[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread - /ona/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 405
Thread images: 53

File: How real is this fake vagina.jpg (104KB, 707x553px) Image search: [Google]
How real is this fake vagina.jpg
104KB, 707x553px
Previous Thread: >>16686174

The guide: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Length, girth, budget and location are important in determining your next best course of action!

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Please refrain from creating new threads till page 10.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTndooHP
>>
File: 1439820124916.jpg (32KB, 482x424px) Image search: [Google]
1439820124916.jpg
32KB, 482x424px
>tfw you can finally make your own meiki plush at any specification you want
>>
So, I decided to take a deeper look at my lolinco virgo insides and sure enough there are tears running along whole tunnel, from both sides. My fat dong completely destroyed it. Funny thing, the damage is probably the only thing that made it usable for me anyway, since when it was new, trying to fuck it felt like pushing your finger through a keyhole.
So I cut it up. No way it's dual layer, that's just a bit of paint, isn't it? It's literally impossible to separate it for one. And what I thought was a weird side "chamber" was indeed a defect, fucking magic eyes.
Now I wonder what could replace it. Julia+ looks nice, maybe Dolphin or Venus real, since Lilith Uterus is one of my favourites, but they're all expensive as fuck. I'm sure a hell not buying anything small, super tight or magic eyes anymore though.
>>
last thread was surreal as fuck
>THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN
>MY ONAHOLE IS A PETRI DISH
at any rate, my meromero, puruman, ball gag combo pack is in the US, so looking forward to that, first magiceyes so let's see how their legendary QC comes through
>>
>>16738303
make me one
>>
Do you guys know if lube expires? I bought a new bottle of onatsuyu since I'm at school and my old one is at home and I noticed an expiration date on the new one but not on the old one and I guess I'm scared I'll get a rash or something else bad to my dick if I try to keep using the old one. The old one seems a bit thinner although it doesn't smell or look different. Also I'd like to know if there's a point in saving the packets of trial lube I got with all my holes in case of lube-drought.
>>
Are toy bags a meme? I'm probably gonna order a Dolphin soon and I can't get a bag from Queencat. Is it worth ordering some from NLS/Otona/Japan with ridiculous shipping or is it meme? Or is there anywhere in NA to get them cheap?

I tried a Seasonic cable bag I had lying around with my MoT and it just got shitty lint all over it, any anons use freezer bags like the guide suggests?
>>
>>16738277
lads why... why my posts are featured in that image?!
>
btw dont worry im gonna deal with the risks of an onahole because im sooo horny for the venus real HYPEEEEE but the second last post freaked me out a bit
>>16736711 >You're either gonna get onahole cancer or an STD, just give up on sexual desires and go live in a cleanroom
>>
Greetings /ona/,
I have a small asian penis (2in flacid, 3in erect) and I'm interested in buying a few loli holes. I've done a good amount of research on this like the Lolinco holes, but I wanted to ask: what does /ona/ think are the best holes for small dick losers like me?
>>
>>16739080
I just keep them wrapped up in microfiber towels.

All this Venus Real autism got me really interested in it, do you guys recommend going for soft or regular?
Omochajews have a 4 week wait time for the soft and are the only EU tomax reseller. I really don't feel like going through customs again as they check every fucking package for content so it's almost impossible to jew my way through without paying extra and I'd even have to drive to the damn office to get it.
>>
Have there been any US laws that prevent me from getting a fully packaged loli hole lately?
>>
>>16739842
There's this, not sure if you'll fit since it is really tiny but i can only image that if you do fit i'll be a nice tight grip.
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/pillow-hole-sakuras-camel-toe/
>>
>>16739860
Same here, think i'm going to pick up the Hard version though.

>>16739842
Virgin Age Admission and Lolinco would be good
>>
Is it cool if I keep my onaholes inside ziploc bags for storage?
All the actual onahole sleeve pouch thingies I can find are sold out.
>>
>>16739895
Is this loli? It's hard to tell by angle of the body pillow.
>>
>>16739860
If you've never had a soft hole before it's definitively worth trying. I went with it for my first and it ruined everything else for me.
>>
>>16739932
Seems to be a Nanoha Takamachi daki so yeah.
>>
>>16739944
Which Nanoha is the real question. Disgusting Christmas Cake Nanoha, slightly better but not really "first taste of the cock" 15 yo Nanoha, or superior pure virgin loli Nanoha?
>>
>>16740023
>Doesn't like cakes
What are you gay or something?
>>
>>16740044
Of course not, which is why I don't want to stick my dick in a hag who has plenty of dicks stuck inside her already. ^_^
>>
>>16739937
May I ask how realistic the soft hole is?
>>
File: 1431538841003.gif (3MB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1431538841003.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>16740271
>>
the point of the bag is the breathability, a ziploc would seal in the moisture.
>>
>>16740023
It's the movie version of loli nanoha. She has that dumb neck crest thing from the movies.
>>
>>16740297
That would only be if you seal it no?
>>
>>16740327
Some dude found a spider in his hole after he fucked it to death. I don't know if he was trolling but I do find a lot of spiders in my room and prefer something sealed lol.
>>
Start buying safes and get those underground shelters built.

It is happening.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police
>>
File: 1471086525151.png (1MB, 1440x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1471086525151.png
1MB, 1440x2000px
>>16741277
This woulda been a better image but whatever
>>
File: 1467511864179.jpg (290KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
1467511864179.jpg
290KB, 640x756px
>>16741277
>literal whores complaining about the "patriarchy" because guys want sex dolls instead of them, their entire argument being that a sex doll objectifies THEM (because they were so not objectified before?) and that robosex is inferior so ban it
oh my fuck what is happening
what the actual fuck is happening
is this the fucking onion or are we really that far gone
>>
File: cdc.jpg (32KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
32KB, 577x537px
>>16741410
>>
>>16740297
I've been tossing in packets of silica gel inside my ziploc bags for that very purpose. Haven't encountered problems thus far, even with my Venus Real which is coming up on its 1st anniversary.
>>
>>16741287
the
>she fucking kung-fus the swat guys
line always felt out of place, it would have been better if she tried stopping them normally and got shot in the struggle because they don't hold back for a robutt
also OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY HAPPENING AND WE'RE NOT EVEN PAST POLYMER DOLLS YET THIS IS NOT THE FUTURE I CHOSE
>>
to the guy in the previous thread who mentioned wrapping his venus real in towels and being able to use it hands free that way, thanks for the tip.

Just tried it and it worked well, having it on top of my dakimakura and being able to fuck it like that was definitely the best time I've had with an onahole so far.
>>
File: 1487460816381.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487460816381.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Anyone have the puni ana dx pictures? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
>>
>>16741490
>coming up on its 1st anniversary

I've had mine for about 4-5 months and it's already pretty torn at the entrance. Had to weld the tears with a soldering iron. It's actually getting pretty mangled, I'm considering getting another one as a replacement or a Dolphin.

>>16742210
I tried doing that and I had to hold it in place. I would say that the orgasms are also not that great this way since I can't relax fully and that distracts from the experience.
>>
>tfw move to a place with absolutely no privacy at all and no way to buy a hole without people knowing

>Canada

Holy shit fuck my life. How do you deal with this?
>>
>>16742210
No problem, mate.
>>16743806
Use a smaller towel to snugly wrap the onahole before you use another towel or blanket.
>>16744474
Canadian here. I don't quite understand your problem? I have discreetly ordered two onaholes with great success. Use Canada Post's Flexdelivery whenever you can.
>>
>>16744550
Yep, FlexDelivery for things not shipped by courier companies, NLS/Otona for ordering things with lewd Japanese box art because they'll remove them and Queencat will deliver if you email them. It's more of an issue and spookier but you can get holes with little effort here.
>>
so can one of the anons from the yuge venus real 4chan crew rate the venus real:

?/5 durability
?/5 smell
?/5 greasiness
?/5 REALISM
>>
File: file.png (44KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
44KB, 218x218px
Any good alternatives to Meiki Plush? Looking for something a little cheaper
>>
>>16744678
Buy some plush/velour fabric and fiberfill and make your own in loli or kyonyuu size for less than $60
>>
>>16744729
I don't know how to sew
>>
>>16744731
Well then you are screwed
>>
>>16744736
Why did you even reply?
>>
>>16744626
It has 5/5 plastic cancer rate I can tell you that much
>>
>>16744626
Durability depends on firmness, mine smells like the soap I clean it with, soft leaks oil and I need to wash my hands after.
>>
>>16744678
nui doll queencat
>>
What's the best hip onahole out there? 6.5 inch long and 5.5 inch wide. Looking to spend <$150 (USD) and buy somewhere that ships to the US for a reasonable price, Rocky Mountain Area for reference. What are my options!?
>>
>>16744753
WHAT?????
>>
>>16745320
Autism
>>
>>16741277
>"The sex-affection of a person can not be provided by a doll. They are different and compatible services. They do not communicate.
Implying that prostitutes don't mainly do it for the money. As if most of them give a shit about "sex-affection" - whatever that is.
>
>"They do not listen to you or caress you, they do not comfort you or look at you. They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you.”
Dolls also don't complain, don't say no, and don't give you their opinion.
>
>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”
With all of these "shortcomings", why are they worried? Based on their arguments, surely everyone will still choose them over these lifeless sexdolls... r-right?

