[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elona

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 496
Thread images: 64

File: sistersister.jpg (268KB, 679x665px) Image search: [Google]
sistersister.jpg
268KB, 679x665px
>New? Start here:
http://pastebin.com/vmW2qYkD

>Mods:
http://pastebin.com/HcTtYVsn

>1.68 and prior versions changelogs:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Changelog_%28Elona%2B%29

>Elona Custom and Elona CU Discussion:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014

>Chat server back online:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:19535#107

>Previous Thread
>>17077817

Current Version: Elona+ 1.68 (5/28/2017)
Latest Custom: E+CU 1.67fix2.2
>>
>>17112106
Correction: Latest Custom is E+C 1.68.1
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014#88
>>
>>17112113
That was fast. Nice changes, too. Highlight is useful for selling crap
>>
Sorry, new player here

Whenever the All in One graphics pack says

>(Required updating for E+ 1.67 compatibility: character.bmp, item.bmp, map1.bmp, map2.bmp)

What exactly does this mean ? Does this mean I just leave these out and it will work with my 1.67 version ?
>>
Just drag it into the 1.67 folder and it works.
Actually works with 1.68 too.
>>
File: DAj2JFxXgAIo1bh (1).jpg (46KB, 451x558px) Image search: [Google]
DAj2JFxXgAIo1bh (1).jpg
46KB, 451x558px
>>17112520
Thank you
>>
File: 1413220061947.png (77KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1413220061947.png
77KB, 192x154px
>The grass killer attacks with destruct wave. The grass killer attacks with destruct wave. The grass killer attacks with destruct wave. The grass killer attacks with destruct wave.
>Drink what? You drink a blessed potion of healer <Jure>.
>The grass killer attacks with destruct wave. The grass killer attacks with destruct wave. The grass killer attacks with destruct wave. The grass killer attacks with destruct wave.
>You scream
>>
>>17112106
What does the game give if I'd type "elona", "noa" or "imouto" as a wish?
>>
>>17113923
Probably nothing. If you want to be sure, make a new character for testing, engage Wizard mode by pressing F12, and then press F5 to make wishes.
>>
>>17112113
>E+C
>anna is back
neato
>>
So no mod is compatible with 1.68, I take it? I tried just comparing character.bmp with the marked as working mods and all of them miss something.
>>
Where do I even download 1.68?
>>
>>17114123
https://www.axfc.net/u/3810435
>>
>>17114046
Well, it's only been four days.
>>
File: 917519075105.png (580KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
917519075105.png
580KB, 1024x768px
Has anyone successfully managed to craft a mix feed yet? Tried making one and it says that I need "books" to make it, but spellbooks aren't accepted, nor are vendor-bought generic books, books of resurrection, or attribute textbooks.

>>17114123
A link is included in the very first result when you use Google to search for "Elona+ 1.68."
>>
>>17114161
Logically speaking the recipe saying books is probably an error. I'd try holding a ton of different items and seeing if something works, maybe grain, milk, some garbage like wood pieces or a corpse?
>>
>>17114161

Try a container (can be empty) like a material box or lost wallet. That's what it was for some other recipe that said books, anyway.
>>
>>17114161
You need a body part: figurine, card, bone, heart, eye, blood or skin of a monster.
>>
So how's necromancy? Worth messing with? I've nopiced the cats you start with are very, very passive and rarely hit anything, but when they kill it raises my anatomy so they could be neat as a bit of extra hp and damage
>>
>>17114556
in my experience there is never really a time necromancy is superior to just having a good pet or two

I am also not high enough level to check but zombies don't appear to scale past the normal level of enemies
>>
>>17114556
It's not bad; monster level scales with anatomy and alchemy, and later zombies (dragon, dead-eyes blood dragon) make for a good support or at least meatshields.

>>17114572
>Zombie level is capped at (deepest dungeon cleared * 1.5)
>>
>>17114556
It's like having pets except you don't have to manage their shit. Can't wait to get my hands on dragons.
>>
>>17114741
Can you give them equipment? I can't imagine how to compensate for the obligatory fire weakness otherwise.
>>
Does potential always increase by 100% now or will it drop off later when going to trainer.
>>
>>17114753
No. Haven't gotten to that point yet where resists actually matter.
>>
>>17112519
>>17112520
It means that either you shouldn't use those files or you have to update them yourself. If you don't it might work at first, but sooner or later one item or enemy that's missing will appear as invisible in-game.

>>17114046
You can update most things in like 2 minutes.

>>17114769
Probably flat 100% forever.
>>
>>17114572
I don't like using pets anything except ensemble and breakfest. I'd not use them for those too if the game had an option that's as good for people not using pets. But performing solo even with Stradi pays like ass compared to ensemble with 1 pet and breakfast is something to add on top of all the stuff for solo players.
I just think zombies are cool, pets ain't. Expendable meatshields completely devoid of personality rather than weird happy slaves.

>>17114614
>>17114741
Sounds good enough to me, thanks.
>>
>>17115203
What about just having zombies as pets?
>>
>>17115288
They act just like other pets I'd imagine.

Also, any good way to get coffins fast? Fastest way I've found is to teleport npcs in palmia then steal the one in it.
>>
Would any anons who have beaten all the story/bonus bosses say what characters they did it with?

Any other godslayers besides Kai pop up in these threads?

Just wanted to see what the players who have actually gone that far played as.
>>
Huh they must be pretty swole. They killed my sandbag monster. I thought those were invincible.
>>
>>17115318
The pyramid has a lot of coffins in Tuwen's room.

I have a question, is killing the enemy responsible for it the only way to dispel the death hex?
>>
>>17115484
You can also dispel it with Holy Light and the related scroll.
>>
>>17115504
I'm asking this because my holy light spell is at >10000 power before taking spell enhancing equipment into account and I still can't remove it from death manekis.
>>
>>17115514
See if you can remove it from any other monster.
>>
File: Untitled.png (505KB, 813x633px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
505KB, 813x633px
So I installed Elona Plus Beautify and this happened. Anyone know what I did wrong?
>>
>>17115613
Change body. There's a setting for default manakin in the body selections. I think its 3.
Its loading a custom body under the stuff that goes on that manakin
>>
>>17115613
Probably because of the body PCC. Change it to something else or set everything else to 0.
>>
>>17115620
>>17115622
Thanks lads.
>>
File: museum.png (455KB, 814x640px) Image search: [Google]
museum.png
455KB, 814x640px
>>17115341
Think the first Godslayer I ever saw was a Golem Gunner that used a mount. Although his class was Gunner he picked up casting and killed the gods with spells. After that I recall two Fairy Wizards. One of them being named Torte Shortbread that was aiming to become a godslayer. Killed the gods with magic storm I think and I learned a lot from that player about how to build a character that could kill the gods.

My previous character was a Eulderna Gunner and he killed most of the gods with magic storm like Torte Shortbread but against Lulwy and Kumiromi I killed them using the N97 Cannon. Both Kumiromi and Lulwy cause insanity and I wasn't prepared at the time to deal with it so my casting was crippled in those fights. I eventually retired that character and he had a son which shared his father's name of Kai. Wanted to test out martial arts since at that time nobody got far as one so I made a Eulderna Predator. Eulderna solved my healing and range problems with spells and Predator is the traditional martial arts class.

As I was working on my new character I remember at least two other Godslayers that emerged. I don't remember the race but one of them was a dual wielding warrior that took out the gods with swords. The other Godslayer was a Yerles Warmage that took out the gods using meteor. Eventually my current character Kai killed the gods only using his fists. Magic would only be used for buffs and healing.

So so far there has been at least 6 Godslayers that have participated in these threads. Most of them soloed the game or didn't take up pets until really late in the game. Only the Golem player used a mount. A lot of them used spells. In the past, spells were far more understood than melee in how to squeeze out damage. Magic is tried and true but now that melee is better understood, especially the part on how to do multiple attacks, I think it shouldn't be too surprising to see more melee characters killing gods in the future. The verdict on how magic device, throwing, and maybe other experimental builds do against gods is still out though.
>>
>>17115771
Kai, since your level is so high, wouldn't getting the ether mutations that scale with level be good, like cat ears, hooves, wings or desire for destruction? Why don't you try getting one to see how much your stats would increase?
>>
File: 1495474026007.png (3KB, 257x151px) Image search: [Google]
1495474026007.png
3KB, 257x151px
So I updated my game from 1.65 to 1.68, and while everything worked fine at first, when I went to add the server.txt to make chat work I got picrelated error, which went away when running it in compatibility mode. Just a heads up for any anons that may experience this in the future!
>>
>>17115793
Problem is some of them remove slots and slots to me = resists, immunities, and additional attack chance enchants. I don't know how well I'll do as I continue my journey deeper in the void if I start scaling back on my resists. It's an interesting idea though. If I were playing on a mode that didn't have perma death I'd be more willing to test it out over a nice period of time in the void but I think I should leave that for someone else to do and report back.
>>
>>17115866
What about desire for destruction and carapace skin?
>>
>>17115875
Sadly both have pretty bad trade offs. Desire for violence would give me a bonus to my damage based in part on my level but at the same time I would take extra damage based on my level. As I go deeper in the void, I expect all enemies to eventually cap MA for that 2d255 + strength and possibly other bonuses. So I have to deal with that damage and then you add on the desire for violence extra damage and run it through a damage multiplier and things might turn into a bloody mess. I could do the same to them but there's only one of me compared to the legion of them waiting to pop me like a bloody balloon.

The Carapace reduces speed and that is a definite no no. When all enemies have 2000 speed and a lot of them have speed debuff spells to bring your speed down, having bad speed and then having it crippled more by a debuff makes me wonder how many turns they'll get over me. The wiki says the speed penalty is -Speed of 20 + Lv / 2 so I'd be hit with a near 3000 speed penalty? I'd be one hell of a wall but I would need my pets to carry me around or have one of them act as my mount.
>>
>>17115927
I'll add that I do tolerate rampage and uncontrollable's extra damage done to me but that's only because it's a temporary thing and I can control when to use it.
>>
I'm still on 1.66, waiting to use artifact fusion on my living weapon. Is it worth it to update to 1.68 at this point? Any changes that are pretty useful?
>>
I need to make money!

How to make money?
>>
>>17116022
Get a job
>>
>>17116022
Let an old fat merchant take your cherry.
>>
Apparently one of the errors I had trying to connect to elonachat was that I actually needed to delete server.txt and make an identical file named server.txt instead of just replacing all the walls of text inside it. I have no idea how or why that works but it did.
>>
>>17116022
Considering you can whore yourself in this game /biz/ advice on how to get rich applies to this game. Tell people in Derphy that you'll suck dick for 1 gold. Then you just suck a million dicks. Pretty easy to become a millionaire.
>>
>>17116022
Bind ensemble to a number and preach to another, start a party quest, do ensemble once then preach until quest over. I find even though I have enough SP to do ensemble 3 times in a row doing it more than once has it refuse to work because ''you tired'' and still take SP

Make a farm, grow and sell everything it

Sell monster hearts/bones/whatever in your shop they actually sell pretty high in it

You can do other quests I guess but party time pays so much more on top of giving you high quality objects to sell and food to cook the others just end up feeling like a waste of time and effort outside of farming for herb seeds.
>>
Does preaching still crash the game if someone hits you during it?
>>
>>17115988
Garok's hammer, tea, and the ability to buy growth scrolls for a lot of gold instead of needing small medals were my highlights. Potential decay from leveling skills or attributes increased but at the same restoring potential has been made easier over the past few patches. The rest of the stuff for me over these patches is just learning how to do stuff the new way. Such as collecting herb seeds on certain days.
>>
>>17116112
Think I heard whatever bugs it had got fixed. I haven't had a crash with it for a very long time.
>>
>>17116102
>Sell monster hearts/bones/whatever in your shop they actually sell pretty high in it

Wait. You can actually sell monster parts in YOUR player owned shop? How did I never notice this!?
>>
>>17116200
Did you change shop type?
>>
>>17116223
No, I have kept it as the starting general shop so I could dump all my dungeon finds into it.

But I thought I remembered coming back to a monster part not selling and just assumed you couldn't sell it. Guess I wasn't patient enough.
>>
Random question. Anyone have enough experience with all the catsister npcs to know which ones make the best pets?

Catsister, Foxbrother, or Older Dogsister?
>>
>>17116589
Fox brother has a shitload of spells and megid flame.
See >>17067323
>>
Speaking of pets any anons mind sharing their teams?

