[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2hu headcanon thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: 259px-TH15Kishin.png (83KB, 259x340px) Image search: [Google]
259px-TH15Kishin.png
83KB, 259x340px
ITT: Post your favourite(s) headcanon(s).

In my headcanon the real reason why Sagume covers her face is because she can only smell bad scents like farts, so she tries to avoid them covering her nose.
>>
My headcanon is that Sagume is left-handed.
>>
Yuki's last name is Usami.
>>
Mokou wears those ribbons of hers on her hair and has talismans on her pants since those prevent those parts from getting burnt.
>>
Reimu isn't really evil, she's just utterly dedicated to preserving Gensokyo by any means necessary.

Youmu is somwhere between 14 and 60 years old.

Keine is a bit old-fashioned and doesn't like it when people don't respect tradition. This is why she teaches history.

There is a dissident group inside the Human Village that doesn't accept the domination of youkai. They have almost no traction because the majority of the village just doesn't care.

Wriggle is a girl.
>>
Marisa doesn't suk
>>
Etarnity smells like citrus.
>>
Gensokyo's barrier is powered by memes
>>
Alice's real parents were Christians and they disowned her for her unnatural abilities. Shinki adopted her later. It's ironic because Shinki is pretty much Satan.
>>
>>
Mystia poo is white, also her eggs taste like farts.
>>
Young people from the human village like to capture faires and use them for sexual things.
>>
Mokou and Kaguya don't actually hate eachother that much any more, they just kill eachother since it's the only entertainment an immortal can get that's novel. In fact it wouldn't be wrong to call them friend-rivals.

Rinnosuke actually does know how computers and all sorts of other complex outsider items work, but Yukari prevents him from spreading the knowledge in order to keep the balance between humans and youkai in check.

Amanojaku like Seija don't truly hate humanity like she would claim to as a youkai - like any Oni she thrives on being despised and feared by humans, but she also relishes their attention. If one of her favorite victims were to suddenly vanish, she'd be really upset.

Eiki likes to put up the image of a stern and unfaltering hardass, but she actually takes vacation time quite frequently, going to the human village and other locations across Gensokyo in disguise. The few times when Komachi is "working" is when she's covering for the Yama during these vacations.
>>
Hecatia watches Clownpiece from afar like a concerned mom watches her kid from afar on their first day of school
>>
Mokou can't get pregnant because her body will simply reject the would be baby because of the Hourai Elixir preventing any kind of change due to it coming from Kaguya's power over eternity which rejects any kind of change.
>>
>>17030899
>Yukari prevents him from spreading the knowledge in order to keep the balance between humans and youkai in check.
First of all, this directly contradicts canon, as any Outsider to have successfully reached the Human Village is free to spread their knowledge as they please, and they have, in fact, been said to enjoy some degree of celebration for doing so (for instance in Akyuu's writings).

Second of all, the electricity situation in Gensokyo is somewhat unclear. At the very least electricity is nowhere near as widespread and/or visible to guarantee the possibility of using those advanced Outside World inventions, were they to fall into knowledgeable hands.
>>
>>17030848
This.

Also, Star regularly goes nearby the village to "get captured" for fun.
>>
Yuuka was probably planning on raising hell in industrializing human society, but ended up trapped in Gensokyo, and the only reason she's powerful at all is that she's training like hell to try again. LLS was a ploy of hers to get out, by being in that weird dream world at the same time as the shrine's destruction.

Marisa's probably a major thorn in the side of the powers that be, since she's involved in almost everything, but is only really loyal to herself. Eventually she's going to keep going where Reimu's stopped and that's going to be a Big Problem.

