[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite Touhou doujin games? I've been getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (6KB, 93x84px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 93x84px
What are your favorite Touhou doujin games?

I've been getting more invested in Touhou Puppet Dance Performance lately, even though the appearance rates for my favorite 2hus are shit.
>>
Touhou Diablo (Treasure Hunter G) if you want some fun Online Co-Op.
>>
>>17182588
Lord of Maidens > Treasure Hunter G

That said, my favourite doujin game has to be ULiL.
>>
>>17182543
Koumajou Debsetsu ~ Scarlet Symphony
>>
DynaMarisa 3D from TF and Supersonic Speed Girl from disfact
>>
Ultimate Sunflower Creation was fun for a little while, have not really had too much fun with others but I suck at finding them so there is that.
>>
>>17182588
That one is fucking impossible to survive in for more than five minutes at a time.
>>
>>17182588
I beat that game in two sittings a few days ago. Simple but satisfying little game!
>>
Probably heard this one a million times before, but Labyrinth of Touhou 2. I'll probably play the PlusDisk when my Japanese is somewhat less shit or when the translation comes out.
>>
File: 1496199359565.jpg (42KB, 251x334px) Image search: [Google]
1496199359565.jpg
42KB, 251x334px
Shanghai.exe

It's unfinished, but I look forward to every update.
>>
The Fantasy Maiden Wars series is good
>>
>>17183731
http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/usc--ultimate-sunflower-creation.html
>(There is an english patch underway, I'll put that up as soon as it's out)
Oh my, I can't wait!
>>
I had fun with that Cirno Intelligent Qube clone. Brought back memorise when I played that back on the PS1. http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/i9-intelligent-fool.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZM9kTGFeko&feature=youtu.be&t=60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrPgpxbHTjA&feature=youtu.be&t=8
>>
File: cute taoist taking no damage.png (462KB, 643x483px) Image search: [Google]
cute taoist taking no damage.png
462KB, 643x483px
>>17182588
I like the sequel more because you can actually survive shit in that game. Though it also has a completely broken item upgrade system that allows you to power up things so far that no enemy in the entire game can hurt you anymore.
>>
File: aya_oooooh.jpg (37KB, 379x376px) Image search: [Google]
aya_oooooh.jpg
37KB, 379x376px
>>17201320
>sequel
I had no idea that there was a sequel of it. Checking it out now.
>>
File: touhou_diablo2_offline_coop.png (730KB, 646x1016px) Image search: [Google]
touhou_diablo2_offline_coop.png
730KB, 646x1016px
>>17201326
Oh my, oh my~
>>
>>17201199
>moriya
They will never put it up
>>
Just want to drop by and say I totally forgot Genso Shoujou Taisen Yume was out a while ago. Holy shit realizing this got me more excited than anything I saw this E3. While there are many great Touhou doujin games FMW is one you cannot miss especially if you are into SRWs.

The production value and playability is just through the roof, and it strikes the best balance I've seen between character fluff and a legit feeling retelling of Touhou stories.
>>
>>17211087
FMW is fucking shit. You only play that if you're too pussy for real RPGs where you don't have quicksaving to avoid the shit RNG.
>>
Gensokyo no Nazo

I enjoy that you can get lost in it.
>>
>>17212424
Seems to me you are just mad cuz bad. Quicksaving is just a feature for casuals who can't beat a stage otherwise. You even get to redo the whole stage keeping all exps if you wipe. But the game keeps track of all your stats so it's not free savescumming.
>>
>>17212763
>mad cuz bad
Of course /v/ would like that shit.

Try not to ever play a JRPG with actually thoughtout mechanics instead of being "your attack: <2% accuracy; enemy attack: >98%" all day every day to pretend to be difficult, it might give you a heart attack if you do.
>>
>>17212954
Who even said this game was difficult? But your laughable complaint is literally only true if you play like a complete scrub and ignore all the options in the game. More than SRW this game gives you an excess of tools to manipulate hit and dodge rates. Large number of spirit commands, bombs, traits like 100% accuracy when supporting etc. But I guess that's too complicated for you.
>>
tohou games are fucking stupid
>>
>>17213023
Don't get sassy now.
>>
Fun is fucking overrated.
>>
>>17213084
I want /v/ to leave
>>
>>17213016
>Who even said this game was difficult?
Me, since it is a direct result of the failure that is the game's balance. Sure there are a lot of options, but when the most appealing one is "put this shit down and go play something actually good like Genius of Sappheiros", then what's the point?

Also, go back to /v/ already.
>>
I'm playing some Genius Of Sappherios. Its a good game, in my opinion.
>>
>>17213131
With your stupidity it's better to just shut up about things like game balance when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Also I've been on /jp/ since day 1. I'm just not a complete retard who thinks everyone who disagrees with me is a crossboarder.
>>
>>17213240
>With your stupidity it's better to just shut up about things like game balance when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
Not an argument.
>I'm just not a complete retard who thinks everyone who disagrees with me is a crossboarder.
That's a harsh accusation coming from someone who joyly proved to be a crossboarder without any prompting.
>>
>>17213240
ssh don't feed the goddamn troll
>>
Sengoku Gensokyo is alright. The strategic-level stuff is pretty shallow, but the combat mechanics are great.

>>17198492
I wouldn't overlook the first game either. It's a lot less polished, but I still enjoyed it more than the second one.

>>17212445
I like that one quite a bit too. It has a large world to explore and a bunch of recruitable characters that all play somewhat differently.
>>
>>17182543
Touhou Mother is a shill one, if you're a Earthbound (Mother 2) fan.
http://vgperson.com/games/touhoumother.htm
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.