[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have a cover for the new tengu report.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: C67nkt2XAAEtV4t.jpg orig.jpg (288KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C67nkt2XAAEtV4t.jpg orig.jpg
288KB, 2048x1536px
We have a cover for the new tengu report.
>>
>Sumireko on the cover
How come?
>>
>>16715328
cause she's a Gensokyo sensation

seriously, she goes every chance she gets and she's weird and sticks her nose in folks' business

Looks like Sagu's on the cover as well
>>
File: aya is interested.jpg (24KB, 326x312px) Image search: [Google]
aya is interested.jpg
24KB, 326x312px
>Alternative Facts
Oh boy.
>>
>>16715345
2016 started the golden age of memes
>>
>>16715328
Sagume seems to have a role given the art we have seen, and her duping Sumireko is a big part of ULIL-> LoLK
>>
>>16715322
Pretty neat, I hope Aya interviews 2hus outside of ULiL/LoLK too.
I want a Satori intrview.
>>
Pretty as always.
>>
>>16715322
Those are Sagume and Sumireko, right? Does that mean the first interviews we'll get will be of ULiL and LoLK characters?
>>
>>16716828
I actually think it's 4 characters.

>main
Aya
>behind Aya
Sagume
>on the left
Hatate, note the puff balls. twin tail going to the right, and you can even see her hair ties
it also makes sense she'd be on the cover because this is a collab between her and Aya
>right
Sumireko

And well, I dunno. I do wonder how the book will work.
>>
>>16717266
you also can't see her mouth so Sagume would make sense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.