They are shit-scared that this is the beginning of the end of the "the world's oldest profession".
>>
>>16745446
People are afraid of what they don't understand, that's nothing new.
Prostitution will never go away, but they for sure don't like competition.
>>
>>16744626
Venus Real, regular firmness:

Durability - 3/5 - started to develop tears at the entrance after a month of use. Probably due to me stretching it a lot while cleaning.
Smell - 5/5 - barely any smell at all, and what there is doesn't smell like chemicals or rubber.
Greasiness - 4/5 - sure, it leaks some oil, but not much.
Realism - 2/3 - real pussy is attached to a person, is self-lubricating and self-heating, made out of muscles that contract and relax, as well as react to what you do to it. How can a piece of TPE compare to it?

That being said, it's probably my favourite hole due to how it apples stimulation more or less evenly across the entire length of the canal.
>>
What are some good box to keep my onahole in good condition an locked?
>>
>>16746315
pillow case
>>
File: 61tTvl0uPxL._SY400_.jpg (46KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
61tTvl0uPxL._SY400_.jpg
46KB, 266x400px
I threw out my first hole about a week ago, a nice 17 Bordeaux. It lasted quite awhile as well even though the two layers separated pretty quickly, but that may have been my fault.

No stable source of income and I had no backup hole, she'll be missed, a hand just doesn't compare in my opinion. I loved the nice popping sound it made when I would take my dick out of ot due to the suction.
>>
>>16744550
>>16744571
I really don't have any time or anywhere that I can go to to fap with an onahole without people being suspicious. I could probably try something but it'd be too risky and I'm a pussy. Canada is just the cherry on top.
>>
>>16746534
>but that may have been my fault.
it wasn't, everyone's 17 bord has some layer seperation
also there's cheap holes for like 15-20 bucks that are deceptively good and durable enough if you're careful, just save up for one of those
>>
Somone in a previous thread said that boob toys stain fabric, could you get around that by just having a special spandex cover on it?
>>
>>16746648
That is assuring that I didn't treat it too badly I guess.
I have been planning on saving up for the Dolphin, Venus Real, or the Nurse CQ since I am really into the whole womb penetration type onaholes.
>>
>>16747191
tomax is built like a fucking tank, so if you get dolphin or venus they'll last an eternity if you treat them well, so a decent choice
how bad is your cash situation anyways? I'm sure you could find a hole cheap enough from a local (well local-er than japan) retailer to save shipping as a stopgap
>>
REAL vs puni fuwa mocchi 2000?

Any problems ordering one of these from queencat to CAN?
>>
File: mbhiTCn.png (44KB, 829x781px) Image search: [Google]
mbhiTCn.png
44KB, 829x781px
>>16747433
they might have problems with the box art in customs, but queencat is ok with canucks, as the guide says
>>
>>16747433
>>16747464
Yep, Queencat is fine shipping to Canada as long as you send an email asking. Got my Venus Real from there and just ordered my Dolphin.
>>
just got my puruman
it's not AS soft as some of the pictures show (probably a good thing, early reviews say it was so melty you couldn't even use it one handed) but god is it soft
inside may be a bit low stimulation, on par with 17 bordeaux if a bit more, but having something that squishy to grab onto is fucking amazing
bit hard to clean though
>>
>>16747464
>>16747486
So they will remove the packaging 100%?
>>
>>16747257
It isn't the worst but it just comes down to priorities. I have a few other luxuries like a car that I need to get so I don't need to carpool, uber, ride buses/taxies, or walk. I figure I will just rough it out as I would hate to spend money on a temporary hole as that money could just be saved for one that I want.
>>
Hello /ona/,
it's been a long time since I stopped lurking the eternal thread (more than 2 years ago, when I got my order on Daimaoh with 2 Venuses - btw I'm the one whose ordering instructions ended up in the pastebin). I'm going to Japan next month and would like to pick up something new while I'm at it, as I also need to restock on the toucan lube. I see Daimaoh has much new interesting stuff (rich soft material, Muses, dolphin, Insomnia lube and more) but I don't think stores in Akihabara will carry anything from that brand. I also plan to order some stuff on Amazon.jp and have it shipped to a conbini for pickup, so anything shipped by Amazon is viable.

Having been out of the loop for so long, I could use some advice. I'd like to try some very soft/low stimulation holes. I remember many anons telling good things about the Kunoichi soft, is it still a valid choice or is there anything better? It is still in production (in hard, normal and soft), coupled with the new Double and Tsubaki's Melancholy. The latter is also available in soft edition which looks intriguing http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1013.html
Sadly it looks like it's only available through HotPowers, probably because it's relatively new. Has anyone tried one of the Tsubakis?
>>
>>16747590
Tomax doesn't have "questionable" art on their boxes
>>
>>16747590
if you ask I suppose, they're already going out of their way to ship it north of the border
at any rate neither of those is explicitly underrage (i.e. mocchi 2000 girl has breasts and can be argued she's 18) so it's not that important
>>16747602
they don't have art questionable for the US, canada is a whole other loli hating beast
>>
>>16747625
There's nothing loli on Tomax boxes afaik, most don't even have nudity and at most have lewd silhouettes.
>>
>>16747639
oh right, tomax no
but puni fuwa isn't tomax and it does
>>
>>16747654
Yeah, in the case of anything not tomax I would probably not order from queencat. I'd use NLS just because they have a good track record for actually removing the box art and shipping to Canada will probably end up being in a similar range. (I'm my case it's about 35 CAD either way, 26 usd from queencat and ~30000 JPY from NLS, depending on weight anyway.)
>>
File: 1480867354360.jpg (270KB, 609x587px) Image search: [Google]
1480867354360.jpg
270KB, 609x587px
The third Dolphin cervix softly sucking on my glans as I stretch the end of the ona up and down makes me cum so fucking fast.
>>
File: 1460734248716.gif (312KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460734248716.gif
312KB, 342x512px
>>16747778
I ordered it yesterday hoping that's the exact effect it would have. You've fired up my hype.
>>
>>16747784
You won't be disappointed, it feels like heaven. Normally I keep stroking as I cum, but with the Dolphin I just bury my dick to the hilt and pull on the other end of the ona, so that the cervix sucks on me all throughout my orgasm. It's intense.
>>
>>16747778
waiting on queencat's ai-chan restock
next month is gonna be nothing but tits and dolphin fucking
>>
>>16747864
I wonder how similar it is to fucking a dolphin. I've got the Hard version, and when I stroke at fast speeds the cervixes feel like large ribs. Are dolphin pussies ribbed?
>>
>>16747807
What firmness did you get?
>>
I bought a hard dolphin but it isn't that stimulating at all

Should have got the very hard firmness. Shit takes like 20 minutes of pounding before i notice any sensation
>>
File: 713pFuwdKXL._SX522_.jpg (56KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
713pFuwdKXL._SX522_.jpg
56KB, 522x522px
>>
I'm interested in buying this new Dolphin onahole, but 100$+? Seems a bit much
>>
Any Belgianfags here who know where I should order from?
>>
>>16749659
>mfw I just realised it's 5:30 am and everyone is asleep
wew I'm retarded
>>
Who cares about realism? Why downgrade? We gotta surpass pussy, not match it.
>>
>>16749603
where in the everloving fuck are you shopping?
>>
>>16749603
are you buying an actual dolphin at that price?
>>
File: 3DPD worst nightmare.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
3DPD worst nightmare.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>16749772
well said. We must embrace the...... future.
>>
>>16749776
Shit even in Canada Dollars it only ends up being 80 with shipping
>>
>>16750071
>desired videos stock art
errytime
>>
File: 1454706848113.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1454706848113.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>16750071
>use it with any kind of video
>baseball
>skateboarding
>nature documentaries
my fucking sides ache
>>
>>16741287
Easy, just make android men too.
>>
>>16745937
>People are afraid of what they don't understand
Specially in Spain, where that article originated
Took us years to remove medieval capes because we liked them, the same goes for driving rules, people didn't wanted to drive slow enough to don't crash themselves and the same also happened with the prohibition of smoking indoors
>>
>>16741277
>"They do not listen to you or caress you, they do not comfort you or look at you. They do not give you their opinion or drink a glass of champagne with you.”

