[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 28

Previous Thread: >>17048947

ITT: We discuss onaholes, dolls, and every thing else we stick our junk into because using just your hand is for peasants.

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
>>17104877

>the tits are hard as fuck, not fun to grope at all. Feels like you're fondling car tires. The ass is small and hard as well, does not bounce or jiggle in the slightest.

I suppose that's the difference between a $2000 and a $8000 doll...
>>
second for tomax
>>
File: IMG_20170531_130918617-2.jpg (249KB, 1049x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_130918617-2.jpg
249KB, 1049x590px
DHL dumped this on my doorstep about 20 minutes ago. Thanks, NLS!

And thank YOU, /ona/. Couldn't have done it without the help of all the degenerate anons that came before me.
>>
>>17108770
>Bordeaux
enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
So do you guys live with people and just hide these or do I have to wait till I'm living alone? I'm horny now dammit
>>
>>17108770
Those just storage bags on the right?
>>
>>17109444
For onaholes and hips, its easy enough to hide them in closets and cabinets and stuff. You can buy a chest with a lock&key if you got snoopers. If you got noisy fuckers, just tell them its toys that you can only get from Japan. Technically you are telling the truth.
Full body dolls are pretty hard to get past roomies/parents and its typically best to save those for when you live alone.
>>
>>17109444
Sorry you live where people don't respect each other.
>>
>>17109607
Yeah, storage for the hole and Onatsuyu. Ordered it all Friday, DHL got it here today.
>>
>>17109646
based DHL
>>
>>17109621

Well I'm not him, but for me it's more about noise. My onahole is so loud that I wouldn't want to fuck it unless I knew none of my housemates were home.
>>
I just got my Lilith soft today with some jlube, and I was wondering how I should dry the onahole.

I have used it a couple of times and I wash it with water and stick my fingers in to make sure it's clean, but drying it is more difficult. I looked and the package says to use baby powder to "keep the surface dry"

Is that for the outside or inside, or both?
>>
>>17110148
Powdering is for outside. Inside, use microfiber cloths. can be bought at any autoshop or supermarkets with auto divisions or even kitchen utilities divisions.
>>
Going to Japan tomorrow, looking to spend one day in Akihabara. Any store recommendations when your'e looking for your waifus breastpad?
>>
Is the normal Lolinco still a good purchase compared to the Virgo? I bought the Virgo as my first hole and it was too big for me.
>>
Anyone tried Tomax's rich soft material? I once preferred soft but after trying very soft, I think I like that more. Is rich soft supposed to be even better for someone like me or is the material too different at that point?
>>
Can anyone tell me why my orgasms are always so weak? Onaholes feel way better on my dick but ending is really meh and fapping feels better in that department wtf, not sure if relevant but been eating next to nothing due to work also havent worked out in ages
>>
Ordered my first hole, but I'm already eyeing a hip for when I have enough cash to spare.

That said I'm wondering about putting panties on the thing. First would be "where would I buy panties?", and second would be how I read something about fabric damage.

Living in Japan, by the way, if that changes anything.
>>
>>17110756
how long have you been using onaholes? It's possible you haven't gotten used to them yet if you're just starting with them.

>>17110591
normal lolinco should be fine, maybe try something like Virgin age admission
>>
>>17110895
More than a year, used to be way stronger
>>
>>17110756
Getting out of shape absolutely makes orgasms worse, but that doesn't explain why regular fapping feels better. Are you using high stim holes? I kinda get the same thing with my Lolinco, but not my lower stim holes.
>>
>>17110308
Just a day? Round the bases. Love merci, and M's tower for the luls but if I recall their prices are slightly steep. Duck into any place with "DVD" on their sign and head to the back or downstairs. if you can't find anything lewd in Akihabara you're on your own.
>>
Guide is really long and convoluted, what's is the most basic, recommended hole for a first time user?

And cheapest site, taxes included, for Europe delivery?

Thanks onahole experts
>>
>>17111090
Read the guide lazybones. Its as short as your dick.
>>
>>17111090
Seriously, just read the guide you lazy fuck.
>>
I'm trying to get my hands on a Puni Ana DX Hard hip onahole, problem is I can't find an inside the U.S seller, worried about customs, etc. I bought the soft version over a year ago and had to throw it out because living situation. I can hide this one and I wanted the harder version to stimulate more.

Any help?
>>
how do i clean my onahole the outside dirt and grim wont come off with water
>>
>>17111130
you can ask for the packaging to be removed if thats what you are worried about
>>
>>17111130
>inside the U.S
bro you got nothing to worry about
>>
I have a $200 budget (cheaper is nice but I'm more concerned with quality), a dick that is at most when erect 4 inches, and a lack of a life.

Can someone please recommend me a decent onahole? I've gotten the puni ana hip before, was great but I'd like something more my size.

>>17111293
>>17111308
Got it, thank you. I'm not too worried at this point, it wont be the end of the world.
>>
So, which tenga CUP is the best?
I've read the deep throat cup is the best of the lot.
And that the 3D is fucking garbage lol.
>>
>>17111487
>tenga
Just because they advertise on 4chan doesn't mean their devices are good
>>
I got the Tomax Dolphin in hard earlier today. Anyone have tips for drying it? Usually I'd turn it inside out, but since this one is pretty tight and it's the hard version, I think it might tear the cervixes.

Would it be too bad to just let them sit, or would that make mold appear as some are prone to?
>>
>>17113856
I just use a paper towel for mine. Twist it up, put it in, compress the hole around it a bit and do a finger check to see if there's any water left. Same way I dry all my holes really.
>>
I left semen in me onahole for about 2 weeks and kinds forgot about it. When I tried thorough cleaning it. Brown shit came out the onahole but when I turned it inside out I cleaned it with anti bacterial soap and alcohol after. There wasn't any mold present. Do you think it's safe to use it again?
>>
>>17113945
only one way to find out
>>
>>17113952
I mean in theory it should be ok to use since he cleaned with alcohol and anti bacterial soap if there's not any mold growing.
>>
Making the jump from a fleshlights to onaholes. What should I get as someone with a 7 inch dick? I don't care about emulating a real vagina, I just want the most unique sensation and stimulation possible.

The Tomax Dolphin looks interesting
>>
>>17113969
It may look clean but doesn't mean it is. If they really like the hole they should go for it. If it's still dirty the itching will let them know.
>>
>>17113969
Onahole material is porous so it's pretty much impossible to clean perfectly.
>>
>>17113986
And you can imagine fucking a dolphin while using it.
>>
File: filling.jpg (691KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
filling.jpg
691KB, 2560x1600px
i'm not sure if i'm doing this right

i started filling her from the bottom, but i dont want her to end up looking too lumpy
>>
>>17114327
Also she has a kind of retractable vagina sleeve am i supposed to put her vagina inside herself before i stuff?
>>
>>17114353
The more stuffing you use, the less lumpy it'll be.