Or their undead hordes for those necromancy players out there.

Could be past or current.
>>
File: 48903919_p0.png (145KB, 360x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48903919_p0.png
145KB, 360x1000px
>>17112106
Updated pastebins with current downloads. Also revised the main guide and added a new section at the end.
Suggest tips to put in the new section. It would also be good if someone wrote a bit about the newer feats from chargen since I'm not familiar with them, and I also need clarification on breakfast and pet crafting. More stuff to put in/fix elsewhere in the guide would be nice too.
>>
I finished the struggle against insanity quest and got the insane book from Kain. Switched to japanese and wished for the 隠しキャラ but all I get are "nothing happens" what gives
>>
>>17116974
I enjoy Elona comics.
>>
File: HSister.png (405KB, 813x633px) Image search: [Google]
HSister.png
405KB, 813x633px
Forgot just how lewd H sister's default lines are.

>>17117231
Did you read the book before you made the wish? Need to do that if you didn't. Also copying and pasting 隠しキャラ may not work unless you have Microsoft Applocale turned on or have your computer language set to Japanese. I think when I did it I had my computer language set to Japanese and I pretty much just changed the language I was typing in into Japanese. I typed kakushi kyara. The game turned it into the needed Kanji and Hiragana for Kakushi. For Kyara I had to make sure I was typing in Katakana.
>>
>>17116766
Started with a little girl, then early on acquired a nurse with a scroll of ally. A little later I got a young lady, and a black angel from Lulwy. Much later I got a fox brother.and tag-teamed him with the little girl. I evolved the little girl to a witch, and the young lady to a white princess.

The two rorans hit extremely hard twohanding their weapons. The black angel dual wields with a whip, allowing her to attack many times from a distance with remote blow. The nurse turned out to be a guy, I kept him all the way through the game and now he's a pretty formidable gunner. The fox brother caught up surprisingly fast and debilitates enemies with mind/sound damage.

Everyone is around ~Lv60, I take care to not let one of them hog all the kills so they all grow at a good pace.

But my PC is kind of weak...most of the time I'm literally a cheerleader for the pet squad, whipping a taktstock around.
>>
>>17116766
Started with a little girl.
Benched her permanently around level 15.
Captured a putit and some rabbits for ranching and occasionally kill them for fun and profit.
Summoned some monsters in my home and captured them in sandbags for funzies.

My zombies are kawaii but I've only got basic crap since I've only just started botheting with them
>>
what's with all the wiki articles on monsters vastly overstating how threatening they are? like anything that's half decent at melee is ''DON'T GET NEAR IT EVER HIDE RUN HIDE SHOOT IT DO MAGIC DO NOT MELEE''. its like they were all written by a guy in cloth armor who hides behind pets all game.
>>
>>17117850
If you named some examples others could give you their take on it
>>
Reminder that you can get all three artifact swimwear armors by trading in the Awesome Swimwear, getting it back with the little sister quest, trading it in for the other option, and finally getting it back again at the cyber dome.
>>
So how do people level up their heirs fast? I remember someone saying people usually do fairies as heirs once they already have stacks of equips especially prepaired for the fairy but wouldn't grinding the fairy back up in skills take ages anyways? By the time you've done that you could just get the equips on the fairy
>>
>>17117984
I doubt people ''usually'' do fairy, people just pick whatever they want. I've made multiple gene characters and just played as normal every time, but of course it saves a huge amount of time if you get stacks of herbs/cure corruption potions/potions of potential/equipment/spindled pets/rods of domination/blessed water etc. from your previous character.

If you start out stronger with most of your bases covered you can get plat much more easily and so train many times faster.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-02+at+01.30.24).jpg (150KB, 688x390px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-02+at+01.30.24).jpg
150KB, 688x390px
>>17116766
Well, I haven't played in years so I had to start from scratch. Took Yacatect as my goddess of choice and her bonuses have been very apparent. Every bell I kill is almost a guaranteed high value body part drop which is a good way to make liches very early in the game. I wished for a dungeon to get my first coffins and that allowed me to tackle the pyramid at level 10 or something. Currently my team is a Fire Dragon Child (all body parts machined in), five liches lvl 48 and one skeleton warrior lvl 48. I can kill big daddies no problem.
>>
>>17116223
what shop type sells monster parts?
>>
File: pcc_body_16.png (10KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
pcc_body_16.png
10KB, 128x192px
>>17118029
That's a cute lich. Have you thought about using a custom PCC like this one?
>>
>>17118029
how are you killin gold bells? im level 29 and they just dodge everything. i can kill everything i run into except for them. i have to debuff big daddies though.
tried it on them but didnt seem to help
>>
>>17118045
Poison, magic arrow, or just hit them hard enough since their HP is extremely low. At your level you should be able to oneshot them no problem
>>
>>17118045
Slow them, speed yourself, hope you get enough magic arrow hits in before they regenerate. My first one was actually funny, got a plat bell from a new year's gift and the adventurer splatted it in one turn.

>>17118039
How do I change appearance ingame again?
>>
>>17118056
Open (c)haracter menu, press p for appearance. Change body to use custom PCCs, be sure to set things like hair, clothes and etc to 0 so they don't overlap the new sprite. Your gear will still show up and might not fit the sprite, you can turn that off by using a dresser (there's one in the southeast of Palmia).

Convert PCCs to BMP first (remember to tick do not write color space information) and throw them in the elona/graphic folder as pcc_body_(number). I use GIMP for this.

A neat trick I learned recently is you can easily change e.g. hair colors of pccs by adjusting hue values of the image in gimp, with hue-saturation under the colors tab. Change mode to RGB first under ''image'' tab. The sprite I just posted originally had purple hair.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-02+at+02.06.03).jpg (8KB, 86x117px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-02+at+02.06.03).jpg
8KB, 86x117px
>>17118075
Thanks!
>>
How crucial is dim immunity for wizards? I don't really want to roll a golem
>>
>>17117984
I tried to make a fairy heir, but just got bored with the early game, so I went back to my main. I didn't really level up that quickly, I only got up to level 14, or so then stopped, but all of my attributes were around 100.

But for the items I just got gear that all weighed less than 1.0, that gave me superb resistance.
About 400 herbed food, which isn't that much, but I have been stockpiling it for a while.
800 scrolls of oracle since it's seems like the easiest way to transfer money to a new character, since they sell for a good amount, and with them you can easily buy a shop, and then if you also get a monster ball with a good high level shopkeeper, you can make money very easily.
600 scrolls of wonder, just for magic spells, as well as some spell books for more commonly used spells like magic arrow, and some potentially rarer spellbooks like Oracle, domination, and mutate for the spell vendor.
Potions of evolution for some free stats, potions of potential, which are extremely easy to get later on, I had like 400, half of them through crafting.

Early game in Elona+ has to be one of the most boring sections in any game I've played, at least with an heir you can speed it up, but you're still super slow, and you suck at everything. I keep wanting to restart since I savescummed a lot of my character, but I'd rather just not play the game than do the early game again, even if it's not that long.
>>
File: 1371540060788.gif (403KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
1371540060788.gif
403KB, 160x224px
>>17118097
Cute
>>
>>17118117
I think dim immunity only really becomes crucial once you start doing awakened dungeons, and by then you can get it with artifact fusion. You can play through the game without it as any class just fine.
>>
What do peeps think about mutants? Thinking of making one as heir because dwarf is absurdly bland of a race and it sounds good for melee
Also sounds like RNG the race though and I'm not sure how crap my accuracy would be with tons of wielded weps while mounted to offset the speed penalty
>>
>>17118118
Come on. The early game is not that bad. You get to plan out a whole new character+party, all the fun quests are still undone, you get a brand new set of adventurers, get the excitement again of finding artifacts and beating unique NPCs, and when using heir items it requires almost no effort to progress.
>>
>>17118165
if you savescum the right bodyparts, its fucking amazing
Just make sure you grow some arms to go along with hands, since you'll need rubynus gloves for the hit rating, dual wield skill alone won't be enough
>>
>eat a mochi
>choke
>little girl bashes me so hard I die
T-thanks
>>
>>17118268
how do you savescum that? it autosaves when i level.
>>
>>17118276
huh, must be a new addition in plus
Well, you can always back up the save files
>>
>>17118034
Anyone? I also would like to sell my stash of monster parts.
>>
>>17118322
>>17118034
Only the goods shop, sadly.
>>
>>17118194
But with an heir, artifacts, at least the early game ones, are useless. Since the gear you have is already very good, not to mention has better resists from artifact fusion.

I like Elona as a comfy grinding game, and the gains from grinding in early game are too slow, and require too much effort, so it's not fun for me. I don't find the quests fun either, but then I just ignored most of them until I was in late act 2, and could just breeze through them.

And the biggest problem, the character planning takes too long, since all the good ways of training aren't easily available.
If I want to make a new character, I'll ca just get a pet and train it instead, potential is never an issue, the gains from herbs are huge, and if they're low level I can easily just gene engineer higher level pets on it. Only problem is gaining ap.

After training my exile, I have just lost all interest in making new characters, because pets are just so much better than your character.
In a fraction of the time I put into my character, it does way more damage than I did before, and I don't have to control it, just walk around and it kills everything.
>>
>>17118395
Artifacts are still useful for your pets and since you can't pass them on, you will still want to grab a lot of them anyway. I think we play the game for different reasons because I enjoy even the slow early progress, since making a new character/party is most enjoyable to me for its roleplaying value (e.g. ''this time I want to be a lumbering golem being ridden by a younger sister'' or ''I'll make a platoon of uniformed gunners''). It's not the same to do it if you already have an established team.

Once you reach your ideal number of pets you don't really want to add any new ones, but you can always make a new character. The problem however is the time investment required to get everything set up, heir or not. So no wonder most of us stick with one character even if we have neat ideas for new parties. I've still done it multiple times, though.
>>
>>17117850
It's not like they can't appear while you're underleveled. I found jellyfish kraken almost harmless when I first encountered them but aparently the guys who made the entry had genuine problems with them.
>>
>>17117857
I 'unno about general articles but the big daddy one seemed to really overstate how scary they are. i stabbed one to death in my 20's
>>
>>17118395
?people all said like 2 threads ago the player char outscales pets, not the other way around

which is it? it seems to be pets far as i can see because they just get vastly greater rewards from everything for some reason
>>
>>17118045
The same way you kill quicklings.
Throw dyes at them.
>>
What is a good shop to invest in other than magic shop?
>>
>>17118968
Blackmarket, for the artifacts.
>>
>>17119054
Allright. Speaking of shops, there's a Halloween child staying in my home refusing to leave. How do I get rid of it? I try kill but it only respawns after some time. Really need those slots for my shops...
>>
>>17118816
I got minced in 3 hits in my late 30s, though I am a gunner and was near his optimal range
>>17118968
goods shops can sell herbs, seeds and scrolls of wonder and gain material (not sure about rods of wish), and bakers are very cheap to level if investment training is what you're after
>>
>>17119062
be grateful, pumpkin witches make the best pets
>>
I keep hearing from people stressing the importance of eating shoes, but I wonder what other equipments are worth turning raw and consumed.
>>
is there any item tht keeps myself permanently under a weak posion or other dot effect? the charge meter thing doesn't go down if you have a dot. makes it actually useable without having to gimp my offense.
all i can think of is being overweight but that gimps offense and defense and everything by lowering speed
>>
>>17118816
Their level depends on the dungeon level, so if you are in a high-leveled dungeon it could be a problem. I got killed by one this way.

>>17119164
Equipment that sucks your blood.
>>
File: elona-speed-training.jpg (50KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
elona-speed-training.jpg
50KB, 604x340px
>>17119148
Considering other attributes can be trained faster through other methods, I wouldn't bother with anything else.
>>
>>17118826
Pets get large stat bonuses and greater benefits from a lot of things, but the player can train specific stats/skills and has access to abilities and strategies a pet could never use efficiently. Our resident godslayer with a level close to 6000 eventually outscaled his pets by a huge margin. So maybe pets do outscale the player at first, but the player's growth keeps accelerating later in the game.
>>
>>17119174
>Equipment that sucks your blood.
thanks ill keep an eye out for that.
>>
Is there a way to save manually? I could have sworn there was an npc that allowed saving to a slot.
>>
>>17119431
F1, but surely you mean hotkey, not npc, right?
>>
>>17119435
I think I'm retarded. I swear I could save to different slots yesterday by talking to an inn/barkeeper.
>>
If I use the All-in-one Graphics Pack, does shit break?
>>
>>17119447
Maybe last night you had funky Elona weed dreams
>>
Is tourist intended to be "extreme hard mode"? I like the idea of starting with minimal skills and work my way up, but judging from the wiki, it seems like tourist is basically impossible mode unless you're a long time veteran.