Last I checked that is in a lot of professions to pretend to care about a customer so they will return hoping for a relationship or be fooled. With Robots they will evolve and get to a point where it starts becoming common.

>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy that presents us as objects without rights or soul. A privilege of the wealthy classes.”

Mah patriarchy mah wealthy strawman. I would be willing to buy a robotic one for good money. At least 3k Max.
>>
>>16745937
>Prostitution will never go away, but they for sure don't like competition.
It's like a repeat of what the taxi drivers in a number of countries around the world have done, when someone like Uber enters their market. They whine about how professional they are and the amazing service that they provide - of course if they were actually providing a good service, then Uber, et al, wouldn't stand a chance. Then, just to show how professional they are and to get people on their side, they behave like petulant children and riot. Fucking autists.
Market change - adapt or die.

>>16749420
>I bought a hard dolphin but it isn't that stimulating at all
Surely this can only be the case if, over a long period of time, you repeatedly smashed your dick with a hammer. Also, very hard doesn't exist; the options are soft/regular/regular-hard.

Dick size? Cut/uncut?

I'm 7.25x5.5", cut, and I've used my dolphin hard half a time, then I switched to the soft version mid-session and haven't looked back. Soft is amazing.

>>16750071
>Vorze
Is rotating the only thing that it does? WTF is that meant to simulate? How does stroking a banana slowly equate to 50RPM?
>>
File: Capturejjjj.png (765KB, 851x478px) Image search: [Google]
Capturejjjj.png
765KB, 851x478px
Yas! finally all my fish fucking fantasies can come true! Mipha here I cum!
>>
>>16750507
Women don't care about sex, they just want money.
>>
Any of you have experience with the Meiki Cherry 2 onahip? It's got really great reviews online but I have no experience with South Korean products and hot sure what to expect. Pretty expensive, too.
>>
>>16749659
Same places where all Europeans order - NLS or forwarding if you want to order directly from Japan. Omochadreams or checking if vendors are local on Amazon.
>>
>>16751074
which hole lad, dolphin?
>>
File: fish-raw.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fish-raw.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>16751440
No, I just got a whole fish from the supermarket! I can't wait to butter up it's pooper tonight!
>>
>>16751536
no need to be smarmy, there's also a mermaid hole out there it's not like dolphin has a monopoly on oceanic masturbators
>>
>>16751552
why not just fuck actual fish at this point
cant get any more real than that
>>
>>16751575
Very limited usage life and storage is a hassle.
>>
>>16751598
just use once then
they're not expensive
>>
>>16751575
similar to real vaginas vs. plastic vaginas, grorious nipponese technorogy is superior jamming your penis into a fish
also the smell might attract cats
>>
>>16751604
>also the smell might attract cats
So nothing but benefits
>>
Whats a good and tight feeling onahole? Looking at buying my first one but can't decide. Loli might be out of question due to Swedenistan, but I guess I could just ask them to remove the packaging?
>>
>>16751614
>Your fish-scented cock will never attract a bunch of catgirls in heat
This reality sucks.
>>
Just got my Virgin Age Admission Hard. Wanted to compare it to the lolinco
All I have to say to it so far is holy shit this hole is tiny. So so so tiny. I don't have a huge donger so it's not a problem but woah it's tiny.
>>
>>16749776
I googled it and the website I visited had it around 100$, what site are you using in that pic?
>>
>>16751892
queencatadulttoys, and daimaoh has it for 2.7k yen so even with shipping and forwarding that comes out to similar prices if you're not burger/canuck
you getting jewed nigga what site are you using
>>
dolphin was a mistake
>>
>>16752406
why? it's a fine hole with a neat gimmick
>>
Anyone who got the mouth of truth tried the lube specially made for it? Planning to get MoT soon but not sure whether I should get the lube or not.
>>
File: usps.png (27KB, 964x406px) Image search: [Google]
usps.png
27KB, 964x406px
Does shipping to Canada normally take this long?
Queencat said to give it 10 days, but its barely moved at all.
>>
What's the best hip onahole out there? 6.5 inch long and 5.5 inch wide. Looking to spend <$150 (USD) and buy somewhere that ships to the US for a reasonable price, Rocky Mountain Area for reference. What are my options!?
>>
>>16752448
It's only slightly less viscous than onatsuyu, feels very similar perhaps to the point of redundancy. The bottle itself is less convenient to use too.
"lovely girl's drool is sweet" is a lot more lika saliva, very runny, also it tastes sweet (but doesn't smell sweet, strangely)
>>
well I tried boiling dirty coins and milk to apply it to my dolls nipples but i think hspital
>>
>>16752578
USPS won't update tracking information for international deliveries, but you can try pasting the tracking number on whatever service your canadian post handling this package uses.
>>
>>16752705
I... what?
Do you smell burnt toast? Can you move both sides of your face?
>>
>>16752731
It works with Canada post, but it hasn't updated since the day it shipped.
I kinda expected it to be in at least customs by now.
>>
File: 1487973149438.jpg (353KB, 1146x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1487973149438.jpg
353KB, 1146x1125px
>>16744678
a few car sponges with a hole cut through might work alright, but maybe you want more than that
>>
>>16752864
I had the same problem, apparently Usps LA is having some kind of delay
>>
>>16752355
https://www.loveislove.com.sg/collections/male-masturbators-tomax/products/japan-tomax-dolphin-onahole-regular
>>
>>16753229
>$420 for busty ai chan
And i thought other places had high prices
>>
>>16748188
Hard.

>>16751074
Haven't played BotW yet, is this Zora qt as qt as she looks?
>>
>>16754032
Hmm, I got soft because I feel in love with the material with the Venus Real, will report back I guess.
>>
>>16754088
I've heard good things about the Soft, but I wanted something to replace my VA:A so my goal was for a dick bully.
>>
There's a Venus Real Soft available for 75 bucks which is too much for me. But there's a Lilith Uterus Soft for 45 bucks. Will I regret the cheaper one?
>>
>>16754251
Queencat has the Venus Real for $50 and the Lilith Uterus for $33.

Personally I don't feel anything with the Uterus, though it might just be me.
>>
Has anyone here tried the Air Usahane Love Doll? Meiki Plush is out of my price range right now, and I'm interested in something new.
>>
Pls help. I had this onahole and it's sadly ripped to fuck now, not sure if I mishandled it when cleaning or if it was cheaply made, but the uterus is pretty ripped up now, lol. Tried fixing but I'm fairly certain I just fucked it up even more.

Just asking for recommendations with good womb/cervix type onaholes.
>>
>>16754655
I would also be interested. Womb/cervix onaholes are my fetish, entering through multiple cervixes is a pleasure that is too much to describe.
>>
>>16754655
>>16754721
Dolphin has 3 cervixes, Witch has a nice womb when the suction is at max, there's also the Cum Maid which is a whole uterus gimmick but I don't own it and haven't heard impressions either.
>>
Hey guys, my penis is sensitive as fuck. I can't even masturbate unless I use tons of saliva as lube (silicon lube is not slippery enough). Is there anyone out there with conditions similar to mines and can recommend me an onahole? I've tried some of the cheap Tenga ones from Aliexpress and even the soft ones hurt as fuck.
>>
File: seriously4.png (12KB, 396x427px) Image search: [Google]
seriously4.png
12KB, 396x427px
>>16750071
>Share the fap programs you make with friends
... seriously?
>>
>>16754943
Something soft would probably be the best bet, a Tomax hole in Soft would be a good place to start looking. Also I think a thick lube like Peaces is supposed to help dull sensation but I could be wrong on that.
>>
>>16754967
It's more like "upload them so other people can experience them".
>>
>>16752892
how does this work? you just fuck it like that? or do you put it on a pillow or something? it doesn't fall apart?
>>
>>16754032
Cuter
>>
>>16751775
Do you like it though?
>>
>>16754943
You want a soft, low-stim hole with a thick lube, then. I'd recommend the Venus Real soft with the G ProjectxPepee lube (Slimy Version), the one with the pink cap. Golden Lotion will also be good if the suggested lube is hard to find.
>>
Just got the Alrarune and a Insert Air Pillow.
The. Best. Combo.
>>
Is the R20 entrance supposed to be an asshole? I'm looking for something to put on top of my venus real for a double dipping sesh =3 Maybe I can wrap it in towels and rubber band the entrance? I'm curious about the vacuum chamber too. So many holes to choose from!
>>
File: 189984835651.jpg (48KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
189984835651.jpg
48KB, 900x750px
any dolphineers got any tips for keeping the lube in? (onatsuyu)

it keeps coming out and running down my ballsack, its starting to piss me off. it's the only hole that this happens with.

also when I squeeze the air out before entering for some tighter action, the lube seems to vanish at a quicker pace and I have to refill more than I'd like. This only happens with this hole and daisuki hold in my experience so far.
>>
>>16757495
What firmness have you got? I've never had a lube issue with the hard.
>>
>>16757501
I have the hard as well
>>
>>16754967
are... are we not your friends?
>>
>>16757504
Maybe try a less runny lube?
>>
has kanojotoys always had the hotpower tittays product page?

