[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 50

File: Tenga is shit.jpg (187KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tenga is shit.jpg
187KB, 1024x1280px
Previous Thread: >>17107459

ITT: We discuss onaholes, dolls, and every thing else we stick our junk into because using just your hand is for peasants.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
File: 1480739570074.jpg (186KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
1480739570074.jpg
186KB, 950x633px
does dsdoll ever have discounts
>>
The thread was already dying when I asked it, so I'm going to ask again.
I looked in the guide but there was nothing about it.
Do any of these shops accept sending onaholes using SAL Parcel? SAL Parcel usually slip through customs in my country, while small packets do not.
>>
>>17153203
Europe, so I'm limited to omocha and motsu (I think?). My budget would be something in the 50-70 USD (45-65 EUR) range, shipping included, but I would probably buy another hole within three to four months.

Thus I was browsing Tomax holes, like Succubus and Lillith, but I also had my eye on R-20 Puni (it's shorter than the older R-20 but I think the material is better, correct?); or maybe some other Toysheart holes, but I'm worried about the dual layer. If it breaks in half a year or more, then it's passable but if I have to throw it out after three months then I'm not sure.

I'm looking for a good hole to enhance my occasional funtime; whether it's more natural or exotic it's somewhat indifferent to me as long as it's not "over the top exotic" or just a gimmick interior/dick bully. Extreme realism is not my aim, I just want it to be good. I wouldn't like excessively tight so holes like Lolinco and the like are a no. I was worried about the length because I'm somewhat longer/girthier, but I read onahole really stretch well so it shouldn't be an issue.

I actually have less problems choosing my ?????? hole - which would be Student Council President. I've read conflicting opinions about the ring tightness and that the inside is just so-so or even loose, but as an anal fan I would be definitely willing to give it a try, even though it has dual layers, as long as I already have my "standard" hole.
I hope I did my research here, but since I still have a few weeks till getting paid, I would welcome any and all input regarding onaholes and which one to choose.
To summarize (pros and cons are "seems to be" since I obviously never even touched any of the below):

R-20 Puni
+Good starting point/baseline for future onaholes
+Interior looks exotic and diverse but not overly complicated
+Looks vaguely like a butt (anal is love)
-Excels at mediocrity
=R-20 vs R-20 Puni: Older and longer vs Newer (softer?), but shorter.

Succubus:
+Tomax line
+Great price
+That entrance looks so enticing
-Dots and Wavy looks way too tight, Standard and Bumpy looks boring
-Neither interior looks diverse

Lilith:
+Tomax line
+Price/Quality
+Available in Very Soft
+Uterus has a nice chamber at the end
-Not sure if I would be a fan of ripples in general (Spiral Wave)
-Spiral Dots don't seem to offer much interior variety

Orca2:
+Tomax line
+Price/Quality
+Interior looks like an adventure
+Entrance is vaguely butt-esque
+I can fuck a dolphin
̶-̶D̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶l̶p̶h̶i̶n̶?̶ ̷Y̷e̷s̷ Maybe?
-Might be too tight, especially for a beginner

Se
>>
What onahole has a similar feel to Seventeen Bordeaux but is more durable?
I had a ubu virgin, that anal onahole from toys hearts and then got a Seventeen Bordeaux which quickly became my favorite.... But it fell apart too soon.
>>
>>17154812
Sometimes.
For the ugly ones no one buys.
>>
How the hell do you dry Lolinco? I can rinse out all the slippery stuff with my finger but getting water out seems impossible.
>>
>>17156182
Get you a microfiber glove, anon
>>
>>17155010
I love my R-20 Puni. The material's a bit firm, but still feels really good, not too tight or loose, and i've been flipping this thing inside out to clean daily for the past 4 months with zero signs of damage.
>>
>>17156445
Do you have any other onaholes? How would you compare it against others?
>>
>>17155010
>>17156483
I can give some input, I've got an R20 Puni as well as a Venus Real Soft, Dolphin Soft, Vacuum Witch, Lolinco, MoT, Innocent Younger Sister, Give Me Your Milk ES and I used to have an SCP.

The SCP is horrid, the ring gimmick is great but as you said the interior feels like nothing at all, really disappointing.

The R20 Puni is nice, it's ToysHeart safe skin so it's harder then most other holes I've tried, but it's not unpleasant. Wouldn't say it's overly tight either.

If you go for the Dolphin just know that most of the stimulation comes from penetrating the cervixes rather than textures. I've got mine in soft so it's not too tight imo, but still enough to get a decent sensation. If I was ordering it again I'd probably try out normal or hard though.

I don't know much about the Lilith or Succubus lines for Tomax but I'd say to lean towards the Uterus assuming it's the same kind of texture as the Venus Real, or just splurge and go for the Venus Real, which is my favorite hole. But then again I like to have a longer, drawn out, teasing and edging fap so it's perfect for me.
>>
>>17156483
Yes, I have a Virgin Age Admission, Rina, Puni Virgin 1000, Puni Virgin Mini and a couple other shitty ones not worth mentioning. The R-20 Puni is my favorite mainly because the stimulation is right in the middle, not too overbearing but everything can definitely be felt. That and the amazing durability, i'm sure this thing will last me at least a year.
>>
>>17156997
>>17157043

Wow, that's a lot of holes. And every one has different type of stimulation that you actually can feel? Fuck, it's a brave new world. Too bad I have to eat.

Since everyone is talking about Puni I assume the old R20 is obsolete and I shouldn't bother with it?
So would you recommend R-20 Puni for a first one? It's supposedly easy to turn out and clean which would be a big plus for me. And as a side note - should I invest into an usb warmer right off the bat? I won't lie, I would prefer to put that cash into a better onahole at first, but if it's the difference between good and ecstasy then... I'll rob a bank I guess.

SCP is that bad? That's very unfortunate, as there seems to be lack of anal-holes overall. Since you mentioned - "used to have"? Did it broke? On the other hand, the somewhat empty interior with a tight entry sounds like a very life-like anal experience (as in that's how it usually feels).

Is penetrating the cervixes in Dolphin hard and/or could it be uncomfortable for someone not used to bulldozing onaholes?

If I ever go deeper into this hobby, and every sign on stars and earth point to yes, I will probably buy Venus Real or some better onahole on a bigger occasion like Christmas or birthday. I wish I had more cash.

Thanks for the input anons, appreciate it. If anyone has anything to add, especially if one has Succubus/Lilith holes, please share your experience.
>>
Ever since getting my lolinco I've wanted to do doggystyle with it, but the only way that'd work was putting it between my mattress. Although I only tried it once since I was afraid of the weight deforming the hole if I kept doing it. So yesterday I used my degenerate brain and bought a shitty sockem bopper, put the onahole in the middle, blew it up, and then put it under my matress so all the weight wasnt directly on the hole. 10/10 would recommend. The extra tightness on an already tight hole and being able to thrust with my hips made me cum harder than I ever have before using an onahole.
>>
>>17157061
Yeah all of them have drastically different feels, the R-20 puni is perfect when I want longer sessions since it's not too tight and all the "features" of the hole prevent me from getting bored of the stimulation. I'd only get the regular R-20 if you're longer than 6 inches. Otherwise, the Puni has way more features from the looks of it, so it's a much better bet.

I've never used a warmer myself but according to some here, it's nothing more than a meme. I personally just use a small heating pad to warm up my holes.
>>
>>17157061
I agree with >>17157128 on the R20, warmers too. I used mine maybe for a week and I haven't even looked at it since. The cervixes in the Dolphin soft are easy to penetrate imo, might change with harder material though.
>>
sad to say it but I'm pretty disappointed in the daisyuki hold. Maybe I'm using it wrong or something but the rings don't do much for me and I don't feel much past that
>>
>>17156182
Wrap paper towel around a pencil or a chopstick and use it like you would a cleaning rod.
>>
Jesus, you weren't kidding about high-stimulation onaholes. It's like you use one specifically when you want a 30 second fap session. On that subject, has anyone had issues with being desensitized by frequent onahole use?
>>
why the hell does the rends a10 SA cost so much if all it does is rotate
>>
Does anyone here have internet friends that they use their onaholes together with? How do you find such a partner?
>>
File: 71v7in0L8NL._SL1000_.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71v7in0L8NL._SL1000_.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
anyone have any experience with the Puni Fuwa Mochi 2000?
>>
holy fuck i just got my lilith uterus hard today and had one of the best orgasms ever.

my only gripe is that i wish the cervix was a bit harder.

does anyone have any recommendations for a firmer hole? dont get me wrong i came buckets using the uterus but i'd like it maybe two notches harder.
>>
is it safe to put an onahole in a freezer? if not, a fridge?
cold seems interesting but i don't want to damage it
>>
>>17157599
Yeah. Some of the additives can leak out of the hole and make it somewhat oilier on the surfaces due to differing expansion rates.

If you want to take it a step further, freeze lube cubes.
>>
fell for the tenga meme what is a good starter non tenga hole?
>>
>>17157839
lilith uterus

no joke
>>
wasn't this image already used for the op before
>>
what's the current meme hole?
>>
>>17157944
ur mum
>>
tfw only want the pink open ended doujin fleshlight these days but they don't exist
>>
>>17157944
2max dolphin
>>
>>17158481
Why it's a meme?
>>
>>17158040
You would think that since it's the staple of hentai, they would mass produce it. But no. I wonder why is that?
>>
>>17158534
because open ended holes are quite bad because you spill lube and cum everywhere, but it makes for nice visuals, so it's used in hentai
>>
>>17158598
Makes for an easier cleaning though. They could also simply have a standard ending, but with the hentai visuals.
>>
I have a problem with my towels, I have over 20 towels I can use but when I use them to dry my onahole I noticed that the towels are stuck with very little hair on them and ends up getting stuck to the onahole. How can I solve this problem?
>>
>>17158932
>hair ends up getting stuck to the onahole
Use microfiber towels as suggested in the pastebin. I got like a pack of 10 for a few bucks and you can wash em.
>>17158711
>open ended holes makes for an easier cleaning
Hell yeah it does. I tightly roll a paper towel and insert it through the entrance and pull it out of the drainage hole like I'm cleaning the barrel of a gun.

I got an onahip because I love butts but it's open ended. I got a small dick (5 inches), what onahole is recommended if I want to simulate kissing the entrance to the cervix with my dick?
>>
Is it strange to have onahole have stretch marks on them? or uneven surface?
>>
>>17159088
Yes. Stretch marks can be a sign of induced creep, excessive stretching. Uneven surfaces can be caused by such, probably not with your dick, but with temperature instead. However it's not uncommon to get some manufacturing defect, but I'd assume this all wasn't here the first time. It's all probably just a mixture of temp and handling.

Just hope it isn't terminal, anon.

