[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gust Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 69

File: watch_v=bSltUguqqQg_01h01m32s.png (892KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watch_v=bSltUguqqQg_01h01m32s.png
892KB, 1280x720px
▶ [MP3] Blue Reflection OST
mega.nz/#!TclFyRpY!s3tJSX9wc7WyKz0d7akIamf8d_1bCZ2WWerKvHsUhC0
mega.nz/#!2RMiXTzD!E9ab1lZpHHuy3mmkpQQdhs0s5q-qREn_iFkd5wMc5e4
mega.nz/#!TQlgiazY!CTrmvK-woCI4LCV1rSdJ-hLYF3_0yKyvDQlTHU4rex0

▶ Ar Tonelico for Lazy People Pack
pastebin.com/mSMzUqU4

▶ EXA_PICO Visual Collection
https://nyaa.si/view/782003
info: pastebin.com/UzwjkAUY

▶ Miscellaneous Translations
Flash Cosmospheres, Ciel\Ar novel, etc: ar-ciel.unit03.net/
Ciel Nosurge Story Summary: unit03.net/view/Ciel_nosurge/Story

▶ Mega.nz Folder of Ar tonelico / Atelier goodies
mega.nz/#F!9YhnxTDD!Mjt9m1Curpa42b-AxWXvlg
Flash Cosmospheres, AT3 Yokkora fan disc and original /jp/ stuff.

▶ [FLAC] EXA_PICO Autistic Music Collection
https://nyaa.si/view/772205
Info: pastebin.com/Pc88NuEC

▶ [MP3] EXA_PICO Musical Collection
https://nyaa.si/view/734422
info: pastebin.com/aPxrK3zh

▶ Prepatched AT2
https://mega.nz/#!VItABZJY!DTk9B810St0hcNNfawSV3aS-iFp3BPFuEEMSyrSehjM

▶ [FLAC] Kaleido Sphere
mega.nz/#!NkohlKpa!67TyKh_KmeWXu
CQa2nHa_exzWt7BZldnvpy01XlBUKw
pass: gustt51

▶ [MP3] Firis Music
OST: https://nyaa.si/view/866700
Vocal Album: nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=866702

▶ Updated OP:
pastebin.com/FBYAuFjC

▶ Outdated links:
pastebin.com/X8zzKFNx

▶ Previous thread
>>16934679
>>
Third game will be

リディー&スールのアトリエ ~不思議な絵画の錬金術士~
>>
>>17140783
Guess our pattern on the name isn't right since it does even have "fi" in it.
>>
File: 1496815866196.jpg (153KB, 800x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1496815866196.jpg
153KB, 800x1375px
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201706/07134752.html
>>
File: l_593793d45d749.jpg (155KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
l_593793d45d749.jpg
155KB, 452x640px
>>
I would play it if I actually have a smartphone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f1NuBDlJQQ
>>
Great, another gust game I wouldn't be even bothered with. Why could they just kill this garbage series after second game?
And why fucking even mobile game has awful Noco designs
>>
>>17140939
It's not Noco.
>>
>>17140939
Thanks for your positive contributions as always.
>>
>>17141150
Just got tired of gust going full neptunia with all their games during last 3 years
>>
Singing waifus mobage when
I want to explore post-restoration ar ciel or pre-grathnode inferia ar ciel

Gatcha can be song magic and events are focused singing grand song magic

Also why is frelia so useless
>>
>>17140803
ソ[フィ]ー [フィ]リス
フィ[リス] [リ]ディー&[ス]ール
>>
>>17141167
Okay retard.
>>
I hope it's my imagination that I'm getting less curan drops after the maintenance.
>>
>>17141170
What do you expect Frelia to do when she's busy keeping Metafalss from collapsing?

And there's nothing to see in the pre-Grathnode Inferia Ar Ciel when you have already read what happened during that time period: there were almost no Reyvateils, Diving for song magic creation wasn't invented until two centuries afterwards, and the only story there was the Sol Ciel-Sol Cluster war that culminated on Seven Bloodstains.
>>
>>17141821
Older periods when Moon Changes were a thing are barely covered and would make a good setting.
>>
>>17142239
Meant Moon Chanters
Stupid autocorrect.
>>
They clearly should contract Platinum to make another AT with Tsuchiya. I mean, it worked for Yoko Taro, Automata was the best thing I've played since AT1 and 2 what, 8 years ago? Shit, has it been that long?

It could span multiple eras, like you get somehow frozen in time in the tower during Grathnode Inferia and wake up some time before the events of previous games. It's over 700 years, you could be making first dive machines with your amazing lost Sound Science knowledge or see Mir destroying the Right Wing of Horus or how the first Metafalica failed. But ain't nobody got budget for that.
>>
>>17142638
And you fail to factor in that getting frozen in a single place means being unable to travel to any of the other regions once the Grathnode Inferia hits. There's a reason why no expeditions were made until after AT1 aside of Neath's travel to Metafalss and his ill-fated return to Sol Ciel (leaving out Clustania's abandoned relay project or the invasion the Sol Ciel refugees carried out in Metafalss after Mir's Rebellion).

>>17142239
While it would be interesting, that would change the series' focus from sci-fantasy to pure fantasy. Plus, aren't there certain plot threads post-AT3 that need to be resolved?
>>
>>17142638
AT was co-developped with Banpresto and they now belong to Namco so if they ever want to do anything related to AT, they'd have to ask Namco first or buy back the license..
>>
>>17142655
Well you couldn't travel between towers in previous games, so what? Like you said, you can have half the game before Grathnode Inferia with plenty of traveling. You also could have two characters in different towers after that and switch between them like in Atelier Iris 2.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-06-48.png (859KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-07-11-06-48.png
859KB, 1080x1920px
+4 max ACT bromide for watching the short story ad skit. I'm at 71 max ACT now, won't be long until even sleeping doesn't waste any.

The novel skit was basically "Buy our short story, we're all super gay for each other in it!"

Also, all non-extra main story fights are half ACT until next week, and all Aya's are only 5 ACT
>>
>>17142697
Except there would be no plot justification for these characters unlike AI2 or Ar nosurge. Plus how are they going to maintain contact with all the communication lines being cut due to the catastrophe?
>>
>>17142890
That depends on the plot, doesn't it? And for example the first tower provides all energy for the second, surely there would be a way to transmit some information too? I personally like the idea of a first era engineer that worked on the tower's mechanisms when the views on it were mostly utilitarian, appearing much later, when it's more like WH40k tech and doing stuff thought impossible through some kind of debug terminals.
>>
>>17143035
The communications between the First and Second Towers were completely severed by the Inferia, ergo, no data transmission is possible between them. The Metafalss Reyvateils are okay only because the SH Server used by them is the same one used by the Sol Ciel Reyvateils.
>>
>>17141167
Firis was a disappointment but it's still nowhere near Neptunia levels.
>>
>>17142655
Some technology should have been left from Soreil and hundreds of years later people might see it as magic which another theme of the series.
>>
>>17143335
Isn't that server in the first tower? So they are communicating with it? Well it's not technically between towers but still.
>>
File: 1496816771846.jpg (145KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496816771846.jpg
145KB, 960x540px
Hope they revel these two soon. Maybe they'll put out some info today when they all wake up.

Also if you zoom in on the one on the left, it's sort of possible to make out the eyes.
>>
>>17143446
Maybe I'm imagining things but I think I see the eyes on the right one too. I'm excited to see what they look like but I'm more interested in what changes this game will bring. Hopefully they'll kick open world to the curb.
>>
>>17143845
>Hopefully they'll kick open world to the curb.

You and me both.
>>
>>17143415
Soreil never even approached Ar Ciel, and the contact the people from both worlds was limited just to a few individuals and kept secret from the rest of both societies. So there's no way any technology in Soreil could have found its way to Ar Ciel.

>>17143436
The communication the Tower establishes with its linked Reyvateils is limited to just an exchange of pings through H-Waves that is severely encrypted and protected. Plus, it's carried out in a way no Reyvateil is aware of, so it doesn't work as a communications channel between regions.

And while the Third Tower and the First Tower share a telemetry-like line, no one except for Mir and the Harvestashas know about its existence.
>>
>>17143446
Is the left one's leg backwards?
>>
File: 1458951833585.gif (2MB, 500x587px) Image search: [Google]
1458951833585.gif
2MB, 500x587px
>>17144030
>So there's no way any technology in Soreil could have found its way to Ar Ciel.

But it did. Telefunkin's team brought it to the planet, and over 5,000 years, it then evolved into what it is today.

Meanwhile, Soreil's technology went completely stagnant with no change for 5,000 years with everybody sleeping, and the public who were awake were all useless peons who kept the status quo for 50 centuries without any type of change what-so-ever.
>>
>>17144388
Nevermind, think it's just a shadow.
>>
>>17144396
In that case, you're confusing "Soreil's" technology with the technology that existed in "Ra Ciela" during its final days.