>346$
>This product is expected in stock on Tuesday 01 August, 2017.

hoo boy
>>
>>16757535

>15000 Yen
>346 USD

Woah
>>
>>16756833
I mean, it can if you want it to be.
>>
>>16756833
it's not a realistic asshole, not many toys are realistic period
student council president is probably closer to what you're looking for but I don't have experience with it so I can't tell you how good it is
>>
>start using a wooden stick and car fiber cloths as recommended by this thread
>my sleeve starts getting that new car smell
unexpected but nice
>>
>>16757656
The entrance ring is good, the tunnel feels textureless. Not a fan.
>>
No money limit, want something different, what should I get?
>>
>>16757695
A Taiwanese whore.
>>
>>16757707
How much do you cost?
>>
>>16757695
What do you have so we can suggest something different
>>
>>16757714
Fuck you, I'm Japanese, buddy.
>>
>>16757656
Apparently Cocolo is quite realistic
>>
File: aprox 1in long nipples.jpg (151KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aprox 1in long nipples.jpg
151KB, 800x1200px
>>16757695
Buy one of these and lemme know if the breasts are soft and squishy or firm. and yes the censor bar is out that far for a reason.
>>
>>16757716
Puni DX Hard, Tenga Flip Hole Black & White, La Bocca Della Verità, Bad Dragon Horse / Dragon Muzzle, Sujiman Lolinco, Various Aneros (Vice, Progasm, and whatever the beginner one is).

Looking for a new onahole or hip really, or any other prostate massager.
>>
>>16757735
>>16757716
Oh yeah and I have the A10 Cyclone
>>
>>16756663
Thanks for the specific suggestion!
>>
>>16757735
Don't see Tomax there, so I get another opportunity to shill for the Venus Real. As far as prostate massagers go I personally think Aneros is the end of the line. I've got a Helix, Eupho, Vice, Progasm and Maximus. If you're well trained in the anal arts I highly recommend the Eupho.
>>
>>16757758
I will check these out thanks for the suggestions!
>>
File: 1490139530804.jpg (143KB, 903x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1490139530804.jpg
143KB, 903x1019px
>>16757758
E-Eupho?
>>
>>16757723
but coco is both holes, that guy wants to jury rig it to his venus real so he just needs the ass
>>
File: 1480734219593.jpg (527KB, 2057x1515px) Image search: [Google]
1480734219593.jpg
527KB, 2057x1515px
>>16757695
>>
My package finally arrived at Vancouver airport but now I found out that canadian customs is also having delays... I just want my dolphin and Nui Doll!
>>
>>16757911
Same, also customs seems to always be fucked. DOLPHIN PLEASE.
>>
>>16757819
I also can't afford coco right now >.< Using an amazon gift card, and I'm not seeing student council president on amazon unfortunately. I was hoping towels + rubber bands would give the R20 a tight entrance somehow.
>>
>>16757758
Sensei , sensei! How does one know when one has mastered ass jutsu?
>>
File: 00118kumiko.png (943KB, 1320x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00118kumiko.png
943KB, 1320x1080px
So this might be out of the scope of this thread, but I am thinking of buying a sex doll from Alibaba. The flat chested 128cm doll.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Orignal-Design-Molly-128CM-RealLife-size-Cute-Girl-Sex-Doll-Realistic-Skin-Love-Doll-With-Skeleton/1516082_32766029274.html

Has anyone in these threads bought one? I heard rumors of about them being destroyed by customs, but I've also heard otherwise.

Thanks.
>>
>>16758087
is that a loli doli? I mean I doubt you'll get anyone here dropping 1k+ in burger bucks instead of yen, but good taste at least
>>
File: 1489981679870.jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1489981679870.jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
>>16758101
It is a loli doll. I met someone else on another board who has one. Pic related is one of his photos.
I don't care that it looks off, I still want one.
>>
>>16758107
Get one of those >>16757886 instead. Look way better.
>>
Any anyone recommend a good anal hole?
>>
>>16758308
Are those flat chested though?
>>
>>16758107
>the ipod is plugged in
why is this making me laugh so much
dolls can't hear music anon
>>
>>16757886
i need this
>>
>order outfit for doll
>everythings great
>fall asleep before taking it off
>wake up
>take the outfit off
>slight discoloration in the black bra straps
>start freaking out and wondering how does one dispose of like 90lbs of silicone and metal
>black marks were gone the next day
... huh
>>
>>16758353
I'd take some chest over an ugly face any day.
>>
>>16758533
How would one get rid of a doll anyways?
>>
>>16758606
either risk it and get it in the news as the cops/trashaman/media over reacts on a slow newsday or chop it up into bits and shovel it out shawshank style
>>
>>16758632
or go batshit and like crucify it in front of a local high school
>>
>>16758533
Why were you freaking out?
>>
>>16703844
>And the manufacturer is in Japan. If you are concerned, we recommend not to purchase. Unfortunately that's all we can say. After all, these are just toys / novelties. Not medical devices or food, so Health Department does not care, never check.
>>16736711
>You're either gonna get onahole cancer or an STD, just give up on sexual desires and go live in a cleanroom
>>16744753
>It has 5/5 plastic cancer rate I can tell you that much
I am scared.
>>
>>16759082
Learn nip and ask the manufacturer for health certs, Tomax say they use food and medical grade plastics, ToysHeart publish cert info about their plastics and both are made in Japan, not China. Stop sperging out and find shit out yourself if you have such a fear boner.
>>
File: onahole wishlist.jpg (350KB, 895x1109px) Image search: [Google]
onahole wishlist.jpg
350KB, 895x1109px
Hey I have been building up a new wishlist and I have put these on it.
https://www.otonajp.com/raw-penetration-cheerleader-onahole
https://www.otonajp.com/sexy-elder-sister
https://www.otonajp.com/the-rutting-bus-guide
https://www.otonajp.com/punyo-in-the-chinpo

has anyone ever used any of these or know anything? Just looking for opinions before I buy.

ps I know that last one is a dick, you dont have to restate it.
>>
>Busty AI just arrived
ho yiiis
>>
File: 1472941332279.png (113KB, 635x280px) Image search: [Google]
1472941332279.png
113KB, 635x280px
SOON DOLPHIN WILL ARRIVE. AND WHEN IT DOES SO SHALL I.
>>
So my first hole, the roa, is about to fall apart after roughly one year of usage. I'm thinking of getting a new one and I dont know if I want to pick the Lolinco or the Rina. If anyone has some input on these two holes, I would appreciate it. If you have different recommendations, that would help as well.
>>
anyway to remove a little mark of moisture? (it's not the inside)
>>
>>16747778
What onahole?
>>
>>16760724
>The third Dolphin cervix
>Dolphin
>>
>>16757535
>>16757560
Looks like a new page, that markup is crazy though...
>>
Are there any good new cervix holes lately? Super noticeable ones.

I got http://en-nls.com/pict1-43599?c2=9999 awhile ago and loved it, once. Then the layers separated and it became worthless and frustrating.

The dolphin is nice, but it just isn't the same as one small super noticeable cervix to penetrate.

I am also tempted to order another one of these and hope the one I got was just bad, but for that price it really isn't worth the high likelyhood I will just get angry and dissapointed again.
>>
>>16761258

>>16754832
>>
File: 61srs-fO1lL._SX522_.jpg (27KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
61srs-fO1lL._SX522_.jpg
27KB, 522x522px
Did we ever figure out if "SHEQU Vigrin Pussy Ass Doll" is a legit Puni XD under a different name or if it's a cheap knockoff?
>>
File: dsdoll blue hair censor.jpg (292KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dsdoll blue hair censor.jpg
292KB, 1280x1920px
>>16758353
No but they have better looking Rems if you are a remshitter. Rem isnt flat anyways
>>
Well, if anyone had any doubts about whether you'd be able to feel the Dolphins cervixes in soft, I can now say you definitely can. It's nice to be able to put another hole with different sensations back into the rotation after the Venus Real spoiled me with that Tomax soft material.