>>17157313
The majority all state that they can't feel that much during actual sex, and that some holes don't do it for them anymore. Standard desensitization stuff.
>>
>>17159126
I don't strech my onaholes but when I dry them I try to get my fingers deeper so I end up squashing the onahole from top to bottom just a little bit. When I pull my fingers out the inside material stretch a little bit because of the fritcion caused by the onahole being dry on the inside as well as my finger being dry.
>>
>>17159077
Is it okay to leave little bits of hair on my onahole? I can't help it right now because the towels or microcloth fibers that I have are stuck with hair that are so little I cannot see them
>>
>>17159149
>Is it okay to leave little bits of hair on my onahole?
If you can feel the hairs and it bothers you I'd pick em off but you said you can't see em. The first time I used my onahole I had a gross pube forest. Since then I trimmed it down, will probably wax it for maximum cleanliness.
>>
welp its that time of year when my cumrag pile starts to stink due to the weather.

fuck.
>>
>>17158534
I was thinking it was because of copyright issues. Since every doujin uses it, every doujin would essentially advertise it. So legal issues would arise.

>>17158598
>because you spill lube and cum everywhere
That's hot tho
>>
>>17161143
only if you don't have to clean it
>>
>>17161153
Faster to clan than taking care after standard ona though.
>>
>>17161143
>>17161187
You guys talk about cleaning but I'm actually deeply interested in seeing how much I cum. A transparent hole would be nice but I know they don't exist in the same quality as non transparent material.
>>
>>17161153
See >>17161187. It's open ended, you could easily wash the inside and outside. On a regular hole you have to shove your fingers in there and try to clean the end. It's pretty gross and when you're washing the lube out you're gonna have a higher chance of fucking up the insides.
>>
Is there an expiry date on lube? Thinking of getting a smaller bottle since I don't expect to be using that much.
>>
>>17161776
I'm pretty sure lube has like or around a 3 year shelf life so unless you buy gallons of the stuff you're really in no danger
>>
>>17162033
>unless you buy gallons
Are you saying you don't buy gallons of lube just to roll around in it and pretend you are a slug?
>>
>>17161280
I've got a Give Me Your Milk ES for just that. It's by far my lowest stim hole (luckily I like low stim, but even then it's LOW), but the visual aspect is enough for me to still enjoy it.
>>
>>17162052
slug hell, don't you jerk off in a kiddy pool full of it?
>>
>>17161776
For the most part not really. Most have preservatives to keep them uninhabited. If you want to expose lube less to opening/closing and possible contamination, get a smaller bottle and fill it up every now and then.

I've had the same liter of lube for a year and a bit, just past halfway thorough and it's still fine.
>>
Holy fuck. I heated up some ona tsuyu in a zip loc bag for a few seconds, put it in my rina and I started cumming right away, not even one stroke just the insertion and I was cumming.

IF YOU DO THIS BE CAREFUL I LITERALLY HEATED IT FOR 4 SECONDS AND IT WAS PIPING HOT AND HAD TO WAIT FOR IT TO COOL.

It feels really fucking good though.
>>
>>17163374
heated it in what, the fucking microwave? don't do that.
>>
is lolinco usually extremely off center or is mine defective? if it it's a defect, is it something that could cause problems?
her back seems to be really thin and it's pretty far to the left as well. I'm afraid I'll tear her
>>
>>17163374
enjoy your radio-active penis
>>
Has anyone had this problem on the Otona website where the "Track your package" link ends up saying ** Your item was not found. Confirm your item number and ask at your local office."?

The last two times I ordered from Otona it worked fine, but now i'm really worried that something must have gone wrong.
>>
>>17163452
Yes, why not?

>>17163496
Microwaves don't contain any ionising radiation.
>>
>>17163460
That's just the trademark MagicEyes QC at play
>>
File: 61l6uihjqvl._sl1500_.jpg (47KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61l6uihjqvl._sl1500_.jpg
47KB, 1000x1000px
>>17163374
Dude I microwave my autoblow sleeve for about 10 seconds before every use. I fucking nut almost instantly upon inserting my dick, and once I start the sucking mechanism, forget about it, I'm cumming buckets after the first two or three sucks.

>>17163452
>>17163496
I've been microwaving fleshlights, onaholes, lube, etc. For over a decade. Other than occasionally being too hot sometimes, it's perfectly safe for you. I won't deny it probably degrades the shelf life of your toy, but I can't confirm it does either.

Only holes and fleshlight, because of there texture objectively feel better than a real mouth or pussy. But because of the luke warmth of the human body natural orifaces, onaholes and fleshlights cannot even come close to competing with the sensation of the real thing. Microwaving your toy for a few seconds throws that shit right put the window.

>Never microwave for more than 10 seconds at a time. If it isnt warm enough after the first ten seconds, pop that bitch in for another 10.
>don't just shove your dick in after pulling your toy out of the microwave, test the heat with your finger so you don't burn the fuck out of your dick. If it's too hot, just wait a bit. It should cool to a safe temp in less than a minute.

I really recommend the autoblow btw. Hands free fapping, and the feeling of "nutted but it still suckin" is un-fucking-believable. I had to test out three different sleeve before I got the one that fit my dick just right. I can guarantee any and every complaint about the auto-blow is due to people simply buying the wrong sleeve size for it. Also recommend buying the Realdoll manufactured sleeves.

>pic related

The stock ones are pretty shit.
>>
>>17164036
It can damage the material, but you won't use it forever anyway. I'm more concerned about the assymetric heating, does that happen? Also why not dip it in hot water?
>>
File: autoblow2plus_home_top.gif (171KB, 457x499px) Image search: [Google]
autoblow2plus_home_top.gif
171KB, 457x499px
>>17164079
Ive never had a issue with assymetic heating. As a matter of fact, I Lube the toy first. then microwave it. When you pull it out, the lube in the orifice is what is heated. And every inch of the tunnel is as hot as the next with only 10 seconds or so of microwaving. So let me revise my post microwaving instructions from: >>17164036

>Lube your toy up with your fingers, on the orifice entrance, and as deep as required by your size. Then insert onto the center plate of your microwave.
>Never microwave for more than 10 seconds at a time. If it isnt warm enough after the first ten seconds, pop that bitch in for another 10.
>don't just shove your dick in after pulling your toy out of the microwave, test the heat with your finger so you don't burn the fuck out of your dick. If it's too hot, just wait a bit. It should cool to a safe temp in less than a minute.

Well, for me, since ive been using an autoblow to fap for 6 months by now, water would ruin the device that powers the sucking/stroking on the sleeve you stick your dick into. But even when Ill just use the sleeve as a stroker, and before I started using machines to fap, I feel like having to heat it up with water, and making a mess , and having to wipe the toy down ect, is silly and time consuming when you can just take 10-15 seconds to use the microwave. Again, microwaving heats the lube, not the toy.
>>
>>17164123
Ok that makes sense, thanks.
>>
>>17164036
Man I think we should already have sex toys that can keep themselves warm.
I agree that hot pussy feels better than onaholes just because of the warmth.
>>
>>17159126
>can't feel anything during actual real bareback raw pussy. I'm never gonna get this meme where people say that any onahole can feel even so much as equal to pussy
>>
>>17164707
God fuck phone posting
>>
>>17164036
I dont get what your saying, are you saying onaholes feel identical to actual pussy when heated up? And what are you even on about with "luke warm" that's just barely warmer than room temperature are you trying to say that pussy is the same?
>>
>>17164731
Not him, but real pussy feels incredibly hot, not only somewhat warmer than air. An onahole needs too be heated to higher temp but it feels very similar then. I wouldn't say identical. But not comparable to a cold onahole.
>>
>>17164123
>>17164036
I don't wanna have to spend a minute coating the insides of my onahle, run downstairs, heat it to the perfect temperature so it doens't burn off my skin, then run back up where then it'd be cooled down/ Plus I'd only be able o do it evenings only because of noisy fucks. Maybe when I invest in money for a microwave in my room.
>>
>>17164786
Get an usb heater then.
>>
>>17164790
USBs only really work for the first 5 seconds cause they really only get to body temperature levels, where your dick will do just fine unless you have a defect. Only really useful during the winters when it gets in the negatives
>>
>>17164801
Then keep missing out on good stuff, mommy's boy.
>>
>>17164813
I'm sure it's not all that good.
>>
>>17164731
the definition of "luke warm" in my head meant right under hot. My bad.
And no. im not saying onaholes feel identical to actual pussy when head up. Im saying they feel BETTER.
Pussy literally has almost no texture to it. That being said. Its the warmth of the human body that makes onaholes /fleshlights ect incomparable. But heating your toy up negates that fact.
Pussy - texture+ Warmth = hng
Onahole - warmth+ amazing Texture = hng
Onahole + warmth + amazing texture HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

I am aware of the mental stimulation of having a woman give herself to you, smelling her scent, feeling her body is a feeling an Onahole, fleshlight, sex doll, or robo blowjob machine can EVER reproduce. But I am saying OBJECTIVELY speaking, warmed up toys feel better than a pussy around your dick.

>>17164786
dude, I squirt some lube in my toy. finger fuck it twice to spread the lube around, put it in the microwave for like 10-13 seconds, and go to back my bedroom. it literally take all of what? 30-45 seconds if you include wiping the lube off of my finger with a paper towel. And it wont cool down by the time you get to your room unless you stop to make a sandwich or take a shit. Once your dick is in your toy, if you manage to last long enough, the heat from your dick will match the heat from the toy, and youll still be solid until you finish your business.
>>
>>17164857
I am aware of the mental stimulation of having a woman give herself to you, smelling her scent, feeling her body is a feeling an Onahole, fleshlight, sex doll, or robo blowjob machine can NEVER* reproduce. But I am saying OBJECTIVELY speaking, warmed up toys feel better than a pussy around your dick.

Phone posting. My bad.
>>
>>17164857
I find it really hard to believe that real pussy has no texture or nearly no texture, my mind warping desire for it and the constant cock blocking over a long period of time have made me literally be *this* close to breaking down and getting an escort, the last time I felt it this bad was the literal last day of 2015 because I was so crushed at not getting it before the end of the year, and with the end of 2016 there was some stuff that made me hold out and think I could still pull it off but now that's been dashed
>>
>>17164857
Why would normalfags care about it so much if it didn't even feel as good as an onahole, Venus real soft warmed to the max and lubed up is 100% NOT the meaning of life AT ALL, and to think that your saying that pussy (condomless) isn't even that good and I just can't believe it
>>
>>17165001
Don't even bother with a scort.
Fucking with a condom isn't as fun and you sure don't want to fuck a scort without a condom.
Not to mention that they want you to cum as fast as possible.
>>
I did what that anon said an Microwaved my slut announcer.

Jesus christ it was insane
>>
File: id.jpg (25KB, 526x276px) Image search: [Google]
id.jpg
25KB, 526x276px
Hi, I'm Dr Big C0ck.

The big problem with onaholes is the need for lube, the need to clean & dry them afterwards, etc, it's a big hassle.

It should be possible to design/develop some sort of male sex toy that doesn't require lube.

I came up with this idea. It's a block of foam with a sleeve of soft material fitted inside. If the material is soft enough, it should feel pretty good.
I'm thinking that you'd use this in combination with a condom (the sort of condom that doesn't have lube pre-applied) but it could possibly work without it, as long as you don't cum inside it.

