but I'm glad it's still around. At the rate he's going though it looks like it'll be a few years at least.
>>
>>17281666
Cool
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.