>>16757495
Gonna echo this too, this fuckin thing drinks lube way faster than my Venus Real and it also managed to dribble on my balls in the beginning. Still like it a lot tho.
>>
File: Tenga 3d series.jpg (54KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tenga 3d series.jpg
54KB, 1000x1000px
Got one of these Tengas not long ago lads. (The Zen one) Bretty gud. Think I prefer it over the flip hole 2bh. Found the fliphole to be too tight and bulky and I would find myself having to remove the brace that holds both sides together which was a bit of a hassle.
>>
>>16759082
Does anyone know nip? I'm worried about this as well.
>>
I just replaced my venus real after a year of use and hot damn the difference is staggering. The old one has lost most of its softness. I tried going back to it after a few uses of the new one and it was almost unbearably stimulating.
>>
>>16754967
I imagine this will start some dares on internet with not-so-safe bootlegs, "CAN YOU HANDLE THE ROTATION?!" where it spins at insane rates or other stupidity.
>>
File: 715pDjxXJdL._SY550_.jpg (57KB, 371x550px) Image search: [Google]
715pDjxXJdL._SY550_.jpg
57KB, 371x550px
Just ordered one Smoking Countdown. Anyone got any experience with it? Am I in for a disappointment or pleasant surprise?
>>
>>16757535
>August 2017

Wow.
>>
>>16761299
If you look at the reviews, it's a completely different hip
>>
How much effort goes into maintaining a hip? Thinking about making the leap from hole to hip but I was wondering how much the amount of time spent on cleaning and on care scales up compared to a hole
>>
>>16762549
ghost pussy woo woo
>>
>>16764228
wash cloths/microfiber car cloths
a durable stick/rod
some baby powder
>>
>>16749659
Not Belgian, but generally to the EU:
NLS - great selection, not sure if Belgium is as ass-blasted about loli as the UK so might want to remove packaging.
Omochadreams - basically only worth it for Tomax stuff, anything else and you're getting jewed.
OtonaJP - had more success at avoiding VAT and customs fees than with NLS but your experience may vary.
>>
I love my meiki plush

holy shit it's so worth it

The jump from onahole to onahole+plush was about the same as the jump from hand to onahole for me
>>
File: DSC01490.jpg (428KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01490.jpg
428KB, 1280x1920px
>>16765065
now make the jump to full doll
>>
>>16765084
I really want to, but maintenance looks like it would get annoying really quickly
>>
>>16765103
Not really.
>finishing inside is an easy cleanup
>car microfiber cloths
>wooden dowel or another sturdy 10 inch or so rod
Boom finishing in any hole is only a few minutes

People say shower it after every use, but I only sponge bath it once every few months, and a full body repowdering every month or so
>>
>>16765331
Oh, I heard you had to powder them every week or so

anyway
>checkout dsdolls
>see this

lmao
>>
>>16765084
you're my favorite poster
>>
File: bodybuilder_promo2.jpg (146KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder_promo2.jpg
146KB, 640x485px
BEST ONAHOLE HANDS DOWN
>>

Budget : 80$ with lube & hopefully shipping

Specs : 6inch bone pressed, 4.5inch girth

I'm a completely new to this and looking for suggestions based on my needs. I'm looking for something that isn't too stimulant since I want to edge/enjoy my nukiges with it, longevity is also important if possible. Which brings me to also ask what is considered a normal lifespan for onaholes? ty
>>
File: punyo05.jpg (126KB, 640x584px) Image search: [Google]
punyo05.jpg
126KB, 640x584px
>>16738774
>>16739080
>>16747191
>>16747486
THE FUCK IS THIS DOLPHIN SHIT
>>
>>16766683
6 inches is pretty much the max size for most onaholes. odds are if you are over 2-3 inches of girth your just gonna tear the shit out of it quicker than those that are not over 3 inches
>>
>>16739080
I use toy bags and after washing my holes with hand soap I dry them with microfiber towels and pat them with corn starch using a powder puff.

Many of my holes are a year or two old and have seen many uses and are still in good condition. You really need to take care of them well if you want to prevent the nasty grey lint shit. Powdering and using a decent storage bag is the best way to go. Having a breathable bag that helps sap remaining moisture and absorb oils is much better than a plastic bag.
>>
>>16766683
Decided to go with ''Nurse's CQ Insert'' from Ride Japan with Onatsuyu lube.
>>
File: 1489324229298.jpg (55KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489324229298.jpg
55KB, 640x628px
>Fap using my hand
>Able to edge for hours on end if I so desire it
>Fap using an onahole
>Just lasting two minutes is a feat in itself
Anybody else have this problem? I'm super into edging but it's so fucking difficult to do with an onahole.
>>
>>16768087
I just want the orgasm so I can function for the rest of the next few hours.
>>
>>16768087
Try using softer holes.
>>
>>16768087
I completely feel you anon. Doesn't really matter what I fap to or the hole I use. And i own mostly soft ones. It's a curse ;_;
>>
>>16764228
Not that different as any other hole really. I think if you live alone it'll be easier for you than people who live with others because they have to find a way to do that shit discreetly, and it is not fucking easy.
>>
File: 139663384440.png (111KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
139663384440.png
111KB, 330x330px
>mom found it
I knew one day I would forget to hide it after using
>>
File: 1490417947323.jpg (11KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490417947323.jpg
11KB, 250x333px
~5.8 in length
US
~$40 budget
Trying to decide on my first real hole. Tried a Tenga vacuum cup, liked the succ action but I didn't really get much out of the texture, it seemed to soft. Currently looking at the Tomax dolphin or Lilith uterus, hardness and other suggestions are appreciated. Would prefer to buy from an american location so I can get it sooner.
>>
>>16769115
At least she doesn't think you are gay anymore anon.
>>
>>16769205
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/beautiful-girl-jk-idol-kasumi-male-masturbator/
It's great bang for your buck and you can order lube with it too.
>>
>>16759082
>>16762271
same here. gotta be some azn anons here.
>>
>>16769258
not him, but thanks, just put in my order.
>>
>>16768087
even an ona takes me 40 minutes to an hour and a half. i end up breaking all my ona, i even ended up poking a hole through my venus real.

be glad you're cumming fast.
>>
I'm gonna send the first mail to buy a doll guys.
There's no turning back.
>>
How does the Vacuum Witch compare to other ToysHeart holes? I had a VAA which was way too tight and a 17 Bordeaux which was okay but nothing great.

Is the Witch better than those 2 or should I just avoid ToysHeart holes at this point?
>>
>>16769697
gogogogogogo
>>
>>16766819
>in your urethra

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed the small nub in the deepest part of the Dolphin? I'm always a little worried it'll accidentally get shoved inside my urethra.
>>
>>16769697
Make sure you buy a good looking doll and not one of those monkey faced ones
>>
new user here, got a cheap onahole a couple weeks ago
I don't know if I'm doing this wrong or got a really low quality onahole but,
why is orgasming so painful when I use this thing
it's way too intense on my tip, and i have to stop stroking immediately. i'm almost afraid to jizz in it. is there a trick or is my dick not powerful enough?
>>
>>16770591
What hole
>>
>>16769798
Witch is fantastic, Boredeaux can't even compare. For one there's enough space for your dick, the suction is enormous, it locks you dong right in instead of trying to push out and the womb area is actually usable here. It's the only hole that can keep me erect indefinitely, even when you're not wanking/ looking at porn at the moment. Good for playing nukige and if you have tendency to randomly shitpost on 4chan in the middle of your fap sessions.
>>
>>16770638
do you like the witch better than lilith uterus?
>>
>>16769115
Fuck, that's my biggest fear.
>>
>>16770759
Not the same Anon but Witch is my old go to edging/long session hole. It's since been replaced by my 2 Tomax holes (Venus Real and Dolphin) which I do like better but it's still a great hole.
>>
>>16770759
That's a difficult question. Witch is more intense but my Lilith only got better with time. They're both durable as hell and easy to clean. Safe to say they both are way better than everything else I have.
>>
>>16770633
Girl's notebook kaname kaga
>>
>>16768087
I have the opposite "problem" i can cum with hand in 60 seconds flat, but onahole can take like 20 minutes, so if im lazy i just end up jackin it instead of using my hole, using big rina if anyone wonders
>>
Which phthalate-hole will give me cancer of the penis fastest?
>>
>>16770804
ALWAYS clean and hide it right after using, to avoid forgetting it in the open
>>
>>16771660
Fleshlight
>>
>>16769115
did she say anything about it?
>>
>tfw brazilian
>want a tomax hole but dont want to wait 3 months for it to arrive or risk not arriving at all
Is it really different from the fleshlight? Seems like it is the only hole that sells locally here
>>
File: Debilu.png (312KB, 568x566px) Image search: [Google]
Debilu.png
312KB, 568x566px
>>16769115
>>16770804
Your moms seen worse shit.
>>16769231
Masturbating means you're not gay?
>>
>>16771744
Yeah, way better, I've had 3 fleshlights and all were worse than really any onahole I've owned.
>>
>>16771749
Maybe, if you masturbate with a pocket pussy
>>
>>16771776
Will a gay man refuse to buy a good onahole just because poorly made vagina flaps? What if you bought a MoT or R20?
>>
>>16771789
He would probably buy one with an anus entrance
>>
>>16771797
Unlike fleshlights, onaholes don't usually give a choice and I doubt they're that autistic to care about this.
>>
>>16768087
Try Tomax very soft or rich soft holes. I often edge for 3+ hours and haven't really used any other holes after trying those for the first time. The enveloping feel and ability to apply constant low stimulation is just amazing.
>>
>>16771815
Isn't there onaholes with anus entrances?
>>
>>16770591
>and i have to stop stroking immediately

