[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touhou FS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MR-18488-849552-1.jpg (807KB, 990x1443px) Image search: [Google]
MR-18488-849552-1.jpg
807KB, 990x1443px
What happened to Kosuzu? How much time we must wait for the next chapter?
>>
Betting 100 dollars that ZUN backpedals and Reimu exorcises possessed Kosuzu back to normal.
Neither he nor Harukawa have the balls to let a female character die or even make Reimu a blatant hypocrite.
>>
>>17052869
I still can't they killed off Marisa.
>>
>>17052869
I don't think I can read the chapters anymore now that Marisa is dead. Knowing ZUN, she'll never come back either. Touhou is reclining without her.
>>
>>17052946
If Kosuzu is just possessed then she isn't really a youkai, now is she?
>>
>>17052946
>backpedals
implying this story hasn't already been thought out for eons
>>
>>17053167
So was the rich villager Reimu killed.
>>
>>17054071
Then again Mamizou said he was less posessed and more his soul was completely devoured by the spirit so there was nothing else to do.
>>
>>17052869
Kosuzu is probably passed out somewhere and the one they saw is a fake clone Kosuzu that will be killed for drama.
>>
>>17054071
Reimu destroyed a youkai who killed a human villager. You people sure like to have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>17052869
>youjou senki
>>
>>17052869

This story started turning dark. Marisa should have died a more meaningful death.
>>
>>17052869
I think they are taking an issue of owing to that big festival just held recently (starts with an "R", can't seem to spell it right now for the life of me).
>>
File: 1475156094438.png (2MB, 1062x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1475156094438.png
2MB, 1062x1458px
Marisa lives! If you think this comic is dark now, wait til she eats Reimu's brains.
>>
>>17052946
I'd be fine if she survived if Reimu went on a crusade to kill her and all the other characters had to stop Reimu/save Kosuzu before Reimu got to her. I think that'd be really interesting. Don't see it happening.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.