Also use a cardboard tube or plastic cup or a pringles can to hold the "vagina" in while stuffing the doll.
>>
>>17112627
I had a fliphole and was quite nice.
Also I block all ads.
>>
>>17114539
Yea it seemed to fix it.
I put the ona in the hole instead of a pringles can.
The stuffing seems kinda low-density though, it says i need 1kg, but i only used a pound. Maybe i got the wrong kind of polyester stuffing.
>>
Haven't ordered an onahole for over a year. Any new cool onaholes that have been out?
>>
I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks. Planning to bring 1 Onahole. Have you guys ever had any difficulties having Onahole with your luggage on the airport?
>>
>>17114867
Tomax Dolphin
>>
>>17114872
[ ]is it illegal
[ ]is it explosive
[ ]is it banned by the tsa
>>
>>17115026
its just a rubber vagina, no box art or anything.
I don't think so, i'm going to spain for vacation.
>>
Since the spreadsheet is outdated, and that other site just vanished, is there any other website or documents where I can find measurements of onaholes? There are a few newly released onaholes I'm interested in buying but since I dont have the tunnel measurements to them, I'd rather not waste the money per say finding out myself.
>>
>>17111362
Holy fuck......if you're only 4 inches erect what the fuck are you flaccid? That fucking think must look like a chicken toe.
>>
>>17115051
That's exactly my point. The amount of personal items they see on x-rays doesn't faze them.
>>
>>17114867
Dolphin soft is one of my favorite holes right now.
I'm cut and the textures are just noticeable, so you might want to go with normal if you aren't.
>>
>>17114872
Wish I had taken a picture of it, but a couple of years ago I went on a trip for a month, and packed three of my onaholes with me. When I got to my destination and was unpacking I noticed a note in my suitcase with a big sad face that said, "You really need a girlfriend bro."
>>
Im shocked at how little people react to some dude walking in a pharmacy to pick up a doucher and a couple boxes of tampons.

probably talking about me on break tho..
>>
>>17117327

They probably thought you were picking up the tampons for your girlfriend/wife/etc. I've picked up tampons for my gf before at the store and no one even batted an eye. Now, if you were at the store buying little girl panties or something alone...
>>
>>17113986
The dolphin works just fine on my 7" dick.
>>
>>17117376
Just buy clothes for me doll online
>>
>been owner of TPE doll for 2 and a half years now
>cleaning it after morning use
>a white bump falls out
>might be leftover spunk from last time
>hands already dirty so why not
>inspect it
>its part of the insert
welp...
1) any anons here ever disposed of a doll before
and
2) should I get same bodytype for outfit reasons or fuck it all and get one of those k-cup dolls?
>>
>>17107459
stretched my phimosis with tomax venus real
>>
File: penis deodorant.png (12KB, 624x187px) Image search: [Google]
penis deodorant.png
12KB, 624x187px
Have you deodorized your penis today?
>>
What do you guys think about Wet Meiki KIWAMI?
It is pretty expensive, but it is recommended in the guide.
>>
It's hard to go wrong with Toysheart right? I was finally going to just get daisuki hold since it seems rather popular but the size is wrong so I'm completely indecisive again.
>>
>>17118903
But Japan has taught me that cock stink is a man's greatest asset.
>>
>>17119050
Fuck it, I think I'll just go with the daisuki hold. It's 20 bucks and it'll be bigger than my hand anyway. It's actually apparently one of the larger toysheart holes anyway.
>>
>>17119110
If you're looking for a bigger ToysHeart hole there's always the Vacuum Witch and R20
>>
>>17111284
You can use soap but I don't think it's possible to get all the dirt off once it's stuck inside the material. You should powder it regularly to prevent it from happening.
>>
>>17110738
I've tried all the soft variants and rich soft has definitely been my favorite. It's quite a bit softer than very soft. Feels especially good with the larger holes (Venus line).
>>
File: The Blob.jpg (187KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The Blob.jpg
187KB, 900x1200px
Recently came back from a trip to Japan, where I bought the Kunoichi Soft and the Smoking Countdown from Amazon. Just used the latter for the second time, and... I don't know what to make of it. It's the softest shit I've ever touched, which is not exactly bad as I'm a quick shooter and thus prefer slow, gentle stimulation, and I was able to last more than 20 mins inside that thing. In short my dick loves it.

The downside is it's a real mess to clean, I'm not even sure I could properly dry the inside. It also gives me the impression it won't last long, and for that price it might be disappointing. Anyone who has used it (and has not thrown it out of the window), how many uses should I expect it to last? More in the 5, 50 or 500 range?
>>
>>17111111
>>
>>17118762
Plan on getting a doll so I don't know how to best get rid of it, but I've heard on here that one way is to cut it up into pieces and throw it away a little at a time.

If you do get a K-cup doll post the tits
>>
>>17118000

Who said the little girl panties were for a doll?
>>
Well, daisuki hold and onatsuyu came today (in the fastest I've ever got EMS)

Pretty good but I think I used too much lube, because the grab thing didn't really work. I'm used to the peace's bottle and the nozzle on this stuff is huge in comparison and it's hard to tell how much I'm putting in.
>>
File: 1463415271764.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463415271764.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>live in Sweden
>order virgin age graduation from nls
>track package
>says shipment has been stopped during transportation and under customs clearing

Will Hansen be paying me a visit soon?
>>
>>17119999
VA: grad has a clearly developed girl on the box so probably no.
>>
Im ready to press the button on a Puni Ana
Still not sure if i go for hard or standard so any advice welcome
Id like to avoid customs obviously but OtonaJP lists SAL as 4-12 WEEKS
Been out of the game for a while so something might have changed but this don't sound right.
Anyone in europe know if that estimate is accurate?
>>
>>17119999
No, but you'll have to pay taxes
>>
How do you guys last so long with onaholes? Maybe it's because I'm uncircumcised or something, but there's no way I could last more than a couple minutes with steady stroking. I can last a lot longer than that, but a lot of the time is just spent either with the onahole on my dick not moving, or basically all the way in with small movements. It makes me ready to cum way faster than masturbation or sex.
>>
>>17119848
rip panty-tan
>>
>>17119357
Oh good I was hoping it would be like that. Time to start saving up for yet another hole.
>>
>>17120262
Hopefully, also should have asked nls if they could mark down the price on the package, chinks on aliexpress always do, European taxes are annoying sometimes...
>>
>>17114703
The "standard" amount of stuffing they suggest isn't anywhere near enough to get a non lumpy appearance.
>>
Should I get VAA + MoT or a Lilith Uterus as my 2nd hole, the first being a lolinco.
>>
I'm about to pull the trigger here. Should I go with the Lolinco Virgo or the Girl in the Box? I need to choose.
>>
>>17120771
Flip a quarter. Once it reaches the mid way point you'll know which
>>
>>17120775
Are they really that close? I need to know which one is better?
>>
>>17120779
Which one is better is personal preference. Girl in the box is very hard and has a super slim opening, where virgo is softer and has some juicy pussylips that I'm personally in love with.
>>
>>17120185
A Registered SAL Small Packet was sent to me on May 8th and according to tracking should be here next week. So usual turnaround time, 3-4 weeks. Worst I had months ago was 6 weeks, 12 looks like a bit overkill.