I thought this was pretty normal? I rarely move when I'm jizzing
>>
>>16770591
Know that feel m8, try using a condom, or keep going until your dick "get used" to it
>>
>>16771822
My misaka mikoto has vag one end and anus the other end. You can control the suction pretty easy by putting finger over the hole. The thing is very loose though for a middle school girl hole and average size guy.
>>
>>16771749
>Masturbating means you're not gay?
as long as it wasn't a chinpo onahole
>>
>>16771989
i normally slow down until i stop jizzing, but with the hole i feel like i have to stop immediately or else my tip is going to catch on fire. hard to explain
>>
>>16772225
Do you have a cat?
>>
Reminder to check your onaholes for spiders. I once didn't and smashed one to bits.

Also before you retire old holes, leave them around the house to pick up dust and pet hair and keep small ones in your coat pocket when your out at formal events.
>>
>>16754832
>http://en-nls.com/pict1-43599?c2=9999
I can vouch for the Cum Maid. Best damn cervix hole I ever had. Not the easiest to dry however. So far that is the only con I have had.
>>
>>16770428
its a pic from a review site for that "punyo in the chinpo" dick onahole where you shove your Johnson into a big ass dicks urethra
>>
>>16771670
I once left mine out after cleaning. my dad found it and used it......told him he could keep it.
>>
What the fuck is with you people and fucking Tomax?
>>
>>16772512
It's nice
>>
>>16772512
We literally can't stop fucking Tomax products. They are quality stuff and worth recommending too though we do go a bit overboard.
>>
I really want that Dolphin onahole
>>
>>16772699
Me too
>>
>>16772699
>>16772701
Then buy it?
>>
>>16772713
I have con coming up.
>>
>>16772715
So you will be able to use it there then. Did you book a room or meeting others?
>>
Anyone have any experience with the Hanjuku or Huge Boob Teacher? Looks like TD will finally be stocking them real soon.
>>
>>16772564
ok then. I kind of buy from a little of every brand Never bought ANYTHING from tomax......although I never even heard of em till I saw that jp had an onahole thread.

what do ya think overall
Tomax.....or Toys heart?
>>
>>16772745
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BUY FROM TOY DEMON. All they do is mark up prices like jews running a toy store at Christmas
>>
>>16772760
A good chunk of my collection is Toysheart, Tomax is better imo, I love the soft material.
>>
>>16772760
Tomax by a country mile. Toys Heart does fine on textures but I disagree with their material (Safeskin is complete ass) and I find they seem kind of thin sometimes. Tomax and Ride Japan are my two favorites.
>>
>>16772745
Hanjuku is my favorite hole. I rate it higher than Venus Real and they're in the same price range.
>>
File: InTheAssItGoes.jpg (862KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
InTheAssItGoes.jpg
862KB, 2048x1536px
Other than onaholes, are there any other supplemental products you use with them?
>>
>>16772792
can you go into more detail of how it is "complete ass"? I have had some issues with their FRESH skin onaholes, but I have never had any issues feel or otherwise with safe or stretch skin
>>
>>16773104
I'm cut and I still find every hole I've tried that's made with the stuff to be too rough. It's also not very elastic which isn't always a good thing. I also didn't care for the gritty feel those holes had in my hand though they didn't need any powdering which was nice.
>>
Non water-based lubes destroy the hole right?
>>
>>16772762
Because shipping costs are a bitch. Sure, other websites have them cheaper, but once you factor in shipping that's no longer the case.
>>
>>16769115
my dad found my cartoon porn WAY early on in my masturbatory life because he's a nosy fucker and the "computer guy" of the family so he tried getting my ancient laptop ready for highschool without asking
it's not so bad honestly, in the ensuing decade I don't think it's once affected anything
>>
>>16773821
generally
>>
>>16772818
Good to hear, how's the inner layer holding up?
>>
>>16774222
At least you killed his hopes of grandchildren early on instead of dragging it out
>>
If I wanted to order a Venus Real to Canada, is there anything I should know before hand?

What are the odds of me getting fucked by customs and being labeled a pedo?
>>
>>16774412
If your getting it from Queencat then shipping is gonna be a bitch, but the box should be fine to ship to Canada as there's nothing that looks remotely loli on the box.
>>
>>16774412
Just remove packaging?
>>
>>16774803
removing the items from the box and shipping them without the box because not all countries allow explicit box art or loli stuff.
>>
>>16774821
Yeah, exactly. Why doesn't he just remove the packaging if he's scared of customs. He does live in Canada after all.
>>
>>16774374
fuck my mom still has delusions that I am ever going to get a girlfriend despite me being a 270 pound fatass with a BAD gaming and porn addiction. Top that off that I have no self esteem whatsoever and that I have little to no social skills in person and ya get a fatass that has no chance.
>>
>>16774824
so much for canada being better than everyone else eh?
>>
File: 100 infrastructure.jpg.jpg (262KB, 628x700px) Image search: [Google]
100 infrastructure.jpg.jpg
262KB, 628x700px
>>16774834
>ywn be an American and experience the feeling of being able to import what ever you want with absolutely no fear of customers throwing away your order or the police kicking in your door AND never get charge with import fees or taxes
Feels awful.
>>
Hey does anyone know what the hell is going on with Otonajp? Just tried going on and Chrome tells me that it isn't secure all of a sudden and will not let me go on.
>>
>>16774841
They seem to be using a self-signed certificate for some reason. That's certainly not something an online store should be doing on purpose.

Just wait until they fix their web server configuration or renew their certificate, whatever the cause of this is. Don't go adding any certificate exceptions to your browser to get through.
>>
>>16774840
Until the government starts pushing tariffs on everything.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Now pay double price on your Japanese sex toys.
>>
>>16772699
It feels really, really good.
>>
>>16773104
>>16773144
Yeah safeskin is hard as hell, I used to love it before venturing into soft holes, now it's too rough. I think the only hole I still love made of safeskin is the Witch, and I'm guessing that's because the patterns aren't too pronounced.

>>16774412
I ordered mine to Canada, box isn't lewd so no risks, shipping costs kill. All together worth it.
>>
Don't know if I should ask here or in the doll thread, but anyway, do any of you know of smaller dolls that can be used as onaholes? In particular, my friend is interested in a doll thay would look like a fairy just big enough to take the dicking stretching belly is a certain bonus. I guess looking at ali for bodies should be a good start? Or perhaps the grorious nippon already has this covered?
What a silly fetish haha just gonna prank him and that's all haha
>>
>>16775594
Fuck off.
>>
>>16775594
What a waste of money
>>
>>16775631
I doubt half the people here are asian dude. We are here discussing onaholes.

What kind of sensation do you want, firmness, textures, etc.
>>
>>16775631
>Implying jpsies are asian
Only in their dreams
>>
>>16775666
i want a comparison from onaholes to BD toys perferably, but comparing to a fleshlight would be okay too.
>>
>>16775695
I'm not sure what kind of comparison could be given, since I at least haven't touched a BD or Fleshlight.

Onas provide variety and you can always find something that you would like. Plus they arent overpriced to all hell most of the time, unlike the ones you have shown.
>>
>>16775695
I've never had any BD toys but I've owned 3 fleshlights before (Lady, STU and Alien). Long story short I threw them out a while ago. Onaholes have way more variety and imagination behind them. You want something soft as silk that'll tease you to the edge and not let you pass until you're ready to blow a hole in the roof, in about as many different textures as you could want? That's Tomax. You want something that'll rub your dink so hard you'll crygasm? That's ToysHeart safeskin. You want otakubait with horrible QC but the textures and/or tightness make you not even give a shit because you're too busy fucking it to the breaking point? That's MagicEyes.

