[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the popularity for them fallen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: imgres.jpg (12KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
12KB, 227x222px
Hmm it seem like not as many people are hype about it or care for it anymore
>>
>>16792230
old and busted same as touhou
>>
>>16792237
It's going to be a dark time for anime isn't it?
>>
>>16792244
already is, it's fujoshit, moeshit or remake nothing else
>>
>>16792244
Doujin games and synthesized voices are not anime, and for that matter have not had much impact on anime, other than the MMD program itself, which could be about anything other than Miku and is half dependant on CG3D
>>
>>16792297
The fact that anime has become an outlet for teenagers and often times people with delusionary tendencies is definitely not helping.

Take, for example, the whole waifu shit. Anyone who's delusional enough to take it seriously is only encouraging the moeblob shit which has a tendency to be low budget garbage with poor writing and characters, with little thought put into it and attempts to get by solely on the merits of appearing to be cute, as forced as that attempt can sometimes be. Teenagers often have little in the way of quality standards, so they usually eat shit like this up as well, and only further encourage the habit of making this shit which, with time, further swallows the genre in the trope that anime is for lonely nerds with no lives. Which additionally becomes more and more true as time passes.
>>
>>16792966
What's the difference from other pandering garbage like shounenshit, though?
>>
/a/ is not welcome
>>
>>16792966
Your argument is flawed as technically you can have a waifu from any show, it doesn't have to be moeblob. Gundam waifus are still waifus.
>>
>>16792237
/jp/ really needs a new ''touhou'' since Kancolle went downhill too.
>>
>>16796535
The point was that the waifu attitude was reflective of the delusionary attitude of some otaku which helps to encourage the production of bad anime. Of course you can have a non-moeblob waifu, that wasn't the point.
>>
>>16792230
Isn't she old enough to drive by this point?

>>16796535
Barbatos is my waifu.
>>
>>16796562
You need to reach a summit to start going downhill
>>
File: 1462664078715.jpg (203KB, 730x533px) Image search: [Google]
1462664078715.jpg
203KB, 730x533px
>>16792230
Short answer, no.
Long answer, something needs to come along to fill the void that it's missing. It was and still is the most convenient tool for its purpose. Nothing anyone has proposed so far even attempts to come close to filling a need as it is already filled. You're just not looking hard enough. Take a trip over to Nico and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>16796639
Except you sound like you put too much blame on waifufags when in reality it's about moeblock and slice of life. If you don't like that then say it clearly, don't blame the waifufag movement, we are the future.

A lot of the people watch those shows without having waifus too. It's about cute girls being easy/cheap to animate. Good quality anime still gets made, but that needs a bigger budget.

>>16796757
Excellent Taste.
>>
>>16797091
no that anon but waifu-fags have part of the fault since all the new anime it's made with the intention to attract them with their characters instead of bother with something good or different, look at the last season, maid dragon it's the same cute girls doing something and the character bait is the loli since they give her fat legs to attract waifu-fags
>>
>>16797255
Maybe if they are seasonal Waifufags, but those aren't real waifufags. I don't see how someone who found his waifu in 2008 would care for other girls or influence the anime industry. I actually stopped watching moeblob and girl shows when I found my waifu in 2013. What was the point when I already found the one? I'm not one to cheat and flaunt over random characters.

It's more about moeblob lovers and people who can't take a show with a male protag anymore. New wave anime otakus in general. Those are not necessarily waifufags. You gave a good example but look.

>maid dragon it's the same cute girls doing something and the character bait is the loli since they give her fat legs to attract waifu-fags
>attract waifu-fags
Good example but I don't know how lolicons somehow equals waifufags now. I know that to normalfags waifufag is a general term for all kinds of fetishists and girl lovers, but that's not the truth.

In reality waifufags are respectable people who want to settle down and just live happily with their girl, putting back their old, deplorable, lust filled ways. Waifufag is probably not the demographic you are looking for. Like I said

Waifufag =!= Moeblob lover, or all kinds of lustful fetishists and cute girl lovers. You are looking for modern otakus in general, not just waifufags.
>>
>>16792230
Anti-lewdfags populate the fandom.
You do NOT drive the lewd away and expect the popularity last.

The games are the same rhythm shit over and over again.

MMD community is full of pricks.
>>
>>16800329
I'm astounded at the lack of good Miku doujinshi.
>>
File: summit.png (32KB, 555x500px) Image search: [Google]
summit.png
32KB, 555x500px
>>16796782
Wrong.
>>
>>16800367
I think he means a relative summit of the path, not an absolute summit of the space in which the path lies.
>>
>>16800329
>Anti-lewdfags populate the fandom.
I haven't seen any shortage of lewds.
>>
>>16792230
No, there's no "hype" anymore because now it's normal to see them around.
>>
>>16800447
but the summit is the highest possible, not the highest of the path taken
>>
>>16796873
>Take a trip over to Nico
Nico shows numbers fell greatly.
>>
>>16792230
Saw a concert at Akihabara during Thanksgiving.

People definitely still care, cause the entire block was roped off.
>>
>>16801604
The summit of the mountain is the highest possible on that mountain.
>>
>>16800355
Miku has a shortage of good doujin. Most of them skirt anything exciting and go for the lovey-dovey masuta vanilla approach.

It doesn't help that most of them feel like they've been drawn by the same artist.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.