Fake fur is cheap on ebay and I already have car sponges (I work at the carwash) so I might try making this.
>>
>>17164036
do you have to put the lube inside the onahole before you microwave it, or does the microwave heat the onahole itself directly?
>>
>>17165187

>>17164123
>>
>>17165055
After finding out that it's impossible to catch hiv or aids from a girl, herpes is asymptomatic, and all others are killed with anti biotics, and I just don't really care at this point, also see here >>17165003
>>
>>17165235
Reckless behavior, I hope you won't end up regretting it
>>
>>17165159
You're dick gets natural lube so it won't work
>>
>>17165269
Well never having gotten pussy in my life has pushed me to this point, it should have happened years ago and it would have happened many times over the past 10 months and even as recently as a few weeks ago if not for random shit I can't control getting in the way
>>
>>17165003
It's like 50% psychological. There's a reason why it's widely agreed that emotionless sex sucks.
>>
>>17165003
Normalfags care about a lot of dumb shit.
>>
>>17165828
Although that's true, it's heavily in your mind. It doesn't matter how much she enjoys it, you still feel better if you put it in a real hole.
>>
Fucking summer
>85 deg heat
>60 something% humidity
>dick and balls all loosy goosy
>but sweaty all over
>take doll out
>dont even position it to anything or even spread legs
>flip on stomach
>enter anus
>balls just sliding along its legs
>doll is warm by default
>barely last a minute
>clean out quickly with wooden rod and wash cloths
>put doll back
>realize I am sweating modestly
>spend the next 20 or so minutes cooling down
>>
Are there any full sized dolls that look more like anime girls or at least like girls from dead or alive? Realistic ones honestly just get into the uncanny valley.
>>
>>17156445
the tomax cucks cant stand firmer material even if it lasts longer than their marshmallow rubber overhyped shit
>>
>>17165964
85? try living in the fucking south where it can get to 100+ and usually 90 minimum
>>
>>17166140
Heat means nothing, humidity is the mind killer.
>>
>>17166073
I think the opposite, full size dolls with anime faces creep me the fuck out. The big eyes and pointy (or non existent) nose look pretty cute in 2d illustrations but feels like an alien in a 3d doll.
Which is pretty sad.
If you actually find a decent looking doll with the face of an anime girl please post here.
>>
>>17166183
Try living far south enough where we have both almost constantly.
>>
>>17166133
I have both, and like both.

Tomax is better
>>
>>17166133
Haven't gotten to try a Tomax hole yet, but yeah, like I said earlier, I have no doubts that this hole will last at least a year even with the constant flipping. Damn things built like a tank.
>>
>>17166528
The DDs and other normal dolls look very pretty though. I guess it would work on life size as well. It's only up to tastes.
>>
How does one make sure that I dont recieve illegal pizza drawings on my wank tube
>>
What are some holes that are all about stimulation? I'm buying a new hole for myself for my birthday and I need something that can finish me super quickly.

Bonus points if it has a neat theme.
>>
>>17165159
Ok so I'm a bit alcohol affected so here's a secret: craft an onahole from a salami. You know those grinded meat rods that look like sausages but thicker. Cut it in half tangentially then hollow it out until your dick almost fits inside. Put it in a half litter cola bottle that you cut the top off. Micro it or heat otherwise. It doesn't need lube because of the oily fat that it discharges. It feels like actual meat so closer to a real vagina than any onahole. It's actually very hard to fine tune the tightness so that you can penetrate it (=it has a resistance when you push your dick inside but can take your girth) but it's identical to a real pussy. You'll come from just inserting it. Twice in a row.
>>
File: 1463879549811.jpg (79KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463879549811.jpg
79KB, 600x720px
I keep hearing conflicting options about which feels more realistic, the Venus Real soft or the Meiki Maria. I don't know which one to buy.
>>
>>17166140
>85? try living in the fucking south where it can get to 100+ and usually 90 minimum
Try Adelaide, South Australia in summer - multi-day heatwaves of 45°C (113 burger degrees) or weeks of 35°C+ (95 burgers) and overnight lows of ~30°C (~90 burgers).

>>17166183
>Heat means nothing, humidity is the mind killer.
Fuck humidity. I'll take 45°C (113 burgers) at 10% humidity, where you can feel the heat in your nose and throat as you breath, over 30-35°C (86-95 burgers) at 65%+ humidity - humid heat is unrelenting and sweating is pointless.

>>17166693
>How does one make sure that I dont recieve illegal pizza drawings on my wank tube
Ask for the store to remove the packaging.

>>17166833
>I keep hearing conflicting options about which feels more realistic
Why do you care?
>I don't know which one to buy.
whynotboth.jpg
I have both and haven't used Maria for over six months but I've used Real within the last two weeks. That said, and further answering your your original question, I mostly use Lilith Spiral Wave soft and Dolphin soft, which are both about as unrealistic as as they come.
>>
File: what the fuck.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>>17166776
t. Someone who has actually fucked a salami
>>
File: 1446962346266.jpg (48KB, 560x672px) Image search: [Google]
1446962346266.jpg
48KB, 560x672px
>>17167225
I care because I'm looking for the most realistic-feeling onahole. That should be obvious.
>>
Does anybody store their Silicone toys with a packet or two of silica gel in order to keep them dry? Does the silica gel degrade the Silicone at all?
>>
File: DSC_035211.jpg (604KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_035211.jpg
604KB, 1000x667px
>>17166073
>>17166528

I've posted this here before, but yeah my ideal combo would be a doll with a kig mask.
Too bad you can't fug kig masks since most of them are fiberglass.
Not to mention quality masks can be real pricey.
>>
>>17167259
>missingthepoint.jpg
Of course it was obvious. My question was why do you care which feels the most realistic? I used to think that was the goal as well but now I don't give a shit about realism - I care about what feels the best on my dick and/or gives me the best solo experience. As others ITT have said, real pussy is warm and moves by itself but lacks texture (it's also self-lubricating and self-cleaning but has moods, opinions, and is expensive to maintain).
>>
File: 1470208937757.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470208937757.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>17167282
I already have my unrealistic onaholes, I want something new. You obviously can't perfectly emulate the real thing with an onahole, but I want something as close as I can get.
>>
File: 1474679516721.jpg (367KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1474679516721.jpg
367KB, 960x1440px
>>17166073
Are dsdolls too realistic? Ithink they look cute
>>
File: 1488386391992.gif (881KB, 280x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488386391992.gif
881KB, 280x360px
>Venus Real soft is out of stock on queen cat
>>
Someone should make a doll with a skeleton made of copper tubes and make warm water pass through these tubes to warm the silicone of the skin and simulate the circulation. The pump could pass as a heart and even simulate pulse.
Imagine fucking a doll with a warm and pulsing vagina.
>>
Should I go through with it /jp/? $200 is a lot of cash to spend on masturbation aids... Fuck
>>
>>17167572
drop VR and that shitty mouth

Save for real VR
>>
>>17167596
As someone who owns a GearVR and PSVR, and has tried an Oculus, there's not much of a difference when it comes to porn. Might as well get a google cardboard, it's all the same.
>>
Is omocha dreams the only way of getting tomax onaholes in europe? Venus real was my first onahole about a year ago and since then I've tried several different ones but keep coming back to the venus as my favorite and so I was thinking of trying some of the new tomax holes. However it seems most of them are out of stock, including the dolphin one which was the one I was the most interested in(also does this one only exist in soft or is their site just wrong, when you try and change version it links a different tomax hole instead)
>>
>>17167675
Well, you could order from Daimaoh and use a forwarder like JSS. I don't know how the total cost would compare to omochadreams though.
>>
>>17167558
$200 is like taking a girl out twice. Maybe thrice if you live in a cheaper place.
Maybe fucking rubber isn't as fun but they're​ going to last a lot more and at least you are guaranteed to fuck something.
>>
>>17167693
Oops meant for
>>17167572
>>
File: 1492518937155.png (258KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492518937155.png
258KB, 500x351px
>>17166776
anon...
>>
>>17167600
VR videos are blurry as fuck. If you are not using VR to play games you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>17165159
Enjoy your carpet burns.
>>
>>17164036
>>17165082
On what setting do you put the microwave? full power 10 seconds or something a bit lower?
I don't want to accidently melt the damn thing
>>
>>17167572
>$200
you're smalltime
>>
>>17166776
I-I actually want to try this.
Is there a catch to it? Like, something bad can happen to my dick if I do it?
>>
>>17167963
I only did it once, and used the thing several times over the course of 2 or three days. Didn't have any issues other than the fact that literally fucking everything in my room was greasy from the fat discharge.
>>
>>17168003
That cleanup sounds pretty awful, what about the smell?
>>
>>17168014
Yeah it wasn't pretty but the smell wasn't really bad. Just food smell. I now remember that I kinda washed the thing before use, basically you don't want a spicy one on your dick.
>>
File: AMATERASU.gif (911KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
AMATERASU.gif
911KB, 500x281px
>>17168019
>>17168014
>>17168003
>>17167963
>>17166776
>>17167230
>>17167773

Just tried making my own, holy shit it was good. Then after maybe 4 pumps into the king dong sausage i feel something burning and when i pull it holy SHIT its like sasuke used Amaterasu on my fucking DICK

it still fucking hurts nearly 5 hours after

FUCK U ANONS
>>
>>17168058
I don't watch shit shows, explain.
>>
>>17167810
To answer my own question, tried 10 seconds at 50% (450-500 watt) that was plenty hot.

Too bad the heat dissipates pretty quickly after
>>
>>17168058
salami is made of pork. you are literally fucking a dead pig.
>>
>>17168068
He probably got a spicy salami and the oils gave him a bad time.
>>
>>17164123
how is the autoblow2 ??
>>
>>17168294
Getting black or chili pepper on your glans is not exactly enjoyable.

>>17168156
Well that makes it even hotter!
>>
>>17167225
>Lilith Spiral Wave soft and Dolphin soft
Hey anon, sorry to barge in, but could I ask for your opinion on both onaholes? Especially the Lilith one. I'm:
>>17155010
>>17157061

On another note, is the onahole lube worth it/that much better? 370ml of Onatsuyu would cost me 23USD if I were to buy it with my onahole; at the same time I can buy a 1L of good-enough water based lubricant from my usual shop in my country for about ten bucks.
>>
File: stop stop stop.gif (2MB, 230x255px) Image search: [Google]
stop stop stop.gif
2MB, 230x255px
Literally why do I keep getting yeast infections after using onatsuyu lube? For the longest time it never happened but recently it always happens

uncut here
>inb4 circumcision
>>
>>17168801
>yeast infection
http://www.md-health.com/Male-Yeast-Infection.html
>>
>>17168819
I know for a fact that its yeast infections because I've had a few doctors appointments and everytime they say its yeast, and it only happens after I use onatsuyu, as long as I don't use it I'm fine, and I also use clotrimazole cream to kill it but its fucking annoying all the same
>>
>>17168850
Who knows. Only your doctors would. IT could be a multitude of factors, such as a bad batch, an allergic reaction, not cleaning your dick properly after a session, etc.
But this is the first time something like this was reported. Next time you go tot he doctor, you should bring a sample (of the lube) to him to see if they can test it.
>>
>>17168870
I always shower in the morning and I always use it at night sometime before I sleep so maybe that's it, it sits on my dick the whole night
Also maybe an allergic reaction, years ago I used to use astroglide and I used to get something similar (I never went to the doctor so idk for sure what it was) but I stopped using it and switched to onatsuyu and fast forward to the present and I can use astroglide with no problems
>>
>>17168870
>Giving your doctor a sample of "Onatsuyu pussy love juicy lotion" with a picture of an aroused anime school girl on the cover

At least you'll be giving him some decent water cooler material.
>>
>>17168883
>it sits on my dick the whole night
And you still wonder why...