Tl;dr, there are fuckloads of onaholes, the Japs have been in the perversion game for a long time and are good at it.
>>
My package from queencat is stuck at custom since Thursday... will it be fine since it just a dolphin and nui doll?
>>
>>16775817
Canada? If so what customs location? Vancouver is notorious for taking a while.
>>
>>16775828
yes Canada my bad. it's Vancouver
>>
Best loli hole? Looking for something tight and around 40USD.

Also has anyone tried Magic Eyes Gokusai Monster? It looks good but im not sure if i should get that or a tighter hole.
>>
>>16777199
Lolinco is a dick bully
>>
>>16772937
>Other than onaholes, are there any other supplemental products you use with them?
I'm probably in the minority but for immersion and when I'm super in the mood to just spray myself down when i cum, pantyhose or stockings, satin panties and sometimes bondage accessories. sometimes i'll get some otokonoko wear too
>>
>>16772937
Every once in a blue moon I'll use the pillow trick with my Ai-chans, else it's maybe my Aneros and always good lube.
>>
>>16777599
I usually avoid using my Aneros and going for a "traditional" orgasm in lieu of a regular Aneros session with strings of prostate orgasms, but there's definitely something to be said about bustin in an onahole with something banging on your prostate. Kinda takes you out of life until you recover.
>>
>>16777637
I still haven't really gotten a prostate orgasm (I've kind of given up at this point) and don't really have the patience to get close very often, but going at it from both holes is absolutely something else.
>>
>>16777784
For what it's worth it took me at least a year of trying and learning to get it. It's a whole other beast, and more than worth it, but god damn it isn't easy to learn.
>>
>>16777823
Worst part for me is the recommended saving up meaning I can't go at it day after day. As it stands I am GOING to jerk it at the end of a session and after cumming I'm just not as into it if I don't wait most of a week to try again. It makes the learning process too tortuous.
>>
>>16777931
Something I did/do from time to time is when I'm not that horned up (which is, as I understand it, the reason they recommend "saving up") I edge for a bit, maybe 20 or so minutes, just to get me riled up, at least an hour or so before the session. Arousal and being in a decent mood/headspace are the biggest keys to the whole thing imo. That and having some good smut during the session make a big difference.
>>
>>16777962
I'm more than covered when it comes to smut, I'll give your thing a try, then. Cheers.
>>
>>16758107
those fingers are horrifying.
>>
what's the best large hip that does not cost a fortune
>>
>>16778327
probably puni ana dx
>>
>>16778383
yes i have it
>LARGE hip
>>
>>16778391
ah large, i gotchu buddy "wink wink"
>>
>>16778426
isnt that thing same size as puni ana dx?
>>
Weird question, is there any kind of How It's Made style documentary on the production of onaholes?

>>16772937
Panties and skirts with my hips.

Unfortunately trying to find something sexy that fits a 14 inch waist is a bit difficult. I've almost taken up sewing to make my own stuff.
>>
>>16778659
>is there any kind of How It's Made style documentary on the production of onaholes?
I've been wondering this too
>>
I'm going to be visiting Japan soon and was wondering if anyone knows of good places (selection and pricing) to get onaholes? Will be in the Tokyo area and checking out akihabara.
>>
>>16778758
I was looking for the same info, I'll be there during Golden Week. There are two large stores in Akihabara with onaholes and any kind of adult goods: M's and Love Merci. Exiting the south exit of Akihabara station, you just head straight for ~300m south for the first or west for the second.

They have also online stores, so you can get an idea of what they carry. Basically I'd say anything not exclusive (like Tomax ones). Don't know about prices though. If any anon could enlighten us, it would be great.

Are we going to bump into each other? I wouldn't mind a little chat
>>
Are there any anal holes with a puffy, puckered anus?
>>
>>16778659
I think there's one for fleshlights, not sure about onaholes though.
>>
>>16778659
>Panties and skirts with my hips.
yanked hard the side while you plow forward? patrician.
>>
>>16779045
>M's and Love Merci
there's more than that. Check out the basements of Ramutarra and Lashingbang. Not too far from Love Merci just a few doors down from the Sega Gigo.
>>
>http://www.artetokio.com/products/a145m.html

What face should I order?
I'm already kinda set in an option but I want to hear opinions.

Also, John is a pretty cool guy, answers instantly and is gonna sell me a 145doll (not available in western site) and undervalue the package.
>>
>>16779348
>http://www.artetokio.com/products/a145m.html
Ruby seems perfect for a 2B cosplay.

We need more info, anon. Much, much more info. And pics. And videos. For science, of course.
>>
>>16779421
I'm gonna make the order next week anon. I'll probably get the package in May but I'll make sure to post some pics when she arrives.
>>
Lolinco or virgin age admission? ive heard the lolinco has really shit quality but not much about virgin age admission
>>
>>16779348
ANIME HEAD
>>
>>16779574
Trust me, I would if it didn't look bad.
>>
>>16760682
Both are great, I'd give a slight edge to the Rina, personally, for not falling apart so easily. Lolinco is a vice grip on your dick, rina is more gentle but still tight.
>>
>>16765410
B-but what if concussed girls are your fetish?
>>
>>16778383
I've thought about it, only thing putting me off is the insides look a big boring
>>
Does sites like jlist use plain packaging? Only some products mention this. Going to the post office to pick up some onahole covered in little girls wouldn't be fun.
>>
>>16781456
Don't know about Jlist but good vendors do.
>>
>>16781482
Recommend some?
shipping to eu
>>
>>16781501
Read the guide.
>>
>>16781406
I've read of people buying a cheap ass on amazon like "Mangasm Jessica Sanders" and cutting out the pussy, so they can shove a better onahole in there. It's probably easier to clean a removable onahole anyways.
>>
>>16781506
Speaking of the guide, does the version guide/changelog really need to be at the top front and center vs the Table of Contents? Seems like opening the guide and seeing a wall of unrelated text would cause even more people not to use the guide.
>>
>>16781511
Are there any special things to do to cut out a tunnel or is it just literally cutting and gutting it?
>>
>>16781902
no clue. I think the guy said the pussy was tearing anyways so he just jammed it in there. It's probably stretchy enough to put it in the pussy, but I'm assuming it's better to cut a hole with a razor or something to prevent tearing.
>>
>>16779433
Ruby and Small Kayla are the best heads. Please tell us how the doll is. If its great this guy will earn another customer
>>
File: 1481307424601.jpg (116KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481307424601.jpg
116KB, 900x1600px
buy me anon
>>
Does e-packet send packages to your door or post office? I've never received a package to my front door, always picked them up from post office.
>>
>>16782285
Should be delivered by whatever the main mail carrier in your country is. USPS, Canada Post, etc...
>>
>>16769428
>>16762271
>>16759082
>>16744753
Read through this thread and seeking the truth as well.
>>
>>16782285
Maybe your post office workers are just lazy and dont want to deliver if you live slightly off the main roads. Used to live in a city, had no issues with e-packet to my door. Moved to the rural south and now they just stick a little notice in my mailbox at the top of my long road that I need to come pick up my package
>>
>>16782305
They're fucking fine, no one here has ever had a problem with any reputable hole. Stop being the male equivalent of housewives that watch Dr.Oz and freak about arsenic in apples.
>>
>>16769428
>>16762271
>>16759082
>>16744753
>>16782305

I'm gonna put this together and just spam it whenever someone spergs about this shit.

Reputable onaholes made by good companies are fucking fine. (IE don't buy off fucking aliexpress)

Tomax say they use medical grade plastics and are made in Japan, not China. (Google Translate https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fdaimaoh.co.jp%2Fitem1663.html)
>Of course, it is composed of material of medical level safe to the human body.

ToysHeart are also made in Japan, not China, and publish, well, material about their materials, including certifications listing them as being safe for use with food products (http://www.toysheart.com/product-info/material/)
>Many products also feature the "Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare ~ Food & Sanitary Law No. 370" label. In other words: the material is certified safe enough to be used as food packaging, should it be used for that purpose.

MagicEyes would be a sketch one, labeling some holes joke goods (https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmagiceyes.jp%2Fproducts%2Fitem%2Fpost-29.php&edit-text=&act=url https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmagiceyes.jp%2Fproducts%2Fitem%2Fpost-28.php)
>This product is a joke goods. We will not assume any responsibility when used for other purposes.
However there are also some that don't carry that warning and claim the same cert as ToysHeart (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmagiceyes.jp%2Fproducts%2Fitem%2Fpost-35.php https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fmagiceyes.jp%2Fproducts%2Fitem%2Fla-vie-en-roses.php)
>Material is published by Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare: Since it adopts Magiceyes skin conforming to Food Sanitation Law Standard No. 370, it can be used with ease for light users as well!
If anyone can find out more about MagicEyes material kindly follow up. They haven't done any harm to people here in any case, unless you count damaging the wallet when the shitty QC causes them to break.