How hard would it be to mod a class into this game with bare minimum combat skills and nothing else?
>>
>>17119474
Tourist is basically "base skills + racial skills + fishing + traveling" mode. It's not exactly "extreme hard mode", that would be snail, but it's harder than starting as other classes in early game.
>>
>>17119474
You're kind of tempting me to try out a non-heir tourist, anon
>>
>>17119474
Not even slightly. Its literally just starting with more of a grind ahead of you. The recommended classes far as I know are pianist and farmer, both mediocre fighters but they do fine because non-combat quests have massive payout or valuable items as rewards, are fast and the moment you get a pet it will solo everything in farming quests for you.
Then you go buy half-decent items and every class is the same outside of how much PP you need to spend to get the skills you didn't start with
You also don't get a good class trait but class traits are generally meh anyways and money is so easy to get its like who cares.

Snail is the challenge start thing since speed is the absolute best stat in this and they have crap speed and its actually hard to raise especially early on
>>
>>17119462
No. With 1.68 you get some missing sprites but those objects appear as pink or white rectangles so it's nothing game breaking.
>>
>>17119148
I don't bother with eating any equipment unless it's already made of candy. When I was just starting out I would use scrolls to turn shoes edible but as soon as I got gardening high enough that I never failed harvest time I gave that up, bought a farm and grew some herbs. Curaria and stomfilia both train speed and are the most common herbs.
>>
How high does the enchants (via scrolls, stardust, etc, NPC blacksmith...) go up for nowadays?
>>
Fairy Thief.
How painful will early game be>
>>
>>17119616
At the smith +10, but then you can use kits to take it up to +15. But lately people that have done that have been getting the nasty ''it is too unfair to equip'' flag preventing them from using it afterwards.

Make sure that after counting the enchantment bonus of the piece, its hit bonus + damage bonus is under 80, and the DV + PV bonus under 180. If you go over that the flag will apply unless they removed it in recent updates.
>>
>>17119649
It'll be better than most since again you have very little reason to fight anything for a very long time and pets will kill things for you anyways.
You'll do the non combat stuff faster than other races.
>>
Can you change gods to worship during the game like in most roguelikes? Or does your choice actually set it in stone?

Trying to avoid reading the wiki due i want to find out things by myself, but not the kind that means "bad deity choice fucks up your entire game" kind
>>
>>17119721
You can change at any time, the punishment your previous god gives you is a debuff that lowers your stats and lasts 10,000 turns. Said turns actually go by rather quickly when walking around on the world map, sleeping etc.
>>
>>17119732
Glad to know. I'm used to punishments from Gods from other rogues so i expected nothing less.

Last time i planned on getting into Elona, i came straight from a binge of Dwarf Fortress, Stone Soup and casual roguelikes, thus wasn't in the "mood" for it after a few hours. But i've been starving myself for over 2 years now, so it should be good no matter what.
>>
>>17119721
i dont think its possible to fuck up your entire game in this unless you play with permadeath and die
even picking a bad race can be fixed by making a kid of a different race to any of it parents and playing it, riding a mount, etc
>>
>>17119766
>even picking a bad race can be fixed by making a kid of a different race to any of it parents and playing it
Don't that require some playtime to get a "mate" though?
>>
How do i examine a character/monter or item without picking it up? Too used to games that let me k/look and mouse supported info
>>
>>17119817
* on the numpad to look, e(x)amine items on the ground
>>
>>17119823
Ah, i see, you can't "tell" by looking at it unless you're standing on it. Thanks for the * tip. Didn't realize targeting and looking was the same until i tested it now.

Is there a way to look at neutral and friendlies?
>>
>>17119770
You wouldn't want to create a gene character without some playtime anyway. Grab a custom portrait + sprite and get comfy. Remember when the etherwind blows.

Some tips:
When you get to town, I recommend you pick the little girl. (G)ive her equipment and make sure she has a hand free to twohand her sword. Avoid combat quests in the beginning. Carry around nonperishable food such as bread. If you carry too much cargo you'll be ambushed by bandits. Scrolls of oracle are good for early money. Earn platinum through quests and buy all the skills you can at the trainer.
>>
>>17119842
>When you get to town, I recommend you pick the little girl.
>Implying i haven't already simply because of the name
But if this game follows "race" type stuff, i presume she has the ability to use weapons unlike the bear who i presume is stronger at dmg right off the bat.

That said, i don't even know what race little girl is.
>>
>>17119833
When you look at an NPC, it won't overtly tell you whether they're friendly or not, but it's pretty obvious most of the time. Neutrals you can attack and kill without penalty, friendlies will generate a warning if you try that asks if you really want to do it. Neutrals and friendlies will fight hostiles

>>17119861
Little girls are of the roran race, which is literally a race of lolis
>>
Oh, how do i read what blessings/curses means? I see them in /c/haracter but not how to understand what they precisely mean
>>
>>17119879
Up/Down while looking at your character data. There's a hint below the Extra info/Cargo area that describes the buffs/debuffs you currently have.
>>
>>17119879
At the bottom of the character menu, you will see a hint explaining one of your blessings/curses. Scroll through them with the movement keys.
>>
>>17119895
>>17119892
Naturally, i got it before opening the c menu so didn't realize it. Thank you guys!
>>
>>17119650
Well that seems a bit dumb. Especially given how crazy things in the void scale.
>>
>>17119914
Yeah it's a leftover from vanilla where nothing could ever get close to that. They really should just get rid of it.
>>
oh coins add 100% to potential instead of 50% now. somewhat closes the gap between early game singleplayer growth and those with pets who raise every potential at once to 300% with just gold
>>
Spent ages doing every dungeon in the land looking for jewelery because no one sells it, turns out Moyer sells tons for cheap
Fuck
>>
Does the increased potential decay of skills from recent updates only apply to the player?
>>
>>17120230
Also applies to pets.
>>
>>17120331
But pets also get increased gains from training?
>>
>>17120348
Yes
>>
>>17120372
Thanks
>>
>Discussion of "heirs"
Why? Do people mess up their first character this much? I didn't really have any problems and my first is in the 200+ area now, do they grind faster into 4 digit stats endgame or something?
>>
>>17120553
Sometimes people just want to create a new character. Doesn't mean there was anything wrong with the first one, or that the new one is necessarily better.
>>
>>17120553
For fun
>>
Cores are pretty cool. Not sure why the gauge system is so ass its hard to make any use of (removing the decay would make it a much more fun mechanic; it seems they want you to constantly jump from fight to fight to keep it up but with doors, walls, enemies who constantly run, simply not finding them in time and the absurd rate it goes down on most maps I find its basically impossible to fill it) but I'm playing a mutant and can move at full speed unmounted with omega core. Removes the too many limbs penalty entirely while also stacking with hero and similar buffs to make my damage even more ridic.
Yet to be able to fill the gauge to 200% to see what that does though.
>>
File: captcha.png (3KB, 302x44px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
3KB, 302x44px
>[Adding equipment attributes with Garok's hammer]
Do these attributes count toward the artifact limit? Can this be used to exceed the artifact limit? If so I no longer have a reason to stay on 1.66 waiting for a living weapon.

is ">he doesn't know about legacy captcha" a /g/ meme response to captcha v2 complaints? because enabling it's about as helpful as deleting system32
>>
File: v1.jpg (12KB, 308x94px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
12KB, 308x94px
>>17121120
I used it quite a bit, it's funny because often it doesn't even check the first word so you can type what you'd like
>>
>>17121133
Rather, only one of the word is used. Just type nothing for one and guess which one is correct.

Didn't play in ages, time come back to my castle and get a feel of things.

Does anyone have some now deleted elona artworks?
Especially the non compilation version of https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47157519
>>
>>17117850
>>17118816
Old monsters were relatively more dangerous in vanilla than now and the wiki reflects that.

>>17118118
>>17118395
I like the early game more than late game.

>>17118826
There were many changes and pets can now compete with their masters. One year ago there were people arguing over whether Kokou was better than pets or not. Today it definitely is not.
Pets were almost useless for a long time, so it's okay for them to get the spotlight now.

>>17119766
It's very possible to fuck up your game if you don't have meta knowledge from the wiki or elsewhere. Specially since the person might not realize the fuck ups aren't really permanent or easily fixable and get discouraged.

>>17121050
I get the impression the gauge was easier to fill in past versions. People were using it just fine right after it was introduced.
>>
Has anyone tried the Official Sound Replacer yet?
>>
Are mage-type classes fun in Elona? I don't know dick about using magic in this game but it seems like it would be useful if you put in the work.
>>
>>17121586
Yes, and you can mix that with other play styles too.
>>
I think Ano should revise mutations. They weren't meant for characters with stats over 500, and become insignificant later in the game. I think it would be much better if instead of a flat increase it was percentile, like speed increasing by 2%/4%/6% instead of 5/10/15 per rank and so forth.
>>
>>17115866
Still, wouldn't hooves be worth it? You'd get almost 3000 Speed in exchange for just one slot. Surely you have no boots with resists worth that, right?
>>
File: Capture.png (545KB, 815x636px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
545KB, 815x636px
Finally I have found you on a general vendor besides in dungeons!

On a side note,
>Purchased items will have their price during purchase saved. When selling these items at your shop, their sale price will be capped at 1/3+1 of the purchase price regardless of shop type.

I suspect the merchant guild has finally decided to get back at me for applying the most basic of Yacatect's business 101 lessons. Buy low sell high. Must have noticed Kai buying up all their wares at lower price thanks to negotiation and selling it in my shop at markup for profit. Guess I won't be doing that for gold anymore when the next version drops but maybe once in awhile for trade ins. Will stick to what I've been normally doing and that's just selling junk I find in dungeons/job board quests for gold/trade ins as well as selling the stuff I craft.

>>17118395
I'm the same. Although I don't hate early game I prefer mid and late more. Early game for me is just getting the foundation down to snowball my character into power. Such as getting enough gold to invest in vendors, a void license, and access to South Tyris.

I really enjoy seeing my character get strong but the early part of the game is the slowest in that department for me because it's prep time for what's to come. After the preparations are complete, I enjoy seeing my character take off and I really like how later on I have a lot of freedom to pursue multiple avenues of power attainment. This is coming from a person who has already experienced the beginning part of the story a couple of times already and the only new stuff for me is in Act 3 or the goals I create for myself.
>>
It's been four years since I've last played
Time to finally live my dream of being a solo martial artist since someone else has proven that it can be done
>>
File: Gear.png (2MB, 1051x1871px) Image search: [Google]
Gear.png
2MB, 1051x1871px
>>17121688
This is a picture of my gear. The only difference now is that I've given the necklace to a pet and have the twin edge now equipped. All equipment have been maxed out using artifact fusion if it was possible to add things to them. The problem is if I get rid of my shoes is that I lose confusion and blindness immunity. Being blinded or confused can be really bad. Confusion is really bad because you can't really cast during that time so no healing. Since my artifacts are all capped out on artifact fusion I can't add anything to them anymore sadly.

It's a bit of a balancing act getting all the immunities, resists, and other enchants to support the damage and survivability that has kept me safe so far. Perhaps it would be easier to give up a slot if I were a mutant and had more slots to use but I want to keep my character with default slots as a personal choice. So I don't think hooves is terrible and can be a great idea but for me I'm probably going to go without.
>>
>>17121964
>Purchased items will have their price during purchase saved. When selling these items at your shop, their sale price will be capped at 1/3+1 of the purchase price regardless of shop type.
Wait, does this apply to material changing with scrolls also?
>>
Temporarily I only have a Linux comp available for use. Anyway to get this running smoothly, wine doesn't seem to be enough.
>>
>>17122015
Dunno. Maybe the max sale price penalty is applied first but then you can increase the sale price by changing its material to offset the penalty a bit? Won't know how it exactly works until the next version comes out or details come in. Check the partial changelog for the next version every now and then. Additions get added to it.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25405
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (298KB, 1732x803px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
298KB, 1732x803px
What the fuck does this mean?
I updated my Elona+ Custom Unofficial not that long ago and now I get this loading my save.
>>
>>17122091

"An internal error has occured"
>>
>>17122096
Motherfucker.