Literally from the guide: "Also don't forget to wash yourself after a fap."
Been using the toucan lube for years and never got a problem.
>>
>>17168883
Man i cant help but shower immediately after using an onahole, I just feel disgusting. But I also somehow manage to get lube all over me.
>>
File: Yeast.png (31KB, 815x935px) Image search: [Google]
Yeast.png
31KB, 815x935px
>>17168819
>Many men are unaware of having a yeast infection as it progress in males in asymptotic form
>asymptotic
>>
>>17169005
Meaning of and sauce for chart?

>>17168954
>>17168961
yeah thats probably it, ill start showing right after and see what happens
>>
thoughts on getting an escort because tired of not getting real pussy?
>>
>>17169024
I'd do it at least once, just to experience it.
>>
File: IMG_0592.png (139KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.png
139KB, 750x1334px
>>17154755
Hey guys. Is my order from otonajp fucked?
>>
>>17169024
Rather than wonder if you should, you should wonder how you're gonna do it.
>>
>>17169024
It can be a hit or miss. Some are really fucking sassy and let you know it's just service transaction once you bust a nut that's it. Others go all out and make you feel you're fucking a real lover. Those are the best. Give it a try. Nothing beats entering a woman's wet tight cunt.
>>
>>17169024
Depends on your budget and expectations.
>>
>>17169176
Doesnt seem like to me. You probably just have to pick it up at the post office.
>>
>>17169176
disregard >>17169286
I didn't notice "item returned from Import Customs" and was only reading the "retention" part.
Yeah it got sent back, Commieforna fucked you for some reason. Don't know why, You defintely should call them to ask them way.
>>
>>17169176
>Item returned from import Customs
Damn, that sucks. Keep us updated anon. How much did it cost you?
>>
>>17154844
Pls guys
>>
>>17154844
>>17169300
Email the store.
>>
>>17169293
>>17169299
Giving it a few more days. Here's to hoping someone fucked up with the scan updates. I'll probably contact customer service by the end of the week. Spent 250. Anyone ever had to talk to otonajp customer service?
>>
>>17169016
Couldn't resist making it when I read how they misspelled "asymptomatic". Sorry for the nerdy joke.
>>
>want an onahole, do a bit of research on the topic
>realizes all of the good ones will break quickly, except for tomax, but they are a huge hassle to get if you live outside the US/Japan
>not to mention your country customs can delay the thing for weeks without reason
Doesn't seem like its worth it, maybe i'll stick with my cheap brandless rubber pussies
>>
>>17169707
>without reason
Nah, they need to test it, that's a prefect reason.
>>
>>17169707
vacuum witch is god tier and built like a mule, it'll never break
>>
>>17169176
I think "Item returned from import Customs" means that the item has been successfully examined and Customs returned back the item to the post office. The next step would be the final delivery to you.

At least in my own country's tracking system that's how it meant.
>>
>>17166776

Never occured to me using real meat. What about the softer Mortadella or Bologna Sausage? Salami seems to be quite hard. Is there some meat fucking expert around who tried them all? How about you stuff some in the ona to bolster the walls
>>
File: 1496524378256.png (305KB, 548x613px) Image search: [Google]
1496524378256.png
305KB, 548x613px
>>17170126
anon...
>>
>>17170126
>>17170135

I would totally be up for finding some ona use for real meat, but stuffing a hole with meat sounds like disease waiting to happen
>>
>>17168667
didn't know James Cameron browed /jp/
>>
Man, I love using onaholes in the summer.
Because of the heat it's the only time of the year where I can experience a warm hole, and it just feels soooo damn good.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_203512.jpg (211KB, 1306x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_203512.jpg
211KB, 1306x735px
So I bought a reject with my dolphin from queen cat. What is this one a reject of?
>>
>>17169182
>>17169204
budget is basically unlimited
>>
File: 1464396875590.jpg (85KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
1464396875590.jpg
85KB, 350x496px
>>17170126
>>
>>17170336
Looks like a moeten 2 or some other RIDE ona.
>>
>>17170414
And expectations? You want to pump and dump or something more? You're living in a place where escorts are legal or not really available?
>>
>>17170453
Great, I bought a reject at the same price as one in acceptable condition.
https://www.toydemon.com/moeten-2-japanese-masturbator#

thanks anon. now I know.
>>
>>17168694
Bump anons.

Onahole and lube info needed.
>>
>>17170545
illegal but not hard to find if using the right site (erotic review)
wanna go raw and have her be more at least slightly sympathetic because never gotten laid before
>>
What's your experience with onas/dolls for any of you who have used them while living at home? I'm 21 and future looks grim unless I can get sufficient enough at cyber shit to snag a gig somewhere, so for the time being I am stuck here. Would like to delve into this shit but obviously there is risk. Anyone got anything?
>>
Anyone have any experience using the Toucan lube with anal toys? I ordered a vibrating dildo along with my new VAA and am about to try butt stuff for the first time.

I'd rather not end up like I was on a BLACKED set.
>>
>>17170766
the masturbator lubes generally aren't that great for going into orifices.

you'll probably want generic water based lube from wherever for that.
>>
>>17170654
>living at home
If you mean living with your parents then you shouldn't have a problem if you have your own bathroom.
NLS has discreet shipping and cleaning them takes 2 mins with soap and paper towel drying.

Just don't get memed into a shitty onahole and buy something soft and durable.
>>
>>17170897
Thanks anon. I'll probably be out by the time I'm 25 but my dick doesn't want to wait for that. I'll look at the FAQ and shit but recs for a good one for my situation would be noice.
>>
>>17169024
Some of my fondest memories are from blowing an entire TDY check ($1500+ in 1996 dollars) after getting settled up after a deployment in a red light district on pussy and alcohol.
>>
>>17170929
One of tomax's soft/normal holes would be a good place to start. They last years and are easy as hell to clean.
But they might be a bit of a bitch to order depending on your region.

I like some of magic eyes stuff too. They're hit or miss with durability and qc, but their non-loli holes are at a nice firmness/stimulation level.

Also in my experience it's best to look for onaholes that weigh at least 400g. Anything less feels like hand fapping.
>>
>>17170962
Welp, I'm making the plunge. Got Virgin Age - Admission, a warmer, Onatsuyu lube, and a bag in my cart on NLS. But shipping is 35 fucking dollars. The regular items totaled at 40. Fuck, didn't know it was gonna be that much.
>>
>>17171010
Too late to cancel? Virgin age is one of the dick bully meme holes. I prefer hand fapping over that rock.

Ideally you want something softer and larger.
>>
>>17171010

Agreed with >>17171015
This is a bad first hole if you don't know what you like.
>>
>>17168694
>Lilith Spiral Wave soft and Dolphin soft
>could I ask for your opinion on both onaholes? Especially the Lilith one.
I like them both, to almost the complete exclusion of the many, many (many, many, many) other onaholes that I own. For reference, I'm cut and have only used Insomnia lube with them (I used toucan lube prior to having Tomax holes and still use it in most non-Tomax holes).
- The fine ribs in the Spiral Wave tickle/tingle on my glans for the entire length of the onahole; taken slowly, it's fucking amazing. There is also enough other sensation, presumably from the spiral, for a more moderate speed.
- The cervices in the Dolphin are also great but in a different way. Again, taken slowly, you can pop in and out of each cervix and rocking back-and-forth on the last cervix is also fucking amazing. I also have Dolphin in hard and have only used it 0.5 times, switching to the at-the-time unused soft version partway through the session.
If you plan to go hard and fast, then you won't experience the best features of either of these onaholes.

>On another note, is the onahole lube worth it/that much better?
I can't speak for generic lubes but Onatsuyu and Insomnia are great lubes, with a preference for Insomnia now. I also use Pepee in a few holes and Uni Student's Love Juice lube sometimes, too (the latter is slightly thinner than Ontsuyu and has a pleasant light-perfume scent).

>>17170554
>Bump anons.
Be calm anon; your first post was at 04:17 my time and I work during the day (and today was a long day).
>>
>>17155010
>>17171191
Not the same anon but just going to add that I don't recommend the dolphin as one of your first holes since trying it today. The cervixes are neat but I feel getting a standard hole first will serve you better in the long run.

Also got in those onahole tampons. I fully recommend those now for drying the inside of your onaholes after years of using a microfiber cloth. It's easier and less likely to fuck up the insides over time.
>>
>>17171221

Why not let it vaporate after cleaning? Works for me. Sometimes I stick a small hollow tube inside to speed it up.
>>
>>17170766
It's fine. It sticks to surfaces rather than running off unlike waterier lubes, so it's fairly okay for anal use. Depending on your play, you may end up having to reapply every now and then just to help it glide. It's not ideal, as it is water based, but it works.
>>
Hello, I'm in Japan for a short stay and I want to know if you guys have any recommendations on an onahole while I'm here.
I've never used one before, but I know I don't want hips or anything special like that.
I'm about 20 minutes north of Akihabara and I've seen a lot of them in the shops but im not too sure what I want. No real budget constraints but under 50 would be nice.
>>
>>17154755
any advice to a first-time onahole buyer
>>
>>17171254
Because flipping your holes also fucks shit up.
>>
I've seen some mods for putting the busty ai chan inside a nui doll but are there any good ways of putting it on the outside without cutting it up. With like a bra or something.
>>
>>17171015
>>17171191
>>17171221
Wow, I bought a virgin age admission and dolphin hard as my first holes two days ago.
I guess I really fucked up
>>
>>17171191
What does it mean they are "great", as in - what makes them great or how can you know without comparing them to run of the mill lubes?
Beside the scent, which I suppose could be a nice accent but for me not worth the price.

Do you by any chance have R-20 puni among your holes; and if yes, what's your opinion on it?
>>
>>17171374
DSH
>>
>>17172094
>dolphin hard
You might like dolphin hard. There's no way tomax hard is as bad as admission and it has a nice weight/length to it.

But Queenscat has a review that says the cervix is too tight for his "average" dick in hard firmness
>>
>>17167414
hmm u right they p cute
>>
>>17171015
>>17171057

Yeah, never placed it. Realized that it looked like the hole length was only 110mm. I'm not packing heat by any measure, but that would only give me 2/3 coverage. Gonna look for another one. Might go with the Venus Real Soft on another website since NLS doesn't have it.
>>
>>17171466
Gold Moeten
>>
>>17172359
>>17172359
I notice the cervixes with soft. It's the only thing I notice without a lot of lube. I'm cut so I'm not that sensitive. Hard is probably going to be unpleasant.
>>
>>17172800
Yep, about to take the plunge yet again. Venus Real in soft, onatsuyu lube, and a warmer in my cart on amazon right now. A bit out of my budget currently so gonna have to wait a few days.

Btw what makes an ona a dick bully?
>>
>>17172911
Dick bully's are high stimulation with firm (hard) material. During orgasm your dick will typically get more sensitive and firm material can be pretty painful in that time.
Everyone is different though and things like cut/uncut and deathgrip syndrome can influence the firmness you prefer.

