[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touhou card game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 381ffc8f.png (959KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
381ffc8f.png
959KB, 600x750px
I know ZUN said he doesn't like gacha type mobile games, but if a Touhou one existed I'd probably succumb to it. Would you be willing to play a Touhou card game? Doesn't have to be in gacha format.
>>
the only card game I play is solitaire
>>
>>16928593
a commemorative playing card deck might be appropriate, given the origins of one of the leading games manufacturers in Japan
>>
What is a 'gacha' mobile game?
>>
>>16928609
Why don't you use google?
>>
>>16928591
Touhou doesn't have enough characters for a card game.

Not even talking about raw numbers but about the archetypes.
>>
>>16928675
In terms of a cinderella girls type game it has enough
>>
>>16928675
You can make multiple cards with the same character to artificially increase the number of available cards..

Reimu.
Blue Reimu.
White Reimu from Concealed the Conclusion.
Reimu with ying-yangs.
Reimu with needles.
Reimu with amulets.
Reimu with gohei.
Border team with Reimu and Yukari on the same card.
Reimu and Aya team from SA.
Reimu and Suika team from SA.
Reimu and Marisa on the same card.
PC98 Reimu.
PC98 Reimu on Genji.
Detective Reimu.
Fake tanuki Reimu.
Benikurage Reimu.
etc.

And that's just for one character.
>>
>>16928609
You ever play a slot machine? That's basically what a gacha game is. It has some gameplay of course but the main draw is nabbing your favorite characters with ridiculously low odds.
>>
>>16928591
No, I hate TCG
>>
Yes, but not a gacha, because fuck gacha.

I remember when /jp/ used to try to create MtG sets for Touhou all the time.
>>
>>16928767
This, the IMAS girls have loads of cards per character. With Touhou you could have one per spellcard, for instance.
>>
>>16928591
Touhou TCG could be chill as long as it doesn't resemble a mobage in anyway.
>>
>>16928591
https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Rumbling_Spell_Orchestra

http://danmaku.party/rules/cards/
http://mysteryparfait.tumblr.com/tagged/Danmaku%21%21

Take your pick. The former is a huge and soild duel TCG with hard-translated scans, the latter is an extremely fun party card game.
>>
>>16928767
>>16929454
Just my opinion but I feel it's boring visually, I like looking at different creatures when I look at TCGs, not a whole deck of alternative art of the same character.
>>
I want a collectable touhou card game, but I don't want a gatcha card game with S++++++ labels, forcing me to pay $100 just to get the chance for getting my favorite character.
>>
>>16928591
I hate card games.
>>
>>16928776
Touhou slot machine? Thats sounds like a really shitty idea.
That one thread about a concept for Touhou D&D from /tg/ sounded better.
>>
I'd want a game sort of like shadowverse/hearthstone
>>
>>16930035
Perhaps, with a cast of about 10 or so, but Touhou may be big enough to offset this. Good point though.
>>
>>16933100
But they're the dumbest and trashiest TCG you could ever have. Even pokémon has better strategy.
>>
>>16938920
Thats kind of the point, if i wanted something deeper id play mtg
>>
>>16930935
The slot portion is only the character acquisition part. It's more like one of those machines that drop a random toy in a plastic sphere when you put coins in. Once you have characters though, there is usually an actual game to it involving combat or something. The Fire Emblem mobile game is like this.
>>
play.google.com - パズル&東方

not official but looks nice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.