[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /jp/, I made you a bentou. d-douzo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: MLS_YRS-bento.jpg (38KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
MLS_YRS-bento.jpg
38KB, 360x479px
Hi /jp/, I made you a bentou.
d-douzo
>>
File: 1477261944027.png (225KB, 679x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477261944027.png
225KB, 679x720px
she looks like one of those underaged ukranian sex slaves. the background makes it even more uncanny.
>>
>>16959532
How would you know that?
>>
>>16959542
they used to be posted all the time in /b/. now i'm getting flashbacks and feel like shit again fuck you you could see their suffering on their faces and there were hundreds how could something like that happen in europe of all places not even in america
>>
>>16959549
Ukraine is not Europe by any sense other than geography, even less so than Russia itself
>>
>>16959549
nigga that was the worst attempt to try to sound disgusted lmao
>>
>>16959562
Maybe an "etc" at the end would have made it better.
>>
>>16959532
She probably is, considering that picture always get accompained with a similar story.
Then again, it's better to be bought by some weeaboo and have to pretend to be a cute wife instead of going out on the streets to prostitute yourself.
>>
/jp/ heritage bento
>>
>>16959514
Uhh... no thanks?
I don't eat fish, and I can't even begin to fathom how anyone could fucking stomach the fucking seaweed wraps or sheets. Just the smell makes me fucking gag and ready to puke.
I may be a weeaboo or otaku or whatever, but Japanese food is just plain fucking offensive to me. Absolutely disgusting. Cold rice? Cold fish? Raw fish? FISH FISH FISH FISH

Fuck you Japs. If you want to know why none of you fucks ever get taller than 160cm or die of the fucking common cold then look at your fucking shitty diets.
>>
>>16959549
You sound kind of salty about not getting to witness it first hand.
>>
>>16959532
Which 2hu would make the best Ukrainian sex slave?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/36744275
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.