[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even for a demo, why is this allowed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 15.5.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
15.5.webm
2MB, 480x272px
Even for a demo, why is this allowed?
>>
Is touhou almost mainstream now? I've seen multiple people at my college with touhou paraphernalia.
>>
>>17007836
I thought 2hu was reclining?
>>
>>17007836
>Is touhou almost mainstream now?
Depends, are you chilean?
>>
>>17007739
reimu is fat, FAT
>>
>>17007836
Touhou is out of trend and dying because of boat girls and many other similar franchises.
>>
I wish I could find opponents for this game.
>>
Has this been data mined for future characters yet
>>
Reimu confirmed shit tier

Bunny strong, shrine maiden soon to be removed from power
>>
>>17007840
It depends on the argument you need to support, it's either mainstream garbage with a shit community or a reclining trend depending on whatìs more suitable for you.
>>
>>17007840
The huge influx that started with the release of mountain of faith has sorta died off by now, and the popularity boom that accompanied it is over.

The "core" community (meaning reitaisai attendees) is still big and there are still new people coming in, producing new works.
>>
>>17008196
Touhou is the second series with most works at Comiket and has multiple conventions of its own.
>>
Touhou peak numbers as far as popularity and doujin-wise was MoF through UFO, after which it tapered off and plateaued to where it is now. So the boom is over but it has been holding steady.

However it also has more reach than before with PS4 releases of fangames especially overseas, cameos in a few popular games, concurrent manga, and a dedicated semi-annual magazine.
>>
>>17008518
There's nothing. Wait for next demo.

>>17007739
That's clearly a bug.
>>
>>17008023

Why is Chile so net-savvy?
>>
>>17008196
Its become so popular that its become static in the background. Its everywhere, but it's been everywhere for so long that you stop noticing it
>>
>>17007739
>Why does a demo have bugs?
You fuckin serious m8?
>>
>>17007739
>Dropped the spirit gun to use a really stupid looking megaphone with rabbit ears on it.
I will never understand this decision.
>>
>>17010254
Can you at least open the game once before saying that. She is still using one on her B attacks.
>>
>>17010090
>>17010254
Who are you guys quoting?
>>
>>17010090
>Demo of an engine used several times
If it was a bug involving the tag system, it would be understandable.
>>
>>17010254
Yeah I don't like the bunny blaster either. And I've never liked ZUN dropping her jacket, it was my favorite part of her design.
>>
>>17008112
Maybe too much donations for the shrine this year.
>>
>>17009611
Well considering how shit that company is it'll be fixed in six months after release. Took them a month+ for HM to actually be stable enough to play
>>
>>17010254
>>17011885
I'm pretty sure ZUN just brought it in for LoLK to retcon the mistake the artist made with the gun designs in SSiB. Tasofro saw the design and decided to use it in ULiL's port, I suppose.

>>17011960
ULiL was stable on release.
>>
>>17008919
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>17007836
depends on where you live actually
>>
It's not the only bug presented in this game. I don't know why, but after this combo you can hit stunned opponent with spellcard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kyjiuTvekM
>>
>>17008023
What? that isnt true at all
>>
>>17009927
When we were kids, anime was always airing on TV after school, for like 5 hours straight.
>>
>>17009198
What's the first ?
>>
>>17008196

Boats will die long before touhou.
>>
>>17011885
This.

I still can't get used to Jacketless Reisen.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.