And while it's true Ra Ciela's knowledge and technology eventually found their way to Ar Ciel through the Teru, it should be mentioned the Teru only collaborated with Ar Ciel's own humans for the construction of Ar tonelico: for the rest they kept themselves isolated from everybody else and the only contacts they had with the humans were of the hostile kind. So compare only about 60 years of significant collaborative contact to over 5000 with no contact except for the humans invading their territory and trying to destroy it due to superstitions.
>>
>>17144030
I'm just saying it would be plausible to expand the lore in this direction to include such a game mechanic, since it's technically possible.
>>
>all these talks about lore sparked due to my desire for a singing waifu mobage

I just fucking love ar tonelico lore so much.

Too bad AT is in licensing hell to ever be relevant again.

Speaking of pre-grathnode inferia, sure there are less things to talk about but it could work. Think of it as a prequel period in the game then it shifts into post-restoration ar ciel some parts into the game. They could pull it off by saying the players were in deep sleep bullshit or a more plausible approach is that the "prequel" is simulated via dive. Is there such a multiplayer game with moving timelines? I can only think of Lineage as an example

Then maybe they can touch up on post ra ciela too
>>
File: goodsp1.jpg (99KB, 446x630px) Image search: [Google]
goodsp1.jpg
99KB, 446x630px
>>
I never asked for this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0PddGyuA
>>
The Aya MV gift is ridiculous. I went all the way from 17 affection to 35. I guess they really want people to like her since she supposedly came in last in popularity.
>>
>>17147968
She's an old hag, after all. With a boring and depressingly realistic 'I'm in college now so now I can wear all the expensive makeup and designer clothes I want' backstory.

Can't compete with queen retard moe Tsubame, genre-aware Miyabi or otaku lez creeper Kagura.

I would include Gab, but she's had a crush on a different guy for like 5 weeks now, so her youngest character and foreigner advantages are offset by over a month of NTR.
>>
>>17147914
This kind of game really doesn't make sense for this series. These are single player games with a focus on characters. They should've just taken the girl on the right and given her a cute little spin-off game for handhelds like vita or 3ds.
>>
>>17148204
It's not as profitable as mobile
>>
I hope Atelier comes out in 2018. They already released Blue Reflection and have yorukuni 2 and atelier online coming this year, so they can take their time with it.
>>
>>17147914
It looks good. I'm okay with it being on mobile and PC, but I wish it was on Vita or PS4 too.
>>
>>17148535
Obviously but it would have been better.
>>
>>17142638
>Platinum
No thanks, Automata was fairly average just like all their other games save for Vanquish.
>>
>>17148720
Got those backwards, anon. Vanquish is average at best while Automata is one of their better games.
>>
>>17142638
Stop with this stupid platinum = good notion.
>>
I want to pick up a copy of AT3, but the cheapest one in my area is an EU version. Any significant differences between that and the NA version?
>>
>>17153262
It's certainly better technical foundation for the game than what they can do by themselves.
>>
>>17153983
Too many companies lately have been banking on Platinum's gameplay to fix otherwise shit games.

I'd rather see Ar Nosurge's gameplay cleaned up for any future AT related title.
>>
>>17154005
Its a formula that has shown promise after all anon. It's not rocket science on why other companies are copying them. Heck it wasnt even their original design.

tbqh, I just want more afterstory to the AT / SC games gameplay be damned. To explore beyond the conclusion of AT3 and its succeeding LNs up to maybe the culmination of Luca singing Visiondance

Something along the lines of exploring the new ar ciel as a faction not limited to the 3 original factions of the main characters. 3rd person perspective kind of thing. Polish AT3s arpg system in such a way that it wont look horrible and play out too slowly.

Give it the usual synthesis and sexual innuendos and jokes and I'll be satisfied. Heck those anons arguing about a singing waifus mobage earlier did point out some interesting points.

It can even be CIV esque
>>
File: at3dlc.png (407KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
at3dlc.png
407KB, 1024x768px
>>17153468
You'll have to use EU PSN account to get the DLC, assuming that you don't use a hacked PS3.
I'm not sure about the content in the base game though.
>>
>>17154323
>DLC

Will I miss anything worthwhile not having them?
>>
I found that last Ar tonelico stream, it's only the second part though, so no BBQ soda. There's Miku singing at about 42 minutes and apparently even Tsuchiya himself through the voice changer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwKbqSd69Bs
>>
Sexually harass the Ion.
>>
File: Dinner.jpg (115KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Dinner.jpg
115KB, 960x544px
>>17162495
Get your own.
>>
>>17165459

Have you no decency!? There are children in the room.

>>17162495
Being in combat as Earthes is ion harassment to my ears.
>>
When is the next issue of Dengeki PlayStation or something? You can't just tease me like this Gust.
>>
File: 43604371_p0.jpg (1MB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
43604371_p0.jpg
1MB, 1024x1280px
>>17162495
Happy to oblige.
>>
Tsubame's new bromide is rather unfortunate looking
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-21-06-10.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-21-06-10.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>17171075
Every set so far has had one or two unfortunate ones.

Kagura channel soon, maybe? I feel like her kokorosphere is just going to be full of 'help her resist molesting Tsubame'
>>
So is this going to continue forever? Endless event point grinding hell? I love the writing, but damn, I don't know if I can keep this up. At least with SIF there are breaks in between events.
>>
>Beginner gacha right after I blew 250 jewels a day ago
Dammit.
Also constant score grinding makes me barely progress story at all. Can't defeat highest Curan because I'm kinda new to this
>>
>>17172007
I'm just bothered by the requirements gradually going up.
>>
>>17174243
I guess they finally realized that they aren't going to make enough money and want people to pay for more gems for ACT or gacha pulls for the +50% event point SSRs.
>>
File: loli escha.png (290KB, 712x508px) Image search: [Google]
loli escha.png
290KB, 712x508px
I scanned the Firis Artbook

https://mega.nz/#!hbhHAaLA!eXfdzHs2U6IeHfa9RmfhkcFagzVnp8U_1XCyUB36BMk
password: mybeautifulwifefiris
>>
>>17176715
Nice resolution there, almost enough for thumbnails.
>>
>>17177527
Yeah well go buy your own artbook and scanner
>>
>>17174300
Nobody's gonna pull for the event point SSRs that turn like any other SSR after the event ends, and people should have enough gems saved up to refill ACT during events without buying.

Google Play stopped showing top earning apps below the Top 200 so I can't track how Trinary is doing anymore - it was between 300-399 last I could see it.

The other day I did run into an assist character with a 15 energy 妖刀 though, which I think means it had to be fused 5 times (I know 2 is only 10 energy). That means someone whaled enough to get 5 copies of an SSR that has 0.12% draw chance.
>>
Is there any particular reason Atelier Sophie didn't get a Japanese language release on steam but Firis did? Are there any plans to add Japanese language options?
Also how are the ports in general, if anyone here has played either?
>>
>>17193346
They seem to be limited to 720p internal resolution which makes the image look blurry if you're playing at 1080p. The PS4 versions do not have this problem. The keyboard controls are also pretty bad so I'd recommend a controller.
>>
>>17193346
decent enough, especially after they fixed them

the sophie dlc that ties into firis isn't out on pc though still
it isn't that important (especially if you just read a summary), but it is currently a minus compared to the ps4 version
>>
It's sad that I'm more hyped for the Mobile game than a mainline Atelier game. Firis and Sophie really killed the series for me, harder than Shallie ever could, hell I'd take another Shallie over another Mystery game.
>>
>>17194466
I think that says more about you than it does Atelier.
>>
>>17166150
What if I'm a really picky eater?
Picking the first option would be a lie, whereas the second option is certainly a true statement. Ergo, the second option is superior.
Tatoria will just have to grow up quicker.
Also, Sadist Ion is better than Masochist Ion. Outgoing Ion is precious, though.
>>
>>17194466
Same. I really do owe an apology to Shallie.
Too bad the mobage will most likely be another p2w gacha shit.
>>
When the hell is the new atelier announcement!
>>
>>17205216
Maybe they're waiting until we get closer to that concert or whatever.
>>
>>17201824
Same, I thought it couldn't get much worse after Shallie, then it got much worse. After replaying Shallie plus I realized the game wasn't bad at all and had some good qualities to boot, like decent combat, an amazing sound track, and great looking set piece for fields, all together making for a great atmosphere. I was asking too much for a game to live up to the standards of Gramnad and Arland. Not only that but as a solo game it's really close in contention with Ayesha for being the best dusk game.

