[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

エロゲスレ/Untranslated VN General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 65

File: ou.jpg (277KB, 1284x724px) Image search: [Google]
ou.jpg
277KB, 1284x724px
Previous thread: >>16843713

This thread is for the discussion of untranslated Japanese visual novels.

What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What have you finished? You know the drill.
>>
Finally going through Muramasa's first FD (https://vndb.org/v4707).

Skipping all the movies and just going for the scenarios.
>>
File: sup_candy_05.jpg (206KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sup_candy_05.jpg
206KB, 800x600px
Recently finished Supreme Candy. Reminded me a lot of Chaos;Child with some of its plot-elements. A bit too much actually.

Anyway, the characters are probably its biggest strength. Comedy is pretty good as well. I also really liked the way the story started and I suppose the underlying backstory isn't half bad either.
However, most of the other drama and "plot" is pretty bad. First of all it all comes super sudden without warning and is overacted. So you get stuff like a super emotional ending that would fit as an ending to a 20hour story about a certain theme, but it was just a random story element pulled out of the ass 15 minutes ago you didn't even think would matter. Or a family moving away from Japan within 2 days without any planning beforehand.
Also a lot of drama was forced by random thugs. All of these scenes were cheap and useless aside of working as (way too long) plotdevices. Random thugs will never lead to interesting conflicts, I don't know why they were even written into such "long" scenes. Especially as a lot of them were really utterly pointless and were just for stressing a minor point that's usually forgotten right afterwards anyway.

Still, characters and character-interaction was mostly the highlight for me. Especially the final parts with Yuuri and Jako. So, pic related. Any more VN with ちんちくりん protags?
>>
*Blocks your path*
>>
Did anyone else have Muramasa crashing on save attempts? It seems to consistently crash if I reload from particular save files.
>>
>>16870715
No.

Do you have some unusual characters in your Windows username?
>>
>>16871027
No, but that shouldn't be a problem either way since I can sometimes load and save properly.
>>
I just want the Bishoujo Mangekyou series translated already
>>
>>16871537
I think you are in the wrong thread.
>>
File: ラブラブル.png (701KB, 795x585px) Image search: [Google]
ラブラブル.png
701KB, 795x585px
The hardest choice I've ever met.
>>
Who else is playing chaos;child love chuchu?
>>
>>16872201
Moogy said it was bad so I won't.
>>
>>16872201
Won't even bother, made sense for chaos head because it's thriller most of the time, but child had so much incredibly boring SoL I don't feel the need to.
>>
>>16872228
I don't think it would make much sense for chaos;head either. It's actually really weird to see the characters in a romcom context.
But I can't complain. I'm having a good time with it.
>>
>>16872201
I just finished C;C, and just started chuchu. Yuuto x Mio needs to be made a thing, doujins when? I don't really get why people are hating on Chu Chu, something about C;C being too serious for that kind of spin off, it's a pretty retarded argument. So far it's been very happy and upbeat, I really enjoy it. I don't think that characters have changed all that much, and it's nice to see them happy. Especially Senri, she is soo cute.
>>
So JQV Lost Route when?
>>
>>16872201
>distasteful fanservice that the main writer has nothing to do with that ends in pointless "it was all a dream"
No thanks.
>>
>>16872896
So every single delusion trigger in both games?
>>
File: C;C_02.jpg (771KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C;C_02.jpg
771KB, 1920x1080px
>>16872952

No, those are tasteful fanservice!
>>
>>16872952
Yes. It's no secret that the game would be far better off without them.
>>
>>16872952
It's the number 2 complaint I have with C;C. Number 1 is how the narrative is all over the place. Sometimes it's in third person, sometimes in first person and sometimes you can't tell which because the writers can't make up their minds, or because what you are seeing on screen is third person but the writing is in first person causing a dissonance of perspectives. Shinjo and Mio scenes for example, should be in first person for one or the other but they never play out that way. Scenes with Mio and Shinjo talking often have Mio out of shot or Shinjou out of shot giving the impression that you are reading in one or the others' first person view, but randomly the vn puts both in shot creating a dissonance of perspective. Just put them both in shot and keep it that way if they are talking and are the only characters in that scene. This never happens with any other pair. Scenes with only Shinjou in the scene have him in shot, but then the vn gives you his inner thoughts, so it's a mix lots of vns do that. However Taku is almost never in shot, because his scenes are told from his point of view AND SHOWN from his point of view exclusively which is perfect. I know lots of vns give you the inner thoughts of characters while they are in shot, that's not what I am complaining about, what I hate is how inconsistent C;C was about it. The VN is also very inconsistent about when it expresses the inner thoughts of characters with voiced "in head" monologues. Like when Watabe's inner thoughts are voiced just so the reader can see he is an asshole, he is in shot. But in almost every other instance, inner thoughts of a character are expressed only when the story is being told in their point of view like when it goes into Nono's POV. It really pissed me off and came off as poor planing and inconsistent writing.
>>
>>16873397
Do you not know what an omniscient third person narrator is? It's an established and viable storytelling method. So is switching perspectives, especially in Japanese writing. The Mio/Shinjou scenes were very seamless and I never got confused myself. I didn't even know that was a thing people (?) had trouble with until your post now.
>>
>>16873491
>Do you not know what an omniscient third person narrator is?

Yes I do, but riddle me this. If the story is being told by an omniscient third person narrator. Why are there soo many Shinjou/Mio scenes where both are talking TO EACH OTHER, there are no other characters in the scene, but only one of them is drawn on screen? If it's third person, BOTH should be on screen. It makes no sense. Also, why do Taku and Nono get POV scenes? If you are going to argue that it's because they are major character, then why are Shinjou's scene sometimes in POV and some times in third person? I was not confused by it, I just hated the inconsistency, set the parameters and stick to them.

I think there was a disconnect between the visuals team and the writing team about when characters should be drawn on screen, because there is ZERO consistency. Then you come to the question of voiced inner thoughts and when are they appropriate and again you have ZERO consistency.
>>
>>16871740
I'd go with the second.
>>
File: imo_04_143.png (244KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
imo_04_143.png
244KB, 824x1200px
>>16871740
Has to be the first choice
>>
Okay you fags were talking about ラブだくしょん last thread, but where are you supposed to get it if the 2DGF torrent has no seeders and if it isn't up on anime-sharing?
Help a retard out
>>
>>16874277
you're not looking hard enough. there are live upload links at anime-sharing or mikocon
>>
File: smallbirdteacher.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
smallbirdteacher.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
>click through とらいあんぐるBLUE after vaguely recalling the hentai OVA of it a bud showed me years back
>wonder why the bro-tier big sister or pic related isn't the main heroine instead the entire time
>even the mother was better as a character and human being than her screechy low IQ youngest offspring

Guess the next long VN I'll be taking a belated read through is 辻堂さんの純愛ロード for some delicious delinquent heroines, would anyone here recommend it?
>>
>>16876178
>Guess the next long VN I'll be taking a belated read through is 辻堂さんの純愛ロード for some delicious delinquent heroines, would anyone here recommend it?
Yes, it's pretty fun. If you liked Majikoi, you will probably enjoy Tsujidou, and vice versa.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (230KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
230KB, 800x600px
>>16876178

I'm reading the original VN right now, what's wrong with Akane? Not that far into the game, but go ahead and spoil me.
>>
>>16876393
>stable employment is boring, follow your dream even if you have to work long hours for peanuts!
>bad ends given the context are basically the result of her alone being a clueless git and admitting as such in the ending where the MC butchers Kyo, accidentally fatally stabs her and then commits suicide
>wishy washy, irrational and easily influenced
>voice seems pretty low quality and especially grating when she has to raise it

She's not the absolute worst on the regular route, but criminy does she ever fuck up in the other ones and make it seem like the guy has to shadow her everywhere.

>>16876293
>fun
>has KimiAru cameos

Now I'm double sold.
>>
File: screenshot.jpg (135KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
135KB, 800x606px
>>16876565

>even if you have to work long hours for peanuts!

Wait, does that mean I can't just choose to go home often to get Akane ending?
>>
What's the difference between Sweet Home and Nukiani?
>>
File: labudakushon_04.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
labudakushon_04.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
Oh this game.
>>
File: 1484912370120.png (463KB, 726x690px) Image search: [Google]
1484912370120.png
463KB, 726x690px
>>16877780
hah
the correct answer was D: All of the above, yes?
>>
>>16877810
oh damn it would appear i am retarded, i jumped to the conclusion it was a choice option.

that might've been funnier.
>>
Anyone here read Cannonball by Liar soft? It looks interesting but >7 writers
>>
>>16874529
Yeah and they're all for scam DDL sites.
>>
File: 20151208_00001.jpg (210KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
20151208_00001.jpg
210KB, 1200x900px
Hello /jp/ why aren't there any more Japanese dating sims?

Persona is the only current dating sim from Japan I can think of but that's not a vn.
Even the west has Hunterpop.

Did they die out?
I mean I really enjoyed persona and huniepop.
I was wondering if there's anything like them.
I guess fureraba but that's nearly impossible to lose and it's pretty much choose the girl who's route you want to be on.
>>
>>16878687
Because standard linear VNs are easier to make, and a half-assed one isn't nearly as bad as a half-assed dating sim.
>>
>>16878741
Didn't know that.

Haven't played that many bad dating sims hunie pop and persona was amazing though.