But the safest thing is venus soft and a little nofap before it arrives to increase sensitivity.

>>17172906
Have you tried thinning your lube with water? Should have the same effect but without the dryness.
>>
>>17172959
Added small amounts of water to the hole when it felt like I needed more lube. The I added more lube when it didn't do the job
>>
>>17172987
You should try mixing a small batch of lube with 1/4 water. You'll feel more of the texture and it might improve your experience.
>>
>>17157388
15 cm length, 12 girth, uncut
It's soft similar to other g project holes, the holes got a more of a soft embrace feel rather than being super tight. Texture is subtile but still there, it's ok.
I poke out of the back in some positions (can make quite a mess when going balls deep and then cumming). In the vagina and if your dick get a bit out of position it sometimes bulges outwards instead of guiding your dick forward (hard to explain, hope that make sense). It's a bit small overall but you know the measurements and can guesstimate irl if you think it's big enough (can add that waist width is ~14 cm).
Easy to clean. Normal onahole smell, not strong or toxic smelling. It's super satisfying to fuck hands free and also to hold on to waist, ass and thighs.
Haven't tested the lube.
>>
>>17170932
>1996 dollars
Christ. How old are you?
>>
>>17170654
I live with my family with an onahole and in albeit limited experience I've been fine. Just keep it locked in your room and when you need to wash it go to the bathroom when nobody's around and wrap it in a bath towel so if you're caught you don't look suspicious. Trust me, it's all worth it.

The next hole I'm planning on getting is the SPDX which is a lot bigger than the hole I have right now (Lolinco Virgo). I'm not sure I can realistically hide and wash it discreetly (I'd need to use my bathtub for one thing), but goddamn I want the loli experience. My walls are also paper thin and I heard it makes some serious noise. How bad of an idea is this?
>>
>>17174111
>SPDX
Your towel isn't going to hide that and you're going to get caught collecting disembodied kids torsos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2jSeTi8h4
>>
>>17170932
How long did that money last you out there
>>
>>17174111
Paper thin walls here as well. Gonna order the Venus Real Soft here soon with some lube and get a warmer later. Was gonna get that Virgin Age Admission, but apparently it is tough on your dick, plus found out hole is only 11cm long. Heard this Venus thing is kind of a monster. Hopefully I can hide it in a drawer under some clothes or something.

I'm not in a fap slump or feel a big need to get laid, but I figured hell, I'm a NEET and into Jap shit, so may as well for the fun of it.
>>
>>17174133
Damn I want something like that ever since I saw the Puni Ana DX. I'd have to buy a gun safe or something to keep in my room. My mother would certainly call the cops if that was found.
>>
>>17174111

I fug my SPDX with a female condom cause it's a massive pain in the ass to clean. Since the tunnels don't connect anymore it cuts out the schlopping noise and I can table fuck her in peace.
>>
File: Fap case.jpg (457KB, 1200x1837px) Image search: [Google]
Fap case.jpg
457KB, 1200x1837px
>>17170654
>>17174254
I live with my family, all my stuff is locked in my case. Luckily nobody ever bothered to ask what's inside.
inb4 they already know
>>
>>17174380
Damn son. Living the dream. Nice looking tiles btw. Must be a wealthy fucker.
>>
>>17171466
>any advice to a first-time onahole buyer
Read the pastebin in the OP

>>17172094
>Wow, I bought a virgin age admission and dolphin hard as my first holes two days ago
It's definitely an interesting choice but you haven't necessarily fucked up - just don't write off onaholes entirely if you don't like either of them or only last 3 seconds on your first go.

>>17172129
>What does it mean they are "great", as in - what makes them great or how can you know without comparing them to run of the mill lubes?
They are great because they fulfill their role as I needed them to - i.e. they lubricate the hole and don't or very rarely dry out, during 1-2 hour edging sessions. I used my requirements as a reference point, which are probably similar to yours and fairly generic to all anons, rather than generic lubes. You're welcome to make your own decision or wait for another anon to to provide a comparative response.
>Do you by any chance have R-20 puni
No I don't; only R-20.

>>17172359
>Dolphin
>Queenscat has a review that says the cervix is too tight for his "average" dick in hard firmness
I'm 7.25"x5.5", cut, and whilst the cervices were penetrable, I didn't particularly like hard; the soft was much more pleasant, despite being more subtle.

>>17172906
>Dolphin
>I notice the cervixes with soft. It's the only thing I notice without a lot of lube. I'm cut
Are you me?

>>17172959
>Dolphin
>Have you tried thinning your lube with water? Should have the same effect but without the dryness.
The good thing about Insomnia is that you don't need to use a lot for it to last a long time (over an hour) and there is no dryness. I bought eight Tomax holes at one, so I've been living off of the sample packs for a while now. I will need to by some soon, though...
>>
Where can I physically purchase a dolphin soft in Tokyo?

I visited 4 stores around akihabara and came up empty. It seems they don't hold any tomax products at all.
>>
>>17176026
Afaik you can only other it from Daimaoh in Japan
>>
>>17176097
yeah, that's what their FAQ says:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/page4.html#Q23
>>
File: a6e5cb2f.jpg (58KB, 485x620px) Image search: [Google]
a6e5cb2f.jpg
58KB, 485x620px
anyone here tried pic related? i've been out of the game for a while and was thinking thinking about grabbing this.
>>
File: 71m2JOthGIL._SL1500_.jpg (239KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71m2JOthGIL._SL1500_.jpg
239KB, 1000x1500px
I bought my first onahole from Amazon for about $17 maybe 2 to 2.5 months ago and it is wonderful. I'm absolutely in love with it, but I can tell soon it will tear at the far end because I bottom it out on each stroke. I expected this and used this onahole just as a testing the water experience and now I want something that will last me longer.

Pic related is what I have and it advertise as 6 inches long but really only has 4 inches inside it before it bottoms out. I'm interested in something I can still bottom out, but wont tear as easily as this one has (though I am surprised it has taken this long to become this damaged on the inside). This one is very soft and stretches easily however I don't feel much of the texture except at the tip. I think I'd like to try something with a "womb" feature and something I can still bottom out, maybe something with not as soft material to just see how it compares. I enjoyed the original tightness but now it's grown accustom to my girth. Any recommendations? I always keep seeing the virgin age pop up in these threads.

>5.75" x 5.25"
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VRUF084/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
>>
File: fallout5.jpg (32KB, 449x252px) Image search: [Google]
fallout5.jpg
32KB, 449x252px
It has been 4 days otona, send me my shit baka
>>
File: A_Taciturn_Girl_2_1024x1024.jpg (163KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
A_Taciturn_Girl_2_1024x1024.jpg
163KB, 600x848px
Ordered pic related as my very first hole. I have yet to find any reviews but maybe someone here might have?
>>
>>17176097
>>17176343
I see, thanks
>>
>>17177174
Short and hard. Not exactly a winning combination in my books, but you might like it.
>>
>>17176995
My dick is like 4" and I ripped a hole through the end of VA:A. Might be worth it to check out some softer, dual-layer holes if you haven't.
>>
>>17177759
Thanks for the feed back. I was thinking this:
>https://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-Daisyuki-Hold-Onahole-ship/dp/B00V2UNVFS/ref=pd_sim_121_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00V2UNVFS&pd_rd_r=FWGEQD9Z349B9Y8SVWYP&pd_rd_w=17KfK&pd_rd_wg=MAYNt&psc=1&refRID=FWGEQD9Z349B9Y8SVWYP

Anyone ever heard anything about it or know the dimensions? The ones provided in the reviews and product description are not helpful.
>>
>>17176657
just ordered it yesterday, will let you know what i think.
>>
Should I buy the lolinco or the doughy lolinco?
>>
>>17170336
Oh, I got that one too. I hate it. It looks like it would be good inside, but feels like nothing special.
>>
Muh.
>>
>>17180464
>cake succubus
Like one boner wasn't enough for them.
>>
>>17166776
/b/ has nothing on /jp/
>>
File: n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo2_500.png (111KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo2_500.png
111KB, 417x234px
>>17180464
I never felt more compelled to order something blindly before, review when ?
>>
>>17181324
May I ask why? I can't seem to find the specific appeal in that picture. It's boring to look at and doesn't entice me whatsoever.

Is it the glasses?
>>
>>17181384
Because of anime/manga source.
>>
When's another sale gonna happen? I missed out on Golden Week way back when and it made me sad.
>>
>>17178068
Tunnel length is about 14cm/5.5 inches. According to the anons who bought it, they say its a sturdy product.
>>
>>17180018
Doughy? Get the big one
>>
Why am I reading this thread and enjoying it
I don't have a dick
>>
>>17182414
I'm very sorry for you
>>
>>17182420
I wish I knew the feeling sometimes, it always looks stupidly easy to please in mostly every warm, form, angle
>>
>>17182424
>warm
way
>>
File: 58d27753c16c4_800x800.jpg (550KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
58d27753c16c4_800x800.jpg
550KB, 534x800px
>>17180464
Looks like they kinda phoned in with the interior though. This doesn't look anywhere near as lewd as it should given the character.
>>
Is there anything out there that's electric, fairly silent, and doesn't require any lube?

Why hasn't technology made my life easier by automating masturbation yet?
>>
>>17182562
>working at tamatoys
>randomize all onahole parameters
>put recent anime character on the box
>job done
>>
>>17182577
You need to be a girl for these privileges.
>>
My package arrived in 4 days to Canada with e packet, neet.
>>
File: wow.jpg (252KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
252KB, 1200x1200px
Well I know what I'm getting after my SPDX wears out. Is there any info on this, I can't find anything in English and DMM bans non-Jap IPs.
>>
Ok /ona/ I have a problem.
Every time I get a hole it always ends up opening up on the other end, I've gotten the Julia+ and I was hoping the larger size would help but even that broke.
I'm not huge and I don't use it maybe more than 3 times a week.
Do you recommend I just stick to open ended toys or just get a fleshlight?
>>
File: HNI_0005.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0005.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
My Admission prolapsed after 7 months of turning inside out. the tunnel itself seperated but it's single layer maybe i'm just being a tard.

I bought graduation and it's nowhere near as good it's too soft even though it's ridiculously easy to clean. it's softer than roa my first hole. Is the dolphin a worthy successor to admission.
>>
>>17182631
Forgot to include a link:
https://www.otonajp.com/made-in-japan-real-body-3d-bone-system-nikaido-rio
>>
>>17182834
My dismembered dullahan fantasy is complete
>>
>>17182670
You have to say your size or else we wont know.. I have a Julia+ about 7x5.5 inches and it hasn't broken on me.
>>17182817
thats pretty scary looking. anyways, The Admission is a unique piece as there really is nothing like it. The closest things to it are Daisyuki Hold and Girl in the Box Hard but they're still different from it.
>>
Fuck, I accidentally had my holes delivered to an address I lived at over a year ago.

