[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left-Handed 2hus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Kishin.Sagume.full.1912630.jpg (347KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Kishin.Sagume.full.1912630.jpg
347KB, 800x1140px
Are there any left-handed 2hus? I have an obsession with girls that are better at using their left hands. I speculate that something in me believes that left-handed women must have superior genes.
I figure that Sagume is left-handed because she likes touching her face with her left hand and because I know of a certain other One-Winged Angel who happens to be left-handed.
>>
Left-handers should be rounded up and shot to be honest.
>>
>>16919787
What about ambidextrous people?
>>
>>16919787
I'm actually not left-handed.
>>
>>16919813

if they convincingly pose as proper right-handed people they will be grudgingly tolerated.
>>
>>16919787
Success breeds jealosy
>>
File: 62579128_p0.png (848KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
62579128_p0.png
848KB, 827x1169px
Hatate is left-handed
>>
File: 100000.jpg (358KB, 1495x1084px) Image search: [Google]
100000.jpg
358KB, 1495x1084px
>>16919686
I've seen some narrow fetishes before but this is fucking intense. Here's some ideas:
-Pretend that the 2hus you like are left-handed. Some people are vehemently against headcanon but this is so minor anybody would forgive you for it.
-Search for pictures with the "handjob" tag on your preferred booru, then flip them horizontally if necessary. You might run into some problems with 2hus like Sagume.
-Most modern sports games with cute girls in them will let you create left handed characters or change the handedness of characters.
-And here's a list of every confirmed left-handed VN heroine:
https://vndb.org/i949
I've played some of the list, the only ones I'd recommend are Rance VI and Sengoku Rance.

Are you left-handed yourself, or do you just have a thing for sinister girls?
>>
Lefties are the scum of the earth.
Join the Right side.
>>
>>16920271
try saying that to a MLB coach sometime.

as to conjecture I think Layla Prisimriver 'might have' been one, but that is in the absence of seeing her play a stringed instrument ( a usual dead giveaway as to handedness).
>>
There's nothing wrong with being left-handed.
>>
>>16920235
I'm right-handed, though because of my obsession I frequently tried doing things with my left hand as a kid.
>>
>>16920196
Hatate is also a slut.
>>
>>16920876
I thought it might be like that.
I could give you the "it's not how many fetishes of yours she fulfills, it's what's on the inside that's important" speech now, but it really is nice when you can have both, right? I mean, I love my favorite 2D girl because of her bravery and her purity and the way she makes me feel when she smiles, but the fact that she's French, crossdresses, has purple eyes, is only 154 centimeters tall, and wears a plugsuit really seals the deal.
Just remember to always keep your mind open. I thought for years that long hair was objectively better and any heroine would be improved by having longer hair. If there was a haircut in a VN or an anime I would drop it on the spot, no question. That kept me from realizing how sexy short hair could be on the right girl for the longest time. I never stopped loving long hair, I still do, but that doesn't mean that I can't also love short hair.

Also, I just remembered that Irisu from いりす症候群/Irisu Syndrome is left-handed. If you haven't played that, you really should. Great game, great music, great girl, and it's freeware. Don't read anything about it, just play it. The only advice you need is that if you think you finished the game, you have not.
>>
>>16919686
Isn't most of Japan left-handed?
I thought I'd heard somewhere that that was one of the few countries where left hand was dominant (and therefore I'm not a freak).
>>
>>16921216
Now where do get such silly information?
>>
>>16919686
>>>/d/
>>
File: 1484404685977.jpg (151KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484404685977.jpg
151KB, 700x500px
>>16919686
>>16920876
I went through a phase where I was convinced I was left-handed. Turns out I just have terrible motor skills and coordination regardless of which hand I use.
I still think girls using their left hand look interesting and elegant, though I'm not sure about the superior genes part.
>>
File: De_Okuu.png (600KB, 885x870px) Image search: [Google]
De_Okuu.png
600KB, 885x870px
Chernobyl-tan is probably left handed since the control rod is on her right arm.
>>
>>16926736
>Chernobyl
She's not related to Chernobyl at all. Why do retards confuse fusion with fission?
>>
>>16926754
She did basically try to transform the world into Chernobyl.
>>
>>16926770
Fusion doesnt produce radioactivity.
>>
>>16926885
I know, but she still tried to blow up the world, dude. Besides, isn't her concrete boot supposed to be a reference to the elephant foot in the CNPP?
>>
File: 54539003_p6_master1200.jpg (113KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
54539003_p6_master1200.jpg
113KB, 750x550px
Seija's probably a leftie since she's so opposed with deviating from the norm and stuff.
>>
>>16926916
Being left-handed is the normal way to deviate from the norm. Seija is probably ambidextrous or maybe completely no-handed since she's most likely illiterate and doesnt use her hands for anything requiring significant dexterity.
>>
Remilia's left-handed. She users her left hand to throw gungir in soku.
>>
>>16919787
People like you are the reason I have trouble finding guitars in colors other than black.
>>
>>16926916
daughters are like their mom
>>
>>16926987
wtf i love remi now
>>
>>16926885

>
What? It does. It makes all kinds of radiation.

Although fusion fuel is not radioactive.
>>
>>16919686
I want to FUCK Sagume.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.