[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mitori cannot forbid my love!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mitori.png (699KB, 700x1242px) Image search: [Google]
mitori.png
699KB, 700x1242px
Mitori cannot forbid my love!
>>
>>17014297
A fanmade character who's Nitori's long lost half sister, a half human half kappa with unique powers?
So does Japan just not have the same sort of dislike for "Mary Sue" types of characters that the West has?
>>
>>17014768
The world doesn't revolve around Mitori, nor is she unconditionally loved by those around her.
>>
>>17014768
She's also cute and has a great music theme.
>>
>>17014768
This.
The answer is still no btw. They'll celebrate and circlejerk anything that's drawn well no matter how retarded of a concept it is.
>>
>>17014768
>>17014992
The word "Mary Sue" has lost any meaning. I bet you think the Watatsukis are "Mary Sue"s as well.
>>
>>17015478
They are though, that's their whole purpose, to be someone that even Yukari cannot beat physically (but can beat them psychologically however).
>>
>>17016974
The lunasluts can't be Mary Sues because they're not the protagonists.
>>
>>17018555
The Moon Bitches are not Mary Sues, but I would just like to interject for a moment to point out that Mary Sues need not be on the hero's side. Cold Steel is a fantastic example of a stereotypical Mary Sue figure, and he kills Sonic. Mary Sues need not even be the protagonist of the story, they are defined more by their capabilities and relationships than their role in the story (though, it is very rare for a Mary Sue to be a minor side character, as that is against their nature).
>>
>>17016974

Nah, there's a difference between power and sueishness- A true sue is the sort of character who is always right, is always the most important person in any story, everything revolves around them, everyone loves them, they're always perfect and have no flaws or if they do have flaw its stuff like "Im too pretty and it makes everyone jealous of meee" etc etc.

So while moon reimu and moon reimu are powerful, they arent oh so perfect characters who are always right and who the entire story warps around.

Like, nobody really likes them what with them being lunarians, even if they are some of the better ones. And as characters go they are flawed, especially as lunarians go.
>>
>>17019065
Sues don't necessarily need to be important. The important bit is that they're so poorly written as to warp the characters and plot around themselves, like a singularity of shitty writting. A character who character who's mere precense causes other characters to fawn over her, or otherwise act OoC, is a Mary Sue.
>>
i'm accelerating in a single direction towards mitori's boobies~
>>
better than nitori
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.