[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blog/ - BL + Otome Games #169

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 95

News/Upcoming:
http://www.cool-b.jp/calendar.php
http://otomex.net/calendar

FAQ & Resources:
http://pastebin.com/PxzvdMjA

Rec chart:
http://pastebin.com/dDnYWGem

Previous thread: >>17031951
>>
File: CXn0o9qUEAAneZ9.png (642KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXn0o9qUEAAneZ9.png
642KB, 1024x1024px
JP wikis:
http://wikiwiki.jp/toulove/
http://tohken.gamerch.com/

EN wiki:
http://touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
https://twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
https://twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
http://pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh
>>
>>17125609
>Do you think it fits the criteria to be on vndb still?
It's just a mobage. If EnStars isn't on it, this also shouldn't be on it.
>>
>>17122104
I played pretty much the same part of the story as you and I'm liking Mitsunari the most. I've tried rerolling for him around 10 times on my 2nd device and nothing. Now I'm torn if I should keep that account, as I've rolled an UR Ranmaru.

Game seems really generic, but Mitsunari a cute.
>>
File: 5_m7zlgz[1].jpg (162KB, 520x789px) Image search: [Google]
5_m7zlgz[1].jpg
162KB, 520x789px
>>
File: blgecategories.jpg (422KB, 2404x845px) Image search: [Google]
blgecategories.jpg
422KB, 2404x845px
Is this accurate?
>>
>>17129484
what retardation is this?
>>
File: IMG_6849.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6849.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
He loves the ham.

Anyone rank in the top 300? What kind of number were you pulling per full live? Bonus time yields a little over seven hundred for me.
>>
>>17129806
Meant to say full expert.
>>
>>17129484
If its intention is making fun of Hadaka fans, yes.
>>
Has anybody actually ever used the rec chart and picked something up?
>>
>>17129484
I actually liked Dramatical Murder more than Togainu no Chi. But I think that's more because I just hated TnC (for reasons I honestly can't even put my finger on). I also have my expectations for stories in bl/otome games set at it's-gonna-be-shit from the get go so hardly anything's every straight-up disappointing in that regard. Neither came close to Sweet Pool or (to a lesser extent) Lamento for me though, as seems to be the general consensus from people that played all of them.
I played Dramatical Murder immediately when it was first released and around that time I was in a period where the only "secondary" stuff I took part in was reading news about new releases, so I have no idea what the english community is like (or japanese for that matter). I'm assuming it's pure cancer from what I've heard, especially considering it apparently got an anime. I try not to and I know it's completely retarded, but I've always had a problem with extremely bad fanbases affecting my impression of things. Though when it comes to VNs I pretty much stay away from everything except a few select threads on /jp/ and 2ch anyway.
>>
>>17130051
Started playing Gakuen Tokkyuu Hotokenser because of it years ago.
>>
>>17130121
TnC didn't handle it's plot very well. The main hook was apparently the igura battles but they get dropped once you know that igura was just a bunch of drug junkies fighting. The experimental kids plot feels kinda out of nowhere and in the end it doesn't really matter.
And probably another reason to hate TnC is because fan-side and even Nitro itself cared more about Shiki more than anyone else.
I like TnC more than dmmd though, mainly because there's at least 3 characters I actually cared about when I absolutely found everyone in dmmd unappealing and boring. I couldn't give a shit about anyone except Mizuki since he goes through a decent characterization.

>I played Dramatical Murder immediately when it was first released and around that time I was in a period where the only "secondary" stuff I took part in was reading news about new releases, so I have no idea what the english community is like
Be glad you don't know. I don't think even cancer is enough to explain how bad of a fanbase dmmd created. Because of dmmd you see all the "I love chiral!" EOP fujos nowadays that more than likely never played the old games and refuse to do so because "they look too gloomy" and also don't play any other blge because they're not in english.
It's a shame because I unironically enjoy most of chiral's older edgy games but I don't wanna be associated with the cancerous fanbase it spawned.
The new game doesn't look as happy and colorful as dmmd so probably fujos will hate it.
>>
>>17130121
I enjoyed TNC quite a bit more than DMMd. Mainly because I couldn't find even one character in DMMd that I cared about. Especially Aoba pissed me off, though that might have been because I don't like his VA.
>>
>>17130266
Even when something becomes available in English they never really give it a chance and/or shoehorn comparisons to Dmmd.
It's really weird how they seem legitimately incapable of liking anything that isn't Dmmd. Even Nip Dmmd fans don't hold it up as a masterpiece and are capable of liking other things. I follow a bunch of Nip fanartists and writers on twitter, eavesdrop their convos with other people and look at profiles, they all have a variety of games they enjoy even if their main fandom is Dmmd. I don't know what the problem with foreign fans is.
>>
I could never get past Dramatical Murder's common route. N+C games in general bore me to tears.
>>
I liked dmmd
>>
>>17130299
Like I said in the last thread, I suspect a lot of them are secondaries. It's really, really easy to be an EOP and get away with being a secondary for Dramatical Murder. I can't think of another BL game you can really do that for.

Diabolik Lovers is similar. Those folks don't even try to hide that they're secondaries.
>>
Who are /blog/'s favorite MCs?
>>
File: 2017-03-14-145304.jpg (184KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-14-145304.jpg
184KB, 960x544px
>>17130373
My favorites are those with personality. They don't have to be strong or anything, but just be interesting enough to be likable.
From recent games I very much liked Yurika (TaiAli) and Zakuro (Sweet Clown). Also pic related I guess?
>>
>>17130266
>>17130278
I completely forgot how uninterested I had been in the main cast. Virus and Trip had initially piqued my interest but that didn't work out so great. Also, the character designs in DMMd were a huge negative for me. I get that was kind of its thing but it was just... a little too over the top for my tastes. There's this "genre" of character designs I seem to hate. Amnesia and several other various Otomate ones are the first examples that come to mind. I can handle special snowflake-ness if it's only the character's hair and eyes and such but having the costumes like that too is too much.

Looking back I think the setting was probably the only thing that redeemed it for me. (Same with several other non-Chiral N+ works now that I think of it.) It's hard to describe, but there are tons of VNs/games/books/etc etc where the "atmosphere" alone was enough to keep me going. Not enough to trick you into thinking the plot is well-written which I think some things hope to pull off, but still. Have ended up finishing quite a few kusoge this way.
>>
>>17130373
>otome
Little from Princess Nightmare

>BL
Tengenjibashi (Tokyo Onmyouji), Kyouichirou (Mebiusline), JJ (Omerta)

I suppose I like a lot of proactivity and amusing dialog.
>>
>>17130373
I honestly feel like I'm more lenient on protags than most seem to be. Not in the sense that I don't care if they're good or bad, but that my criteria for bad must apparently be extremely high. There's been several times that people mention specifically disliking a protag and it was one I hadn't thought anything of or even liked.