I'm mainly talking about moege/nukige and not plotge or anything like that, in case it wasn't obvious.
>>
>>16878687
It's mainly because Japanese gamers, and most experienced VN readers, don't care about losing or "the hunt" so to speak. They want the story and that's it, everything else is extraneous.
>>
>>16878687
The last major dating sim was Reco Love and it bankrupted a company. They just don't sell like they used to.
>>
Finally started reading Dies Irae. Not as difficult to read for how much it's built up as the final boss of Japanese literature or whatever. People say Kasumi is shit but I like her a lot. One question though, is there a patch for the Amantes Amentes version that adds the H scenes and extra gore back in? Are they even worth looking for?
>>
File: 2017-01-14_20-51-48.png (955KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-14_20-51-48.png
955KB, 800x600px
>>16879157
>People say Kasumi is shit
Who says that? Kasumi is great, probably my 2nd favourite girl. She's just so fun and cute.
>>
>>16879157
Why did you fall for the meme game memes?
>>
File: my heart.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
my heart.png
1MB, 1360x768px
My fucking heart! I didn't sign up for these feelings!
>>
What did people end up thinking of the Kamaitachi no Yoru remake (https://vndb.org/v20301)? I never read the original myself but I like Chunsoft's modern stuff so I have been considering giving it a go.
>>
>>16879497
>R07
I'd get the original. The new one has anime art instead of those silhouettes too.
>>
>>16880516
anime art looks good.
>>
File: perfect.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
1MB, 1360x768px
Why is she soo perfect? It's a crime she didn't get a route. At least the fan disk has a few scenes for her.
>>
File: tears.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
1MB, 1360x768px
I teared up, damn. How come no one told me this was a masterpiece?
>>
>>16880714
>>16880619
>>16879218
You drunk or something?
I mean, I enjoyed Miagete Goran for sure but you seem way too moved by an above average eroge.
Also it wears on the longer it goes, unless you really like stars then you're sweet. I got pretty sick of hearing about constellations etc when i have little interest in the topic.
>>
>>16880873
>Also it wears on the longer it goes, unless you really like stars then you're sweet. I got pretty sick of hearing about constellations etc when i have little interest in the topic.

I have massive interest in the topic and have owned several telescopes. That aside the prose is really good, it is beautifully descriptive and sentimental without being overly dramatic. The drama has a large dose of realism along with it's sentiment, nothing seems like something that would never happen. Most eroge would make the bullies faceless assholes, I think the bullying was done right. Take is one of my favorite characters and I had a similar experience with someone I used to fight with a lot. That 仲直り scene is one of the best I have ever read, I was moved to tears even though it was so simple. Reading this makes me want to read more from these writers. I never expected to find a well written eroge, I just wanted to see what was up with Saya. I have not been able to put the vn down, it's soo well paced and the themes are right up my interests.
>>
>>16881013
I honestly didn't find it all that special. Is this one of your first VNs or something? No offense. Just feels like your reaction is exaggerated.
>>
>>16880873
Why does it bother you so much that he enjoys something? Some people will resonate more with certain games than others based on things they went through in life, how much they can relate and whatnot, nothing weird about it. Not to mention Miagete Goran (at least the Konno routes) is a very good game, so this reaction is even less warranted.
>>
It's time to decide one and for all.
Which is the dankest: DI, Eien Shinken or Demonbane?
>>
>>16881086
Dank?
>>
>>16881086
With my limited understanding of the word "dankest" I would wager Demonbane. It's quite wild.
>>
>>16881013
Ok fair enough, if astronomy is your thing then I imagine you would be delighted with Miagete Goran.
I really did like it just found several lengthy infodumps about astronomy to be a bit too much. Also only one route had good drama, I need more of it.

>>16881060
I'm not bothered by his reaction just genuinely surprised someone is enjoying it so much. I enjoyed it myself just nowhere near the degree this fellow seems to.

That being said looks like he's still in the common route, I'd be interested to see if he still praises it so highly after finishing a route or two.
>>
>>16881057
It could be you simply can not appreciate how well written it is, or can't even see how sentimental it is. How sad must that be for you. In a rural town near a dam and in a valley between small mountains, lay the remains of a forgotten hamlet sunk deep in cold streams of water and time. A little school where young boys and girls played and learned love of the stars and the warm homes and familiar vistas of their childhood now all sit beneath the deep and remorseless weight of an artificial lake. The currents that flow over the places of their childhood are not just the cold winter streams of a dam's reservoir but the cruel streams of time that will be the end of all familiar places. But up a forgotten mountain pass, through a dark forest, on the cliff side of a mountain there is a hidden place of their wistful childhood. In spite of all the changes of the world around it, this secret place is immune to the ravages of time and change, a place where the frigid waters of the dam's reservoir can not reach. The dreams and memories of the children crystallized this magical place to one where even time does not pass. And there in that magical place they reignite the flames of memory and retie the once cut bonds of friendship. How could you not that beautiful? The detailed description of facial changes, the sense longing and wanting to belong, the recognition that as far way and lonely as the stars of Andromeda may be, the places of your childhood and the feelings of your most intimate friends, or the warmth of your mother's touch may be just as unreachable. The horrible knowledge that no matter how grand our world may seem, all of human history and all of the Earth is no more important than a mote of dust in the grand scheme of things. That as ceaseless as the vigil of stars may seem, even they die and pass with time. There is a strong sense of 浮世 in the writing of this story.

Of course if you do not care about sentiment, and are one of those that care only about the actions of characters and the subsequent result of those actions or cool fighting scenes, then maybe you will not be able to enjoy such a well written story with such elegant prose and wonderfully sad themes.
>>
File: file.png (167KB, 234x378px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167KB, 234x378px
Just gonna ask my question, don't mind me Miagete Goran guys. Has anyone played the Haruhi PSP/PS3 games, Tsuisou in particular? I am going on a trip and thought it might be neat for some light reading on PSP, but wanted to see if anyone here had opinions.
>>
>>16881384
Not written by the original author afaik. You can just read the LNs on a trip if you crave some Haruhi, can't you?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
What's the blandest heroine that you've ever seen? Bonus point if she's surrounded by quirky heroines, to the point where her 'blandness' becomes her own 'special' quirk. I don't know why, but I felt like choosing ordinary nice girl more than others with more interesting traits.
>>
>>16881451
It's sad that her father is a better character than she is.
>>
>>16881451
Every heroine in Ryuukishi Bloody Saga is the blandest heroine I've ever seen
>>
The childhood friend from renai koutei
>>
>>16881451
Kato from Saekano immediately came to mind. Sure wish there was an eroge character similar to her...
>>
File: 28899.jpg (34KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
28899.jpg
34KB, 250x300px
Someone recommended this girl last thread and I was expecting it to be boring and was amazed when it surpassed my expactations of how boring she was going to be. The others girls were o.k. but god damned mikohime really needed more character.
>>
File: 10227.jpg (24KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
10227.jpg
24KB, 256x300px
>>16881451
Admittedly, I don't play many moege.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>16881458

I don't know about that, but so far I felt that she's good on her own being the most 'normal' girl of the bunch, other than being Hino's childhood friend.

>>16881459

How's the gore? I'm not sure if I want to try it if it's too violent, and then there is the prequel that I definitely don't want to read.

>>16881462

Will try this, thanks.
>>
>>16881505
>I'm not sure if I want to try it if it's too violent,
It's probably not what you want anyway, they're boring in the real sense, not in the moe sense.
>>16881485
You're welcome.
>>
>>16881485
Her hajidere sister was far better, a real cutie made of softness.
>>
>>16881504
Shirasaki is a good girl.
>>
>>16881576
Yes and that's her whole shtick. That and stealing screentime from more interesting girls.
>>
>>16881397

Yeah, true. More than craving Haruhi I am craving PSP stuff, and preferably exclusives/stuff that wouldn't have a better version on Windows. I thought I would try out:

Machi (https://vndb.org/v1360)
Shinigami to Shoujo (https://vndb.org/v6656)
Juusei to Diamond (https://vndb.org/v14909)

to start, but am wondering what else is worthwhile on the system, and Haruhi piqued my interest.
>>
>>16881724
Second novel if you haven't.
>>
>>16881724
I heard Machi is good. Also MissingParts is a very good PSP exclusive (well also on Dreamcast but who cares about that).
>>
>>16881724
Try vns that you like with psp exclusive routes, Mashiro iro symphony, Koi Choco, 11eyes.
>>
>>16881744
At least for mashiro and koichoco, the routes are pretty bad, Sana's for example is probably the worst route in the whole game.
>>
>>16881758
I feel like added routes are always rushed, I loved Mio from Toheart2's ps3 edition but her route was unfinished. You really have to love the girls and see past it. I hear the routes added for この大空に were good, not sure if I want to buy a vita game for it. I will be buying leyline though and it has exclusive girls and new routes.
>>
>>16881788
They are either too short or completely unfulfilling for the most part because they are made just to say
>we added something!
I can think of a couple of exceptions, but that's it.
>>
>>16881805
As long as you keep your expectations in check it's a good way to revisit a vn you want to reread.
>>
>>16881818
>it's a good way to revisit a vn you want to reread.
In way worse quality if we're talking of ps2/psp ports.
>>
>>16881839
Hoshi ori
>>
>>16881823
I don't think people are playing psp versions of games in situations where they could just play the pc version. I read koichoco on the psp on my breaks and when I was on the bus as a student.
>>
>>16881733
>>16881739
>>16881744

Thanks for the recs. Unfortunately my memory card is getting full so I won't likely try those out any time soon but I've noted them for later.
>>
Am I going to miss anything particularly good by skipping the extra scenarios in Paradise Lost? I finished Nacht/Ryle's route, and don't really care to see anything else.
>>
File: 1429071807949.jpg (175KB, 935x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429071807949.jpg
175KB, 935x720px
No imouto

Ok. Guess I'll go after the loli

No loli either

Um, ok. Childhood friend it is.

MC is a transfer student, no childhood friend.

Ok, I'm completely confused. Who am I supposed to be targeting exactly?
>>
>>16882152
The teacher.
>>
>>16882152
The actual characters of the game, not cardboard archetypes you internally cling to?
>>
>>16881451
With all my respect, I think the whole HoshiOri game was bland, I remember the text being so plain and drag to read. The production value is amazing though.
>>
>>16882253
Pretty much same, or actually a little more better than their lastest game, Giniro haruka. Tonework's games have really amazing production values and I really like their school life > marriage settings, but they need a better writer for sure.
>>
>>16882440
>but they need a better writer for sure.
Sorry but reality defeats you. Every girl in a tone works game has its own writer. They have tons of writers. It's not the writers at fault, its tone works itself. They want safe, pure love. So there can be no drama. There can be no meaningful characters. There can be no SUBSTANCE. I'm sure the directors actively discourage and prune substance.
>>
>>16882491
Well actually I'm perfectly fine with having a safe pure love game so its not a problem for me. But tonework's writing is just too much plain and bland just as >>16882253 said. Like there isn't any good jokes, funny scenes or even some sub male characters to make it enjoyable, also most of stuff gets dragged too long meaninglessly etc etc. Its like they've done everything to make it boring, really. This is why I blamed the writer but after your post I realized that its not their fault as you've said.