Akyuu's gonna try to cheat death and that's Also A Big Problem.
>>
>>17030723
But all of these are canon.
>>
Some random minor character like Hina or Tojiko is by far the most stunningly beautiful in Gensokyo and it's an elephant in the room that no one really addresses
>>
I m Alice.
>>
>>17031355
Marry me you slut
>>
Rinnosuke's real mother is Nemuno Sakata
>>
Never read/played/watched Touhou. I'll try to describe some of the characters:

Reimu is the priestess of the Hakurei Shrine, a Shinto shrine in Gensokyo, which is a magical realm where mythological beings coexist with modern humans LARPing as medieval Japanese humans. She is lazy and short-tempered, ineffective at gathering donations for her Shrine and outwardly cold, but she's also caring and stronk, not afraid of any youkai. She's the FeMC of Touhou.

Marisa is a witch unfamiliar with the concept of property. She's very easygoing and Reimu's rival.

Nittori is a girl that can swim very well and always keeps her promises. She has the objectively cutest hat.

Momiji is a Great Wolf of the mountains near Gensokyo, but she has been subjugated and turned into a pet.

Yukari is the stronkest, but also a drunkard, which is why she never amounted to anything.

Cirno wishes she was the strongest, but her only strength is math and she's otherwise really not strong. She's an ice fairy and numberphile. Her favourite number is 90.

Patchoulli is a librarian and notorious homeless that lazes, even sleeps in, around the library. She's acquainted with Princess Kaguya.

Remilia and Flandre Scarlet are the owners of a big mansion, where they live with their servant Sakuya. They're probably vampires and at least one of them is a psychopath.

The girl with a frog-eyed hat is a goddess. female:age_regression male:shotacon

Chen is a catgirl that brings bad luck. She has two tails, which indicates a dangerous degree of genetic mutation.
>>
>>17031439
you forgot about the most important character (mima)
>>
File: 25884829_p15.jpg (576KB, 750x1000px)
25884829_p15.jpg
576KB, 750x1000px
Most of the PC-98 cast are alive and well, living happily in Makai. Yumemi, in particular, has been in a near-constant state of orgasmic bliss for almost two decades from the sheer amount of data she's been able to collect and study, with no end in sight.

A few, however, were not so lucky. Unwavering in her quest for power, Meira eventually wound up biting off more than she could chew, and spent the final moments of her life wondering if she really shouldn't have just played along with that shrine maiden thinking she was a dude.
>>
>>17031265
Might as well be headcanon where /jp/ is concerned.
>>
>>17030723
>Reimu isn't really evil, she's just utterly dedicated to preserving Gensokyo by any means necessary.

That's not a head canon you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17030723
>Reimu isn't really evil, she's just utterly dedicated to preserving Gensokyo by any means necessary.
fucking secondaries
>>
File: 1491636225840.png (11KB, 188x157px)
1491636225840.png
11KB, 188x157px
>>17031439
>The girl with a frog-eyed hat is a goddess. female:age_regression male:shotacon
>>
>>17031400
Sakuya and rinnosuke are separated twins from one mother
>>
>>17031439
>female:age_regression male:shotacon
You appear to have accidently pressed Cntrl+V
>>
>>17032306
>>17032367
>You appear to have accidently pressed Cntrl+V
I did not.

https://exhentai.org/g/655013/fa580bc834/
https://exhentai.org/g/907168/48296ea548/
https://exhentai.org/g/884476/4544d3eeec/
https://exhentai.org/g/946183/3d6fd0d6f1/
https://exhentai.org/g/914333/6b6c6c0dfa/
https://exhentai.org/g/993467/cd359f16c2/
https://exhentai.org/g/762296/5ae118daf4/
https://exhentai.org/g/734102/d9d7b70f01/
https://exhentai.org/g/738147/a34f304e2f/
https://exhentai.org/g/714602/03d3a2a550/
>>
Yuuka actaully enjoys going to the human village to buy seeds or things for her garden, she is also part of a club inside the village about how to take care of your garden, she is one of the founders so she´s very well known there by all kind of people.

The scarlet devil title doesn´t belong to Remilia but to Meiling after an event that happend years ago, everyone on the mansion known that Meiling is a dragon but they decided to kept quiet.