I don't necessarily have a favorite but maybe the protag of Hanayaka Nari Waga Ichizoku which also happens to be one of my favorite otome series period. Same goes for Getsuei no Kusari. Additionally:
Watashi no Real wa Juujitsu Shisugiteiru
Bocchi Musume x Produce Keikaku
Akai Suna Ochiru Tsuki (you choose the personality so it's kinda cheating. But I just had a blast playing as such non-conventional personalities in an otome game. Even though consequently she had like barely any lines.)
The "don't particularly know why I liked them but I just did"s:
Sumire no Tsubomi
Wand of Fortune
Kin'iro no Corda 3

Jooubachi no Oubou (Menou one) was an odd case. I'm assuming people disliked Menou because she seems like the type that people would hate, especially those that hate weak protagonists. (Didn't pay attention to any discussion of it so can't say for sure.) But between the events of the story and the treatment from the heroes, I was feeling so bad for her that the whole entire VN I was pissed off at everything and everyone and I ended up loving her like you would a disabled little sister or abandoned puppy. I know that they were aiming for you to pity her, but I think it worked a little too well for me. To this day Jooubachi no Oubou is the only otome VN that made me rage that much. And I had listened to all the drama CDs so it's not like I was blindsided by the h-scenes or anything. Haven't even played the Kaguya one yet because it just completely shut me off.
>>
and again
>>
>>17130350
Yeah, same here. It was my first BL game and I still like Koujaku, so even if I know it's flawed it has a place in my heart. Though, having played Lamento I like it a lot more. It helps that I enjoy fantasy and historical settings a lot more than modern day ones and sci-fi.
>>
File: orig[2].jpg (206KB, 1100x778px) Image search: [Google]
orig[2].jpg
206KB, 1100x778px
Anyone here played Sidekicks yet? Did you enjoy it?
>>
>>17131203
It's like they are showing off their after effect skills.
>>
File: 1452093233921.jpg (76KB, 599x456px) Image search: [Google]
1452093233921.jpg
76KB, 599x456px
>>17130373
I absolutely love and adore all the three Norn9 heroines. I love Koharu to the point that I actually want to switch places with one of the boys and romance her. Also the same as >>17130452. Megumi is so precious.
>>
>>17132088
I really liked those 3 as well. Even Koharu.
I really like the formula of different heroines with different personnalities in the same game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-05-11-40-36.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-05-11-40-36.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>>17129806
I was getting around 880~900 with bonus time.
Pic related is from that 2xAP song.
>>
>>17130731
>>17132088
Great tastes. Haru and Koharu were both amazing.

My all time favorite has to be Fuu from Kaeru Batake de Tsukamaete, but I also adore the protags of Seishun Hajimemashita, Desert Kingdom, Kaminaru Kimi to, and Shinigami to Shoujo. I also wouldn't consider her a great protag, but Henrietta from Zettai Meikyuu Grimm was adorable with a Mariya Ise voice, so I liked her a lot too.

As long as the protags have enough chemistry and fun dialogue with the other characters I end up liking them well enough. It also helps that a lot of their designs are cute as hell.
>>
Would it be useful if there was a compilation of translations and status or do we not get nearly enough EOPs for that?
>>
File: 2015-05-28-122621.jpg (117KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-28-122621.jpg
117KB, 960x544px
>>17130373
Cardia
>>
>>17133096
>It also helps that a lot of their designs are cute as hell.
Pretty much as long as their personalities aren't completely bad/annoying enough to ruin it, as long as I like their physical appearance I'll end up liking them. I'm terrible, I know.
Even worked to an extent with Yui. I still wouldn't categorize her as a protagonist I particularly liked, but if she had looked like an average brown-haired face-always-mysteriously-out-of-shot-in-CGs type my thoughts on her would probably be a lot harsher.
>>
>>17114607
Is this worth adding to vndb?
>>
>>17133724
>>17134822
For the sake of overall knowledge, I don't see the harm if they aren't yet noted at VNDB or the main status general. You could even put a mite be dropped at any minute note.
>>
>>17134895
What I think I may do instead is make a compilation of translated supplementary material. That may be more useful than restating what can be found in a bunch of other places.
>>
File: 48803129_p0.jpg (370KB, 414x614px) Image search: [Google]
48803129_p0.jpg
370KB, 414x614px
>>17130731
>Hanayaka Nari Waga Ichizoku which also happens to be one of my favorite otome series period

My nakama

Corda 3's is also one of my favorites. Despite being silent you could see how the story was about her personal growth as well as the others. And she has the best dialogue options.

>>17130373
Also Hotarun.
>>
>>17130336
>N+C games in general bore me to tears.
Same here.
I even enjoyed Enzai far more than any N+C.
>>
It'd be nice if the spreadsheets in google docs would allow more than one link in the same cell.

Anybody got an idea for what format >>17135107 could be done in?
>>
>>17135813
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ifa7tw6Umi34WDJxl0a2-IcTeXAgp1pp2YLFmaXXx3g/edit#gid=0
>>
File: VJ011048_img_main.jpg (228KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
VJ011048_img_main.jpg
228KB, 318x450px
>Splitting game into 2 parts
>2nd one won't be out on until July
I don't understand why some developers does this to a PC game.
>>
>>17136311
To start getting some profit without having to delay the full product any further?
>>
>https://hiradan.jp/
You have no excuse to not learn japanese now.
>>
>>17136445
I recognize that artist. Looks like these boys are from KyoAni.
>>
>>17132903
Finally hit 867 during March expert full bonus. APx2 - 1170. Not so bad, though 50k seems out of reach unless I could hit at least two dozen more bonus periods.
I'm looking forward to live battle again.
>>
File: 7_twuhu8[1].jpg (163KB, 520x789px) Image search: [Google]
7_twuhu8[1].jpg
163KB, 520x789px
>>
>>17136273
I don't know how serious this is but I filled in a few BL info I know about. I'm sure there's EOPs lurking here who know way more than I do.
>>
>>17138579
people who can't be bothered to learn Japanese are going to be even lazier than the usual posters. this will go nowhere.
>>
>>17138657
Doesn't hurt to try.
People are aware they can edit that and copy paste links right?
>>
>>17138566
Do you have the one from yesterday? I missed that.
>>
>>17136273
Added a bunch of shit like links to project pages in the BL section. Going to need other people's contributions to fill in anything else.

Don't know where to begin with otome.
>>
>>17139931
What if I made it so clicking titles lead to their vndb page? Or too unnecessary?
>>
Playing VN's on an actual TV really is a different experience.
To bad older games lack those simple conveniences like quick saving...
>>
Did more generals get kicked out from /vg/ or something? Not that it makes any difference now but what happened?
>>
>>17140042
There's always the Vita TV.
>>
>>17140291
/vg/ was just way too fast for a small general like /blog/
>>
>>17140297
I guess, but not all games work on it right?

I'm playing Reijou Tantei for PS2 on my old CRT and it's weird somehow. Just wish this game actually had quick save and a skip function...

>>17140291
It's been like 2 months and 4 threads already, get used to it.
>>
>>17139704
Sadly no, that one didn't load for some reason.
>>
Are QuinRose's games still available to buy (even if used)? How expensive are they if so?
>>
>>17136445
Why are there two あs?
>>
>>17140765
Just look for yourself? Of course there's probably used copies out there, maybe even unsold new ones. They haven't been out of business that long.
>>
>>17140765
Yes, they are. Prices range from 600 yen to 10k+, depending on the game and platform.
>>
>>17141027
>>17141065
I see, thank you.
>>
File: ず、ずるい.jpg (155KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
ず、ずるい.jpg
155KB, 630x620px
>>
File: DBubF4GVwAQI-Gx.jpg (142KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DBubF4GVwAQI-Gx.jpg
142KB, 848x1199px
Red looks damn fine.
>>
Has someone played Shiro to kuro no alice yet ?
>>
>>17142359
>has anyone played a game that's getting released in a few hours
I'm pretty sure no one here is employed at IF.

But really, anyone buying it?
The double MCs seem interesting, but the boys aren't really what I like so not sure if I'll get it.
>>
>>17142427
I'm slightly interested for hat-kun and the green knight, but not enough to buy it unless it gets good reviews. I have no lack of games for the foreseeable future.
>>
>04./00. [PSV] Sukitomo. Tsukiuta. 12 Memories <ADV> (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.06.01} (¥6.800) - 12.763 / NEW
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-144524.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-144524.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
>>17142616
Tsukiuta stronk

Seems to be pretty short though. Which is what I was expecting but meh.
>>
>>17136273
Added a bunch of otome shit. Didn't bother with mobile shit.