I'm not sure who is the blame though, since I dont think any productor would say something like "dont make any good jokes / funny situations in it" or "make it as bland as possible".
>>
>>16882253
Marika's route is fun.
>>
>>16882609
You just aren't part of the target demographic. Those jokes are "good", just for different people.
>>
>2 fun male friends in hatsukoi
>1 male 'friend' in hoshiori
>0 male friend in ginharu
toneworks please
>>
>>16882440
At least Ginharu pushed me into deep sleep states that fixed my insomnia for a while so I have to thank them for that.
>>
>>16882673
There are male friends in ginharu, just not in the common route or sometimes in the high school route
>>
>>16881724
Try Otoboku 2 if you can read trap stuff. PSP version has some extra routes. Also Twinkle Crusaders and Sucre in case you want some moege.
>>
File: 1451802187065.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451802187065.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>16881377
Personally I really enjoyed the story and the past that you 3 share. I quite liked the pacing of the common route and how they shift between the present and the past(childhood). There is always this feeling I felt in the back of my mind while reading, wondering what happened during your childhood that brought about the change in the present. The childhood portions of the game left me with a great sense of nostalgia, Asta does a very good job capturing that sort of innocence and simplicity that children would possess during their childhood while still writing a very heart felt story of deep friendship among you, Hikari and Saya. As someone who has little to no knowledge when it comes to astronomy I found the small infodumps to be educational and actually rather enjoyable to read through especially when they had a connection to the story(like the Albireo).

I wasnt a fan of Asta till reading miagetegoran. I can definitely see why people talk highly about him in these threads. The guy is an ace at writing believable characters with depth and having dialogue flow very naturally.
>>
File: Game_cover.jpg (71KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
Game_cover.jpg
71KB, 320x460px
Just got pic related working from a torrent, can anyone suggest me a moonrune translator so i can make heads or tails of the text?
>>
>>16883225
Try the vn translation thread, we don't discuss that stuff here.
>>
>>16883083
You're not a good writer unless you can pull epic plot twist, or using obscure prose, or throwing in philosophy stuff.
>>
>>16883287
Sadly, a lot of people think that's true. You get more currency by misquoting and misusing Nietzsche than actually writing well and having good pacing. Just look at sakura no uta and how Sca-ji clearly has no idea what chapter 14 of Thus Spoke Zarathustra means or in what context to use it in.

>>16883083
Not only do I agree with you on every point, I would go a step further and say that the use of Night on the Galactic Railroad was expertly written and most of the other "borrowed" materials like information on the stars are presented without pretentiousness. Also, that sense of nostalgia you talked about is amazing and it often brought me back to my boyhood. Normally I hate flash back scenes, they ruin the flow, and are often pointless. That is not the case at all in Miagete Goran. When I am reading "present day scenes" I'm patiently anticipating the flash back scenes and vice versa. Everything is presented so fluidly, I really liked how Akito's vision starts to blur as he is looking through the telescope, at first one would think the telescope was losing focus, but then you realize he is tearing up and that is what is obstructing his vision. Most authors would have botched that scene or ruin the sentiment in it. Also, the reconciliation with his grandfather was amazing written, it was such a short explanation but it told a whole little story on it's own. It also served as a small lesson on it's own. Akito's grandfather loved Akito, he just had a hard time expressing it. When akito realized how much he had been cared for without even realizing it he wept. Everything is written in a great way to show strong emotions without over dramatization.

>>16880619
This scene here, again just with a small change of expression and a few words soo much is told and Saotome sensei went from a cynic to best girl in my eyes.
>>
>>16882673
It's something that irks me a bit about eroge in general.
The few titles i can recall with a sizeable male cast have all been much better for it. I really wish there was more of it.

So i guess I'll take a shot and ask, any recommendations?
>>
>>16881377

>Of course if you do not care about sentiment, and are one of those that care only about the actions of characters and the subsequent result of those actions or cool fighting scenes, then maybe you will not be able to enjoy such a well written story with such elegant prose and wonderfully sad themes.

You know, it just makes you come across as pretentious if you use divisive rhetoric like that. Anything can be meaningful and wonderfully done. It's all up to the author's skill. It's refreshing to see someone so passionate about a work and these posts are the most enjoyable even though I fundamentally disagree with the "nihilistic" antithesis. But dichotomizing "well written moege" with "chuuni/action eroge" just undermines your point.
>>
>>16882491
>>16882440
>>16882609
Damn, it's that boring? I've had HoshiOri on my computer for a while because I kinda liked the art, but after reading this I think I'll just download a save file, rub one out to some scenes and then delete it.
>>
>>16883941
Actually I was dichotomizing people that enjoy prose vs people that enjoy plot. I never mentioned chuuni or moe ever in my post so I am not sure why you even brought that up. Some people can't be bothered to actually enjoy the writing and only care about plot points and action sequences. I think his "You drunk or something?", "Is this your first vn" response is much more harmful to discussion than anything I said.
>>
>>16884020
You mentioned people who enjoy fight scenes, and what at least half of this thread loves to make fun of is chuuni. If you wanted to only refer to people who don't enjoy plot you should have brought up a more neutral example than referring to a SoL drama title and referring to "action" and "fights" for the sake of it later on.

>Some people can't be bothered to actually enjoy the writing
I'd argue a lot of what you mentioned is not directly related to writing (that is, the prose, instead of themes and plot), but it'd end up a meaningless discussion.
>>
>>16883960
Sora's route was great up until the first ero scene, then it was all downhill and ero scenes. Honestly I could not imagine myself finishing another route but it's worth a read at least once. After the confession there is no drama and nothing important happens, it becomes something of a nukige after the confession.
>>
>>16883960
Not only boring but also long as fuck, which emphasizes it.
>>
>>16884037
>You mentioned people who enjoy fight scenes, and what at least half of this thread loves to make fun of is chuuni.

I think you are really stretching it, I never attacked chuuni, and just because a vn is chuuni it does not mean it can't have good prose. I read both "moe" and "chuuni". I only mentioned prose and plot/fighting, and yes there are fight scenes in moe, Hikari beats up Take when he and his gang are beating up Akito and it was a cool scene where Hikari swings Take around by his legs and he is begging her not to let go. Honestly you sound like you are just triggered and are projecting your ideas onto my post.
>>
>>16883960
Give it a go, I made it through two routes before I was spent. It's a 'relaxing' read i guess, but like the others have said it's really boring and the routes are pretty long. If you actually like one or two of the girls then you might have the motivation to actually stick it out for a bit.
>>
>>16883836
Leyline is one of the few VNs I've read where I'd call the male friend a main character and not a side character. Even VNs the male characters get routes like Majikoi still relegate them to side characters compared to the heroines.
>>
>>16884079
>Honestly you sound like you are just triggered and are projecting your ideas onto my post.
I showed admiration for the admiration in your post unlike the idiots who just brushed off everything you said. I don't know why you'd take it that I'm angry or sensitive over your post, considering I have no attachment to Hoshiori or chuuni.

>I think you are really stretching it, I never attacked chuuni, and just because a vn is chuuni it does not mean it can't have good prose.
You didn't understand what I said, then, and bringing up that moe has fight with one single example is rather useless considering the vast majority of them don't have any sort of physical conflict and they aren't *centered* upon it, unlike chuuni or general action VNs. Even if you didn't refer to them directly, just using that example indirectly implies that you're making fun of people who get riled up when reading an action scene, as opposed to you, who "gets it", who understands and appreciates the wonderful sentiment of Hoshiori's drama. It doesn't matter if that wasn't your intention, you singled out this one element and debased it. If you have no problem with fighting scenes then you shouldn't have brought it up as a contrast to your entire comment in the first place.
>>
>>16884101
I never talked about hoshiori, I really don't get you. You might have me confused with someone else. I'm not making fun of people that like fighting scenes, I like fight scenes myself. What I dislike are the people that only care about fight scenes and major plot points with no regard to prose, those people tend to be shallow readers. I never even considered my post to be an attack on chuuni or fight scenes, nor was I taking the side of moe and drama scenes because I read and enjoy both. If a vn with Miage Goran's prose had chuuni fight scenes I would probably like it.