Sophie on the other hand has zero redeeming aspects, even the ost was bland, a rarity for a Gust game. The game was soo barren they had to add in more bland and generic fields and add another difficulty level. Firis was full of bugs and I still have not finished it even though I bought it day 1 in Japan. Yuugen and Noko's art style don't translate well to 3d. Firis looks amazing in all the promo art but she really looks like a potato in game. Mystery would have been a lot better with 2d portraits.

Anyways I would welcome another Shallie at this rate seeing as we will never get another Viorate.
>>
I want to FUCK Rorona!
>>
File: Ion custom maid.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ion custom maid.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>modders have started releasing english patches for Vita games (TiTs EVO, Omega Labyrinth)
>Ciel nosurge will probably never get one
>>
>>17209505
Didn't Aquagon say on his twitter that the next project is gonna be Ciel?
>>
>>17209505
The game's text files are all in plain text files. I was trying to get my group to TL it but it's honestly a boring game with retarded time gates. The life sim isn't worth dealing with all the menus and load times and Hymp management.
>>
>>17209632
He did. He's still working on the Atelier Marie + Elie project though, and while they're currently doing the final check-up on the edited texts, who knows how long the beta-testing will take them.

>>17209750
Given that mentality, it's good that you didn't go through with translating it.
Plus, what a way to miss the point of what the game is like, just for nitpicking about minor things.
>>
>>17209763
>what a way to miss the point of what the game is like,
>what the game is like

Offline is missing all the social aspects and special events of the game that made it worth having second vita for. Anyone that plays offline will never know what the game is like. If you are okay with waiting an hour to watch a 4 minute story event with some Ion life sim in between then hey power to you, that's how to enjoy the game.

However most people will pick it up and try to read it like a visual novel asap, those people are going to be really disappointed with the game system. Also it takes up an ungodly amount of memory space. I know Ciel Nosurge is something meant to be read over the course of a year so that you can get all the holiday events with Ion. People that will read it in English if it comes releases will not know that. The sad truth is you can't play Ciel Nosurge as intended anymore.
>>
File: ion_gifanim_ぼー・・・.gif (63KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
ion_gifanim_ぼー・・・.gif
63KB, 289x289px
>>17200989

Tatoria wasn't the issue, it was the little girl.

also, Ion as an outgoing masochist was my favorite. I found it quite difficult to make choices that didn't end up pushing her that way, even when replaying to get all of the crystals.

Her envious squeals as she steps on Kanon, wishing their roles were switched, was a lot more enjoyable than Kanon sucking on her foot later on.
>>
Question, I've played Iris1 and ArTonelico1, and currently playing Mana Khemia. Do the newer atelier games have the same kind of feel, just with nicer artwork? Or are there more fundamental changes?

By feel, I mean the sort of clunky moving/jumping, weird random-ish dialogue, beautiful backgrounds, easy-ish battles, and of course the alchemy.

I'm sort of hoping that the Arland+ games are more polished. Basically I'm having trouble imagining a 3d atelier game. Can someone who's played both the 2d and 3d games give me some idea of what to expect?
>>
>>17209963
They aren't much like those games at all. YouTube some gameplay videos.
>>
>>17209750
>Hymp management
HymP stops being a problem very quickly unless you're trying to marathon it right after starting it up.
>>
Steam finally got the Sophie/Firis events

http://steamcommunity.com/games/527270/announcements/detail/1317714170804480792
>>
>>17209836
The actual core of the game are the interactions with Ion and the memories we restore to watch.
The interactions with the other players were secondary at most, and the only significant events were the real life ones involving Filament Star and the Seven-Dimensional Cafe, which only people living in Japan could attend in the first place. So it's not like people are actually missing anything important from playing Offline.

Plus, what waiting for hours to watch events? With the time-skip option that Offline includes, it depends solely on the players if they want to play it real-time like Online was, or if they want to spend the necessary HymP to skip the waiting entirely.
>>
>>17210429
>Plus, what waiting for hours to watch events? With the time-skip option that Offline includes, it depends solely on the players if they want to play it real-time like Online was, or if they want to spend the necessary HymP to skip the waiting entirely.

Using Hymp to time skip is a very clunky way of unlocking memories and was not the intended way of playing the game, which was my point to the post I quoted. Yes you can use hymp to time skip. It's an ass backwards convoluted mess of menu navigation. Anyone that just wants to read the story like a vn without that mess is going to be really disappointed. I've timed it, and depending on the node you will spend nearly 2 minutes per node having to go from menu to menu just per memory. The worst part is that each menu has some load time. It's a really piss poor system. Which goes back to my original point.

>>17209750
>I was trying to get my group to TL it but it's honestly a boring game with retarded time gates. The life sim isn't worth dealing with all the menus and load times and Hymp management.

Also using HymP fucks up the day night cycle which would normally be synced. Also if you use timeskip to finish the game you won't get all of the holiday events anyways unless you mess with your system time. Which would require you to exit the game per holiday event, which is another mess. You also don't get enough Hymp to collect every node using time skip without waiting because KT wanted to make money selling Hymp like energy for mobage. It's not worth the headache unless you REALLY love Ion.
>>
>>17210639
Talking to you is a waste of time. You're doing nothing but spouting bullshit that contradicts itself.
>>
So now that the Kagura, aka FreyMenow secret is out, maybe we can get her channel next week.
>>
>>17211883
Can the anons keep posting spoilers? I've given up on the mobage, I just don't have time for it.
>>
>>17209963
Movement isn't too much of a focus in the game, so it's kind of inherently clunky. The random/slice of life dialogue is a staple to the series.
Background details can't quite compare in 3D, but the fixed perspectives occasionally look well detailed.
Typically there are only a handful of optional difficult bosses each game, which tend to take a lot of planning to clear.
Alchemy in Iris 1/3 and both Mana Khemia are pretty basic compared to the later games. Iris 2's alchemy is more in line with the later and current games.
>>
File: 2016-05-25-234538.jpg (117KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-25-234538.jpg
117KB, 960x544px
>>17209963
>I'm sort of hoping that the Arland+ games are more polished. Basically I'm having trouble imagining a 3d atelier game. Can someone who's played both the 2d and 3d games give me some idea of what to expect?

Iris and MK are nothing like the rest of the atelier games so it might be jarring. If you are moving to Arland expect a lot more slice of life scenes, and less combat, and some time limits. Also expect to do a bunch of MMO like fetch/craft/kill quests for money. The movement in Arland is very free but the environments are not interesting until the late game areas, most areas are only about the size of two screens and the world feels a lot smaller in general. You can get from one side of a field to the other in 15 seconds most of the time and there are not many expansive "maze" like areas, it's mostly just hall ways with maybe a branching route aside from the few areas like pic related. You can't control the camera and It's a bit closterfobic as a result. Arland is really one of the series you play for the story and not the world. Dusk has much bigger areas and beautiful set pieces, full control of the camera but has problems of it's own. I really loved just moving around and looking at the stuff in the dusk areas.
>>
>>17213629
>full control of the camera
Shallie had full control, I don't think Ayesha or E&L did, but both of those games has better looking areas than arland as well.
>>
does anybody have any hope for the next atelier game? both sophie and firis were abominations.
>>
>>17213806
Sophie was solid and Firis was mediocre. Stop being a melodramatic fag.
>>
>>17213818
I'm getting sick of all these faggot haters as well. Sophie was great. Firis was a disappointment but I have a lot of hope for Ridy/Suuru.
>>
File: 123.gif (502KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
123.gif
502KB, 500x476px
>>17213818
>>17213923
Why are you feel uncomfortable because someone have different opinion?
>>
And I want a JRPG like Iris, not a time management simulator. But that's just my (unpopular) opinion, man. I'm sorry if this post offends someone.
>>
File: IMG_20170621_193410.jpg (229KB, 867x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170621_193410.jpg
229KB, 867x960px
>>17213806
No, Sophie was by far the worst Atelier game I have played. Yuugen and Noko's art is terrible when put into 3d, also their character design is kinda shitty to start with. Even the music for Mystery is bad in comparison to other gust games, yoru no nai kuni has an amazing ost just to compare to a contemporary. Before you talk shit about me being a hater, I own Sophie on the ps4 and vita, bought both day 1 in japan and dumped around 30 hours into the game in a week. For the first 10 hours or so it was great as I figured out the alchemy system. There were no guides no spoiler and I was ready to be amazed, I kept thinking the next part of the story was going to be the good stuff, or the next boss the hard one and it never came. Most characters don't get much development and I felt that even Pamela got more scenes than Julio or Fritz. The game has zero replay value. The areas you visit are lack luster, the town is big but barren, having only 1 city was a downer. There was no sense of economy, the world never dragged me in. I felt really cheated by the lack of content and looking backwards it makes sense that there are no character ends because the characters really didn't do much together and there was no sense of friendship or growth like with Violet and Brigitt, Rorona and Cordelia, Totori and Mimi. It's by far the least connected cast least interesting cast. At first I liked the combat then VERY quickly found it was all style and zero substance, the game is simpler than Ayesha in every way.