Sakuya actually likes to laze around from time to time, since she gets stressed on the mansion she stays either with Marisa or Reimu as a small vacation.

Sumireko has something with Mokou and Mamizou, she enjoys talking with them.

Maribel is Yukari that went to the past and got stuck there, it was Ran that found her and kept her alive as a pet until Maribel started to manipulate brders and the relation changed.

The 9 team has a small club house in Yuuka´s house, she let´s them stay there as long as they don´t cause trouble.

Reisen belongs to the lunarian ary but was also a member of a group of black ops inside the army, her name has another meaning in the old Lunarian language and those that carry the name of "Reisen" this made her flee the Moon.

Eirin made a clone of herself but lost interest with time, she threw the clone to Earth where the girl survived and was found by Remilia later.
>>
File: 1436510428129.jpg (524KB, 1000x1402px)
1436510428129.jpg
524KB, 1000x1402px
Alice is the culprit in Dolls in Pseudo Paradise.

Maribel is a back-up body for Yukari.
>>
File: 26d.jpg (67KB, 400x400px)
26d.jpg
67KB, 400x400px
>>17030653
Marisa is a natural red head but she just uses hair dye, Zun said the pc-98 is canon as long as it doesn't contradict the current canon so this should technically be canon :^)
>>
Gensokyo is actually an experimental testing ground where biological and technological enhancements are put through various trials to be later used in the outside world.

The human villagers are all actually families of scientists that have dedicated their entire lives to studying the test subjects.

The Hakurei barrier is actually a warp field and the Hakurei line is a control group that doubles as an energy source for the barrier.

There are no such things as youkai, only modified humans, and all "incidents" are actually controlled tests through which to run the different enhancements and machines.

Yukari is aware of all this and is the head overseer of the project.
>>
>>17032499
>The scarlet devil title doesn´t belong to Remilia but to Meiling after an event that happend years ago, everyone on the mansion known that Meiling is a dragon but they decided to kept quiet.
This is fucking stupid, are all Meilingfags this delusional?
>>
>>17032933
honestly I've seen this kind of thing done so many times that I'd be sort of irritated if it actually turned out to be true. To me it's a lot more interesting as a story about how entities that rely on human fear and faith to survive deal with a world that no longer believes they exist, and the elaborate plan to both preserve and protect their existence by carefully cultivating a traditional human society upon which they can sustain themselves off.

In a sense it's already a controlled project Yukari and co. carefully oversee to ensure people don't step out of line or get too inquisitive about the realm's nature, so it all being just a cover for science experimentation I've seen done a thousand times over would be a little...
>>
>>17032968
The only other game I can think of where that happens is Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney
>>
>>17032968
I imagine this kind of setup might be amusing as a way to forcibly embed Gensokyo into a setting like WH40K in an attempt to port characters for crossover parody fun while gutting the setting but on its own merits it leaves just a little to be desired.
>>
>>17030653
Marisa is half-European, from her mother. Explains the blonde hair, European witch theme and name.
>>
>>17031439

There's some mistakes but this is surprisingly accurate.
>>
Mononobe no Futo used to be smart, but the entire 'shikaisen' thing didn't go quite right, and now she's an idiot.
>>
Maribel is directly related to Lufcadio Hearn and his wife, Yukari Yakumo.
>>
If you remove Rumia's ribbon, the onee-san sleeping inside Rumia will wake up and pat you on the head.
>>
>>17036375
Don't do this, it's a trick. If you remove the ribbon, she will die.
>>
>>17036422
Would it be extremely painful?
>>
>>17032959
There's a doujin dedicated to that headcanon, so it's not surprising someone thinks that.
In that same doujin, they declare that the Scarlets aren't actually sisters, for no reason.

Essentially the bad kind of "head canon" in that it reality warps a lot of other characters to portray a thing they want.
>>
>>17030695
I've had this in my head ever since you posted it. Makes too much sense.
>>
File: 1493491306135.jpg (130KB, 1200x894px)
1493491306135.jpg
130KB, 1200x894px
>>17030653
Yukari brings in Soldiers from the outside to test to see if Youkai can fight the humans on even terms, but every time she does this the last soldier says something that pisses her off making the entire thing moot.