To put it simply, Kafka's Metamorphosis has a stupid plot, silly fight scenes and an outrageous conflict that is never explained, but it's beautifully written which is what makes it great.
>>
>>16884133
Sorry, I was reading through the thread's most recent posts and typed the name by accident.
>What I dislike are the people that only care about fight scenes and major plot points with no regard to prose, those people tend to be shallow readers.
Well, my point is that looking down on people who particularly like fight scenes felt like a rhetorical move to raise the genre of the work you were talking about. They're just looking for a different feeling, a different experience when engaging in fiction and as someone who enjoys good and elaborate writing while still enjoying the excitement of action fights in simple chuuni works, I see no reason to raise one over the other. They just seek to produce different reactions from the reader, and in fact, certainly there's such a thing as "good writing" in the sense of how the prose can enhance that excitement.
>To put it simply, Kafka's Metamorphosis has a stupid plot, silly fight scenes and an outrageous conflict that is never explained, but it's beautifully written which is what makes it great.
While I'd argue the vagueness is part of the whole point of it, that makes us two.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>16883960

It's fun for me so far with all the interactions with the heroine that I like, but it's not a VN that I want to 100% it. Pick a girl that you like and finish her route, then try other girl's route that interest you for a while, and if you don't like the route, just drop it.
>>
Been pretty busy, so for the first time in a while im going to work on the backlog.
I've got three candidates I'm considering, Soreyori no Prologue, Ley-Line trilogy or Senren Banka.
I guess I'm leaning towards yorino partly because it's been in my backlog the longest and i haven't read anything Minori since ef. They're all pretty popular titles so I was hoping you lot might have read them and could help sway me one way or the other.
>>
>>16884206
Why not read them all at the same time like Keima from KamiNomi?
>>
>>16884206
yorino pretty well exemplifies modern minori - it's got real nice art, giant tiddies, mediocre and drawn out drama, vaguely supernatural stuff that hardly matters in the end except maybe to squeeze out a few extra drops of drama, and lots of high-quality fuckin'.

the one white-haired chick with the juggs the size of 'er 'ead had a reasonably interesting twist though, even if I'd seen the same concept done better.

oh and I've been saving this minor rant up for ages but what the fuck was up with the MC's "super power." he can tell what emotions other people are experiencing at that moment. holy fuck, stop the presses. I guess in the realm of neutronium-dense vn protagonists, having basic empathy/people skills requires supernatural intervention.
>>
>>16884326
But the whole drama and resolution of yorino were based on his power, literally everything.
>>
>>16884469
i'm just saying his power is weak as fuck and could easily be imitated by a day's worth of sensitivity training. a standard human being's capacity for empathy would still make him feel pretty much just as bad as with his 'power'.

admittedly i remember little except the broad strokes because it got really boring and my fingers kept drifting towards the ctrl key.
>>
>>16883741
Good that you have your own tastes and stuff to enjoy, but attacking SCA-Ji for that reason is silly. There isn't even a focus on Philosophy in Sakura no Uta, although it plays a part.
>>
>>16883083
>The guy is an ace at writing believable characters with depth and having dialogue flow very naturally.

Now judging from Konozora he is anything but that. The dramatic parts were almost all bullshit based around withholding key information to make things bad, even though it's actually not really bad. Or misunderstandings. Or a mix of both.

I haven't read anything else by him, so I can't say if he has improved or not past that. Could be. If he fixes that, I can see him being pretty good.
>>
>>16884574
I really like Sca-ji which is why criticize him. There is soo little to criticize him for but the way he uses philosophy that he obviously only understands on the shallowest of levels sticks out like a sore thumb. It doesn't lessen him as a writer to me, and SnU is still in my top 10. I simply attribute it to the characters in the story having only a shallow understanding of philosophy, I'll extend him that much credit.
>>
>>16881512
>they're boring in the real sense, not in the moe sense
Please explain the logic behind 'boring moe', because I don't get the idea of how someone find something 'boring' adorable.
>>
>>16885302
read saekano
>>
>>16885302
Yeah pretty much read saekano
And if anything you would want to ask >>16881451 who is the one saying he finds blandness moe
>>
>>16885236
B-but Moogy said scaji is super smart and basically you should have a degree in philosophy to be allowed to discuss philosophy referenced in subahibi...
>>
>>16885893
No one from moogy's cabal actually believes that.
>>
>>16885893
>>16886016
Moogy is a fat basement dweller with a degree in bottle pissing. Why is this thread so fucking obsessed with him?
>>
>>
>>16886024
I don't care about him, but he said years ago his tl difficulty list was stupid and he deleted it himself for a reason.
>>
>>16886024
Because it's an ironic meme that will never get old. Unless you care about the western vn market, moogy is a literal nobody in the VN world. You can't even call him a critic.
>>
>>16886163
people don't bring ironic memes to /v/
>>
Tsubaki's route in Leyline was really cute. I want to punch myself because I considered skipping it and going straight for Ushio. Though I think I prefer her a lot more as a friend in chapter 5 since it's more like a middle ground between how she acts cool and the face she doesn't let others see.
>>
>>16886349
I cried when THAT happened. It was a great route, almost as good as Ushio.
>>
Finished a nukige

Counted 64 scenes where he fucks a girl (not counting blowjobs, footjobs, or paizuri)
1/3 of the scenes are 3 or more girls so I estimate he just plowed a girl on different days about 100 times between 8 heroines
Shows a cutaway of him jizzing inside every time
Nobody pregnant

Ok, I understand, not everyone has an impregnation fetish like I do but at some point you have to just scratch your head and say 'what'? There wasn't even a time where any of the girls mentions the possibility of having a baby or getting pregnant. My ability to suspend my disbelief at this point is shattered.
>>
>>16886767
They probably got pregnant after the ending.
>>
>>16886767
The thing about pregnancy is that it's not 王道. If a reader doesn't have a pregnancy fetish, then it's not stuff they care about or want to see. It just looks fat. So, most nukige companies don't bring it up.
>>
>>16886795
And I can understand and respect that but girls don't show for 4-6 months so they can at least mention it without showing pregnant girls.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
>>16885302

If I have to say, maybe because I find this bland heroine realistic? I mean, it's rare to see real people with their traits stick out right away when you first meet them.

But blandness is not the only thing that attracts me to a heroine unless I actively seek that trait. Usually it's also added with another traits that people already seen a million times before, like being nice, close to the MC or being MC's childhood friend, have maternal qualities like being able to cook, etc, although one could argue that those traits are just a part of their blandness. So maybe because of these 'boring' heroine provides the 'safest' option of the quirky bunch. Why bother seeking out love when there is this one nice girl that ready to accept the MC nearby?

Or maybe, like what I said on earlier posts, because she lacks other interesting features that other heroines have that it makes her special. Like, for example, of all the girls on Fate, I like Yukika the most among all girls in the series; Homely, nice, beloved by her siblings, and just an ordinary highschool girl even among her own circle of friends; The rest of the cast are so colorful and has their own quirks that it makes the lack of her interesting traits becomes a trait in itself, and to me, amplifies the appeal of her 'bland' traits, more than Sakura.
>>
>>16886960
So basically, your fetish is being a contrarian?
>>
>>16886767
This is why I tend to avoid nukige that don't have the girls ending up pregnant. The only way I settle for otherwise is if the artwork is exceptionally good -- like the Biman series.
>>
>>16887125
>This is why I tend to avoid nukige that don't have the girls ending up pregnant.
You avoid nukige that don't have girls getting pregnant... because it's unrealistic? I feel like if realism is your issue, most nukige are too unrealistic to bother with... maybe you just have a pregnancy fetish?
>>
>>16886767
Maybe everybody in this universe has an IUD?
>>
>>16887153
I avoid nukige where the girls get fucked and ejaculated inside 100+ times over and don't get pregnant. Unless either party is mentioned that they are infertile than there is not much of an excuse.
>>
>>16887163
Infertile/sterile*
>>
>>16887163
>than there is not much of an excuse.
But why does having an excuse matter?
That's something really trivial to get caught up on, unless like I said you have a pregnancy fetish.
Do you drop nukige if girls have sex for unrealistic reasons like dumb blackmail? Do you drop nukige if it doesn't describe them going to the bathroom enough? Do you drop nukige if there's not enough armpit or pubic hair on a girl? Etc etc
>>
>>16887186
Can't say I've ever actually dropped any nukige. I just get occupied in other things and have no time to continue them. Most of the stuff I pick out I've researched in advance through vndb and sadpanda galleries so I never really come across anything I hate.
>>
>>16887204
Replace "drop" with "avoid".
My point is that nukige are filled with unrealism. It doesn't make sense to get caught up on the unrealism of no pregnancy but not the other examples of rampant unrealism. Unless you have a pregnancy fetish.
>>
>>16887163
Well I just started the latest Hono no Haramase
http://squeez-soft.jp/soft/h_eapp/index.html

You can join me pregnancy fetish brother and I will wash the bitter taste of Bitch Nee-chan away
https://vndb.org/v18781

Seriously, nobody got pregnant after all that fucking and jizz? I am truly baffled.
>>
>>16887421
Apparently the sequel has pregnancy. I still hang on the first H scene. Don't know if I can make it. Never was a fan of games who start with an H scene.
>>
When I start playing a nukige I usually read for like 20 mins to get a feel for the characters and then I just skip the text inbetween h scenes because it's boring. Does anyone actually read all the text in a nukige here? Any recs for ones that are good at keeping attention outside of H-scenes?
>>
>>16887478
>Does anyone actually read all the text in a nukige here?

I like them. It's rather droning sometimes, but it gives the characters time to be actual characters, which in the end make you enjoy them more. As a plus, it's useful for filling the gaps between sage period. I think 悪の女幹部 had the formula done pretty nicely.
>>
>>16887473
Hmm. I didn't even look that it had a sequel. Thanks for pointing that out.

Well the first one wasn't bad and was actually somewhat believable story wise. Somewhat. The school nurse grew up in her father's harem raised by several girls who all acted as her mother. She had a lot of brothers and sisters and loved them all but one day her father broke up the harem which made everyone unhappy. Historically this actually makes sense as polygamy has often been successful.

So she's trying to recreate a new harem with the protagonist and his older step sister (the bitch nee-chan in Bitch Nee-chan). Convinces her friend and fellow teacher to join then lets the protagonist loose to fill in the other girls on his own with help to keep any girls quiet he gets too rapey with.

Of course it's a nukige so the believability breaks down there, his dick is so big even if he uses some force they fall in love with him etc. But it wasn't bad.

May give the sequel a lookover. At least the siblings in the sequel are blood related too.
>>
>>16887530
8400 yen. Eh, maybe next month I have too much on right now.

>he pays for games
Shut up ... just, shut up.
>>
>>16887557
Before anyone comments I obviously only buy games I think are worthwhile.