The ONLY saving grace of Sophie was a cool new alchemy system to discover and try to break.

As for Firis, I put my copy of Firis into my ps4 a single time and never had the urge to play it again.

Right now I'm playing MK1(psp, second run) , Violet(psp, third run) and Shallie plus(vita, second run). All for the second or third time and have zero urge to play Firis or Sophie for a second time and if the new atelier came out tomorrow I would probably not even buy it.

Gust is taking on too much at once and it's starting to show in the quality of the games. I really love Atelier and hate to see this happen to my favourite series. I hope the money from PC and steam help make better games. Also bring back flying brooms and cities with economies.
>>
>>17214662
Firis literally brought back flying brooms. And part of the story in Firis is that a city is having trouble with a waterspout killing the main route of transport for commerce in the city while also having multiple other towns and cities with their own issues. Firis was also way better than Sophie at having characters interact between each other along with Firis' progression as a character. The rival alchemist Ilmeria actually has a similar sense of growth like Totori and Mimi with Firis.
I'm just pointing out some things that Firis did that Sophie didn't cause I actually like Firis way more than Sophie. But I wholeheartedly agree that Gust is taking on too much and they need to stop trying to develop multiple IPs at the same time.
>>
>>17214697
Thanks for your input. I didn't say much about Firis because I have hardly played it. I think I remember seeing a flying broom in Firis now that you mention it. Maybe I should give it another try but again first time I played it was about 8 months ago and it was the last time I played it. I didn't make the conscious decision to stop playing it, I just never put the disk back into my ps4. I have no urge to play it. I'll give it another shot after this run of Violet.
>>
I personally found Firis a better overall experience than Sophie, but Firis was plagued with a lot of really bad design choices. I'm not really sure what they are trying to do with the series at this point anymore. I want to see Sophie be a sexy onee-san next game!
>>
>>17214802
It feels like Mystery is really lacking in identity. Gust didn't know what to do with the extra power of the ps4, didn't know how much more time and effort a full 3d world takes to create, you can see the struggle of the team with Sophie in terms of content, and Firis in terms of bugs. All of Mystery felt like Gust messing with the formula. Like an alchemy equation gone bad. I want this last Mystery game to be a final experiment like the last two were, try something new be bold. Then I want them to make decisions for the next series and stick with them. Also bring back my wife Hidari.
>>
>>17214843
The last one is the only ps4 exclusive. Sophie and Firis were both very obviously handheld games still.
>>
>>17214854
>obviously handheld games still.

What do you mean? They were not designed for handhelds anymore than any other atelier. Atelier is not really a series I consider to be handheld friendly. I am always juggling 4-6 tasks and the last thing I need is to be interrupted and forget what I was doing. Admittedly not nearly as bad with no time limits.
>>
>>17214884
The games are designed to be able to run on handheld games which means there are sacrifices and compromises to the core gameplay and game design. The ports are nearly identical in terms of gameplay. Yeah sure you are going to get a better experience on console/pc but a lot of game design was made for handhelds since the start. The handheld ports are not different unique games, they are the same game just running on worse hardware. Certain game aspects that would be possible only on console hardware would have to be cut for port integrity.

Is this a good or bad thing? Who knows, Gust is known for making budget titles to begin with. Let's just see what they can do with the finale since its their only true ps4 exclusive.
>>
>>17214920
If you are claiming the vita held Mystery back, then that would be the weakest defence of the Mystery games I have ever read. Also it would show you have no idea why people disliked the Mystery games.
>>
>>17215001
I never claimed it held mystery back at all. When you design games you have to take hardware limitations into mind. Could the mystery series have been more if it was entirely based with ps4 hardware since day 1? Maybe but we don't know because we don't know how ambitious Gust wanted to be. Gust was very clear with the design behind Sophie though, they wanted it to be easily accessible for new players to get into the series. Firis was supposed to be about large maps and exploration with the sense of adventure. The large maps could potentially be telling of where Gust wants to take the series. I honestly enjoyed both of them but they were pretty forgettable as games overall.

My entire point about the hardware limitations is that the final games could have ended up very differently from what we have right now. I don't expect Gust to make a massive game like Skyrim but Gust is potentially going to expand on Firis and made an even larger world.
>>
>>17215181
I think that's really farfetched. I don't think Gust is going to start making AAA atelier games. And I don't think the vita changed anything in the game design of any atelier game. Could it have been different? Yes, would it have been? Probably not. Anyways could haves and what ifs are little more than wish thinking.
>>
>>17214920
>their only true ps4 exclusive

I looked on dengekionline, Gust's website, and rewatched the press event and can't find a single image with the ps4 logo much less anyone saying it's a ps4 exclusive.
>>
>>17214072
You would better search for another series then. Iris was an outlier as far as the Atelier series is concerned, and the "time management simulator" is one of the staples to the series.
>>
>>17213629
>The movement in Arland is very free but the environments are not interesting until the late game areas
If it doesn't have its own bgm theme, then it's just a material gathering point.

People should post more of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWH8S5lgZf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWtM3iID-Yw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuk9Qvy5AiM
>>
>>17214662
I had a lot of fun playing Firis when I got to Flussheim

And then I left Flussheim and lost all the will to continue
>>
>>17216387
Sorry but moving around in Arland is nowhere near as interesting as moving around in MK, Iris, and Gramnad. You can actually get lost in those games, you can't get lost in Arland. That's not to say Arland is bad or anything, but for all the free 3d movement exploring is not a thing in Arland.
>>
>>17214854
>>17214920
>>17215278

Can anyone confirm that the next Atelier is ps4 only? Or was that guy just a shit posting console warrior that has no idea what he is talking about? I'm sure it will be on PC/PS4 with a possibility of vita, but I can't even confirm it's a ps4 game. None of the news sites nor Gust has mentioned what platform the game will run on so far.
>>
I'm about to start Firis.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1206x619px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1206x619px
>>17218229
I just started.

Any way to fix the shitty AA and shitty shadows on PC? The ps4 screen shots look nothing like this. Also, I'm getting random frame drops and audio crack. Have a decent set up and latest drivers, this really should not be an issue. Is the ps4 version better?
>>
>>17218394
You can't really see it on a still image but the shadows flicker and the black spots on the monster's wing are textures popping in and out. The shadows have this horrible aliasing effect even at max shadows.
>>
>>17218394
>>17218406
PC Firis have fucked up shaders and no ambient occlusion. You can fix it with reshade to some degree. I already uninstalled game but I posted my preset file and mini guide in one of the previous threads so you can try to find it.
Shadows however fucked up on all platforms.
>>
>>17218645
Yea I've been reading up on it. Firis also has a pretty small and poor cast as well. I think the large areas might have been too ambitious for Gust because it seems like everything else suffered. How did Gust manage to make a game worst than Sophie? What the fuck?
>>
>>17218687
How do you know about Firis cast if you just started?
>>
File: Untitled.png (178KB, 322x251px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
178KB, 322x251px
Who designed this? YUCK! It's fucking terrible. They gave up Hidari and Mel for THIS?
>>
File: 25-meruru_2039.jpg (114KB, 843x480px) Image search: [Google]
25-meruru_2039.jpg
114KB, 843x480px
>>17218698
>I've been reading up on it
I've been reading up on Firis at first just for technical stuff like why the game's shadows flicker soo much but I also started to read reviews while I lurking some forums.

>>17218700
All they needed to do was copy Hanna.
>>
>>17218229
Being red-green colorblind sucks. Had a hard time making items in Sophie because red and green boxes looked the same. Gave up experimenting on synthesis in that game.

About two hours into Firis. Realize it's the same thing, but now with bonus colored lines..................................

Not even loli Escha can save this game for me now.
>>
>>17218740
Don't worry I can see all 3 colors and the game is still bad.
>>
File: 1495440882607.jpg (88KB, 597x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495440882607.jpg
88KB, 597x380px
>>17218733
>I've been reading up on Firis at first just for technical stuff like why the game's shadows flicker soo much but I also started to read reviews while I lurking some forums.
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>17218700
She looks better on PS4. Wasn't it confirmed that the PC release uses a fucked up hodgepodge of PS4 and Vita assets?
>>
>>17218750

Why would that be bait? It's not far from what is said in these threads.
>>
>>17218740
So far you are the only person that shits on Mystery games that I think has a legitimate reason to not play the game or like it.

Everyone else needs to get over the minor issues like the shadows looking like shit and moving weirdly.
>>
>>17218964
Those shadows are an epileptic hazzard. Also the textures are fucked as well, some times they pop in and out into black. Also some times polygons pop in and out around Firis's model. You can keep your head in the sand, but I complain because I care.
>>
>>17218964
>shadows
>minor issues
you fucking what mate, it literally kills any semblance of immersion the exploration might have
>>
How does sophie on ps3 compare to sophie on ps4?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 692x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 692x1384px
>>17220306
>>17219098
>>17218964
>Everyone else needs to get over the minor issues like the shadows looking like shit and moving weirdly.