Might be missing projects not listed on vndb.
>>
File: tr54.png (63KB, 328x319px) Image search: [Google]
tr54.png
63KB, 328x319px
Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 4
https://mega.nz/#!iNFHxb4a!OSIOveD1qw9ngJ_b65PgYisBoAcugC3tXKg16JMNr3U
>>
>>17142427
>>17142515
Yeah, my thing is that my backlog is still fucking huge even after all these years.
So I haven't even started on any Vita games yet, still have to make it out of the PSP era not to mention older PC. Lots of them look good and I know I'll like them when I get to them, but just no reason to until I run out of other stuff. (Especially considering I'll have to actually buy a lot of them, which I do anyway for doujin titles, but for full price stuff I'm a hell of a lot more cautious.)
>>
>>17143011
Thanks doc.
>>
Leave idol boy games to us.

https://youtu.be/w-SqU2l6B1o
>>
File: 50356[1].jpg (22KB, 180x220px) Image search: [Google]
50356[1].jpg
22KB, 180x220px
Got some nipples from this guy.
Too bad you can't take screenshots with a real PS2.
>>
Anyone bothered/bothering to reroll for a specific 5-star in Senbura? I have 6-8 characters I'd be satisfied with their card but still no luck. Also I think this may be the mobage with the longest reroll time I've tried so far, purely because of the data download. (Didn't bother attempting a 5-star in EnStars.) I'm tempted to fold and just go with an account where I got a 5-star that I'm neutral towards but 4 4-stars, 2 being characters that I was originally aiming for.

I think I might actually end up liking this okay though. I kind of like hands-off auto "gameplay" like this and A3 for mobage since I can just do it while I'm doing other stuff. I do like rhythm ones too but besides that I usually prefer to play a normal video game if I want gameplay. Definitely not one that I can foresee myself ever dropping cash on though.
>>
>>17144787
Well, it certainly is not necessary to have a 5 star for battle, at least not at this point.
I've cleared all stages easily with only one 4 star and rest 3 star.
>>
Heiligenstadt OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKwJxbLrVU
>>
>>17135813
Wasn't there someone who suggested years ago that we make a sort of wiki thing for /blog/ stuff that has info about everything, including stuff like tokutens? And that never happened because we're too lazy.
>>
>>17142427
sorry. I just ordered it so I though it was already released since a while.

it caaught my eyes because there are multiple heroine whuci is a thing I really like since Norn9.
>>
Oh, so this is where this gen went.

So how's the atelier otome game? A pal is offering to sell it to me.
>>
>>17145340
Supposedly really simple gamewise and not that good for the alchemy/crafting/whatever the point of the Atelier series is. But I don't know how the writing is.
>>
>>17145340
It's going for under 1000 yen in Japan, don't pay more than 10 bucks for it.
>>
>>17144936
Hopefully this turns out to be good. Seems charming.
>>
File: DByYQKsV0AAMxs0.jpg (51KB, 364x512px) Image search: [Google]
DByYQKsV0AAMxs0.jpg
51KB, 364x512px
This is your husband tonight
>>
>>17144936
Didn't get into the last Extend releases because some of the preview texts sounded awful, but this seems all right so far. Hopefully that doesn't mean that it's going to turn out to be the worst game.
>>
>>17146319
What's a bit confusing to me is that they use different writers for all of their three games even though they're a new company. Makes it hard to judge their stuff.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 013.jpg (164KB, 469x371px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 013.jpg
164KB, 469x371px
>>
File: IMG_7002.jpg (416KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7002.jpg
416KB, 2048x1152px
>>17142265
Every new group design and single is better than the last. I love it.
>>17146283
A3 is delivering on the sol goodness.
>>
File: DByYO3AUIAE-Awd.jpg (73KB, 364x512px) Image search: [Google]
DByYO3AUIAE-Awd.jpg
73KB, 364x512px
>>17146283
Just kill me. I don't even want to pull for a second copy now.
>>
Anybody know of any other neat games with modern day settings?
I really loved Enkeltbillet and Reijou Tantei has a neat setting, but the system is so outdated.
>>
Otomate is going for Steam
https://twitter.com/OtomateWeb/status/872993130798170112
>>
>>17149009
Can't wait for new shovelware
>>
>>17149009
Hopefully it sells enough that they port something other than Hakuoki.
I'm still to poorfag to get a Vita.
>>
File: 1494824755398s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494824755398s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>17149009
Nice. but will they give us english translations ?

>When I'm going good enough to read VN in japanes, those will be available in english.
>>
File: ba30100fgy1fget7iu2wdj20qo0zk495.jpg (459KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ba30100fgy1fget7iu2wdj20qo0zk495.jpg
459KB, 960x1280px
It's time to look at Japan's taste and feel smug about our own good taste.
Top 100 Otomate boys poll
>>
File: ba30100fgy1fget85dhpgj20zk0qo145.jpg (490KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ba30100fgy1fget85dhpgj20zk0qo145.jpg
490KB, 1280x960px
>>17149368
>>
File: ba30100fgy1fget83zupjj20qo0zk7g7.jpg (513KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ba30100fgy1fget83zupjj20qo0zk7g7.jpg
513KB, 960x1280px
>>17149370
>>
File: ba30100fgy1fget86rgtsj20qo0zk4ap.jpg (525KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ba30100fgy1fget86rgtsj20qo0zk4ap.jpg
525KB, 960x1280px
>>17149374
>>
>>17149368
I wonder if it's blasphemous that I consider myself an otome fan and have been reading them since 2011 yet have never played a single Hakuouki game. I have no logic behind it but I just have a gut feeling like it'd be every bad thing I don't like in otome games wrapped into one package. I think I must have read a bad review of it back in the day and it put me off it. One of these days I think I'll go for it just so I can say that I have, when I think about it I've played most the other otome "giants" by now so it feels a bit incomplete.
>>
For that person missing a CG in Tsundere S Otome, It's in the beginning of the Teacher VS Priest route.
Some ridiculous scenes in that one.
>>
>>17149370
Wew, seems like Collar Malice is more popular than I thought. They're all pretty high up.

>>17149374
>Madoka
>Hikage
Nice.
>>
>>17149471
I can relate a bit. I played Hakuouki, but it didn't leave much impression and my overall feelings towards it could be summed up as "meh". I mean, it's okay, but that's just about it.
I don't think I'll ever get what makes the Japanese to love Chizuru so much, since she often wins those MC popularity polls. Saito and Okita are great characters, but it triggers me how they are always and always on the top of these polls. There are many more charas who would be more deserving.

TL;DR I don't think it's blasphemous in any way. Just enjoy the better games.
>>
>>17149378
Seeing Isami being 63rd and Tadashi being 65th reminded me of how good the whole Hanayaka series was.

I forgot to reply to the two anons who were talking about the series in previous threads. It was propably one of you who made me play the first game by posting impressions on the game, especially on Masashi. You guys are fellow niggas of great tastes.
>>
>>17150113
Most polls are just a measure of how known/popular a game is, not a fair comparison between all MCs. Obviously the game that sold the most will have more votes in all categories from dedicated fans and people that only know that game.
>>
File: tumblr_obwq7xOUMF1vbyoqgo5_1280.png (590KB, 959x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obwq7xOUMF1vbyoqgo5_1280.png
590KB, 959x850px
>>17149370
>>17149374
>Shu in top ten and Ruki in top twenty
Nice
>>
File: DB4pwKgUQAAjKBW.jpg (104KB, 762x326px) Image search: [Google]
DB4pwKgUQAAjKBW.jpg
104KB, 762x326px
Soon
>>
File: CKmvoNjUwAElizo.jpg (101KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
CKmvoNjUwAElizo.jpg
101KB, 600x896px
>>17149378
>Daria is highest of the two Gekka on the poll
And yandere oniichan didn't even make it. Nice.
>>
>>17149368
Honestly I think Western taste is way worse than Japanese taste
>>
File: C-sONgCUwAAPoQI.jpg-orig.jpg (261KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C-sONgCUwAAPoQI.jpg-orig.jpg
261KB, 1536x2048px
>>17150933
Looks the same, really
>>
>>17149368
As much as Hakuouki bores me I like seeing Saito first because that's basically the only time japan and I agree on something.
>>
>>17150898
I'm surprised but very happy. I just love the female prince archetype.
>>
What Otome game should be my first?