Cheers.
>>
>>16887557
>>16887590
Just buy used from mandarake. It's usually in very good condition and you save a lot.
>>
File: ano.png (3KB, 405x132px) Image search: [Google]
ano.png
3KB, 405x132px
I get to a specific part and I crash with this error

doushio
>>
>>16887711
change windows date format to japanese
>>
>>16887723
sankyuu
>>
>>16887478
Well i very rarely read nukige, so i only pick ones that have an interesting enough premise to actually motivate me to read it.
I really enjoyed the Saiminjutsu series, great mix of sex and comedy from a 'dark' perspective.
>>
>>16887478
I rarely actually read nukige, but I read through all of Biniku no Kaori.
It was quite interesting
>>
>>16887478
It depends.
Usually if I start up a nukige it means I already want to masturbate and usually don't have the patience to read for very long.
>>
File: yorino.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
yorino.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>16884206
I went with my original inclination and started yorino. I'll agree with the sentiment his 'superpower' is pretty underwhelming, it's just strong enough to make for some interesting plot points. Also how a guy his ability still manages to find ways to be donkan is ridiculous.
Criticism aside I am enjoying it so far, it's been interesting enough and i'll surely finish it all since i have to in order to get Towa's route.
I'll add it's been so long since i read anything Minori i kinda forgot how great their production values are, the cg's are great and i enjoy the animated backgrounds/sprites.
>>
This thread is raving about Leyline for years and I never gave a fuck. That was a mistake. I get the feeling the heroines aren't half as cool as the male characters though.
>>
Speaking of male characters, how is this? https://vndb.org/v3272/chars#chars
It have quite a bunch of male characters, and I enjoyed both Nanairo and Akeiro.
>>
>>16889410
Not sure why people over look it soo much. Maybe it's the visuals or that it doesn't play with philosophical themes. However, it's fun and very entertaining with lovable characters and great pacing.
>>
>>16889547
It's probably because hardly anyone in the cult of moogy-dono has read it.
>>
>>16889547
For me it was the premise. I'm usually not a fan of fantasy/magic elements. It shows that good characters can make every setting entertaining though.
>>
>>16889547
For me it was that I I didn't care for Nanatsuiro Drops so I've been avoiding Unison Shift for a while.
>>
>>16889535
Aside from the designated male friend being voiced by Mizuhashi Kaori, nothing really stood out to me about it, and I more or less dropped it.
>>
File: 愚者ノ教鞭.jpg (335KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
愚者ノ教鞭.jpg
335KB, 1280x720px
>>16883836

They're fleshed out as much as you expect from typical side male characters, but they're likeable and the fact that the males-to-female ratio is balanced in a lolige like this is refreshing.
>>
>>16889809
3 of them are likable, I really didn't like the fat kid. He didn't feel as interesting as the other characters, since his family was just normal and accepting, no trauma or reason to rebel, and he didn't have any cool dreams for the future. Pretty boring compared to how well developed and fun the other guys were.
>>
File: bro hug.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bro hug.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>16889891

Takito joined them because he don't want to leave his friends behind, even if he's the only kid in the group that doesn't have any problem with adults like Rena when she solved her problem with her mother but refused to leave early because her friends are still holding out there in the abandoned hotel. Even as comic relief, he has his own moments and helps the group sometimes. Boring compared to other side males, yes, but that doesn't make him less likeable in his own way. Better than being completely useless comic relief character.
>>
Does anyone have a link for denchiunwrap.exe?
>>
>>16890293
https://vndb.org/v20795
http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_107653/
https://mega.nz/#!PI0HjQjC!ugqVl45qJwtZmooiEDNDHIQBVGnB_saWYZprDdqf4Rk
>>
>>16890293
http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/2OPytHfv/file.html
>>
>>16876178
I liked it, as others said, if you enjoyed Majikoi you'll have no complaints about Tsujidou.
>>
>>16890670
I liked Majikoi and found Ai, her route and the awful shittyb drama surrounding it because of teh MC insufferable.
>>
>>16890656
Thanks
>>
File: end.jpg (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
534KB, 1280x720px
>>16881459
How much do the events of the prequel nukige come up in Ryuukishi anyways? I played the former, but not the latter. Do they just mention that Roy had a fucked up past and leave it at that without elaborating or do they actually name drop old characters like Meishia and mention that Roy went fucking nuclear at the bandits?
>>
>>16889547
highschool setting is a major negative sign
>>
>>16891020
No it isn't.
>>
>>16891028
Why are you contradicting me like it's an objective thing? Either you're wary of this common setting or you're not.
>>
>>16891028
Do people actively like school settings? I only tolerate them because good eroge and VNs have been written in spite of them. In general I think they are boring, especially club or student council subplots, and they stifle creativity.
>>
>>16891020
Apart from a couple of fantasy ones all of the best VNs are set in high schools.
>>
>>16890820
I dropped it quickly. I wasn't joking when I said all of the heroines were terrible. I drop a game if I find the characters too boring, and my god did Bloody Saga having boring as fuck characters holy shit.
>>
>>16891371
>I drop a game if I find the characters too boring

I congratulate you on having standards.
>>
>>16891020
A shitty writers is a major negative sign. Nothing else.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (341KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
341KB, 1280x720px
>>
So is there ever going to be a patch for Istoria.
What's taking them so long?
>>
>>16893208
Email them and ask.
>>
>>16893208
at this point I'd say either read it anyway if you want to, or skip it if you can't deal. real shitty state of affairs, but if you have a decent tolerance threshold it's quite a good read.
>>
>>16893573
better or worse than kamimaho?
>>
File: steaki.jpg (348KB, 1290x752px) Image search: [Google]
steaki.jpg
348KB, 1290x752px
>>16893616
the story? better, I think. better main character (i like him a lot, he's probably best girl) and the plot's a lot tighter. has actual antagonists too, instead of 'everything's awful but it's nobody's fault', here everything is awful but it's clearly a certain somebody's fault.

less episodic, basically. heroine routes are still kind of half-assed, though i've only done the imouto and kouhai ones. imouto was solid if rushed. kouhai was bizarre in that in order to get to it you have to cut away everything and everyone related to the main plot, and my complaint is that, well, nothing happens. the drama isn't even about her, it's about her friend. but, that's literally what you asked for. so it's weird in that you get what you wanted but maybe that's not actually what you wanted.

i'll probably do a giant write-up about it when i'm finished the two major plot routes since there's a lot to talk about, but generally it's a really engaging read with likeable characters you really feel for, but save the branch routes for after because they kill the momentum the main plot does a real good job of building like nothing else.
>>
File: because clothing is for losers.jpg (320KB, 1296x758px) Image search: [Google]
because clothing is for losers.jpg
320KB, 1296x758px
Dojjiko spills your milk supply in home ec
Use an app on your magic cellphone to get 3 classmates to produce mother's milk
Milk 3 girls
No CG of you milking them

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Don't put something in your nukige if you're not going to show it! What the fuck was the point?!?!?!
>>
>>16893884
Seems like your suffering never ends.
>>
>>16894014
I'm sorry to complain but they could have had a scene of them talking about tacos for ten minutes and it would have been just as relevant.

They're not naked in that scene (I think) I leave the nude filter on. So it's just a standard sprite scene watching girls talk about stuff that just happens to be about milking them.
>>
>>16894014
I laughed very hard about this, lmao.
>>
File: ctrl.jpg (19KB, 248x300px) Image search: [Google]
ctrl.jpg
19KB, 248x300px
>>16881451
It's hard to pinpoint one character, the entire family pisses me off from their blandness except for the black haired one

>>16881714
To be fair as far as bland heroines go Shirasaki is a pretty above average bland heroine. Maybe I've seen so much worse
>>
>>16894050
>I'm sorry to complain

No need to. I just had a chuckle because you were already annoyed with Bitch Nee-chan. I hope you find your perfect preggo game one day and share it with us.
>>
>>16893884
>>16894050
My friend, don't be upset. Those scenes are there to explore more hypnosis scenarios without having to increase the budget for CGs. It's a tradeoff, and one I don't mind since they're short and hot. I'm glad they're in the game cause some re fun and others are really hot, visuals or no.
>>
which Ensemble game is best?
>>
>>16893884
>Don't put something in your nukige if you're not going to show it! What the fuck was the point?!?!?!
What was the point of posting an image like that if you had to censor it so much? What was the point of writing like you were greentexting if you were going to pretend you weren't greentexting?
>>
>>16894292
ojounana
>>
File: nee-san pregnant.jpg (420KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
nee-san pregnant.jpg
420KB, 1600x900px
>>16894173
This has been fun so far. Even Bitch Nee-chan was fun though frustrating in the end. I'm complaining about 1 scene's missed opportunity. I would have loved seeing 3 heroines being milked then eating the cake made with their milk but no the developers were assholes.

Has anyone played Honoo no Haramase Oppai Ero Appli Gakuen? I've seen 1 animated sex scene (with Belka) and that's it. Are there just very few animated scenes or did I fuck something up in the settings?
>>
>>16894293
>What was the point of posting an image like that if you had to censor it so much?
It's an imageboard, and he posted an image just for some visual accompaniment to his post, but censoring is necessary because this is a blue board
>What was the point of writing like you were greentexting if you were going to pretend you weren't greentexting?
To avoid someone asking "who are you quoting?"

not him btw
>>
File: 1487595038761.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487595038761.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>16894293
Thinks misusing the quote function is normal
>>
>>16894345
There's just few animated scenes. Cherish them.
>>
File: 2017-04-20_23-20-46.webm (207KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-20_23-20-46.webm
207KB, 800x600px
All changing scenes should be done like this.
>>
>>16894418

I don't know, I feel someone who changes clothes with that expression on her face all the time is kinda weird.
>>
File: cute bitch.jpg (450KB, 1296x758px) Image search: [Google]
cute bitch.jpg
450KB, 1296x758px
>>16893884
Oh hell yes, he milks this chick in the park. Uses his magic app to turn her into a dog girl then proceeds to milk her.

A bit odd to milk a dog but I'm not complaining.
>>
>>16894489
Heh. That's Ai Mai Mist and she used to be a boy. She's forced to wear girl clothes and underwear after a boy tries to rape her thinking she's some kind of pervert. Her friends finally convince her that she needs to start behaving and acting like a girl or she'll get in serious trouble.