Why? because I updated in a dungeon?
>>
>>17122097

You should update only in towns. If you have a backup I recommend utilizing that.
>>
>>17122091
Uh oh. Are you updating your game/save while your character was in a dungeon? That will corrupt your save. The dungeon you're in might not exist currently in the new version if it's one of those random generated dungeons. So the game doesn't know where you are and where to put you.

To avoid the above make sure you save in a town or somewhere that isn't randomly generated. Hope you made a backup of your save or you might need to reroll.
>>
>>17122101
>>17122099

Fucking hell. I did make a backup of the entire game folder, I assumed it had the saves in it.

In the backup folder the following exes return errors too:

Elona.exe = Updating your save data from ver.2920 now. Then "Invalid version" and closes.

ElonaCU.exe = the jap internal error shit

ElonaPlus.exe = works fine, moved to vernis and saved.

Since The Elona plus executable works (just not the vanilla or custom unoffical) that means I can salvage it, right?

Just reinstall the latest Elona+ and Elona+CU files overtop of the root directory and custom should work again?
>>
>>17122116
I understand ElonaCU and Elonaplus being there but why is Elona.exe there? Don't need that and would make sense if it was giving you errors as you're taking an Elona+ save and trying to update downwards to vanilla which is many versions back. You can only update going forward. Maybe ElonaCU.exe is giving you errors because there are files in your backup that you don't need or want.

All you need is Elona+ 1.68 and Elona Custom 1.68.1. You do as you said with copying the CU files to Elona+ 1.68. Then you just drop the save folder from your previous version into Elona+ 1.68. Get that working first. Then if you had any custom sprites or graphics possibly copy over the graphics folder and user folder from your backup but note that if you're using a sprite sheet that you may need to update it or go without it until you update it yourself or someone else updates it for you to download.
>>
>>17122116

FYI, 1.68 custom executable is named ElonaC.exe, not ElonaCU.exe (since it's not unofficial anymore), so maybe you're just trying to launch the older version.
>>
Does the custom chat server show wishes?
>>
>>17122160
It's just the custom executables giving me grief now (including ElonaC.exe giving the internal error shit) . Elona+ without custom works fine.

Even on my preupdate 1.67 save I get the internal error. Are all save files self contained into the root directory under the save folder or are they stored in %appdata% or something stupid?

Unless the save corrupted in some weird way IDK what the fucking problem is.
>>
>>17122180
Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
>>
>>17122187
Yeah, I think I might have salvaged it by migrating my old 1.67 save backup to a new root folder with a clean elona+ and elona+ custom files.

I can run ElonaC.exe without errors right now, we'll see if anything stupid starts happening. Win7 compatibility mode fine? I hate the window border when using XP compatibility mode.
>>
>>17122198
Yeah, win7 works just fine.
>>
>all these overdose-lite changes to potentials
They should've gone all the way and buff the potential gain from 'bonus points per level-up' as well.
>>
>>17122243
Skills decay faster now though.
>>
>>17121586
if you join mage guild to guarantee the spells you like sure. i dont really see the point of playing a pure mage when buffs are so strong though. may aswell play a bit of everything at the same time
>>
>>17122091
run in win 7 compat
>>
I wish Elona had a god of music and prostitution
>>
it does, the player
>>
>>17122967
>prostitution
But it does

Also what's this I hear about skill decay?
Does it affect potentials or the skill's exp and level as well?
>>
>>17122967
I wish Elona had whorehouses where you could pimp out your pets
>>
>>17123060
What the guy meant by skill decay was just the potentials. So whereas normally your potentials would almost never get under say 50%, now they can hit 0% rather quickly. But you get huge potential boosts from training now, so it balances out.

I guess it's basically enforcing the idea that the player character periodically needs training from experts in order to be able to improve on their own, while the actual game balance would be pretty much the same.
>>
>>17123076
were the skill potential gains from level ups boosted as well?
>>
>>17123085
You mean from bonus points? I don't think so, not sure
>>
>>17123085
nah its just plat gives 100% and sleeping in bad beds is giving me more potential than my happy beds did before. beds all seem to give 22% pretty consistently which is preferable than trying to sleep on the good bed which weighs a ton so i need to be burdened or try to get to it

overall it seems im gaining skills faster than before but could just be placebo affect
>>
>>17122967
Isn't Karavika already the god of music and song and dance and all that jazz?
>>
How do I teach spell to pet in custom+?
>>
Can someone post examples of their custom AI for pets?
I am trying to configure my little witch, but I can only make her attack if enemy has >10% hp, is there a better way to do this?
>>
Someone last thread mentioned when gods are replaced the mortals that replaced them take up the old gods names?

Does anyone have a source on that? I love reading about the lore.

And on a somewhat related note, what if the final or almost final boss fight of elona was a battle against chaos corrupted versions/clones of the inner gods?

Would it ever be feasible to take on all the inner gods at once? Or would that be too much even for a completely capped character?
>>
>>17123353
My martial arts valkyrie. The best way to make her attack would probably be a distance check, or rather, a few distance checks for moving\fighting.
>>
>>17123369
luck goddess does her nuke, they all die except her
it would also be lame for the final super endgame fight to be the same thing you already fought twice over again but all at once and maybe with even more grinding expected

something actually entirely new like an incarnation of the void would be cool
>>
How high do I identify ''Yellow Necklace''? The npc's lack the skill to identify it apparently. Blessed identify scroll don't work. Spell doesn't. Do I just walk around with it for eternity until my char figures it out?
Wiki says its a pretty useful necklace
>>
>>17123714
That necklace is a special artifact, and those always take a scroll of greater identify or the expensive option from the wizard. If you know what it is you can wear it anyway, though.
>>
Ah so that's what the investigate option is for. I thought it was for like seeing if anyone in town had an artifact or something. Thanks
>>
How hard is it to make a new class?
>>
Does the chat work now? Don't see any messages popping up.
>>
>>17124079
If you followed the instructions in the link in the OP, it should work.
>>
>>17122012
I thought you used claws or tonfas.

>>17122164
I think it wasn't showing wishes made in Elona+ even before it died.

>>17123074
If Elona was 25% lewder I could see a new deed for whorehouse. You'd set pets as "breeders" and gains would depend on Charisma and other things.

>>17123369
The real final boss is going to be the ultimate Chaos God in Act V.

>>17123910
I don't know of anyone trying to mod in a new class before.

>>17124079
Try sending one yourself.
>>
File: 554322.png (669KB, 1280x699px) Image search: [Google]
554322.png
669KB, 1280x699px
>>17124097
I'm sure i did something wrong then
>>
Is there some lower limit to cargo to make thieves NOT show up?

All I have is 3 cargos of food and can't go from palmia to vernis without being swarmed.
>>
>>17124368
I never carry cargo and I still get bandits from time to time.
>>
>>17124368
I mean bandits.
>>
File: WitchAI.png (771KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
WitchAI.png
771KB, 1280x768px
>>17123353
I have a very simple AI for my witch but she gets the job done so far so I haven't expanded on it yet. Possibly teach her some healing later so she can help me out in healing everyone.

First, I have her check if the player has the cheer buff running. If I don't have the buff chances are the whole team doesn't so cast cheer for everyone. Second thing I have my pet do is look for enemies and if they're far away start moving towards them to get into range for attacks. Once close enough to magic storm, the third thing I have her do is start casting that AOE spell. Finally, if the enemy gets in melee range while my witch is casting switch to melee and attack.

I had Leold teach my witch Variable Storm and configured her to use Magic Storm with the item Elements Eyes.

>>17123311
Read AnnaBannanas blog on Elona Custom's features and how to use them. There is a section that details how to teach your pet stuff from spells to special actions.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:AnnaBannana/New_Features_in_Elona_Custom_1.51.4

>>17123369
Source is the game itself. Specifically in act 3 in the cradle of chaos during a cutscene with Sinaha.

I can kill all the inner gods at once easily at my current state with Kai but it's possible to kill all the inner gods at once much earlier and not with with my current attributes and stats. Depending on when you do it, it can be nice challenge but yeah if you grind enough it's possible to do it and do it easily. The thing is I'm currently vsing enemies in the void with attributes similar to the inner gods but with higher skill levels. As I go deeper in the void their levels and skill levels will just keep increasing so in fact the things in the void are stronger than the gods themselves making the void a place where the gods don't tread.

Even though the 9 gods are pretty strong in their own right, there exists elder gods above them that are stronger. Not much info on them sadly.
>>
>>17124368
they show up if you have none
just carry rods of tele and zap yourself a bunch to leave until you outscale them and then go hunting
>>
Did the Custom AI ever have the issue fixed where if you could see a target but your pet could not, they'd freak out?
>>
With custom AI can I make a pet that will just buff and heal me and never attack ever? If so what pet would be good for that?
I'd like to make one of those and one with nothing but debuffs it'd be nice
>>
>>17124316
Nah I've had nothing in my hand slots for quite awhile now. Reason being is because you can get up to 8 attacks a turn with MA if you don't have anything in your hand slots while having tonfas and claws limits you to 4 attacks.

Early on I did use claws and tonfas. Mainly because damage early on as a MA is lacking compared to the other damage types in the game. Claws and tonfas help out your damage early on as well as provide some defense through enchants(shield tonfa) while you grow your skill out.

Eventually your MA skill gets high enough where your damage is finally good and starting to take off where the cost to benefits analysis suggests that you should ditch your claws and tonfas for the increased damage potential of more attacks per turn.
>>
>>17124399
Ah alright. Guess I just need to get good go farther in the story. Wasn't Izpalt an elder god at one point and that is why he went all "I MUST DECONSTRUCT THE WORLD" crazy?

I wonder if Jure had been someone else before she got her nifty resurrection power?

And is there any info in act 3 or anywhere else what Eyth' s deal is? Is he and elder god or the antisocial shut in of the gods?
>>
>>17124361
Delete server.txt and make a new one.

>>17124368
Bandits appearing don't have anything to do with current cargo. There's not way to stop them.

>>17124440
So it really is like Final Fantasy Monks. Use nunchaku at the start of the game then drop it once your barehanded damage gets higher.
>>
>>17124443
From what I read somewhere:
>Itzpalt was an elder god who got downgraded and is trying to deconstruct reality to get his power back
>Jure used to be a human healer and has two sisters. They died and every once in a while she gets depressed and commits suicide
>>
>>17124464
How can she commit suicide more than once
>>
>>17124474
She revives just like Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17124443
Yes Itzpalt was an elder god that somehow got demoted and he's been pretty bitter about that and the god war. I had heard awhile back that Jure may have been a mortal once and came from the Juere race. Don't know if that's true or not though. Haven't heard anything about Eyth so far so he remains an enigma. They're just starting to talk about the gods more in the story.
>>
>>17124495
>and came from the Juere race
That's an April Fools quote.
>>
>>17124477
>Depressed female suicidal tsundere Jesus

I laughed, but now I am sad.
>>
>>17124455
Thank you that fixed it
>>
they need to add the elder gods so i may stab them until they die.
>>
>>17124431
Yes, you can.

Evolved goose has platinum song (feather + holy shield + divine wisdom), and you probably could teach them cheer (speed + hero) and healing rain as well, and there are bunch of other pets who know healing rain innately.
>>
>>17122967
Juere is very jesus like in that she doesn't shy away from prostitute and lepers, worshiping her heals you from "sickness" faster then usual.

I worship the cat freak since its more fitting of an adventurer since my whoring days are over.
>>
Does training summon monsters summon higher leveled ones? The wiki doesn't give any definitive information.
>>
>>17124954
The spell lets you summon monsters of various levels. They are not scaled though. If you summon a putit that putit will always be a level 1 regardless of your spell level. As you level the spell you can summon higher level monsters. You're not guaranteed to summon them but you have a chance to summon them.
>>
>Check little girl at the informer
>133cm tall
>Man she's in her mid twenties by now, let's make her a normal height
>Give her a couple of milk bottles, let's get her to like 160
>2 meters tall

From this day onward you are big girl
>>
My little witch is doing less than 10 damage with her crystal spears
What gives? She got 60 mag from evolution so I expected more
Do I just wait forever until she raises her skill?
>>
>>17125166
I had the same reaction to mine. You can spend AP to get bonus points to pump the skill, put a spell enhancer in her shooting slot, give equipment that raises casting etc.
>>
File: big girl.png (1KB, 48x96px) Image search: [Google]
big girl.png
1KB, 48x96px
>>17125110
>>
What are some ways I can make my PC or pets gain weight? I know of the new mix feed, how did you do it before?
>>
>>17125249
Cursed rod of slow for pets and blessed food for yourself.
>>
>>17125249
Eat food over time and don't vomit ever.
It just kind of happens. Was kind of a pain in the ass to manage before there was a dedicated item for it.
>>
File: Mai.png (230KB, 698x142px) Image search: [Google]
Mai.png
230KB, 698x142px
>>17125110
Reminds me that I need to do the same for my little girl. She's now in her 20s as well. She can't keep saying she's a stacked loli forever. Well she can but I won't let her.
>>
File: sineat25.png (2MB, 1921x1192px) Image search: [Google]
sineat25.png
2MB, 1921x1192px
>>17114556
>>17114572
>>17114614
Necromancy is something you have to go all-in on or it won't be useful. This character has level 160ish liches and skeleton warriors with her, so punches absurdly far above what her level indicates. The only thing keeping her back is that she tends to die in one hit to level 160 enemies, so she can't clear that sort of dungeon to raise her undead level cap even higher.

