[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she ever be playable? Her, Kaguya, Eirin and Junko are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Will she ever be playable? Her, Kaguya, Eirin and Junko are the only stage 6 bosses not playable in a main game or spinoff yet. And Junko's pretty much guaranteed for AoCF
>>
>>16802443
>And Junko's pretty much guaranteed for AoCF

What makes you think that?
>>
The fighters basically royally fucked her over. First she gets into 12.3 as a summon despite Suwako being fully playable. Then she sat through HM and left Reimu of all people as a sole shinto player. And finally, the "no old cast" rule went out of the window with Reisen. And her chances for AoCF are slim at best, considering that ZUN and Tasofro would have to either give a slot to another Moriya representative to pair her up with or otherwise give her a completely nonsensical partner.

Poor Kanako.
>>
>>16802517
I wouldn't mind having Suwako in another fighter.
Kanako, Yuuka and Yuugi are the only characters I really want to see in a fighter
>>
>>16802443
That proportion hurts my eyes. It's like someone trying to cop-
>space_jin
Oh. So it's not copying. It is him.

... Wait, what're you talking about?
>>
>>16802443
i play with her kanakos every night
>>
>>16802564
That's a good point. Why isn't Yuugi in any of the fighters yet, anyway? You'd think she'd be first in line for that shit. Nothing like a good brawl and a tank of sake, that's what my oni grandpa used to say. She literally doesn't need a reason other than being an oni.
>>
>>16802597
Maybe it's because she's too strong physically
>>
>>16802597
Initially ZUN wanted to put Kaguya and Mokou in the fighters but hesitated because he thought they'd be broken because of Lore. Maybe it's the same way with Yuugi, she's so insanely strong it might not be fair. Meiling, who is mostly physical but not overwhelmingly so, might be seen as a better option.

That being said Mokou is in ULiL so maybe Yuugi will show up next time. And maybe Kaguya too, she and Mokou should be forced to team up in the next game.
>>
File: cool snake.jpg (28KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
cool snake.jpg
28KB, 600x443px
>symposium of post mysticism book released
>it's about the new religious powers in gensokyo
>kanako, miko and byakuren are the central figures
>HM comes out right after, and is about religion wars
>no moriya shrine representative at all
>nitori, koishi and mamizou are fine though amirite
good job zun
>>
>>16802650
Is she really that much stronger than Suika?
>>
>>16802659
I mean yeah, lore-wise there are some characters that would naturally be that way. But I guess they decided that they don't really need to necessarily follow it even though they probably should? Even though it's a bit of an inhibiting factor. As an example meiling is supposed to be extremely strong, and yet her attacks generally do not actually do that much damage. As far as immortality goes, they pretty much can't lose as long as they don't give up which if I recall is pretty much what happened in the fight with Mokou. Of course, in the context of a fighting game that would be pretty retarded, so they pretty much just ignore that little bit it seems. So yeah, I guess they said fuck it to being totally canonically accurate.
>>
>>16802711
Suika specializes in the physical, whereas yuugi is more for supernatural.
I'd be inclined to think suika is physically stronger if anything.
>>
>>16802706
Miko and Byakuren both knew Kanako had shit figured out so they left her alone and just resorted to taking potshots at each other for popularity in the Human Village.
>>
>>16802761
It's the opposite. Yuugi sucks shit at magical bullshit but is physically stronger than Suika. She admits as much in SoPM.
>>
File: 1449952333937.png (836KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1449952333937.png
836KB, 960x639px
There's always hope for another Phantasmagoria

....maybe.
>>
>>16802443
old hag
>>
>>16802761
Yuugi said in the symposium book that Suika is better at magic but is also physically weaker

Oni don't lie!
>>
>>16803795
(Suika said it, not Yuugi)
>>
>>16802659
Yuyuko and Yukari are also broken but that didnt stop them from being in the fighting games.
>>
>>16802517
While everyone could learn to use the phenomenon to their advantage to choose who they want to pair with, if the ULiL epilogue is any indication, fit or a previous relationship with another character isn't a prerequisite.

So the game may use pairings who wouldn't normally interact or don't get along, at least for story mode.

However, in either scenario I think she could always team up with Nitori.

>>16802453
For me, saying she might be around but wasn't in AFiEU at all, it might mean there's something planned for her like an appearance in AoCF.
>>
>>16803699
POFV was for a 10th anniversary from LLS, I think? Whichever PC98 game was the multiplayer one. But yeah, as such it's entirely possible.

>>16803795
And Suika can literally turn into a big fuck-you giant. Really makes you think.
>>
File: C7GusqwWwAAgNPP.jpg (37KB, 392x482px) Image search: [Google]
C7GusqwWwAAgNPP.jpg
37KB, 392x482px
>>16803699
>2hu wheel of fortune
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.