Anyone tried to have the USPS recover a delivered package before?
>>
File: lolinco.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lolinco.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
How do I avoid tearing up another Lolinco like this?
>>
>>17183082
you don't, unless you have baby dick.
>>
>>17183105
I have gook dick. Is 4.5" erect and 3.5" around baby enough?
>>
>>17183118
4.5 aint baby, its just a bit below average but the Lolinco is a fragile product after all.
>>
>>17183082
It's a feature
>>
>>17182414
Oh my god anon what happened to your dick? Are you a war veteran or something? Got trouble with the mafia?
>>
>>17183132
>>17183157
Does the VA:A feel at all similar, then?
>>
So I've been considering getting the 145- from dsdolls, but how would I go about doing that, they dont sell it on exdoll. Do they ship to the States from the Chinese site? How did >>17144311 do it?
>>
>>17182562
Cheap holes sell themselves with the box art.
>>
>>17183241
I just used a VA:A 5 mins ago for the 1st time. To me it just felt tight and smooth while lolinco has texture from the rings. They both feel similar I guess, haven't tried it enough times to judge
>>
I lick my onahole on lips and tongued the inside. Use saliva as a lubricant. Spitting it and licking it repeatedly. This is easier than applying actual lubricant.

Should I stop doing this? Is it higyenic? I clean it with soap after and before.
>>
Hey-- Sorry if this question is improperly posted, I'm interested in an item that is very small, fitting the proportions of a fairy or a small pixie size. I'd love if it had a belly that bulged when things are inserted. How would I look for this tiny size?
>>
>>17183620
Check this, my man :
https://www.otonajp.com/belly-fairy-maid
>>
Have you ever shared an onahole?
>>
>>17183289
Gotta admit that I've already bought onaholes because of the box art.
It was Seventeen Bordeaux though so I got lucky.
>>
>>17183676
I'm not into swing. Or NTR.
>>
>>17183659
Do you own this personally? Is there anything with legs and maybe arms?
>>
>>17183380
saliva is not really lube, it dries out almost instantly

you're more at risk of destroying your hole more than anything, just use lube.

on that topic though when my first onahole arrived I gave her the ol' lickeroo

I may be autistic
>>
>>17182562
This is a real bummer.
>>
>>17183676
I should probably try it and post the results, pretty sure double pen would rip most holes though

my bf has been curious about onas and it would make teasing/control play a lot more fun...
>>
>>17182817
>My Admission prolapsed after 7 months of turning inside out.
You were being a tard. Don't turn onaholes inside out. You don't need to, to clean them or dry them and, as you discovered, it fucks them up.
Dolphin is completely different to VA:A. I've discussed soft and hard earlier in this thread ( >>17171191 )

>>17182834
>Real Body 3d Bone System - Nikaido Rio
There are two reviews, right there on OJP and one is quite detailed (ok, there are three but one looks to be an edit of another).

This item being on back-order was supposedly the reason for the holdup of a ¥75k order that I placed during their Black Friday sale last year; they stopped replying to my "what's happening with my order" e-mails in January, after saying that they would have stock by then, and still hadn't shipped it in June, when I raised a PayPal dispute; they didn't reply to PayPal during the dispute, so it was decided in my favour and the entire order was refunded.
I know lots of other anons received orders during this six month period, and the three reviews appeared months after I placed my order, so I don't know why my order wasn't shipped or why they stopped replying to e-mails.

Obviously YMMV.

Anyway, I received a large Tomax order from Daimoah in the meantime, so I probably won't bother reordering the six holes that I was going to get from OJP, because Tomax has broken me (also see >>17171191 - Venus Real is the only other hole that sees anything like regular use).

sorry for blog.
>>
File: dollho-volks-dollfie-doll-set.jpg (26KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
dollho-volks-dollfie-doll-set.jpg
26KB, 540x340px
>>17183807
You're looking for a dollho.
>>
>>17184060
... what is this? a masturbatory aid for rats?

who has a penis that small
>>
>>17184081
I can tell you're new.
I just took the first pic I can find.
Here. Have a video.
https://xhamster.com/movies/3582174/dollfie_dream_dollho_spine_modification.html
>>
>>17183969
It's not autistic it's simply erotic. And what do you mean it dries almost instantly? It may be a bit tighter but my venus real was pretty slippery the entire time.
>>
Stupid question
But is the Tenga Egg the best option for a toy to use if I want minimal hassle/prep/cleanup?
I know it's not going to be anywhere near as good as an onahole. But sometimes I just want a quick fap that'll feel better than using my hand.
>>
>>17184302
It's garbage.
>>
>>17184094
What VN is that song from? Im guessing Clannad
>>
>>17184333
Goddamnit. I heard this before and now I need to find it.
>>
Anyone else like dragging their testicles on their dolls? even started doing this thing where I place them between its breasts and slap the breasts together

also when its on its stomach they get caught between its legs when doing lazy anal
>>
I'd like to eat the heck out of my onaho, but the rubber smell really turns me off.
>>
>>17184302
It's fine. Of course it'll be way worse than an onahole, but if you just want a quick and disposable replacement for your hand, then eggs might be a good try.

It's designed for a single use but if you're gentle with it, you could get another use or two out of it.
>>
File: nama_tsuya_beautiful_body_.jpg (64KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
nama_tsuya_beautiful_body_.jpg
64KB, 500x400px
Anyone try this one from A-One yet? Was thinking of buying it. Ive had good luck with onaholes from them in the past but this one is 80+usd.
>>
First time ona buyer. Just bought Lilith Uterus Regular, Onatsuyu, and a warmer on Amazon. Was in this thread a couple days ago and was gonna order the Virgin Age Admission. Got talked out of that, but I'll probably order it another time because I think I will like dick bullies. That's why I went with Lilith instead of the Venus Real Soft, because I have masturbated so rough before that I still have a small tear in my frenulum. Just wanna try something moderate first.
>>
>>17184428
Lilith isn't a dick bully. I have a lilith uterus for over a year and I've only used VA:A like once or twice because it crushes your dick. If you let go of it while bottom it out, it will fly off your penis.
>>
>>17184448
Yeah, that's why I said looking for something moderate. Because I'm used to rough but my dick has taken a beating. So soft is out of the question right now as I'm probably not that sensitive, and hard might injure me further. Plus the Lilith has mostly really good reviews, so figured this will be a good middle ground starter.

Though next I'm probably gonna get Lolinco or Roa.
>>
First timer here. Thinking of buying Bocca Della verita and the meiki ZXY. Are these good for beginners? What should I expect?
>>
just to confirm does the lilith uterus have phthalates ? as I'm likely going to perform the solder technique.
>>
>>17184428
lilith is alright, vaa feels alright and is tight as a motherfucker but it's too short, if you're looking for stimulation check out lolinco or lolinco virgo if you want something deeper, I prefer the feeling of stretching out the lolinco but ive also poked holes out of quite a few magic eye holes
>>
>>17154755
why is she hold one up when she has one built in?
>>
>>17184567
>she
>>
>>17184585
then why is he holding one up if he has one built in?
>>
>>17184342
Well its been an hour, I think its time for me to give up. I hope you find it anon.
>>
since people keep talking about the VA:A as of recently, did anyone ever buy and use the hard version of it?
>>
REAL
Sujiman Kupa Roa
Sujiman Kupa Lolinco
Venus Real
Girl In The Box Loliho
Sujiman Kupa Cocolo
TUBOMI
Virgin Age Admission
Virgin Age Graduate
Beautiful Girl JK Idol Kasumi
Puni Hole/Ana Dx

Which should get next, /ona/ scholars?
>>
my lilith uterus is too soft to hold its shape either when using prone or by hand. Should I put it into a 2" PVC to act as a outside sleeve?
>>
>>17184618
Sorta given up as well. There's way too much content to go through to find something seemingly obscure as this. It might be an illusionsoft game but I'm too lazy to install those again.
>>
>your favorite onahole becomes a tsukumogami
>>
>>17184618
>>17184764
It says "jinkou gakuen", referring to the game Artificial Academy. I know the BGM is in the second game, but I don't know if it's in the first since I've never played it. There's information in the generals on /vg/ and /h/ if you're interested in playing.
>>
>>17184764
OOOO remembering it now its from AA2, it was illusion
>>
>>17184832
Knew it was an illusion soft game but where did it say jinkou gakuen?

Already played it years ago hence why I heard it before and too lazy to reinstall
>>
>>17184856
Around the 10 second mark in moonrunes
>>
>>17184879
That would have made things so much easier if I had noticed that. Fuck. Thanks though.
>>
Ok so I'm a fucking faggot but I want something that isn't a sleeve.
What onahole should I get?
>>
>>17185028
This. >>17174133
>>
>>17185038
Maybe something that isn't a female or resembles a body at least
>>
Where's a good place to get a case like the one seen here
>>17174380
Amazon doesn't have shit
>>
>>17185108
walmart.
>>
>>17185072
>faggot wants a hole
>no sleeves, no body
>all the hips have pussies on them, afaik.
gl with that.
>>
File: fuck my cock dude.jpg (12KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck my cock dude.jpg
12KB, 300x500px
>>17185028
there's always the Fuck My Cock
>>
>>17185166
this too, i guess
>>
Does any one have any advice when buying from Daimaoh?
These prices are incredible, and they're the only vendor to sell tomax gear and the Puni Ana SPDX.
>>
>>17185166
Thx
This could work
>>
>>17184542
Who knows. They say it doesn't. Can't really fabricobble something to test for it specifically. Regardless of whether or not it does, get some ventilation going.

>>17184707
You definitely can, but that'll change the experience! All it does is restrict expansion, so other things like socks, velcro straps or even paper can do the trick. Be creative!

>>17184347
Yep. Smothering them on something while using a hole and whatnot always feels great.
>>
>>17183380
You're ingesting the chemicals and oils that come out the material.
>>
File: tama_no_ueno_punyo_01.jpg (98KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tama_no_ueno_punyo_01.jpg
98KB, 500x333px
>>17185028
>>17185166
>>17185171
Try out:
https://daimaoh.co.jp/item5859.html
Tell how good it is.
>>
>>17185112
Fuck it I'll just get a bigass plastic bin and throw a lock on it
>>
>>17185360
Maybe
Oops no name on other posts
>>
What's a good beginner onahole for a 5~5.5in dick?
>>
>>17185487
Lolinco or a Tomax Lillith hole is a good start.
>>
>>17185376
I was serious. My local walmart has them by the safes located where the office supplies are at.
>>
Is there a powdered lube that can get the consistency of Ona Tsuyu?
>>
>>17166776
This would be amazin with sweet capicola
>>
>>17185360
It's one of my favorites.
>>
>>17185171
>>17185166
Those two however are complete fucking shit. Punyo in the chinpo is the only good dick onahole.
>>
>>17184408
Anyone?
>>
>>17186808
i haven't tried any of them, and was just posting two i knew of (one of which isn't even japanese, and the other i've heard is terrible), and by the time i remembered punyo in the chinpo someone else already posted it.
>>
File: 1457375946772.png (529KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457375946772.png
529KB, 853x480px
>>17166776
If there wasn't that well known (in german speaking countries) story about a guy who fucks 60kg (132 pounds) of ground meat once a month, I would probably be as surprised as the other anons
>>
>>17183161
Assigned sex in the womb I guess
>>
If anyone is still interested in voice works HVDB has an open invite period now hvdb.me/Account/Skygazer
>>
Anyone ever try that Enjoy toys F&F fuck & fellatio onahole that has a mouth on one end and a cunny on the other? It looks good, but I've read the walls are thin?
>>
File: 81OwKkdAC6L._SY355_.jpg (54KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
81OwKkdAC6L._SY355_.jpg
54KB, 355x355px
Is this any good? I've tried researching it but I'm not seeing any results on it at all.
>>
>>17188866
I've only used it three times since I got mine 5 months ago.

