[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Illya hate cats? (posting here because it's canonical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2458.jpg (52KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2458.jpg
52KB, 848x480px
Why does Illya hate cats?

(posting here because it's canonical to the VN and you guys are probably the only ones that would know)
>>
Because lazy ass Takeuchi recycled Len's character design, so they felt forced to do everything in their power to differentiate them personality-wise. Same goes for White Len.
>>
>>16808221
Is there any in-story reason?
>>
>>16810680
A stinky alley-cat stray raped her once and its barbed peepee hurt her giney.
>>
>>16807369
Doesn't she love cats in the anime?

I remember her going on about how cute they are and Kuro (the brown loli) being uninterested in cats.
>>
Because she's a slut lol
>>
>>16828400
She tries to act ''shocked and surprised'' but deep down shes a bigger thot than kuro
>>
>>16817209
>Kuro (the brown loli)
Whoa, I didn't know there was a chocolate Ilya! And she's quite the "good girl". Man, I've missed a lot of stuff.
>>
>>16829179
>Chocolate illya
I wonder....
>>
>>16829096
this makes me hard
>>
>>16807369
Cats are the guardians of the underworld
>>
>>16808221
What else did Takeuchi rehash?
>>
>>16839805
He took the storyline from the visual novel Kizuato and made Tsukihime.
>>
>>16839805
Everything.
The man can only draw 6 different people.
>>
I've been fapping non-stop to Ilya for the past 12 hours. Thanks.
>>
>>16839856
Why do people miss Tsukihime when Nasu took the storyline from the visual novel Kizuato?
>>
>>16839805
Nasu was exploring all of F/SN's and F/Z's themes except for its core one (what it means to be a hero) and plenty others in Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime long before, largely because the Type-Moon world is founded on principle philosophical conceits that are consistent throughout TM's works. Souren Araya's motivation ties into Kiritsugu's and Archer's suppositions about saving people long before Fate ever came to be.

Most of his characters are variations of his previous writings. He mashes them together to create something new or tries to flash out a character he thought had bigger potential. Story themes and overall plot often mirrors something he wrote in the past too. He often has mono no aware present in his works. Originally he was inspired by Evangelion which shows in his works starting from Mahoyo and Angel Notes. Nowadays he doesn't even bother anymore since Fate allows him to reuse characters left and right.

Tsukihime, for example, has Arc chained to a throne in the Millennium Castle, which in turn is the idea he used for Ado Edem being chained in the crack of the continent, made by another individual, as he is considered pretty dangerous for everyone
Shirou ties back to Enjou Tomoe.
Rin is Misaya is Azaka is the haughty tsundere
Sakura is Fujino is the rape victim.
Kotomine is Araya is Nrvnqsr is the stern intellectual antagonist voiced by Jouji Nakata.
Gilgamesh is Alba is Roa is the extremely powerful but arrogant antagonist.
Kerry, Daisuke and Gun God.
Kotomine works with Gil and they're bros, Araya works with Alba (once upon a time they were probably bros), and Nrvnqsr and Roa are bros, too.
Tamamo is Kohaku.
Matthew is FSN stray servant + White Sakura from Fate Extra.
Underestimated Shiki/Zelretch/Shirou so Nero/Crimson Moon/Gilgamesh got his ass handed despite he normally being super strong I swear guise

And so on. Routes, stories and their themes can also be compared like that. Even just the beginning of FSN and Tsukihime were taken from KnK Hollow Shrine.

Nasu reuses, mixes, mutates in his works everything he can. Everything new is a rehashed old sometimes with some fresh additions. But it's how the world is. Everything new is well-forgotten old. Following this rule he can spin stories non-stop.
>>
>>16840194
Is there something wrong with this? All of his major works (KnK, Tsukihime, F/SN, Mahoyo, Fate/Extra CCC) have different feels. Nobody in the field has delivered more consistently (unless you're a prosefag who likes people like Romeo).
>>
>>16828400
But that doesn't have anything to do with cats.
>>
>>16840885
I'm not anybody in this thread, but that sort of depends on the reader. I don't really mind because I like the sorts of things he rehashes. It's a really easy criticism to make (because it's true) so it gets brought up a lot.
>>
>>16840885
You're calling him consistent by ignoring the times he's done things like extella.
>>
>>16808221
Other than being lolis, they don't have anything in common designwise.
>>
I know a lolicon neo nazi that's obsessed with this girl
>>
>>16864020
me
>>
>>16840189
because Kizuato isn't translated
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.