I played a bit of touken ranbu btw.
>>
>>17151381
Can you read moonrunes?
>>
File: 1491247198779.jpg (72KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491247198779.jpg
72KB, 640x960px
Anybody know the name of whatever this is
>>
>>17151381
The rec chart.
>>
>>17151396
No.
>>
>>17151402
Reverse search says 君と霧のラビリンス
>>
>>17151406
Then see >>17151404
>>
File: superwidehips.png (266KB, 469x791px) Image search: [Google]
superwidehips.png
266KB, 469x791px
>>17151408
Thanks

I like the way the 3D models look, but the character artwork on the official site is awful. I hope they only use the 3D models in-game.
>>
>>17149009
>薄桜鬼 真改 風ノ章

Why not port the PS4 version which has both chapters?
>>
>>17151454
I'm pretty sure you answered your own question.
And well, can't really port a game that doesn't even have a release date yet.
>>
>>17144936
I really wish companies would stop giving games awful names like this
>>
>>17151435
What the actual hell is that pose. And what happened to his legs?
>>
>>17149374
>Best boy L in the top 50
I knew I was right to love the twins. Sad that there's a a power gap between them.
>>
>>17136273
>Diabolik Lovers
>Ragequit.
Story time?
>>
>>17152652
there was some dumb drama surrounding the fan translation and they deleted their tumblr
>>
>>17149370
They always forget the old one shots.
Curious how the Princess Arthur characters got in there.
>>
>>17149370
>>17149368

Is Utapri old and busted now?
>>
>>17152914
>Otomate
>>
>>17152914
Nevermind, I thought I read just "top Otome game boys", my dead brain missed the "Otomate"
>>
>>17152915
Yeah, I noticed it.
I thought Wife Beaters was by Rejet though
>>
>>17152934
It's been a Rejet/Otomate collab from the start. Rejet publishing the cds and Otomate the VNs.
>>
>>17152934
Is Shu really that good of a route to be that high? He seemed boring to me.
>>
>>17152983
He was the only one who didn't make me want to chuck my PSP out the door so if that's what you mean by boring sure.
Granted I'm probably not the target audience of Dialovers.
>>
>>17153010
>Granted I'm probably not the target audience of Dialovers.
You're definitely not.
>>
>>17152983
I think he's always been the most popular one since he's the least crazy asshole of the bunch. Which probably says a lot about how schizophrenic the target audience is.
>>
>>17153010
Then why did you pick it up
>>
>>17153034
It's weird. The top posts and art I see of the brothers is usually Ayato, Laito, and Subaru. I rarely see shit with Shu in it. But he always ranks the highest in all of their popularity polls.

Silent majority at work, I guess.
>>
>>17153034
In all fairness the guys being assholes wasn't the main appeal for a lot of people, at least back when the series just started. It coupled Satoi art and dummy head mic when Satoi hadn't been used for anything past doujin titles and dummy head was still relatively new.

>>17153042
It was back when everyone tried all the PSP releases and I was really into Kaji.
>>
>>17152983
My memory is extremely foggy and I'm not sure what one(s) you played, but I remember thinking in the one where the other family was introduced (2nd?), that it was almost like they had another writer for exclusively him. He just seemed so different than all the others. I mean I remember him flat-out saying something along the lines of "I love you as a woman, not as food" in the afterstories whereas the other ones had nothing like that. Maybe they felt like having one semi-normal character so anyone that wasn't super doM but played it anyway had someone? Of course, there's the question of if you don't want to be treated as a walking blood bank then why are you playing DiaLovers, but hey.
Haven't played any of the Vita games but I'm assuming some of others soften a tiny bit as well? I feel like it's so popular that there can't possibly be THAT many people wanting to be strangled to death by a vampire, but maybe I'm wrong. It's one thing if it was some niche fetish game, but it's just so popular.
I don't remember liking his route in the original game.
>>
>>17153067
Back in the day when I was 12 and really into fanfiction I remember sadistic vampire stories with self-insert Sues were really, really popular and common.
>>
>>17153060
>Kaji
For shame, anon. Though I used to be really into Midorikawa Hikaru whose voice I can't stand now so I'm not really one to talk.

I can definitely see the voice actors as being another reason why so many people outside of the demographic played it. I don't know if it's as common in western communities or not, but the amount of times I see reviews or just people mention "picked it up for x" in jp always surprises me. I mean, I certainly have some VAs I like, but if they didn't play an archetype I specifically liked it wouldn't change my opinion of the character. In fact, I feel like having my favorite VA playing a character I disliked would just make me more annoyed at the character/writer. I guess if you are a genuine fan of them as a person you want to support anything they do.
>>
File: 1460233536786.png (99KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
1460233536786.png
99KB, 234x231px
>>17153105
I still like him and think he gets more flack than he deserves, he's just not a favorite anymore. That's sad you completely outgrew Midorin. Also a bit surprising since I've always thought of him and Hirarin as the type people start out disliking and then grow to like and stay fond of later.

That's another factor. Seiyuufags are such a big part of otoge fans that they're guaranteed to have drawn in a lot of buyers for any title. Gauging individual seiyuu popularity and how much it influenced a single title isn't easy either since a small devoted group of fans of a less prolific seiyuu could have the same effect as a large group of fans of a popular one.
When it comes down to Dialovers I've always thought it came at the right time with the right ingredients to make it popular, and the sadistic guys were ultimately one of the smaller parts of that.
>>
>>17153067
As weird as he was, I figured Azusa would have been more popular. Not to a ridiculous extent, but still.
>>
>>17153433
Yeah, Azusa was the only one of the Mukami family that I semi-liked. Certainly more than Kanato who I'm a little surprised to see in the top 50.
I remember I had actually been pretty optimistic about them when I started More Blood (except Kou maybe, who turned out even worse than I thought). The worst part was I played most of the Sakamakis before them, and I had completely fell for their acts. I think it was Ayato's route that got my hopes all up for Ruki if I'm remembering correctly. Realizing it was more of the same was a bit of a let down. I went in completely blind, no drama CDs or anything like I had for the first one so it's more my fault maybe.
>>
People don't like Kaji?
>>
Man the shota route in Reijou Tantei was surprisingly good.
Even with that twist that makes it not shota anymore.
These kinds of routes that can still manage to get some emotions out of me are why I still play otome despite all the shitty routes I end up reading through on the way.
>>
>>17153687
I love him.
>>
>>17153687
He seems to be very divisive. I never get tired of him personally.
>>
When are they going to make a fucking King of Prism game
>>
>>17154078
Aren't most shota routes like that? Either they're actual shotas, or they just look/act like one.
>>
>>17153687
He's a good VA but I'm tired of his voice.
>>
Recent TsukiPro PVs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4PWWNNrtk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrym9lXoCu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsWQhUd-bSI
>>
>>17155693
Twist in this was a little more involved.
He's the spirit of a kid that's been in a coma for 14 years, so when he wakes up at the end of the route he isn't a shota anymore.
>>
File: DCACEVmUwAAiQRR.jpg-orig.jpg (131KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCACEVmUwAAiQRR.jpg-orig.jpg
131KB, 900x1200px
tfw no ham to wake up next to
>>
>>17155562
They have a mobile on the way if I'm remembering correctly
>>
>>17155562
http://prism-rush.com/
>>
File: capture002 06.09.2017.jpg (262KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
capture002 06.09.2017.jpg
262KB, 800x600px
The jealousy issue bros with terrible pure routes...
>>
>>17153687
So many people seem to be able to imitate his voice, I just don't consider it unique anymore.
>>
>>17158408
That's a pretty stupid reason to not to like a VA.
>>
Is anyone else having issues loading twitter pics or is it just me?
>>
SOON

