[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a dakimakura and finding it very comfy, what do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Just got a dakimakura and finding it very comfy, what do you guys do about washing them and storage?

anyone got any stories about people seeing it?

havent seen a daki thread in a while
>>
Hand wash or use a delicate cycle with cold water. They can be folded and stored like any other linen when not in use, but keep them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight for best results.

The pillow can be treated as a consumable good, replace it when necessary.
>>
>>17089042
honestly, i dont even hide it, when people come over i just pretend its not there, and they do the same.

its only awkward if you make it awkward.
>>
one of my former roommates had a dakimakura

it was blank with no pattern on it

he also had a girlfriend who would lay in bed with him
>>
Wash it at the max every week, they get extremely dirty really fast so do not be lazy.

I just dump it in cold water with some washing powder & that stuff that makes clothing smell good and take it out after half an hour and let it cool.

Otherwise >>17089865 this, people have better things to do than worry about your stuff
>>
>>17089872
Washing it too much can make the colors start fading. I haven't ran into this with official daki, but one of my bootleg ones have started to fade. I personally wash them at least once a month.

For washing, use some non-bleach detergent and hand wash. I don't machine wash. It is recommended to air them out every once in a while in the sun, but not necessary. I use a protective cover to store the daki when I am not using them or when I need to hide them from others. Then I simply hide it under the bed afterwards.

https://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/collections/protective-case/products/new-anime-dakimakura-pillow-pouch-160cm-62-9-in-dust-protector-cover-case
This thing. I got mine from amazon.
>>
File: murmoruno.png (82KB, 282x905px) Image search: [Google]
murmoruno.png
82KB, 282x905px
>>17089042
If you have a collection of them started, but 3L ziplock bags and fold 'em for storage.
https://myfigurecollection.net/blog/27328
This guide is basically how I do it.

Wash 'em every few weeks if you use them every night because of fading colors and pilling, justu se cold water and detergent.
>>
>>17089865
>when people come over
>>
anyone else kiss there daki?
>>
>>17092115
Of course. Maybe not tongue tho because we are disgusting and dakis are pure.
>>
I'm sure this question gets asked all the time and I haven't lurked sorry but I'm looking to get a daki of my own, what's a good site to use? Wide selection, good quality, fast delivery, low price, etc are all things I'm interested in.
>>
my family know about my daki, my chad brother just comes into my room for vidya and doesn't mention it.

I'm moving across my country into a student dorm soon though, not sure what I'm going to do with her.

>>17092115
yes
>>
>>17101315
For a first daki? Since you're just staring out you should be okay with a bootleg: Maybe hobbyheart or search around eBay, grab peach skin if you want to be a cheapo. ADP has nice prints but they're overpriced for bootlegs. Check the buyfag guide, there's not that much but if you snoop around the archive it'll help.
>>
>>17101385
I'm doing the same, just tell your roomate beforehand. If all else fails just gaslight them. "It's just a pillow with an anime girl on it, why don't -you- have one?"

Maybe get a dust cover when you're not using it?
>>
>>17101770
That guide is fantastic, thanks.
>>
>>17089865
>when people come over
What the fuck has happened to this place?
>>
>>17101857
Ton of people flooded over from /a/ and when nyaa was used a lot. Good number of normies everytime more people flow in.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.