The Older Youkai that lived outside the Barrier might have participated in the Second World War to get Revenge on America for opening Japan ports.

Eirin Hates America for the Moon Landing But also wonders if Humans will soon reach the same technology as the Lunarians.

Gensokyo was built to be a temporary solution while everyone was trying to find a Long-term Solution on how Youkai can survive in a new world

Youkais know they are a dying breed but they refuse to come in terms with the situation.
>>
Yukari is a witch. Gensokyo is her gameboard.
>>
Mima reincarnated into Sanae. She got her original personality back but she's having too much fun pretending to be a good girl.
>>
>>17036315
She got punched by the AVGN.
>>
Alice caused the 2hu reboot with her grimoire magic.
>>
Sanae Kochiya is a slut.
>>
Lava is like a nice warm bath to Rin and Utsuho.
>>
Wriggle, Yamame, and Etarnity have hemolymph instead of blood in their bodies.
>>
>>17040340
I thought the Lunarians on earth didn't even know that the moon landings happened until Reisen showed up?
>>
The reason why the scarlet mansion needed a gatekeeper is because Remilia is sleeping in the morning and most people at gensokyo active during the day.
>>
Okuu is not as stupid as people think since Ravens are the smartest birds.
Marisa is Mima reincarnation which explain a lot things.
While Sakuya warmed up to the humans of Gensokyou she still dislike those of the outside or pretend to do so since she's the one who cooks them for Remi.
>>
>>17044988
Then what happened to the PC-98 Marisa?
>>
>>17045147
She's a homunculus which explains the red hair and that personality, I mean Marisa personality right now is exactly how Mima was in PC-98.
>>
>>17044988
I prefer my headcanon that Mima is Sanae.
>>
>>17045147
Marisa is actually a necromancer who uses bodies as hosts. She wants to be immortal.
>>
File: 1335788044274.jpg (131KB, 600x803px)
1335788044274.jpg
131KB, 600x803px
Touhou is actually based on a real Gensokyo and ZUN gets his news from somewhere and adapts it into his games.

The is the only worthwhile headcanon.
>>
>>17045170
Marisa had blond hair for most of her PC-98 career.
>>
Reimu is actually pretty disinterested and even somewhat nice but as soon as something identified as an incident occurs in Gensoukyou, her Hakurei blood manifests itself and she turns into a machine all dedicated to end the incident, whatever stands in her way.
>>
File: 59486325_p0.jpg (407KB, 648x906px)
59486325_p0.jpg
407KB, 648x906px
Komachi is the oldest Touhou, as all Shinigami have been around since the beginning of time, and will be hanging around being stern reapers and peaceful psychopomps until the very last thing dies. They're only subordinate to the yamas and rulers of the afterlives because those beings have appropriated their natural jobs.
And they leave the hourai beings behind at the end of the end.
>>
Reisen is actually a lunarian but had artificial ears attached to her head that brainwashed her and gave her her moon rabbit abilities. Her "fleeing" to gensokyo was actually planned by the twins to provide Eiren with a servant. She was still able to fight Junko because at this point she's already been touched by the earth's impurity.
>>
ZUN has no idea of what he's doing with the story and is just going through the emotions, I mean, alcohol when designing the plot for each game. The reason I believe this is because I play Touhou better when slight drunk.
>>
>>17032895
I always think that the red hair is magic dyed (as well the pointy ears) in order to not be identified by her father and others
>>
eiki is flat.
>>
>>17031168
>Marisa's probably a major thorn in the side of the powers that be, since she's involved in almost everything, but is only really loyal to herself. Eventually she's going to keep going where Reimu's stopped and that's going to be a Big Problem.
yeah, I want marisa as last boss too