I wonder if they're leaving in the dog event...
>>
>>17160916
I take it you don't know much about Mangagamer, do you? There's no way they're taking it out.
>>
>>17160928
I don't really get in detail as long as the game's out.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 016 (2).jpg (137KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 016 (2).jpg
137KB, 480x272px
>>
>>17158473
It's not quite that I dislike him, but more that I haven't come to like him.
>>
>>17158408
I get you, but it still has its charm.
>>
File: DB413tCV0AA03ou.jpg-orig.jpg (91KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
DB413tCV0AA03ou.jpg-orig.jpg
91KB, 566x800px
So this thing is still alive

https://youtu.be/RW2Gol1-lhI

I remember the CDs ended before the couples actually got together, and it didn't have all that much to do with konbinis. Tallest guy/shortest girl best couple though
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 019.jpg (118KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 019.jpg
118KB, 480x272px
>>
What games have the best bad ends?
>>
>>17156466
dat TakeuchiP, damn.

Jon does nice work with Growth. Yamashita had tweeted about how much he liked the song and how easy it was for him to sing. I don't usually like his singing voice but he sounds pretty good here.
>>
File: DCHL06-UAAAYmjw.jpg-orig.jpg (171KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
DCHL06-UAAAYmjw.jpg-orig.jpg
171KB, 1136x640px
They can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>17167849
How much do I have to spend if I want a 5* event card in this shitty game?
>>
>>17166066
Depends on your definition of best. The most fucked up shit will be found in R18 PC games.
>>
Another instrument event
>>
>>17167849
Looks retarded
>>
File: DCHCA2OVoAAmeex.jpg-orig.jpg (808KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
DCHCA2OVoAAmeex.jpg-orig.jpg
808KB, 2016x1512px
>Gave his parents presents on his own birthday as thanks for giving birth to him

Reciting my prayers for this angel today. And maybe actually getting around to completing Yuusei's bad endings.
>>
>>17168293
like 20 bucks and a week of your free time
>>
>>17166473
Every project TakeP is involved in, I get excited for. He's a pretty good seiyuu and singer.

Still pisses me off that he'll never sing in SideM.
>>
>>17168634
That's way too much, mobages are the scum of the earth
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-03_03-29-11.png (440KB, 788x578px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-03_03-29-11.png
440KB, 788x578px
>>17168293
>>17169196
I recently took some data on how quickly it takes me to rack up points and I can get the 1.1m for the point bonus 5 star in about 9 days without using any daiya, which translates to checking my phone to play this infernal game about 100 times or so to do the lives during the event period. But that's just the point bonus, god knows if I'll ever get one of the 5 star ranking bonuses, I don't know how much daiya I have to drop for them. I'll never get off this ride
>>
File: 14533526_p0.jpg (518KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14533526_p0.jpg
518KB, 600x600px
>Saku ending
>she gets to /ss/ her own shota dragon god while my shota grows up

FUCK
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>17168415
Let me make it easier and rephrase it.

What are your favorite bad ends?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-10-11-24-50.png (618KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-10-11-24-50.png
618KB, 1280x720px
>>17169358
>Someone actually spent 20k USD in this shit.
If you can do the hard lives with 2 LP and emergency ones with 3~4 LP you can get 3 copies of rank cards easily if it's not the most popular boys. I got Hokuto and Tsumugi from the most recent events with 3,3~3,6m and had to use 350 dias each time.
Or you can just give up on the rank cards, like I did with Leo ;_; because I didn't have enough dias, and enjoy the story.

And only after six months I'm already tired of it, speaking as someone that has been playing swords for 2 years, so I'm planning on dropping it as soon as I find some good replacement. I'm sure you can get off it!
>>
>>17169848
Alas, my teams can't clear lives with that efficiency yet despite being a longtime player. I'm also completely non-IAP so I reserve dia almost exclusively for my favorite, so if he shows up in a gacha, there goes a sizeable chunk of my savings.

Thanks, anon. Maybe someday. I'm just not sure how else to continue my devotion to Tsukasa if I quit
>>
>>17169358
>>17169972
>Tsukasa
You're probably looking at about 500-600 once you reach being able to clear lives at the rate the above anon mentioned since you'll definitely have to reach the points copy. I can't give an entirely accurate estimate though as I like my sleep and would much rather shell out than set alarms. Rank cards for characters that previously would have been hell to get are a lot easier now with the 5.51m guaranteed copy though.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 017 (2).jpg (126KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 017 (2).jpg
126KB, 480x272px
>>
File: 1496954570839.jpg (193KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
1496954570839.jpg
193KB, 1024x692px
>>17169811
Bad endings foreshadowed well which make a mockery of the good ending routes and leaves a bittersweet feeling after you view the good ending again. Well-written bad endings are precious treasures.
>>
>>17171550
It's really something when an ero doujin bad end makes me feel more than an otome game where I've been invested in the characters for quite some time.
>>
File: 54749289_p0.jpg (254KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
54749289_p0.jpg
254KB, 590x590px
>EnGirls is kill

The spinoff outlived the original. No more Easter eggs?
>>
>>17171550
>>17171893
Sounds interesting. Could both of you say which series are you refering to, please?
>>
>>17134822
It doesn't seem like they really have the skillset to be doing a project like that so I'll be surprised if they even get past the common route. Better to wait more.
>>
File: DCSH8nOU0AAvbwL.jpg-orig.jpg (125KB, 708x505px) Image search: [Google]
DCSH8nOU0AAvbwL.jpg-orig.jpg
125KB, 708x505px
Eyeless MCs were a mistake
>>
>>17172753
What a qt.
>>
File: Seven_29.png (1MB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Seven_29.png
1MB, 683x1024px
>>17172753
I still don't understand how the MC not having eyes is supposed to make self-insertion easier. All it does is creep me out and ruin an okay or good CG.
>>
File: Will.o'.Wisp.full.1009278.jpg (3MB, 3353x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Will.o'.Wisp.full.1009278.jpg
3MB, 3353x2500px
>>17172753
Non-voiced MCs were a mistake. Anyone got recs for games with fully voiced MC?
>>
>>17172913
It just looks creepy and downright jarring a lot of times. I mean giving a protag eyes isn't suddenly going to give them a different personality and it seems to me personality is more key for self-insertion.
>>
>>17172943
Would definitely recommend the Psychedelica series.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>17173167
>Vita
>>
>>17172913
If they're going to do eyeless I'd prefer them to at least make the hair cover their gross featureless faces.
>>
>>17169811
One of my favourites is that infamous one with Froud in Lamento for making me laugh for days.
Also the ones in Taishou Mebiusline for the mythology and degrees of sad and holy fuck.
>>
>>17173331
Vita is my true nemesis, too.
>>
>>17173331
>>17173554
Aren't they worth practically nothing? And there's apparently ways around the Vita memory cards now.
>>
>>17172943
Zettai Meikyuu Grimm
>>
>>17173331
>>17173554
Get a vita tv.
>>
>>17173777
That looks absolutely adorable! The heroine looking 7 when she's 15 is a classic nip move, but since it's all-ages it's less creepy.

