[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinoshita Yuka thread??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: yuka.png (784KB, 544x682px) Image search: [Google]
yuka.png
784KB, 544x682px
She's so cute~ seeing her enjoy food always makes me hungry.. I wish she dressed in short skirts more often
>>
>>16684976
Fuck off to your idol threads
>>
>>16684991
that's not an idol
>>
Knowing that she barfs all that shit up makes her much less cute.

Kinda fuckin dark, actually.
>>
>>16685169
She doesn't do that though
She's been examined by doctors, her stomach is just insanely elastic and she doesn't actually properly digest most of the food.
If she threw it up her teeth and throat would be destroyed by now.
>>
>>16685497
>She doesn't do that though
I'm proposing she does.
>>16685497
Not necessarily. She's still pretty young and has only been making videos for the past few years, right? Assuming she's just "bulimic-for-bucks" then it's unlikely she'd have noticeable damage yet.

Alternately, if this is a full-time disorder (which it probably is to some extent - I doubt she abstains completely in between stunts) then it's still possible that the damage would remain hidden provided she understood the risks of bulimia and took precautions. This could be pulled off with proper oral hygiene.

I'm just saying it's possible.
>>
>>16685578
She shits out undigested food. Why would she admit to that if isn't true? It's grosser than vomiting.
>>
>>16685617
You may have a point there. I didn't realize.

I concede.
>>
>>16685617
I wish I could shit out undigested food. :(
>>
>>16686204
Some people have all the luck with genetics.
>>
She reminds me of Tarrare. It's creepy.
>>
>>16684976
imagine how much it must cost to feed her.

tfw you're not rich enough to sustain her even if she liked you.
>>
>>16685497
Does that mean she poops fully sized burgers?
>>
>>16695447
girls don't poop
>>
>>16695447
better question: would you eat her leftover burger?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.