G Project seems alright, having Japanese manufacturing and stating safe material, if anyone gives enough of a shit (because I don't) they have an English inquiries form, so have at it https://www.gpro.jp/english/help/ (https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/goods/-/detail/%3D/cid%3Dhole4682/ https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/goods/-/detail/%3D/cid%3Dhole4423/)
>Reliable domestic materials & domestic production!
>Because it directly touches the skin it is safe domestic material & domestic production.

Rends are good boys (http://www.rends.jp/en/page_support.php)
>Made in Japan
>Is it good for direct use to a human body? The daisy (the material very like human skin) acquires TUV mark proving "the high safety and high quality" of the product which are accepted in the world. Even though it is proud of high safety, the person of an allergic constitution or sensitive skin should not use it, or needs to use a condom etc. together.

Here's a list of ones I couldn't find info about, either material or where they manufacture. At least they don't call them novelties that I could find, so better than some MagicEyes holes:

out vision/exe (some say made in Japan, but idk about all of them. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/goods/-/detail/%3D/cid%3Dhole5147/)

PPP (here's a contact page, go nuts https://www.pxpxp.jp/help/)

Tamatoys are hilarious(https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/goods/-/detail/%3D/cid%3Dhole4802/)
>A super rare type hall where father and girls can enjoy both boys and girls.
But no reliable info, prolly shit given their rep, that and their site returns a default Apache install page http://tamatoys.tma.co.jp/ (At least I'm assuming it's theirs.)

A-One have some items made in Japan, but I can't find more than that. Contact [email protected]

Same with RIDE, some made in Japan and not much more.

If you find out more about them kindly follow up.

And Finally, just for the record, Fleshlight provides the same assurance as Tomax, G Project and Rends, only their word and the fact that it's not made in China. (https://www.fleshlightdistribution.com/faq-product-information)
>2) Our patented SuperSkin material is unlike anything available on today’s market. Phthalate free and non-toxic, your customers are bound to be impressed by the realistic feel of our material.

This is running long and 4chan is yelling about it, so:

tl;dr You're even more autistic then the rest of us, good onaholes is fine. If you're still sperging do your own research and post back, or fuck off.
>>
>>16782806
dollfag here of like 6 months

no dick cancer yet
>>
>>16782980
No way!

It's almost as if people should calm the fuck down because no one has had any issues fucking plastic (responsibly) in a general about fucking plastic.
>>
mostly unrelated question but this thread is the only place that comes to mind where I could ask this:
I'm a literal faggot, uh, I mean, little girl, is there somewhere I could go for sex toy recommendations like /ona/ but for dildos instead?
>>
File: T-rex1.jpg (640KB, 1366x1200px) Image search: [Google]
T-rex1.jpg
640KB, 1366x1200px
My lovely princesses arrived yesterday.
The doll is 1m.
Its means she is a 1,65m princesses and im a 3m dirty troll eith a 31cm penis.
>>
>>16783009
I'm don't know about a resource but I'm a big fan of Aneros personally
>>
File: 62748.jpg (26KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
62748.jpg
26KB, 285x281px
>>16783077
>toenails painted a different color than fingernails
>>
>>16774872
well it seems they were doing some site remodeling. NOW it breaks everytime you try adding to your wishlst or cart. Pops up with two messages, one at the top that looks like an error and one where it always popped up but when it happens the entire page doesnt work and acts like its frozen. Guess they are having tech issues with remodeling despite not doing that damn much.
>>
>>16782806
not all of toysheart are made in japan. Some of their bigger products are made in china. you can look it up on their website. There is this one bigger body onahole some busty teacher shit that is made in china but sold by toysheart.
>>
>>16782806
that and outvision, ppp, exe, g-project, and osc might as well be the same damn thing since they are all the same company publishing under different names to avoid issues if one makes worse products than the other. ALL of them are ran by the Hokuto Corporation. One may be the ORIGINAL one but they are all ran by the same company.
>>
>>16783077
Can you at least plug whatever onahole you want into it
>>
>>16783204
Sure enough, it's listed as China and the material logo on the box isn't listed with the rest of them, I'll update the post next time someone gets asspained about safety. Still the vast majority are made in Japan.
http://www.toysheart.com/product/huge_boobs_teacher.html

>>16783223
Yeah I kinda figured as much combing through the pages, but for what it's worth G Project had more info available than the rest.
>>
>>16783077
protip: use a spray water bottle to get rid of the static les you get hair up the nose midorgasm ruining it as you frantically get that crap out of your mouth and nose
>>
>>16783077
you fucked my head with measurements but as you probably already know its a tight fit, you will break it in eventually. I have a 4'2" doll with F cup tits and its vagina was a little rough to get in and its anus basically rejected my cock for the first two weeks or so with a 7in length and 5'6" circumference dicklette.

Also, push down on its back or belly before you insert to get air out, suction will rock your world.
>>
Hey guys, what would be the closest hole to the LO ? Looks like it's not around more and I tossed out my old one a couple years ago
>>
>>16783529
LO?
>>
>>16782309
Huh, good comparison
>>
Has anyone tried this item? The size and form makes it quite appealing.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/SSI-JAPAN-SSI-H036-リアルボディ-3Dボーンシステム/dp/B01M0CRLH7
>>
>>16783009
Dragon dildos forum?
>>
>>16784081
I would imagine it's a good place to get recommendations on Dragon Dildos, but I doubt you'd get a whole lot more than that
>>
Anyone have experiance with the Give Me Milk (either regular or ES)? The idea of seeing myself bust into it does something for me.
>>
>>16781456
>>16781482
Please show me a vendor shipping out boxes with PEDO SEX TOYS written all over it, I want a good laugh.

Anyway you don't have to worry about JList, will ship in a plain brown box as everyone else. You shouldn't buy there because it's overpriced as hell, but it's your choice.
>>
>>16783253
personally I never bought anything from the g project part. just outvision, exe, and ppp. although out of the three ppp tends to be a bit more like tamatoys in the gimmick department
>>
>>16782806
>their site returns a default Apache install page http://tamatoys.tma.co.jp/
The faggots keep their website IP locked, you can't access it from outside Japan. You need a Japanese proxy server.
>>
>>16757886
you know, I have been looking for a new headphone stand...
>>
>>16783188
There's also a note on the logon page saying:
>To assure the best possible Privacy to our Customers we have implemented a new Encryption for all Accounts. In case you receive the Error 'Invalid hash' on Login, please reset your Password. We apologize for the Inconvenience.
The certificate and cart issues, combined with this message, and the fact that I haven't received an order that I placed in November, to which I've only had four replies to the ~20 e-mails that I've sent over the four months since I placed my order, is becoming concerning...

>>16783253
>I'll update the post next time someone gets asspained about safety
Pastebin? Then have it added to the OP, along with the other guides that newfags ignore? We're on P10, so now would be the perfect time.
Also, thanks anon; hopefully this will reduce the autism by some tiny amount.
>>
>>16784559
Yeah that makes more sense actually

>>16784614
>Pastebin?

Good idea, I'll whip it up when I get bored enough and hopefully Toucan Senpai will notice and slide it into the main pastebin somewhere. I'll post it when this thread gets archived.

>hopefully this will reduce the autism by some tiny amount.

Fuckin hopefully, but I don't have the highest hopes either. Autism is often an unstoppable force.
>>
>>16757535
>was gonna but the magic eye tits
>see this
should I wait?
>>
>>16785222
MagicEyes has too many QC issues to be worth dropping any real cash on imo
>>
>>16785227
I agree, their just so affordable Im wondering if the hotpower tits are even worth the extra 200 bucks
>>
>>16782806
>>16784614
>>16785174
Fuck it, got bored real fast, pastebin is up, now with REVISIONS. Spam it when someone spergs out.

https://pastebin.com/hqyRYa3z
>>
My package from QC is in Vancouver customs hell and because of that when does arrives I'll make a review of the nui doll
>>
How tight is Lolinco Virgo compared to VAA? The latter is too much for me so I'm wondering if the realm of loli holes just isn't for me
>>
>>16786186
Afaik VAA is in its own class of dick stranglers, like rocket of your dick across the room tight, Lolinco (Virgo or not) is not at that level imo. Depends on dong size too I imagine.
Thread posts: 405
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.