>Yuuka was probably planning on raising hell in industrializing human society, but ended up trapped in Gensokyo, and the only reason she's powerful at all is that she's training like hell to try again. LLS was a ploy of hers to get out, by being in that weird dream world at the same time as the shrine's destruction.
please elaborate, why yuuka of all people? it's because seihou 2 as subplot?
>>
>>17031540
for me reimu and meira was sisters but because some reasons reimu has the one who heritage the balls, in response meira left the shrine and devote herself training; also konngara was the first hakurei shrine maiden
>>
>>17032614
>Alice is the culprit in Dolls in Pseudo Paradise.
well, one of her titles is witch of the death
>>
>>17040340
>Gensokyo was built to be a temporary solution while everyone was trying to find a Long-term Solution on how Youkai can survive in a new world
I can see this becoming true in the end
>>
Patchouli never leaves her library to bathe, so she is actually extremely smelly. She covers it up with Axe body spray.
>>
Yukari threw most of the PC-98 characters in Makai and sealed the place so that they don't escape. Rikako, Rika and Yumemi all live together.
>>
Sanae interrogates all new arrivals to Gensokyo about the manga she used to read in the outside world in order to keep up to date.

Sakuya dreads any extended periods of free time or days off. She quickly runs out of things to do and tries find jobs to keep her self busy. Remilia will occasionally force her to take time off as a reward for her hard work, but doesn't realize how miserableness it makes Sakuya.

Many women in the human village will try to setup the more human-friendly youkai that come to the village with their sons/grandsons. They can be very aggressive about it, but get politely turned down most of the time. The men in question hide themselves out of embarrassment when this occurs, but will often eavesdrop on the conversation on the off chance they agree.

A long time ago, Yukari had a noticeable gap in her two front teeth mostly because I think it would look cute. When should would scare people who wander outside of the human village, she would introduce herself as a boundary/border youkai. Despite this, the people that escaped her would go back to the village and identify her as a "gap women" and that nickname was a sore spot for Yukari. Even after getting her gap fixed, the moniker still urkes her, though she doesn't show it.
>>
File: 1493491306135.jpg (203KB, 1208x900px)
1493491306135.jpg
203KB, 1208x900px
>>17030653
Yukari Usually brings U.S Soldiers into Gensokyo To know if the Youkai have any chance of beating Humans from the Outside; the Results are Staggering

>America and The Soviet Union/Russia know the existence of Lunarians and are/were trying to get their technologies during the cold war.

>Yukari is Maribel Hearn Who grew more and more Youkai-like until the Youkai Part of her took control.

>Youkai who were outside the barrier Participated in the Pacific War. Where they saw Humanity's Dark Nature Eclipse their own.

>Alice was once part of a Witch Coven from the outside when she learned everything she could from them, she brought them to Gensokyo to be her sacrifice for unlimited Powah

>Kasen Regrets her Participation on erecting the Barrier. What she once saw as a Temporary Solution has led over a century of Stagnation with no Answer in Sight.

>The reason why they are so few Half-youkai half Humans, in Gensokyo. is because Human and Youkai relation is Forbidden. Gensokyo Was built to preserve Youkai not to Dilute them. However, Half-breeds who were born before Gensokyo are exempt.

>Marisa's mother is a Gaijin. That is why she has Blond Hair.
>>
Reimu is going to kill Marisa in a few years when Marisa decides to become a real magician, not just an in-training one.

Renko is a distant ancestor of Reimu, she became the first Hakurei shrine maiden to keep the balance between humans and youkai when Maribel went back in time to become Yukari and took Renko with her.

