[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daiyousei is a cute, shy little fairy. I love Daiyousei.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3638.png (190KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3638.png
190KB, 500x455px
Daiyousei is a cute, shy little fairy.

I love Daiyousei.
>>
She's already seeing someone. Sorry, dude.
>>
File: 62502233_p0.jpg (407KB, 1444x1606px) Image search: [Google]
62502233_p0.jpg
407KB, 1444x1606px
What's for sure, Hater likes her too.
>>
>>17037965
I also love Daiyousei very much, she is my favourite fairy!
>>17038473
This one not so much...She's not supposed to be like that!
>>
>>17038515
Yeah, I really like that part where she appears, releases danmaku and promptly gets destroyed by Reimu without ever uttering a single word, or even having a name. I really like her character
>>
>>17037965
how can you say she's shy when she doesnt say anything or display any personality?
>>
I find it cute that there's an army of fairies that would agree to dress as ghosts to be part of one of Orin's spellcards.
>>
>>17038602
That is pretty cute. There's also an army of fairies willing to be maids, an army of fairies willing to cosplay as the yama, and an army of fairies willing to dress up as rabbits. It seems to be pretty easy to get them to dress up for roles.
>>
>>17037965
Wrong, she's a cute BIG fairy!
>>
Who is Daiyousei? Is she a noncharacter?
>>
File: look you made her friend worry!.jpg (150KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
look you made her friend worry!.jpg
150KB, 600x848px
>>17038529
Hey don't bully her just because she's weak! I'll have you know she has a really strong friend who'll come beat you up if you keep insulting her like this!
>>
>>17038551
Daiyousei doesn't say anything or display any personality because she's shy!
>>
>>17038602
>>17038640
2hu fairies are just too cute. I wish the generic types got more attention in fan works. The ad for additional SDM fairy maids in AFiEU was adorable.
>>
I want to turn her into my cumdump!
>>
>>17041957
Can you post it?
>>
>>17043079
Why not work at Gensokyo's most elegant place of employment?
THE SCARLET DEVIL MANSION
NOW HIRING FAIRY MAIDS

<Benefits>
-Guaranteed food, clothing and shelter! Uniforms provided.
-A charismatic employer and kind superior
-Make tons of friends!
-Wages negotiable with employer. Experience preferred.

An enjoyable everyday environment
filled with wide smiles!

(A cozy, "at-home" workplace.)[1]
>>
>>17043135
BAiJR had an ad that was quite a bit different in tone:

> Interested in working as a maid at the Scarlet Devil Mansion?
> Uniforms and three meals a day included. No afternoon naps, holidays, or salary. Hot-blooded people are welcome.
> Enquire the Scarlet Devil Mansion's Chief Maid, Sakuya Izayoi.
>>
>>17043243
Don't they have the hobgoblins too? Just how many people they need working there, there's only 3 residents for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17043256
Remilia probably just wants as many servants as possible, regardless of whether they're useful or not.
>>
>>17043256
If you have more people working in the same place, individually you need to work less
>>
>>17042296
Please do not be lewd here.
>>
She's a big fairy.
>>
>>17044397
For Cirno
>>
>>17043256
The fairies don't really even do anything according to the original description of them.
>>
Daiyousei is our unsung daughter.
>>
File: 쳐웃는 치르노.png (626KB, 849x849px) Image search: [Google]
쳐웃는 치르노.png
626KB, 849x849px
But anon, she isn't even a formal character.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.