>>17120542
"sometimes" ?
>>
>>17120860
Honestly, I've only had to pay taxes once, even when purchasing 100$+ items, guess I'm just really lucky.
>>
>>17119999
Stor är kuken din
>>
>>17120718
out of those I only have the lilith uterus in soft. It feels the most artificial out of all my onanoles and I wish it had more weight and a more noticeable interior (I remember my first impression being that it wasn't as stimulating as it looked) but I like it. It's not my favorite hole but I still include it in my "rotation". I think it might make a good once-in-a-while hole. maybe your other options are better
>>
>>
lolinco or Fuwa Cyun W i have a flip hole and wanted something that feels better
>>
>>17121340
can i fill my doll with bean bags
>>
can you use flip hole lube on onaholes?
>>
>>17108770
No one warned you the inner layer would inevitably split apart from the outer layer?
>>
>>17119999
They're probably just making sure it's not a fucking bomb or something, you know how things are now with recent events.
>>
>>17121366
or, they could just not be reading these threads.
>>
>>17121346
someone please do this with the meiki plush
>>
>>17121402
i have a nui doll
>>17114327
>>
File: halp.jpg (179KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
179KB, 1125x1500px
>>17121429
tomorrow i will cut up this big pillow so i can stuff my doll
>>
>>17121429
is fine too.
>>
my onahole is too stimulating, when I get close, my head gets too sensitive and I have to stop moving is there any way i can desensitize my dick
>>
>>17121341
get out
>>
>>17121347
no
>>
>>17121341
both of those are shit
>>
I think I may need to start working out for a couple months before using the hip I bought...
>>
>>17121473
power fucking through the orgasm dude. it takes practice, it takes determination, but it is worth it. you might find yourself making autistic battlecries as you learn. but do it.
>>
>>17121366
>>17121395
>>17109305
I was warned repeatedly, including last thread. Doesn't stop me from giving it a go, though. And when it breaks I get to try something new, I have a fair bit of disposable income.
>>
I got a trip to japan
its a transfer flight from usa to canada to japan
does luggage get checked between flights?
do i need to worry about canada checking my shit on my way back?
>>
>>17121661
Usually luggage only gets checked at the start point but I don't know if that changes when you go internationally.

If you are just getting directly onto another plane probably not? You should be able to check with the airline I would expect.
>>
>>17121661
outbound no. into the US yes
>>
>>17121661
>>17121689
Also, worst case you can just mail the stuff to your address directly from Japan
>>
>>17121689
>If you are just getting directly onto another plane probably not? You should be able to check with the airline I would expect.

Whether it's the same ticket or two flights purchased a la carte, when fly into the U.S. from another country you have to enter passport control then retrieve your bags. At this point once you have all your belongings you may be searched/questioned if border security suspects you of anything. If you're transferring to another flight from there, you recheck your bags.
>>
>>17121712
so its a bad idea to have anything close to loli?
>>
>>17121781
You're not entering the Canada with it but throw the box away anyway to be safe. I once flew HND -> YYZ -> DTW with a checked bag and YYZ appears to be port of entry. I had nothing to declare but they knew I had a checked bag "downstairs" (didn't have to retrieve it.) I'm sure if I was to be screened they'd have sent me down to open it up.
>>
>>17121536
your shit
>>
>>17121341
get a fleshlight
>>
>>17121559
I've tried a few times, and thank god my roommate is foreign and doesn't know enough english to call me out on my autistic moaning
>>
>>17121473
Lolinco and Virgin Age admission does that to me.
>>
>>17122031
they good?
>>
>>17122237
better then the crap the other guy was on about
>>
>>17110771
>Living in Japan
Amazon.
>>
welp I did it

ordered a western onahole / fleshlight and a tenga flip

really curious to see how those normie holes stack up to my chinese ones
>>
File: Tenga flip hole.jpg (165KB, 772x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Tenga flip hole.jpg
165KB, 772x1500px
>>17122942
Enjoy.
>>
>>17123011
>it worked grate
>>
File: THICC.png (143KB, 269x315px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.png
143KB, 269x315px
>16cm shlonger
rina or rina big?
>>
>>17123775
>16cm
Go for Big
>>
>>17123775
Ore no BIG MAGNUM.
>>
so im a first time buyer and I'm living in japan for a month. I read the guide, but is there anywhere in particular you guys recommend while I'm here and can get em from the source?
>>
>>17124037
japanese amazon
>>
>>17124037
you honestly can't locate a sex shop in japan?
>>
>>17124155
actually ive been having a pretty hard time, outside of the porn sections in regular stores
>>
>>17124174
if only there were websites that told you where things were sold when you typed in what you were looking for + ward names.
>>
>>17122942
Fleshlight:

I'm actually pleasantly surprise. I was expecting utter shit, but it's actually usable

Certainly won't replace my tomax hole collection, but it's not bad

Extremely easy to clean and can be air-dried thanks to the design

Plastic hardshell makes it extremely easy to use with the meiki plush, this might actually become my new default meiki plush hole

>tenga flip hole

The main gimmick works, it's easy as fuck as clean

However the memes are true and the hole itself is trash
>>
>>17124266
>not knowing that generic normie sex shops are disgusting gang fronts in japan

if only you knew things about japan
>>
>>17124037
What >>17124068 said. If you have trouble having packages shipped to where you're staying, just have them shipped to your nearest conbini for free.
>>
>>17124448
Can't find a silicone cocksleeve but you you know where the Yakuza dine?
>>
General question for the guy who bought the aquarium heater for his onahole. Do you think it would work for warming up coffee?
>>
>>17124675
Big boy's on his first trip to Japan! Don't upset him too much, or he won't tell us how to order food with a vending machine or tap a card to ride a train! So futuristic and advanced and what a privilege it is for him to be there!
>>
so i have been using tenga flip holes i got both black and white while i love that the are easy to clean i want something that feels better any recommendations?
im between 5~6 length dunno about width
>>
>>17124714
Look at the TOMAX line.
Sold exclusively by QueenCatAdultToys if Burger, omachadreams if NuMuslim.
>>
>>17124775
what if Im a moose bro?
>>
>>17124851
Queencat ships to Cucknada too, just ask them. Be warned though shipping is gonna be pricy.
>>
Oculus Rift VR + Meiki Plush + Maria Ozawa onahole + Busty Aichan attached + VR videos from Wankz VR = amazing experience.

But I think animated VR will eventually be better than any video.
VR Kanojo has amazing graphics and interactive hand response. But the trouble is that I have to grasp the touch controllers the entire time. It would be much better if the hand trackers were simply a band I could put around my wrist. And if there was a tracker I could put on the doll as well that would be even better.
How can I write to the makers of VR Kanojo and request this? Or can someone who knows Japanese here do that for me?
>>
>>17124851
Then you can email QueenCat and they'll gladly forward the package to you.
TOMAX line is typically highly received around these parts because of the high quality material that they are made of, but they can be more on the pricier side (but not as pricy as Tengas) of one handed male sex toys, but since you bought two Tenga Flips, I doubt money is much of an issue for you..
>>
>>17124870
Didnt Illusion set up a website so that foreigners could buy it? There should be some contact email on the site.
>>
>>17124870
why havent they made a VR controller that is just like a glove, but thicker on the wrists to hold all the electronics
>>
How do I get a job working for one of these adult toy distributers?
>>
>>17124896
They sometimes have conventions for this stuff. Go to one and then offer the company you want to work for a test ride of your hole
>>
whats a good starter hole i can grab from amazon canada
>>
>>17124896
join the yakuza
>>
>>17124896
What >>17124912 said. Just make sure you're going to work for a wholesome christian adult toy manufacturer and not some seedy gang front.
>>
>>17121288
Thanks for the reply. I guess ill go quantity over quality, ill try them all eventually.
>>
>>17124912
>>17124925
>>17124940
So just email them and hope your resume doesn't get autotrashed, gotcha. Thanks /ona/
>>
>>17124851
>>17124865
Yeah the last order I made was some 28 for shipping if I remember right.
>>
how long will this lilith uterus last me? I'm rinsing it after every wash but only use it 2-3 times a week
>>
>>17125111
curious about this as well as I know that oil is constantly leaking from onaholes
>>
>>17115439
https://www.ms-online.co.jp/
>>
>>17125251
thx
>>
Not really a hardcore onahole user I just want something to hold me over whenever my girlfriend isn't around.