Kanako and Suwako are going to either prevent Sanae from becoming a full fledged god or kick her out when she does become one because a Moriya shrine with three gods and zero staff serving them isn't going to be sustainable.
>>
>>17030967
Someone fucking upload the last few include doujinshi that haven't been scanned fuckkkkkk
>>
>>17043897
Traumatic insemination.
>>
>>17052181
Marisa and Reimu are actually more interested in becoming hermits, plus Marisa isn't part of the human village anymore so she's free to do whatever the hell she wants.
>>
>>17030774
I love fan theories that rely on fundamental misconceptions of what characters' abilities do.
>>
>>17052370
Flandre loves Mokou because she can't be destoryed.
>>
>>17030653
Kasen is an oni, as well as Suika's wife.
>>
Satori, due to their mind-reading ability and cloistered culture, have personal "True" names' between others of their kind. It's more like a series of mental vibes than a noun, making them essentially nameless to non-satori- another factor which contributes to the species' alienation.

Thus Satori was not named after her species, but is a referential description ("That Satori") that others use for her . She goes along with it because she can't really communicate her real one to others and it's not like there is anyone else to confuse her with. She's thinking about going by her pen-name that she uses when she writes her psychological novels (See the Symposium book)

"Koishi" is like when an Asian foreign exchange student picks a western name to go by. It was part of her attempts to integrate with others, before she destroyed her eye.
>>
>>17052706
I like this, it reminds me of Lunarians' "true" names.
>>
>>17052354
Reimu definitely isn't interested in becoming a hermit. She abhors the concept of herself being immortal or living an unnaturally long life no matter how it's achieved.

>Marisa isn't part of the human village anymore so she's free to do whatever the hell she wants
That's true, the death punishment is reserved for villagers who become youkai. However, I'd say that Marisa is a special case. If she'd left the village alone after leaving it, she might've been allowed to do whatever she wants. But she still actively interacts with it, so she has an influence on villagers. This might lead Reimu to imposing stricter regulations on Marisa.

>>17052370
Every morning Sagume repeatedly wishes for an Armageddon to start, single-handedly saving the world without anyone knowing.
>>
Why do fans put Youmu and Yuyuko together when her title is Gardener? That implies there is someone of a higher position that would serve Yuyuko directly, as Sakuya with Remilia. Though Sakuya is depicted as a Lady's maid, she functions more as a Housekeeper who still performs lesser maid duties thanks to the fairy maids being useless - both positions ranking much higher than Gardener.
>>
>>17052706
Wait, what happens when two satori try to read each others' minds at the same time?
>>
>>17054794
>She abhors the concept of herself being immortal or living an unnaturally long life no matter how it's achieved.
The same Reimu who was huffing Remilia fumes to live a few more years?
>>
>>17054794
>Every morning Sagume repeatedly wishes for an Armageddon to start, single-handedly saving the world without anyone knowing.
>I love fan theories that rely on fundamental misconceptions of what characters' abilities do.
nice
>>
>>17052370
I can get behind this
>>
Yuuka is the youkai of sprouting ("moe"), or vegetative growth. She's inside Gensokyo due to a fuck-up: Centuries ago, the original Hakurei kannushi had a prophetic dream ("reimu") and saw that in the future, Gensokyo would be saved by moe. This led to Yukari tracking down and inviting a monster like Yuuka to live in her place. When they first met, Yuuka was just a grove of sunflowers that granted abundant harvests to a tribe that made constant human sacrifices to it.

Yuuka ended not being useless, though: Her presence in that tiny landlocked country ensures that all kinds of vegetation can grow and live there. This is specially important because lots of youkai together tend to create spooky terrain and weather effects. Yuuka almost single handedly counters that.

Alice is actually the protagonist of Alice in Wonderland, or rather, the dream children had of this character. This dream somehow awakened and wandered around, seeking identity. She was taken under Shinki's wing, in part because the demon goddess thought it would be hilarious if she "created a human". Being a demon, Shinki couldn't create a human from nothing, but she could work from a dream. The human Alice picked Margatroid as a surname for herself after one of the first books she read in Shinki's palace.

Sakuya was born at the moon, but was abducted as an infant and trained as an assassin. She was sent to Gensokyo to create chaos there (as part of bizantine schemes to get revenge on Kaguya, Yukari or any other of the bothersome assholes there). But by *fate*, she wandered into the SDM, got awed by Remilia's charisma and became the Sakuya we know.
>>
>>17054816
You ever put a microphone up to the speaker that's outputting from the mic?

