[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about DQN girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 62305328_p0.png (270KB, 1002x1179px) Image search: [Google]
62305328_p0.png
270KB, 1002x1179px
Yoshikawa Urara (吉川浮羅羅)
6th grade, age 11

As you can guess from her name, her parents are low-education and low-income. Her pastime was spying on her older sister having sex with her boyfriend, but she got caught by the boyfriend and molested (but he didn't go all the way). Wants to have sex so she can brag about it to her classmates.
>>
File: 14246010398783.jpg (19KB, 343x259px) Image search: [Google]
14246010398783.jpg
19KB, 343x259px
>Her pastime was spying on her older sister having sex with her boyfriend
>>
>>16832269
She looks like a slack-jawed moron. Not even like just an idiot, but like an actual drooling retard who needs special care.

>As you can guess from her name
Someone please explain how names relate to education status in Japanese culture.
>>
>>16833160
Actually looking it up, her name is "Furara" which is pretty weird.
>>
>>16833160
Names written with unusual kanji ("DQN name" or slightly more euphemistically "kirakira name") are the Japanese equivalent of ghetto names, pretty much.
>>
>>16832269
Sounds too 3D for a 2D girl
Thus, it disgusts me
>>
>>16832269
I wud
>>
>>16835281
Would what? Take her virginity so she can tell everyone about your act?
>>
>>16832269
>吉川浮羅羅
This isn't /DJT/ but should it be 吉川 浮羅々considering it's a repeated kanji/sound?
Like Mizuki Nana is 水樹 奈々 and Araragi Koyomi is 阿良々木 暦
>>
>>16835867
That's just a shorthand, but also the idea behind her name is that it's made by retarded parents.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62305328
>>
>>16832269
UGLY AF
>>
2DPD, dresses worse than Hecatia
>>
>>16836321
Hecatia dresses awesomely. Most touhous dress like they're cosplaying old ladies or are shitty goths lolis, who you have to remember are still goths under the fluffy dresses.
>>
>>16833308
What's the Japanese equivalent of generic Biblical names?
>>
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62320212

This artist has some strange details in his character profiles.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.