I wanted either a flip hole or a few tenga eggs or a few cups. I was told that tenga eggs would be more up my alley since I won't be using them often and they are pretty small, what does /ona/ think?
>>
>>17124692
Not him but reheated coffee always tastes like ass, no matter how you do it.
>>
>>17124695
aww, you're so sensitive
>>
>>17125837
flip holes are pretty good and easy to clean
>>
>>17125936
yeah, I saw some retarded imgur album for concepts no one bothered to make and thought maybe I should believe.
>>
>>17107459
i have a porn shop nearby. and i want to try this out. what should you look for in a fleshlight? is there a brand that europe shops use thats good?
>>
>>17126835
>http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
alright i read it.

anyone here from the netherlands that has experience with mytenga.nl and are the fleshlights on their onaholes?
>>
i have been spoiled by a succubus and to clean my ona i just flip it, it has been easy so far.

but now that i am with another hole, it is a learning experience.

regular microfiber cloth doesnt seem to work too well, because it has all these loop strands that get stuck in the texture. so i am using paper towels for the moment, but i think its not ideal i think.

theres the smooth microfibers for cleaning your phone screen, but they are really expensive and tiny, whats up with that.

i think i will end up buying a chamois. not a bad thing to own around the house anyways to soak up spills.
>>
>>17125111
My Lilith regular is still going strong for more than a year now, half that time I was flipping it to dry too because fuck the police.
>>17126835
Only fleshlight I can recommend is go surge. Regular ones are thrash, fuck the destroya in particular, what a waste of money. Might not work if you're really thick.
>>
>>17127147
found this warehouse in my country. and this one looked promising

https://www.motsutoys.com/sujiman-kupa-lolinco.html
>>
>>17122322
hmm, that's actually an idea...
>>
File: ManusVR_Glove_moodfoto4.png (3MB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ManusVR_Glove_moodfoto4.png
3MB, 1333x2000px
>>17124893
There are some gloves in development. For example Manus VR:
https://manus-vr.com/
>>
>>17127353
Hope they're easy to wash
>>
Got me a Muses Arkhe for my first. I've probably spent half an hour cleaning it, but I'm scared that I didn't manage to dry the uterus properly.
I used a regular drying cloth, then a tampon, wiped it all with pjur med clean fleece, then went through it with the cloth again.
I checked with my finger and I don't think it had any wetness on it when I pulled it out again. But how can I really be sure?
The thing is, the uterus is really hard to reach with anything but the naked finger or the fleece. I have no idea if the tampon or the cloth made it in there.
>>
>>17127506
you could try flipping it outside down to check
>>
>>17127642
I don't think that's advised with that onahole
>>
File: verpakking-motsu[1].jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
verpakking-motsu[1].jpg
69KB, 500x500px
thinking about this one for my first purchase

https://www.motsutoys.com/r-20.html
though it is already 5 years old. has there been any innovation since?
>>
>>17121614
Mine split apart recently, so I decided to try using the inner layer.

It lasted for quite a while and I found it to be quite affordable. I regret nothing.

I seperated both layers and cut the end off the red tube, so I have an opening with a tighter hole at the end. Will post results after I try it out.
>>
>>17127506
If your finger is the only thing that can reliably reach into the uterus you could always try using normal paper towel and wrapping it around your finger.

Unless you've got really shit quality paper towels, just going through an onahole with one once is usually enough to dry the insides. I don't even use an entire paper towel to clean my holes, only just enough to wrap around my finger, and have been using them for years with no dick problems, so they've probably been cleaned properly.

Just be sure you thoroughly rinsed any stranded sea men out of the uterus and all you should have to worry about is drying it.
>>
>>17107459
Can someone recommend an onahole for someone who can't cum from sex?
>>
>>17127720
It is great for it's simplicity and durability.
Also, the suction is nice.
>>
>>17127915
I am interested in this too.
I am using an R-20 and 17 Bordeaux and sessions take forever.
>>
After using my Venus Real Rich Soft as my exclusive masturbation sleeve for 4 months (except when I used my Aneros or fucked my ass with my Bad Dragon toys, then I would sometimes use my hand to finish off onto my chest or face), my other holes have become extremely stimulating to me. I like having long, luxurious masturbation sessions of at least an hour, but now I find it hard to hold back my orgasm with even my Muses Arkhe in Soft. Tomax's Rich Soft has ruined all other materials for me. I now regret buying any other holes.
>>
>>17128012
>>17127915
>>
I'm not gonna die if I ingest a little bit of onatsuyu right?
>>
>>17128905
instant death
>>
>>17128944
Well, it was worth it I guess
>>
So if you ask to have the packaging removed by NLS, do they just stop taking any responsibility for the item's condition? Or do they just not accept returns?

I can't see myself going through the trouble to return something to Japan, but it would suck if something came damaged and I get screwed because of no packaging.
>>
>>17129007
anything on the website?
>>
>>17129012
Just says they won't take returns for any reason. I've heard NLS is pretty good about defects though, so I was curious.
>>
I wish I could just get a daisuki hold and onatsuyu from a single American vendor. THis is some bullshit.
>>
venus real soft is really subtle, for me it was disapointing.
i think im too used to my stimulating hole.

but also my penis is thin and maybe she is too loose for me anyways
>>
>>17129151
Toydemon has tsuyu for $20. It's highway fucking robbery.
>>
>>17129151
Is there a reason you can't import?
I just bought that exact combo for like 6k yen with EMS and it was lot cheaper with SAL, like 4k or such.

I don't know how much US stores are charging for the hold but if $20 onatsuyu is the standard I can't imagine it would be much cheaper all said and done.
>>
>>17129281
I just figured it would be cheaper. Turns out that they mark up the lube so much that it's cheaper to just buy from NLS.

By the way, is it still possible to get NLS to use the card's exchange rate or do people have no choice but to get jewed by paypal now?
>>
>>17129346
When paying with Paypal you should be able to get billed directly in yen on your credit card, instead of using Paypal's conversion rate which is worse. Has anything new happened I'm not aware of?
>>
US Amazon has a 2-pack of onatsuyu for $25. Comes with 2-day shipping as well if you have prime.
>>
>>17129386
is the difference significant at all? like for a $20 hole will the difference break the bank?
>>
>>17129386
No idea, I'm just reading about the whole exchange thing and wasn't sure if it was outdated information. I'm guessing if you charge yen to your paypal wallet, Paypal will do the conversion whereas if you bill yen directly to a linked card the bank will handle it?
>>
>>17129412
Paypal's exchange charges like 20% apparently, whereas most bangs charge less than 5%.
>>
>>17129346
Pretty sure if you use a linked card and not wallet money they use the bank one.