Models literally have random polygons sticking in and out of them. This game is just buggy and unfinished. Am I just supposed to ignore this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1276x716px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1276x716px
How do people always know where to find Firis?
>>
File: 20170329222933_1.jpg (394KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170329222933_1.jpg
394KB, 1920x1080px
>>17220922
You can see her giant cow tits from miles away.
>>
>>17222933
That clipping really fucking triggers me. Also, yes. Firis' body is the only thing keeping me from dropping this game. Holy shit she needs doujins.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170624-131130.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-131130.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
Trinary may not be a hit, but the players it does have sure are loyal.

Back when I first started, I made a habit of kicking anyone from my friends list if they went offline for over a week, assuming they'd dropped the game at that point.

My friends list is full (33/33) and I haven't had to kick anyone in over a month. One person is >2 days, one person (someone in this thread who I'm hesitant to kick) is >8 days, but everyone else (31 people) have signed in within 24 hrs.

Gust really doesn't know how to monetize, though. I'm still playing 100% free, but usually in mobage there's at least something to tempt you to spend - there's nothing here. Just doing the events gets me all the big candy I need for the best story options, and my team beats all the top-tier event bosses easily so there's no need to buy gems to spin the gacha either.

66 affection is still at 'Friends' level with Tsubame. I feel like the next step up is close, though.
>>
anons who played Blue Reflection, was it enjoyable? Compared to, say, yorukuni?
>>
>>17228449
it was short and really cute, but it doesn't really have much replay value

yorukuni had boring combat and nothing else going for it other than jiggling boobs

so i would go with 10 times better than it, but probably like a 7 overall
>>
>>17230993
>yorukuni had boring combat and nothing else going for it
Except for the excellent music and likeable characters and decent story and good art direction. Can't say I minded the combat either. Reminded me of running dungeons in PSO back on the Dreamcast. Both are enjoyable in a "turn your brain off" kind of way.
>>
File: 123.jpg (27KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
27KB, 704x396px
>>17231585
>decent story
Ok, everything else could be a matter of taste, but really?
>>
>>17231765
Yeah I thought it was pretty solid. It wasn't told particularly well but hey that's every Gust game ever.
>>
>>17231794
>particularly well
Meant to say particularly well told.
>>
>>17226049
>66 affection
Jesus Christ. I did good in dropping it early, no way I would have gone through all those hours of mobage torture.

It's still Tsuchiya though, so I'd be very pleased if some Anon posted updates about the plot. If there's any plot at all.
>>
File: event.png (964KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
event.png
964KB, 2160x3840px
I finally got 30,000 event points, good lord. They need to give the point-gathering events a rest so that newer players have time to catch up. We'll see in 2 days, gonna laugh and maybe cry if it's another point event but with an even higher cap.

>>17236883
70 affection now! Still friends.

I can't claim to be up to date on everything since I'm focusing mainly on Tsubame for now (see: these damn events taking up all my time), lots of good stuff happens in the individual character routes.

For the main story, it's been mostly light stuff until recently (about Gab having a crush on Hikaru-kun, the bastard), spring festival, etc. Most recently it turned to Kagura and Tsubame, with Kagura dragging Tsubame around Akihabara and getting her to read things a 15 year old shouldn't be reading, along with plenty of yuribait between the two. Kagura's acting weird and seems to get triggered and snap at Tsubame over certain things though, especially when she talks about how much she likes FreyMenow's music and how it's changed recently and she likes the old FreyMenow stuff better. Of course, it turns out Kagura IS FreyMenow in the latest episode.

They're still just fighting curan in disturbance areas for now, but interesting stuff has happened in Tsubame's route:
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-17-48-06.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-17-48-06.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>17238381
Tsubame was hospitalized for most of her youth so she's very, very naive and innocent. Way too trusting and gullible, it's her character and her appeal I guess. The first kokorosphere secretary you meet inside her is basically an embodiment of this.

In a recent chapter, she tells the player that she'll be using her paid time off to take a vacation next week (of course she has paid time off, labor regulations!), so next chapter when you dive she's not there. Instead, she left you this note, which tells you how to properly find the curan to defeat, but she also says "oh and by the way there are other commands (and here they are) but please don't use them, I trust you!"

Of course the player is a dick and uses every forbidden command to poke around Tsubame's heart, peeping on her waiting to meet up with Kagura to ask her how sex works (basically) and other private memories. You also input a blank command that she didn't mention which takes you to an empty room with Chiharu in it - when she sees you she looks shocked, like you shouldn't be here, and forcibly ejects you. You can also read some suspicious documents about Chiharu and another mysterious, so far unnamed person, which Tsubame's secretary knows nothing about.

Anyway, next chapter you come back to Tsubame's kokorosphere and her secretary is on the verge of tears - why did you poke around when she specifically asked you not to? She says it's her fault for neglecting her job though and doesn't blame you, but mentions this week's guidance being her 'last job'. If you have enough big candy, you can ask further about why she said 'last' - it turns out as a result of your meddling from last time, she got fired and a different Tsubame personality secretary will be replacing her from next week. For a rather obscene amount of big candy you can follow a dialogue tree that eventually gets the secretary to tell you her real name before she leaves - it's Karen. You can apologize and she'll forgive you and say goodbye, sure enough she's been replaced in this week's update with a different, sterner personality.

tl;dr main story is mostly about Kagura right now, Tsubame's route shows some shady shit is going on behind the scenes, other routes probably have good stuff in them too but I need to progress further in them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-03-16-44-31.png (604KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-03-16-44-31.png
604KB, 1080x1920px
>>17238431
Here's the note Tsubame's secretary leaves you when she's on vacation, the naive and trusting thing.

The hidden command that leads to Chiharu's room is 'Type::'

Secretaries sure have an easy job if all they have to do is type two commands into a console normally, though.
>>
>>17238436
What if you actually didn't type those commands? It'd be nice if you got a different plot path where Karen stays. (Another anon who dropped the game.)
>>
File: puni.jpg (1MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
puni.jpg
1MB, 1920x2160px
>>17223875
>>
>>17239705
Sometimes when you choose a command, it gets flagged permanently even when you re-view events. Viewing the 'View::Secret' is one of those events that is now permanently flagged for me. I tried it and it does seem possible to do your job properly without peeping, so I have no idea what happens.

Also, I need to apologize and correct something: the suspicious activity re: Chiharu and the organization is from Miyabi's route, not Tsubame's. It all melded together a bit in my head (marathoned the story modes a lot when they discounted the ACT cost), whoops.

I did discover something neat while going through that scenario a second time to check, though - normally when you barge into Chiharu's room from Tsubame's kokorosphere she kicks you out immediately, but a 'wait!' dialog does pop up for just a split second (so fast that I thought it was unpressable my first time). If you jam your finger where you know the dialogue option will pop up before it does, you can stop her from kicking you out immediately. Nothing too interesting though, she just says you're the worst for snooping on people's private memories and that you're interrupting her while she's eating, and then kicks you out.
>>
There is no Yorukuni ost?
>>
>>17243030
Hot
>>
Where did it go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ICv5qlAKQ
>>
>>17243030
>>17244882

pretty fucked up of them to include an inset in the corner that shows exactly how she's sitting on it
>>
File: .jpg (84KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
84KB, 639x640px
>>17244323
Has been out for as long as the game has.
The English LE even comes with the soundtrack.
>>
File: .png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17243030
I think it's kind of cute that Shallotte was aware and embarrassed by this possibility, but Firis is too pure to even think about it.
>>
Why are they wasting so much time and money on yoru garbage? Do the nips really like this series? On one hand I want it to bomb but on the other I don't want it to hurt Gust too bad financially.
>>
>>17245684
The first one sold really well. Considering that Atelier games keep selling less with each installment and Blue Reflection and Ar Nosurge bombed they need Yoru 2 to succeed.
>>
File: event2.jpg (568KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
event2.jpg
568KB, 1080x1920px
Well well well, yet another 30000 point max 2-week event of the same type as before.

Bridal theme this time, and I have to admit that they have made me want one of the SSR curan in the new gacha for once - Bridal exec●cord is adorable, but even at an 'increased' 0.32% chance, that's still less than 1 in 300. Maybe I'll spend my tickets on it if they become usable in it when the current top gacha disappears on the 5th.

I should be happy that the Hanged Doll in my party was chosen to be one of the 'event curan' and had her 2nd ability changed to +20% event points during the event, but I'm not, her regular 2nd ability (+35% energy to all party curan) is the reason I use her in the first place, damn it.