The basic trick to necromancy is to rush up alchemy until you get duplicane, then play as a magic device character until you kill something that'll let you make a skeleton warrior. Then you'll start gaining anatomy exp at a nice clip and picking up more undead while training your undead skills.
>>
Why is cure of eris even a spell? It's just a shitty jure of jua. Cure light and cure critical have the niche of being easily accessible early on and cheap, but there's no purpose for cure of eris.
>>
>>17125788
In theory, it's an intermediate step for when your casting and literacy aren't good enough for Jua.
In practice, the window in which you'd be able to use Eris but not Jua falls into the window when Cure Critical is fine for all your healing needs.
>>
>>17125576
how did you scale up the window?
>>
>>17125908
It's part OS scaling settings and part adjusting the config file.
>>
>>17125935
What OS scaling settings specifically?
>>
>>17126236
On win8/10 it's the "change the size of text, apps, and other items" option in the display settings menu. No clue if the functionality exists on other OSes.
>>
How the hell do I actually store books in my bookshelf? I'm using them in my house but the page only brings up the option to take, there isn't one for placing books inside.
>>
>>17126311
hit tab to switch to the other action
>>
>>17126323
I tried that, it's not doing anything. The only option using the bookshelf is still take. I'm using 1.67fix2 according to hovering over the icon, and I only started playing recently, so it's not a bookshelf that was rendered in an old version like the wiki mentioned or anything.
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (244KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
244KB, 1366x768px
>>17112106
Okay, so I'm new. I've been trying really hard to make Elona custom work, but every time I finish character creation and read the intro, I get this error. I downloaded 1.68 and custom 1.68.1. I move the zip for the custom into the 1.68 folder and extract there. I'm a noob, so am I doing something wrong? Any help appreciated
>>
>>17126411
Try changing compatibility to windows 7 or try isolating the problem. Can you run elonaplus fine but not ElonaC?
>>
>>17126411
Try setting system locale to JP, re-downloading, and re-extracting.
>>
>>17126445
Windows 7 compatibility mode seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks!
>>
What are the best stats to take for a living weapon? Should I add multiple elemental attacks or just focus on a single elemental attack?
>>
File: MesheraAlpha.png (726KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MesheraAlpha.png
726KB, 1024x768px
Finally beat Meshera Alpha at level 70 and unlocked Act 3.

Staying alive wasn't a problem as my character's defenses, resistances, and DV/PV are extremely high, but Super Regene was horrible to get through and the wiki can go to hell for saying that Meshera Alpha "only" has 65k HP. In reality it was probably double or more of that.

I'd tried killing her with the <Lucky Dagger> but even with Charge + Gauge Release, I wasn't doing enough damage. I eventually switched my weapon out with the <Black monkshood> and tried again. After slashing away with the Nightmare hex up, I was finally able to down the piece of shit for good. Fuck Meshera Alpha.

So what am I in for in Lost Irva?
>>
File: 1489209919646.png (47KB, 359x63px) Image search: [Google]
1489209919646.png
47KB, 359x63px
>>17126917
congraturation
>>
File: 1491606556156.jpg (39KB, 458x296px) Image search: [Google]
1491606556156.jpg
39KB, 458x296px
>>17097586
>Finally got a lucky day
>So, SO many materials by now
>Sweet Jure so many materials
>Grab a coffee and get comfy first

RETS GO UHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhHHHHH
>>
File: Capture2017-06-04_12_50_32.jpg (203KB, 1026x795px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2017-06-04_12_50_32.jpg
203KB, 1026x795px
God damn, this would had been perfect without the literacy malus.
>>
>>17127148
Just take it off when you gotta read something
Solved
>>
>>17125576
why rush alchemy for dupli? im only a few level above you and i have skeleton warrior from stabbing stuff to death. got it ages ago at a lower level, too. just buffed myself, hit stuff and hid behind zombie cats to cast heals on myself to kill things worth a damn
>>
File: AAAAAH.jpg (1MB, 620x2779px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAH.jpg
1MB, 620x2779px
>>17127043
HUOOOOO
>>
>>17127267
To be honest I didn't end up making any really amazing equips, and all of the good ones have maluses. But boy am I going to be rolling in dough for the coming months. My shopkeeper girl has trained her whole career for this day
>>
is there a way to see how high my luck is.
>>
>>17127344
Go to the Mirage Tower in Lost Irva and talk to Sinaha.
>>
>>17127344
The NPC that tells you your luck is in the third continent. But if you're still be on the first or second, not for a long time.
>>
darn thx
>>
>>17127267
I hope op senpai uses some of this in the next thread's op
>>
File: crafting-2.png (313KB, 1815x1646px) Image search: [Google]
crafting-2.png
313KB, 1815x1646px
I had so many materials, I filled out my shop entirely. Still, most of the artifacts are not that great, except for living weapons, for some reason. Maybe they want to get used?
>>
>>17127616
I'll pay you 20 younger sisters for that pope robe
>>
>>17117491
if ( inputlog == "隠しキャラ" | inputlog = "secretchar" | inputlog == "secretcharacter" ) {

Technically speaking...that's not needed from looking at the source.hsp from custom. The wiki is wrong.
>>
Can I get the amulet and god pet in a single prayer or do I need to do it twice?
>>
>>17127715
Afaik one reward per prayer, careful you don't dip under the required piety because every prayer reduces it by a large amount.
>>
Why do spell books have charges? Total noob by the way
>>
>>17127974
Every spell you know has stock. When choosing a spell to cast, the first number you see is how many mp it costs, the second how much stock remains. Every cast reduces the stock, when it gets low you can't cast the spell anymore.

Reading a book replenishes your stock by a certain amount each time, but books fall apart after using their charges. Let's just say it's because you're absorbing the magic from it or something. So you need a steady supply of books to keep up your spell stock.
>>
ive barely even played half an hour of this game but i collect these op images because they crack me up
>>
Can anyone who uses meteor a lot tell me if it the stock use ever become so low you can use it semi frequently, it costs 18 for me, at spell lvl 134, and I'm curious if I can get it even lower.
I do have 4500 stock, but even that'll run out. I wanna know if you can get it low enough so that as long as you're constantly getting scrolls of wonder you'll never run out.
>>
about how many little sisters do i need to bring in for a reward? ive done 5. still wont give me anything
>>
>>17128335
>Each completion of the quest for a reward requires one more sister than before, starting at 1. It seems that sisters killed count against the number of sisters returned. Turning in 4 sisters, and killing 2 for the corpse would count as +2, putting you one sister away from the second reward, at 3 sisters.

>You are offered an item list of all previously held precious items, along with numerous miracle to godly level items.

It might be that you haven't found any precious items yet, killed too many sisters, or maybe have taken enough rewards that your next one needs more than 5.
>>
yea i read the wiki myself and its why i was confused. i have lost a precious item, have turned in 5, still she won't let me get my item.
what i lost was the stradivarious
>>
>>17128540
Was it properly identified? If it wasn't, I've got bad news for you
>>
>>17128561
It's not so bad, it can be bought now with tickets.
>>
>>17128651
Murdering every bard I come across has already been ingrained into me.
Hell, I do it even after I get the strad.
>>
Well I've finally decided to start another character.

My plan was to take my first character all the way to the end, made it through some of act 2. However the first couple of levels I savescummed the hell out of everything including deaths to try and learn how everything worked.

It did help me learn what does what, but I feel like I missed part of the "experience " and now want to give the "right" way a shot.

How painful would a Juere tourist be?
>>
>>17128758

Don't cripple yourself with slow hunger.
>>
>>17128758
Why tourist? It's just more grinding really.
I'd say check all the race bonuses first since they're the one thing you can't redo.
>>
Is my save data corrupted? I closed Elona 1.68 a few minutes ago, and when I reopened it my save data had totally reverted to the point at which I'd upgraded. It destroyed almost all of the progress I'd made in the past week and knocked out about 7 levels of progress.

Bizarrely it also screwed up the settings and reverted them to the defaults (so music is playing again), and Elosnack isn't reporting anything I'd done in the past few days either.

I saved in a storehouse, is that what caused it? Or is it something else?
>>
>>17128758
Don't underestimate early enemies because you're used to being strong, equip your little girl well and only start doing e.g. puppy cave when you have most equip slots filled for the both of you. Run in and out of wilderness maps and do a ton of harvest time/garbage collection quests, 1 star hunting quests if you can. Find scrolls of oracle for trading and trade with some dumb adventurers, then you can get your ball rolling again
>>
>>17128804
Are you using Elona+ Custom?
I've had weird fucking issues with it too
>>
File: 1051850185015.png (112KB, 386x396px) Image search: [Google]
1051850185015.png
112KB, 386x396px
>>17128843
Yeah, 1.68C. I quicksaved in a storehouse and exited the client by closing the window a few minutes afterwards. And that apparently managed to knock out about 20+ hours of progress. First time this shit's ever happened to me.

How the fuck does this even happen? I'd get it if the save data just got corrupted and became unusable, but totally reverting to the initial point where I'd upgraded without a single trace of what I'd done after that?
>>
>>17128873
I have no idea. I played fine for a while and then I was getting internal errors and shit.

Was fine for a few hours for me before doing it. I should have never used fucking custom.
>>
>>17128804
>>17128873
>>17128889
Restored the data! It's not an issue with E+ Custom, at least in my case. My antivirus program had quarantined my save data for some fucking reason and hid it in some godforsaken pit of my PC, so I had to find it and drag it back.
>>
>>17128942
Good, glad you didn't lose your progress
>>
>>17128785
Honestly it was a combination of my own dumb way for making up for my save scumming the first time through by giving myself a bit more of a challenge at the start, and an to idea of an incompetent tourist stumbling through the story.

>>17128837
Thanks. Will try to keep all that in mind.
>>
>>17127255
It massively accelerates the rate at which you accrue undead power, it removes a logistical roadblock, and it permits a playstyle wherein every one of your combat actions reinforces your undead skills.
That character at 25 had already killed Frisia and could trivially be murdering her way through South Tyris if I'd bothered with the main quest earlier.
If she hadn't beelined dupli-cane, she'd be far behind that.
>>
>You pray to Kumiromi of Harvest
>Sezchael the cute fairy joins your party
>Use what? Piety : 3591/7500
>You pray to Kumiromi of Harvest
>Kumiromi of Harvest is indifferent to you
what am I doing wrong?
>>
File: wonderscrolls.png (543KB, 813x637px) Image search: [Google]
wonderscrolls.png
543KB, 813x637px
>>17127682
Ah I see. Good to know that you don't need to go to the trouble of changing languages. Well at least at the time I did the wish, I got to learn a bit more Japanese by looking up one of the readings for the Kanji for conceal.

>>17128027
Lv 1009 Meteor. With 10 casts, stock cost ranged from 7 to 14. Average cost is around 10 stock. Should be able to build quite a stash of meteor stock if you just use the ball spells and allow the meteor stock stash to just grow. You can train meteor without using stock now by attending magic practice and choosing the warlock school so you can save on stock that way as well.

Assuming you have a palace with 8 magic vendors, there are 25 magic vendors in the game currently that you can buy wonder scrolls from spread across North Tyris, South Tyris, and Irva. Wonder scrolls on these vendors can range from 1 to 5. In my hunt for spellbooks of wish, my consolation prize is wonder scrolls because these vendors almost always carry them and I can get up to 125 wonder scrolls every 3 in game days but it's usually going to be a bit less than that.