And anyway yeah, almost 100% of the time any stuff from japan is either almost exactly as expensive or more expensive because of markups locally, I don't even bother checking anymore.
>>
Paying more for shipping than the actual price of the stuff you're buying on nls is depressing.
>>
>>17129449
You can make a pretty substantial saving by piecing together western vendors. The double (even single) onatsuyu pack + prime in particular is the best price available to US by far. Holes don't get marked up as badly and can be bought cheaper from western vendors than NLS. The main issue is that Amazon's hole selection is shit.
>>
>>17129412
>>17129437
20%? Are you sure? My credit card takes exactly 1.7% off the "official" exchange rate I can find online, whereas AFAIR Paypal takes about 4-5%. So not a really big difference, but if I'm spending over $100 saving a few bucks doesn't sound bad at all.

>>17129435
More like the card issuer will handle it, but yes, that's correct. When paying with Paypal, after logging in you'll find a link in the transaction summary where you can decide whether to bill your card in the merchant's currency (yen) or have Paypal make the conversion and bill your card in its own currency.
This is true for every Paypal transaction in foreign currency and for every merchant, not only NLS.

>>17129449
The default behavior is to let Paypal make the conversion (of course, so they can rip you off). And it always reverts to that option, I need to change it every time.
>>
>>17129652
>20%? Are you sure? My credit card takes exactly 1.7% off the "official" exchange rate I can find online, whereas AFAIR Paypal takes about 4-5%. So not a really big difference, but if I'm spending over $100 saving a few bucks doesn't sound bad at all.
He's just talking shit. Like every other parrot. Sure Paypal shaves a bit more off because they're anther service in the middle but it's not 20%
>>
Does anyone here have experience with the AliceStage onaholes? I'm interested in buying them, but I'm afraid I'm too big for them. 18 cm/7 in btw.
>>
>>17128905
Are you eating out your onahole like I am? Please tell me I'm not the only one that plays with and goes down on my silicone vagina.
>>
File: 1494887525886.jpg (390KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494887525886.jpg
390KB, 1200x1200px
My kingdom for a Luna-chan onahole!
>>
>>17129942
"Joke Goods"? Are you kidding me? And I thought Americans were afraid of being sued. That being said, tell me how it is if you get it. I'm looking for a fellatio hole.
>>
>>17129942
>There is mouth like Japanese chestnut!
>>
>>17129875
Fun fact, water based lubes have ingredients in common with automotive coolant.
>>
>>17129501
Fair enough, I don't buy holes that often so I'm less informed I'm kind of biased from figures etc.
>>
>>17129875
I tried using two at once and I got kind of carried away...

It tasted kind of bitter but it was pretty next level fap
>>
>>17130143
I like sucking my own cum off my fingers.
>>
File: chestnut mouth.jpg (90KB, 358x558px) Image search: [Google]
chestnut mouth.jpg
90KB, 358x558px
>>17129942
>>
>>17129942
>>17130187
Chestnuts are lewd now
>>
So I have a tenga flip hole I haven't used in a while ( I want to say 2 months or so). It looks clean on thje inside, but should I still use it? Will washing it make it good to go again or am I better off getting something else?
>>
>>17130153
Haven't quite made it there yet
>>
Is there a good, reusable, daily-use onahole on US amazon under 50 dollars? I really want to take advantage of my free 2 day shipping
>>
I got a Lolinco as my first onahole because I have a small penis (almost average girth) and figured I had nothing to lose. I was fucking wrong, it destroys my dick; I'm barely able to touch it without pain for over an hour once I'm done; but holy shit it feels great. Unfortunately both inner rings and the outside lips are torn after about 5 uses, probably due to manhandling while cleaning because I'm a dumbass and didn't read up beforehand.
I see a lot of contradictory information in past threads. Is tearing an inevitability with the Lolinco or is it possible to avoid it if I go slowly and use something like a chopstick (anything that isn't my fat fucking thumb) as a cleaning tool?
>>
>>17131246
I just received mine and have only used it once. After hearing how fragile it is I want to know how to clean it properly as well.
>>
Question since i didn't really see anything in the guide or thread. Any good recommendations for an onahole to mimic anal sex? Or would it just be a better idea to go with something unrealistic like the dolphin that seems to be popular in the thread?
>>
>>17131246
Im at my 3rd or 4th use and I can notice that it's looser than the 1st time. What I do is wrap some paper towel around a pen to dry and then use a cotton swab to get the back. I can't help but to stick my finger inside at the end to see if it's dry, maybe thats where im loosening it.
>>
>>17131365
I doubt your finger would do any worse than your dick, unless you're jamming it in down to the meat of your hand.
>>
>>17131371
Im doing it without lube so maybe im ruining the texture inside? im not sure.
>>
I know that I ought to be the one researching the situation in my own country, but is there anything I should be aware of when buying from Australia?
I know loli at least is an absolute no-no.

What kind of retailers should I be looking at? those in the guide are mostly NA oriented.
>>
>>17131891
>Australia
Welcome Ausnewfriend.
You can use Love Merci (https://lovemerci.com.au/), if you would prefer to order domestically, but their selection is limited and their prices are about as Jewish as it gets, unless they have a sale on.

Otherwise, you can use ToyDemon in the US (https://www.toydemon.com, moderately Jewish prices and ridiculously Jewish shipping charges) or NLS (https://en-nls.com/), OtonaJP (https://www.otonajp.com), or Otona-Sekai (https://www.otona-sekai.com/en/) from Japan; I haven't used the latter before but have used all of the others.

I am currently in the process of a PayPal claim against OtonaJP for non-delivery after six months but I think almost all other anons have had good experiences, as had I when I ordered from them 18 months ago.

Loli items are fine, just ask for packaging and inclusions (posters, DVDs, etc.) to be removed - particularly if you are in SA, where the autism level is at its highest.
>>
Do the queencat items from amazon have that adult toy strip on the outer box also? Or is it just the inner part like the image in the guide
>>
Is Secret Lover Himekano for 90€ a ripoff?
Does anyone here know an European shop that has those stocked?
There only seems to be one seller on Amazon, and I do not trust some stranger named "Hentai".
>>
>>17132414
>90€
seems like a ripoff to me considering that JewDemon sells it for 45 burgerbux. Sadly I do not know other places that sell it.
>>
Yeah, I still don't know how this works.

I'm using Lilith Uterus and Insomnia lube, this is my first hole. I've received advice from past few threads to basically add more lube, because mine is drying out/dripping out within 10 minutes. I tried it again, and I used a lot of lube.

10 minutes into my session and I could feel the lube dripping on the underside of my penis and dripping down my balls already, making quite a mess. When I pulled out to check, I found that the base of my dick has formed like a pool of lube while the head is very sticky and almost dry. I checked the inside of the lilith and I could still feel the lube, but certainly not that many anymore and couldn't keep with the friction I guess. I also noticed that the faster I stroke, the faster it drips down.

For reference, I pour the lube on the hole, then I try to spread the lube by rolling and squeezing the hole repeatedly. I go balls deep as well.

Does it have to do with my dick skin? I'm cut (low and loose, it looks p retarded desu). I don't know anymore, I'm jealous of people who edge for one hour without drying out and shit.
>>
>>17133424
you shonly only use like a thimble size at the very most for most holes. Understand that lube can sometimes get stuck between the folds and bumps and whatnot. also remember that sometimes you're pushing air in, and the air has no way to get out so it creates a form of suction in which you might mistake of the lube drying out, so if it gets to that, just pull out and stick it back in.
>>
File: b7df75aa.jpg (36KB, 588x396px) Image search: [Google]
b7df75aa.jpg
36KB, 588x396px
Well now.
>>
>>17133573
Finally something we can recommend to everyone asking for anal onaholes
>>
>>17133424
Sounds like the lube is just getting forced out before it can properly coat the inside.