>>17173782
So it's something like a Vita that requires a TV, right? Nice cost cutting strategy, if it's easy to pirate games I might get one.
>>
>>17173796
Pretty sure it's limited in what games it can run though, not sure which ones it can't do.
>>
>>17173804
There's a workaround for it if they're going to use hacks.
>>
>>17173796
But you can pirate normal vita games too, just not all of them at least so far.
>>
>>17173749
>Aren't they worth practically nothing?
Yeah but I always convince myself not to buy them because I'm sure I can find a workaround.
>>
>>17173804
Since most otome games made the move to Vita after the Vita TV's release they should be compatible, though the few otome I know that don't work are Red Entertainment's games for some reason.
>>
File: tm18.jpg (182KB, 816x658px) Image search: [Google]
tm18.jpg
182KB, 816x658px
>>17169811
I liked that really depressing ending from Omerta Code Tycoon I posted about a while ago.

>>17173513
I'll second this too. The shiryou ED is my favorite.
>>
>>17173331
how do you even have this as a hobby without a vita
>>
>>17174403
If you still have a huge backlog of older PC, PS2 and PSP games to play.
>>
>>17168466
How do people keep going?
>>
File: DCRIDd9XoAAAqiQ.jpg large.jpg (226KB, 1201x846px) Image search: [Google]
DCRIDd9XoAAAqiQ.jpg large.jpg
226KB, 1201x846px
印肉ニョッキ
>>
File: shiryou.png (756KB, 816x659px) Image search: [Google]
shiryou.png
756KB, 816x659px
>>17174384
>shiryou ED
I agree with that.
I've said this before but the hand end makes me laugh when it shouldn't.
There's no way he doesn't do lewd things with it.
>>
>>17173796
Pirating new games is patched and you're limited to English games that were released before the update.
>>
is there a way to getting around needing a phone to sign up for weibo?
>>
File: tr55.png (39KB, 199x287px) Image search: [Google]
tr55.png
39KB, 199x287px
Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 5
https://mega.nz/#!OEdjETKI!lGvBMsC942w91erRPnjlCXgzv0CKCmOcSKj_KqkGrqw
>>
File: main[1].jpg (287KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
main[1].jpg
287KB, 1200x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-tDUS19EUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WachPiU2DTs
Osomatsu play movies
>>
>>17175125
Seems fun, but I'm not a fan of the BGM.
>>
>>17175065
Thanks doc.
>>
File: i.imgur.com_ypGL3Qj.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
i.imgur.com_ypGL3Qj.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
What a faggot
>>
does anybody else start a million games at once?
>>
>>17176483
Trying to get out of that habit. The more games I try to juggle, the less likely I am to actually finish anything. Not only that, but even if I'm really enjoying a game, putting it on hold tends to make it hard to come back to it. It's as if my impression sours. Starting something new is always so tempting though.
>>
>>17176483
I used to be really bad about that. I'd have an enormous amount of games I'd played the beginnings of or even gotten a good ways into, but only a small amount that I'd actually finished. Although I got better once I got strict with it.

I do need some variety, so I try to keep 3 things in rotation: 1 pure love, 1 serious, and 1 non-otome/bl (if I wasn't into normal VNs as well I'd probably do another pure love). Sometimes I'll switch it and do the first 2 as non-otome with 1 otome of whatever genre I feel like. Also, getting rid of my aversion to dropping stuff helped a lot. I guess once my backlog got big enough, I realized that if I tried to force myself through things that I wasn't loving, I would possibly die of old age before I finished everything. I'm still hoarding stuff on my hdd that realistically I'm probably not going to ever go back to, so I still have a ways to go.
>>
>>17177610
>I got better once I got strict with it.
How much progress do you try to make in a day in order to finish stuff? For example an hour playing a game a day or something. I really need to get stricter in my reading because there's so much that I "drop" without meaning to.
>>
File: Dear.My.Sun.full.334735.jpg (499KB, 1793x1848px) Image search: [Google]
Dear.My.Sun.full.334735.jpg
499KB, 1793x1848px
What's everyone's favorite less known game? Mine is probably Dear my sun. Really comfy with cute art and raising stats.
>>
>>17177632
Most of my problems (with everything I procrastinate, not just VNs) is mostly getting started. I'd say 9/10 times, if I make myself read it for more than 10 minutes then I get "sucked in" and I'll end up reading for the rest of the night or for whatever the amount of open time I have is. But I try to do 20 minutes a day for a minimum. If I've been reading for those 20 minute chunks for several days and I haven't had the sucked-in feeling yet, it usually is one that I drop unless it's one that's highly rated/well-known (though at this point I've played most of those, I'm into the mediocre-above average bracket now).
VNs also aren't my only hobby, if they were I'd probably try more for 40 minutes to an hour like you said instead of 20 minutes.
>>
>>17129484
The kino meme needs to die. Anything which is born on /tv/ is cancer.
>>
File: pripani01.png (432KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pripani01.png
432KB, 800x600px
>>17177658
I liked Dear My Sun too. I don't have one specific off the top of my head, but lately I've been getting into free games. My favorite of what I've played so far is Watashi no Real wa Juujitsu Shisugiteiru. I would have gladly paid money for it. It isn't exactly lesser known, but I guess maybe compared to Otomate or something like that.
For an actually lesser known game, I'm currently playing Prince Panic DX that I really like. After I finished the free one I learned there was a 500 yen version with afterstories added, which was my main complaint, the ends were way abrupt (I don't know if the author did it on purpose to try to make people buy the DX version, it was made like a year later so I don't think so). Which is how I learned Booth PM takes foreign credit cards, I never realized that. I wish the author wrote more but it looks like it's all she ever did.
>>
>>17177738
Model students being closet otaku is one of my favorite tropes, I'll def be checking Watajuu out. Also can't beat free.
>>
>>17177819
Go for it. There was a bit too much drama for my tastes sometimes but it was fun overall and mc was really good.
>>
>>17175682
I have to say that I'm surprised by how much I'm liking Senbura. The main story is just generic otome "plot", nothing special. But I really like how the individual stories have actual romance. I guess I've just been playing a lot of mobage where it's more focused on the guys interacting with each other so it's a little refreshing. And there's a pretty large amount of characters I like, with EnStars for example even with the huge cast I only actually like 3 guys or so (you could say it's because they're all so weird, but with all games with large casts I still end up only liking a few).
But I have to admit I'm really disappointed that the awakening art is just color swaps instead of new art.

>>17177819
Yeah, I really loved it. I found Shun's route a bit too drama-y (I hate love triangles) but I really loved Hozumi's. His route is something that you really do not see done in otome games very often (maybe not so rare if you include all mediums like anime and manga, but specifically otome VNs). Of course, he was my favorite as a character, so that makes me more biased. While keeping in mind that being a free game it's relatively short and lacks the volume of commercial titles, it's pretty far up there on my ratings. Maybe not quite among my favorites, but definitely above many commercial games I've played.
>>
>>17177930
I just realize it's really weird to say I hate love triangles but loved Hozumi's route.
I should probably say I don't like generic guy-MC-guy ones that you see everywhere, I'm just bored of it and it makes me feel bad.
>>
File: title.jpg (85KB, 1022x575px) Image search: [Google]
title.jpg
85KB, 1022x575px
>>17177658
I read Sakuya a while back and can't remember if I posted about it or not.
It was solid and nicely written. Romancing robutts has been handled from every viewpoint under the sun but it had enough to stand alone and feel fresh among the usual for our games. It struck a nice balance of not being too idealistic but also not a complete downer. The MC was really nice too, very normal and down to earth in way that reads like your typical young adult.
I haven't gotten around to any other Tetrascope works yet but I'm interested in their upcoming one(that's been upcoming for like 3 years now).