Still, you can get a huge amount of those scrolls after some time and you should be able to get plenty of stock if you bless the stack and just keep reading these scrolls over the course of your adventure. Meteor can actually become a regular spell rotation instead of a delicacy depending on the work you put in.
>>
>>17129177
Is this after letting your prayer charge go up? If not, that's the problem
>>
>>17129177
>There is also another stat that determines if you have offered enough to be able to pray and receive blessing. You must have a favor above 200 and make roughly 4 to 6 offerings to be able to pray again; this is to prevent constant praying for healing/uncursing/unhexing.
>>
next question, is the cute fairy worth keeping?
>>
>>17129262
Of course. Cute fairies are a good source of herb seeds, which are pretty much a necessity if you want improve your\your pets' stats in a reasonable timeframe.
>>
Whats this i hear about the martial arts passive not working with tonfas?
Does that mean RIP dual tonfas?
>>
>>17129262
I regret not training up my cute fairy and adding her to the party an in-game year or two ago. It would have taken a little effort to find equipment and for the fairy to catch up to a mid-high level party, but I could have gotten so many dozens of herb seeds by now. Instead I made do with a measly handful from harvest time quests.

You know what, I'm gonna go grab that fairy, gear her up and tag team her with a strong manly gunner for protection.
>>
File: money_money_money.png (361KB, 681x403px) Image search: [Google]
money_money_money.png
361KB, 681x403px
Holy shit. I gave my pet 200k, but she needed only 50k to get her potentials to 400% (I checked at informer).

It looks majestic, and now I know I don't have to spend as much money on pet training as I did before.
>>
>>17129269
but what if you dont use pets
i got the fairy and realized im never gonna use it because it only seems to get hungry when i actually have it actively with me but if i go dungeons it just dies and while i could fix that via leveling no i dont want to
thinking ill prolly just kill it off or throw it in the trash or whatever you do to get rid of pets
>>
>>17129402
You know that you can use a gene machine to instantly give a pet many levels and skills, right? And if you don't have many pets you should have equipment to spare.
>>
>>17129390
But they decay faster too, so won't she end up spending the money quickly anyway? Actually does a pet stop spending their money when their potentials are capped?
>>
just want to confirm kumiromi gemstones haven't been changed to share a cd or something before I spend my little sisters on a few
>>
File: goldmaking.png (458KB, 814x636px) Image search: [Google]
goldmaking.png
458KB, 814x636px
Can't buy from vendors and resell their stuff in my shops next patch. Should be fine with the gold I make from just selling all the junk I find in dungeons and crafted beer and crafted Yacatect line lingerie in my pet run shops then. Good to see that the Kai brewery is pulling in about 400k gold in sales at the inn with about 60k coming from dungeon found potions I don't need. Also friendly reminder in possible ways to make gold.

>>17129321
If by passive you mean number of attacks then yes, tonfas and claws should eventually be ditched once your MA is allowing you to do decent damage and you have equipment allowing you to do more attacks each turn.

Anon likened it to the black belt in Final Fantasy and that is an apt comparison. Tonfas and Claws are like the training wheels of a bike for martial arts damage. Eventually you don't need claws and tonfas but then again there's nothing stopping you from using them of course.
>>
>>17129434
I won't know until I see it in action, but in combat she'll get at least some money back by pickpocketing.

Looking at the code, each "call a trainer" operation will give a pet +15% to potential of every attribute and +20% to potential of every skill pet has learned, which is, all things considered, pretty insane.

No, lol. I have to order her out of the party when I'm in town.

>>17129490
And I was getting proud when selling junk equipment from dungeons in shop netted me 200k/day.
>>
File: gemstones.png (547KB, 814x639px) Image search: [Google]
gemstones.png
547KB, 814x639px
>>17129468
They don't share a cooldown. Get as much as you want.
>>
>don't do hunting missions because I died to one 1 star one when I first played this and assumed they'd be too hard
>Grind out performer, farming, worshiping
>Go in 5+ star hunting missions
>1 shot everything and basically can't be hurt

i didnt think id end up this over equipped for the missions it matches me to with my fame.
>>
>>17129538

Why do you even still carry those around? Don't you have those scissors?
>>
>>17129561
Scissors don't prevent plants from withering.
>>
>>17129574

I should have re read the description before making that post. For some reason in my head I thought those scissors were the end all to all your farming worries.
>>
>>17129416
but then id be using pets. i dont want to level it because i dont want to use pets. i only got the thing because there is nothing a solo player can get thats comparable to having it.
same reason i have a dedicated breakfest and ensemble pet i use only for that and wouldnt use if i wasnt losing out on stuff by playing fully solo

i was expecting to be able to just bring it out daily, dump stormfillia in it. as soon as it became clear id have to not do dungeons or actually use it beyond that i lost all interest in using it at all.
>>
>>17129538
How do you get them? Like the lady only lets you copy lost stuff. How are you managing to make her think those are all lost while still being somewhere you can easily get them back?
>>
>>17129598
Playing solo is fine. But if you were able to feed and get a seed from a fairy that hasn't been in your party lately, it would make houses full of fairy cattle possible.
>>
>>17129603
She keeps a list of precious items you've come across. You don't necessarily need to have lost these precious items to claim them from the strange scientist but it certainly is a way to get back stuff you may have lost. Due to this, you can get copies of certain precious items from her such as Kumiromi statues and Kumiromi gemstones.
>>
>>17129603
Certain items you can make copies of. Static artifact weapons or armor probably not though. Those items will change into something else if you already have them but other stuff on that list is fair game for copying.
>>
>>17129631
Weird I'm the guy who lost the stradi and I have tons of precious items and she still won't let me get anything at all.
Although it could have been not identifed enough I guess
>>
>>17129687
If you're still looking for a strad it should be easier to get now. You can purchase it for music tickets from Stoke.
>>
If I burn the holy well in Noyel will it respawn full like the other wells?
>>
How long on average does it take for the Dropbox to be updated?

I tried to go to the download portion of the Japanese sight but Firefox wouldn't let me for some reason
>>
>>17129775
No, the holy well works differently
>>
File: 1419860933525.jpg (287KB, 840x525px) Image search: [Google]
1419860933525.jpg
287KB, 840x525px
What happened with Rueken, Is he still missing?
>>
>>17129925
It is a mystery.
>>
>>17129775
Holy Well isn't even reset if you reset the entire town.
>>
>>17129925
>>17129949
>Rueken is sucked into a chaotic vortex.
F ;_;
>>
what is the strongest healing spell? i doint understand dnd numbers so i cant tell going off the numbers in wiki
>>
>>17130054
Why don't you try learning what those 'dnd numbers' mean, so you can figure this stuff out?
Think back to when you learned basic algebra.
>>
>>17130054
1d5 is one die with five sides.
So 5d5 is five dice with five sides each.

The minimum you could throw with those five dice is 5 (five ones), and the maximum 25. So 5d5 is 5-25.

If say, a plus is added, that number is added after rolling the dice. So if we have 1d5+2 and roll a one, we get 1+2=3. So 1d5+2 is really 3-7.

Easy innit?
>>
>>17130071
easier to just ask people on the thread about discussing this game imo
it could also be regeneration for all i know which the wiki says was buffed in elona+ but gives no numbers as to how much. i know it makes me gain 2 more sp per tick but i dunno if that 2 is static or goes up when levelled
>>
actually i think i cracked it. jure costs more, has a worse chance to cast and doesn't end with /3 and has bigger meaningless numbers
therefore its better
>>
>>17130098
>meaningless numbers
Ho boy. You're going to have lots of problems with Elona.
>>
the only numbers i really need to know is how many hits i can take and how many it takes to kill things and when i find its taking too many to kill or too few to die i just use one of the 50 thousand rods of tele the game throws on you to escape and come back later

i already beat the first part of the story and this doesnt seem to be any less true. immunity to annoying status effects is what i want now more than anything else.
>>
>>17130130

Where did you crawl out of?
>>
>>17130208
im gonna be honest i dont even understand what the point of this post is. if you think something i said is wrong that'd be helpful but some vague insult is just pointless and adds nothing to anything
>>
>>17130130
I mean, in general you need to know how all the numbers work because it will help you all throughout the game.

You won't even be able to determine what weapons will kill the enemy faster on average if you don't bother to learn dice calculations.
>>
>>17130248

Your posting style is cancerous. The fact that you made a post asking how to read the "dnd numbers" instead of simply looking it up or even just thinking about it for a minute shows that. It bothers me that you're playing this game and don't even care to put in a small amount of effort to understand a basic mechanic that the game is based off of.
>>
>>17130328
true true

>>17130332
waaaaahhhh
>>
>>17130332
At least he's easy to identify and ignore.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (84KB, 385x203px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
84KB, 385x203px
This item is fucking awesome. It's a farmer's best friend. You can also summon varunas into your house and use it to grind up evasion to 2000 easily. I'm pretty excited.
>>
>>17130514
Do you starve really fast because your taking less turns in same time or starve really slow because your not getting turns? If starvation is fine its probably helpful for tons of things like getting shops to switch items, getting to important dates, using skill books, etc
If I'm understanding how it works anyways the concept of having negative speed is really confusing to me.
>>
>>17130527

It doesn't actually make you go negative. It just goes as low as possible. You naturally get hungry and sleepy more which is good for potential but there's no problems with starving. It's important to utilize it for evasion training before you have 1.3k speed though.
>>
File: whoops.png (342KB, 679x520px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
342KB, 679x520px
how do I fix this? Will she sell the ticket for 1gp or is that inventory slot gone forever?
>>
>>17130649
She'll sell it for a coin.
>>
The string manipulation feat is actually pretty useful in the early game. Neat.
>>
Where do you guys get your full-size pet portraits for their dialogue screen etc? I've been looking at VN CGs as they offer consistent art of a given character but they tend to have odd angles or lots of edges cut off due to the way that VN artists like to present scenes. Do you just surf *booru until you find an anime character with a lot of fanart?
>>
>>17131172
I booru surf them because I'm a lazy butthole.
If I know a character I want them to look like I'll look through their art, if I'm less specific I'll just throw on some applicable tags and browse.
>>
File: oldlady.jpg (225KB, 769x478px) Image search: [Google]
oldlady.jpg
225KB, 769x478px
>>17131172
First I find a sprite I'm sticking with, and then look for portraits based on that. Sometimes I go the other way around and edit the sprite in order to fit the portrait, like the ''little'' ''girl'' in pic related. I think you're on the right track looking at VNs, but look at ones that have dialogue portraits for the characters. They often have a whole set of the same fullbody portrait with only the expression changed, so your work is done for you. Also try nukige CG dumps.
>>
So my mutant has many hands now forcing me to ride a mount. But doing so makes me miss a lot. Does this fix naturally by simply grinding riding and duel wield until their benefits overcome the riding penalty or do I need to find a solution to my speed issues other than riding to make use of my many hands?
>>
>>17132113
There's a feat that helps with that.
>>
File: 1496664913723.jpg (179KB, 787x878px) Image search: [Google]
1496664913723.jpg
179KB, 787x878px
any lewd mods?
>>
>>17132445
Not really.
You can edit the talk files of allies to make them say different lines of your creation, including those used in "sleep sharing" events. You can also introduce custom cutscene images.
But that's about as far as it goes. Modding Elona+ itself is no small task.
>>
File: snek.png (12KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
12KB, 128x192px
There's a problem with old pcc base dolls. Since E+ changed the size of the bodies, old pccs will look huge and awkward and none of the eyes/hair/clothes will fit on them. I was checking out the lamia body you see posted every so often, and it had the same problem, you can't put things on it and since it's blank otherwise you can't use it. So I mashed another pcc on it and made some adjustments.
>>
>>17132916
i ran into a similar issue with this when i made a smaller person because my dwarf should not be average height and everything kind of floated above him
>>
>>17132965
Now you can disable gear and such showing up, which is aligned for the default doll, by using a dresser. But if your dwarf doll was blank and none of the hair/eyes fit, you'd be out of luck. Another example: the Chinese anon pack has a nice looking blank custom elf body, but none of the clothes and only a couple sub-hairs fit on it. Most of the stuff in there are for the old bodies, even. So you can't really do anything with them.
>>
>>17133038
>But if your dwarf doll was blank and none of the hair/eyes fi
that was the issue yea. in hindsight i dont know what i expcted.
it was neat to make something and see it in the game though
>>
Would you guys say grinding fire or ice ball and elemental scare or chaos ball and nightmare? Just want some aoe damage as a player who doesn't use pets or necromancy. Wiki page on spells says they all run into resist issues so its really a question of how good status effects scale which I have no idea
Seems like the other AOE focussed spells can't be reserved
>>
>>17133172
Chaos ball and nightmare, it doesn't potentially destroy valuable items on the floor and it can cause all kinds of status effects.
Lightning Ball, Ice Ball, Bubble Ball and Eclipse can be cast with rods. I use bubble and lightning.
Are you sure Magic Storm can't be reserved?
>>
>>17133172