It's kind of like that.
>>
>>17066358
One imagines an equivalent to "Rodger"
>>
>>17052706
Koishi is weird to everybody on an essential level, but is specially weird to other Satoris.

Satoris, being passive mind readers, are used to seeing people together with their thoughts. Koishi looks like a black hole to other satoris, being "empty".
>>
Remilia and Flandre are from the Normandy. That's one location that's sufficiently close to Flanders and has mixed French / English / Norman traditions, so being close to what a Japanese imagines to look "European".
>>
>>17030653
Alice is the Dolls in Pseudo Paradise survivor. Both are blonde, human turned youkai, and with her name, it implies that she came from the western world, just like that the band of thieves in the story are told to come from.

Not to mention that the name Margatroid, came from Amy Murgatroyd, a chaeracter in Agatha Christie novel about a murder mystery where the victims are offed one by one secretly by the culprit. And the name Alice came from Alice in the Wonderland, where a girl come straned in another world by peeking through a looking glass, just as the DiPP girl transferred by looking through a hole in the peach tree.
>>
>>17068219
This would also explain why they have the Norse weapons Gungnir and Lavaeteinn as spellcards, since the middle-age Normans were a mix of French and Vikings.
>>
>>17066185
>Yuuka almost single handedly counters that.
Isn't it sad, Suwako and Minoriko?
>>
>>17054805
Maybe because we don't see other servants besides Youmu? Also, I think the gardener job is a really sacred one since it involves cherry blossoms and such.
>>
Eirin and Kaguya are collecting Lunar renegades and anti-Lunarian individuals such as Tewi to serve as troops in a plot to usurp Tsukuyomi's position. The military of the Moon is headed by the Watatsukis, who are her pupils and thus already compromised as the first step.

Reisen still has a photo of herself with the Apollo 11 crew when she escaped to Earth on it.

The events of LoLK were started when suspicious nobles on Luna sought to use Junko's harassment as an excuse to wipe out Gensokyo before Eirin can pull off her plot.

There is something terrible in the ruins on the west side of Youkai Mountain that was sealed off. It is described as inaccessible, which is odd given how many are capable of flight, and as Gensokyo is a fairly young place, the ruins must have been predated its creation.

Hecatia is the only relevant member left in the Olympic pantheon due to her worship by Wiccans and the like. She's also interested in Junko's campaign of revenge as Hecate's heavenly and earthly aspects are Selene and Artemis, both moon goddesses.

Yukari actually keeps a number of conventionally armed mercenaries and combat vehicles on retainer in the Outside World in case shit really goes down.
>>
>>17070449
Suwako is too recent of an arrival to help with that. Minoriko certainly helps the human village's harvests.

But in my head, The Youkai Moe herself helps the whole vegetation of Gensokyo to bloom.

>>17070837
>Hecatia
It's important to note remember that she is a goddess of MAGIC. Actully, her whole portfolio (crossroads, entrance-ways, light, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, ghosts, necromancy, and sorcery) can seemingly be contained on the word "eerie".

But only Yakumi Sarai seems to be aware of that. Touhouverse Hecatia is mostly a "hell goddess", that acts on her whims (just like 99.9% of the series cast) and advances hell's interests.

In any case, what's the relationship between Hell and Makai? Both are shown to exist on recent Touhou games, so it can't be a case of ZUN abandoning old lore.
>>
>>17054805
Hakugyokurou is primarily gardens, so Youmu is basically responsible for upkeeping the entire place. Plus she's the only one depicted with Yuyuko ever, even in major incidents like Imperishable Night, so it's obvious Youmu is Yuyuko's right hand woman.
>>
>>17071170
This. I don't know why you'd find Yuyuko and Youmu being together weird if you've played any of the games starring them (save Soku) or read any of the print works where they appear. They are rarely shown alone, even.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.