Anyway, at least Gust posted a notice this update saying that they are aware of the trouble caused to people trying to do both events and story and that they're going to be looking into ways of making the story requirements more lenient.
>>
>>17245607
I meant the OP doesn't have link for one.
>>
File: nav.jpg (127KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nav.jpg
127KB, 1080x1920px
>>17247942
And now having watched the episode and played this week's route, finally some big developments.

After Kagura is exposed as FreyMenow and is comforted by Tsubame, she gets in an elevator to her personal suite, crying in the elevator as it rises. When the door opens, someone says "The preparations are complete - it's time to destroy Tsubame Ohse" and that someone is - Chiharu!

DO~~~~N

When you return back from watching the episode, you just get this error message saying that the program is quitting because the Navigator doesn't exist - Chiharu is gone, no asking her questions like 'so you're really the last boss, huh?'
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-05-17.png (959KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-05-17.png
959KB, 1080x1920px
>>17248106
Reminder from several chapters ago.
>>
>>17245684
I doubt Gust overspends on any game, especially with KT at the helm.

>>17247196
>Considering that Atelier games keep selling less with each installment
Sophie sold exceptionally well.
>>
File: chichanloveloverpg.jpg (1MB, 2157x3837px) Image search: [Google]
chichanloveloverpg.jpg
1MB, 2157x3837px
We dying? Should I keep posting Trinary stuff or let the thread RIP?

Apparently they're going to do some collabs in July.
>>
File: noa2.png (913KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
noa2.png
913KB, 640x914px
>No Vita release
>More PC faggotry

I'm really not liking the way nu-Gust is operating.
>>
>>17253904
Vita is dead anon. If you want a portable console get the Switch.
>>
>>17253904
>not wanting a Switch version for non gimped portability and a PC version for high quality visuals and to be part of a permanent modern platform
>>
>>17254176
Get out nintendofag
>>
>>17254180
I like the Vita. But the Vita is much weaker hardware than the switch and NoA already ran poorly on the Vita. Itd be cool if KT kept releasing Vita versions but I'm just saying that realistically you're gimping yourself
>>
>>17254205
That's mostly because their games are poorly optimized, the Vita is generally powerful enough for Gust games.

They've released enough Vita games that it should be reasonable to expect that they've improved.
>>
>>17254232
Fair enough. They can definitely do better
>>
>>17253904
>nu-Gust
It's KT, has nothing to do with Gust. Platforms are based on sales.
If there's not enough profit in publishing a specific version, it won't get published.
>>
Who is the most prude and most promiscuous atelier?
>>
New ridy/suuru info when?
>>
Looks like gameplay is going to be the same single button mash with zero impact.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-wisDTo_Y
>>
>>17255498
Why the fuck are they making this again?
>>
File: 1452126987648.png (88KB, 304x272px) Image search: [Google]
1452126987648.png
88KB, 304x272px
>>17255498
>Looks like gameplay is going to be the same

That's not entirely true, it looks like the AI is going to be somewhat less retarded. Fights with lots of enemies hopefully won't have them get stuck trying to walk through each other and make a non-mobile blob this time around.
>>
>>17254942
Ayesha and Totori respectively
>>
>>17255597
Pope Ludgert, the arena, and bonus dungeon all kind of showed how the gameplay could be interesting. The problem is none of this was explored in the main game and Nightmare Form just made a joke of bosses.
>>
YnnK2 looks fun.
>>
>>17228449
felt like a new director trying to inspire tsuchiya feels without the mechanics to accomplish it.

overall, it was a pleasant and relaxing game to play, very easy-going. never really challenging though.
>>
>>17259080
>totori
>promiscuous

Yeah, no. Here's your reply.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-115548.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-115548.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
This event's new bromides. Barreled through the first 16000 points quickly this time thanks to my ACT pool getting bigger and bigger, and being able to 2-shot the boss.

Tsubame and Kagura
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-115604.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-115604.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
Aya
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-115619.jpg (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-115619.jpg
1MB, 2160x3840px
Gab taking selfies of herself in the changing room
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-115632.jpg (1013KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-115632.jpg
1013KB, 2160x3840px
And lastly, Miyabi. With an obligatory 空気嫁 joke
>>
File: Screenshot_20170701-105544.png (3MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-105544.png
3MB, 2160x3840px
Someone else's bridal exec●cord

I want her so bad, praying that her gacha becomes spinnable with free tickets once the gacha expiring on the 5th disappears.
>>
How did they manage to fuck up Firis' PC optimization when Sophie will run on a 5 year old laptop?
>>
Is this the place to go to check if something written in Keihansoukaishi (Emotional Song Pact) is correct?
>>
>>17261495
Probably. Shameless plug for my website: https://www.felesatra.moe/keihan/
>>
File: Keihansoukaishi.png (112KB, 732x476px) Image search: [Google]
Keihansoukaishi.png
112KB, 732x476px
I translated "We love each other, I wish it will last forever", the half before the coma being the emotion words and the other one being the leading words.
In case my handwriting is terrible, it's "ih-cyen i-fer-i ah-ih-cyen ih=nyei-nyei-i nu pau-fao-i".
My main doubt is about "ah-ih-cyen", "reciprocal". I'm aware that "ah" is used exclusively by Genom, but the construction of the term seems to be "1st person pronoun - 1st person pronoun - plural pronoun marker" and "ih-ih-cyen" seems clunky, I'd expect "ah" to be used in an idiomatic way to mark the difference between it an "ih-cyen", that is "us", and "each other".
Thoughts?

>>17261639
Other than the priority list for character cluster formation, I had found the rest of the info elsewere. It's still quite helpful.
Thank you.
>>
>>17261062
Sophie - PS3 game at heart
Firis - LOL SHADOWS LOL OPEN WORLD
>>
Begging for A19 news.
>>
>>17268437
Soon™
>>
>>17268437
Will probably hear more after Yoru2 releases.
Looking forward to Atelier Online news as well. Wouldn't expect much but it looks cute.
>>
There's a guy on the /h/ drawthread that said he'd like to do EXA PICO requests. Like fucking clockwork he's been spammed by mishafag.
Anyone got some legit requests for that drawfag?
>>
>>17269665
I'd love loli Cocona get creampied in missionary and her doing leg-lock completed with X-ray that show her egg get fertilized.

>Loli
Then Luca with similar pose.
>>
>>17269665
>wander into /jp/
>find a Gust thread
>some anon mentions me
Surprising, but nice.

>>17270090
I'd do the Luca one. On the backlog. Should I deliver on /h/ or on the /i/ NSFW board?
>>
>>17270096
How about both?
If I have to choose, then /h/.
>>
>>17270102
Ok, I'll post in both. I'm currently on a break, so I'll get to it in a few days. Is that alright?
>>
>>17270105
It's always alright.
I never like pushing people to do free work.
>>
Still no new atelier, I'm assuming that game is also made for the switch
>>
Is there a difference in nuance between "Yea" and "Waa", or is the only difference between the two that "Yea" is of Central Note origin and "Waa" of Metafalss Note?
Would a Metafalsian non-IPD reyvateil default to "Waa" in that case?
>>
File: About Vacuum Tubes.png (123KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
About Vacuum Tubes.png
123KB, 620x620px
>>17270108
I posted a WIP of a piece I'm working on that is EXA_PICO related so you can see the way I draw and decide wether to build some expectations on your delivery once I get to it.
It's on /d/'s drawthread, but the only /d/ content is Earthes due to being a robot. Otherwise it's as vanilla as it can get.
The drawthread is thread 7513993, the post is 7523197. Not linking in case it breaks some rule.

Pic related was the faceholder for Ion's place during drafting. Messing with the Genomirai Keihansoukaishi generator is fun.
>>
>>17279770
It would default to whatever word the Reyvateil prefers according to her sense of musical aesthetics and she finds fitting better to whatever she is trying to sing.