Ice has highest damage scaling out of all spells and can be amplified by wet. Go for damage not status effects.
>>
>>17133199

I forgot to add elemental damage can be further boosted by 25% using izpalt's 2nd reward.
>>
File: sneks.png (64KB, 640x192px) Image search: [Google]
sneks.png
64KB, 640x192px
>>17132916
A couple variations
>>
File: 443211.png (2KB, 28x45px) Image search: [Google]
443211.png
2KB, 28x45px
Why does my character wear his cloak on its head?
>>
>>17133240
Because the cloak is at the height that it would be on the default body.
>>
>>17133245
And how can i fix it?
>>
>>17133251
By either using the default body, using a dresser to turn cloaks showing off (there's one in a room southeast of palmia), or using another body that fits it.
>>
>>17133261
Alright thanks
>>
Is there any benefit from leveling carpentry, jeweler, tailoring above the requisite for making the items that I want?
>>
>>17133193
Using rods to do the magic for me isn't really an option I'm inclined to aim for. I know you can use SP to use them with a skill but I already use tons of SP in my playstyle.
And with magic storm being reserved I could have accidently used it all up before opening that menu making it not appear I guess.
So really if ice does more damage it seems all that's worth caring about is stuff being destroyed but if I want valuable potions the best way to get them appears to simply be buying them, not hoping a dungeon has any good ones outside of boss drops.
Unless later dungeons have much better random books, potions and the like

>>17133199
Ice it is then it seems.
>>
How do I add graphics for pets or my PCC? Not the sprite I mean, the image that shows up during conversations or in the character screen.
>>
File: lamia.png (148KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
lamia.png
148KB, 428x500px
Last one for use with the lamia from pad's portrait collection.

>>17133584
PCC is the animated sprite, what you want are evochat portraits. They are 300x500 portraits with a black background that go in elona/user/graphic2. In there should already be some examples, it takes four images. Set a set to use by selecting change the atmosphere when talking to your pet.
>>
>>17133199
Is there a magatama equivalent for ice?
>>
>>17133608
Thanks alot! Figured it out now.
>>
Is there any way to change your name? I've been meaning to change my character's name for a while but there doesn't seem to be any option outside file editing.
>>
>>17133630
(i)nteract, 5 on the numpad to target yourself, name
>>
>>17133608
How do I become a lamia?
>>
File: C738-Delphyne.png (1KB, 46x48px) Image search: [Google]
C738-Delphyne.png
1KB, 46x48px
>>17133643
I'd say enable debug races and choose it, but there actually isn't a lamia race in game. Pic related and her cousins that you encounter in mid-high level dungeons are all categorized as ''medusas''.
>>
>>17133614
>stops fires the bearer sets from spreading
what
>>
houzanha is awesome
>>
>>17133741
As long as you have it in your inventory you can't set shit on fire with fire spells.
Nice for protecting loot, not so nice if you forget about it and you're trying to torch some well in town to make it refill.
>>
File: 1420083203864.jpg (26KB, 385x501px) Image search: [Google]
1420083203864.jpg
26KB, 385x501px
>>17133751
Yee
>>
How do you guys actually sell all your stuff from ranches? They don't sell it my shop and the NPC shops are too poor no matter how much I invest. 1 visit to my wranches when they weren't even nearly full left me with over 300 milk and 200 skins selling for 1-5 k each. I haven't sold most of it and my ranches are already about as full as they were during the last purge
>>
>>17133826
Do you have a palace with the max number of shopkeepers? Between those and the nearby town, you'll probably be able to unload most of your goods
>>
>>17133883
Nah I have enough cash to get the palace... in skins and milk. I was actually trying to sell them to buy it lol
Good to know it should be fine once I get the palace though
>>
>>17133826
Inns sell 10x the volume of any other shop, you will need like 20 ranches to keep an inn with a competent shopkeeper stocked with milk
No idea what to do with hides. Will a general shop all those?
>>
Are fairies pretty much always the best race if you don't want to play melee for "end game"? I like starting as the Eulderna race but I always wonder if I'm just weakening myself in the long run.
>>
>>17133961
To me it's really not worth the trouble. I pick Lich for some resists and go from there.
>>
>>17133961
I don't think race really makes the difference. Besides iirc armor with higher actual weight gets bonus defense, which fairies can never get.
>>
>>17134045
It doesn't for most races, really, since you can just grind them all to similar stats.
The exceptions are fairy because of its massive DV bonus if you can be bothered to deal with it being such a pain in the ass and Yurles I think it is who are objectively terrible because they eat slower.

Fairies probably are the best for ranged combat but its not like the game is actually hard enough to need to do everything perfect.
>>
>>17134045
That also means fairies can never use the Magic Equip or Super Armor special abilities, right?
>>
>>17134066
That's Juere, anon...

Most of the time you're not eating herbs anyway, but because you hear the gurgle sound and realize you're starving again
>>
File: elonakatera1.png (535KB, 689x385px) Image search: [Google]
elonakatera1.png
535KB, 689x385px
So I didn't really learn about attribute potentials until like level 20. Am I fucked stat wise forever or is there not real difference if you just grind it out some more? Also, is there a better way to keep them up besides an herb farm?
>>
>>17134109
Have one or more pets at high friendship, go to bed on time (8-11pm) every day. Trust me.
>>
I wanna try something different and be a tanky tank. Are shields really as bad as they sound? That slot could be used for two-hand/dual wield and they also lower cast chance. Like if I start as Warmage would that sort of make it ok?

>>17134109
By far the easiest method is to invest in magic vendors, something like shop level 70 should do for starters. They start selling Potions of Potential for 50k or something, get a stack of those and then bless the stack with blessed water. Sounds complicated but it really isn't. Also this >>17134119
>>
>>17134109
Herbs don't help potential, they help you "spend" potential for attribute points. Trust me, you're not ruined. What you should do is: get Investing if you don't have it already, save up and Invest 50 in magic shops, then check in on them periodically for potions of potential.
Be sure to bless them before drinking!
>>
>>17134109
ur fine

use pot to combine dump herbs into a curaria instead of eating them raw if you aint already doing so
get a pet and sleep with it when the clock is on the last quarter of the day (I use a pet just for this and ensemble personally)
join a guild and hire a maid to be able to trade 3 coins for a massive boost in a stat

you can also do the investing thing but my shop is like level 200 and i have yet to see a pot of potential
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (1MB, 1362x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
1MB, 1362x1106px
>>17133550

I made a character in wizard mode and gave him 2000 in all spells with elosnack so I could see the max damage values to make sure I wasn't giving wrong information and here's how it looks. Lightning comes in weaker than fire and ice, but fire and ice are the same. Of course it's easier to make things wet than it is to throw oil on shit so ice is still the best. It looks like I forgot to give the last few spells 2000 but they aren't that important anyway. If you use Itzpalt's treasure Ice ball becomes 335d2510
>>
>>17134143
I was about to say the same as you earlier, anon, but herbs actually do give potential.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (235KB, 677x373px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
235KB, 677x373px
>>17134153

Well, I fucked that image up and pasted the healing one twice.
>>
>>17134119
>>17134123
>>17134143
>>17134146
Alright good to have some of this explained, there are a few mechanics that aren't well explained and the wiki can only do so much. So I get that eating herbs is more for spending potential and I'll go invest in some shops some more since I've seen a few potions of potential in my one rank 90 store. I'll try out the pet thing as well.
>>
>>17134169
They do? Shit, that's news to me.
>>
http://ylvania.org/jp/devlog/post/15/
Noa been slacking.
>>
File: up9054.png (13KB, 80x112px) Image search: [Google]
up9054.png
13KB, 80x112px
>>17134175
Good luck anon, your archer is cute. You should get a custom portrait and grab a pcc from the chinese anon graphics pack to become even cuter
>>
>>17134191
It's just a measly couple percent though, so your general idea that they use up more than you get is still true.
>>
>>17134119
and teach it cooking
>>17134143
curaria giveth (potential) and curaria taketh (potential)
>>
Could you guys help a newbie with something?

I bought a nurse from the thief village but she doesnt cast Healing rain often enough. I used Custom AI to add a command to cast it when an ally HP is at <75%. But now I keep getting a spam about how she doesnt know what to do.
Halp please.
>>
>>17134311
Is that the only command you've given her? If so, she doesn't know what to do because she can't do anything. You have to give her something to do by default.
>>
File: 14243527987642.jpg (111KB, 598x595px) Image search: [Google]
14243527987642.jpg
111KB, 598x595px
>>17134329
>You have to give her something to do by default.

I need an example, could you >shoe me yours, anon?
>>
>>17134348
Not him but >>17123417 >>17124399
>>
>>17134217

That doesn't make sense. My character has never touched a potion of potential and I keep all potentials at superb 24/7 using herbs.
>>
>>17134367
Are you sure it's mostly the herbs, or the whopping 10+% to all attributes you get every morning from breakfast?
>>
>>17134348
I suppose you have something like "Ally, HP, <, 75%, Healing Rain"
Right below that you should have something like "Player, Class, ==, [your class], Move (forward)" so whenever she has nothing to do she walks towards you.
Also, use the option "Keep entity as target" so she doesn't heal your enemies and so she doesn't approach your enemies instead of you.
>>
>>17134384
Wait, you can make your pets heal enemies? That'd be wonderful for grinding, how do you make them do it?
>>
>>17134380

I never messed with pets until very recently and I often skip breakfast becauase it's stressful and a pain in the ass to keep up with especially if I'm playing drunk which is most of the time. I eat curaria to satiate hunger and other herbs to raise respective potentials when they drop below superb.
>>
>>17134384
Thanks this worked perfectly, except for when she died from overcasting.
Any way to prevent that?
>>
>>17134423
Healing Touch spell, I think. You can target it on nearby allies\neutrals\enemies.
>>
>>17134426
nvm, got it.
>>
>>17134426
Ally, HP, <, 75%, And
Self, MP, >=, 10%, Healing Rain
>>
>>17134425
I believe you anon. I was under the impression that they cause your stats to rise faster than you gain potential, but I forgot that they don't give the player nearly as large an amount of stat exp compared to pets.
>>
File: 54624583_p0.jpg (400KB, 1374x781px) Image search: [Google]
54624583_p0.jpg
400KB, 1374x781px
>>
Are shotguns worth?
>>
>>17134997
Zero Shoot exists so not really unless you have a really really good shotgun compared to other guns.
>>
File: steak.png (1MB, 1635x636px) Image search: [Google]
steak.png
1MB, 1635x636px
As with the other knightly houses waging war against the creatures of the void, house Kai needs to generate lots of gold through its businesses. Those pet training fees and 3.5 million gold growth scrolls are not going to pay themselves.

So far house Kai has set up a lingerie store where Yacatect brand lingerie is sold.(panties crafted through sewing kit and tailoring) and has set up a brewery.(beer and other alcohol crafted through alchemy). Earnings from these ventures along with selling junk from dungeon clearing have funded house Kai's activities for quite some time. >>17129490

Now it's time to expand operations. The world lacks a good quality steakhouse and it's now time to deliver high quality steaks to the hungry masses. Due to the recent changes in cooking and the ability to apply + bonuses to corpses, one can make lots of gold from the sale of good quality steak. If your cooking skill is high enough you can make multiple meals out of one corpse. Through the the proper treatment of cattle using the large brush item and the rubbing special action, high quality meat/corpses can be created giving it a large plus bonus.

Experimenting with one cow, the yield turned out to be 2 corpses and one skin. Cooking yielded a total of 6 premium steaks. The market seems to indicate that vendors will buy these 6 steaks for 96k gold. With the selling of its skin the gold amount would be bumped up to around 100k. If the merchants are saying that I can get 100k from one cow I'm convinced that my steakhouse restaurant(pet run food shop) can possibly do better. Additional sales can come from milk and eggs.