It's terribly small, doesn't feel like anything and is mostly a joke. It's main positive is that it is extremely easy to clean due to it's size.
>>
Anyone used jpn-depot as a forwading service?
https://www.jpn-depot.com/
>>
I need to thank the anon that mentioned dollhos.

It's a whole new world.

Anyone got tips for beginners?
>>
>>17190298

Do the spine mod or later on start chopping up onaholes and upper torsos to fit onaholes of your choice like what jp people do.
Without spine mod they're pretty floppy. Adding a spine adds way more possibilities for posing/positions.

I'm not the anon but I'm a dollho user myself and just had a go with mine. Easily the most powerful orgasms I get, it feels I'm turning inside out through my dick when I cum, even though dollhos are very low stimulation holes. I bond with my dolls so there's a huge emotional aspect to it that no onahole and a doujin or JAV combined can provide.
>>
>>17190298
Sorry, I just know that they exist. Haven't really dabbled with them.
>>
>>17190462
The spine should be standard considering the difference (checked a video).

So, if I get it, the Dollho part is only the lower torso. I would have to acquire the legs, upper torso, arms and head, clothes and wigs seperately, right? Outside buying a whole Dollfie Dream Doll, are there any potential sellers for all those? Maybe individual parts (other than heads and outfits I've found on ebay)

(Feels like I'm asking for advice building a PC, heh).
>>
god damn tiny japanese dicks
buying the vortex sleeve for A10 SA was a mistake
>>
So I have both la bocca and lolinco with onatsuyu for lube. They are my first onaholes but I have a problem that don't know the exact cause of.

After finishing a session and cleaning them, a few hours later I develop some sort of rash or infection. The pain ranges from just mild discomfort to a huge itching pain I don't wish on anybody.

At first it was only la bocca that gave me the Rash(?) but I used lolinco a month ago and it gave one as well.

I think it has to do with friction because in one session with lolinco I used a lot of lube and no rash after wards but I have been to afraid to test, the rash hurts. La bocca always give me the pains and I think it's the teeth cause they scrape my skin (I'm uncut) and rash is particularly bad.
I went to the doctor and they just said get a circumcision which is not my issue since the rash is on my shaft and a little bit of the skin covering he head.

I also thought maybe because I didn't shower after a session, but I did take them on the subsequent sessions and the rash will just happen later.

Also the rash usually disappear after a day, I can't fap for a few days after otherwise it'll get irritated, but nothing to bad after the initial wave. The skin will peel and after shedding my skin is good as new.

So what do you guys think? I'm planning on one more session with lolinco with a shit ton of lube and see if that might help if it is friction. I hope it something as simple as that. Should remove the teeth from la bocca to reduce friction or leave it. These are my first onaholes and I'd rather not get rid of them while their still good, but not being to use them due to fear of pain sucks
>>
>>17191473
I can only think that you have really thin skin on your dick and the only cure is thickening it or getting onaholes of way softer material.

Maybe it's some sort of allergic reaction?
>>
>>17191473
Maybe it's time to get cut. Maybe you suck at scrubbing your dick. Maybe you're allergic.
>>
>>17191554
I wouldn't be surprised if my skin is super sensitive. Idk how to go about thickening it.
I have thought about getting new softer onaholes​ as my next ones, what are some good ones?

Allergies are possible both the onaholes are from magic eyes and I only have onatsuyu as lube so I could be allergic to either.

>>17191590
I don't see how getting cut will help, but maybe I'm not cleaning it enough, but Ill try one more session and see how it goes.
>>
>>17191603
Getting cut makes your dick easier to clean and may make it less sensitive.
>>
It should be fine using an onahole with a condom, leave it for a couple of hours and then go again without a condom, right? (Both times using lube of course.) Or should I clean it in between?
>>
>>17191613
I see, still feels a little drastic to get cut just because I can't use a fap toy since I can use good ol righty without issues.
>>
>>17191630
Just giving out ideas. I'm not forcing you to do it but the benefits sound right up your alley
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
>>
>>17191473
I had that happen too, for the first month or so. It's just your skin reacting badly to the new friction. Use more lube until your skin adapts to it and thickens a bit. It will happen on it's own.
>>
>>17191661
As a last resort sure, thx for the advice.
>>17191874
Okay thx, I never was able find someone else talking about this problem. I'll give it another go.
>>
>>17191895
I've never seen anyone else talking about it either. I figured it was yet another side-effect of the circumcision that I had when I was 6, but apparently not. Circumcision, by the way, I do not recommend. I haven't been able to get in a hot tub since, and hot showers can be painful for the first minute or so in winter.
>>
My seventeen Bordeaux just died.
What newer onahole feels just like her but is more durable?
She had the perfect amount of stimulation for me.
>>
File: hip1.png (582KB, 1123x502px) Image search: [Google]
hip1.png
582KB, 1123x502px
I don't know what I'm doing with my life. Panties add a whole new layer to the experience for me. Anyone know where to get sexy panties for onahips like cutout panties?

Do you guys jerk off while watching/listening to something or just pure imagination?
>>
>>17192004
How long did it last? I was thinking of buying one.
>>
>>17192081
About a year. It's pretty great since I'm not a fan of bully onaholes.
I still want something newer though. They invented so many new materials since then that I refuse to believe there's nothing better out there.
>>
>>17192121
If you're looking for soft and you haven't tried Tomax you're doing yourself a disservice.
>>
>>17192063
You have to jerk it to 2D animu porn otherwise you're not getting the real experience.
>>
>>17192146
I'm not american though, so it's a pain in the ass to get tomax onaholes.
>>
>>17192063
god damn thats beautiful. is it sad that this is the main driving force for me trying to get my own apartment and be away from my family
>>
>>17192063
What hip is that?
>>
>>17192257
>What hip is that?
puni hole dx. Waist is around 17 inches and the panties I got are size 2/3 and still a little loose.
>>
>>17192161
Where are you? They have a distributor in the EU and the US distributor also ships to Canada.
>>
>>17192384
Latin America
>>
How the hell do you grip the R20 onahole if your dick isn't long enough to fill the entire tunnel?
Like either I hold it at the base and watch as the top awkwardly flops around, which is also just uncomfortable to feel with the hole, or I can grab the top and awkwardly squish it up and down onto my dick which also feels unsatisfying.

Or I can grab it from the middle which has a little bit of A and a little bit of B.

Also, I got my Lolinco Virgo today and it's pretty damn excellent.
>>
I'm thinking of these 3 as a first timer, i know its personal preference, but what are your opinion on

http://en-nls.com/pict1-47411?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-46401?c2=9999
http://en-nls.com/pict1-48770?c2=12001218
>>
>>17192650
>http://en-nls.com/pict1-48770?c2=12001218
>that belly
Christ I hate you. Buy them all and return with reviews though
>>
>got my doll sometime in the winter
>doll was always kinda cold, but not ice/corpse temp
>always used an electric blanket on it before use
>but never really waited the full duration for maximum warmth
>summer rolls around
>its hot
>but not hot enough for AC
>go and touch doll
>its warm
>and soft
>instant boner
God damn I love this.
>>
File: nama_tsuya_beautiful_body_-6[1].jpg (77KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
nama_tsuya_beautiful_body_-6[1].jpg
77KB, 500x400px
>>17184408
>>17186910
I wouldn't be to quick to buy one. On Otonajp even in one of the product promo shots the anus is already fucked up. The promo shots are supposed to show how good it is and one of the holes are fucked up in it. Does not ring confidence.
>>
>>17192650
I would say Puni virgin for regular session & Fairy maid for fetish stuff.
I kinda want a review for that belly onahole, i'm tempted too but it looks super small. 13cm total and you reach the "belly zone" half way.
>>
>>17193175
Bought one a month ago from otona, it was pretty good albeit oily as fuck when I got it. Holds up well but I wouldn't recommend stretching the gut out like they say you can do. It gets really thin when doing it and I don't want to burst it open in the long run.
>>
Would getting Dolphin in Hard be a bad idea?

I'm a small guy, 4-5ish, but I prefer rough long rough sessions where the toy has good grip so I'm not sure if I should get regular/hard.

(I ripped through my Venus real regular after 4 months of rough daily/multiple uses. Looking to replace it.)
>>
>>17193262
Do you like just cervixes? It's cervixes x4. It's all I feel in soft so hard is going to suck.
>>
Sometimes having low hanging testicles gets annoying but god damn I love it when your hip/doll gently presses down on them when in the sitting position. or if it is a particularly muggy day they just slap and stick every thrust
>>
>>17192063
>>17192296

Size 2/3? Were they special onahole panties? Couldn't you just order little girl panties, or are they still too big? that would make it a lot hotter if they were actual little girl panties...
>>
hey /ona/

I heard some people say that (especially dick-bully) onaholes desensitized them.

How long did this take? I'm kind of interested in purposely doing this. I'd like to last longer in bed. Currently I can go like probably 10 minutes for more normal sex, although usually staying mostly inside for shallow thrusts., Maybe only 3-5 with continuous deep thrusting...

With an onahole only like 2 minutes of continuous thrusting max... so I usually edge and stop a bit so the overall fap is still like 30 minutes.

I'd like to be able to thrust a lot without cumming so fast.

If it matters I'm uncut.
>>
What's the difference between the Virgin Age Admission regular and HARD versions?

>>17192063
Dude, I was planning on getting this hole. I wanted it so bad, but my headphones broke so I had to order a new pair instead of purchasing it. How does it feel? And does it get loud?

>>17192169
Dude, same. I wanna order the Puni DX but fuck, I don't even know where I'd hide it from my family...
>>
>>17176995
This was my first hole as well. Very very tight, but with similar penis specs to you it loosened over time.
>>
>>17193722
I loved the tightness when I first got it, but as we both said it loosened up pretty easily. Did yours tear a lot on the inside too? Mines entrance is torn, as well as most texture on the inside. It was a great entry buy and got me hooked on onaholes, but it's time for a replacement. I'll love that dumb pink jk forever.
>>
>>17193795
Yeah my entrance gradually split and I started getting a few holes towards the end of the tunnel, which made things pretty messy kek
Definitely a great starter hole, but if you're looking to move on I'd rec. Virgin Age Admission/Graduation. It's tighter and has better durability in my experience
>>
>>17193175
Yea I think i will just get those two. Both come out to be less than the Puni 1000
>>
>>17193812
I really want to try a womb feature because I really enjoy the tag impregnation. . .how well does that translate to VAA because I only ever hear great things about that onahole.
>>
>>17193832
No wound on the VAA, just a 3cm tunnel towards the end. IIRC, Sujiman Kupa (or Lolinico Virgo, forgot which) has a womb ring and womb simulation though.
>>
>>17193851
Have you personally tried out those two you mentioned with womb features? If you refer to my op I linked one on amazon with a womb feature. I think I may pick that one up next because of the price point.
>>
>>17193871
Yes, they're alright. Not as tight as the VAA though.
>>
>>17193893
Thanks for the feed back. I'll look into this. Last question, what features of onaholes do you rank as most important.
>>
>>17193905
For me?
Tightness > Durability > Aesthetic (No roastie holes for me) > Inner Texture > Gimmicks (Like the teeth on La Bocca Della Verita)
>>
I want to thank the anon who told me about tampons for cleaning out dolls and onas. takes like 10-15 seconds for cleanup now, fucking nuts.
>>
Are there any mouth holes under $25? Mouth of Truth is a bit expensive for me right now, but if there's no other alternative aside from generic western ones, i'll have to take the plunge.

