[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sengoku Rance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Any tips? Please don't suggest going to /vg/ because that general is fucking garbage
>>
Get oily my dude.
>>
>>17063132
Play another game.
>>
>>17063132
Always be conquering, always advance and fight relentlessly. When given the chance, always ask for reinforcements. When in doubt, ask yourself "What would Rance do?"(you can also take this as general how-to-live-life advice) Follow those simple rules and you'll achieve great things.

And /vg/ general is the nicest place on that whole board.
>>
>>17063341
Oh, don't forget about dungeons. Dungeons are very important.
>>
>>17063132
Go to /vg/.
>>
Omachi
>>
File: completely fine.jpg (74KB, 1568x2289px)
completely fine.jpg
74KB, 1568x2289px
>>17063547
>no H
>>
>>17063441
>>17063341
>go to /vg/
>ask why I got a game over for trying to turn rance lolicon
>get told to fuck off for being a lolicon
Yeah no.
>>
>>17063633
Sounds like you don't have any sense of humor, bub.
>>
>>17063213

This. The game is not very good once you understand the mechanics and figure out the broken units.
>>
>>17063633
Sounds like /vg/ was right. Away with you.
>>
>>17063639
>they're not normalfags you just can't take a joke

Yeah I'm sure they were just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17063633
So this shit series doesn't have any loli in it?
>>
>>17063802
Rance being a lolicon is an inside joke.
>>
>>17063809
Well I don't know anything about Rance, that's why I asked in the first place.
>>
>>17063824
You also shouldn't've taken an innocent comment like that so seriously. You're on 4chan for fuck's sake. Don't be a faggot but prepare to be called one a lot.
>>
>>17063132
In dungeons, the most broken ability is Switch. Use, abuse it.
Your first game, you get special events which help you reach the credits. Don't give up.
Rather than trying to win by rout, attempt to win with the morale meter.
Never increase troop size. Enemy troop size is X times Y, where X is the average troop size of all your units with 300 troops or more and Y is specific to each enemy.
Be careful equipping items that you can't unequip.
At the start of each battle, two of your commanders are selected and will die when routed. If Rance is present, he will be selected 99% of the time. This means keeping Rance unrouted is vital, but if he's with you your other commanders are half as likely to die.
When you have the opportunity to upgrade characters, give them their unique attacks. They're worth it.

Most of all, have fun with it. Use characters you like and do what you want. Almost any character in this game can be ridiculously powerful if you pour resources into them.
>>
>>17063132
Play the game until you beat it. (use that infinite extra-turn you get before the last fight to see all the scenes available for you and beat all the dungeons, the dungeon with 18 floors has a cool final boss)
Play it again using the gamefaqs guide.
>>
>>17063857
If you're going to play a turn-based game following a walkthrough, why not just watch a lets play?
What fun could possibly be gained from playing a strategy game with somebody else making all your strategic decisions for you?
>>
>>17063888
>why not just watch a lets play?
Because it's an ero-game. And the actual fights are not in the walkthrough, so you get to enjoy some of the gameplay. It's a little hard to follow that guide too. That's why I said he needed to play the game by himself first and later the walkthrough. The walkthrough gives you a lot of things you could take a lot of replays to realize you can do.
>>
>>17063842
Yeah I was having a hard time understanding switch. So basically I have access to more than 6 people when raiding dungeons?

I got the lolicon guy really strong and he gets one shot assassinated as soon as that ninja area invaded.
>>
>>17063132
>>>/vg/
>>
>>17063132
Fuck off to leddit, you don't belong here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.