Also Shota ni Itaru Yamai. That one was a good time.
>>
File: DCaKn6ZUMAE0lgv.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DCaKn6ZUMAE0lgv.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyWZBW4MzGM
>>
It's not a game, but I found myself really unimpressed with Rouge et Noir. Voices were alright, but the plot was lacking.
>>
Guys who did Sanzen Sekai Yuugi are finally making a new game.
http://www.g-dynamics.jp/pb/
MC and PV music is really Fate/ish.
>>
>>17180230
>Princess Britania
>literally a frillier Saber
Yep
>>
File: k.png (783KB, 1007x711px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
783KB, 1007x711px
>>17180230
If this is her battle attire I hate it.
>>
>>17180230
So they go from a game featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series to a game about the Holy Grail War
>>
>>17180230
So where's that BLge they've been putting off?
>>
>>17181296
too busy milking mebius
>>
>>17181335
Didn't stop them from shitting out an otome game.
>>
>>17181357
the new bl game has the exact same writer&director as mebius, but the only common staff here is OST. although they did use a generic "girls dynamics" for the writers so who knows who's involved.

it's coming off to me that they're not putting the same amount of effort into their otome games as bl though. the otome seems like an after thought or scrapped concepts from the main branch.
>>
>>17174700
You can't. Does no one in your family have a phone you can borrow?
>>
Fucking aniplex jews not letting me watch the new trailer
>>
Someone was autistic enough to write up locations shown in Omega Vampire if anyone is interested.

http://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404118990455733818
>>
File: DCddDboWsAA6G1P.jpg (199KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DCddDboWsAA6G1P.jpg
199KB, 1125x1125px
>>
File: cover.jpg (199KB, 1165x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
199KB, 1165x1000px
>>17182045
Speaking of which, this finally came after 2+ months. I was starting to think I got put on a list.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7t19cs3733emqtq
>>
File: SS.jpg (264KB, 1000x681px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
264KB, 1000x681px
>>17182404
Animate SS that came with it.
>>
File: DCXDA9IUMAA2Mck.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 960x320px) Image search: [Google]
DCXDA9IUMAA2Mck.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 960x320px
>>
>>17181473
I liked how Sanzen Sekai Yuugi put more effort into yuri overtones than anything else. Gotta keep things gay.
>>
File: 1466280519658.png (124KB, 305x363px) Image search: [Google]
1466280519658.png
124KB, 305x363px
>open Banyaro again after hearing about the traps getting male designs
>there's a self insert now
Bullying Miley first-hand has its charm but I wish they wouldn't put these in every mobage. It was one of the things I liked about Banyaro.
Also nice to see it still runs like shit.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 001.jpg (133KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 001.jpg
133KB, 480x272px
>>
File: DCaCA9aVYAAS0g6.jpg (34KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
DCaCA9aVYAAS0g6.jpg
34KB, 1000x500px
>>
>>17184572
This better mean something and not be like other game anniversaries that announced some remaster then let the franchise die.
>>
>>17184605
I don't want it to die, but I'd actually love to see a remaster/remake of the games.
>>
what's the general consensus on Hashihime
>>
>>17168466
>>17174480
This one is way easier than the rest.
And damn, I love the new BGMs. Especially Uguisumaru.
>>
>>17188155
I don't know about the rest of /blog/ or if anyone else here even finished it but I'm mixed on it.

It's got good production values for a doujin game and is kind of interesting. It failed to make me care about the characters though which I think hampered my ability to enjoy the game fully. Also gets a little carried away with plot twists to the point that I was just relieved when it was over.

The people I see screaming about how great it is are mostly into it for the aesthetic so perhaps people who are really into Taisho period visuals would get the most enjoyment out of it. It doesn't go much into the period beyond visuals though and wasn't particularly hard to read or anything either so it should be an easy pick up if you're interested in it.
>>
File: where my taikos at.png (41KB, 486x37px) Image search: [Google]
where my taikos at.png
41KB, 486x37px
>>17168466
This event feels easier than the previous versions but the occasional 4/4 naginata card still wrecks my team.
>>
>>17185049
Same. I love TMGS1, but it really needs a remastered version.
>>
>>17182411
What a pure ojiichan.
>>
>>17190863
I heard it was long. Did you feel that all the content was there for a reason, or did it feel 'padded'?
>>
>>17194375
>or did it feel 'padded'
It did at times, and it's a complaint I've seen other people have as well.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 002.jpg (126KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 002.jpg
126KB, 480x272px
>>
File: 1454324744401.png (45KB, 872x625px) Image search: [Google]
1454324744401.png
45KB, 872x625px
tfw you think you know a guy and then you get to his route
>>
im not gay
can I still enjoy this?
>>
>>17197917
Yes.
>>
>>17197917
no.
>>
>>17197917
Maybe.
>>
>>17197917
I don't know.
>>
>>17182404
Nakazawa's moaning makes me fucking laugh.
>>
File: 24809580_p0.jpg (141KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
24809580_p0.jpg
141KB, 900x600px
>Ridvan route

Fucking hell. It's one thing to have the guy be more miserable in his own route than outside of it, but it's another thing to have him go back in time thousands of times trying to save your life because when you go after him you are always destined to be hit with a random goddamn arrow and get killed. I guess his salvation would be to not go down his route, but if you're not on his route you won't be able to save the child version of him that is living concurrently to him from dying in a fire and accidentally send him 30 years into the past where he will spend his time training so that he can eventually train you so that you can save him, but not before the adult version accidentally dies and you find his magic armlet which is the only way you were able to stumble upon the burning village in the first place. My brain is full of fuck

That said, I saw someone complain about his route on Gematsu so I didn't get my hopes up, but it wasn't that bad. Only thing is that the romance aspect is so subtle that with all the shit going down I frequently forget that it's supposed to be otome, but his main ending and afterstory were cute. I like it when the guy goes with you back to the future and is confused about everything. Maybe I should try the DLC as well, but I heard they were pretty short.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 011.jpg (107KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 011.jpg
107KB, 480x272px
>>
>>17197917
What was the the question again?
>>
I searched archives and found nothing, what exactly comes in the hakuoki: Wind Treasure Box DLC? I don't see it in the jp shop either, only the na shop.
>>
File: hayate.jpg (138KB, 700x903px) Image search: [Google]
hayate.jpg
138KB, 700x903px
>>17177658
Enkeltbillet for sure. Same writer as Hanaichi which gets lots of love, but seems to go under everyone's radar. The cast is great and has fantastic interactions as usual. Lots of great bro moments that continue even into character routes unlike other games where the rest of the cast disappears. Protag is weaker than Haru, but still a great game that I thought deserved more attention.