So she's not too keen on getting dressed as a girl at all yet.
>>
>>16895030
is that why she wears underwear under pajamas and then takes them off to put on her school uniform?
>>
>>16890384
>>16890656
Unfortunately Denchiunwrap doesn't output a new exe.
>>
File: kimiko.jpg (285KB, 1296x758px) Image search: [Google]
kimiko.jpg
285KB, 1296x758px
OH MY GOD. That loli scene. Holy shit. He uses a 'Pregnancy Life' application on her to have her go through 'first time forced sex' 'dangerous day impregnation sex' and finally 'lovey dovey pregnant sex' where she's late stage pregnant all in a few minutes.

I think I just lost 10 liters of cum. This game is turning out pretty well.
>>
>>16895396
Name of VN so I can look up the CG? This sounds like it hits all my kinks.
>>
>>16895416
L I T E R A L L Y in the top left of the image
>>
>>16895422
I can only read the katakana. I'm also too lazy to write it out.
>>
File: picture.png (50KB, 1454x450px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
50KB, 1454x450px
>>16895436
This is the first time in while I have seen someone too incompetent to find a (very) basic source on /jp/. If this were /v/ or even /a/ I would understand but recognize that there are higher standards here.
>>
>>16895480
I was literally about to do it myself. I was busy at the time of writing it so I just wanted you to do it for me.

Thanks.
>>
>>16895396
Is this the game where the childhood friend is the only heroine that has non-harem couple ending with the MC?
>>
Alright /jp/. Recommended me a VN with the filthiest vanilla lolis in the universe. Except Maitetsu and Monobeno.
>>
>>16882152
the cute one, or one you like
>>
>>16895588

This >>16889809
>>
File: mannco..jpg (202KB, 1023x576px) Image search: [Google]
mannco..jpg
202KB, 1023x576px
>>16895616
let's not turn this into a competition
>>
>>16895616
>>16895658
Yeah Shiho easily beats Orino. And Natsukuru's other girls are pretty lewd too while Sen and Reina are pure.
>>
>>16895588
natsumero?
>>
>>16895616
These lolis are exceptionally filthy. Especially the blonde twintails. Jesus Christ. My dick thanks you.
>>
File: 67345737894.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
67345737894.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
How is ひまなつ? Trying to find a good 田舎 game and debating between that or この青空に約束を―.
>>
>>16896143
Hina's route was great.
>>
>>16880714
I'm still a noob at jap but can i eventually read this? What is the level of difficulty is this vnf?
>>
>>16896202
If you care about difficulty, it's too hard.
>>
>>16896202
No
>>
>>16896206
>>16896212
Thanks for killing my hope.
>>
just curious, but how long did your first vn take?

I'm going through my first and I underestimated how long it would take.
>>
>>16896413
I took large breaks, but the better part of a year.
>>
>>16896413
100 hours or about two months.
>>
>>16896413
Couple months
>>
>>16896413
A month of fairly heavy reading, it was Flyable Heart which was in hindsight maybe a bit too long for my maiden voyage.

My next vn was Kamikaze Explorer and i would recommend it for a newbie, was pretty easy and not too long. Also great sex.
>>
does amagami vita have a 4:3 option? the cropping looks annoying compared to PS2.
>>
>>16896143
If you like SCA-Ji you might want to check it out since he did Yomi's route.
>>
Too many slice-of-life scenes made me drop Evolimit in spite of its awesome premise. Wish I was more tolerant to skipping and could have just dashed through all those boring ass manzais.
>>
>>16896413
higurashi
more than a year of reading during my 2h commute; didn't even like it and dropped it after the first 4 or 5 arcs
>>
>>16896979
Just take a break and read something else for a while. You're just burned out from forcing yourself to only read one thing even when you aren't in the mood for it.
>>
>>16896413
it was Chaos;Child, so it took me like 70 hours
I'm a NEET so I read it in less than two weeks though
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1279x748px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1279x748px
Can anyone say H-code for Ojonai Trial? VNR doesn't want to work... Thanks.
>>
>>16897016
Stop using that bloated piece of shit and switch other to ITHVNR.
>>
File: 2016-06-05-031832.jpg (83KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05-031832.jpg
83KB, 960x544px
>>16896494
It does.
>>
>>16896979
List 3 vns that never made you want to skip a scene.
>>
New Grisaia in a week, anyone else looking forward to it? Being shorter and no H makes it already more promising than the main trilogy to me. I just hope the episodic format won't leave it feeling too shallow
>>
>>16884206
Soreyori was a really good read. It makes good use of the supernatural element as it is a key part in the story and of course the production values are high with pretty art and animated effects. It is drama heavy (as with Minori titles) and has a focus on the issues of the MC and girls.

I've actually just started Senran Banka as well and it is less drama heavy (from the 2 routes I've gone through so far - Mako and Yoshino) than Soreyori with more a more light hearted and slice of life feel.

I would say both are solid titles to go with.
>>
>>16897402
>Being shorter and no H makes it already more promising than the main trilogy to me
then you came to wrong thread
>>
>>16896413
baldr sky for like half a year
>>
>>16896413
I dropped a lot of VNs when I first started reading (most of them moege and nukige), first VN that I read fully was Subahibi and that took me a month, but I don't know how accurate that is because I played a lot of moege on the side and stalled the game for a while too. I'm pretty bad at sticking with games.
>>
>>16897348
Don't want to be unoriginal, so no.
>>
>>16896413
In Japanese? It was the summer break after my senior year of high school so I had all the time in the world. About two weeks to read Eustia, give or take a few days.

Non-Japanese was Katawa Shoujo. Probably took about a week.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (346KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
346KB, 1280x720px
Is this bitch just as annoying in her own route? I wanted to punch her in the face during the cafe scene with the loan shark.
>>
>>16898311
Seems like a great 生意気 char judging from this screenshot.
>>
>>16898346
Her dad has a 30 million debt (originally 25), she and her 2 younger siblings moved out to be safe from the guys coming to collect it. She works part time in a supermarket and also performs as an idol in a club that's literally underground. Because of her dad (and slightly the MC) the loan sharks got wind that she might be worth money. MC pays off 5 million for her, she says she'll pay him back when she gets rich and famous. A few days later he gets a phone call from the loan shark that she wanted to borrow 5 million to pay MC back because she'll get the money back in no time anyway, basically shifting owing MC 5 million to owing it to violent thugs. She constantly acts like money isn't a big deal because she'll be #1 anyway.

At this point I'm really not looking forward to everything working out for the cunt so I'll probably just skip her route. If there was a "sell her into slavery" option I'd take it.
>>
>>16896413
Baldr Force. Took about a month IIRC.
>>
>>16896202
Come back when you're at least N3 (preferably N2).
>>
>>16895755
>Sen
>pure

Does not compute.
>>
Opinions on Sorcery Jokers?
>>
>>16898662
https://vnrw.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/vn-sorcery-jokers/
>>
>>16898540
Words like 沈澱 are beyond the scope of your Ns.
>>
>>16898540
N2 is not enough to read vns without having to look up 3 words a sentence.
>>
>>16898677
That's a very common word though. Try 鬣 or 畷.
>>
>>16898662
It's good, Senri is one of the best dudes I've come across in eroge and the battles were mostly based around human tactics, not chuuni shit.
>>
>>16898672
>check out this guy's review of HatsuSaku
>Hatsuyuki Sakura is about the only VN, out of the hundreds that I have read, where I actually couldn’t get enough of the redundant slice of life situations. Can somebody please make the guy release a fan disc or something?
It's literally the same jokes and tropes repeated ad nauseam. Is this dude serious?
>>
>>16898704
Atmosphere matters.
>>
>>16898311
>>16898392
Ooh. I like smug selfish overconfident types and she has a grade S shit-eating grin.

One man's trash is another man's waifu, as they probably don't say.
>>
>>16897348
Man, now that you say that, I realized I can only list two VNs where I didn't feel like skipping any scenes when I read it. Umineko and Baldr Sky
>>
>>16898826
Umineko didn't make you feel like skipping anything? Not even the whole agonizingly long Ange bullying bits in 4? I'm, uh, impressed.

Don't get me wrong, I adored Adventures of Seacats, but as a wild ride it had some downs as well as ups.
>>
>>16898729
Then even worse.
>>
>>16898915

Baldr Sky is actually even more impressive, as that has a lot of duplicate text that's considered "new" by the game. So the normal skip function won't help you there. You either read that stuff a second time, or ctrl, which will likely make you miss that one changed line in the middle of repetition. Oh Baldr Sky.
>>
>>16899048
The absolute madmen. Isn't Cross Channel like that too? I haven't read it since way way back when, and that was the hackjob english tl.
>>
>>16898704
but these jokes and tropes were fun
>>
>>16897402
One of the main reasons I liked Grisaia was because of Yuuji. He had proper banter with the heroines and such and was his own character. The new MC looks like a faglord and not fun like Yuuji at all.
>>
>>16899219
While the MC does look worse I find the heroines look a lot better this time. Plus it's Fujisaki alone without any side writers dragging him down this time so I'm sure the interactions will be as fun if not more so
>>
File: notinnocentgirl_00.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notinnocentgirl_00.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
So I tried this, kinda expecting a trashy ero-heavy moege. It's unfortunately a not trashy ero-light nukige.

It could've even been a decent normal moege too, but the side-cast is way too annoying, and the whole nukige situation too forced for that to work. It's actually fine as long as only one girl is around. Even has some nice music here and there and a decent theme. But alas, the group dynamics is shitty nukige tier which makes it impossible for me to even get to the routes.
>>
>>16898915
I'm a big fan of Lindelof works like LOST and recently The Leftovers and Umineko gave me similar vibes to those shows, so I really didn't mind it.
>>16899048
Meh, those scenes felt pretty short to me, though.
>>
File: nagisa_03.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nagisa_03.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
Please no, not club shit again. It started off so good.
>>
>>16896143
Konnyaku isn't really an inaka game.
>>
>>16899441

About 20% should be duplicated text... I think? When the game was supposed to be fantranslated years ago, this was checked. And while the game is technically 4.6mb long, I'm pretty sure the actual unique script was quite a bit below 4mb.