Recently I do this (using any hole)

>evenly apply small to moderate lube AROUND the entrance on the lips
>rub on bonner so it coats dick and some gets in the entrance
>insert
>???
>profit

It's arousing in it's own right and it helps keep the coating from being so thick you can't feel anything.
>>
>>17132028
I bought through Queencat's Amazon storefront.
The strip is on the outside of the box only. But if that is the only item in your order, they will put the shipping label on that box and your neighbors will know what you've got. If you buy two items, both items go inside a larger generic Amazon box and nobody will know about your lewd purchases.
>>
>>17134071
Oops. Should clarify. Your onahole (inside its retail box) goes into another box. The label is on THAT. That's why I called it the outside box. But if you order nothing else, they'll ship you JUST that box so the strip is visible under the shipping label. Just buy another item and everything will be packaged in your normal incobspicuous Amazon box.
>>
>>17134097
Im too late.
Guess ill post up by my door
>>
>>17134097
Not from US so I won't have to deal with, but this seems quite retarded on Queencat's part. Every respectable adult goods store ships in plain boxes without any indication of what's inside.
>>
File: 1444480533346.jpg (89KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
1444480533346.jpg
89KB, 1170x780px
I used to have a meiki mature three sister, pretty rare. I took it because I got a big penis.

It was still a bit small tho. Can you guys recommend something for 21cm? I like not touching the wall.
>>
>>17134229
Pretty much any Japanese made hole thats not a hip, you'll be kissin that wall, so the only thing you can really do on the Japanese side is get something thats thick and can take a pounding.
You gotta look towards fleshlights for not bottoming out if you want someting to firly grasp by one hand.
>>
>>17134212
that's only if u order from amazon, I think
when I bought the dolphin hole from their website it was in a plain box
>>
>>17130754
Virgin Age Admission is around $30 right now. I've had mine for about six months and I like it a lot. Beware though, it will strangle your cock the first couple of uses if you're about average size.
>>
>>17134622
Is it any easier to clean than a lolinco? I've been thinking about getting the VAA as my second hole.
>>
File: hachikuji53.jpg (52KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
hachikuji53.jpg
52KB, 742x720px
>>17134778
I haven't used a lolinco before. Just follow the guide though and VAA holds up just fine. Warm water, hand soap, and dry it before storing. I also keep a desiccant packet in my onahole drawer too just in case. Be a responsible fuckhole owner, and don't let your boyslime sit in the hole overnight!
>>
Has anyone succeeded in using a prepaid credit card on NLS? Paypal won't let you use a card with no name attached, and when I just put in a name it declines the card.
>>
so i read the guide and think im gonna buy my first onaho. right now im leaning tword the girl in the box since its only $50 on both queencat and CMST. or would one from the tomax line be any better? iv bought a fleshlight before but the insides of onahos look alot harder to clean is it any different?
>>
File: 1463160510010.png (180KB, 425x314px) Image search: [Google]
1463160510010.png
180KB, 425x314px
Find a flaw.

https://twitter.com/ti_jiyuugyou/status/871690428973797377
>>
>>17131942
Thanks for the help. It looks like NLS might be the best option, but I'm not even sure what I want yet.

>particularly if you are in SA, where the autism level is at its highest.
It's a hard life.
>>
What's an acceptable ratio for tunnel dimensions compared to dick? I'm assuming 40% is way too narrow?
>>
Well, after almost two years of usage...my Venus real (soft) is finally worn out. There's a hole in the bottom.

I am thinking about getting a new one and also getting a new toy. How is dolphin compared to Venus real?
>>
>>17135777
Checked.

40% of penis width? It depends on the material. Softer ones will give way more easily, of course. Thicker wall sections would mean a firmer squeeze. I wouldn't worry about it unless the labia/entrance design isn't circular, or if the walls are rather thin.

>>17135829
The dolphin has been well received by many! Though made in the same vein in size as the lilith line, you're getting less cushiony volume along the sides, which may or may not be a downfall depending on your usage and firmness.
>>
>>17135715
amazing
>>
>>17135715
The way he closes the bottle is so funny holy shit
>>
File: b7OL6.jpg (27KB, 269x480px) Image search: [Google]
b7OL6.jpg
27KB, 269x480px
>>17121536
Fuwa Cyun is great for going end to end with your boyfriend
>>
Looking to buy a Busty Ai-Chan.

I'm in Europe and it's looking like my best option is to get it from Daimaoh through JSS. Is that right?

Also, thinking of getting the white version. Apparently it's softer than regular plus I have a pale fetish.
>>
>>17135862
I prefer soft similar to the venue real but with more texture at the very end. Not sure if there is anything like that.

Soft entrance with more sensational bump at the end.
>>
>>17137235
I'd say you're right. But right now looks like Daimaoh is accepting preorders, and of course restricts purchases for 1 piece a person. Waiting for it to come back in stock is probably useless then, but what will happen if more than one of us preorders the Aichan forwarding it to JSS? Will they cancel all orders?
>>
>>17126926
Yeah. Order from motsutoys instead. Same store, different site. Mytenga is deprecated and has less items.
>>
lolinco or vaa?
>>
whats the best hole for ease of cleaning?
>>
>>17139516
vaa
>>
>>17139516
I think Vacuum Witch, without the vacuum there's more enough tunnel and womb room so that when you're done you can just turn it upside down and all the jizz and lube just drops out. Rinse it a bit, soap it, dry it and you're good to go. Not to mention it's durable as a brick.

>>17139453
They're both pretty different, VAA gets its stimulation from the insane tightness and a kind of standard ribbed texture while having a harder material. Lolinco, while still tight, isn't as tight as the VAA but has a more intense/complex texture with a hymen gimmick that'll probably break after a few uses. It also uses softer material.
>>
I'm about to order a doll.
I blame you guys.

I don't regret anything.
>>
Anyone have any experience with Black lock, or similar products? I got the Extreme Glans Triple Shaker today, and while it feels pretty good, getting the stuff on my dick was a fucking hassle. I'm wondering if doing very small cuts at the base of the thing would help me fit my dick in easier, or would just be super retarded.

Are vibrators like this usually so hard to fit on a non-Asian dick?
>>
>>17139961
Post pics when you get it anon
>>
Looking to get a hip, and heard that the Gokujo Namagoshi is the essentially the updated version of the Extreme Pleasure Hip, anyone know if this is accurate?

Also, my first onahole was a Meiki no Hinkaku, which is enjoyable but way too stimulating if I'm trying to use it for longer than a half hour (I'm uncut). I guess I'll need to go for a softer hole then. Is the EPH considered the softest hip available? I haven't heard about any hips being softer than it.
>>
>>17140490
Sure anon.
It might take a while to arrive though. I asked for specific makeup, so they won't be able to send me a doll that's already made.
>>
I'll finally have the house to myself for a weekend later in the month, and would like to order a hole using Amazon Prime.

What would be a good first hole I could get with Prime shipping? Above avg size, BTW.
>>
I have most of the stuff from the pastebin but I haven't bought any onaholes in about a year.

Anything new worth looking at?
>>
>>17140621
Anything tomax really.
>>
My Puni ana spdx just came in today and I noticed the layers are already separating around the entrance. Would it be worth it to try and fix it with a soldering iron or just leave it?
>>
https://www.otonajp.com/cutie-pai

Anyone have this hip? What's it like?
>>
Got a mail from nls:

>Please log into your account on NLS to read the message and reply to us.