Another game I really liked that's probably more well known around here considering it's from Tetrascope is First complex. The dialogue was great and despite 2 of the routes being less than stellar, Hayate's and Yoshitsugu's routes made up for them. An example of how generic doesn't necessarily mean bad. Hayate best boy.
>>
>>17203624
Posting it twice won't help you, people in here probably don't know either.
I didn't even know there was a DLC.
Try contacting IF on twitter or their customer support or something?
>>
>>17207149
I love how Enkeltbillet has two good ojisan routes. Especially Masujima's.
It was cool how all those extra scenes would unlock after you completed certain routes to tie everything together.
>>
>>17184572
I would kill for any new Tokimemo game who isn't mobage
>>
>>17207149
>Same writer as Hanaichi
Wow, Hanaichi is one of my favorites and I loved Enkeltbillet too but I never realized that it was by the same person.
Too bad the Vita game she wrote seems to sound not very good from the reviews I've read.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 014 (2).jpg (105KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 014 (2).jpg
105KB, 480x272px
>>
So why is /blog/ on /jp/ and not /vg/ anymore?
>>
>>17212511
Considering the current post rate here, I suppose it was because /vg/ got too fast for /blog/.
>>
>>17212514
>I suppose it was because /vg/ got too fast for /blog/
>fast general
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>17212511
Is this a meme now?
>>
>>17212521
I have no idea myself.
>>
File: Hijikata.Toshizou.full.185641.jpg (241KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hijikata.Toshizou.full.185641.jpg
241KB, 1600x1200px
Why I bought Hakuoki again? (Kyoto winds) why I play Hakuoki again and again? I hate myself
>>
>>17212543
How so? I wasn't a regular on /vg/ and only checked from time to time, then someday I just didn't find it anymore. Why did you go to /jp/?
>>
>>17212560
It's been about 5 months and people are still asking.
>>
>>17212611
Hell it was asked already in this thread even.
>>
>>17212558
Long hair really is the best.
>>
>>17212558
Why don't you learn proper English?
>>
>>17212521
The board itself was too fast so we kept having to bump with useless stuff every hour just to keep from falling off of page 10. There's not enough people to keep this thread on /vg/ with just regular discussion.
>>
>>17212622
yes it is
>>
File: orig[1].jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
orig[1].jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
This guy seems really cute.
>>
File: Desert Kingdom 008 (2).jpg (131KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Kingdom 008 (2).jpg
131KB, 480x272px
>>
What's the appeal of these games? Are you guys just gays or you play it for the girl (MC)? Maybe just the plot?
Just curious.
>>
>>17217217
You one of those idiots who thinks girls don't exist on the internet?
Seriously, why do guys play gal games?
>>
>>17217217
lol this idiot, so self-centric
>>
>>17217471
I wouldn't be self-centric if I tried to understand others points of view.
Not judging anyone, like I said, I'm just curious.
>>
File: C7lySwCUwAEMHDG.jpg (166KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7lySwCUwAEMHDG.jpg
166KB, 856x1200px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-22/sylph-manga-magazine-ceases-publication-new-pixiv-sylph-online-magazine-launches-this-summer/.117833
>>
>>17169811
I liked Makoto's end in sweet pool. It might be because I was younger and edgier at the time, but I still like it. I realize now that it could have been written better, but I enjoy seeing emotions so intense that they lead to bad things. Like, really, really bad things, but with good intentions. The good intentions part is very important. Without that, the bad act wouldn't rip your heart apart in the same way.
>>
>>17217645
Just give me the game man. It's been almost two years since they announced it.
>>
>>17217503
self-centric because you just asume that we are all boys
>>
>>17218088
Just stop fucking replying to posts like those and "why are you on /jp/?.
>>
File: himurocchi.jpg (18KB, 400x187px) Image search: [Google]
himurocchi.jpg
18KB, 400x187px
>>17218101
I usually ignore them, but I kinda wake up mad today. Yeah, I will stop
>>
>>17217805
Me too anon, me too.
I'm kinda sad Makoto got too sidelined by the main plot, since he's not the main love interest nor an antagonist he ends up kinda irrelevant for most of the game. It's a shame since he's one of my favorites.
Were it not for the whole parasites bullshit and tetsuo forcibly being the endgame I still would've wanted Makoto to end up with Youji
>>
File: 310080.jpg (18KB, 633x120px) Image search: [Google]
310080.jpg
18KB, 633x120px
>>
>>17218915
You can also grab a ton of mobage-tier games for cheap right now.
Though I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>17218915
>>17220836
Also Nightshade.
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (448KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
448KB, 1300x1200px
Chouchou Jiken site updated.
http://www.otomate.jp/chouchoujiken/
>>
File: 1495778553460.png (32KB, 359x341px) Image search: [Google]
1495778553460.png
32KB, 359x341px
>>17220886
>同室になった主人公と「エス」と呼ばれる姉妹関係になる。
Just like my yuris. Except that's probably a trap.
>>
Scans are up
>>
Usotsuki Shangri-La OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTzgCdv3yy8
>>
File: main_copy.png (76KB, 485x291px) Image search: [Google]
main_copy.png
76KB, 485x291px
https://www.utapri-shining-live.com/en/news/170624.html
>English and Traditional Chinese versions of UtanoPrincesama Shining Live are in the works.
Looks like that upcoming UtaPri mobage is getting an english version as well.
>>
>>17222808
Shangri-La, but than the characters are all Norse mythology, oh Japan.
>>
File: DDAIhJsUQAAw76P.jpg (74KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
DDAIhJsUQAAw76P.jpg
74KB, 600x338px
https://twitter.com/Rejet_info/status/878211388228882432
>>
File: pic_0039.jpg (29KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
pic_0039.jpg
29KB, 480x272px
>>17223189
I can't believe that Japan knows that the world exist. I'm ready for Masato
>>
>>17223189
>KLab

Well, at least they won't have any yuribait to remove
>>
>>17223946
What's this about?
>>
>>17223959
Probably that Love Live drama.
>>
>>17223959
http://www.nerdspan.com/english-love-live-school-idol-festival-removes-homosexual-references/
>>
>>17223973
Oh that. I completely forgot about it. Thanks.
>>
>>17223973
it's funny how people in the comments in that article think the yurishit is in there for actual lesbians and not greasy 40 year old men.
>>
>>17223995
A lot of the western Love Live fanbase consists of aggressive tumblr lesbians that are in denial like that.
>>
>>17224004
it's like people thinking yuri on ice is anything more than fujoshit. western anime fans are so dumb it's funny.
>>
>>17224004
I think that saying "a lot" is an exaggeration
>>
>>17224041
They're definitely the most vocal.
>>
>>17223783
>The mobage will get an english release before the original game
Kinda weird, but I guess the people who'd actually care would've watched the anime by now, at the very least.
>>
File: 1476004738846.gif (547KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1476004738846.gif
547KB, 700x625px
This thread is almost done for, so whatever.
You guys are getting real fucking annoying with
>muh dumblr is so dumb
>all EOPs are dumblr and soo annoying

Sure, those posts just stand out more because we're so dead, but god dammit, it's like the worst circlejerk ever. Really annoying and makes is damn fucking obvious.

And then you get retarded newfags like >>17217471 that sound like they tumbled into here 5 minutes ago, people that can't ignore posts and general idiocy and looking down on even more demographics.
Sometimes I feel that there are more posts about what x does or how stupid y is than about games. I know, it's also my fault since I'm playing games right now due to lack of time, but still.

tl;dr
You guys are fucking annoying but I still love you. Just please keep down the retarded posts. I beg you.
And I'm sorry for the meta.
>>
>>17224339
t. hypocrite
>>
>>17224339
That's /jp/ in general. There's other communities out there if it's that annoying.
>>
>>17224339
Such is the nature of the internet. It can't be helped, but the tide always wanes.
>>
>>17224361
The untranslated vn general is way better than here when it comes to the stuff I mentioned, except maybe EOP hate. Though probably again because they have more posters posting about games.
But as I said, I love you guys anyways. Just wanted to rant once.
>>
New
>>17224443
>>
We have a fuck ton of lurkers for some reason.
>>
>>17224339
Why are you getting annoyed? Unless you're actually from tumblr or an EOP.
>>
>>17224466
do they all never read anything or what's the reason they never post?
>>
>>17224466
Is there actually any basis in this?
>>
>>17224551
strawpolls and ridiculous download numbers people get when posting links here.
>>
>>17224551
>>17224619
I've had crap I've posted on /m/ get 5 downloads, while crap I've posted here has gotten up towards 50.

>>17182404
How many downloads does this have?
>>
>>17224466
Some people here seem to be afraid to post about what they're playing for some retarded reason, or even name games they're talking about for that matter. I noticed we get a lot of weird vague posting and not naming things when asked what they're talking about.
>>
>>17224660
>How many downloads does this have?
Almost 30 last time I looked, which was a few days after I posted it. Now that I think about it, that is a lot for a drama CD of a game that only 2 or 3 people ever tried discussing and has a topic that supposedly disgusts people, but oh well.
>>
>>17224748
/blog/ is tsundere for omegaverse. knew it.
>>
>>17224339
I tried helping EOPs by making a publicly editable document like the rec chart but for translations. It went absolutely nowhere so they clearly don't care and hate themselves as well. >>17136273

I've seen convos about things like Dialovers CD translations so there's no excuse.
>>
>>17224339
shit, calm down
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.