That said, even aside of that, it wasn't short. When you start the second route, the first new chapter is almost 100% recycled with only a few minor changes and an additional scene or two, to give an example. And it doesn't end there of course.
>>
>>16896413
Assuming you mean in Japanese, a month for an average length eroge (GSS).
>>
>>16899481
It was recycled but it wasn't unskippable, aside from one or two scenes that had some new information, as far as I recall.
>>
>>16899453
Recruit the girls, then incredibly random surreal stuff starts to happen half of the time.
>>
>>16899494

It was unskippable. The game would consider everything in a new chapter as "new", regardless of if it actually was or not. So you'd get a whole lot of stuff that happened before as well. The only thing you can skip is chapters you've read before. (i.e. the Rain chapters before branching to Nanoha, but the first Nanoha chapter is considered new even though it's 95% recycled text, as I said. "New" battles as well)
>>
>>16899048
And complete bullshit considering:
You have to play through 50% of Rain's route a second time before starting Nanoha's unique events.
You have to play through 50% of Chinatsu's route a second time before starting Aki's unique events.
You have to view every school era flashback at minimum twice, and almost all of the ones in Rain/Nanoha, which is the majority of them, three times.

And that's not even getting to the issue you brought up of the duplicate text. That's because the text is in separate scripts. They copied the scenes verbatim and there are even editing differences between the scripts.

It's only impressive if you consider having the memory of a goldfish impressive.
>>
>>16899559
>>16900459
Here's an example of what I mean.

This segment is from Rain06 (Rain Chapter 6)
https://pastebin.com/CVR2Vj14

This segment is from Nanoha01 (Nanoha Chapter 6 because 1-5 is identical to Rain 1-5)
https://pastebin.com/naceJJTs

Notice how they're identical except for some minor control tags in the text. Except since they're in different files, interally speaking, it's completely different text.
>>
>>16899341
What's the art-school subplot like? I was kind of interested in the artist heroine in this one (and the MC's story arc is about art too, right?) I really like cute genius characters
>>
>>16898677
Well that was just a rough measurement. I don't think anyone who learns JP to read VNs would just follow normal Japanese courses/textbooks. They all pickup specified vocabulary for the medium in the go.

>>16898682
I only have N3 and even I don't need to look up a word every sentence.
>>
>>16900839
Can you recommend me some good sites/apps for studying jap?
>>
>>16900937
Ask djt, not here.
>>
>>16900937
Like >>16900943 said, you better go to djt. But for starters, try Tae Kim's guide.
>>
>>16880619
>>16880714
I absolutely love this writing style.
Is it all like this?
>>
>>16898704
The comedy is great from the characters it doesn't get old
>>
>>16901192
As far as I have read, yes. Did you just start? I feel the writing in this game is seriously underrated.
>>
>>16898677
>>16898684
it's not common but it's just a word,
you don't see it that often unless you discuss weather, that said you just learn it and move on, like with any language.

Like 無頓着or 滅私you don't see these often, just learn them and move on.
Unless you're telling me you see a word like extradited or superfluous in a movie and don't recommend it to other people.
They can guess the meaning and it won't hinder their experience.
>>
>>16901240
never read it, just saw screens caps and have seen it talked about.

I was thinking if picking this, Istoria or that one recent moege that talks about quantum theories (with the blue cat girl).
>>
>>16901264
>that one recent moege that talks about quantum theories (with the blue cat girl).

Not ringing a bell.
>>
>>16901281
the cat girl's name was kiss or something
>>
File: moebuta.jpg (100KB, 732x677px) Image search: [Google]
moebuta.jpg
100KB, 732x677px
>>16901281
>he can't recognize akikuru from vague description alone
>>
File: 2016-12-26_14-53-05.jpg (213KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-26_14-53-05.jpg
213KB, 1366x768px
>>16901365
Wait, I don't see how Kiss counts as a cat girl? Is it just because her ribbons kind of look like cat ears?
>>
File: 1482586425919.gif (1MB, 275x319px) Image search: [Google]
1482586425919.gif
1MB, 275x319px
>>16901374
those are ribbons!?!?!
I thought they were ears
>>
>>16901383
How does it feel knowing your whole life has been a lie?
>>
>>16901390
I really thought those were cat ears that were pierced with those Bells and ribbon s under them
>>
File: 20160730154907(2).png (997KB, 1019x573px) Image search: [Google]
20160730154907(2).png
997KB, 1019x573px
Is muramasa meant to be hard?
I mean I keep hearing how it's one of the hardest VNs ever or something but doesn't seem that hard.

I mean Kikkougai seemed artificially harder than it is from its fighting terminology but this doesn't seem hard at all.

Was I memed?
>>
>>16901443
Everything's hard if you don't know the language.
>>
>>16901443
That's what I thought when I was reading Dies Irae, the only the hard thing was keeping my eyes open and trying not to fall asleep.
>>
>>16901470
I gave up on DI after afew hours. I just cant handle the chuuni stuff. It's like, i dont need 15 lines to describe how you threw this one fucking punch that happened in an instant.
>>
>>16901761
Seems to me you went in with biased expectations and quit based on those not the actual game, cause Masada's fight are flawed not in tedious descriptions of actions themselves but in (to some) tedious secondary information given to the fight, like going on tangents about the participants or some philosophical idea.
>>
>>16901771
All the 'filler' (which much of it felt like to me) was very tiring. I just want to read a story, about the characters and the narrative. Not bits of that spliced inbetween the author's indulgence of his own 'intellect'.
So much could be cut and i feel it would benefit, i don't need the deep philosophical motivations of everyone involved. It's like way too heavy handed narration, i just found it so tiring to get through.
It's a shame because the premise and the characters were interesting, i wanted to like it but it felt more like i would be enduring it than enjoying it.
>>
>>16901810
Sounds like you're simply too dumb to get anything out of text that isn't surface plot. Might be the side effects of reading shallow moege forever.
>>
>>16901810
This conclusion >>16901933 is most likely true.

Because you say you want to reach about charachers, yet don't want to read about their motivations. Motivations are what sets the characters.
>>
>>16901933
People do have different tastes. I really dont think Masada's works are my thing.
If you appreciate deep literature though, vn's ought not to be the first place you look.
Also not everything that fails to incessantly wax philosophical is shallow.
Admittedly i feel a little left out I'll never enjoy that niche like many others seem to. On the other hand I'm sure I've had alot of fun reading things they see as beneath them.
>>
>>16901950
I'll refer back to what i described as 'heavy handed narration'. He goes too far in describing things. What am I to do with my own thoughts and theories when the author want's to do all the thinking for me.
It's like watching a film with the director's commentary on, he explains all the more nuanced parts of who and why.
I kinda like to have room to think about those things myself.
>>
>>16901933
You're playing fucking eroge dude. Getting pretentious about Japanese porn games is pretty sad.
>>
>>16901933
Do you just call everyone who doesn't enjoy what you do a moebuta? How the fuck do you live with yourself? How do you even interact with people in your day to day life?
>>
>>16901957
Sure, and peoples tastes usually tell you quite a bit about their personality too. I'm gonna maintain my judgment that you aren't the brightest guy around here, not because you dislike Dies but for the reason -why- you dislike it and how you presented it.
>>
>>16901993
Feel free to. I honestly just think his trying to turn his stories into pseudo philosophical discussions adds very little to them.
If that's what you want from your literature, surely there are better options.
I'm not averse to something deeper than 'shallow moege' I just think that element of DI was executed very poorly. I think 'less is more' is apt for that sort of overly deep writing, less it detract from you know, the actual narrative i set out to read.
It's just not the sort of thing i enjoy having thrown in my face every scene ad nauseum.
>>
>>16901984
>>16901989
You need to go back.
>>
>>16901989
Sorry anon, these threads are specifically only about discussion of sakuuta, dies irae, subahibi and other intellectual porn games that your feeble moebuta mind could not even hope to understand.
>>
>>16901975
I agree, something like 彼は拳を作った is much better and more enjoyable writing than それは鉄槌。 この世に砕けぬ物など存在せぬ、総てを強制終了させる破滅の一撃。 拳に集束するエネルギーは大気に熱差の断層を生じさせ、巌のような男の体躯を歪めて映す。 もはや射爆と言うに相応しいほど充実した気が膨れ上がり、今にも破裂せんとするその刹那
>>
>>16900534

No idea, the game drove me away way before that. I'm bad with an atmosphere, where it'd make sense for group-sex to happen every 5 minutes, but for whatever reason it doesn't. Aka someone is always naked, or talks about sex in some way, shoves breasts towards the MC or whatever. That kind of "group" dynamics. The underlying plot seemed interesting, but.. it very obviously concentrated on PLOT, if you know what I mean.
>>
What's the game name of this pic?
>>
>>16902179
Just noticed it was NSFW heh. Hope someone with 4chan X can still see the picture and answer
>>
>>16902187
you could just manually censor it and re-upload.
>>
File: l.png (847KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
847KB, 800x600px
>>16902198
I guess.
>>
>>16902187
>>16902203
https://vndb.org/v6840
Next time try searching her name
>>
File: fdcom01_2.jpg (116KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
fdcom01_2.jpg
116KB, 600x338px
Btw we are getting a new FD for Tsujidou-san and Anegin:

http://www.minatocarnival.com/carnivalfd/index.html

New characters seems really bad to be honest, but well I'll still take whatever I can.
>>
>>16902216
I'll make sure to get it!
Also the next one, and the next one and.....

