[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 14th of May is Koishi day! Lets post her today!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 18

File: C_tyOFuUQAEWhXT.jpg (305KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_tyOFuUQAEWhXT.jpg
305KB, 900x1200px
The 14th of May is Koishi day!
Lets post her today!
>>
Who?
>>
File: Koishi'son.jpg (356KB, 1280x1808px) Image search: [Google]
Koishi'son.jpg
356KB, 1280x1808px
>>17014973
Koishi is a mommy
>>
File: 092_古明地こいし.png (182KB, 520x760px) Image search: [Google]
092_古明地こいし.png
182KB, 520x760px
Good idea dude.
>>
File: 61799731_p0.png (852KB, 630x980px) Image search: [Google]
61799731_p0.png
852KB, 630x980px
>>
>>
I love green flandre!
>>
>>
File: undertale reference.png (608KB, 900x1052px) Image search: [Google]
undertale reference.png
608KB, 900x1052px
Koishi is impure. I must exterminate her.
>>
File: C_xVpYkVoAIvfeQ.jpg (188KB, 971x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_xVpYkVoAIvfeQ.jpg
188KB, 971x1200px
>>
Who decides that its koishi day?
>>
File: C-F64-7V0AEDtw_.jpg (174KB, 1116x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-F64-7V0AEDtw_.jpg
174KB, 1116x1200px
>>17019424
It's because 5.14 - Ko-I-Shi
>>
I'm sorry, who?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>
File: really.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>17019501
I knew this was gonna get posted.
Everything after satori's appeal is trash and just ridiculous.
>>
>>17019742
Finally, someone pinpointed the time I actually started hating the series.

I was asking myself what went wrong since then.
>>
File: koish.png (150KB, 555x476px) Image search: [Google]
koish.png
150KB, 555x476px
>>17019757
Spoilers about the flow of the series and certain important events, disclaimer given.

What is wrong about after that point is that the reason why everyone goes fucking batshit insane remains hidden until a certain part, I dropped it after 10th episode kek. It felt like that whole arc is just a big fucking filler, and couldn't waste more time on it. It's just "everyone going edgy as fuck because its fan headcannon [[artwork]]" , or koishi dropping a "flandre" and becoming insanely powerful after two days of imprisonment, as much as to control the subconcious of more youkai leading to the events. Sanae part hits me hard however.. She is a good girl...

Artist decided to expand the plot, it wasn't just KOISHI's heart throbbing adventure, it was "everyone in gensokyo borders become a serial murderer and its poorly animated".
>>
File: C_xQYXBUMAEqXs9.png (1MB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
C_xQYXBUMAEqXs9.png
1MB, 675x800px
>>17019742
Whole KKHTA is trash and just ridiculous.
>>
>>17019742
>>17019757
But why, memes aside, would anyone like the first episodes (i.e. the ones everyone remembers?)? They're cheap, lazy and incredibly slow "comedy" without any plot. Compared to the last episodes, they're like EoSD (inb4 le go away clarste maymay. No, I'm not Clarste.) and newer Windows titles: you accept them for what they are, but their story isn't something to be proud of. Even if you think the story became just a giant headcanon (but really, after all those disclaimers he put, was anyone expecting something different?), you can't deny Sentaku Bune has put more and more effort in the series, from the drawing (the first episodes might be good for memes, but Winter Koishi from the latest episode was genuinely adorable) to the music choice (it's not just the games' OST copypasted anymore, the remixes actually fit the situation)
I don't have problems with the canonicity of KKHTA, simply because, at the end of the day, it's the same as that of Memories of Phantasm or At Chirei or Soga no Tojiko will not talk: none. They're fanworks. People don't dislike MoP because Sanae gets into Gensokyo with the aid of the PCB crew or whatever: they dislike it because nothing ever happens.
>>17019795
>as much as to control
No? You said yourself you don't know the reason why most of Gensokyo is acting this way. This isn't even the height of all the foreshadowing (that's probably last episode part 7).
I do agree with the fact that it has become less Koishi-centric and I certainly don't like this.

On the topic of Koishi, happy Koishi day everyone, may the best Touhou always prosper along with her sister.
>>
is KKHTA among the reasons Koishi became so earth-shatteringly popular? because yeah from all I've heard, it neither sounds nor looks that good and I've never had interest in it, but it also sounds like one of those things everyone knows, like how Cirno is bad at math and buses
>>
>>17020732
Koishi is popular because she's the best!

But yeah, it helped her popularity, even though the biggest push was probably HM. Everyone knows about the first episodes because they're quite memetic, even though some of their elements, like the (in)famous fishing rod, haven't been relevant in ages.
>>
File: can i borrow a fishing rod.jpg (98KB, 1500x1190px) Image search: [Google]
can i borrow a fishing rod.jpg
98KB, 1500x1190px
>>17014973
>>
>>17020810
i have never seen the thing so...what fishing rod >.>
>>
>>17020951
The very first episode starts with Koishi trying to find a fishing rod so that she can get some fish to eat.
She tries to enter the SDM to see if they have one, but Meiling blocks her. Enraged, Koishi brutally attacks her and decides to enter anyway. Flandre finds out about Meiling being attacked and challanges Koishi, only to lose. Koishi rips off one of Flandre's wings, claiming that she'll use it as a fishing rod. She also wants one of Flandre's eyeballs as fishing bait, but Satori arrives and stops her sister with a reprimand. After this mini-arc, the whole fishing thing is never dealt with again, as the plot takes a completely different turn, but the majority of people who have heard of KKHTA aren't familiar with the newer episodes, so they mostly associate it with the fishing rod and KKHTA Koishi's obsession with her hat ("My hat is my friend, it puts me at ease").
>>
File: 36777148_p1.jpg (555KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
36777148_p1.jpg
555KB, 720x480px
>>17021009
There's a good reason for that, because her hat is a high-quality hat.
>>
>>
File: 1485014968997.png (373KB, 875x692px) Image search: [Google]
1485014968997.png
373KB, 875x692px
Today is also Koishi Day.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.