I don't see the inbox or PM system there, tough. How do I check it?
>>
>>17141316
Should be: Login, View Order History, click on order, scroll to bottom
>>
>>17141385
Thanks, but I only see "order content" there.
>>
can someone help me?

Im living in japan in a dorm with my coworkers, and we have one of those japanese shower rooms where everyone showers together. how tf do i clean my ona
>>
>>17141746
why did you buy an onahole without thinking about this first
>>
>>17141758
it was a cheap tamatoy i just wanted to try, no biggie

I'm thinking about getting a quality one now
>>
>>17141746
With your tongue.
>>
>>17141746
Can't you just, you know, go there at a later time when there's no one inside the shower?
>>
Has anyone tried the Romanesco?
>>
>>17119410
I had one. The inside will strip out and gap by the 5th use.
>>
>>17134071
>>17134097
They actually put it in another box even though it was the only thing I ordered.
Heads up to everyone else you should be fine
>>
>>17139453
>>17139582
I was thinking of getting a VAA and a Lolinco Virgo. The VAA for when I wanna force my way inside a tight little JS, and the Lolinco Virgo for when I wanna go balls deep in a JC. Is this a good idea /ona/?
>>
>>17143135
I'd say they're different enough to warrant owning both
>>
>>17142401
im afraid of someone walking in and theres a dick tone of people living there

also i dont wanna get my cum all over stuff, id be pretty grossed out if i saw someone else doing it
>>
Opinions on this one?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JP0D80U
>>
File: doll.png (54KB, 1003x870px) Image search: [Google]
doll.png
54KB, 1003x870px
No turning back.
>>
>>17144311
Pics of your doll?
>>
>>17144311
>450 dollars
Oh anon.
>>
>>17144311
Warmly awaiting pics.
Is that just a deposit? I checked their website out of curiosity and they look much more expensive: http://en.dsdolleurope.com/bodies/doll-sweet-145-minus-body
>>
File: 1452320973963.jpg (162KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452320973963.jpg
162KB, 900x1200px
>>17144355
It should look like this one.

>>17144366
That's the upfront payment so they start making it. I'll have to pay the rest once it's ready to be shipped.
>>
>>17144374
I ordered a custom one, so they have to make it.
Also they don't sell this head in the American and European websites.
>>
>>17144387
And that will cost you over 3,000 euro?
>>
>>17144407
It's 'only' 1700 USD
plus 500 shipping
>>
>>17144414
Yup. No turning back
>>
>tfw the dolls have taken over
>>
>>17142420
I have the Romanesco in Hard and it's a pretty good hole, though a bit unremarkable. I'm not too sure that you can really feel the actual texture too well, but it's actually quite a comfy fap with good stimulation.
>>
>>17144414
well that's not too bad
it gets worse when you start buying clothes for it
try using ebay for that
>>
What kind of lotion should I get for Mouth Of Truth? The guide says the sweet drool one is good but is it better to just use regular lube like Onatsuyu? Id just get both buy I could only pick one to save on shipping.
>>
File: 1480756516412.jpg (322KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1480756516412.jpg
322KB, 1100x619px
>>17144556
I have no objections
>>
>>17143831
I believe you're fucked
>>
File: love_merci_10k_gamble_bag.jpg (512KB, 1454x914px) Image search: [Google]
love_merci_10k_gamble_bag.jpg
512KB, 1454x914px
Was in Akihabara the other day and Love Merci had these 10k yen sealed black mystery bags to celebrate their 13th? anniversary or something.

Picked one up and this was inside. Overall value was above 10k I guess but most of it has been pretty crappy so far.
>>
>>17145705
I'm new to Japan. Love Merci is some sorta adult store? I'm wondering about where to get proper ero contents. Already figured out that "PC games" means "filthy pornography upstairs/in the basement".
>>
>>17141746
in a dorm with co workers ? i have never heard of this. what do you do ?

heres an idea though bring some water and soap with you and take your onahole into a public bathroom and go into the stall and clean it there
>>
File: it's everywhere.jpg (39KB, 354x570px) Image search: [Google]
it's everywhere.jpg
39KB, 354x570px
I just got my first onahole last week and jesus FUCK. I came ten fucking times on the first day, it was unbelievable.

So much so that I've already punctured straight through it with my dick from using it so much. It didn't really have any effect on how it feels which is good, but what sucks is that now when I use it my cum just shoots everywhere from it. And if I try to keep using it to cum multiple times it then starts leaking a mix of lube and cum from the hole on the top and it gets all slippery and impossible to use.

Is there a way to seal the hole? Will super glue work or would it just damage the material and make things worse?
>>
>>17144387
>>17144311

Well, wanted to buy myself a 200SX but damn, cars can wait
>>
>>17147614
seal it with your homemade goo
>>
>>17147614
I wouldn't do superglue if I were you. Don't forget it hardens like a rock. Your dick will notice. Just wrap something around the outside. Or get another one. I'd just get another one really. You got a cruise missile for a penis or something? Post a pic of the hole, I want to see the damage.
>>
>>17147614
close it up with a soldering iron
>>
>>17147741
Nah, it's not a huge hole really. If anything it would probably be better if the hole was huge, then the things would just drip out. The pressure through the tiny puncture is what makes the cum shoot from it like a water gun, I think.
Getting another one isn't really an option. I live in a shithole where I had to get the cheapest one because the U$20 it costs becomes a bit over $70 in my currency, plus another U$20($70) for shipping and then the imports tax is nearly $200. I could hardly afford this one, next one will have to be years in the future.

>>17147784
Wouldn't that risk melting off a chunk of it, or maybe making the top part very deformed? How easily does it melt/solidifies back?
>>
>>17147614
Out of curiosity, what onahole did you get?
>>
>>17148302
This shitty one, because it was the cheapest I could find with shipping to my country that still had the little body-shaped thing going.
>>
>>17148225
No matter what you do it's not going to be a perfect fix. onahole is already ruined and anything you do is going to be a small stop gap. That's kinda what you pay for with the cheap ones.
>>
>>17148506
Well god damn, I guess that's true. I was hoping with some optimism I could found a miracle solution but welp, thanks anyway! I think I'll try the melting thing and hope for the best.
>>
>>17135777

I've done 16% (Girl In the Box is 1cm, at least on the entrance across, and I'm 6cm in diameter) and it worked. It's tight and makes me cum really fast but it's my only onahole so idk if I would cum that fast in other ones too.
>>
>>17148225
Use a curling iron instead.
>>
What's the most amount of times you guys have masturbated in a day?

I'm trying to do as much as I can in one day before I go cold turkey for awhile. I started at 6AM and it's currently 8:30 and i've finished 3 times so far - my goal being at least 10 by midnight.
>>
>>17148225
When a soldering iron is hot as its going to get, it literally takes a second to get the area melted long enough to pinch together.

hold your breath before hand.
>>
>finally buying first ona
>all tomax entry level holes in omocha are sold out
My payday is in a week, what are my chances that they are going to be available and what are my alternatives?