I would actually be willing to bet some cold hard cash we're getting an A 1-5 sort of thing again.
>>
>>16902226
Actually I didnt meant "I will take" as buying it, to be honest it doesnt seem like worth of money imo but I'll pirate and give it a try at least.
>>
>>16902252
i was more poking fun at Minatosoft than you mate.
I'll probably end up trying it too, Tsujudou-san was good fun.
>>
>>16902216
>New characters seems really bad to be honest
That they do, at least the best of the main girls are coming back
>>
Are the subheroines routes in White Album 2 worth? I kinda wanna jump to the last chapter right away.
>>
>>16902343
Yes. You definitely should read everything in WA2.
>>
>>16902343
Chiaki most definitely, you should read the other two for suffering points.
>>
>>16902343
I'll echo the rest, they are all well fleshed out routes in their own regard.
>>
>名作と言われる多くのエロゲーがお話の”質”でその評価を獲得しているのに対し、愚直なまでの”量”というアプローチからそれらに迫ろうという作品。質で勝てないのなら労力がかかっても量でカバーするというのを、有象無象の作品を生み出しているブランドは是非見習って欲しい。
>そして”点”と”点”との間の”空白”を自分の目で補えるようになると、名作にも勝るとも劣らない良さを見つけることが出来る作品である。
http://egs.omaera.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/memo.php?game=8944&uid=jackpon

I really really enjoyed this review this user wrote and recommend checking it out. You can really feel his passion flowing out and he makes some very good points. As a bonus his writing is pretty enjoyable to read too.
>>
File: half the cast is now pregnant.png (1MB, 1296x758px) Image search: [Google]
half the cast is now pregnant.png
1MB, 1296x758px
That animated scene when he impregnates the morals committee president. Dear god that was worth the whole game.
>>
May looks like the deadest month in forever. I guess there's another Tsuriotsu thing...
>>
>>16903405
I'm playing amayui, gameplay is pretty much kamidori with some changes, so I'm happy.
>>
>>16897004
>playing chaos;child without playing chaos;head
>>
>>16903701
Chaos;Head is garbo after 5 hours or so. I wouldn't recommend anyone play that because it'd probably turn they of from Chaos;Child.
>>
>>16903721
And yet it's more consistent than child, not to mention the scenes it copies are way better in head.
>>
>>16903701
>playing White Album 2 before White Album 1
>playing Dies irae before Paradise Lost
>playing Oretsuba before Shuffle
>playing Parfait before Chocolat
>playing SubaHibi before Tsui no Sora
>playing Sakuuta before H2O Footprints
>playing Muramasa before all Nitro games
If the point wasn't clear enough,
none of these matter. Stop trying to gateway good games behind irrelevant shit you goddamn mouth breather.
>>
>>16903721
It'd probably turn them off from Chaos;Head. Jesus, I just murdered the English language there.

>>16903742
I don't find it that way. The writing and plot more awkward and ham-handed in Chaos;Head but that's just my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_8794.jpg (104KB, 859x1238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8794.jpg
104KB, 859x1238px
The new hataraku game isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The art isn't a downgrade imo. The sex scenes, especially the meet and fuck ones, are super hot. Can't stop myself from doing it twice within few hours, now I really can't feel anything down my pants. Text isn't boring or filler, at least not as boring as all the new moeeges I played for 2017 (sigh). Completed 2 routes so far and I haven't seen MC fucking random girls after stabilizing relationship with one of the heroines, something that triggered me in the previous game.

I genuinely want a route for the chef girl without tachie behind the bar counter :( she's so cute, why is it that the best girl doesn't have a route
>>
>>16903748
Child is an actual sequel with constant references to the original.
>>
>>16903796
Not at all. All new character cast and new writers. Every "reference" either gets explained on the spot or is irrelevant.
>>
>>16903796
>constant references to the original.
Child gives you all the relevant information, and it is not particularly hard to follow even without knowing the events of C;H.

>>16903748
This. Also...
>Reading Paradise Lost before reading "Paradise Lost"
>Reading "Paradise Lost" before reading the Bible
>Reading Sakura no Uta before reading the complete works of Nietzsche and Kenji Miyazawa
>Reading Nietzsche before reading all of the Greeks and the Bible
>Reading Kenji Miyazawa before reading the Lotus Sutra and Hermann Hesse's Siddhartha

It goes on forever, sorry for the meme arrows.
>>
>>16903748
if you think the beginning of a series is irrelevant shit don't play the rest of the series???
>>
>>16904403
Why do you care soo much about how other people enjoy things? Does it make you angry?
>>
>>16904406
slightly.
>>
>>16904406
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>16903701
you know C;H is translated right
>>
How was Floral Flowlove?
>>
>>16905011
Too serious for a moege, too moege-ish for a plotge, if you like that then pretty decent.
>>
>>16905011
Dull, honestly it had like one good route overall and it didn't even matter because of the shitty plot.
>>
>>16903748
What connection does Muramasa have with characters from other Nitroplus games? Is it just a minigame or something like a character playing a game within a game?
I'd seriously like to know if it's worth playing previous Nitroplus games before Muramasa.
>>
>>16904489
not noah :^)
>>
>>16905319
>If the point wasn't clear enough, none of these matter.
You should play Nitro games anyways because they're good but no you don't have to care for the order.
>>
>>16903781
I'm not familiar with the series, but I found this?
https://vndb.org/v19592

>why is it that the best girl doesn't have a route

The list is too long friend. The list is too long.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1360x768px
A great conclusion to the unease that Akito felt when looking at the stars. I understand the great weight of that unease, it's a real cosmic horror. Looking into the stars is like looking into your own insignificance. The only way we can fight that unease is with the people at our side. Recently I've been thinking about death every time I tried to sleep. It isn't an exaggeration to say that I've lost sleep over it. The death of my mother, the death of my father and sister and myself. The infinity of time before I was born, and the infinity of time after I am dead. What does it all amount to? Somehow and I'm not sure how, I can't put it into words, Miagete Goran has put some of my unease to rest.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>16906473
>>
>>16906473
Does that game a true route or is just a typical moege? I heard it has drama and stuff and I'm interested in it.
>>
>>16906596
Not really, but Saya and Hikari both have much better routes than the other two heroines.
>>
>>16906596
>Does that game a true route or is just a typical moege? I heard it has drama and stuff and I'm interested in it.

Not done yet but, there is no true route, most people would classify it as moege, and the drama is minimal and stems from the characters childhood which gets resolved by people coming together taking it out and apologizing. Overall just being adults that admit they were being stupid as kids and realizing that their friendship was precious and irreplaceable.
>>
Man I sure hope it doesn't take G.O. another decade to put out a game. Is there any news about what he's doing now?
>>
>>16907926

Crying himself to sleep at night, because Frontwing wasn't capable of selling his game. Highly rated everywhere, but advertised and released as if it'd be an eroge, which it obviously wasn't.

So either one of three things:
-He gets to 5pb and writes a new entry loosely connected to the "science" series. Which will end up the best "science" game
-He's unable to get with 5pb and he gets to write a random heroine route in a random moege, because he likes the medium too much to quit
-He quits the VN medium

Staying with Frontwing is not a good idea, but I suppose would be possible as well. But that would mean, Frontwing knows they fucked up and it's not G.O. who needs to change. But we ARE talking about Frontwing.

Yes, I'm a little salty about the whole Island thing. I can't even believe how that could happen.
>>
File: same VA as Aqua.jpg (508KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
same VA as Aqua.jpg
508KB, 1280x720px
>>16907926
Will his next game have full-blown NTR? Because as far as Himawari and Island go he certainly seems to have a fetish for feeling like you're being cucked hard by dead people. I love it.
>>
File: 1473771703936.png (1MB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473771703936.png
1MB, 703x1000px
>>16908173
Island just came out on Vita, didn't it? It will probably do better on there than on PC. Dunno where to look at sales for it though. I guess there's the anime coming out this year too, that could help.

There were 6 years between Aqua After and ISLAND so he probably works a normal job and does this stuff on the side. Going into LNs would be cool too but I heard his SilentWorld LN wasn't all that great. Why do all the good writers end up in these weird positions...
>>
>>16908220

I personally hope for anime + steam to lift it. But we'll see. The initial version flopping and the planned Vita version getting delayed by almost a year is pretty dumb though. I think that one was supposed to be released around the same time as the PC version. Vndb has the nice release-history, and it was at may 2016 for a long time, which would be a month later than pc. Don't know what that was based on, but usually something official.
>>
What is the recommended route order for Flowers ete?
>>
>>16905319
>What connection does Muramasa have with characters from other Nitroplus games? Is it just a minigame or something like a character playing a game within a game?
>I'd seriously like to know if it's worth playing previous Nitroplus games before Muramasa.
It's just one rather elaborate joke scene where a certain character manipulates the protagonist's dreams and tries to find out what type of girls he likes, pairing him with various Nitro+ heroines in cliche school setting. You don't really have to play other N+ games to get it.
>>
>>16905319
Muramasa is the only Nitro+ game really worth playing. The Urobuchi stuff is decent but forgettable, B-movie style. Still better than the rest though. S;G is overrated garbage.
>>
>>16909203
>unless it's the best eroge of all time it's not worth playing
A high level contrarian we have here indeed.
>>
>>16909203
S;G and Muramasa are both fantastic, nigger.
>>
What's the deepest VN that you've ever read?
>>
>>16909637
ナマ主さんとオフパコJK ~ハメられた黒髪清楚~
>>
>>16909637
https://vndb.org/v11205
>>
>>16909637
夢幻廻廊2 ~螺旋~
>>
>>16909637

I think Harukuru went pretty damn deep. If you know what I mean.
>>
File: noraneko_01.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
noraneko_01.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
This girl really reminds me of another character, I just can't remember who. Even down to the voice, which at least has a different voice actress. (otherwise I would've found it I guess)

Anyway, this game is fun.
>>
>>16911202
I'll buy its fandisc immediately when they fucking release it. Lucia + Eurasia + Nobuchina routes with after stories of original heroines? The new heroines can be as shitty as they want, just those are worth of every single yen imo.

They are really slow about it though, they announced it like 10 months ago and there is still no release date & website for it.
>>
>>16911597
I remember someone in bbspink saying September from a magazine.
>>
>>16886960
>blandness is not the only thing that attracts me to a heroine
>nice, close to the MC or being MC's childhood friend, have maternal qualities like being able to cook
Sounds like it's less of "I like 'bland' heroines", and more of "I like feminine nice girl", which makes more sense than calling heroines that you find dull and uninteresting 'moe'.
>>
Anyone have a download for Amakano+'s first append?
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.