Ancient Metafalss Note and Central Standard Note have the same priority because they are both classed under the Standard Hymmnos type, meaning all Reyvateils from Sol Ciel, Metafalss and Sol Cluster can use them without restrictions.
>>
>>17282423
I had forgotten that reyvateils likely aren't aware of the distinct notes prior to the standarization.
Makes sense that they would choose the form that fit the best in a melody. Pronounciation is also twisted for melodic purposes.
I can't remember "waa" being used in any song, though. Time to hit the lyric booklets.
>>
>>17282487
Seems that it was only used in the Ar Ciel Technical Compilation Room and some Lexicons.
>>
File: DC-bCKZVoAAfK-v.png large.png (834KB, 738x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DC-bCKZVoAAfK-v.png large.png
834KB, 738x1024px
>>
>>17253904
That's all Koei Tecmo US, dumb EOP.
>>
>>17214662
>Yuugen and Noko's art is terrible when put into 3d
i disagree
>>
>>17214802
I would like the mechanics of alchemy to be more complex. For too long its been number crunching into a pot. Things like fermenting, grinding powder, drying, and other processes can be used to effect quality and traits. Queing and timing certain ingredients to be ready will add to the complexity. Also I always prefer Atelier games with an actual shop that makes actual income.
>>
>>17281386
Oh, it looks nice.
>>
http://social.gust.co.jp/pc/event/gakkou/vote

Kaori bottom 2
Chihiro not top 10
Rika in top 10
Fumio top 2

How did things go this wrong
>>
http://social.gust.co.jp/pc/event/live/asl

The special Atelier live event is coming up in a few days. Maybe we'll get info there. Nobody gives a fuck about Yoru2. That shit doesn't come out until the end of August and I don't want to have to wait that long until we start getting Atelier news.
>>
>>17286165
With the way things have been going Yoru2 might end up being the better game.
>>
>>17286747
No chance.
>>
>>17286893
Yoru1 was already better than Firis.
>>
>>17286967
Firis was a disappointment but still better than Yoru.
>>
>>17287079
Yoru has better environments and looks better overall, has much better music, plays better (everything in Firis is toothless, while some of the arena challenges and optional bosses in Yoru require at least a little bit of thought and strategy), has a better story, and has better characters.
Firis has better character models and that's it.
>>
>>17287248
>everything in Firis is toothless
The hidden bosses are actually quite strong on very hard difficulty.
They can easily wipe your party on the first turn, but the problem is more so how grindy it is to actually get the traits for it. Most of them have a very low drop rate, and the bosses basically require top traits to clear. I feel like a lot of people missed on Firis' challenge because of this.

If you want to be crazy, Truth Memory requires 100% institute completion per item.
>>
File: 1253040184430.jpg (11KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
1253040184430.jpg
11KB, 192x240px
>while some of the arena challenges and optional bosses in Yoru require at least a little bit of thought and strategy), has a better story, and has better characters.
>>
File: at20th.jpg (39KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
at20th.jpg
39KB, 500x600px
I can't wait to get mine.
>>
Welp, after seeing the 1-2 comparison trailer for Yoru2, I'm definitely gonna buy it. They addressed pretty much all my gripes with Yoru1.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-222732.png (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-222732.png
2MB, 2160x3840px
Kagura channel still not available.

Still 'Friends' status with Tsubame at 81 affection.

According to Chiharu we're finally entering 'Phase 2' though, and the main story has finally picked up, so that's something.
>>
>first year since 2000 with no main Atelier game and only year besides 1999 with no physical Atelier game
Happy 20th anniversary
>>
>>17291724
The new one could still release this year.
>>
>>17291724
Good. The last few entries have proven that forcing annual installments were starting to hurt the series more and more. I'd much rather have Gust take their time and make a quality game rather than worry about releasing during an ultimately meaningless anniversary.
>>
>>17291925
There's no way. Atelier Online is scheduled for Holiday 2017 and is set to appear at TGS while A19 has no release window and we don't know when we'll see footage of it. Plus, Blue Reflection was released and Yorukuni 2 is releasing this year. I'm glad they're taking more than a year this time though, I was just thinking it was ironic for those milestones to be hit in the 20th anniversary year.
>>
>>17292080
There's usually not much time in between them officially revealing the game and then releasing it. I don't think the main team is even working on the online thing either and I thought they were having a mobile game dev help them or something. Also yoru2 was supposed to release a good while ago but I think the Switch version made them delay it longer. I'm sure they have multiple teams working on the different games too. If I rember correctly, Sophie was announced in like July or August and then released in November. I'm not saying I want them to rush but its still very possible that it'll release this year if they reveal it by the end of August. Either way I just hope they're not wasting time on an open world again and bloating the cast with NPCs that nobody cares about.
>>
The 20th anniversary event in in about 13 hours so the new game might be announced there
>>
>>17292328
>I don't think the main team is even working on the online thing either and I thought they were having a mobile game dev help them or something.

I'm sure there's Gust direction/involvement, but NHN PlayArt is on board for development.
>>
>>17285433
Those top 5 are actually my top 5 and Narimiya is objectively worst girl. Nips have good taste.
>>
>>17293383
We probably won't get anything at the event. It would be nice if they put up a teaser website with a date though.
>>
File: DSC_0029.jpg (2MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0029.jpg
2MB, 3920x2204px
Anyone alive in this thread now? Anyone also at the live concert?
>>
>>17296132
I don't have anyone to go with, or I would have gone. Too awkward to go to these kinds of events alone.
>>
>>17296151
I asked if anyone was going a few threads ago but sadly nobody responded.
Most people here are alone anyway. Including myself.
>>
File: DSC_0031.jpg (3MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0031.jpg
3MB, 3920x2204px
If you're in tokyo right now, it isn't too late to pop over to Toyosu for the concert. They're selling standing tickets on the spot.
>>
>>17296158
I would go if I lived in Japan.
>>
File: DSC_0032.jpg (3MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0032.jpg
3MB, 3920x2204px
Preparing to go in now.
Those guys in front bought the premium 20k jpy tickets.
>>
>>17296132
>>17296181
W-will you upload those?
>>
File: evolution.jpg (46KB, 534x293px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.jpg
46KB, 534x293px
I want to buy ntny's art finder (the scan on sadpanda is shit and I want to support ntny anyway), but all I can find online are scalpers selling at twice retail, or used ones.
>>
File: 1476124848777.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476124848777.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>17301969
> but all I can find online are scalpers selling at twice retail, or used ones.

This is why you either pre-order when you have the chance, or harass them on twatter until the twats make another production run of the stuff.
>>
Is it wrong if Infel is my favorite girl in AT2?
>>
>>17305982
Infel is great. Not my favourite, but she's great.
I like to think that rather than "The Seed of Love", Infel Phira is "Infel's seed", with her seeing herself as Rhaplanca, crafting the last seed of Implanta
>>
>>17306035
Though it's the opposite: Infel owes her name to Infel Phira, as Grammul gave her that name so people would always remember her, given she was originally supposed to be sacrificed for Metafalica to be created.

Plus, the Infel Phira project had existed for centuries before she came and completed it.
>>
Despite being pushed to obscurity in a sense, I admire ATfags dedication.

You dont see fans like these often.

Also yes, Infel is great
>>
>>17308062
If by obscurity you mean not turning it into atelier by rushing shitty releases every year, then I'm fine with that. Though I wish it would end with something less, hmm, "controversial" than AT3.
>>
>>17307715
You're right, I need to review the timeline. She only designed the IPD protocols and New Testament of Pastalie hymmnos.

>>17308548
I want more games in the EXA_PICO universe.
Ar Tonelico is in licensing hell, but maybe they could do another series on Ar Ciel, seeing the Seven Bloodstains and all the events leading to the Grathnode Inferia; the events surrounding the Reyvateil rebellion on the Wings of Horus or the war between El Duel and El Elemia would all be very interesting.
Surge Concerto feels very complete to me, so I can't see how a sequel could be made, and Ar Tonelico's future seems quite peaceful and might not be conductive enough to the appearence of conflict for a plot to kick off.
I would absolutely not mind a third series or a stand-alone instalment, honestly.
>>
>>17308548
You have the AT3 light novels and the song Luca got for Kurt Hymneth as the true ending to Ar tonelico though.
>>
File: DEhVCLRXUAUXYjF.jpg (80KB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
DEhVCLRXUAUXYjF.jpg
80KB, 720x320px
Neat
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-183940.png (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-183940.png
2MB, 3840x2160px
Results from Chiharu's survey of players last game are in.

88% of players would sacrifice the world to save the girl whose route they're playing right now.

26% of players would sacrifice the girl whose route they're playing now in order to save Chiharu

Incidentally, I chose to save the world over the girl (12%) and to save Chiharu over the girl (26%) making me a severe minority. I never even had to answer whether I'd choose Chiharu or the world!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfNjDPzDV6U

It's not fair that the Musou Stars versions of Sophie and Plachta have so much more animation.
>>
I think the drawfag that popped up last week is actually legit. You gotta be a true ATfag to write something like this in a drawthread (the post is completely SFW, unlike the thread):
>>>/d/7534427
>>
File: 1.jpg (113KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
113KB, 854x480px
Does anyone here know if there's a full, unedited (without text and effects) version of this picture here? I swear I saw it used in a youtube video.
Please don't tell me it's locked in the password-protected section of Stellatram's website.
>>
So there's going to be no atelier this year?
>>
>>17314597
Gust said they hate Atelier and are canceling the series.
>>
>>17314888
Good. Porting it to PC was a mistake
>>
>>17315016
PCfag here and I completely agree. The Arland trilogy was the pinnacle of the series. Now they're just trying to go for the low-hanging fruit by porting it to PC and dumbing down essential game mechanics to appeal to a "wider" audience.
>>
>>17315039
>the Arland trilogy was the pinnacle of the series
>when Ayesha is better than any of the Arland games
>>
I want to Enter frelia
>>
File: 120073958.jpg (44KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
120073958.jpg
44KB, 384x384px
I really wish they'd print more copies of the Shallie OST. I have the Vocal album but this one for some reason has been impossible to obtain at a reasonable price.
>>
>>17315039
Blame KT for the PC ports, not Gust. I don't like the trend but they're just following the "super cheap port for extra gaijinbux" tactic that's been going on. It feels like shitposting about the series has increased ever since the PC ports though so I'm not happy about that.

