[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Fucking Spellcard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fuckwad.png (735KB, 643x483px) Image search: [Google]
fuckwad.png
735KB, 643x483px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1n1H6vX9fc&t=1604s
I don't comprehend how this goddamned spellcard blends in with the rest.
First spell, okay, got it, took some time but got it, when I came to play again, I passed two more spellcard with relative ease, and then, this motherfucker comes and screws me.
Fuck man, how do I handle this ? Even on Lunatic the fucking dude looks easier than on Normal, is this a joke or something ?
Someone please, tell me the way out of this hell isn't the way of the bomb...
>inb4 git gud

(this screencap was hecking hard to get, I tell you what)
>>
>>17134833
Just play on Hard.
>>
>>17134922
I saw that before making this thread, seems like GT is nothing more than a hub for touhou template posting and lunatic banter.
What's more is I wanted to draw attention to this particular problem to which I could not find any solutions, even by researching among players, I think it would be great if someone here could reveal a sort of technique to pass this particular spellcard, it would benefit us, players.
>>
>>17134833
That guy pisses me off because he's not half bad at dodging but he refuses to look up strategies and so spends fuckloads of time on cards that are really easy if you know the trick.
>>
>>17135657
who the fuck unironically watches this crap
>>
>>17134833
https://youtu.be/WAmRj_fmkb8?t=232

How long have you been at it? I took longer on the stupid grazing card because I refuse to look up videos and like to figure them out by myself.
>>
File: 1471675970044.png (26KB, 419x296px) Image search: [Google]
1471675970044.png
26KB, 419x296px
>>
>>17135991
is there really a path on this one ?
looking at it I would guess that you just have to move slowly back and forth, left and right, measuring precisely your moves
well, I've been at it for an entire day, spent about 2 hours on it and a little more
>>
>>17134833
>>17137331
You think this is bad? Wait till you get to Junko's final spell.
>>
>>17134833
do what i did and just give up. i bomb it.
a lot of the spellcards in LoLk feel rushed and broken.
>>
>>17138360
I just have trouble with the fucking stars, saw Junko's spellcards yesterday and shit was horrible but doable.
>>
>>17138393
You really think so ?
I think most of the spellcards in TD (yeah, the easy one) and LoLk are quite pretty and ingenuous, as opposed with other games like the 14, and such
I really want to bomb it but I feel like I won't be worthy to pass the rest if I do, let alone be able to do them
>>
>>17134833
>LoLK
I can't even beat PCB
>>
>>17139524
well, it's quite hard, and pointdevice mode wasn't a thing back then, but the spellcards are still doable
>>
>>17137331
If you can make it through the stars in time, the lasers are easy to avoid. It may not seem like it but more often than not you can just fly straight through an opening in the star patterns.
>>
>>17142213
yeah, figured out that much, but the 8 rows of starts is a tad more difficult
>>
alright, I did it, was really hard but finally passed it !
now i'm on that spellcard with the shittion of lasers, any ideas ?
>>
>>17146490
Just follow the lasers, keeping in mind to move up and down with them.
>>
lunatic impact is worse
>>
>>17149667
well, i finished this damn spellcard (the prison and stars) yesterday, and from now on, i aced every spellcard clownpiece had to offer me, i'm now on the third last spellcard of junko, shit was really easy once i was free from this prison
>>
i also want to thank the anon that taught to make it through the stars in time
it's nothing but it was helping
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.