>tfw R20 in motsu is sold out too
LET ME FINALLY FEEL THE SWEET EMBRACE OF LEWD SILICONE DAMN IT
>>
>>17150055
14. It was a bad decision.
>>
>>17150055
4 when I was young (20something)
and barely 2 if I am in the mood now that im old (32)
>>
To the impatient, beware of toydemon preorders. Lolinco soft is due either today or tomorrow after shipping on the eve of the 31st, so that's what, 9-10 days? The regular orders only take 4 tops for me normally. The wait is killing my dick, goddamn.
>>
>>17150055
three. and that was forcing it for me. im 27.
>>
>>17150055
16, was in high school at the time. The next day was living hell

Whenever I took a step, my nuts swung around and tapped my leg. And each fucking time it felt like somebody kicked me with steel toed boots
>>
so i got my first onaho today and i must say i'm very satisfied with the results. its a girl in the box but i noticed it already has two small tears near the entrance. should i be concerned? or is that normal because the entrance is so small? i admit iv been abstaining since i ordered it 4 days ago and i was a little rough.
also is is normal to have trouble finishing while standing up? i have no problems if i'm sitting in my chair using it like a sleeve but whenever i stand up hold it down and thrust i can never finish even after 30+minuites of going at it. is that death grip syndrome even tho i have no problems finishing sitting down?
>>
I'm looking around for a very soft onahole as I've just broken my current softest one (Re:Ero, damn good).

I'm also interested in trying a tit onahole. Is busty ai chan really the only good one?
>>
>>17150055
8 times.
Which was the day that the second part of monster girl quest got 100% translated
>>
Anyone has Tomax Succubus? And if yes, which one, which softness? I have my eye on Dots/Soft but it looks almost too tight and I'm afraid it won't be good. Any reviews, comparisons? Nubs or Ripple on the other hand look almost boring and since I'm a poor fuck I want my onahole to be worth the money.
>>
How do dick bullies compare to regular holes? Are they really as balls draining as people claim?
>>
>>17152068
Tomax is king for soft holes, Venus Real soft is god tier.
>>
>>17144167
Sameanon bumping for an answer... Looks like it's made of foam instead of silicone, so I dunno
>>
>>17150055
I managed to do 5 during a 7 hours span, last 1 or 2 was me really forcing it. Was back when I was 14yo, and the following day I fell ill...
Now that I'm 39 I can cum 3 times in a day tops if I'm really horny and find some good fap material.
>>
>>17152429
>Now that I'm 39
Just exactly how old is everyone here? I feel old at 27 but maybe I'm on the younger side for this thread.
>>
>>17144311
very nice, im still saving up for the move to full sized silicone/tpe myself. still cant decide which though.
>>
>>17150055
Holy shit. I got to my 7th ejaculation two hours ago and that one took a lot of work to get out, was about to go for round 8 but my dick is swollen now. I think it's time to call it quits, I need to use more lube next time I try this.
>>
What's the best monster girl hole?
>>
I haven't used my hole (Magic Eyes' Rina) in about half a year. I washed and dried it properly the last time I used it before putting it back in the original box and storing it somewhere away from heat and moisture. Is there anything I need to be wary of if I want to use it now? Is a quick wash with soap all I need to do?
>>
>>17152432

And bump, since we're at it. Info needed - I thought Tomax was popular here
>>17152087
>>
>>17150055
Most was only six (three without getting out of bed), since I didn't want to force it. That was actually recently. Getting hard again and again is not much of a problem, but after the orgasms become less satisfying I just get the message and decide it's not worth it.
>>17152432
28. But I thought everyone here was on the older side anyway because the response rate wasn't fast for a topic I felt should be active. I assumed older people were more likely to have responsibilities that kept them from posting frequently. Also they're more likely to live alone and have the enough disposable income to horde an onahole collection.
>>17152569
Tomax is popular, but I think that other brands don't get ignored either. Even if we're talking Tomax, I haven't heard much about the Succubus model. You'll have to wait for people that actually have the Succubus to see your post. I check /ona/ only twice a day anyway. But I have a Venus Real Soft and a Lillith Uterus Soft, which happen to be popular holes so a lot of people including me can answer questions about those.
>>
>>17152803
Could you sell me on the Lillith Uterus? Never had a onahole before, Succubus were the cheapest so that's why I was interested. That or the dolphin because it looks REALLY interesting. Sadly Venus is out of my budget, but on the other hand if that were my first onahole I would probably get spoiled, right?
>>
>>17152803
And sorry for the double post, but could you tell me how's cleaning? I've seen you can turn it inside out, but it still looks like it could break; I think I would be afraid to do it, especially since you're supposed to thoroughly clean it after use. Is it hard to turn it inside out?
>>
>>17150055
six or seven

usually when I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day, sometimes I jack off three to four times in a day.
>>
>>17152129
Got a virgin age admission as my forth or so hole. I almost never use it cause it wants to crush my dick.
>>
>>17152068
I still use a tomax muses kokalo rich soft. It's like fucking a cloud that sticks to your dick.
>>
>>17152847
Turning it inside out is possible with Tomax holes but I wouldn't do it myself
>>
>>17151542
Huh that's odd because my preorder came in like 4-5 days or so. I've had some weird experiences with USPS sometimes though so eh.
>>
>>17152824
>>17152847
Actually for you, I wouldn't recommend the Lillith Uterus as a first hole especially since I know you can't get a second one soon. I'm not big and I still feel the tightness of the Lillith compared to the Venus Real. I don't mind a little tightness, but sounds to me you'd like to avoid that if possible. Also you seem to be attracted to something more exotic. The Uterus tries to be more natural. Also, cleaning it takes more time since I have to make sure the uterus chamber is dry. You can turn Tomax holes inside out very easily, but that's why we encourage you not to do it often. You'll notice deeper tearing before long. You will see minor tearing on your onahole regardless (especially around the labia), but turning it inside out makes it worse.

The Dolphin does look interesting but I never tried it. Once you think about it, Tomax's "tiers" aren't that far apart, meaning you don't have to settle for only what's cheap especially when something fancier catches your eye. Nothing wrong with being spoiled on your first hole. After all, it'll be something you're stuck with while a whole world of other holes constantly tempt you. What is your budget anyway/how long have you been saving? Where do you live?
>>
I just bought a pack of the onahole tampons from tomax and I have no idea how they work. They immediately get too soggy once you put them in from the entrance and it doesn't stay stiff to reach all the way to the end. Am I using them wrong or are they just useless?
>>
>>17153313
I bought those too, rolling up paper towels works better. They're really only useful if you wanna leave them in for long periods of time I guess.
>>
Man a few months ago no one was talking about dolls but then everyones getting a doll.

what happened?
>>
>>17153490
For me its because I thought dolls were super expensive in the 8k+ USD range. then found so many in the 600-1500 dollar range and a few months of saving later, bam

plus fucking amazon man, never once crossed my mind to even look up lube on amazon, nevermind full blown metal skeleton dolls.
>>
File: DSC00911.png (1022KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00911.png
1022KB, 853x1280px
>>17153490
Most people though that dolls were thousands upon thousands of dollars, like this anon >>17153514

Once we got a few doll anons trickling in and slowly answering questions while adding doll knowledge over the past few months, people realized quality dolls cost <$3000
>>
Where's a good place to get an Asagi hole? To anyone who has one, how is it? The one I have now is max tightness since I like the snug feeling. I'll get a good laugh if she's a bit of a gaper.
>>
I looked in the guide but there was nothing about it.
Any of these shops accept sending onaholes using SAL Parcel? SAL Parcel usually slip through customs in my country, while small packets do not.
>>
New thread:

>>17154755
>>17154755
>>17154755
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.