Also the games don't feel dumbed down in my opinion. It's easier to get endings now and there's pretty much no missables but I don't see that as a negative. Playing on the hardest modes is still challenging enough and requires you to make good equipment and items. I don't think they've ever said anything about wanting a wider audience either. If they really wanted a wider audience, they'd make the games have a male MC and turn them into action RPGs.
>>
>>17308062
Dunno, something in it really resonated with me, I guess. The games themselves are massively imperfect, and I had entire rants about some story decisions (the execution doesn't always match up to the ideas in the story, honestly), but yet still I love the series for some reason. It's one of my favorite series.
I want to play more of it. I also want it to be well-known, even if it's impossible. I want such a cool series to get recognition. But barring that, at the very least, I just want my fix.
A new instalment might not happen by this point. Perhaps, it's actually likely to not happen, even. Still, the possibility is probably the reason why I still come to these threads at all. Because somewhere deep I hope there will one day be news of a continuation of the setting.
I wonder if this feeling will ever go away. I did play it relatively recently, only a few years ago.
>>
>>17322297
Hold on to that feeling anon cause thats what made me endear the series itself.

>psn sale
>got $40
>was only planning to get Atelier ayesha
>bought ar nosurge on a whim
>fast forward today
>play all of the ar tonelico games
>read all side materials / stories etc.
>understand some of the theories and know the timeline
>craving for more despite knowing its for naught cause story is done and a bigger reason is its at licensing hell

I only regret not getting into the series earlier
>>
>>17324248
Keep in mind that there's a lot of material between drama CDs, Ar Portal columns and novels that hasn't been translated yet though. Aquagon has got his work cut for him from being pretty much the only active translator for the series, not to mention he's been retranslating the setting books because he felt his first attempts at them didn't do them justice.
>>
>>17143446
Jesus christ, literally when? Why do you tease us like this, Gust?
>>
>>17324404
Fully aware and im actually glad theres STILL something to look forward too right?
>>
Just finished my first Atelier game, Marie Plus. From what I can tell, none of the other Atelier games have minigames like Marie. Why would they do that?
>>
Does anyone have a good 100% walkthrough for Blue Reflection?
>>
I played a few hours of Yoru no nai kuni yesterday and today.
The visuals and music are great. The combat system is awfully easy, at least for now.

But the script is abysmal. Whoever wrote this had absolutely no idea how to tell a story. I think they didn't even have a story to tell and just reluctantly made something up to justify his salary. I have zero reason to keep playing except that it's GUST and I want it to get better. Even if I know it won't.
>>
>>17327152
The story is fairly shallow but it definitely does get better. But with that said if you don't like it don't force yourself to play it.
>>
>>17326198
You don't really need one for anything besided maybe the pet game trophy, which there's a video for.
But just google "[game title] wiki" whenever you're playing an import game.
>>
>>17326198
For what purpose
>>
Okay, I finished Yoru no nai kuni, at least the first ending.

It was... bad. The story ended up being passable but the script was so, so bad. Particularly the dialogue between Arnice and Ryuryu. It's like they're permanently on their period and the writer was too.

The dungeons were pretty boring, though the final dungeon has enough enemies to get a good flow, it reminded me of Ys a bit.

Thanks for ruining everything, KT.
>>
>>17335210
>it was... bad
I disagree. The dialogue was iffy but that's true of every Gust game ever. Their relationship was developed pretty well though and the overall story was solid. Combat wasn't anything particularly deep but running dungeons for drops or quests was mindless fun that reminded me of PSO. The fantastic music certainly helped (also like PSO). There was some neat things you could do with the servants as well and the arena stuff was enjoyable. It's not a great game but it's decent, better than some of the other stuff Gust has put out, and isn't bad for a low-budget action RPG. Hopefully 2 is better though.
>>
File: 1257868496637.png (196KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1257868496637.png
196KB, 600x600px
>>17336581
Now this is what I call low standarts.
>>
File: why.png (675KB, 1482x605px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
675KB, 1482x605px
>>17317666
Jesus christ WHY?

I can still get all the other Arland, Dusk, and Mysterious albums except this one. I know the game undersold a bit but I still liked it and the soundtrack was really good in general. It's not even that old.
>>
>>17337667
What about Shallie+ soundtrack? It has more tracks too.
>>
Nervermind me. I should have checked vgmdb before posting.
>>
>>17337679
There isn't one and none of the Dusk+ games got new physical soundtracks released. I just don't get why they stocked so few Shallie OSTs. I thought when they released Shallie+ they'd print a few more but they never did.
>>
>>17337607
>low standards
You'd know all about that, being a Ys fan and all.
>>
>>17338484
Falcom is on the rise though. I don't know why this fanbase being so defensive over critics.
>>
>>17338714
Anon I never even played Ys. I just wanted to argue. Good on you for not taking the bait.
>>
>>17339114
I thought you talking about yourself because >>17337607 never mentioned he is an Ys fan.
>>
File: ynnk2preorder.jpg (877KB, 2160x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ynnk2preorder.jpg
877KB, 2160x1440px
Didn't see this posted yet, so here's the stuff you will get with the LE for YoruKuni 2.
>>
>>17335091
to make sure I don't miss anything?
>>
>>17345947
That's not yorukuni 2, that's EOP trash.
>>
File: 1430004627713.jpg (51KB, 442x472px) Image search: [Google]
1430004627713.jpg
51KB, 442x472px
>>17345947
>limited edition art subject to change

More like subject to being censored, especially the ones that go to Canada and the EU.

>>17351301
You say that as if the non-english one won't be trash. The best thing I could hope for from the series is a comiket doujin and pixiv artwork fodder.
>>
File: 1496809116496.jpg (134KB, 1273x689px) Image search: [Google]
1496809116496.jpg
134KB, 1273x689px
I wonder if Ridy&Suuru will have two story modes where you select one of them at the beginning or just one. I'm hoping it's just one. Both names are in the title and both are the main protagonists but I'd rather not have a character select so they can focus on just making one story.
>>
>>17254180
For a moment there I thought this is vitagen.
>>
>>17353183
Yoru 2 is going to be q better game than the next Atelier, mark my words.
>>
>>17357671
We barely even know anything about the next Atelier.
>>
>>17358059
I know that the series has been on a downward spiral since Escha & Logy. I don't expect the next game to break that trend, especially with Gust working on so many different projects nowadays.
>>
>>17358129
Okay whatever fag. I liked Sophie so I have hope for the next one. They just shouldn't attempt open world again.
>>
>>17353183
Wouldn't that be "the ones that go to the US"? Cuz, you know, 'm-muh puritan christian values" and such.
>>
>>17358369
I like Sophie too. But they've definitely been trending downward, at least IMO.
>>
File: Boy's_Bath_(Ending).png (1MB, 1502x832px) Image search: [Google]
Boy's_Bath_(Ending).png
1MB, 1502x832px
More of this, Gust.
>>
I wish I could launch Firis without it immediately going unresponsive.
>>
>>17362260
Source?
>>
>>17362260
Remove all smelly boys from Atelier.
>>
>Every dusk game is in the european sale
>Except for fucking Ayesha

Why ?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-004413.png (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-004413.png
2MB, 2160x3840px
Please calm down Chiharu, forget about the text box, you're about to spill off the screen entirely
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-004620.png (1MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-004620.png
1MB, 2160x3840px
Anyway, this week was Gab's movie week. I had to catch up on her story line to get her bonus gifts, haven't touched it since it became NTR route. Seems like some serious shit is about to start happening in it soon, though.
>>
I wish Tsuchiya would make a new console game.
>>
File: 1469210108920.jpg (53KB, 684x632px) Image search: [Google]
1469210108920.jpg
53KB, 684x632px
>>17359737
Other way around. The US has freedom of speech, which protects that sort of content from being made literally illegal in that country.

Canada and Bongland have customs with nearly australian levels of banning "High impact sexual violence" types of content with their mandatory government review boards to allow the games to be sold in their countries.
>>
>>17369861
Oh, you mean the PV thing like with Aaya?

Aren't you guys up to 200 ACT or something now?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.