Is it really as amazing as you all say it is?
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Tenga-Reusable-Vacuum-Masturbation-Regular/dp/B00OROJJ7U/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1497756332&sr=1-4&keywords=tenga&th=1

Should I?
>>
>>17193582
They're the smallest size little girl panties probably means age 2/3.
>>17193713
It's my only onahole so I can't compare it to anything. I got it because I like butts. It can be a little noisy with the squelching noises.
>>
>>17194214
>They're the smallest size little girl panties probably means age 2/3.

That's too lewd! At least wait until she's in kindergarten!
>>
Off-topic. First week here since 2016. I see greentext is all of sudden "not cool". Was it the election? Influx of new people? Idk but this website is already 5x gayer than it was last year, and that might be too gay for me. 2013 /b/ was better than this. Tho this thread is fine.
>>
>>17191473
Has no one thought it could be the lube? I reacted similarly once to something, only it was an aloe burn cream after a terrible sunburn on my back. Itching was so bad I had to go to a doc in the box on vacation. Don't know if it's that bad for you. Try a different lube maybe? Possibly go once for a quicky after some abstinence with just saliva and pre-cum and see if that bothers you. Or masturbate with just your hand and the lube.
>>
>>17194242
been here since the beginning tho i dont remember much of it but it was way better then but now its a normie hang out
>>
got a tenga flip hole white while i dont mind it it takes forever to get me off since im cut what would be a good onahole to upgrade to?
>>
>>17194184
Probably not.
>>
>>17194277
What kind of stimulation do you want?
>>
>>17192904
>hurr hurr who are you quoting
I see the above^ all the time now. Don't know when it started either. Maybe it's a redditor thing. Haven't come to this website much at all since the election. Only hung around for a bit when nyaa went bye-bye and needed to know what was going on.

>>17193713
I'm probably gonna get one, or the REAL (doggy-style one). I'm gonna get this bigass heavy duty bin on Amazon for like 25 bucks. People keep their weapons and ammunition and shit in there and it can hold a lock. If they ask I'm just gonna say personal stuff or whatever. I've had comments before about ecchi anime I had owned, so I'm just gonna say hiding shit they find offensive. Tho I'm 21 now, and those comments were 3 years ago. At least let me have my plastic vaginas and porn if I'm not going out partying and doing stupid shit.
>>
Ordered the Lilith Uterus yesterday as my first hole. Hear it feels good but kinda bummed about the look. Not a fan of the exposed labia. I like the loli look, and I'm thinking my next hole is gonna be Kupa Roa or Lolinco Virgo. Feeling Roa right now.
>>
>>17194331
i dont really know. i was thinking of trying either the puni virgin or ubu virgin maybe the Fuwa Cyun W cause its easier to clean or Sexy Elder Sister i just dont know since i had a flip hole and it was easy as hell to clean
>>
>>17194272
I did consider that actually so I tried to fap with just the onatsuyu lube and my hand, but the lube dries out to quickly to even fap with it. I didn't notice the rash, or whatever it is, afterwards. Next time I buy I'll get a different lube and see.

I took the plunge and fapped again with lolinco a few hours ago and after cleaning it I took a shower. The rash still happened I have right now, and it's not the worst it's been but it still is incredibly uncomfortable, it also doesn't look as bad.

Friction and my thing skin seems like likely cause. So I think penis bully holes like lolinco just aren't for me. Does anybody know of some good gentle/soft ones? Preferably something I can have a relaxing fap with, instead of something that feels like it's trying to squeeze me dry.
>>
>>17194420
Most onaholes are the same to clean/maintain, you should really just focus on a hole that's either highly recommended or that you think will feel good.
>wash them out
>wash the insides with some sort of body soap
>dry the insides out with a handkerchief or tampon or something
and if you want to get real fancy, use talcum powder to keep the outside nice and smooth.

If you live with people you want to keep from knowing about your onahole you can always take it with you into the shower by hiding it in your towel (keep the hole upright!)
>>
is pinching the pipe at the base of my cock to stop myself from cumming bad for my health at all?
>>
>>17194871
Ask your GP.
>>
>>17185225
Check the pastebin guide, there's some info there on how to order.
>>
File: valise-a-outils-dexter-l-45-5-cm.jpg (278KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
valise-a-outils-dexter-l-45-5-cm.jpg
278KB, 1500x1500px
>>17185108
>>17185376
I got it at a local hardware store. No walmart in my country, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it for sale in one of these stores here: https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produits/valise-a-outils-dexter-l-45-5-cm-e1500657815
>>
>>17194669
>talcum powder
Most everyone agrees that corn starch is safer to use and recommends it instead.
>>
>>17193594
>wanting to inflict nerve damage and deathgrip upon yourself
well that's a stupid fucking question, but if you want an answer, here you go: fap with your hand but grip your dick really hard and eventually you'll make it numb
also get a circumcision so you sustain even more nerve damage on your dick
>>
>>17194454
Really don't know anything about ona as I just ordered my first, but from looking at reviews Venus Real in Soft seems to be easy on the dick. They also have a Very Soft version.
>>
>>17195008
Researched already. Just gonna get this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007TOHI7I/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1CEFC678K5OAP&colid=78COU0SZUL8M

Has more room too
>>
Anyone else sell toy bags besides NLS? Is putting onas in a big zippy bag ok to do?
>>
>>17194420
any of those onaholes any good?
>>
>>17195044
I'd assume most stores sell some toy bags. I've only ordered from NLS and OtonaJP and they both sell the same bags.
>>
>>17195024

I can last a long time fapping with a tight grip though. Maybe it's because I fap using my foreskin?
>>
tfw I've become even more sensitive after using an onahole, this isn't how it was suppose to work.
>>
File: 4chinisded.png (7KB, 296x75px) Image search: [Google]
4chinisded.png
7KB, 296x75px
>>17194356
>>17194374
>>17195042
>>17195044

Apparently one of these posts is worthy of a ban request. Was getting this shit constantly on /a/ too the past few days. Got banned eventually too. What the fuck has happened to this site? It's not even usable. I admit I haven't been a regular user since 2013, but holy shit things are different.
>>
>>17195252
Fucking chinkmaster 3000 is trying to run the site. Things were better without this constant moderating. Even the other chans are looking better than this site.
>>
>>17190547

You can assemble from scratch but it's actually cheaper and much less hassle to buy a completed body or a standard model straight from Volks than piecing together your own bit by bit. There's a lot of scalping in this hobby so sometimes parts are hard to get, and individual parts are more expensive than if you buy something already completed. If you're in the USA/depending on your country, the Volks international website is usually substantially cheaper than the USA store.

If you get a standard body, just replace the lower torso with the dollho when it's playtime.
If you get a completed body only/none of the standard's face ups do it for you, you'll have to find some custom heads or limited heads for sale.

Protip: don't leave the dollho on the body as a replacement/long periods. Like all onaholes they seep an oil and like all vinyl dolls the vinyl absorbs everything--the vinyl will absorb this oil and shrink and harden portions that it's in contact with, and it'll take long treatments of halogen/sunlight treatment to sweat it all back out from the vinyl. So only put it on when it's playtime.

Clothes and wigs and stuff, you can get info from in the /bjd/ thread. But please don't post about dollhos there; keep all ona talk in /ona/. Also follow some doll photography on flickr and instagram to get some ideas of what you'd like for your girl. Be warned though: dolls are a huge money pit.
>>
When you put a warmer in, should you lube the hole?
>>
>>17195772
Yes.
>>
>>17192596
Buy the Puni then dicklet
>>
File: first buy.jpg (98KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
first buy.jpg
98KB, 900x750px
So this is going to be my first buy, does anyone has anything to say before I click the button?
The condoms are just for testing
>>
>>17196670
that seems really expensive for 6 condoms
>>
>>17196670
Japanese condoms are made for micro benis

you won't feel anything in the onahole with a rubber anon..
>>
Can you get onaholes for two?
>>
>>17197553
Not really. The closest you can get are the Fuwa Cyun W and hips with multiple tunnels.
>>
>>17195545
>>17190547
unless your reaaaly into ball joints, there is also Aikodoll as an alternate.
>>
File: 1444683944754.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444683944754.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
What can be done for onaholes that get loose over time? Can anything be done to bring back the tightness like the first time?
>>
>>17197701
Buy a new one
>>
>>17190547
look into obitsu 50 or 60 cm parts. their replacement parts are more accessible and don't carry the volks price premium.
>>
How bad of an idea is it to go to sleep inside of an onahole?
>>
>>17198591
Probably a bad idea if it's a dick strangling tight one, and if it isn't, you'll just slip out and spill cum/lube everywhere.
>>
queencat has restocked.
>>
>>17196670
I bought same set aside from condoms as my first buy and I've been happy with it.
>>
>>17198591
If you finished inside, really bad idea.
>>
>>17197701
Curling iron
>>
>>17199228
What did he mean by this
>>
>>17199009
Speaking of which, is it possible to enjoyably finish inside low-stim onaholes? With Lolinco and Daisuki Hold it's just too much stimulation to keep moving, which is a very big downside in my opinion.
>>
Should I remove packaging from a Lolinco if I'm from Canada? NLS won't accept a refund if I do, though...
>>
>>17200543
Yes, this police state will fuck you for drawings.
>>
>>17200199
My pumping in high stim holes like lolinco/vaa/dh have more pleasure but the orgasm is a bit dampened because I can't cum and ejaculate as hard with it choking me, and sometimes can hurt if the texture or end of canal is blocking my urethra from ejaculating.

With low stim holes, I cum way harder with way more volume because there's less choking/resistance, but getting there is a bit of a chore. Feeling and see how much spunk you shoot out is a great feeling though.
>>
>>17200549
I suppose I could dispute through paypal...
>>
>>17200543
ABSOLUTELY YES. Some previous anon got fucked by customs over the packaging on Cocolo when he had it shipped. See the pastebin for more info on that - starting at line 717. Lolinco wasn't specifically targeted that time, but don't take chances with anything even remotely nude/lewd on the box.
>>
>>17200584
Would onatsuyu be safe though?
>>
>>17200591
Wouldn't know, I've never seen it.
>>
New thread time?
>>
>>17200591
Onatsuyu is harmless. I'm also not convinced it's actually worth importing. It seems way too thin and dries up quickly, one bottle won't last long despite its price.
>>
>>17200612
What do you suggest then?
>>
I want to try out the lolinco virgo but my dick's not exactly on the big side. Just 5 inches.
Should I actually just not bother with it and buy something else?
>>
>>17200877
You'll be fine. The inverse is the problem most of the time as people eventually end up piercing through.
>>
>>17201193
New thread.
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.