[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maitetsu disaster

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I hereby publicly volunteer to do the hacking/patching/programming for a potential Maitetsu ero patch, if someone is offering to translate.

If you're serious about being willing to translate, please post in this thread. I'll reply in the evening.
>>
Fill me in on the details.
>>
SP is translating Maitetsu (VN about trains with sweet loli H) without the H.
>>
lol EOPs
>>
>>16933563
Why?
>>
>>16933563
Do you have a source for this? I mean, I'd believe it, they do this all the time, but they're equally bad at actually telling people whether they're cutting adult content or not.
>>
>>16936827
They've been so unwilling to confirm whether or not they're doing the H that most people are assuming they just won't be - if they were, they'd just say it.
>>
>>16936729
Retarded niwaka on Steam will buy it, that's why. They bought fucking Nekopara without H.
>>
>>16940362

That can be patched though, officially.
>>
>>16933528
just wanna say that if you manage to do this your work will be appreciated.
>>16937370
even if they were to keep the H, which is unlikely but not entirely unthinkable, they'll definitely not keep all of it for obvious reasons. if they somehow defy all expections and keeps all the content i will buy myself my first thing from SP.
>>
>>16940362
I doubt train lolis will be as memetic as nekopara, though.
>>
>>16933528
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw
>>
>>16943674
They just need to advertise it the right way.
>>
pedophiles
>>
File: fixd.jpg (777KB, 2221x3107px) Image search: [Google]
fixd.jpg
777KB, 2221x3107px
>>16933528
>>
>>16946008
God bless you anon, I was this close to being v&.
>>
Maitetsu is a VN about trains which will be bought by people can't name a single model of train because they're looking for Monobeno 2.0. Stop obsessing over it.
>>
>>16946008
whats the name for this kind of manko?
>>
>>16951015
bellypussy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.