Now I went with cattle for rp reasons but I suppose I could choose a higher breeding power animal for better results. I'm sure other people are already aware of the gold you can make ranching but throwing it up there as a friendly reminder of various ways to make gold.
>>
>>17135016

Cooking lvl?
>>
>>17135046
My cooking is at 567 and I used a blessed BBQ set. Better cooking tools can lead to better dishes.

Don't know the exact cooking level I had when I first started seeing max rank food(rank 9). Sorry about that. For the multiple dishes from one corpse the wiki has this to say about it on the cooking page.

>If your Cooking skill is at 100, you produce a second dish, while 200 gives you another.
>>
>>17133038
>>17134202
You should be looking into the Tieba pack for PCCs, not Chinese Anon's.

>>17134997
Only in close range.
>>
>>17135016
Don't forget to apply seasoning before killing them...
>>
How does crit damage work? I can't find anything on it.
Does it just max all the dice?
>>
>>17135199
Seasoning? I know in rl all steaks should be salted well. What in game item should I be applying? Thanks for the heads up on that in advance.
>>
>>17135216
Bottle of Salt, Sack of sugar, Pepper, Soy sauce, according to the wiki.

>>17134192
He says some people have revived the chat server, including voting and moongates:

http://elochat.seesaa.net/article/450198411.html

It only mentions vanilla and old variants. If it would work with Plus, I don't know. Also there's a passage that might mean only JP IPs can connect or something.
>>
>>17135228
Ah I do recall seeing those items around. Was wondering what they were used for.
>>
Does potential effect both the experience a stat gets per action or just the amount of yield you get for a set number of actions?
>>
>>17135245
It's basically a multiplier on the final amount of exp you get.
>>
>>17135256
For every individual exp-granting occurrence, if that wasn't clear.
>>
>>17134153
>>17134174
You didn't bump magic up to 2000 so those aren't the true max values, as your x values for ice and magic should be 435 and 354 respectively. The average damage at the true max for ice ball (with itzpalt secret treasure) is about 550k and for magic storm is about 300k, so ice has about almost double the damage before you factor in wet status.

However, you didn't consider resists. Most mobs in E+ don't have any resist to magic, while high level creatures will start to have very strong resists in all other elements. I don't know exactly how the game turns the resist numerical values into damage %s so I won't try to make an assessment though. Probably worth looking into. Maybe later.
>>
>>17135271

I think elemental scar ends up blowing resists out of the water. There's no way to tell for sure, but I think it's a fairly safe assumption.
>>
>>17135293
I forgot about that.
>>
>>17135075

>Don't know the exact cooking level I had when I first started seeing max rank food(rank 9)

I was at about 40 with gear when I first saw steaks, but the tool makes a much bigger difference than skill level. At level 1 cooking (albeit with at least a # or two on gear, IIRC) it was possible to cook rank 8 meals on food processors in town. At 40 it was impossible to get a steak, until I finally stole a BBQ set from a party. Then suddenly rank 9 was possible at the exact same cooking level.

tl;dr 40 at most for min level, possibly even lower, but you need a BBQ set
>>
>>17135332
A patch changed it so that each cooking implement can only get a maximum rank regardless of skill. You need a barbecue set for rank 9, and it's impossible to get rank 9 with a campfire no matter what.
>>
>>17135332
Pretty cool. Sounds like people might be able to make a lot of gold early on with ranching.
>>
Can someone clarify something for me? Can I drop all my items in a single stack in a shop and all of them will still be checked for sale individually?
>>
I just got like 6 overworld encounters in 6 fucking steps, is there a Mog's amulet in this game?
>>
>>17135355
Then again, as with everything else in Elona, the reason you make so much gold at high level is because your charisma is in the hundreds, your negotiation is in the hundreds, your shopkeeper's cha/neg are over a thousand, etc. New characters will make significantly less, especially as they will have low cooking and won't have water to spare for blesses.

What determines the corpse/products value of a given creature? Surely giraffe steaks are worth more than rabbit steaks.
>>
>>17135386
Definitely something to test out eventually. Wonder if all steak values are the same. If that's the case maybe I can breed some sheep which have very powerful breeding power and offer lamb on the menu for some nice gold.
>>
>>17135386
>>17135415
It's probably based on monster level, just like body parts.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (166KB, 573x322px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
166KB, 573x322px
>>17135386
>>17135415

Big daddies are different.
>>
>>17135415
I know for a fact that gold bell skin is worth vastly more than putit skin, for instance, but I don't know what it is about the gold bell that makes it worth more as both creatures are level 1. Maybe every race just has a value multiplier assigned? In that case cattle (minotaur) would probably be worth more than sheep (sheep).
>>
>>17135383
You can drop all of them in one stack and the whole stack will sell eventually. Not sure if you can control what sells specifically but yeah everything in the stack will be sold.
>>
>>17135423
Huh, they're all the same. Weird.

With that in mind, I wonder what creature with high breed power has the best secondary drop. Rabbits for tails?
>>
File: banyan.png (574KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
banyan.png
574KB, 1280x768px
>>17135355

Yeah, I need to set up a second shop next to my ranches to sell food. Too bad I'm too low level to get a decent shopkeeper. I think the best I can manage is a Juere swordman unless I get a rod and try breaking into the Thieve's Guild.

>>17135386

>What determines the corpse/products value of a given creature? Surely giraffe steaks are worth more than rabbit steaks.

Would have said no, all animals are equal, but I just found pic related as I was reading the thread. So far this is the first time I've seen a price difference from monster type, but outside of the occasionally hunting quest I'm pretty much only fighting (and thus cooking) pretty low level monsters.

> New characters will make significantly less, especially as they will have low cooking and won't have water to spare for blesses.

Obviously you won't be making fuck you money like Kai, but speaking as a fairly low level with a pretty shitty shop I'm pretty content with what my Rogue warrior pulls in when he makes sales, I just wish he could move more volume.

I think a shop is pretty much always worth buying as soon as possible, and even with low cooking you can make a nice amount selling meat. Get a BBQ set and a few pieces of gear with a cooking bonus on them and you can make decent rank meals right from level 1 cooking, and hell, even a skewer-grilled corpse with no bonus probably sells for more than most of the crap a new player will be dumping in their shop.
>>
>>17135502
But is each one checked individually, so theoretically everything could be sold in a single day?
>>
>>17135503

I'd say go for rabbits.

>>17135507

I think there is a slight price increase for heavy monsters. Big daddies are worth 3x more. Obviously you can't really breed heavy monsters so easily so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>17135513
Oh I've had just one stack of 100+ items sold in a single day. If your shopkeeper gets really good it's possible.
>>
>>17135516

Man, I forgot to check the weight before I cooked it. I probably should've offered that to Jure... oh well, at least it'll sell well, especially since it was blessed.
>>
>>17135539
Thanks.
>>
File: big daddy.png (369KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
big daddy.png
369KB, 800x603px
I'm on the second floor of the cave of Lesimas. wtf?
>>
>>17135591

If that guy kills you it deletes your save. Watch out.
>>
>>17135591
since Lesimas is a static dungeon you can come back and liberate the little sister when you're strong enough to kill him
>>
>>17135548
It's not that big of a loss. Corpses only increase in value up to 20.0(?) s and then they're all worth the same.
>>
>>17135649
>liberate
Don't you mean cook and eat?
>>
>>17135742

Liberate from the cold shackles of this cruel world.
>>
File: timeplayed.png (9KB, 194x20px) Image search: [Google]
timeplayed.png
9KB, 194x20px
I-is this normal? W-what did I do?
>>
>>17135796
I got that glitch also, no idea what caused it.
What was it for you?
>>
>>17135799
No idea, I just noticed that now. I was the antivirus anon from earlier, so that might have been what caused it.

It's counting up to 0, so I guess I only have 926 hours before it fixes itself.
>>
>Random event that makes my character hungry happens on the boss floor
>Can't eat because the boss is a gold bell tearing through walls at mach 10
>Starve to death trying to reach the stairs

Fucking hell that's some shit.
>>
>>17135838
Carry juice, milk, and other fast-meals.
>>
>>17135838

Press esc repeatedly and just eat stomafillia while you're getting beat on. If you can't survive enough hits to eat a stomafillia you probably would have died anyway.
>>
>take delivery quest
>etherwind starts blowing
>>
>>17135858
Always keep the date in mind anon.
>>
Alright started a Juere tourist run. Gonna see how far this goes.

I've heard the pros and cons of martial arts vs dual wield for the player here plenty of times.

But how about for a little girl with custom so? Especially for an early character.
>>
>>17135917
"Custom ai".
I hate autocorrect.
>>
>>17135917
I think Juere get a bad rap around here, but good luck with your run anon!

Unless you have your little girl casting lots of spells, dual wield is going to be better for her early in the game. Resistances and immunities are precious early on and the damage dice of any halfway decent weapon is going to be superior to fists at the start of a run.
Only switch to martial arts for her if you plan on having her cast lots of spells or if you get much, much farther in the game.
>>
Is it a good idea to invest in the Vernis magic shop until I have a stable enough moneysource to hire my own?
>>
>>17136122
The first magic shop you invest in should be the one in whatever location you visit most often. If you're in Vernis more than your slumshack, then by all means throw money into Vernis.
>>
>>17136129
I always use Vernis as my main hub for things that aren't sleeping since it's almost right in the middle of the map it's on, I do eventually move my shack to somewhere a bit more central as a pit stop
>>
>>17136122
It's a good idea to eventually invest in every magic shop.
The more high level shops that exist the more shop inventory rolls you get.
At the very least the money won't be wasted in the long run.
>>
Where do you guys usually set up your home and do you move it after act 1?
>>
>>17136122
There's not much point in waiting to hire a storekeeper, they're pretty cheap and it's not like they quit if you don't pay them. If you're thinking about investing in a magic shop then you have enough money to get a magic shop in kimi no uchi wa.
>>
File: 44816970_p0.jpg (2MB, 3044x2214px) Image search: [Google]
44816970_p0.jpg
2MB, 3044x2214px
>>
>>17136509
Lulwy is a pervert
>>
How do you take 1 thing from stack on ground without taking whole thing?
>>
>>17135917
i mean you should already know how its gonna go: exactly the same as running anything else at all except slower.
races are largely meaningless and classes even more so.
>>
I'm upgrading from a small castle -> Palace.

What is the "Safe way" to update your house? IIRC there was precautions you had to take before hand...
>>
How do I get charges of Resurrection?
Pet's keep dying but I can't find the books or reserve them in the mages guild?
>>
>>17137315
There are no books of resurrection, it's all dreams or wonder scrolls.
>>
>>17137318
God damn it.

So wait for a lucky day, bless stacks of wonder, and then read em all?

I have been neglecting magic, is that the best way to get EXP? All my potentials are at 400% and low levels. What books should I keep on reserve then?

I have Jure, Chaos Ball, Healing Rain reserved.
>>
>>17137328
No reason to wait till lucky day, every use of scroll of wonder gives two spells 200 stock, as long as it's blessed.
>>
paels mom is ungodly whiny. quaffing my goddamn potions and she tries to tell me off for telling her corruption ain't worth worrying about
>>
>>17135742
trading in little sisters will net more potential via herb farming than eating them ever could
>>17135838
potions satiate a little
>>17136333
still next to Yowyn
>>17137315
books of resurrection function like scrolls, casts the spell for you then disintegrates
>>
How do I herb in curaria?

I add Curaria as the food (stack of 28), Add stack of stomaphilia (stack of 30), but then it wants me to add more curaria but I can't because it's in the food slot?
>>
>>17137370
Yeah, just like all women, your point?
>>
>>17137278
I knew how my character was gonna progress.

I was merely curious if it was worth making a purely martial arts little girl pet in anything but the extreme long term which seems to not be the case.
>>
>>17135386
You make plenty. I'm level 30 and just bought a palace and noticed I'm still sitting at over a mil and I haven't even sold all my skins.
I don't have very high cooking or negotiation, cook using a food maker (BBQ set seems hard to get), don't bother brushing things before I kill them because that's tedious as hell and I'm new enough a BBQ set seems hard to get
>>
>>17137424
literally the main plot of this is dudes run into independant women and going ''wow shit son they so independant'' and latching onto them so they feel less like trash for part 1.
>>
>>17137395
you need blessed curaria
>>
>>17137580
Cursed curaria, stolen curaria, (un)identified curaria - anything that makes it different from the one you used first.
>>
>>17137459
Please elaborate.
Thread posts: 496
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.